Generally, the cheapest way to send a package to Colombia from the USA is with DHL eCommerce, a tracked mail service suitable for small packets and parcels (up to 4lbs). This service is ideal for eCommerce retailers looking to reduce their shipping costs or individuals shipping on a budget.
How long does it take to send a parcel to Colombia?
Send a parcel to Colombia via our reliable and safe Worldwide Air delivery service from £39.38* in just 3-4 days*. Our standard delivery option includes collection from your work or home address.
Can I send a package to Colombia?
Shipping to Colombia from the USA takes between 3 to 25 business days (depending on the shipping method). We ship to Colombia using carriers like FedEx, DHL, USPS, and Planet Mail. Prices start at around $10 for small packages and you get package tracking as well.
Does FedEx ship to Colombia?
FedEx Express has been successfully serving Colombia through a (dedicated) service provider since 1993. By offering direct service, FedEx will bring Colombian customers more access points to FedEx services and therefore increased access to more than 220 countries and territories around the globe.
Can UPS ship to Colombia?
UPS has a strategic alliance with Deprisa, S.A., a leading specialized logistics company in Colombia. UPS’s first class international express services are now available for customers at more than 600 Deprisa locations nationwide.
What Cannot be shipped to Colombia?
Every gold and or silver jewelry shipment as well as any gold and or silver goods or gemstone coming to Colombia must go through a formal entry process, otherwise customs will seize the shipment. Entry must be airport to airport and not port to port. Never send gold, silver or gemstone shipments.
Who delivers USPS in Colombia?
While USPS gets the mailpieces to Colombia and through customs (using a shipping partner, usually FedEx), Colombian mail services deliver locally. Colombia’s government postal service is 4-72, but other shipping companies like Deprisa or Servientrega might also deliver to your Colombian recipient.
How can I send money from USA to Colombia?
The best money transfer services to send money to Colombia from the USA
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Cash to be Picked Up: WorldRemit.
- Paying in Person: Western Union.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
How much does it cost to ship a container to Colombia?
Estimated Full Container Shipping Cost to Colombia
|20 ft Container||$1,331.00|
|40 ft Container||$1,661.00|
How much does it cost to ship a phone to Colombia?
yes, it cost about $200 for shipping and $150 for customs but id DID Arrive. we had hear that you cannot send a personal cell phone to Quite Ecquador. strange. but that’s what we heard so we made sure that she waited in Colombia til it arrivedand OH,,it arrived in about 24 HOURS!!!!!!
How long does it take FedEx to deliver to Colombia?
FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution Freight
|Delivery Times||Typically in 4 to 6 business days to most U.S.zip codes.* Choose from four shipping options.|
|Service Days||Monday to Friday.|
|Delivery Area||Throughout the U.S.and select countries (see list of countries)|
Does Colombia have a postal service?
Servicios Postales Nacionales is the company which operates as Colombia’s official postal service under the name 4-72.
What are the customs of Colombia?
6 Colombian Customs Only Locals Will Understand
What is the cheapest way to ship a package domestically?
USPS will always be the cheapest way to ship compared to FedEx or UPS hands down. However as the weight creeps closer to 2 pounds, USPS shipping costs achieve pricing parity with UPS and FedEx Ground.
Can you bring liquor into Colombia?
Colombia duty free
The following items may be taken into Colombia by travellers 18 years of age and older without incurring customs duty: 200 cigarettes and 50 cigars and up to 250g of tobacco. 2 bottles of alcoholic beverages. Goods for personal use to the value of US$1,500.
Can I ship vitamins to Colombia?
Colombia has no current restrictions for shipping vitamins or supplements to consumers in country. It therefore represents a relatively untapped market with fewer logistics costs and complications.
Do I need to send a parcel to Colombia?
When you need to send a parcel toColombia, you can count on us to make sure yourdelivery arrives on time. Whenever you are shipping boxes to Colombia, you will beexpected to fill out a customs form. A customs form consists of all the relevantinformation about your package.
Shipping to Colombia
If you need to ship a package to Colombia from the United States, Parcel Monkey’s pricing comparison service can help you locate the lowest shipping rates to Colombia and book discounted courier services with well-known international courier companies.Our free shipping calculator will provide you with an instant quotation and allow you to compare rates from numerous courier companies.Please provide me with a quote.
How to send a package to Colombia
No matter if you’re delivering a single parcel to Colombia or multiple boxes, Parcel Monkey will save you both time and money by finding you the cheapest costs accessible at the push of a button.Obtaining a quotation is completely free, and you are not required to register.To begin comparing prices, simply input the weight of your shipment into the quote box at the top of this page.
Getting your package to Colombia is as simple as these eight steps:
- Make sure your item is properly packaged.
- Weigh (in pounds) and measure your product or box (inches long, wide, and high)
- In our shipping calculator, enter the dimensions/weight of your cargo as well as the destination address.
- Select a service that meets your needs in terms of time and cost.
- Simply follow the steps in the booking procedure. Complete all relevant customs documentation throughout this process.
- Obtain a copy of your shipping label and a completed customs declaration form, then connect them together.
- If you have scheduled a service, you may either drop off your box or wait for someone to pick it up.
