Country Conditions for Mailing – Mexico
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
Are you a MyUS Premium member? Premium members receive an additional 20% off our already discounted FedEx,UPS,DHL and USPS rates.
Can I send a package to a friend in Mexico?
You can send packages to Mexico cheaply and easily with Parcel Monkey. Whether you’re an eCommerce business shipping to a customer in Mexico, or you’re sending a package to a relative or friend, our price comparison service will help you find couriers that ship to Mexico at the cheapest rates. How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
How long will it take to receive my package in Mexico?
We’ll receive your purchases at our US or UK package consolidation facility, then reship them to you in Mexico at a low rate You will usually receive your package in Mexico in 1 to 4 days. MyUS makes international shopping and shipping easy.
Why ship packages to Mexico?
Shipping packages to Mexico is a necessity for many of us today. Mexico is known for its great food and amazing culture. They are also known for their vibrant import and export market. Mexico imports over $316.4 billion in goods from the United States every year. It’s no wonder so many of us have major clients in Mexico.
What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Mexico?
The United States Postal Service is your cheapest option. USPS gives you the best mix of affordable rates and fast delivery times when shipping to Mexico (and pretty much anywhere else in the world, for that matter). Simply put, shipping with USPS will always be cheaper than using any other carrier.
How much does it cost to send a 10lb package to Mexico?
Cheapest shipping to Mexico
|1lb||$28.35||Asendia e-Paq Plus|
|5lb||$67.26||USPS Priority Mail International|
|10lb||$68.92||Worldwide Expedited Drop Off|
|20lb||$99.52||Worldwide Expedited Drop Off|
Does USPS deliver to Mexico?
USPS® international mail services go to more than 180 countries, including Great Britain, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Global Express Guaranteed®, Priority Mail Express International®, and Priority Mail International® services include international tracking and some insurance.
How much does it cost to send a box to Mexico USPS?
Priority Mail International Flat Rate Products
|Free Supplies6||Shipping Price From*|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||$28.13 Commercial Base $29.60 at Post Office & Online|
|Small Flat Rate Box||$29.17 Commercial Base $30.70 at Post Office & Online|
|DVD Box||$29.17 Commercial Base $30.70 at Post Office & Online|
How can I send money to Mexico?
The best transfer providers for sending money to Mexico charge low to no fees, offer delivery within minutes, or have huge cash pickup networks.
Best Ways to Send Money to Mexico Online.
|Money transfer company||Best for|
|Remitly||Cheapest for cash pickup|
|MoneyGram||Fastest (tie) and biggest network|
|Western Union||Runner-up for biggest network|
Can you send FedEx to Mexico?
FedEx in Mexico
FedEx has a well-established presence in the Mexican market. FedEx Express Nacional, our Mexico domestic express shipping service, covers all 31 Mexican states and the Federal District. We deliver domestic packages and freight the next business day, or for more economical needs, in 2 to 5 business days.
Can UPS deliver to Mexico?
UPS scores with the most delivery options to or from any corner of Mexico. We have 390+ locations and over 550 vehicles and are the only carrier with guaranteed ground service there.
Does Amazon deliver to Mexico?
Yes, you can order from Amazon USA and have it delivered to different country. Amazon has an international delivery network that delivers packages to Mexico and to other countries all over the world.
How do I figure out shipping costs?
How to Use the USPS Shipping Calculator
- Navigate to the USPS Postage Price Calculator page.
- Enter the details of your letter or package.
- Select the shipment type.
- Compare shipping options.
- Add Extra Services.
- Hit “Continue” for your result.
- Pay for shipping and print postage for your shipment.
Is USPS to Mexico reliable?
Packages shipped in the Mexican postal system are, on occasion, “misplaced” or opened and valuable contents removed. Unfortunately, the system is not as reliable as the systems in Canada or the United States.
What items Cannot be shipped to Mexico?
The following items are prohibited or restricted:
What is the cheapest way to send mail internationally?
USPS Priority Mail International – Flat Rate is the cheapest way to mail a package internationally.
To find the cheapest international shipping rates, we compared USPS shipping rates with those from leading express couriers, including:
Can I send clothes to Mexico?
Used clothes and shoes declared as gifts or commercial items are prohibited from being sent to Mexico. Any used clothing items sent to Mexico declared other than as used personal effects will result in the shipment being rejected by Mexican customs and returned to the origin country.
Does USPS charge by size or weight?
For First-Class Mail, shape and weight will determine the price. For Priority Mail, the price is a combination of weight, size, and how far the mailpiece is traveling. Priority Mail pieces that exceed one cubic foot, are subject to ‘dimensional weight pricing’.
How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
How much does it cost to ship a container to Mexico. Ocean freight shipping to Mexico varies by port. Shipping to Vera Cruz begins around $900 for the smallest container (20 foot). Rates also vary by country and can take anywhere from ten days to three weeks to arrive. Mexico has the 9th largest export economy with its top exports being cars
How to Send Packages to Mexico
Article to be downloaded article to be downloaded Shipping a box to Mexico is a pretty simple process that involves the majority of the same procedures as sending a package to any other location in the globe, whether domestically or internationally.When preparing to send the item, the most important thing to remember is to choose a postal carrier that can fit the size of your package while also shipping it into the United States.Apart from that, you will only need to conform to Mexican and international postal standards, complete the necessary papers, and ship the box on its route.
