Average FedEx Ground Package Handler hourly pay in the United States is approximately $17.10, which is 12% above the national average.
How much does a Warehouse Package Handler make at FedEx in the United States? Average FedEx Warehouse Package Handler hourly pay in the United States is approximately $16.65, which meets the national average.
How much does FedEx pay package handler?
How much does a FedEx warehouse package handler make?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. How much does a Package Handler make at FedEx in the United States? Average FedEx Package Handler hourly pay in the United States is approximately $15.04, which meets the national average.
What are the duties of a FedEx package handler?
What does FedEx pay starting?
© Joe Rondone/The Commercial Appeal Employees sort packages inside FedEx’s superhub at the Memphis International Airport on Tuesday, November 20, 2018. The premium will introduce starting pay ranging from $17 to $20 an hour for these employees. FedEx has not yet set an end date for the premium. Start the day smarter.
FedEx Package Handler – Job Description & Salary
FedEx Package Handler – Job Description and Salary Information FedEx package handlers are responsible for a wide range of tasks in a warehouse setting.The primary responsibilities of package handlers include ensuring that commodities are delivered and transferred successfully to their designated destinations.Package handlers are required to undertake hard work and must be physically fit in order to lift shipments weighing between 50 and 100 pounds.
- This is a position that is considered entry-level.
- As a starting point, candidates may choose to work part-time during the evenings or throughout the day.
- It is customary for promotions to entail increasing the amount of work completed, working longer daylight shifts, and acquiring additional hours.
FedEx- Job Description
- It is your responsibility to physically load and unload items by hand in an efficient and safe way. This includes putting, pushing, lifting, carrying, and tugging the item.
- It is possible to cycle package handlers via a variety of jobs, such as Quality Assurance, Unloader, Loader, Facer, Scan Weight and Key, and so on.
- Using safe package movement and handling procedures to assist employees and reduce the likelihood of accidents
- Communicating with coworkers and managers is essential. A FedEx package handler must be well-liked and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The process of sorting packages and loading them into sorting machines that transport the items to loading ports.
- As well as ensuring the secure and timely delivery of commodities and shipments to their final destination
- Managing items and documentation in a high-volume warehousing environment
- Delivering and receiving shipments and deliveries from one location to another in accordance with supervisory instructions
- Communicate well with coworkers, managers, and the rest of the team
- Knows how to work with both automated and hand packing machines.
- Moving and storing resources and merchandise are two examples.
- Assistance in unloading vehicles and demonstrating collaboration with other personnel are essential.
- Managing inventory control methods and cycle counting to guarantee that shipments and packages are handled safely
- Loading large products onto a conveyor belt or into delivery vans is time-consuming.
- You can be asked to pick up and deliver things in a timely way to their specified location as well.
- The process of sorting packages and placing them on sorting machines that convey the items to loading docks
- As well as ensuring the secure and timely delivery of commodities and shipments to their designated destinations
- Work in a crowded warehouse environment, moving items and papers
- Following supervisors’ directions when loading or unloading shipments and parcels on and off a truck
- Communicate well with coworkers, bosses, and other team members
- Well-versed in the use of both automated and hand packing equipment.
- Material and product transportation and storage
- Assistance in unloading vehicles and demonstrating collaboration with other staff are two examples.
- Maintaining inventory control processes and cycle counting in order to guarantee the safe handling of deliveries and packages
- Packing and unpacking large items on a conveyor line or into delivery vehicles
- You can be asked to pick up and deliver things in a timely way to their specified location as well..
Fedex Package Handler Salary
FedEx package handlers often start off earning between $9.00 and $10.00 an hour, based on their years of valuable industry expertise.It is possible that their compensation will increase to $13.00 an hour with hard effort, experience, and devotion.FedEx package handling positions are available on a full-time and part-time basis, respectively.
- Candidates, particularly working students, can take use of the flexible work hours available.
- Employees may also take advantage of the numerous career opportunities that are open to them, as well as extensive benefit packages.
- The retirement facilities, pension plans, and healthcare options available to FedEx package carriers are common.
- Employees with longer tenure and seniority are often entitled to greater job benefits.
- Despite the fact that the world of online shopping continues to expand, corporations such as FedEx are rising to the top of the food chain and reaping the benefits of the strong demand for air and ground transportation.
- Depending on the location, a FedEx package handler may make up to $12 per hour as basic pay, with extra earnings available in the form of cash incentives, profit sharing, stock bonuses, commission sharing, and tipping opportunities.
- Hourly wages, on the other hand, range from $9 to $16.
