Ecommerce packaging often refers to packaging that is used to ship your products directly to your customers. With the e-commerce industry rising due to covid-19 enforcing online buyers trends and retail stores transitioning to online stores to save on costs, shipping boxes are now becoming a vital part of the unboxing experience for most consumers.
ePacket is a global courier service that has made possible faster deliveries from countries like China, Hong Kong, and Korea to the U.S. ecommerce sellers – the biggest winners from this new shipping option, who previously had to wait weeks to receive their wholesale shipments or retail orders.
Electronic packaging is the design and production of enclosures for electronic devices ranging from individual semiconductor devices up to complete systems such as a mainframe computer. Packaging of an electronic system must consider protection from mechanical damage, cooling, radio frequency noise emission and electrostatic discharge.
How long does it take for an E package to ship?
Average ePacket Shipping Times A package shipped to the United States takes an average of 10-20 days to arrive from the date of shipment. Other destinations may see slightly longer or similar shipping times based on customs, holidays, and other delays.
Which E package chequing account is right for You?
Our E Package Chequing account is the one for you. Unlimited FREE Everyday Debit Card Transactions *, Everyday Cheque and Preauthorized Payment * and Everyday Online and Mobile Transactions * for a flat monthly fee.
What is a package?
English Language Learners Definition of package (Entry 1 of 2) chiefly US : a box or large envelope that is sent or delivered usually through the mail or by another delivery service : a wrapper or container that covers or holds something
What is E package shipping?
ePacket is a shipping option offered by third-party logistics providers (3PL) in China and Hong Kong. It allows merchants to provide a fast and affordable shipping option for light packages.
Does ePacket deliver to your door?
3. Door-to-door China ePacket tracking: ePacket delivery provides customers the option of end-to-end tracking without additional costs. Being able to track the ePacket easily on official websites such as EMS and USPS offers a huge benefit.
Why does ePacket take so long to ship?
The reason ePacket shipping from China to USA takes long time is mainly because its partner USPS takes too long time to deliver and sometimes it has very high chance to cause the package lost.
Who delivers ePacket USA?
One of the primary benefits offered by ePacket is no-cost, reliable access to end-to-end tracking details. As part of the ePacket delivery process, China Post tracks the package until it’s delivered to the US, where the USPS takes over tracking duty through its website and ensures its delivery.
How much does ePacket shipping cost?
If, for example, you’re sending a 1lb package from China to any address in the U.S., you should expect to pay approximately $5.00. But, if the same package is sent from the US to China with one of USPS’s international mail services, you can expect to pay around $50. So as you can see ePacket is certainly affordable.
How do I track my ePacket order?
You can track ePacket shipments by using USPS, ePacket China Post or by using our postal tracker. ParcelsApp will track ePacket with USPS, China Post EMS, translate all statues from Chinese to English and estimate delivery time of your package.
What is USPS E packet?
The USPS ePacket is an economical and fast shipping option offered by third-party logistics providers (3PL’s) in China and Hong Kong. As such, it’s a popular service amongst dropshipping merchants whose products originate in China and Hong Kong.
Can I track my ePacket number?
The tracking number of a EMS ePacket delivery
Note that you can track a shipment Epacket EMS Epacket via a hotline (11183) to know the tracking status of shipments and the location of the package in real time.
What is ePacket shipping Canada?
ePacket shipping lets your customers receive their purchase in a reasonable timeframe, while allowing them to track their order while they wait. It’s also the most consistent option for merchants and customers.
Who delivers ePacket in Australia?
Australia ePacket is a new shipping method available on TeaVivre, which was based on the cooperation of China post and Australia Post. It will take only 6 -10 days to Australia and is quicker than the normal China Post Air Mail Shipping.
Is AliExpress standard shipping faster than ePacket?
If you want to send it to the USA, you can get free shipping with AliExpress Standard Shipping, and will arrive one day ahead of ePacket. If your customer is located in the UK, shipping time for both options will take 20–40 days but AliExpress Standard Shipping charges lower than ePacket.