1 Choose a public carrier that offers the most cost-effective delivery options.For the most cost-effective delivery choices, use the United States Postal Service or a local public transportation company.Important to keep in mind: Compared to private carriers, these shipping methods may normally take a bit longer to arrive (approximately 6-10 business days).
Keep in mind that public postal carriers may have additional limitations on the size, shape, and contents of your item than private mail carriers.
- 2. Use a private carrier to provide the greatest amount of flexibility in terms of size and weight. Large or irregularly shaped items should be shipped to Mexico through a private carrier that ships to the country, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, or NEX Worldwide Express. However, private carriers may frequently deliver international products to Mexico more rapidly than public carriers (usually within 2-3 business days), albeit they are also often more expensive. Promotional material
- 3 Check that your item does not appear on the list of forbidden imports. Check the website of Mexico’s Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit to see if the item you want to bring into the country is forbidden from entering. These things are not permitted to be brought into Mexico by mail or in person, and your shipment will be returned to you if you attempt to do so. Additionally, in some cases, they may result in penalties or even criminal prosecutions. You are not permitted to transmit the following items: drugs
- live predatory fish
- demeaning, pornographic, or violent photos of minors
- worn clothes or footwear that is not your own
- firearms or ammunition
- Be aware that some medical items are strictly controlled in Mexico, and if they are to be resold in the country, they will need to be registered with the Mexican Secretariat of Health (SSA) before they can be sold. Please contact the SSA at [email protected] for more guidance if you are shipping medical supplies to the country.
- 4 Follow the country-specific shipping requirements set out by your carrier. Consult with your shipping company to learn whether any products are restricted from being shipped to Mexico using their service. When it comes to the kind of products they allow in packages, several carriers have criteria that go above and above Mexico’s rules. These differ from one carrier to the next. Perishable food items, jewelry, currency, radioactive materials, work infringing on Mexican copyrights, lottery tickets, cosmetics, and other items are not accepted in packages to Mexico by the US Postal Service, for example
- if you have questions, contact your carrier and speak with a representative about your item. The best course of action is to find out ahead of time whether or not your goods will be approved rather than risk having your packing rejected or ruined
5 Compare the size and weight of your goods to the restrictions imposed by your carrier.Look on the website of your shipping company to see if there are any restrictions on the size of packages being transported to Mexico.For example, the United States Postal Service will not accept parcels for delivery to Mexico if the total length and girth of the package exceed 108 inches (270 cm).
Generally speaking, the package must be large enough to include the bill of lading, any necessary customs documents, postage, and any extra marks required for monitoring and insurance, if any are wanted.
Sixth, be sure the value of your goods does not exceed the restrictions set by your carrier.Consult the website of your shipping company to find out whether there are any restrictions on shipping pricey products to Mexico.Even if you have insurance, there is a chance that your insurer would refuse to take products of extraordinary value.
When mailing to a foreign nation, there are usually certain restrictions based on the country in question.For example, in shipments to Mexico, the United States Postal Service will not accept merchandise with a value larger than $2,499 US dollars.
6) Verify your item’s worth against the restrictions set by your carrier.To find out if there are any restrictions on shipping expensive things to Mexico, go to the website of your shipping service provider.Even if you have insurance, there is a chance that your insurer would refuse to take things of extraordinary worth in your possession.
When mailing to a foreign nation, there are usually additional restrictions that apply.The United States Postal Service, for example, will not accept packages to Mexico that contain merchandise worth more than $2,499 USD.
- 2Make sure your things are cushioned so that they do not shift during transportation. Fill the area between your item and the box with wadded-up newspaper or packing peanuts to protect it from damage. As a result, your item will be less likely to rattle during transportation, and it will be less likely to be damaged. 3Seal all seams with packing tape that is at least 2 inches (5.1 cm) wide. Packing tape should be used to fasten your package on all sides, including the top and bottom. If necessary, apply a second layer of tape to any places that appear to be fragile. Permanent marker can also be used to cover over previously applied labeling or to black out outdated features. Remove any old labels from the outside of the box with your fingertips, and then cross out any previous details completely with a dark permanent marker to finish the job. The following steps are only necessary if you are recycling a shipping box: 5Mark the shipment as delicate if it is necessary. Fragile or frágil (Spanish) should be written on the outside of the box to indicate that the contents are likely to break. Even if your item isn’t labeled as delicate, urging that the carrier use extra caution when transporting your package won’t harm you in any way. Advertisement
- 1 Make a bill of lading for your shipment. A bill of lading (BOL) must be completed either in person at your carrier’s office or online. It serves as both a receipt for the package and a contract with the shipping company for the shipping service. It also serves as a proof of ownership for the items contained within your shipment. Your bill of lading will frequently include your address, the kind of delivery service you choose, and the address of the person who will be receiving your shipment.
- In your recipient’s address, include Mexico after the destination city to minimize any potential misunderstanding with local zip codes.