How to Get Started
- FedEx is a multinational courier delivery service based in the United States. The company is well-known for its overnight shipping services, and it has revolutionized the courier delivery industry by developing a system that can track packages and provide its customers with real-time updates on the location of their packages. This feature, which is extremely useful for tracking down misplaced parcels, has now been adopted by a number of other shipping companies throughout the world. Because of the company’s well-established reputation in the courier services industry, most people are keen to obtain employment as a package handler. The vast majority of FedEx employees begin their careers as part-time package handlers. While there is no formal schooling requirement for this position, candidates must at the very least have a high school diploma and be able to read and write in English. Here’s how you can get started in your professional life: Acquire Knowledge and Experience Candidates for the role of package handler at FedEx must have a year or more of experience in package handling or a similar field in order to be considered. If you want to land a job, gaining experience is essential, so keep your eyes out for openings. Learn More About the Positions That Are Available The moment you have completed all of the job prerequisites and have been deemed qualified to apply, it is time to go on to FedEx’s website and keep an eye out for package handler job openings. Package handlers’ shifts are often brief, making them an excellent option for college students or parents searching for part-time opportunities to supplement their income. Send your CV to [email protected] and wait for a response from someone in the recruiting department. Get Yourself in Shape Because package handling is a physically hard work, it is essential that you are physically healthy before applying for the position. Begin exercising to strengthen your muscles and increase your stamina. Keep your training sessions brief at first, then gradually increase the length of time as you become more accustomed to them. It is critical that you incorporate weight lifting into your fitness routine. In your role as a FedEx package handler, you will be responsible for lifting and transporting heavy parcels from one location to another. Begin by adhering to a brief weight-training regimen, and then progress to lengthier sessions that will assist you in reaching your objectives. Additionally, before you begin, make certain that you are familiar with the appropriate approaches. Speak with your trainer or doctor about your weight training objectives, and they will assist you in developing a healthy weight training regimen. Make sure you get enough of sleep. Exercise and lifting for a couple of hours per week is not easy, so make sure you receive enough of relaxation between sessions. This will assist you in achieving your goals throughout the day. Take a look at the big picture You may advance from one job to another if you put in the effort and attention. Starting off as a package handler may provide you with the opportunity to pursue the job you have always desired. Drivers can be promoted from package handlers if they put their hearts and minds into the job. Concentrate on obtaining a solid education and soaking up as much knowledge as you can from your employment. Additionally, obtain the certificates that will assist you in meeting the requirements for a promotion. A position in administration or management is possible if you are motivated to work your way up the corporate ladder. Learn everything you can about the position. As a package handler, you’ll need to be able to sort parcels swiftly while inflicting the least amount of harm possible. It takes time and effort to master this method. Before applying for a job, it is critical that you research the position online to verify that you are capable of dealing with the pressure. The expectation is that package handlers would operate and communicate in noisy locations, which might be problematic for persons who are sensitive to sound. As a result, it is essential that you learn more about the position before applying. Being a successful FedEx package handler is not an easy road to take, and not everyone is suited for the work due to the physical demands of the position. Before you embark on a new career, weigh the advantages and disadvantages. College students and others seeking for possibilities to earn some additional money can greatly benefit from pursuing this career path in their spare time. For more information, see: How to Write a Dental Assistant Resume That Stands Out
- What It’s Like to Be a Flight Attendant: Earning a Living on the High Seas
- Customer Service Representative: Job Description and Responsibilities
About The Author
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Warehouse Package Handler in FedEx Ground
Good job for the Pay
Workers in the warehouse handling packages (former employees) – Bloomington, CA – November 4, 2021 I like working here mostly because of the people I worked with; all I had to do was contact with management on a regular basis, and there was always space to advance.There are a few of supervisors that have a tendency to press your buttons; you just have to be aware of this.Know your limitations and don’t push yourself too far.
- The last thing you want to happen on the job is to get wounded.
- Peak season during the Christmas season is insane; you are actually there until you meet your goal or until they inform you that you are free to depart.
- However, the only thing that kept me motivated was the money I was earning.
- Throughout the day, make sure to drink lots of water.
- If you are an introvert, this is an excellent location for you to be.
- If, on the other hand, you enjoy conversing with others, your supervisors would be your greatest choice.
Free lunch at least once a month, weekly pay, steady salary increases over time, regular bonuses, and decent compensation are all benefits of working here.
Short breaks, no regular schedule, labor, sometimes short hours depending on the day’s job, you’re essentially a robot expected to remain moving at all times, and you’re paid accordingly.
Heavy physical activity short hours
Former Employee – Warehouse Package Handler – Whitehall, OH (September 22, 2021) Position Description Fedex is the sort of work that you may take up for a short period of time to help you make ends meet.At first, the short work hours and good compensation were a welcome change of pace for me.After a while, however, the labor became monotonous, difficult, and unrewarding as a result of a lack of variety in the tasks performed.
- The most difficult aspect of the job is the physical strain you place on your body, as well as the extremely dirty air caused by the vehicles that operate within the warehouse (I actually spit up black tar everyday).
- The most enjoyable aspect was working short hours while still being able to pay the expenses.
Pay is good, and the hours are short.
Work that is harmful to the body and lungs, as well as being tedious
Busy hard work
Fort Worth, Texas – May 7, 2021 – Warehouse package handler (Former Employee) Summertime can be difficult for certain people because they work in extremely difficult circumstances and in a fast-paced environment that requires continual physical exertion.Managers are laid back and will let you get on with your task.They will leave you alone for the rest of the day as long as you remain working.
- There are no free lunches or benefits for employees who work there.
- There is little possibility for advancement, thus this is best suited as a temporary position.
Exercise is beneficial, as is a flexible management style.
Work is really difficult and demanding, and there is no free food provided. The salary is also quite low.
FEDEX GROUND Warehouse Package Handler Salary
I’m curious how much a Warehouse Package Handler earns at firms like FEDEX GROUND in the United States.As of February 25, 2022, the average compensation for a Warehouse Package Handler at organizations like FEDEX GROUND in the United States is $36,253, however the range frequently ranges between $31,463 and $41,043, depending on experience.Earning potential might vary greatly based on a variety of essential aspects such as education, certifications, supplementary talents, and the number of years you have worked in your field.
- Salary.com provides more online, real-time salary data than any other website, allowing you to pinpoint your exact wage objective.
- View the Cost of Living in Major Cities for more information about FEDEX GROUND Look through the listings of various businesses in the Transportation Industry.
- View the salary for Fedex Ground.
What doesanWarehouse Package Handler do at companies like FEDEX GROUND?