- Follow the progress of your shipment till it is delivered.
Shipping costs to Colombia
It is decided by the size of your shipment, the location from where it is being shipped, and how fast it needs to arrive in Colombia, but you can estimate your shipping rates to Colombia right here by using our shipping calculator. Calculate the cost of shipping
Cheapest shipping to Colombia
However, you can estimate your shipping rates to Colombia right here, using our shipping calculator. The cost of shipping to Colombia is influenced by the size of your shipment, where you’re sending it from, and how fast you need it to arrive. Estimate the cost of shipping
Courier services to Colombia
If you’re shipping to Colombia from the United States, Parcel Monkey provides a variety of courier services with delivery dates ranging from as low as 1-3 business days with a fast shipping service to 23-36 business days with an economy shipping service.
Economy shipping to Colombia
- Here are our top three most affordable delivery options to Colombia: Asendia ePAQ is our most affordable service to Colombia for parcels weighing up to 4 lbs, and it arrives in 23-36 business days on average.
- Priority Mail from the United States will arrive in Colombia in 6-10 business days. Suitable for shipments weighing up to 70 pounds
- Pitney Bowes Standard will arrive in Colombia in 10-18 business days after being ordered. Suitable for shipments weighing up to 66 pounds
Expedited shipping to Colombia
- Here is a list of our most expedient courier services to Colombia. The following services are offered at a discounted rate! Our International Priority Drop Off service is the most expedient method of transporting items to Colombia. This is an excellent option if you need rapid delivery on a tight budget
- it is fully monitored and has a delivery period of 1-3 business days.
- In 2-5 business days, Worldwide Expedited Drop Off will deliver your package to Colombia with complete tracking. Send packages weighing up to 130 pounds.
All delivery timeframes are estimates supplied by our courier partners and are based on major locations only. Please keep this in mind while ordering. Please allow an extra day or two for delivery in more rural places. Sending packages to Colombia
When sending a package to Colombia, the consignee’s first and last name, as well as their telephone number, must be included on the accompanying documentation.Furthermore, if the letter is addressed to a business, it should ideally be on the firm letterhead.Failure to do so will almost certainly result in a delay in customs clearance.
You should also be aware that military equipment, including toy weapons, is forbidden, and that jewelry must go through a separate, official process before it can be imported.
- Animal products and skins
- drugs (prescription and non-prescription)
- foodstuffs, including grain samples
- parts, machine and electronic
- and alcoholic drinks are among the things that are prohibited.
- Perishable goods
- plants and plant products, including seeds
- personal care products (deodorant, shampoo, etc.) originating in Venezuela
- and other items.
- Objects of personal significance
- textile articles
- and other materials
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.
Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.
If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount.
When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.
Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.
You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
Do You Want To Ship To Colombia From The US?
Shipping to Colombia from the United States takes between three and twenty-five working days (depending on the shipping method).We send to Colombia utilizing a variety of carriers, including FedEx, DHL, the United States Postal Service, and Planet Mail.Prices for modest items start at roughly $10, and you will also receive package tracking information.
We also deliver things straight to your front door, which makes it quite easy for you.As a result of this guide, we will explain to you what shipping from the United States to Colombia costs and how to obtain the best deal possible, how it works, how to declare products, what are the prohibitions and limits, and much more.
Shipping Price And Time From The USA To Colombia
The cost of shipping from the United States to Colombia is fairly reasonable. Smaller packages start at a few tens of dollars, while larger ones might cost hundreds of dollars. Our postage calculator may be used to determine the cost of shipping and the time required for delivery.
How To Get The Cheapest Shipping From The USA To Colombia?
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select.Slower shipping options from the United States to Colombia are the most cost-effective option for shipping from the United States to Colombia.The anticipated costs of shipping from the United States to Bogota, Colombia are shown in the following table.
We ship the items to Colombia by many carriers, including the United States Postal Service, DHL, FedEx, and Planet Mail.Deliveries are often made within 5 days using express ways and between 5 and 10 days using more affordable, economical means.
Calculate Price Of The Shipping From The USA To Colombia For Your Package
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select.Slower delivery techniques might help you keep the cost of your order to a bare minimum.Obtaining the most competitive pricing for your bundle People who are interested in enjoying the contents of the delivery as soon as possible may consider more expensive options such as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx Priority, and FedEx Economy, which are more expensive.
If you don’t need your product as soon as possible, the less expensive delivery methods are ideal ‘budget’ solutions.
How Does The Shipping To Colombia Work?
Generally speaking, there are two most common methods of transporting commodities and personal belongings from the United States to Colombia.The first step is to locate a carrier such as FedEx, contact them, arrange a pickup, and have them deliver the box to the delivery location you specify.It is effective, but it is too costly.
In the second instance, a package forwarding firm such as Planet Express can be used as a resource.Utilizing the services of a package forwarder provides you with a number of advantages.The following table outlines the advantages and disadvantages of traditional shipping and package forwarding services (Planet Express).
Shipping From The USA To Colombia With Planet Express
When it comes to shopping from US companies that do not ship to Colombia, or simply sending a few personal things, Planet Express is the go-to company. The shipping procedure may be broken down into three basic parts.