- 2 Complete any customs forms that may be necessary. Fill out all of the fields on the customs forms provided by your carrier, including the contents of your box and the approximate worth of your item. It will be necessary to list the contents on a number of occasions. Instead of completing customs paperwork online, it may be beneficial to complete them in person at your carrier’s office so that an agent can answer any queries. They may also provide you advice on how to fill out the documents in order to reduce the amount of time your shipment is delayed. Fill out PS Form 2976-B and place it inside a plastic envelope if you are mailing through the United States Postal Service, for example.
- Your package may also need you to include documentation indicating your ability to pay for additional duties if the Mexican authorities find that you have undervalued the contents of your shipment. This will depend on your carrier’s requirements.
- Remember that all products entering Mexico are subject to scrutiny by the Mexican government before they are allowed to enter. To prevent confiscation, all commodities must be in compliance with the Mexican government’s prohibited imports list.
- 3Make sure your cargo is insured. Inquire with your shipping company about the costs of insuring your cargo in the event that it is lost or damaged during route. The cost of insuring your package is normally calculated on a sliding-scale basis based on the claimed value of the item being insured.
- 4Track the progress of your cargo. Paying an extra price for tracking service allows you to keep a watch on your item in case it is misplaced or misdelivered in the mail. This will allow you to follow the progress of your package on the carrier’s website as it makes its way to its final destination, if you want to do so. Advertisement
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Advertisement submissions are welcome. Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration!
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleX Sending a box to Mexico is a basic process that is largely the same as delivering a package within the United States of America.Use the United States Postal Service (USPS) or your local public carrier for the most cost-effective alternative; however, keep in mind that this will normally take a little longer than private carriers.Make careful to verify your carrier’s policies on shipping items before sending anything.
For example, you cannot transport perishable goods, jewels, cosmetics, or things valued more than 2,500 dollars to Mexico through the United States Postal Service.If your box is fragile, cushion it with balled-up newspaper, bubble wrap, or packing peanuts to ensure that it is protected during shipping and delivery.Always include the word Mexico at the bottom of the address to avoid misunderstanding with U.S.zip codes.You’ll need to fill out a bill of lading as well as any other customs paperwork that may be necessary, either in person at your carrier’s office or online.If you want to be sure your product reaches on schedule, you should get shipping insurance or tracking from your shipping provider.
Continue reading for additional information, including how to determine the size and weight constraints of your carrier.Did you find this overview to be helpful?Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been viewed 80,671 times so far.
Send packages to Mexico
Parcel Monkey allows you to deliver packages to Mexico at a low cost and in a simple manner. When it comes to shipping packages to Mexico, whether you’re an eCommerce business shipping to a customer there or a family or friend, our price comparison service can help you locate the best deals on courier services that ship to Mexico. Request a quote
How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
Our free shipping calculator will provide you with an estimate for sending to Mexico based on the size and weight of your shipment, but you can get an estimate for shipping to Mexico in seconds with our shipping calculator.Furthermore, when you request a quotation through Parcel Monkey, you’ll be presented with rates from a variety of carriers, allowing you to compare pricing and ensure you’re receiving the best bargain possible.Request a quote right away.
Cheapest shipping to Mexico
All of our rates are discounted, so you’ll save money just by booking your shipment online with Parcel Monkey.If you’re looking for the cheapest way to ship a package to Mexico from the United States, all of our rates are discounted, so you’ll save money just by booking your shipment online with Parcel Monkey.As of right now, Asendia is the most cost-effective courier service to Mexico.
Asendia ePAQ Plus is a cost-effective way to ship small and light goods (such as clothing) to Mexico.Your parcel will be delivered using a mix of the United States Postal Service and local postal operators in Mexico.Although delivery times are lengthier for this economy service, Asendia is the most cost-effective alternative if you’re shipping on a tight budget.
Courier services to Mexico
If you’re mailing to Mexico from the United States, Parcel Monkey has a variety of courier services available, with shipping durations ranging from as low as 1-3 business days with a fast shipping service to 17-30 business days with an economy shipping service.
Economy shipping to Mexico
- Here are our top three most affordable shipping options to Mexico: In terms of cost, Asendia ePAQ is the most affordable service for parcels up to 4 pounds to Mexico, and it arrives in 17-30 business days.
- Pitney Bowes Standard delivers to Mexico in 10 to 18 business days, depending on the destination. USPS Priority Mail is suitable for items weighing up to 66 pounds, and it delivers to Mexico in 6-10 business days. Suitable for shipments weighing up to 70 pounds
Express shipping to Mexico
- If you take advantage of one of our Parcel Monkey Secret Deals, you won’t have to worry about paying too much for your express shipping. Here are some of our most expedient and least expensive courier services to Mexico: In 2-5 business days, Worldwide Expedited Drop Off will deliver your package to Mexico with complete tracking. Send packages weighing up to 130 pounds.
- If you’re delivering a package to Mexico, International Priority Drop Off is the most expedient option. Fully tracked with a delivery period of 1-3 business days, this item is available for purchase. If you need express delivery on a tight budget, this is the option for you.
All delivery timeframes are estimates supplied by our courier partners and are based on major locations only. Please keep this in mind while ordering. Please allow an extra day or two for delivery in more rural places. Request a shipping estimate to Mexico.
