When a customer calls 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777), the customer service telephone number for the U.S. Postal Service® (USPS®), they will hear a greeting, then a language choice option (press 2 for Spanish).When a customer calls 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777), the customer service telephone number for the U.S. Postal Servicethe U.S. Postal Service The Postal Service’s mission is to provide the nation with reliable, affordable, universal mail service. The basic functions of the Postal Service were established in 39 U.S.C. § 101(a): “… to bind the Nation together through the personal, educational, literary, and business correspondence of the people. https://about.usps.com › strategic-planning › CSPO_09_002 ® (USPS®), they will hear a greeting, then a language choice option (press 2 for Spanish).
United States Postal Service Customer Service Phone Number 1 Dial 1-800-ASK-USPS (1800-275-8777) 2 When you hear “Main Menu”, push 0 (zero) 3 When you hear “You can say”, push 0 (zero) 4 After you hear “Would you like to hear the USPS privacy statement”, push 0 (zero) 5 Talk to a real person! More
Proof of Life
I’m sorry for the lack of consistency in my blogging schedule lately.I’ve been fortunate in that I’ve been able to post one or two new strips each week.Although this may appear to be a negative sign, it is actually an indicator that everything is going extremely well.We’re just going through a moment of transition.My major source of income for the last 24 (or so) years has been PvP, with sporadic side projects to keep things interesting on the side.I’ve reached the age of fifty.
PvP will celebrate its 25th birthday shortly.I’ve changed a great deal.The world has evolved dramatically in recent years.Furthermore, my professional life is transitioning into what looks to be a new and significant phase.
- You may or may not be aware that I have been signed by a literary agent.
- Holiday House Publishing purchased a middle-grade edition of Table Titans from us!
- Even though it will be a lot of work (each book is expected to be more than 200 pages), it will be a great experience, and I’ve never been more enthusiastic about becoming a cartoonist.
- To make the move from being a daily web comic to being a children’s book author and educator, I expect to do this within the next three to five years.
- I like cartooning and would be delighted to share what I’ve learnt with others.
- My aim is that, via Table Titans and other side projects, I will be able to encourage children to write their own tales and draw their own comic books.
- PvP and creating comic strips are still two of my favorite pastimes.
- There are many daily cartoonists I know, both syndicated and independent, who reach the point when they desire to discontinue their major series of work.
- Not everyone has the talent of Charles Schulz.
- I haven’t arrived yet.
- However, I need to carve myself more time for learning new things.
Even though PvP will always remain essential to me, it is now taking a backseat to other initiatives, rather than the other way around, for the first time.Once I’ve figured out my new schedule, PvP will be able to establish a posting plan that is both reasonable and consistent.It’s going to happen.But first and foremost, there’s a lot of ″spring cleaning″ to be done around here.For begin, I need to update the content of this website.I’m going to have to make myself a really strict timetable.
And I need to make some decisions about how best to use our Patreon to better entertain and educate those of you who have been supporting me for more than two decades.I’ll need to make some decisions soon.Aside from this, we have a few Kickstarter projects that have been dragging on for far too long (I have help for that, thank goodness).We’re going to get it done.It’s all rather thrilling, to be honest.
You have to understand that it has been a difficult few of years for EVERYONE.And, to be honest, I don’t believe anyone has been held accountable for anything other than basic survival and self-care.If you were able to do both tasks while also producing anything, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.Things are beginning to look up, I believe.
How to Talk to a Live Person in USPS Customer Service
- to order stamps or check order status, type ″Stamps″
- for redelivery, change of address, hours or locations, hold mail, pricing, or zip code, type ″Mail″
- for mail delivery issues, type ″Carrier″
- for everything else, type ″Other.″ – In the ″Other″ section, you’ll find the following options: Passports or press 1, Supplies 2, Technical help 3, Fraud 4, and Business 5.
Alternative method to contact USPS customer support service
Contact USPS via e-mail
- You can contact the United States Postal Service by e-mail by completing the following USPS e-mail form. The following alternatives are available for e-mail customer service: What happened to my package?
- What happened to my mail?
- Questions about USPS.com
- Questions about yourself
- problems with the postal service
- enquiries about your business
Technical support for USPS.com website and applications
- If you are experiencing difficulties with the USPS.com website or applications, you can contact USPS technical assistance at the following phone number: 1-800-344-7779. This offers assistance with: Click-N-Ship
- File a Claim
- PO Boxes
- Postal Store
- USPS Accounts
- and other services.