1. Getting a Free USA Address
Our company, Planet Express, can offer you with a free United States mailing address in Gardena, California, as well as a premium sales-tax-free mailing address in Portland, Oregon. You may use these addresses to place shopping from US retailers, as well as to receive parcels containing your personal belongings and, ultimately, presents from friends who live in the United States.
2. Using Your USA Address
When you have the Planet Express address, you may use it to receive orders from online businesses in the United States.When we receive packages addressed to you, we link them to your account and send you an email to notify you that the packages have arrived.Afterwards, you can choose to take advantage of one of our optional services.
After determining that you want to ship the box to your Colombian home address, move on to step 3.
3. Choosing The Delivery Method From The USA To Colombia
It is necessary for you to complete the customs declaration before we can ship the goods to you.It is an online form in which you explain the contents of the box you are sending.It has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors while inspecting an incoming cargo.
Once you have completed the declaration, you will be able to select the delivery option that best meets your needs.We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower alternatives.More information on the methodologies may be found in the next section.
Duty & TAX
TAX and duty in Colombia are based on a de minimis value.This implies that you will be responsible for paying duty and tax on any shipment that exceeds $200 in value.The package value is comprised of the delivery cost, the worth of the contents as determined by the declaration, and the cost of insurance.
The usual value-added tax (VAT) rate is 19 percent.It is important to note that it is the obligation of each consumer to complete the customs declaration.If you are unsure how to complete it, you may refer to our tutorial on How to fill out the customs declaration for assistance.
Prohibitions & Restrictions On Goods Imported To Colombia
On duty and tax in Colombia, there is a de minimis amount.The result is that you must pay duty and tax on any package that has a value more than $200.It is made up of three parts: the transportation cost, the value of the contents from the declaration, and the cost of insurance.
VAT is charged at a regular rate of 19%.It is important to note that it is the obligation of each client to complete the customs declaration form.If you are unsure how to complete it, you may refer to our article on How to fill out the customs declaration for assistance..
Take Advantage Of Some Of Our Other Services
Planet Express is more than simply a package forwarding service. We also provide other services to our clients, such as consolidation, fulfillment, and a ″Shop For Me″ service, among others.
Calculate the Postage Price in Advance
Unlike other package forwarding companies, Planet Express does much more than that. Additionally, we provide other services to our consumers, like condensing orders, fulfilling orders, and providing a Shop For Me service.
Let Us Shop For You
You don’t have time to go shopping, or the establishment does not take your chosen way of payment. Tell us what you want to purchase and where you want to get it, and we will take care of the rest. Make use of Shop For Me.
Do You Have Any Other Wish?
Need to scan papers, remove invoices from packages, verify the status of products, complete a customs declaration, or do something else? We can help you with that. Make a specific request if you want something different. More information about Special Requests
Why Choose Planet Express?
We have one of the most competitive pricing structures on the market. Customers may get outstanding customer service in both English and Spanish. We have received positive feedback from our customers.
Read Reviews of our Customers
Check out the following websites to read thousands of testimonials from our delighted clients.
Shipping From The USA To Colombia FAQ
?What is the cost of shipping from the United States to Colombia?The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you select, as well as the size and weight of the shipment.
Methods that are less expensive range in price from $10 to $30.When it comes to the smaller packages, the more costly ones are generally around $50.Obtain further information on the cost of shipping from the United States to Colombia.
What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to Colombia?The procedure for delivering packages from the United States to Colombia may be broken down into three basic steps: The first step is to register with Planet Express, which provides you with a free US mailing address.You will be able to receive merchandise from retailers in the United States as a result of it.2nd STEP: You will receive an email notification as soon as Planet Express has received your shipment.Step three is to complete the customs declaration and then choose a delivery method to Colombia from the drop-down menu.Please provide me with the complete instruction.
✈️ Does the United States Postal Service ship to Colombia?Yes, the United States Postal Service delivers to Colombia.They provide a variety of delivery options, including USPS ePacket, USPS Priority, and USPS Express.You will be able to save a significant amount of money if you use Planet Express to book these methods.
- How long does it take for a package to be shipped from the United States to Colombia?
- A parcel sent from the United States to Colombia will arrive in 3-10 business days using rapid delivery methods, 10-20 business days using slower delivery methods, and 20-30 business days using the slowest and most expensive delivery methods, according to the Postal Service.
- Make a calculation for the cost and delivery time using our postal calculator.
- Is Amazon able to ship to Colombia?
Colombia is not a country that Amazon US ships to.If you want to ship items from the United States to Colombia, you may utilize a package forwarding service such as Planet Express.It operates in three easy steps: We’ll supply you with a free US mailing address as soon as you join up with us.2.
You may place an order for products from Amazon USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.You will receive an email from us as soon as your delivery from Amazon has been received by our team.3.After that, all you have to do is complete the customs declaration and choose a delivery method from the United States to Colombia.We offer a complete tutorial on how to purchase from Amazon in the United States.?
Is Walmart able to ship to Colombia?Shipping items from Walmart USA to Colombia is possible, although not directly from the United States.You may take use of the package forwarding service provided by Planet Express.