Auto req ID:332647BR
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY! Come for a job, but stay for a future in this industry! FedEx Ground is a part of the rapidly expanding warehousing and transportation industry, which contributes to the movement of goods and people throughout the United States and our economy. Make your mark as a member of a successful team and workplace culture that cares about your identity as a person and your well-being at your job. FedEx Ground Employee Perks and Benefits Wages that are competitive and paid weekly for both full-time and part-time positions
- Every year, you’ll receive $5,250 in tuition reimbursement with no lifetime limit! Everyone who starts working is eligible for this fantastic perk on the first day of their employment.
- Employees can accrue up to 5 weeks of paid time off every year through a generous paid time off program.
- After a brief waiting time, medical, dental, and vision coverage are available
- Flexible schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life
- Employee discounts on items like as cell phone contracts, gadgets, automobiles, and restaurants are quite valuable.
- FedEx Ground employees may take advantage of a free professional development program called Purple Pathways.
- Paid parental leave is available to both mothers and fathers.
- Employee networks, as well as diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives, are available to all workers.
- When working for FedEx Ground, you can anticipate to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehouse environment. After all, why pay for a gym membership when you can be paid while working out?
- Loading, unloading, and sorting products of varying sizes are among the responsibilities of a warehouse worker.
- FedEx Ground employees who work part-time work one shift per day, whereas full-time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts per day.
- While shift lengths vary depending on package volume, part-time employees typically work between 3 and 6 hours each day on average.
- Workers on full-time contracts should anticipate to put in between 6 and 10 hours each week.
- After 40 hours per week, overtime is paid
- Individuals with disabilities who meet certain criteria may be eligible for reasonable accommodations.
4665 South Park Boulevard is the address.City:Ellenwood State:Georgia 30294 is the zip code for this location.Location of the FXG-US/USA/P303/Atlanta Hub: FXG-US/USA/P303/Atlanta Hub Additional information about the location: To begin, you may earn up to $19.50.
- Positions are available on a part-time and full-time basis.
- 3 Ellenwood Locations: 3120 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 South Park Blvd, Ellenwood, GA 302944665 South Park Blvd, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 3120 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 3120 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 3120 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 3120 Anvil Block Road, Ellenwood, GA 302944644 3120 Anvil Block Road, AVAILABLE SHIFTS INCLUDE: Day Sort11:30 a.m.
- – till the sort is completed Twilight Sort5:30 pm – until the end of the sort Sorting at Midnight11:00 pm – till the sort is completed Preload Sort3:00 a.m.
- – until the sort is completed Sunrise Sort4:00 a.m.
- – till the sort is completed PLEASE NOTE: The number of hours of labor is not guaranteed.
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (minorities, females, people with disabilities, veterans) committed to building a diverse workforce at FedEx Ground. Take a look at Warehouse Package Handler positions available in the United States.
Understand the total compensation opportunity for Warehouse Package Handler at companies like FEDEX GROUND, base salary plus other pay elements
Average Total Cash Compensation
Included are the base rate and yearly incentives.For the FEDEX GROUND Warehouse Package Handler in the United States, total cash compensation comprises base pay and yearly bonuses.Total cash compensation may range anywhere from $31,463 to $41,043, with an average total cash compensation of $36,253.
- It is important to note that total compensation includes the value of any benefits you receive in addition to your salary, as well as some of the benefits that are most commonly offered as part of a total compensation package.
- These benefits may include bonuses, commissions, paid time off, and insurance.
- Depending on the industry, region, and other considerations, the total monetary remuneration may be distributed differently.
- Package Handler * Load and unload packages from the warehouse to the transportation vehicle * Complete job in accordance with corporate standards and procedures * Unbox, analyze, and package products Package Handler * Job postings on Jobs2Careers – 22 days ago Spee-Dee Delivery Service is located in Normal, Illinois.
- Material handling, unloading freight from cars, scanning package barcodes, and sorting parcels by zip code or town are all responsibilities of the Package Handler/Warehouse Maintenance role.
- Jobs in the ZipRecruiter ATS for ZipSearch/ZipAlerts posted 20 days ago.
- Spee-Dee Delivery Service is located in Saint Cloud, Minnesota.
- Material handling, unloading freight from cars, scanning package barcodes, sorting packages by zip code/destination, and loading are some of the responsibilities of a Fulfillment Warehouse Package Handler, among other things.
- Jobs in the ZipRecruiter ATS for ZipSearch/ZipAlerts posted 6 days ago.
- Benco Dental is located in McCarran, Nevada.
- When it comes to daily scheduling, the Lead Material Handler is responsible for aiding the warehouse supervisor with this task.
- Compensation package that includes a flexible benefits plan, paid time off, and a hefty severance package Latpro – Diversity Employment Opportunities – 16 days ago In Gardner, Kansas, the Coleman distribution facility is searching for ordinary warehouse workers to assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles by hand.
- Benefits |
- We provide flexible work schedules, performance bonuses, overtime, and other incentives.
- Pay .
Today is a good day to join ZipRecruiter.Richmar Associates Inc.is based in Milpitas, California.To assist with their manufacturing, a semiconductor business is looking for Material Handler/Packagers to join their team.
Inspect the warehouse to ensure that it is running in accordance with rigorous GMP rules.* Deliver and transmit Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).Today is a good day to join ZipRecruiter.
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Package Handler in FedEx
Impactful and engaging
Job Description: FedEx Package Handler (Ex-Employee) – Memphis, Tennessee – March 9, 2022 Excellent opportunity with a promising future. Climbing the ladder will take a long time. If you enjoy working late hours, this is the place to be. Quite good firm with many benefits, but it is also very demanding job.
Not a bad place to start
Ocala, FL – February 25, 2022 – Package Handler (Current Employee).Starting at the bottom is not a bad place to start, especially if you have just graduated from high school or are still in college.The majority of the managers are pleasant to deal with.