How long does China ePacket take to UK?
UK ePacket is another new quicker shipping method available in September, which was based on the cooperation of China Post and United Kingdom Post. TeaVivre now provides this new shipping method. It will take only 6 – 10 days to the United Kingdom and is quicker than the normal China Post Air Mail Shipping.
What does AliExpress standard shipping mean?
Aliexpress Standard Shipping is a logistics company owned by Alibaba Group. This method of delivery you will meet when ordering from the site of AliExpress and other sites owned by Alibaba Group.
What is the best package tracking site?
The 10 Best Package Tracking Sites to Track Your Shipments
- Packagetrackr. Packagetrackr claims to let you monitor all your packages in one place.
- Track-Trace. Trace-Trace lacks the ease-of-use that you can enjoy on Packagetrackr.
- Package Mapping.
- Parcels App.
Does ePacket ship to PO box?
As soon as you get delivery confirmation, you can pick up your ePacket package at a local post office or check your PO box. If your national postal service offers this option, they can bring the package right to your door.
E Package Chequing
Do you handle the majority of your finances in an electronic format? We recommend that you open an E Package Chequing account with us.
- Unlimited FREE Everyday Debit Card Transactions*, Everyday Cheque and Preauthorized Payment*, Everyday Online and Mobile Transactions*, and Everyday Online and Mobile Transactions* for a flat monthly fee
- FREE INTERAC e-Transfer® transactions
- FREE INTERAC e-Transfer® transactions
- FREE INTERAC e-Transfer® transactions
- FREE INTERAC e-Transfer® transactions
- Ensure that you maintain a minimum balance of $1,0001 at all times for the duration of the calendar month and all Everyday Transaction* fees (including the monthly charge) will be waived.
Everyday Transactions * fees²
- If your account balance is $1,0001, there is no monthly charge. Withdrawals from accounts, bill payments, transfers to or from Vancity accounts are all included in the $7.75/month Everyday In-Person Transactions* fee.
- 1 FREE Everyday In-Person Transaction, after which each transaction will cost 70 cents. If there is a balance of $1,0001, it is completely free. Transactions made with a debit card on a daily basis* include debit card purchases, ATM cash withdrawals, and ATM transfers from accounts.
Everyday Cheque and Preauthorized Payment* are completely free: Cheque transactions and preauthorized payments (PADs) from Vancity accounts are completely free.
- Bill payments, cheque deposits via Vancity Mobile DepositTM, transfers from Vancity accounts performed online using a computer, mobile phone, or other device, or utilizing our automated phone service are all available for free every day of the year.
|FREE Includes all INTERAC e-Transfer transactions (send, receive, Request Money and Autodeposit)|
Bill payments, cheque deposits via Vancity Mobile DepositTM, transfers from Vancity accounts performed online using a computer, mobile phone, or other device, or utilizing our automated phone service are all available for free every day of the week.
Open an account
I’m a member
It is simple to add a new account with Online Banking. Simply log in and navigate to Account Services, where you can create a new account if you so desire. Account Services may be found by clicking here.
Not a member?
In order to establish an account, you must first become a Vancity member, which is a simple process. You may choose a time for a quick account opening phone appointment by just clicking on the icon to the right. Make a reservation for a new account opening.
Good Money™ has the savings account to complement your E Package Chequing Account
You should choose our Jumpstart® High Interest Savings account if you enjoy the advantages of our E Package Chequing Account but want to earn a greater rate of interest on your savings.More information may be found by clicking on the red asterisks.¹ Everyday Transaction fees and monthly package fees (if applicable) will be eliminated if you maintain a minimum balance of $1000.00 in Your Account at all times for the duration of the calendar month in question.² Additional Vancity and third-party costs will be charged for services that are not designated as Everyday Transactions.These fees may include, but are not limited to, the following: If you use an ATM in Canada that is not an Exchange® ATM or an ACCULINK® ATM, you will be charged ATM network fees.If you use an ATM in the United States or abroad, you will be charged ATM network fees.