The hours of operation for USPS technical assistance are as follows: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. EST, and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
USPS Tracking phone number
- USPS Tracking phone number is 1-800-222-1811. This number might be utilized for both local and international USPS tracking purposes, depending on the situation. The following options are available by calling the USPS tracking phone number 1-800-222-1811 : Tracking is indicated by the word ″Tracking,″ redelivery is indicated by the word ″Redelivery,″ and case lookup is indicated by the word ″Case.″
USPS Free Shipping Supplies
To get in touch with the United States Postal Service for free shipping materials, call 1-800-610-8734.This number may be used to place an order for free shipping boxes, envelopes, and postal forms, as well as to report a problem with your shipping supply purchase.Customers may reach USPS free shipping supplies customer service by phone from 7 a.m.to 11 p.m.EST, Monday through Friday, and 7 a.m.to 6 p.m.
EST, on Saturday and Sunday.
USPS Stamps and Postal Store Orders
To get in touch with the United States Postal Service for stamps and postal shop orders, call 1-800-782-6724. (1-800-Stamp24). Customers may reach Stamps and Postal Store Orders customer service representatives by phone from 8 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST on Saturday.
USPS FAQs are accessible at USPS.com. You can also submit an email using the USPS tracking form.
Reach Real Person in Usps by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
When contacting customer care, make sure you’ve tried a variety of different methods.If a live customer support professional is not accessible over the phone, live chat can be used as a substitute.Direct messaging the United States Postal Service’s Facebook or Twitter accounts on a regular basis may result in a speedy response from a customer service professional.Whether you want to make a complaint or provide favorable feedback, you may do so by commenting on an Instagram or YouTube post, and in many situations, the business will reply to your comment or complaint.All of the United States Postal Service customer service phone numbers and email addresses are listed here for your convenience.
What to do if Usps Contact Number Is Not Working?
Changing customer service menu selections over time is normal practice in the industry.It is possible that customer support options and even contact numbers will be withdrawn and re-instated.If you have any difficulties contacting a real person at USPS customer care using the methods above, please let us know in the comments area below and we will make adjustments to the tutorial as necessary.We are continually checking the customer service contact numbers, e-mail addresses, and live chat sessions to ensure that the directions on How to Talk to a Live Person in USPS Customer Service are as accurate as possible.If you were successful in reaching a live customer care person at the United States Postal Service, please post your instructions in the comments area below so that everyone may benefit from them.on the 26th of January, 2022 in Courier
Find the most convenient method to contact and interact with the United States Postal Service®.Right from your computer, you may complete a brief form or receive recommendations on how to resolve some of the most prevalent problems.If you still want assistance, please read the contact information provided below for technical support, postal store orders, and other services.Fill out our online form to provide us with some information about your problem.Please supply as much information as you are able.Find the nearest USPS location by entering the city and state or ZIP CodeTM in the search box.
Learn about the company’s contact information, hours of operation, and more.Federal holidays are observed by the closure of postal facilities.See a complete list of all upcoming USPS holidays and events by clicking here.Connect with one of our customer service specialists to assist you in resolving your issue and getting back on the road to recovery.
- USPS® Customer Service can be reached by email or by phone at 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) Time of day that the business is open The working week is Monday through Friday.
- 8 a.m.
- to 8:30 p.m.
- Eastern Time Saturday, 8 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
- Eastern Time Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) – TTY are provided by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC).
- Accessibility for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, or have speech difficulties can communicate with the United States Postal Service through the FCC’s TRS program, which is as follows: TTY calls can be placed by calling 7-1-1 or the number for your state’s telecommunications relay service (TRS).
- Visit the FCC’s TRS by State and Territory website for further information.
- To get started, find your state or territory in the alphabetical table.
- Locate the section titled ″TRS Telephone Numbers″ to obtain the precise number you want.
- More information, as well as a complete list of services, may be found at FCC Telecommunications Relay Services. Whenever a website application or form fails to function properly, the Technical Support staff may assist with the problem. You can reach us by phone if you are having difficulties with any of the following: Click-N-Ship®, File a Claim, PO Boxes, The Postal Store®, and USPS accounts are all available.
1-800-344-7779 Time of day that the business is open The working week is Monday through Friday.8 a.m.to 8:30 p.m.Eastern Time Saturday 8 a.m.to 6 p.m.Eastern Time Support for Informed Delivery If you require assistance with your Informed Delivery service, please contact Informed Delivery User Support through email.