- It is possible to have a lack of communication at times.
- The majority of coworkers perform their jobs well and are pleasant to be around, however others might be sluggish, just like in any other profession.
- Work is difficult at first, but you will become accustomed to it.
- It can also be difficult and time-consuming because you are simply required to stack boxes or unload boxes.
- If you are interested in advancing your career, there are several chances available to you.
Flexible working hours and competitive remuneration
The work might be repetitive, and there are instances when there are not enough hours.
It is what it is, I mean it’s a warehouse job, it’s going be physical
The current employee of the position of Sorter/Packer will begin on February 17, 2022 in Lincolnton, North Carolina.It’s not a horrible job; it’s just not something I’d want to do for a lengthy period of time, primarily due of the graveyard and early morning hours, rather than the job itself.As a result of the work schedule, I believe it is mostly a seasonal position or one for 20-something year olds.
- Because it is just part time, I couldn’t picture somebody supporting a family while working here for a lengthy period of time.
A brisk pace, and the minutes and hours pass by fast. It provides a reasonable wage for the task you perform.
Because it is primarily repetitious, but not physically demanding, it is easy to become burnt out.
FedEx Package Handler Job Description, Salary, Duties
Many jobs and duties are essential to the proper running of everyday operations in many businesses, and they all contribute to the overall success of the company.It is important to note that a Package Handler plays an important part in all of these roles.The exciting function of a Package Handler is now available at FedEx, an international courier services organization, and there are several opportunities for the career available.
- It will be discussed in this article what a Package Handler at FedEx does, including the job description, prerequisites, compensation, and responsibilities.
- Package Handlers are key personnel in the FedEx sector because of the nature of the company’s business.
- They are in high demand.
- Continue reading to learn more about the duties of a Package Handler at FedEx and how you may apply for the employment in the future.
- The essay will begin with a brief overview of FedEx’s history and operations.
FedEx Corporation was established in Memphis, Tennessee, in 1971.It is made up of the FedEx delivery services, including FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Custom Critical, and FedEx Trade Networks, which are world-renowned for their delivery excellence.The company operates in more than 220 countries and receives nearly five million physical shipments every day, according to its website.
- When it comes to the day-to-day operations of FedEx, the requirement for Package Handlers is vital.
- A Package Handler, also known as a Warehouse Package Handler, is responsible for preparing goods packages for courier firms in order to ensure that the items are delivered securely and effectively to their end-user or consumer.
- A Package Handler’s day-to-day tasks are greatly influenced by the transportation and handling of items transported to and from the cooperative on a regular basis.
- This role is responsible for ensuring that products that are being delivered are properly wrapped, labeled, scanned, secured, and loaded for transportation.
- It necessitates meticulous attention to detail as well as extensive physical handling.
- The efficiency with which a Package Handler performs his or her duties is crucial to the seamless operation of an organization’s everyday operations.
- Package Handlers are critical to the success of firms such as FedEx since they are responsible for preparing parcels and ensuring that they are fit and ready for delivery on time and in perfect condition.
- They conduct a variety of responsibilities to ensure that items may and will be delivered to their intended destinations in a safe and timely manner.
- They may be required to handle heavy machinery, track package records, and collaborate with other staff in order to effectively do their jobs.
- Workers in the Package Handling industry can either work full-time with two shifts per day or part-time with two to four-hour shifts per day.
- Package Handlers may expect to work between 20 and 40 hours each week on average.
- Employees in warehouses, airport terminals, loading docks, FedEx stations, and even mailrooms may find themselves in this position.
- Package Handlers may be required to operate in a variety of weather situations, and FedEx will supply protective gear and uniforms for them.
- Given the widespread usage of FedEx services across the world, FedEx Package Handlers are required to operate in and adapt to fast-paced working environments in order to fulfill a variety of deadlines and expectations.
- Package Handlers must be prepared to work extra, especially during peak seasons when company needs increase significantly..
Package Handlers are required to adhere to a set of rules, procedures, and processes in order to guarantee that goods and activities fulfill certain quality and safety requirements.Discipline may be imposed if a person fails to perform in accordance with the rules and regulations in place.In addition to being an equal opportunity employer, the firm provides appropriate accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
As previously stated, the physical demands of a Package Handler need the maintenance of relatively high levels of stamina and physical strength in potential personnel.Additionally, they must possess coordination abilities that allow them to manage parcels and carry them from one location to another in a timely manner in accordance with the directions provided.Also required are effective communication skills as well as the ability to follow written and spoken directions.
- The team will consist of various managers and coworkers who will work together to guarantee the seamless running of the business.
- They will also require customer service skills because they will be in frequent communication with clients and consumers in order to ensure that the items are delivered efficiently and correctly.
- It may be necessary to be familiar with the equipment and machines that are regularly used in the package handling industry.
- New Package Handler employees are provided with on-the-job training, which includes video instruction.
- Those who have previous experience as a Package Handler, preferably one year or more, will have an advantage over their competitors.
- Prospective Package Handlers must be at least 18 years old in order to be considered.
- Prospective Package Handlers may find it useful to have a current driver’s license as well as a clean driving record to apply for the position.
- Candidates for the FedEx Package Handler position must pass a series of tests, background checks, and drug screens before being considered for the position.
Additional Job Requirements
- The following is a list of additional job criteria that may improve your chances of being hired as a Package Handler at FedEx: You must be capable of lifting and carrying goods weighing up to 75 pounds.
- In order to succeed, you must be prompt and have the ability to perform under pressure.
- You must have completed at least a high school diploma.