• INTERAC® electronic transfers that are subject to an additional cost.d) Fees for any extra Vancity services that you choose to purchase.e) A surcharge (convenience fee and/or foreign exchange conversion fee) levied by the ATM or POS operator and any connected networks participating in the ATM or POS Transactions; and f) A fee levied by the third-party service provider.f) Transaction fees charged by merchants when you pay for goods using your debit card.
g) Fees levied by your mobile phone service provider; please contact your service provider for further information on these fees.See the cost schedule for further information.Fees are subject to change without notice.® Interac Inc.is a registered trademark.
- This is a licensed use.
Definition of PACKAGE
Pack age |pa-kij |pa-kij |pa-kij 1 archaic: the act of packing or the process of packing 2a: a small or moderate-sized package parcel b: a commodity or a unit of a product that has been evenly wrapped or sealed c: a unit that has been preassembled 3: a covering wrapper or container for the contents 4: something that implies the presence of a package: for example, Contract benefits obtained through collective bargaining b: a ready-made computer program or collection of related software c: a radio or television series offered for sale at a fixed price d: a ready-made computer program or collection of related software e: a travel arrangement contract that offers for a fixed price transportation, accommodations, and, in some cases, sightseeing and entertainment f: a grouping of objects that are linked Particularly relevant: one who is to be regarded or acted upon collectively offered his tax package to the country transitive verb in the case of an entertainment package, to assemble into a package in the first instance.(of something, such as a product) to present it to the public in such a way that it will be more appealing to the general public 2: to enclose (something) in a package or covering
What is ePacket? Everything You Need to Know About Shipping from China
More and more businesses from all over the world are transferring their operations online, and an increasing number of customers are making purchases from establishments located outside of their own nation.As an ecommerce business owner, it’s critical for you to keep on top of the constantly changing competitive environment and market conditions.And shipping is one part of company that is always evolving as a result of this.Because of ePacket delivery, purchasing things from China has become more simpler.For foreign merchants operating in China, it is critical to understand what ePacket shipping is and why it has become a popular shipping method from both China and Hong Kong in order to keep a competitive advantage over their Chinese competitors.This post will be even more valuable to you if you are utilizing AliExpress to source items and dropship them to clients.
We’ll go over how ePacket shipping works, as well as what’s included with ePacket tracking, in greater detail.We’ll also address some of the most frequently asked questions about ePacket delivery.Totally Free Webinar: How to Start a Profitable Dropshipping Store the Right Way Discover how to locate high-margin items, import them into your business, and begin selling them as soon as possible.Now is the time to reserve your place.
What is ePacket?
In China and Hong Kong, third-party logistics firms (3PL) provide the EPacket shipping service as a shipping alternative.It enables companies to provide light items a delivery alternative that is both quick and reasonably priced.When it came to shipping consumer goods internationally to clients in the past, China EMS was the only economical and fair choice available.But it was common for buyers to wait more than a month or even longer to obtain their purchases.Other, more expedient choices were too expensive, particularly for little, low-value goods.A new shipping service and arrangement with Hongkong Post and eBay China were officially announced in 2011 by the United States Postal Service, allowing items shipped from China and Hong Kong to receive USPS First-Class Mail service, as well as delivery confirmation, through the ePacket program.
Prior to the introduction of ePacket, items were delivered from China to the United States through sea.This was a lengthy voyage, and shipping took an inordinate amount of time.
What is ePacket shipping?