When shipping a package to Mexico from the United States, you will be required to submit a customs declaration form that precisely details the contents of your shipment.This is a part of the Parcel Monkey booking procedure and is included in the price.When your delivery reaches Mexico, customs and import fees may be levied against it.
Please ensure that you give the recipient’s contact information so that customs can contact them to collect payment.For things that are provided as presents, there is no exemption from paying duty.When shipping to Mexico, make sure to accurately disclose the value of the items you are shipping.
- Mexico has rigorous import regulations and forbids the importation of some unexpected commodities, such as old hardware. Various animal items, such as wool and leather, are prohibited, and there are limits on the shipment of apparel, particularly shoes, old clothing, and clothing/goods from China, among other things. Toys are also prohibited on the premises. These are some of the prohibited items: Compact discs
- electronic equipment
- electronic games
- computer components and parts
- Cologne and perfume
- coffee and coffee samples
- airline tickets
- forged or counterfeit goods
- and tobacco products, among others.
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Can I add protection cover to my order?
When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount.
When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.
You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
YOU’LL HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE AS A MYUS MEMBER
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days.Can’t wait to get your things in the mail?Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible!
When you consolidate packages, you can save money.MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment.Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States.Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!Simply provide our special postal code when making purchases from US retailers.Packages may be tracked with relative ease.
Knowing the precise time that your shipment leaves our facility and when it arrives at your door is essential.There are no hidden costs.With MyUS TruePriceTM upfront pricing, you only pay for what you weigh, so there are no unpleasant surprises.* You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.
- Our customer care representatives are here to assist you at every step of the journey.
- Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or ″Budget Carrier,″ as well as other modes of transportation.
- Oversized shipping and palletized packages are excluded from this offer.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) higher than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice pricing system does not apply to items that need certain types of special packaging (for example, crates).
The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO MEXICO FROM THE US AND UK?
- The cost of shipping a package from the United States or the United Kingdom to Mexico is determined by a few factors: Do you have a MyUS Premium membership? Premium members enjoy an additional 20 percent off our already-discounted FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS rates
- this is in addition to our existing discounts.
- What is the approximate weight of your package? Instead of charging based on weight PLUS the size of the box, as our rivals do, MyUS TruePrice charges based on weight ONLY from US shops.
- Are you combining a number of different packages? With MyUS Premier Package Consolidation (which is provided at no cost to all members), we will store your things until all of your shipments have arrived, at which point we will repackage them into a single, more efficient box. This translates into significant discounts when you purchase things from more than one US or UK retailer.
Are you ready to save money on shipping? Join MyUS today to begin shopping at US and UK retailers and sending your purchases back to Mexico.
Helpful Pricing Tools
Do you have an idea of how much your box could weigh? Use the ship rate calculator on this page to get an idea of how much it will cost to send to Mexico. Do you need to know the exchange rate between Mexican pesos and US dollars or between the UK euro and the US dollar? Make use of our currency conversion calculator.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS.Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping.
You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier.Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO MEXICO?
- Once your shipment has arrived at MyUS, the following are the typical parcel transportation timeframes to Mexico: Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- and international delivery takes 14 to 21 business days.
Shipment transportation timeframes to Mexico are as follows once your package has arrived at MyUS: Generally speaking, express delivery (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days; economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days; and standard shipping takes 14 to 21 business days.
The MyUS Advantage:
MyUS express shipping enables members to transport items over the border in a short amount of time. In order to save money, take advantage of our free consolidation service, which allows you to send all of your orders at the same time using economy postage.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO MEXICO?
- Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier. It takes 6-12 days for FedEx International Connect, 5-10 days for Budget Economy, 2-5 days for FedEx Economy, 1-3 days for FedEx Priority, 1-4 days for DHL Express, 2-8 days for UPS Expedited, and 1-4 days for UPS Worldwide Saver.
SHOP US & UK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR MEXICAN MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our top-rated stores in the United States and the United Kingdom by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
- The de minimis value in Mexico is a threshold over which duty and tax will be applied if you are importing a shipment with a total declared value more than the values below. The de minimis value for duty purposes is $117 USD
- the de minimis value for tax purposes is $50 USD.
The option to send shipments with Delivery Duties Paid is available for qualifying shipments through MyUS (DDP).This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep.When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.
This simplifies the delivery procedure, allowing you to settle all of your charges with a single payment, and MyUS assures that the money you pay will be received.
The MyUS Advantage:
If you purchase an item from a merchant in the United States or the United Kingdom and it arrives at MyUS damaged, we will assist you in returning the item so that you do not have to pay shipping and taxes on products you need to return.
How to Buy Products from the US and UK When You Live in Mexico
What if you could buy PlayStation and Xbox consoles, video games, sporting goods, computers, cameras (including the iPad and Samsung), mobile phones (including Apple and Android), designer apparel, and other items from the United States and the United Kingdom?Unfortunately, many major US and UK shops do not offer international shipping to Mexico, despite their popularity in the country.However, there is a method to get anything you want delivered from the United States and the United Kingdom, and it is called MyUS.