- You must be meticulous in your work and capable of making great decisions when it comes to packing.
- You must be prepared to operate in loud situations
- else, you risk being fired.
- You must be able to work on many projects at the same time.
- You must be able to work alone and with little supervision.
- In order to do effective data entry, you must be computer literate.
- You must be able to manage your time well.
Package Handler Salary
An entry-level Package Handler may expect to earn between $10 and $12 per hour at the beginning of their career.Those with greater experience may be paid an hourly fee ranging from $13 to $19, depending on their qualifications.In the United States, the typical yearly pay varies from around $20 000 to $30 000.
- After six months of employment with FedEx, new employees for the position may be eligible for a salary increase.
- FedEx Package Handlers can earn additional money through cash incentives, gratuities, and commission sharing, among other methods of compensation.
- Employees may also get non-monetary benefits, including health and medical insurance as well as eye and dental coverage.
- They may also be eligible for retirement programs and tuition help.
- They may also receive vacation and holiday pay, as well as discounts and decreased shipping costs.
- FedEx also offers flexible work schedules for employees who may require flexible working hours, such as students or those who work from home.
Package Handler Duties
- Package Handlers are responsible for a diverse variety of responsibilities and are even needed to cycle through a number of different roles to guarantee that their work is done with the highest level of quality. The responsibilities of a Package Handler are numerous, and there is a great deal of room for progression in this field. The following is a list of responsibilities that a Package Handler might anticipate to perform as part of their everyday obligations: Packaging must be organized and sorted according to their qualities and standards, such as size, in order to be transported and delivered more efficiently.
- Making sure that items are properly sealed and secured within their packaging in order to prevent security concerns and any damages
- Packages are scanned and examined to confirm that they match the information contained in written records or that they fit the expectations of the customer.
- Manually loading and unloading items of varied weight and size into and out of delivery vehicles
- Items that are broken or do not match business requirements are removed and repackaged
- Being able to identify potentially dangerous packages and handle them with caution
- Deliverables and items are individually packaged by hand into their relevant packaging.
- Operate machinery and operate with tools and equipment that help in the effective operation of package handlings, such as forklifts and hand-held scanners
- maintain a record of all shipments and packages in transit. Working with and talking with coworkers who are also responsible for tracking and recording the movement of shipments
- Collaborating with coworkers who run gear that delivers and moves items
- The ability to communicate effectively with end consumers and clients in order to ensure a safe, efficient, and timely delivery Also to ensure that client expectations are satisfied to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Working in a physically demanding environment while performing duties such as pushing, hauling, lifting, and dragging packages of various weights and sizes. It is also possible to have repetitive actions such as bending to transfer things.
- Preparing packages for measurement and weighing by using the proper instruments and precision
- Checking the labeling of packages to ensure that deliveries are made appropriately
- Maintaining compliance with safety rules, guidelines, and standards throughout all procedures in order to reduce the danger of injury and damage to packages
- Packaging and moving products of varied weights and sizes are all part of the job. In this case, it might be from one warehouse to another, from one internal department to another within the corporation itself, or from one vehicle to another.
All of the responsibilities outlined above must be completed with great attention and efficiency.Managing all of the assigned responsibilities in a timely manner is particularly advantageous in light of the fast-paced atmosphere in which Package Handlers work.A Package Handler is an excellent entry-level employment that provides opportunities for advancement.
- It is feasible for individuals to be promoted to management and supervisory roles if they consistently perform well over the long term.
- For those who choose to pursue a career in this field, this position may prove to be an excellent beginning point.
You may apply for a Position as a FedEx Package Handler through an online application procedure, if you are interested in becoming a Package Handler with FedEx. For the online application procedure, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Follow these steps to access the main FedEx website: go to the bottom of the homepage’s footer/bottom and choose the ″Careers″ option under ″Our Company.″
- The list ″Critical Openings Available for FedEx″ is located at the bottom of the website, which you may scroll through. You will discover a listing of Package Handlers inside this list of options. Select ″View Jobs″ from the drop-down menu next to Package Handler
- Alternatively, you can type ″Package Handler″ into the Keyword Search box, enter your desired location into the Location Search Box, and then select ″Find Jobs″ to browse through the results and current openings for Package Handlers.
- Browse through the available openings and click on the ″Click to apply″ button next to the one that interests you the most.
- In the following screen, you will be requested to sign in if you already have an account. If you do not already have an account, you will be given the opportunity to create one
- otherwise, you will be sent to the registration page.
The online application process is quick and will begin immediately once you sign in or register.You will then have to wait to hear back from the company to see if you can proceed with the hiring process.Once you have completed and submitted your online application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If your application is accepted, you may be invited to participate in an interview process.
- Because the job entails a great deal of manual labor, the interviewer will be primarily concerned with determining your physical strength and stamina during the interview process.
- They may ask questions such as ″Can you lift packages that weigh more than 75 pounds?″ or ″Can you lift packages that weigh more than 75 pounds?″ The interviewer may also inquire about your past job experience and whether or not you have previously worked as a Package Handler.
- You will almost certainly be asked if you have the physical strength to handle pulling, lifting, pushing, and carrying heavy packages for extended periods of time.
- Furthermore, general interview questions such as ″Why do you want to work at FedEx?″ and ″What shift would you prefer to work″ are likely to be asked.
- In addition, the interviewer may ask you questions based on hypothetical situations.
- The interviews are not overly lengthy, and you will be required to undergo background checks and exams in order to finish the application process.
- If you pass the examinations, you may receive a job offer within a short period of time.
- FedEx employs temporary workers during peak seasons when there is a strong demand for and a large number of items to be delivered.