According to its name, ePacket was created specifically for ecommerce, allowing consumers to obtain their purchases from online businesses and marketplaces that ship out of China and Hong Kong faster and at a lower cost.On websites like as eBay, AliExpress, and Alibaba, you will frequently find ePacket as a delivery option given by sellers in China as a shipping option.The ePacket shipping service, on the other hand, can be provided by any merchant in China or Hong Kong if the shipment fits the conditions for ePacket delivery.When it comes to sending a package or cargo via ePacket, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has its own set of regulations.There is a limit of 24 inches (60 centimeters) for the length of a package, and the package’s overall length, height, and thickness cannot be more than 36 inches (90 centimeters).Aside from that, the box must weigh more than 4.4 pounds (2 kilograms) and the product being transported cannot be worth more than $400 in order to qualify for ePacket delivery service.
Additionally, the shipment must be transported from either China or Hong Kong to one of the 44 countries that are qualified for ePacket delivery.
What is ePacket delivery?
For Chinese merchants and merchants selling from Hong Kong who wanted to ship to the United States, the EPacket delivery service was created as a rapid and economical shipping alternative for them.The company has grown to include more than 40 additional ePackage nations, including Canada and Australia.It is the ″local″ carrier who is in charge of delivering the ePacket to its final destination.When we say ″local,″ we are referring to carriers that are based in the country where the parcel will be delivered, such as the United States Postal Service, Canada Post, the Royal Mail and Post Office, Japan Post, and so on.Each carrier has its own delivery protocols, prices, and package criteria, all of which are unique to them.
Who delivers ePacket?
There are a few parties engaged in the distribution of ePackets.First, the shipment is transported to the border by a carrier based in China or Hong Kong.After that, it is transported to its final destination by an international airline.After crossing the border into the country of its final destination, the package is picked up by a carrier in the country of its final destination.This varies based on the region and delivery method used to make the purchase.They are responsible for delivering it to the address that your consumer specified when they placed their order with you.
Does ePacket deliver to your door?
It is technically true that EPacket delivery only covers the route to customs and that it does not necessarily guarantee any form of delivery window with the destination carrier.A large number of carriers provide doorstep delivery, albeit some addresses may not be able to accept this service or may be outside of the carrier’s service area.More information may be found at: Understanding the supply chain and fulfillment process for dropshipping is essential.
How to track ePacket
- Customers can track their packages from beginning to end at no additional cost thanks to ePacket tracking, which allows them to quickly monitor and find their shipment on official websites such as EMS, USPS, or China Post. Mail that is returned as undeliverable is also returned at no cost, which implies that merchants will have no difficulty issuing refunds to consumers who do not get their purchases. There are a few of different methods to keep track of your ePacket delivery. Using one of the official websites, depending on where your ePacket package is now in route, is the first option. While the shipment is still in China, it is best to send it by EMS. When shipping an item within the United States, utilize the United States Postal Service (USPS). Alternatively, if you’re experiencing trouble utilizing the official websites, you may utilize third-party monitoring services such as the following: AfterShip ePacket tracker
- Parcels ePacket package tracker
- Parcels ePacket package tracker
Order and ePacket tracking are advantageous since consumers can self-serve and find out exactly where their shipment is and when they can expect it to be delivered. As a result, the number of support enquiries concerning awaiting deliveries is reduced, and the customer experience is enhanced. Please keep in mind that China EMS is a carrier and that ePacket is a separate shipping method.
Which countries have ePacket shipping available?
As of August 2021, ePacket deliveries are supported in 46 countries:
- The countries of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine
How long does ePacket take to deliver from China to the US?
According to the US Postal Service, ePacket delivery timeframes to the United States might take anywhere between 10 and 20 days from the date of dispatch.Other countries may see typical delivery times that are similar to or somewhat longer than the United States.Approximately half of the time is spent traveling to the destination, and the other half is spent being routed to the appropriate facilities before reaching the client in the destination country.Shipping timeframes might vary depending on the package’s final destination, customs, holidays, and other factors such as weather.Although it is more expensive, ePacket shipping appears to be a more reliable alternative in terms of typical delivery timeframes when compared to other low-cost shipping options available from China and Hong Kong.It’s crucial to remember that this is a rather quick turnaround time when you consider the volume of parcels that are processed in bulk every day on their journey to their final destination, as well as the number of checkpoints that each box must pass through.