Use any search box on USPS.com to look up the most current status of your packages.Enter your tracking number in any search box on USPS.com to look up your packages.It is important to note that the tracking information provided to customer support professionals is the same information that can be found on USPS Tracking®.In the event that you have another issue with your package and would want to talk with a representative, please contact us.
- 1-800-222-1811 Time of day that the business is open The working week is Monday through Friday.
- 8 a.m.
- to 8:30 p.m.
- Eastern Time Saturday, 8 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
- Eastern Time See the following sites if you need assistance with stamps or other US Postal Service items : 1-844-737-7826 If you have any queries concerning stamps or orders done via The Postal Store®, please call them.
- Time of day that the business is open The working week is Monday through Friday.
- 8 a.m.
- to 8 p.m.
- Eastern Time Saturday, 8 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
Eastern Time Sundays and federal holidays are off-limits.1-800-610-8734 For free shipping boxes, envelopes, and postal forms, or to report a problem with your shipping supplies order, give us a call.Time of day that the business is open The working week is Monday through Friday.7 a.m.to 11 p.m.Eastern Time Saturday 7 a.m.
to 6 p.m.Eastern Time
Please fill out the form below if you have a question or want to share anything with us, and we will respond as soon as possible.Update on the Coronavirus |During the coronavirus pandemic, we are dedicated to assisting our clients in whatever manner we are capable of doing so.Despite this, we are witnessing record demand for replies to customer inquiries.We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, however it may take us a bit longer than usual.You may use our Branch Finder to find out which of your local branches are open at any given time.
Please bear with us throughout this process.We will respond to each and every consumer as promptly as possible.Royal Mail is a British postal service.If your question or complaint is concerning the pickup or delivery of your mail, missing, damaged, or delayed mail, diverting your mail, tracking an item, or guidance on which services to use when mailing an item, you should contact Royal Mail on 03457 740740 or visit Royal Mail.
Travel Money Card
Inquiry about Travel Money Cards
Inquiry about Travel Insurance We’re experimenting with a few modifications to the way we respond to consumer inquiries. In the event that you would want to provide us with some comment on your experience today, please let us know.
Help and support
Get assistance with your mail, identification services, vacation money, broadband, and other needs.
Help, information, and useful tools for shipping letters and parcels through the Post Office, Royal Mail, and Parcelforce Worldwide are provided.
Your inquiries concerning passports, licenses, permits, car tax, document verification, and other key ID services answered, as well as information on how to contact us.
For assistance with ordering vacation money, maintaining your account, reporting a lost or stolen Travel Money Card, and other foreign currency-related issues, please see the links below.
Broadband and phone
Banking and finance
Everything from banking to borrowing and saving to transferring money abroad is covered. We’re here to assist you, so please select the product or service for which you require assistance.
Read on to learn more about the services your bank provides at Post Office, including information on how to contact your bank directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Bill payments and top-ups
Get assistance, information, or to get in contact with paying bills and topping up at any of the 24,000 Post Office offices and Payzone outlets located throughout the United Kingdom.
Post Office card account (POca)
For service updates and queries concerning your Post Office card account (POca), as well as assistance with logging into your account or replacing lost or stolen cards, please contact us.
Get the latest information about our mortgages, log into your account online, review frequently asked questions about the product, or get in touch with our mortgages team.
Get assistance with managing your Post Office Credit Cards, or get in contact with our customer service team if you need to speak with someone.
Online money transfers
Learn how to manage your International Money Transfer account online, or get in touch with us by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns.
Request a quote or have your questions answered, file a claim, or contact us whenever you need us.
This page contains information on how to get in touch with Post Office Travel Insurance or to contact someone who already has a policy if you have a question.
Contact us for assistance with Post Office Life Insurance and Over 50s Life Cover – whether you are already a client or would want to become one!
Find out how to safeguard your property, how to file a claim, and the answers to the questions we’re asked the most regarding home insurance in this section.
Do you require insurance for your electronic devices, or do you require assistance with an inquiry, maintaining your current policy, filing a claim, or voicing an issue?
Help and support
Product and services help
Post Office Money
For a complete list of Post Office Money product FAQs and contact information, visit:
Letters & Parcels
Detailed FAQs and contact information for all Post Office Money products are available at:
Identity and Licences
You can find all of the Identity & Licences product FAQs and contact information here:
Broadband and Phone Help
View all Broadband & Phone product FAQs and contact options:
Feedback and complaints
Answers to some of your most common questions
How accurate is the Post Office® branch finder?