- FedEx occasionally gives permanent roles to temporary employees who have performed admirably throughout their tenure with the organization.
- As a result, the likelihood of obtaining a Package Handler position at FedEx is relatively high, regardless of whether the position is temporary or permanent, or whether it is a full-time or part-time position.
Becoming A Package Handler for FedEx
We hope that by this time, you have gained enough insight to determine if the fast-paced and physically demanding work of a Package Handler at FedEx is right for you or not.Because FedEx has a large number of opportunities for the role of Package Handler throughout the year, there is nearly always a chance for someone to join the organization in this capacity.If you are detail-oriented, fast on your feet, and don’t mind continuously moving around, engaging with a diverse range of individuals, and moving things around, the position of a Package Handler may be right for you.
- – Our warmest wishes are with you whatever you decide to do in the future!
″Senior Shop Managers at FedEx Office are compensated based on the size of the physical store as well as the store’s total contribution to the district.I presently oversee the largest site in the Inland Empire, which means I have even more duties than my counterparts who operate locations that are four times smaller.I am also the most senior member of my team.
- In compared to other districts that may have the same size location but fewer duties, they may earn the same or somewhat less compensation.
- The ADV (average daily value) of the store and its capacity to maximize each transaction to achieve revenue increase year after year are the most important factors in determining compensation.″
Package Handler Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
Package Handler salaries are based on the national average ($22K).In comparison to the typical FedEx pay ($35K), this position is about $13,500 (45 percent less).the average FedEx wage ($35K) is $2K (5 percent) less than the typical employee’s salary ″When it comes to the labor you’re performing every day or night, the compensation at FedEx ground is adequate for the most part.
- It would be possible for me to earn $25,000 a year, with the possibility of further advancement within the firm.″ A FedEx salary of $35K is $10K (33 percent) less than the typical FedEx wage.
- ″I had only worked there for four months when I decided to leave, and I thought that the amount of money I earned was in line with my expectations given my short time there.
- The longer you work for a firm, the more valuable you become to them, and the more money you earn.
- This makes perfect sense to me.″ It is 18 percent less than the average FedEx compensation ($35K), which is $6K.
- ″In comparison, the minimum wage is significantly less than the starting salary offered by FedEx.
- The rate is really attractive, and it comes with several rises in your first year, as well as in subsequent years.
- The hours are the ones where they use up all of your time.
- Your hours will be affected depending on the volume and how well it is handled.″ 969 Additional FedEx Package Handler Salaries are available.
Operations Manager Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
The compensation is equal to the national average for Operations Managers ($61K).+$26,500 (54 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).+$13,500 (31 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- ″I believe that, in light of my abilities and what I bring to the table that is unique, I am undervalued in terms of monetary compensation.
- Having said that, I am familiar with the compensation system and believe it to be reasonable in the majority of cases.″ +$47K (or 80 percent) higher than the typical FedEx pay ($35K), according to the company.
- ″In comparison to other package delivery firms, the compensation is competitive.″ +$35, 000 (66 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- ″It’s enough for a first-year Operations Manager,″ says the author.
- See 156 more FedEx Operations Manager Salaries on PayScale.
Courier Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
Approximately the same as the national average Salary of a courier ($32K) -$3K in savings (8 percent ) FedEx salaries are lower than the national average ($35K).+$7,500 (18 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).″FedEx pays its employees on the fifth of every month.
- They begin at $20 per hour and increase to $30 or more after 10 years of experience.
- You have the potential to progress from courier driver to senior management.″ Higher than $1,500 (2 percent) more than the average FedEx wage ($35,500).
- In comparison to other couriers with greater seniority, I would consider myself to be in the underpaid category.″ The typical FedEx wage is $35,000, thus this is an increase of $15,500 (35 percent).
- ″All I want is to earn a higher salary.
- I wish for a brighter future for myself.″ 320 Additional FedEx Courier Salaries may be found here.
Center Consultant Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
The compensation is equivalent to the national average Center Consultant salary ($28K).-$7,500 (22 percent ) FedEx salaries are lower than the national average ($35K).-$15K in savings (54 percent ) FedEx salaries are lower than the national average ($35K).
- ″For the job and service they need us to give, we are being underpaid.″ -$6K in savings (18 percent ) FedEx salaries are lower than the national average ($35K).
- ″When compared to what I’m doing over there, it’s quite nice.
- However, I am evaluating my degree and would like to work in my field.″ In comparison to the average FedEx wage ($35K), this income is $8K (or 25 percent) less.
- ″I received a fair wage for the task that was requested of me.″ Take a look at 1 more Salaries for FedEx Center Consultants
Supervisor Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
Supervisor pay is $1,500 (2 percent) less than the national average supervisor salary ($40,500).+$4K in additional funds (10 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).+$30K in additional funds (60 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- ″As you learn how to execute your work, you will receive a respectable starting salary.
- As you demonstrate your ability to manage more, you may be given the opportunity to earn more money.″ +$85K in additional funds (109 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- ″My salary was paid in Brazilian reals (R$), and it was a respectable wage, with annual raises that improved the value of my compensation.
- I was the sole supervisor on the team at the time, so I couldn’t compare myself to anyone else.″ +$6K (15 percent) higher than the average FedEx income ($35K), according to PayScale.
- See a total of 19 other FedEx Supervisor Salaries.
Senior Security Specialist Average Salary at FedEx in the United States
- +$11,500 (13 percent ) Senior Security Specialist salaries are higher than the national average ($75K).
- +$51K in additional funds (84 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- +$63,500 (94 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).
- ″Despite the fact that I could relocate and likely earn more money, I choose to remain in this location since money isn’t everything.