However, owing to the ePacket tracking feature that is included with these deliveries, clients can easily keep track of their packages at all times, providing them with peace of mind while their delivery is on its way.Totally Free Webinar: How to Start a Profitable Dropshipping Store the Right Way Discover how to locate high-margin items, import them into your business, and begin selling them as soon as possible.Now is the time to reserve your place.
How ePacket works on AliExpress
When utilizing Alibaba dropshipping or dropshipping items from AliExpress and picking which ones to sell, one of the most crucial elements to consider, if not the most important factor to consider, is the delivery method.ePacket shipping ensures that your customers receive their orders in a fair amount of time while also providing them with the ability to track their orders while they wait.For both businesses and customers, it is also the most consistent alternative to choose.Otherwise, unless you are considering more expensive shipping choices from China and Hong Kong, other shipping options may not be as dependable.In addition to these benefits, ePacket is frequently given as a free or low-cost delivery alternative.As a business owner dropshipping with AliExpress, you will be able to provide free delivery as a result of this.
How do I know if my shipment is an ePacket delivery?
For orders placed through AliExpress dropshipping, go to Orders and choose View Detail from the dropdown menu.When browsing under Logistics Information, the shipment method that was utilized will be included under the International Shipping Company category of information.If the shipment was dispatched via ePacket, the label should include the words ″ePacket″ as well as the tracking number for the delivery.You may also discover how the box was dispatched if you are not making a purchase on AliExpress by looking at the tracking number on the package.Tracking numbers for ePackets are often preceded by the letter ″L.″ If the shipment does not have an ePacket tracking number, it is probable that it was dispatched via a different shipping method.
Will the customer have to pay customs/duties/taxes with ePacket shipping?
EPacket deliveries are subject to traditional customs clearance procedures, which may necessitate the payment of any relevant duties and taxes by the recipient upon arrival.It’s also a good idea to check your local regulations to discover when you’ll be required to pay duties or taxes on imported products, as well as what sorts of items you’ll be required to pay.Inquire with the seller who will be sending the item to see if there will be any tariffs or taxes due upon delivery.They may have previous experience shipping to your nation and will thus have a better understanding of whether or not customs and taxes would be payable in your country.
Ultimately, what’s the benefit of the ePacket service?
- In the case of local shipping, your competitive edge will always be the speed with which the package is delivered. There are certain clients who will not accept a product arriving after a few weeks of waiting for it to come. These are the people that will be buying from you. When compared to other shipping services from China, ePacket offers the following additional benefits: Customs clearance is required. Because it uses China Post’s customs clearing system, it ensures quickness
- fast shipment speeds are guaranteed. ePacket is a speedier and more affordable alternative to China Post Air Mail. Additionally, you may return goods for free and monitor products
- price that is transparent. The services are provided without any hidden or additional costs, which is unusual when working with cross-border ecommerce enterprises.
Keep in mind that the nature of competition is always shifting.You must retain perspective on why clients chose you and determine what they truly desire from their experience with your company.Once you understand this, you will be better able to service your clients than your rivals can serve theirs.For those interested in learning more about dropshipping using AliExpress, we recommend that you read our comprehensive guide, which goes into much greater detail.
How to use ePacket dropshipping on Shopify
When it comes to Shopify merchants that sell low-to-mid-value products and wish to save money on shipping expenses from China, EPacket is the appropriate solution.When utilizing ePacket on Shopify, packages normally take 15 to 30 days to reach at their destination.If you want to use ePacket shipping for your store, you’ll need to make sure that you’ve selected that option with your supplier.
Want to start a dropshipping store that uses ePacket shipping? Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify—no credit card required.
ePacket shipping and tracking FAQ
What does ePacket shipping mean?
A shipping alternative offered by third-party logistics (3PL) providers in China and Hong Kong to online enterprises is the EPacket delivery service. Shipping with ePacket allows retailers to ship smaller packages more rapidly and inexpensively than they might otherwise.