It operates in three easy steps: We’ll supply you with a free US mailing address as soon as you join up with us.2.You may place an order for merchandise from Walmart USA and have it delivered to the US address we supplied you.
- When we get your package from Walmart, we will send you an email to let you know that we have received it.
- After that, all you have to do is complete the customs declaration and choose a delivery method from the United States to Colombia.
- We offer a complete tutorial on how to place an order with Walmart USA on our website.
- Is eBay able to ship to Colombia?
- Although some merchants may offer worldwide delivery, it is not particularly typical for Colombian orders to be shipped outside of the country.
- Using three easy procedures, this difficulty may be resolved using the Planet Express package forwarding service: We’ll supply you with a free US mailing address as soon as you join up with us.
- You may place orders for items on eBay USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.
- When we get your shipment from eBay, we will send you an email to let you know that it has arrived.
3.After that, all you have to do is complete the customs declaration and choose a delivery method from the United States to Colombia.We have a complete tutorial on how to order from eBay USA that you can refer to.
Useful Information For Purchase And Package Forwarding From The USA To Colombia
Read our blog, where we constantly offer buying guides for a variety of various products.Also, be sure to check out our following page, which has instructional videos on how to order from the most prominent US retailers.The entire country of Colombia is covered by our services – from Tumaco to Puerto Carreno, from Leticia to Puerto Bolivar, Meddeln, and Bogota…
The majority of Colombia’s cities are covered by us virtually completely.Every aspect of your life may be managed from the comfort of your own home.
The majority of our customers utilize our fulfillment center services because they wish to save money on storage charges.The chance to rent storage space at our California warehouse is available to our customers.In addition, we will manage all of the logistics for you, leaving you to concentrate solely on the marketing and administration of your company.
Please get in touch with us at for a customized calculation.
Does Amazon Ship To Colombia? Yes! Here’s The Solution.
Please keep in mind that this post contains affiliate connections, which means that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, we will get a fee at no additional cost to you.
How to Buy from Amazon USA/UK to Colombia (2 Ways to Shop)
Amazon routinely distributes things overseas, however depending on the item, they may or may not ship the item at all. In this brief post, we’ll teach you how to place an order from Amazon USA/UK to Colombia, regardless of the item you’re ordering or whether Amazon ships to Colombia at all.
Option 1: Buy Directly from Amazon
1st Step: Navigate to the Amazon International Shopping Portal.There is an international area that only displays things that are available to customers in other countries.You can search through our catalog to find the things that you wish to purchase.
Step 2: Make a list of all of the things you want to do.Create an account and configure your Colombia address with a single click.After that, you’ll need to join in or establish an account, and then set up a ″1-click address″ for Colombia on your computer.
To get things started, do the following:
- ″Account & Lists″ >> ″Account″ are the appropriate menu options.
- Select ″1-Click settings″ from the drop-down menu under ″Ordering and shopping options.″
You will be able to manage your addresses from this page. Following the entry of your Colombian shipping address, Amazon will only offer goods that can be sent to your location in Colombia.
Option 2: Shop on Amazon USA/UK Using a Shipping Forwarder
This option is often a little more expensive, but it allows you to purchase items from Amazon in a different nation than your current location.It enables you to purchase any product from Amazon that is not available for direct shipment to Colombia.You may mail any merchandise to the package forwarder’s US or UK address, and they will ship it to your Colombia address on your behalf.Step 1: Become a member of an international shipping forwarding company.Our recommendation for Colombian clients is to use MyUS.com instead.After sending more than 1,000 goods with six different package forwarders, we’ve discovered that MyUS offers the lowest prices, is tax-free, and is the most popular US/UK shipping forwarder by a significant margin.
Enrolling in the program is simple, and you’ll be able to obtain an estimate for the cost of your cargo before shipping anything to Colombia.Additionally, if you have any difficulties placing a purchase on Amazon for delivery to Colombia, MyUS’s concierge service can assist you.Simply watching this brief movie will provide you with additional information about how MyUS works.Step 2: Make a purchase on Amazon in the United States or the United Kingdom.Once you’ve set up your US/UK shipping address, you’ll be able to buy on Amazon USA or Amazon UK and have your purchases delivered to your Colombian address in no time.
It’s as simple as visiting the Amazon website, entering your MyUS address, and placing your order!MAKE MY US/UK ADDRESS AVAILABLE
Amazon International Shipping & MyUS FAQs
If you wish to ship from Amazon to Colombia utilizing MyUS as a package forwarder, here are 9 commonly asked questions concerning Amazon international shipping, as well as shipping times and returns:
1. What Amazon Items Can You Ship To Colombia?
You may shop on Amazon USA or Amazon UK and have your purchases delivered to Colombia using our two alternatives.Product categories offered by Amazon on its website include all types of media (books, DVDs, music CDs, videotapes, and software), apparel, baby products, consumer electronics, beauty products, gourmet food, groceries, health and personal-care items, industrial & scientific supplies, kitchen items, jewelry, watches, lawn and garden items, musical instruments, sporting goods, tools, automotive items, and toys & games.