- I’m able to maintain a high standard of living while also enjoying my profession and earning a respectable income.″ +$74K (102 percent) higher than the average FedEx wage ($35K), according to the company.
″Since the beginning of the economic slump in 2008, wages have been stagnant.They are making progress, but it will be a long and drawn-out process.″ +$35, 000 (66 percent ) FedEx pays a salary that is higher than the norm ($35K).Take a Look at 5 More FedEx Senior Security Specialist Wages & Compensation FedEx’s Finance Manager position has the highest salary, with a salary of $126,000 per year.
- FedEx’s overnight stocker position has the lowest compensation, with an annual salary of $18,000.
- FedEx employees receive an average salary of $35,000 per year, or $17 per hour.
Fedex Package Handler Salary in USA – Average Salary
Average hourly wage per year, month, biweekly, and weekly
How much does a Fedex Package Handler make in USA?
Fedex package handler salaries in the United States range from $36,075 per year to $18.50 per hour on average. Beginning salaries for entry-level occupations are $29,750 per year, with the most experienced professionals earning up to $48,972 per year.
Fedex package handler: salaries per region
Active jobs with salaries
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
If an Orient, Ohio Fedex Ground Ph Us employee works more over 25 hours in a pay period, they will receive an additional $50 each week****. If a full-time package handler works more than 40 hours in a pay period, he or she is considered overtime.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Lebanon, Ohio is a city in the state of Ohio. The FedEx Ground service in the United States. – Colocation Additional information about the location: Earn up to $17.00 per hour to begin with! Statement on Equal Employment Opportunity FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity employer. /
FedEx Package Handler
FedEx Ground PH US. 19/Hagerstown Hub Cavetown, Maryland FedEx Ground PH US Additional Information about the Location:Up to $24.00 to begin with. EVENT FOR HIRING! Tuesday, March 22, 20221:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Fairgrounds.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
They will earn an additional $50/week if they work more over 25 hours in a pay period in Ashville, Ohio FedEx Ground PH US If a full-time package handler works more than 40 hours in a pay period, he or she is considered overtime.
FedEx Package Handler
New Albany is a city in the state of Ohio. FedEx Ground PH US employees who work more over 25 hours in a pay period will get an additional $50 each week****. If a full-time package handler works more than 40 hours in a pay period, he or she is considered overtime.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
We are located in Upland, California, and we are looking for part-time employees. Part-time day – up to $18.00 Part-time morning – up to $18.50 As a result of operational requirements, EEO has the right to adjust all dates and hours.
FedEx Package Handler
Wind Gap is a town in Pennsylvania. FedEx Ground PH US. h Valley Hub FedEx Ground PH US. Additional information about the location: Earn up to $19.00 per hour with this position! We are now hiring for all shifts. Both companies provide flexible work schedules.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Albertville is a city in the state of Minnesota. FedEx Ground PH United States. aul Hub. Detailed location information: Starting salary is up to $22.50/hr with options of working full or part time as well as on weekends or during the week.
FedEx Package Handler
Tolland, Connecticut is a town in the state of Connecticut. The P061/Hartford Hub of FedEx Ground in the United States Additional information about the location: Up to a maximum of $19.25 Referral Bonus: A $250 referral bonus is available until April 2, 2022. Terms and conditions apply. We’re doing it.
FedEx Package Handler
Tolland, Connecticut is a town in the United States of America. U.S. FedEx Ground (PH) P061/Hartford Hub Details about the location are provided below: It is possible to earn up to $19.25. Up to $250 in referral bonuses are available until April 2, 2022. Referral Bonus: We’re doing it right now!
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Kenton, Kentucky is a city in the U.S. state of Kentucky. FedEx Ground PH United States. ntucky – Center Additional Information about the Location:Earn up to $22.50 per hour to begin with! Every Wednesday, there will be an on-site hiring event! Timings: 4 PM – 6 PM
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Rogers, Minnesota is a city in the state of Minnesota. FedEx Ground PH US. rove – Colocation – FedEx Ground PH US Additional information about the location: Compensation: up to $20.50/hrRate of pay includes:*$2 per hour shift differential pay
FedEx Package Handler
FedEx Ground PH US.Hub in Savage, Minnesota FedEx Ground PH US Extra information about the location: Starting compensation is up to $22.50/hr*Full-time and part-time positions are available, as well as flexible and weekend schedules
FedEx Ground – Package Handlers
FedEx Ground PH US.Hub in Savage, Minnesota. Additional Location Information:Starting salary is up to $22.50/hr*Full-time, part-time, flexible, and weekend schedules are all options.
PT Warehouse Package Handler|Jobs in FedEx
Grove City, Ohio FedEx Ground PH US. 432/Columbus Hub Grove City, Ohio FedEx Ground PH US. Additional information about the location: Earn up to $25.00/hour*The aforementioned rate includes a $2.00 pay differential for working FT **A $2.00 pay differential for working FT
FedEx – PackageHandler
FedEx Ground, Park City, Utah. USA/P861/Ogden, Utah. Additional information about the location: **Start earning up to $22.75 right away!** Pay Raising Measures: All Pay augmentation of $3 From October 17th through January 22nd $1.
FedEx Ground – Package Handlers
FedEx Ground service in Malden, Massachusetts. Wilmington Colocation Additional information about the location: Starting pay is up to $19.25 per hour, with a $2 ALL pay boost from September 5, 2021 to January 1, 2022.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
The Hickory Hills, Illinois FedEx Ground PH US is located in the Chicago hub Additional information about the location: Obtain a salary of up to $33.02* per hour, which includes an extra $5.52/hour for all full-time employees.