There are about 11,500 Post Office® branches around the country, so there is likely to be one that is convenient for you to visit. There are no barriers, such as rivers, roads, or railway lines, taken into consideration in these calculations, therefore the distances are approximate.
What is the Post Office® mobile service?
A mobile Post Office® is a contemporary, fully equipped van that provides Post Office® services to customers on the go.There are now more than 168 communities in the United Kingdom that are visited by a Mobile branch.These areas are visited at predetermined times and on specific days of the week, and the mobile service provides access to the vast majority of Post Office® products and services.These cars are equipped with an access lift in the rear to accommodate clients who are old or handicapped.More information may be obtained by calling 0345 722 3344.Call 03457 46 84 69 if you want to speak in Welsh.
What is the Post Office® home delivery service?
This is a service designed for relatively small towns that allows consumers to order a limited variety of Post Office® products and services over the phone, rather than in person. It is possible for the core subpostmaster to deliver the items directly to a client’s house, or for the consumer to collect the products at a nearby Drop-In Session.
What is the accessibility service?
The Post Office®, as a company dedicated to delivering excellent customer service, understands the critical necessity of ensuring that the 12 million handicapped individuals who live and work in the United Kingdom have access to their local Post Office® location.With the introduction of this updated access guide to our branches, we hope to provide consumers with useful information about the accessibility of our retail network.
I have a Post Office® Card Account – where is my nearest ATM?
You may use the drop-down selection box and the search box to choose the ATM that is closest to you. You can also type your postcode in the search box to find the closest ATM. The results will tell you whether or not your local ATM is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If it is not, it will only be accessible during the hours of operation of the branch.
I have searched using my town but I did not get any result back
The branch finding tool is only useful if you are looking for a branch in a major town nearby. The town you are looking for may not be listed; in that case, try searching for a town that is closer to you and is larger than the one you were looking for originally.
USPS Number: How do I talk to a real person at USPS?
The United States Postal Service Number (USPS Number) will be discussed in this article.If you need to speak with a representative from the United States Postal Service but do not have a USPS contact number or do not know how to communicate with someone at the USPS or how to speak with a real person from the USPS.As a result, this article will assist you in communicating with a real person at the USPS.More information may be found at: TJ Maxx Customer Service is available 24/7.
How do I talk to a USPS representative?
The following are the procedures to take if you wish to contact the USPS (United States Postal Service) department or chat with a real person from the USPS:
- Dial 1-800-222-1811. Toll-free numbers: 1-800-275-8777 or 1-800-ASK-USPS (if the above number does not work).
- Whenever you hear an automated voice, you should respond with the word ″Agent.″
- To advance, you must say ″Yes.″
- In the event that you call during business hours, you will be connected to a live representative. Otherwise, you’ll hear a message about USPS customer service hours and be taken back to the main menu. The United States Postal Service is open from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST on Saturday.
- Visit the following sites as well: Gap Package for logging in with a credit card: To search down or contact someone about a misplaced shipment, say ‘package’. Stamps: To order stamps, simply pronounce the word’stamps.’ Carrier: If you have any questions or concerns about transportation, simply mention ‘carrier.’ Change of address, location, or any other enquiries pertaining to mail or delivery are handled through the use of the word ″mail.″ Press 1 for queries regarding passports
- press 2 for questions about supplies
- press 3 for technical help
- press 4 for questions concerning fraud
- press 5 for questions about business
- and press 1 for any other questions.
Customer Care USPS Number
- The first customer service number is as follows: Toll-free number: (800) 522-9085 You may get help from the USPS Help Twitter page
- you can also get help from the USPS Facebook page
- the following customer support is provided through the USPS email
- Where has my mail gone?
- Business enquiries
- Personnel questions
- USPS.com questions
- Postal facility problems
- Where has my package gone?
- Where has my package gone?
If you want to learn more about USPS tracking, you may go to this website: USPS tracking. More information and a frequently asked questions section may be found at the following link: In addition, Reasd: To get in touch with PayPal, go to the following address: What is the best way to communicate with a human at PayPal?
How Do I Talk to a REAL Person at USPS 2020? 800-275-8777
Calling 1-800-ASK-USPS might be difficult, but following these steps will help you speak with a live person when you dial the number (1-800-275-8777).There are a variety of methods that have been proven to be effective in getting a live person on the phone.While many of these may no longer function, you may always give it a shot.I attempt to stay on top of the most recent methods for getting beyond the automated nonsense.Let us know in the comments how you discovered this post and figured out the most recent strategy to accomplish your goal.I’ll notice your remark and accept it, and I’ll update this page with the steps you took to make it work for you.