2. What Countries Does Amazon Ship To?
Is a global shopping site that allows you to purchase products from them from anywhere in the globe.However, it is possible that the product you desire will not be available in Colombia.However, even if this is the case, Amazon delivery to Colombia is still doable if you use a shipping forwarder like MyUS to ship your package.You’ll be able to ship Amazon products internationally to any country or region in the world, including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (Britain / England / UK), Africa, Asia, and the Middle East (including the
3. Does Amazon Prime Work in Colombia?
Amazon Prime members enjoy a variety of benefits, including same-day or next-day delivery of orders, as well as video and music streaming.There are more than 200 million of them in the world.If you live in one of the following countries as of October 2021, you will be eligible for a Prime membership: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
4. Is MyUS the Best Option if Amazon Doesn’t Ship to Colombia?
Despite the fact that there are other forwarders available on the internet, none are as large as MyUS.And what is the most significant advantage of dealing with the largest forwarder?They are able to provide the greatest pricing since they are producing the most volume.It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a provider such aswith or with another provider; MyUS has you covered.The cost of shipping Amazon items to Colombia may be calculated on a single screen, in real time, by entering your zip code.It is common for carriers to not provide an accurate estimate of the total fees they will charge until after you have purchased your things and transported them to the forwarder’s warehouse.
Nonetheless, because MyUS uses weight-based pricing rather than dimension-based pricing, you’ll know precisely how much your shipment will cost before you ship it from Amazon USA or UK to Colombia.More than four years have passed since we first utilized MyUS and began recommending them to Colombian consumers, and we are confident in recommending them.MAKE MY US/UK ADDRESS AVAILABLE
5. How Much Does MyUS Shipping Cost?
According to the response, it is dependent on your weight and where you are going.You may estimate the using the handyrate calculator provided by MyUS.However, the good news is that you will not be charged any additional costs because you will only be charged for the actual weight of your item.Moreover, if you have several items, MyUS will assist you in saving money by consolidating your goods into a single box.
6. If I Use MyUS, How Long Will It Take for Me to Get My Product?
After your Amazon USA or Amazon UK order arrives at MyUS, they will process your order within 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holidays).Following their delivery to you, you will get your package in Colombia between 1-12 days, depending on the method you choose.This does not take into consideration how long your Amazon will take to arrive to MyUS.That will be determined by Amazon’s policies and practices.This might last anywhere from a number of days to many weeks.
7. Does MyUS Offer Refunds orServices?
It is true that MyUS will assist you in the return of any incorrect or damaged merchandise.If your products are damaged at their facility, they will contact you immediately so that you do not have to wait until they get at your doorstep in Colombia before learning the truth about what happened.You may also ask them to take comprehensive pictures of your purchases to ensure that the company from which you purchased the things actually received the exact items.Every individual, however, is unique.Most companies will allow refunds and returns, but you may have to pay for any additional services that are required.So be sure to read the store’sandpolicy before you make a purchase.
8. How Do I Track Myfrom Amazon?
Purchasing from Amazon in the United States and the United Kingdom With MyUS, it is incredibly simple to keep track of your whereabouts.You will be able to submit information about your package on the Incoming Packages part of your account on their website.And once they’ve received your package from Amazon, you’ll be able to retrieve your international shipment to Colombia using your Amazon account.
9. MyUS Alternatives – What to Do if Amazon Won’tto Your MyUS Address
Using a personal shopper to purchase your product(s) on eBay is the best option if you run into this problem.One excellent choice is eBay, because practically all sellers on eBay employ freight forwarders, and many of them even ship internationally.2.To filter by nation, click on any, then on ″and payments,″ which should be about halfway down the screen, and then choose your country from the drop-down menu.When you search on eBay, the prices will now be displayed.2.
Personal Shopping Services: These services will place the order for you and then ship it to your foreign address on your behalf.MyUS.com, FishisFast.com, and BigAppleBuddy.com are all companies that provide concierge services, meaning they will purchase the item for you and deliver it to your location.The most significant difference is that MyUS charges 8 percent of the total price, FishisFast costs $5 plus 7 percent, and BigAppleBuddy charges a $50 fixed payment plus $15 for each subsequent device purchased.
YOU’LL HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE AS A MYUS MEMBER
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days.Can’t wait to get your things in the mail?Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible!When you consolidate packages, you can save money.MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment.Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States.
Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!Simply provide our special postal code when making purchases from US retailers.Packages may be tracked with relative ease.Knowing the precise time that your shipment leaves our facility and when it arrives at your door is essential.There are no hidden costs.
With MyUS TruePriceTM upfront pricing, you only pay for what you weigh, so there are no unpleasant surprises.* You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.Our customer care representatives are here to assist you at every step of the journey.Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or ″Budget Carrier,″ as well as other modes of transportation.Oversized shipments and palletized shipments are excluded from this offer.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) greater than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice pricing system does not apply to items that need certain types of special packaging (for example, crates).
- The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO COLOMBIA FROM THE US AND UK?
- When shipping to Colombia from the United States or from the United Kingdom, how much will it cost each item shipped? However, please keep in mind that our shipping cost calculator does not reflect any savings you may be entitled to as a member, such as: Special member savings with FedEx, DHL, UPS, and the United States Postal Service are available.