MyUS assists individuals all over the world in purchasing things from the United States and the United Kingdom and having them shipped to their homes.It’s simple:
- Enroll in MyUS to acquire your own personalized shipping addresses
- Visit the websites of your favorite American and British retailers (Amazon, Forever 21, GAP, and others)
- Use your MyUS addresses as the ″ship to″ address throughout the checkout process.
- We’ll receive your purchases at our package consolidation center in the United States or the United Kingdom, and then reship them to you in Mexico at a reduced cost.
- In most cases, you will get your delivery in Mexico within 1 to 4 days.
MyUS makes international shopping and shipping simple and straightforward. Are you prepared to begin?
Finally an Easy Way to Shop US Stores From Mexico!
Stores You Can Shop as a MyUS Member
- Online shopping is made possible through MyUS membership, which gives you access to practically every American and British retailer on the internet. Which store are you going to visit first? Our Mexican members have a few favorite stores, which we’ve listed below: Online retailers such as eBay, Forever 21, Amazon, Carter’s Kids, Victoria’s Secrets, Nordstrom
- Ralph Lauren
- Century 21 and Aeropostale are among the most popular.
- Bebe, Toys R Us, Zulily, JC Penny, Ross Department Stores, Disney Store, Beauty.com, Levi Strauss & Co., Walmart.com, ELF Cosmetics, and several more online retailers in the United States are among those affected.
Bebe, Toys R Us, Zulily, JC Penny, Ross Department Stores, Disney Store, Beauty.com, Levi Strauss & Co., Walmart.com, ELF Cosmetics, and several more online retailers in the United States are among those targeted.
Mexican Cities where MyUS Delivers
- MyUS ships to every state in Mexico, including the capital, Mexico City. We can send American and British goods to you anywhere in the world, including the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, and the Caribbean. Besides shipping to large and small towns throughout the United Mexican States (including Baja California, Durango, Veracruz, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Chiapas, and all other Mexican states), we also ship to cities such as Puebla, Guadalajara, Mérida, Ecatepec, Acapulco, Reynosa, Guadalupe, Guadalupe
- Beautiful Villa
- Nuevo Laredo
- Ciudad Apodaca
- Ciudad López Mateos
- and several other Mexican towns
Mexicans have relied on MyUS since 1997 to place orders for and ship items from the United States and the United Kingdom worldwide – even if the American or British retailer does not directly ship to Mexico.We have assisted customers from all over the world in having items from the United States and the United Kingdom delivered to their doorstep, including those in neighboring Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, and Honduras.
What You Cannot Ship Across the Border
- Some commodities are prohibited from entering Mexico under the country’s import regulations, including firearms and ammunition
- marijuana and any products containing marijuana
- and firearms and ammunition.
- Heroin, poppy seeds, soil, straw, hay, totoaba fish, turtle eggs of any sort, turtle or green turtle skins, fresh, dry, or frozen meat, homemade foods
- Used or new shoes
- a hat.
- Flours derived from animals
- The vast majority of stamps, even whether they are toy stamps or commemorative in nature
- Thallium sulfate is a chemical compound found in nature.
- tobacco goods (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS couriers
- and other items as required.
The United States and the United Kingdom both have severe export regulations, and MyUS will not send anything that is forbidden from leaving the United States or the United Kingdom, or that is restricted in Mexico.Even while certain things are not prohibited from being shipped to Mexico, they are classified as ″restricted″ or ″hazardous goods,″ and as such require additional customs documentation or packing.MyUS can assist you in shipping those things in a secure and legal manner.
If you have any queries regarding what things cannot be delivered to Mexico, you may consult the list of prohibited items on the Mexican government’s official customs website.If you have any more queries about importation or shipment, please contact us.Simply contact our customer service staff, and we will be happy to assist you with your foreign shipping inquiries.Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique region, weather conditions, political influences, and the Customs Office in your area.You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express.
FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping.FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
Cheap International Shipping to Mexico from USA
Shipping to Mexico – A Helpful Guide on How to Ship a Package to Mexico
Shipping products to Mexico has become a requirement for many of us in today’s world of commerce.Mexico is well-known for its delicious cuisine and fascinating culture.They are also well-known for the thriving import and export markets that they have.
Mexico imports more than $316.4 billion in commodities from the United States each year, according to official figures.It’s no surprise that so many of us have significant clientele in Mexico.In order for our company to thrive and expand, our clients require that their product be delivered on time and in a professional manner on a consistent basis.Our well-trained staff is knowledgeable with the intricacies of the international shipping industry, and we can assist you in developing the most effective shipping strategy for your shipments to Mexico.We provide a number of delivery alternatives to meet your specific requirements.Our strategies are tailored to each client’s specific requirements, whether it is shipping a car to Cancun to spend the summer at your vacation house or transporting a container full of merchandise to a Mexican distributor.
How to Send Packages to Mexico
It is critical to note that everytime you ship a product to Mexico, you will be subjected to a customs inspection.Almost every nation has its own customs department, which is in charge of collecting your import tax and deterring illegal immigrants from entering the country.Despite the fact that there are certain common shipping requirements, the bulk of customs regulations will differ from one nation to the next depending on the location.