We are a group of folks that are fighting the horrible USPS phone system and want to assist others!
Before Calling, Try USPS Social Network Support
Due to the fact that they always make it more difficult to reach a live person on the phone, you might want to try contacting them on social media.To communicate with a live customer support representative from the United States Postal Service on Twitter, go to the USPS Help Twitter website and select ″Message″ to send them your message.To speak with a live customer support representative from the United States Postal Service on Facebook, use this link: To send your message, go to the USPS Facebook page and select ″Send message.″
Most Recent (February 2020)
Get the quickest response from a real person while monitoring a shipment or conversing with a human about tracking a package.In order to purchase stamps, press 2 or speak ″Stamps,″ followed by the word ″Representative.″ Listen carefully and patiently for it to speak.If you enter anything before here, it will have no effect on anything.Tracking a parcel may be accomplished by pressing 1 or saying ″Tracking.″ If you say ″Representative,″ you will be sent to a representative.Surprisingly, getting through to a live person on the other end of the phone when you contact the USPS 1800 number is very simple.I recently mailed a parcel through the United States Postal Service, and the package got misplaced in the process.
However, I was in possession of the tracking information, which was not functioning.Trying to cut a long tale short, I was unable to reach a live person on the phone who could assist me with my predicament.All I heard were repeated automated messages, which were not helpful.After that, I decided to try a couple other approaches to obtain a live person on the phone because I had already wasted an hour with the automated system.
- PLEASE see the comments at the bottom of this page for various techniques others have tried.
- It would be much appreciated if you could offer a technique that is currently functioning in the comments so that I may investigate and update this page!
Older Update on 11/22/2017
Getting a USPS human now seems to be a bit easier than past methods.
Here’s what I did today and tested it a few times, and it worked, despite the fact that it informed me all agents were busy at the time.
- Make a phone call to the number
- Please enter and confirm your zip code.
- Say no to the prompt about privacy policies.
- Wait a few seconds until the voice begins to provide possibilities
- then choose one.
- Say the word ″carrier″
That’s all there is to it!You will almost certainly have to wait on hold for a long period of time or request a callback, but for the time being, this appears to be the best option.For the record, I do not work for the United States Postal Service, and I cannot do anything to help you if the mail service puts you on wait for an unreasonable period of time or does not return your call.I’m only attempting to provide you with alternatives to the awful automated phone system they have in place so that you may speak with a live human.
FYI, the info below does not seem to be working anymore. But I keep it here as archived information.
Thank you everyone for visiting my page to attempt to get a person on the phone at USPS.Today, I tried some of my other ways, which are stated farther down on this page, and they didn’t appear to be working anymore.I get the impression that they are continually altering their system in order to make it more automated and to make it more difficult to reach a live person on the phone.So I tried a different approach.It’s a kind of brute-force attack on their computer system.I tried it a few times and it worked each time.
The automated voice did state all reps were busy, but that’s better than the awful looping system they use.Here’s what I came up with.Zero-out the automatic system with a vengeance!
I dialed the phone number.After the Spanish prompt, I followed up with a string of zeros.PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 00000000000 METHOD LISTED BELOW.I’m sorry to those who have complained in the comments that it doesn’t work.I only keep that text on the page because of the high ranking it has in Google and the amount of traffic it receives.APPLY THE METHODOLOGY LISTED ABOVE.
THE ZERO METHOD IS NOT THE WAY TO GO.IF YOU SEE A GOOGLE SNIPPET WITH THE ZERO METHOD, IT MEANS THAT GOOGLE IS NOT DISPLAYING THE CORRECT METHOD IN CORRECT ORDER.The fact that Google is scraping content like mine to display as their own means that I have no control over what they display in SNIPPETS.So, DON’T…
- Call the phone number
- after the Spanish prompt, swiftly press the zero key roughly 10 times in a succession, very fast, to complete the transaction. In the following format: 0000000000
- Pay close attention to the computerized voice. The video will skip and be shut off as a result of all of the requests you submitted
- If it asks you to do an action after it has finished, press zero about 15 times in a row extremely rapidly, such as: 000000000000000
- if it asks you to perform an action after it has finished, press zero about 15 times in a row very quickly, such as: 000000000000000
- Take another listen to the computerized voice. As a result of the large number of requests, it will skip even more.