- Premium members receive an additional 20 percent shipping discount
- package consolidation discounts when purchasing from more than one US retailer (which saves members an average of $400 per year)
- and other benefits.
To shop online from American and British retailers and save money on shipping to Colombia, sign up as a member of MyUS now!
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS.Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping.You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier.Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO COLOMBIA?
- When you pick MyUS, we’ll process and deliver your packages as promptly as possible. Shipping timeframes are as follows: Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- Standard shipping takes 15 to 20 business days.
Because the timing of your shipment request and your location in Colombia are both important factors, you may get your items sooner than the time frames listed above.
The MyUS Advantage:
With your purchases, we’re swift and diligent to ensure that they arrive safely. We make every attempt to dispatch your products within 24 hours of receiving your ship request.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO COLOMBIA?
- Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier. FedEx International Connect takes 6-12 days
- Budget Economy takes 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy takes 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- DHL Express takes 1-4 days
- Skypostal takes 5-10 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
SHOP US & UK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR COLOMBIAN MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our top-rated stores in the United States and the United Kingdom by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
- Colombia has a ″de minimis value,″ which means that you do not have to pay customs and taxes on things that are imported that are less than this amount of money. If the value of your cargo exceeds the threshold, you will be responsible for paying any applicable duty or tax. 200 USD* is the de minimis value for duty purposes
- 200 USD* is the de minimis value for tax purposes.
*With the exception of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products, where duty and VAT are applicable.Optional Delivery with Duties Paid: In the case of qualified shipments, MyUS provides the opportunity to ship packages with Delivery Duties Paid (DDP).This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep.When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.This simplifies the delivery procedure, allowing you to settle all of your charges with a single payment, and MyUS assures that the money you pay will be received.Upon receipt of any damaged products by MyUS, we will hold the shipment and assist you in returning the item to the sender.
In this way, you avoid paying for extra transportation costs as well as Colombian import duties and taxes on the goods.Does the United States or the United Kingdom have exclusive distribution rights to some of your favorite brands?Are you discovering that many stores in the United States and the United Kingdom do not offer international delivery to California?You won’t have to worry about driving over the border to get your hands on your favorite things.How can you shop for and mail things to Colombia from the United States and the United Kingdom?
MyUS is the correct answer.With a MyUS account, it is simple to purchase and transport US and UK items from the United States and the United Kingdom to Colombia.The way it works is as follows:
- To acquire your own own MyUS shipping addresses and suite numbers, sign up for MyUS now.
- Check out websites from the United States and the United Kingdom (Amazon, Nordstrom, Kohl’s, Beauty.com, and many, many more)
- Enter your new MyUS address as the shipping address during the checkout process.
- When your orders arrive at our secure warehouse, we’ll send you an email to let you know. When you’re ready to receive your products, just let us know how you’d want them shipped to you (standard, express, or economy via FedEx, UPS, or DHL, for example)
- Depending on how quickly you order, your things might be at your Colombian doorstep in one to four days.
- Are you ready to go shopping? Join MyUS to obtain your MyUS shipping address as soon as you sign up. Our Colombian members have discovered that purchasing computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothes (including children’s and plus-sizes), dresses, cosmetics, baby gear (and other items) from American and British retailers is frequently less expensive than purchasing them in Colombia. We’ve assisted Colombians—as well as others all over the world—in shopping at more than 100,000 US and UK stores and shipping their purchases worldwide. When you become a MyUS member, you will be able to purchase on practically any American and UK website, including the following well-known retailers: Among the most popular online retailers are Amazon (which sells almost anything)
- Kohl’s (a department store)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup and beauty items)
- DSW (shoes)
- Drugstore.com (vitamins, over-the-counter medicine, healthcare)
- Beauty.com (makeup, hair and skincare items)
- 6PM (affordable fashion and clothing)
- Ralph Lauren (designer clothing for women, men, and children)
- Walmart.com (low-cost homegoods, clothing, cosmetics,
- The GAP (affordable clothing for the whole family)
- Urban Decay (makeup and skincare)
- QVC (homegoods, jewelry, skincare, and more on sale)
- Rainbow (affordable clothing for kids, juniors, and women)
- Guess (designer jeans and clothing)
- Levis (jeans, jackets, and more)
- Victoria’s Secret (underwear and lingerie)
- Toys ‘R Us (toys and games)
- Gymboree (baby and toddler clothing)
- So, where will you start your shopping spree? Join today, and you’ll have your MyUS addresses as soon as tomorrow morning. Members don’t have to be concerned about the complicated arithmetic involved with dimensional weight because MyUS charges based only on the weight of items shipped from US-based merchants. ** Want to send a bike, a car seat for your infant, or a painting? We can help. No worries, we can ship it for you and you’ll save money as a result of our services. Members save even more money since our US sales tax-free ZIP code allows them to save even more money! MyUS provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in Colombia, including Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Newfoundland and Labrador. MyUS also provides shipping and consolidation services to all provinces in the United States. Including Colombia, MyUS ships to customers all around the world. Our services are available to everybody in the country, whether they live in the Caribbean Sea city of Santa Marta or in the Ecuadorian border town of Pasto. Some of the cities in which we operate are listed below: In Colombia, the cities of Bogota, Itagüé, Soacha, Medellin, Bucaramanga, Armenia, Neiva, Manizales, Barrancabermeja, and Santa Marta are among the most populous. Cali, Itagüé, Barranquilla, Bello, and Soledad are among the least populous.