Items like as explosives, guns, and dangerous chemicals may all necessitate the completion of additional customs procedures.Otherwise, your product may not be delivered, and in rare situations, it may even be confiscated, if your customs invoice is not correctly completed.Similarly, shipping anything that is on Mexico’s prohibited goods list may result in seizure.Your customs invoice gives important information about your package to customs authorities.Among other things, this invoice will include information on the package you are shipping, why you are sending it, and the overall worth of the product.These considerations will be taken into account when determining the amount of your import tax.
Your tax will be calculated depending on the value of your item as well as whether you are shipping it for resale or for personal use in your country.Luxurious things are subject to a higher rate of taxation.Example: If you are shipping a car to Mexico for personal use, your import tax will be far lower than if you are shipping many automobiles to Mexico for resale.Shipping freight to Mexico, or transporting a vehicle to Mexico, might cause unanticipated delays in your delivery schedule.
- Due to the fact that customs delays cannot be included into delivery schedules, this is necessary.
- This implies that if Mexican customs is behind schedule or particularly interested in your freight, your shipment may be delayed or even halted.
- Always strive to ship packages to Mexico as soon as possible in order to avoid a possibly humiliating or unprofessional situation.
- Shipments made to Mexico from the United States are more likely to be delivered on time if they arrive before their scheduled arrival date in Mexico.
- If you are exporting goods to Mexico, it is usually a good idea to get additional insurance.
It will increase your overall cost, but the additional coverage may prove to be worth it in the long run.Especially important in situations when the objects you are delivering have a significant sentimental or financial worth to you or your receiver, such as when sending a gift.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship to Mexico?
Our team of highly experienced specialists can supply you with a myriad of shipping alternatives to Mexico at your convenience. Our years of expertise have enabled us to develop one of the most comprehensive and cost-effective shipping plans for the country of Mexico. Allow our fully experienced personnel to make your shipping experience to Mexico as stress-free as feasible for you.
What is the Cheapest Way to Ship to Mexico?
- The following are the most important points:Express carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL can deliver items to Mexico in as little as 1-3 business days
- With a postal service such as the United States Postal Service, a parcel can arrive in Mexico from the United States in anywhere between 2 and 16 days.
- With Easyship’s Free Shipping Rate Calculator, you can find shipping prices to Mexico that are up to 70% less expensive.
Generally speaking, shipping to Mexico is inexpensive.This is due to the fact that Mexico is a signatory to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and is becoming an increasingly attractive shipping destination for Americans.When it comes to cross-border shipping, Mexico is an excellent choice for retailers.
When compared to domestic shipping, however, finding the most cost-effective method of sending to Mexico might be difficult.This is due to the fact that overseas shipping provides a greater number of courier alternatives as well as a greater variety of expenses associated with import duties and taxes.This is why Easyship provides free tools such as our International Shipping Rate Calculator for Mexico and our Import Tax and Duty Calculator for Mexico to help you ship more efficiently.In just a few clicks, you’ll have direct access to the most cost-effective methods of shipping to Mexico from any location in the globe.Learn how to send to Mexico at the lowest possible cost, including any import charges, by reading this article.
Table of Contents
01 How long does it take to ship a package from Canada to Mexico?How Much Does It Cost to Ship Something from the United States to Mexico?03 Do FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL deliver to Mexico?
04 What is the most cost-effective shipping method from the United States to Mexico?05 Tips for Shipping to Mexico at the Lowest Possible Cost 06 How to Send a Package to Mexico: A Step-by-Step Instruction Guide 7 Simple Steps for Shipping to Mexico with Easyship 08 Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping to Mexico
How Long Does It Take to Ship to Mexico?
Customer inquiries about how long it takes to ship to Mexico, regardless of whether you use an express courier or a postal service, will almost certainly be sent your way.It’s an excellent question.Ultimately, it will be determined by the nation of origin and the sort of service they pick.
For example, express carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL may deliver shipments to Mexico in as little as 1-3 business days, depending on the cargo.However, there will be a price to pay for this increased speed.Customers who want premium items may find the additional cost worthwhile, while those who choose a more affordable option will most likely opt for a lengthier delivery period.With a postal service like the United States Postal Service, a parcel can arrive in Mexico from the United States in anywhere between 2 and 16 days.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Mexico?
- It is only a few important elements that affect the cost of delivering items to Mexico from the United States or any other nation in the world. You should constantly be aware of the following three variables: Package weight, package size, and delivery timing are all important considerations.
If your box is lighter and smaller, shipping will be less expensive, regardless of how long you want your product to take to arrive.However, delivery timing is critical!If you need a shipment delivered quickly, you will have to pay extra money.
As a merchant, you’ll want to provide your consumers with a choice between the cheapest, quickest, and greatest value options available.When you use Easyship, that’s already included into our dynamic rates at checkout, which will improve your checkout by up to 3.1x.
Does FedEx/USPS/UPS/DHL ship to Mexico?
- Yes, that is the short answer! FedEx, UPS, and DHL, the three major express courier companies, all provide a number of shipping options to Mexico at a variety of pricing, so you should have no trouble selecting the most cost-effective solution for your consumers. The United States Postal Service and DHL offer some of the most competitive prices for shipping to Mexico, making them a particularly attractive alternative for retailers on a tight budget. Here are a few examples of popular services that you might want to consider. Among the services available are DHL Express Worldwide, USPS Priority Mail International, UPS Worldwide Saver, and FedEx International Economy.