- If after it has finished, it asks you to perform a task, swiftly press the zero key roughly 20 times in a row, such as: 000000000000000000
- If it can connect you with a person, or at the very least schedule a callback for you, it should direct you to the appropriate component of the system.
I hope this has been of assistance! Even though the call-back message appears to always indicate ″approximately 40 minutes,″ it only takes a few minutes to complete the actions outlined above to arrive at that time.
USPS Phone Number
And thank you for taking the time to remark and keep me informed when these techniques cease to be effective. It appears to alter a couple of times a year, and I make every effort to keep everyone informed on this website.
UPDATE 7/6/2016: Based on a couple recent comments, looks like the USPS might have changed the phone system. I will try to figure out a new way to get a human and update this page.
This is what worked in the past:
To begin, call the United States Postal Service at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) during normal business hours.M-F 8:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m.ET |Sat 8:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
ET |Sunday and holidays – closed UPDATE 3/09/2015: Thank you, Chris, and Ace, for taking the time to remark!I suppose the US Postal Service has updated their automated system and my prior approach explained further below no longer works.
Here is what seemed to be working.
- Make a phone call to the number. Continue to press 0 after the Spanish prompt
- let the voice to guide you through the alternatives. Using the number 6, let the voice to guide you through the following set of selections. When you press 4, it will begin to talk about policy. Alternatively, press 2 to forgo hearing it
- you should then be in line to speak with someone.
Then Wait, Wait, Wait…
When contacting 1-800-275-8777, it may take a while before someone answers the phone.That is their responsibility, so please do not be annoyed with me if it takes more than 10 minutes to speak with someone or if you are disconnected or experience other strange behavior.I’m just trying to assist you in getting past all of the automated systems and speaking with a live person.Also, make sure you have your tracking information ready in case someone comes to pick up your package.
USPS Customer Service Human: 1-800-275-8777
Thank you, and please let me know if there are any steps that need be added or edited in the comments section.The information provided here is outdated and will not assist you in reaching a person when phoning the United States Postal Service.Only because this article appears to be accessed frequently through Google, and I don’t want to sully that reputation.After you phone the 1-800 number, a recording will thank you and then ask whether you prefer Spanish instead of English (para Espanol).Do not talk or press any buttons during this time.After that, it will say ″Main Menu.″ At this point, press the number 0 (zero).The recording will then say, ″You’ve requested customer support.″ Do not talk or press any buttons for the time being.
Wait until the recording says, “You can say”.At this point, press the 0 (zero) button on your phone to end the call.Do not talk over the phone.You will then receive another message asking if you would want to hear the United States Postal Service’s privacy statement.
- Push 0 (zero) again.
- Avoid speaking into the phone since you will be connected with a real live person……………………..
United States Postal Service Customer Service Phone Number
Even if you receive an automatic response informing you that all customer care personnel are now unavailable, it is preferable to wait for a live person rather than going via their automated system.Take my word for it!The following are the stages in a simplified form.** Keep in mind that you should not speak into the phone and that the number 0 (zero) is the only button you should press!** 1.Call the United States Postal Service at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1800-275-8777) 2.
When you hear the words ″Main Menu,″ press the number zero (zero) 3.When you hear the words ″You can say,″ press the number zero (zero) 4.When you hear the words ″Would you like to hear the USPS privacy statement?″ press the number zero (zero) 5.Communicate with a real person!
- Check out my free recommendations for selling online using Craigslist and getting a live person on the phone at 1-800-275-8777, which is the United States Postal Service.
Contact USPS Customer Service Directly and Talking With A Live Person
Even if you receive an automatic response informing you that all customer care people are now unavailable, it is preferable to wait rather than going via their automated system.Believe me when I say that To make things easier, I’ve broken down the steps.Keep in mind that you should never speak into the phone and that the number 0 (zero) is the only button you should press.** Telephone the United States Postal Service at 1-800-ASK-USPS (toll free) (1800-275-8777) After hearing ″Main Menu,″ press the number 0 to continue (zero) 3.As soon as you hear the phrase ″You have the right to say,″ press 0.(zero) 4.
When you hear the words ″Would you like to hear the USPS privacy statement?″ press the number zero to continue (zero) Speaking with an actual human being is number five.Check out my free recommendations for selling online using Craigslist and getting a live person on the phone at 1-800-275-8777, which is the US Postal Service number.