- Cartagena, Villavicencio, Popayán, Valledupar, San Juan de Pasto, Magangué, Floridablanca, Tuluá, Pereira, Sincelejo, Dosquebradas, Buenaventura, Montera, Palmira, and Ccuta are just a few of the cities in Colombia.
Whether you reside on or near the Hudson Bay, Northwestern Passages, Baffin Bay, Arctic Coast, Atlantic Coast, Pacific Coast, or inland, we can assist you in purchasing American goods and shipping them back to your own country at a low cost.Contact us now.MyUS has satisfied members in more than 220 nations and territories throughout the world.We would be delighted to be of service to you.
Prohibited Items: What you can’t ship to Colombia from the United States of America
- Animals and furs
- firearms, firearm components, and ammunition
- human remains
- and other goods are forbidden from being imported into Colombia under Colombian law.
- Jewelry made of precious metals and gemstones
- Narcotics and substances obtained illegally
- Monetary units and coins
- The products of prison work, whether in their entirety or in part
- Personal shipments of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products
- smokeless cigarettes and electronic cigarettes
- Mattresses that have been used
- Babies who walk (as opposed to those who use strollers or carriages)
- Products originating in Iran
- For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers, tobacco items (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) are available for shipment.
Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.The Colombia Border Services Agency maintains a comprehensive list of things that are forbidden in the country.For more information, see their website.Please contact us if you have unintentionally purchased something from the United States that cannot be legally transported to California, or if your things arrive at our warehouse damaged.We would be pleased to assist you.We understand that customs in the United States and Canada, as well as foreign tariffs and taxes, can be complicated.
We’re here to assist you.For any questions, please get in touch with our customer care representatives.* Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique region, weather conditions, political influences, and the Customs Office in your area.You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express.
FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping.FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
FedEx Offers International Direct Service to Colombia
31st of May, 2011 MIAMI, FLORIDA, MAY 30, 2011— FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp.(NYSE: FDX), said today that it would begin delivering international direct service across Colombia in response to market demand from the country’s rapidly expanding economy.FedEx Express service to and from Colombia will be improved as a result of this long-term investment, which is an important component of the business’s Latin American strategy.The company will further develop its delivery, operations, and customer service infrastructure.Over the following two years, the company’s increased presence in Colombia is projected to result in the creation of more than 200 new employment in the nation.Juan N.
Cento, President of FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division, stated, ″Colombia has shown sustained economic growth over the past five years, and we are delighted to address the needs of the business sector by growing our international operations here.″ ″Colombians should be proud of the country’s continued progress, which has prompted us to increase our investment in its economy,″ says the president.The strategic shift to direct service is a logical extension of FedEx’s commercial operations in Latin American countries that are seeing rapid growth.FedEx takes this method, first collaborating with Global Service Participants, and then, if market demand for international direct service grows, FedEx decides whether or not to serve the country or sections of the country directly.Other Latin American markets, specifically Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Panama, have seen success with this strategy, as has FedEx in the United States.Colombians are served by us.
Since 1993, FedEx Express has been effectively servicing Colombia through a (dedicated) service provider, and this has continued until the present.FedEx will provide Colombian consumers with additional access points to FedEx services and, as a result, more access to more than 220 countries and territories across the world as a result of the direct service.FedEx will also handle every area of its Colombian operation via the efforts of a dedicated team of FedEx personnel.Colombian exporters can profit even more from the extensive portfolio of FedEx shipping choices, which includes solutions for both large and small businesses, as a result of the introduction of FedEx direct service.With a suite of economy services including FedEx International Economy® and FedEx International Economy® Freight, the company’s international shipping offering may be considered comprehensive.
- They work in conjunction with other FedEx services to fulfill the specific demands of clients in Latin America, who want time-critical shipment choices, more cost-effective alternatives, and customized handling solutions, among other things.
- Colombia has recently been acknowledged by the World Bank as one of the most effective worldwide pro-business reformers in recent years.
- 4.3 percent increase was recorded in Colombia’s GDP in 2010, making it the country’s greatest yearly growth since 2007.
Colombia’s central bank has indicated that the country’s economy might grow by as much as 5.5 percent in 2011, a figure that is higher than earlier predictions for Latin America’s fourth most populous country.The country’s economic prosperity may be attributed in part to its political stability, business-friendly climate, greatly enhanced security, as well as its production of coffee, textiles, and flowers, among other things.Currently, Colombia is the world’s second-biggest flower exporter and the world’s largest carnation exporter, accounting for a 14 percent share of global commerce in flowers.FedEx Express Latin America & the Caribbean is a global transportation company.
- In all, the FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean division serves more than 50 nations and territories around the area and employs more than 4,000 individuals who are dedicated to providing ultimate customer satisfaction to its customers.
- FedEx Express Latin America and the Caribbean has served as a pillar of growth for the region, and the FedEx PyMEx program, the first initiative of its kind, continues this commitment by partnering with small and medium-sized exporters and providing them with innovative ways to access the global marketplace.