What’s the Cheapest Shipping Option from the USA to Mexico?
If you’re a merchant situated in the United States, you’ll want to be certain that you’re providing your consumers with the most affordable shipping options to Mexico.That’s the name of the game these days, unfortunately!Easyship’s shipping prices calculator provides a simple and transparent way to compare carriers, allowing you to identify the most cost-effective method of delivering to Mexico.
Simply enter the nation of origin and zip code of your package to indicate where you’re shipping from on the website.After that, all you have to do is input the country of destination and the weight of the package.To illustrate, consider the shipment of a 5-pound product from New York City to Mexico.
|DHL eCommerce – Parcel Direct||$38.93|
|Easyship Flat Export Rate||$44.48|
|APC – ePMI||$46.40|
|SkyPostal – International Parcel||$54.24|
|USPS Priority Mail International||$56.29|
|FedEx International Economy||$133.96|
In this case, DHL eCommerce Parcel direct will be the most cost-effective method of shipping to Mexico, with the Easyship Flat Export Rate coming in second place in terms of price.According to the information provided, there are several possibilities for economical shipping to Mexico to satisfy the demands of your customers.These are only estimates; you should bear in mind that taxes and tariffs will be added to the total shipping cost, which will increase the entire cost.
Tips for the Cheapest Way to Ship to Mexico
- After taking all of this into consideration, here are some suggestions for lowering your shipping expenses fast and economically.
- Select packaging that is the correct size.
- Provide customers with a choice of delivery schedules.
- Make use of a number of different couriers.
- Join forces with a fulfillment center or a storage facility.
- Have your shipment handled by a third party.
- Ship boxes based on their cubic weight.
7.Reduce shipping expenses by assembling kits.8.Purchase packing materials in bulk or repurpose existing packaging.
How to Send a Package to Mexico: A Quick Guide
- When mailing a product to Mexico, there are various processes that must be followed to ensure that the shipment is successful, especially if the package is being shipped across the border from the United States. Selecting a Shipping Courier Service: It is necessary to make a decision on whether you will utilize a public courier service such as the United States Postal Service or a commercial express courier service such as FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
- See if there are any shipping restrictions or items that are prohibited. You will not be allowed to ship to Mexico any of the following items: alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, guns, cash, fresh food, seeds, plants, or explosives. Check with the courier company you chose to see if they have any limits on what they can and cannot transport.
- Determine the size and weight of your package by doing the following: The final cost of sending a package to Mexico will be determined by this factor. You will want to double-check with the courier company that you are shipping with to ensure that your shipment satisfies their standards for size. For example, the maximum length and girth allowed by the United States Postal Service is 79 inches. There will also be additional charges for shipments that are unusually shaped, so you will need to include all of this into your decision before proceeding.
- You’ll want to use a sturdy cardboard or corrugated fiberboard box to mail your items in order to keep them safe throughout transit. You’ll want to secure the products you’re sending in the box using packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or other cushioning materials, which are all necessary shipping supplies for an eCommerce shop. When your items are packaged, use packaging tape to ensure that your package is secure on all three sides, as well as the top and bottom.
- If it is necessary, mark the package as fragile: If there is a possibility that your items will be damaged during transportation, you must mark the package as fragile (frágil in Spanish).
- Forms for Customs and Bill of Lading: If you are shipping to Mexico from the United States, you will need to complete the customs forms, which will contain the contents of your cargo as well as their worth. The category in which the products fall will determine the amount of tariffs that will be required to be paid. With Easyship, all of the necessary customs forms are automatically generated and made available for you to print.
- Purchase Shipping Insurance: If you are shipping important items, you should seriously consider getting shipping insurance. Easyship allows you to quickly and inexpensively add shipping insurance to each order, which will cover up to USD$5,000 in damages.
How to Ship to Mexico With Easyship
- When using Easyship, businesses have access to a wide range of shipping options to Mexico, including the United States Postal Service (USPS), APC, SkyPost, DHL, and others.
- Easyship’s proprietary Flat Export Rate to Mexico provides retailers with a tremendous deal of value at a single price.
- More information on how to save money with our Flat Export Rate Mexico can be found here.
- By utilizing our platform, you can automate your workflow with convenient shipping rules and navigate the complexities of international shipping with pre-filled customs forms, obtain discounted shipping rates of up to 70%, and maintain customer satisfaction with a smooth delivery experience thanks to our impeccable global tracking systems.
- Sign up for a free Easyship account now, and we’ll assist you in making an informed choice on the most cost-effective method to ship to Mexico and other destinations around the world.
Shipping to Mexico FAQ
- What is the normal shipping time from the United States to Mexico?
- Depending on the courier operator, it might take anywhere from 2 to 22 working days to ship a 3-pound box from New York to Mexico.
- Is the United States Postal Service dependable in Mexico?
- Yes, the United States Postal Service provides dependable shipping services to Mexico.
- Is there a list of restrictions when it comes to exporting to Mexico?
- Apples, cigars or cigarettes, alcohol, chemicals, and other items are prohibited from being sent.
- You can see the entire list here.