How to Contact USPS
Article to be downloaded article to be downloaded At first glance, contacting a huge organization such as the United States Postal Service (USPS) may appear to be a difficult endeavor.If you know which branch to call for your problems, on the other hand, you will be able to speak with the appropriate staff.Before calling the USPS, make sure to review their frequently asked questions (FAQs) and avoid contacting them on federal holidays.According to whether you have basic customer service/technical support inquiries, a refund enquiry, or a claim to submit, you will need to follow different procedures in order to get in touch with the appropriate individual.
- 1 First, look over the frequently asked questions on their website. Before you contact or email the United States Postal Service, check to see if your issue has already been answered on their Frequently Asked Questions page. This will save both you and the personnel of the postal service time. The USPS FAQ answers inquiries on a wide range of issues, including purchasing, business, sending and receiving mail, and customer support, among others. Frequently asked questions include: How do I pay for my PO box?
- What should I do if my mailing address changes?
- and How do I pay for my PO box?
- What is the date of the next postal holiday?
- What is the process of informed delivery?
- Can you tell me how much first-class mail costs?
- 2 If you have any particular shipping questions, you should contact customer care. If you have a question regarding one of your items or letters, you should contact customer service. In order to speak with a live agent, please call between the hours of 8 AM and 8:30 PM Eastern Time (Monday through Friday) and 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time (Saturday). Sundays are a day off for customer service representatives. You can also send an email to customer care if your issue is not urgent. If you have a tracking number for your mail, sending an email is the best option. Customer support may be reached at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- Promotional material
- 3 If you have a question with the website, contact technical support. In the event that you are experiencing technical difficulties with the USPS website or an online mailing form, you should contact tech support during the same business hours as customer service. For less urgent questions, you may alternatively send an email to tech support. The phone number for USPS technical assistance is 1 (800) 344-7779, and you may send an email to tech support here.
4 You may provide comments using an online form.Fill out the online feedback form on the United States Postal Service’s website if you have any complaints or recommendations for improvement regarding your postal service experience.You have the option of delivering praises, making ideas, reporting concerns, or providing general information.If you’d like to hear back from a representative from the United States Postal Service, please include your email address, phone number, and/or postal address.It is necessary to have your email address in order to send feedback.
5 In the case of less urgent questions, postal mail should be used.You can mail letters to the United States Postal Service headquarters if you so wish.Physical mail is not great for submitting queries or requesting assistance, but it might be beneficial for giving comments and requesting information.You can send mail to the Office of the Consumer Advocate at the following address: United States Postal Service/ Office of the Consumer Advocate/ 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, RM, 4541/ Washington, DC 20260-2200 for a prompt response: United States Postal Service/ Office of the Consumer Advocate
- 1 Refunds for national priority mail can be obtained by visiting your local post office. If you are dissatisfied with the standards of the United States Postal Service, you can receive a complete refund for priority mail services. Within 30 days after your first purchase, you may request a refund for your shipping costs. You will not be able to obtain a refund for priority mail if you transmit your request through email or phone. Instead, you should submit your request to a post office in your area. To find a post office in your area, use the United States Postal Service’s web finder.
- The USPS Customer Care Center (1-800-222-1811) can process international priority mail refunds over the phone within 30 days of the sending date if the request is made within that time frame.
2 In order to receive a refund for shipping labels, contact technical support.Shipping labels that have not been used within 30 days of their print date can be refunded by login into Click-N-Ship and canceling your transaction.If you have not received your order within 30 days of the transaction date but have not received it within 60 days, contact tech support to cancel it.Provide tech support with the following information before they can assist you: your user name, account number, label number, and transaction number and date.
3 In the case of PO Box returns, contact the Customer Care Center.If you have access to your PO Box and the keys, you can cancel your order using your USPS online account.Within 30 days of the initial payment date, customers who do not have keys should contact the United States Postal Service Customer Care Center at 1-800-222-1811.If you are not feeling well within 30 days, you may also send an email to tech support to get a refund.
- 4 Refunds can be obtained in-person at your local post office.
- If you purchased an item at your local post office and would like a refund, you will not be able to do so over the phone or by email communication.
- Returns and exchanges should be handled through the post office where the item was purchased.
- Check the return and exchange rules of the United States Postal Service in advance to see if your item qualifies.
- Bring your receipt as evidence of purchase with you when you go.
- 1 Submit a request for a search for misplaced mail. Using the online form, you may file a missing mail search request if your parcel has not arrived within seven business days of its expected delivery date. From here, the United States Postal Service will email you periodic updates on their search and will ship your parcel to the address you have provided. Ensure that your search request contains the necessary information: Addresses of sender and receiver, the size and type of container being delivered, the USPS tracking number, the date of sending, and a description of the contents are all required.