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) is a global transportation, e-commerce, and business services company that serves people and businesses all over the world with a diverse range of products and services.
- FedEx Corporation, which generates annual revenues of $38 billion, provides integrated business applications through operating firms that compete jointly and are managed cooperatively under the well-known FedEx trademark.
Inspire its more than 290,000 team members to stay ″absolutely and positively″ focused on the highest ethical and professional standards, the requirements of their customers, and the needs of their communities.FedEx is consistently recognized among the world’s best-loved and most-trusted employers.Please see newsroom.fedex.com/newsroom for further details.
Does USPS Ship To Colombia In 2022? (All You Need To Know)
Mailing to overseas destinations may be difficult due to the fact that each country has its own set of rules on what is acceptable and what is not.The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a popular alternative for many individuals who need to send goods to another nation, and it strives to make the process as simple as possible.However, you may be asking if the United States Postal Service ships to Colombia.Is it possible to send letters and goods to Colombia via the United States Postal Service?Here’s the solution you’ve been looking for!The United States Postal Service will begin transporting things to Colombia via the USPS international shipping services in 2022, according to the organization.
Customers are required to comply with all Colombian regulations governing imports, including import tariffs and taxes, as well as customs declaration requirements.Shipping to Colombia can cost anything from $1.30 to more than $1,000, depending on the weight of the package being shipped.Learn more about how to send mail to Colombia, how much it costs for different shipping services, what things are forbidden, and much more by reading this article.
How Do You Ship Mail To Colombia?
- If you’ve ever sent mail overseas through the United States Postal Service, you’ll find the procedure of shipping to Colombia to be very similar. Even if you haven’t, don’t be concerned! In this section, I’ll guide you through the processes and provide you with all of the relevant information you’ll need to get your letter past customs and into the hands of the receiver. Select a Service Provider First and foremost, you’ll need to determine which USPS service you’d want to utilize, and you’ll make that decision based on whether you’re delivering a parcel or a flat rate package (letter, document-sized, etc.). After all is said and done, your options are as follows: Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) (most expensive
- boxes and envelopes
- expected delivery one to three days)
- Priority Mail Express International (less expensive
- boxes and flat-rate envelopes
- expected delivery three to five business days)
- Priority Mail International (less expensive and significantly slower
- flat-rate boxes and envelopes available
- expected delivery six to 19 business days)
- First-Class Mail/Package International (very cheap
- boxes and envelopes
- expected delivery one to three
Following a thorough examination of your selections, you’ll filter it down even more based on your budget.For those with limited financial resources, why not choose for the quickest option, GXG?Besides being faster, it also comes with a money-back guarantee (meaning that if it fails to arrive by the specified delivery date/time, you will receive a full refund).First-Class International can save you a significant amount of money if your budget is limited and you do not have any schedule limitations.Finally, Priority Mail International is an excellent middle-of-the-road alternative because it includes USPS Tracking in the price and allows you to ship items utilizing a low-cost flat-rate box.Make a draft of your mailpiece You’ll need to prepare your package for transport to Colombia before you can send it out the door.
According to the United States Postal Service website, make sure you have your recipient’s complete name and address, as well as a list of the products you’re delivering.Additionally, please review this list of banned products that may not be transported to Colombia and that cannot be sent from the United States of America.To ensure compliance, make sure that any delicate items are appropriately padded, as the box will most likely be jostled quite a bit throughout the shipping process!As a result, make sure you tape it up tightly!Additional instructions include writing the address of the receiver and your own return address on the outside of the package.
If something occurs to the label, the Postal Service will be able to proceed with the package as planned.In addition, it is never a bad idea to look out the right address format for mailing in Colombia on the internet.Labels as well as Customs Forms Click-N-Ship from USPS.com will walk you through the process of printing your label at home.Additionally, the USPS will guide you through the customs form.Then, if necessary, you may arrange for a parcel pick-up, saving you the trouble of having to drop it off at the Post Office.
- The Post Office, on the other hand, will walk you through every step of the shipping process, including filling out the customs form, if you bring the item to them to pay for the postage and make the label.
How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Colombia Using USPS?
- The cost of shipping things to Colombia varies depending on the type of mailpiece that is used. Postcards and letters, on the other hand, are significantly less expensive since they do not weigh as much. In addition, below is a straightforward summary of pricing. Here is a list of the lowest prices for each service, followed by the highest prices when appropriate, and finally the lowest prices for the largest weight allowed: The cost of First-Class Mail International begins at $1.30 for postcards and $2.60 for letters
- the cost of First-Class Package International begins at $14.25
- the cost of Priority Mail International begins at $35.45 (Flat-rate)
- the cost of Priority Mail Express International begins at $68.95 (Flat-rate envelopes)
- the cost of GXG begins at $119.20
- the cost of a 70-pound package can reach as high as $1,008.05
Consequently, you can notice the dramatic increase in the initial price as a result of the service’s pace. Click here to see the USPS page where you may see a complete pricing list that includes the cost at every weight (from one to seventy pounds).
Who Delivers Mail To Colombia If Shipped Using USPS?
Meanwhile, while the