FedEx – Package Handler – Warehouse
Leetsdale is a town in Pennsylvania. FedEx Ground (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) Additional information about the location: Starting salary is up to $20.00/hour from October 24th to December 25th, 21. Weekend differential: $1.00/hour from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Friday is a day off.
FedEx Package Handler – Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky is a city in the United States of America. P400. Confidential information. Additional location information: $15.00-$15.50 per hourMonday-Friday, 4:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m. Additional location information: Monday through Friday, 5:00 p.m.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Muncy is a town in Pennsylvania. Information about the position is confidential. Starting at $13.00 per hour**Base rate $12.00-$13.00 per hour Earn a 0.25 percent boost after one month and another 0.25 percent rise after six months.
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse
Summit, Illinois is a town in the U.S. state of Illinois. 06/McCook Colocation is strictly confidential. Additional information about the location: Hourly rates of up to $26.25***$2.00 / hour increase for AM hours (10:00pm – 10:00am) and beyond.
FedEx Ground – Package Handlers
FedEx Ground delivery to Maryville, Illinois. me Can work numerous shifts—full-time availability on a variety of projects Bonus of $50: PH is open on Saturday and Sunday till January 15, 2022EEO Statement FedEx Ground is a ground transportation service.
FedEx Ground – Package Handlers
Clickajobs US has a permanent position in Elgin, Texas. *Up to $17.00/hour * The above-mentioned pricing includes: $15.00 base rate Weekend Bonuses of $1 for FT Premium Members Statement on Equal Employment Opportunity FedEx Ground is a type of delivery service.
FedEx Package Handler
US Postal Service FedEx Ground PH Clinton, Massachusetts tion Information: Additional information about the location: To begin, you may earn up to $21.50 per hour plus a $2 weekend difference (10 P.M. Friday-10 A.M. Monday).
FedEx – Package Handler, Warehouse.
FedEx Ground PH US.P923 Los Angeles, California FedEx Ground PH US.P923 Additional Information about the Location: Starting at up to $15.75 Midnight 10pm – 12am Early Morning: These are the estimated start times.
How much does fedex package handler make?
How much does a FedEx package handler make a week?
Average Salary for the Year FedEx Ground Package Handlers earn an average compensation of $15 per hour. Salaries for Package Handlers at FedEx Ground can range from $7 to $27 per hour.
How much does a part time package handler make at FedEx?
What does a Part Time Package Handler at FedEx make on a weekly basis? FedEx Part Time Package Handler salaries range from $14 per hour to $18 per hour on average. Part-Time Package Handler pay at FedEx may range from $5 to $22 per hour depending on experience and location.
How many hours do package handlers make at FedEx?
I worked from midnight to 4 a.m. every night. It varies depending on the size of the institution, but generally speaking, it is anywhere from 2 to 4 hour shifts, excluding holidays, unless otherwise stated.
Do FedEx package handlers get uniforms?
Does ups pay more than FedEx?
The remuneration. Glassdoor estimates that FedEx couriers working part-time will earn an average wage of $18 per hour in December 2020, based on their experience. Part-time personal vehicle drivers for UPS receive an average hourly income of around $21 in the company’s fleet.
Is FedEx a good job?
Employees at FedEx Corporation rate their firm as a wonderful place to work, compared to a normal U.S.-based corporation, where just 59 percent rate their organization as excellent.
Does FedEx pay well?
In the United States, FedEx employees make on average $35,000 per year, or $17 per hour, which is 61 percent less than the national average wage of $66,000 per year. For package handlers, the average hourly wage is roughly $12.00 per hour, while for delivery drivers, the average hourly wage is $21.53 per hour.
Do FedEx pay good?
Good compensation, but there is usually a shortage of employees, and management is ineffective. I’ve been employed at the FedEx warehouse for approximately one year and two months. Management at this organization is some of the worst I’ve ever seen in my life; yet, the money is rather high, especially if you want to work full time in 10- to 12-hour days.
Does FedEx package handlers get paid overtime?
Yes, Federal Express drivers are eligible to overtime compensation for any time spent working in excess of 40 hours per week on the job. Our knowledgeable FedEx driver overtime pay attorneys can assess whether or not you are entitled to extra compensation based on your job description, job responsibilities, rate of pay, and number of hours completed on your behalf.
What should I wear to FedEx orientation?
When attending orientation, dress in business casual attire.
How long is a shift for a part time job?
The majority of part-time employment do not need more than 35 hours a week, and some may require as little as 5-10 hours. Part-time employees, in contrast to full-time employees, are not guaranteed the same amount of hours or shifts each week as full-time employees.
Does FedEx hold your first paycheck?
There are four responses. If you have direct deposit, your initial check will not be held by the bank. They will hold your check if you do not have direct deposit set up.
Do you get paid weekly at FedEx?
Fedex Trade Networks pays every week, and they have a good reputation.
Do FedEx package handlers get 401k?
They do not provide 401(k) or retirement benefits to package handlers or other employees.
How do you get hired at FedEx?
If you want to work with FedEx, you must have previous experience in an area that is similar to the role you are applying for, or you must seek employment in an entry-level position. To apply for a FedEx job at this time, the sole method available for doing so is to submit an application through the FedEx website on the Internet.
Which FedEx job pays the most?
Managing Director at FedEx earns $125,000 per year, according to our statistics, but a Customer Service Clerk earns $20,000 per year, which is the company’s lowest-paying position.
What disqualifies you from working for FedEx?
Illegal drug use is a serious problem. Fighting, drinking, drugs, and a general disregard for safety are all common occurrences.
Is it better to work at FedEx or Amazon?
- Employee Opinions and Assessments FedEx received superior ratings in four categories: work-life balance, senior manageme