Shipping to Mexico: How to Ship Packages From the US to Mexico
- If you are a company owner in the United States, you may have contemplated sending your items to clients in Mexico.
- A land border to the south and NAFTA allowing for free trade between both nations, online firms may reap significant benefits from selling their products worldwide to clients in Mexico, according to the World Bank.
- The laws, pricing, shipping methods, and services that will help you get started exporting your items to Mexico — whether you want to do it yourself or collaborate with a third-party logistics (3PL) business to pack and ship your orders — will all be covered in this book.
U.S. carriers who ship to Mexico
- There are a plethora of shipping companies that provide services to Mexico.
- In this tutorial, we’ll go through the major four shipping companies: the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- We’ve broken down the differences in service levels for shipping to Mexico, as well as the differences in pricing and travel times for the various carriers, in the sections below.
- Please keep in mind that these are standard shipping alternatives for customers.
- To learn more about what ShipBob has to offer when shipping to other countries, such as Mexico, please submit a quotation request here.
- As a result, ShipBob’s actual costs for clients will vary since we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that covers everything from selecting and packing to shipping and handling, among other things.
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||$64.25||3-5 business days|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||$35.65||6-10 business days|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||Depends on postage pricing||11-20 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Expedited||$70.39||2-5 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Saver||$58.32||6-10 business days|
|FedEx||International Priority||$71.23||3-5 business days|
|FedEx||International Economy||$57.43||6-10 business days|
|DHL||International Express||$75.09||3-6 business days|
*Only the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers flat rates for shipments from the United States to Mexico. All other rates were determined using the pricing calculators provided by the different carriers for a 2 kilogram cargo delivered in December 2019. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The United States Postal Service may send to Mexico.
- The company offers flat-rate shipping, which is a wonderful method to predict your shipping expenses ahead of time.
- Your prices, like those of the other carriers, are determined by the weight of the cargo and the anticipated arrival time.
- Although the United States Postal Service (USPS) may be less expensive than the other carriers, it may take longer to deliver shipments to Mexico since packages are passed to the Mexican Postal Service.
- Shipments might be delayed by a few days or even weeks as a result of the transfer time.
- Flat-rate shipping
- often less expensive than other modes of transportation
- The ability to ship bigger items at a reasonable cost
- There are no pick-up costs.
- Transfers to and from the Mexican Postal Service might create delays.
- There are just a few shipping choices available.
- When compared to other carriers, the order tracking tools are minimal.
UPS is an excellent choice for shipping to Mexico due of their extensive logistical network in both the United States and Mexico. Depending on the shipment, they can pick it up in the United States and deliver it to an address in Mexico in as little as two days. The United Parcel Service (UPS) might be a more expensive carrier if you’re shipping bigger things that weigh more than 10 pounds.
- The company has a significant presence in the United States and Mexico.
- Reduce shipping expenses by collaborating with a large number of shipping partners.
- The ability to generate shipping labels using an easy-to-use internet interface
- Having the ability to move packages of varying sizes
- Fees can get expensive with heavier packages
- Shipping to Mexico using FedEx, as with UPS, is a fantastic alternative.
- Because the rivalry between UPS and FedEx is so fierce, online firms profit from the increased level of competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Depending on the shipment, they can pick it up in the United States and deliver it to an address in Mexico in as little as two days.
- FedEx is often more expensive than the United States Postal Service, although it is comparable with UPS and DHL in terms of pricing.
- Picking up or dropping off shipments is simple due to the large US presence.
- There are several shipping partners to help you save money on shipping expenses.
- The ability to generate shipping labels using an easy-to-use internet interface
- Having the ability to move packages of varying sizes
- Fees can get expensive with heavier packages
DHL is a leading international shipping company with a global reach. If you are shipping items through air or sea, there are several advantages to choosing DHL. Ground delivery, on the other hand, is often a little slower than UPS or FedEx.
- There is a significant international presence in around 220 countries and territories
- Air and marine delivery services that are efficient
- The ability to ship bigger items at a reasonable cost
- There are no pick-up costs.
- Dropping down shipments is more time-consuming due to the limited presence in the United States.
- Shipping charges are often more expensive
- When compared to other carriers, there are typically higher fees.
IVA and other fees
Even after the implementation of NAFTA, fines are still levied against exports from the United States to Mexico. When exporting to Mexico, you should be aware of the IVA and IEPS, to name a few of important regulations.
IVA (value-added tax)
In Mexico, the Value Added Tax (also known as IVA) is referred to as the IVA. A 16 percent import VAT is levied on all foreign-produced goods entering the nation.
IEPS (special products)
A unique IEPS is applied to products like as cigarettes, food, pharmaceuticals, and other specialist services upon arrival.
Customs, handling times, and delays
As with shipping internationally everywhere, you may encounter a few additional obstacles in Mexico that are different from those encountered in the United States.
In the same manner that other foreign nations do, your goods will have to pass through customs before they can be delivered to their final destination. It is possible that customs will take several weeks to process your item!
Handling times vary from one carrier to another. UPS and FedEx are known for moving more quickly. Packages must be transferred from the United States Postal Service to the Mexican Postal Service, which may result in a lengthier delivery time