- It is possible to get a refund if you utilized Priority Mail to mail the package and it does not arrive.
- 2Before filing a claim, double-check that your cargo was properly insured. If uninsured mail goes missing or is damaged, the only service the United States Postal Service will provide is a missing mail search. Items that are insured or sent through priority mail are eligible for an indemnity claim, which may involve a return. There are several stages or wait times to follow depending on whether your letter was domestic or foreign in nature.
- 3 Make a claim in your home country. To file domestic claims, you must link your title login to your account on the USPS claims form in order to be accepted. You’ll need to include your tracking number, shipment date, and the reason you’re submitting the claim. If any of your belongings were lost or harmed, please explain the item and the state in which you got them if they were damaged. Then, in your claim, specify the amount of a refund you would want to receive. Before you may claim a refund, you must provide verification of the item’s worth. A JPEG or PDF file that verifies the item’s worth (such as a receipt) should be included.
- You can include up to ten things in a single claim
- 4 Make a claim on the international level.
- In order to process international claims, you must coordinate with foreign postal agencies and go through a number of different stages.
- Make a note of your 13-digit tracking number (which should finish in ″US″) and fill out the same online form as you would for a domestic delivery.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) will next contact their international equivalent to check the facts and calculate the amount of the refund.
- Only the sender in the United States has the authority to begin an international claim; if you are the receiver, contact your sender in the United States so that they may complete the online form.
- Question Add a new question Question Who do I speak with at the United States Postal Service (USPS) about having someone else’s mail forwarded to me? You won’t be able to. It is against the law to have someone else’s mail forwarded to you. This is considered postal fraud, and the penalties can be quite severe.
- Concerning the Question What is the email address for technical help and how can I discover it? [email protected] This is the ″Postal One″ service provided by the United States Postal Service, which may address technical problems.
- Concerning the Question Because of this, I must discontinue forwarding my mail sooner than I had asked. Is it possible for me to contact my local post office to get this corrected? Yes, they will be able to assist you in this matter.
- Concerning the Question I’ve recently relocated to a new apartment. The mailbox does not have a key to open it. What is the best way to get someone to replace the lock and provide me with a key? If your landlord is unable to assist you, go to your local post office and explain the matter to the clerk. The re-keying of the lock will incur an additional fee.
- Concerning the Question How long will it take for a letter to travel from Chelsea, Manhattan, to Newark, New Jersey, and back? It usually takes one business day.
- Question and answer session What can I do to prevent individuals from parking in front of my postal receptacle and so delaying or preventing mail delivery? Obtain a complaint from the city (or county if you don’t reside in a city) and submit it
- the city may be able to designate the area as a no parking zone.
- Concerning the Question Is it possible to send medication to my mother in another country using the United States Postal Service? Yes. In general, anything that can be shipped to a domestic address may also be shipped to an international location. Is there a way for me to prevent someone from utilizing my address and forwarding my mail to theirs? That is mail theft, which is a federal offense. First and foremost, notify your local post office of the situation. If they are unwilling to assist you, inform the authorities of your predicament.
- Question When do tax books and forms begin to arrive at the major post office distribution centers? Tax booklets and forms are often delivered around the first of the year in the United States. Some post offices, on the other hand, do not carry them. They are available at a number of libraries and office supply businesses.
- Question When sending a letter from the United States to Canada, how much does it cost to do so? According to the year 2020, a typical, business-size letter will cost you $1.20.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Advertisement submissions are welcome.
Avoid contacting the United States Postal Service on Sundays or federal holidays, since a response will not be received until the next working day. Call first thing in the morning if you have an urgent inquiry. Prior to the majority of calls arriving in the afternoon, you will have a better chance of receiving a prompt answer.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
- The following is a summary of the articleXIf you need to contact the United States Postal Support for particular shipping issues, call customer service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- Alternatively, you may contact technical support at 1(800) 344-7770 if you have any website-related questions.
- It’s also possible to reach them by email at ″usps technical support At mail ps (dot) cust assistance (dot) com″ if you’re calling after hours or it’s not convenient to phone.
- The next step is to fill out a feedback form on their website if you have any comments or ideas to share with the company.
- Continue reading to learn how to obtain refunds or submit a claim with the company.
- Did you find this overview to be helpful?
- The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 157,830 times.