How long does it take for an ePacket to be delivered?
In China and Hong Kong, third-party logistics (3PL) providers provide ecommerce enterprises with the EPacket shipping option. EPacket shipping provides companies with a cost-effective and rapid alternative to transport smaller items.
Does ePacket offer tracking of orders?
Customer tracking is available with EPacket delivery, and there are no additional fees associated with this service. It is simple to trace an ePacket on official websites such as EMS and USPS using the tracking code that was included with the package.
Is ePacket shipped by air?
Due to the fact that it is carried by air, ePacket delivers packages from China far faster than other shipping options on the market. Historically, items from China were sent by sea in containers with no way to trace their arrival or departure.
ePacket Tracking, Track your EUB (ePacket) to the USA, UK, Europe
- EPacket is one of the delivery solutions available on several online marketplaces such as eBay, AliExpress, Wish, and others. While placing an order on that website, you will have the option of selecting from a variety of postal services, including this one. Most of these shipments are delivered within 30 days of the order being placed. Once you have received a tracking code, you may use it to follow the progress of your order. In this section, you will learn about ePacket shipping from China.
- What are the criteria for sending an ePacket?
- EPacket shipment is subject to certain constraints
- Who is responsible for delivering ePacket?
- May you tell me where I can receive an ePacket delivery?
- Is ePacket able to deliver to my home?
- Is ePacket shipping really free?
- Is it possible to trace an ePacket?
- What should I do if my ePacket has been misplaced?
- What is the average time it takes to get an ePacket from China?
- What should I do if my ePacket is taking too long to arrive?
- China Post Air Mail
- EPacket versus Aliexpress Standard Shipping
- EPacket vs China Post Express Mail
What is ePacket delivery from China?
China EMS’s EPacket delivery service is a subsidiary of the company.It is appropriate for shipments that are relatively low in weight (under 2 kg).In order to better serve e-commerce customers, the service was created exclusively for eBay merchants that ship from China to the United States.Many retailers choose ePacket as their primary shipping method since it is both cost-effective and dependable.Some Chinese retailers sometimes refer to ePacket with another term, such as EUB or e-Youbao (e), which is pronounced ″e-youbao.″ Suzhou EUB, SZ-EUB, FY-GZ EUB, HZ-EUB, ePacket-PT, and ePacket-YW are all other names for ePacket, as well as other variations.
What are the requirements for ePacket shipping?
- The following are the prerequisites must be met: You are able to send to the countries listed below: Countries represented include: Australia, Austria
- Hong Kong
- and others. Ireland, Indonesia (which is currently undergoing a trial run), Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan (which is currently undergoing a trial run), Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand (which is currently undergoing a trial run), Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam (which is currently undergoing a trial run).
- The weight of a package cannot be more than 2 kg. The only exception to this restriction is Israel, where a shipment weighing less than 3 kilograms is permitted.
- The following are the permitted parcel dimensions: When the package is measured in length, breadth, and thickness, the total measurement cannot exceed 90 cm, and the package’s longest side cannot exceed 60 cm.
- Flat mail items must be longer than 14 cm and taller than 9 cm to be considered.
- Rolled-up packages must have dimensions that are less than 104 cm (in both length and diameter), and their length must not exceed 90 cm.
- It is possible that small and medium-sized shipments contain fillers, such as replacement parts and accessories, tools, and home appliances (please keep in mind that they must exceed safety criteria)
- The package’s total worth must be less than $400 dollars.
- A tracking number (Shipment ID) may be used to follow the progress of an order.
- The cost of shipping is determined by the weight of the product. For example, the minimal criterion for the United States, New Zealand, Russia, and Japan is 50 g, but the minimum requirement for Ukraine is 10 g.
Are there any restrictions for ePacket shipping?
If you choose this shipping option, you will be subject to certain restrictions. Items like as aerosols, explosives, fuel, poison, and other hazardous materials are prohibited by the Universal Postal Convention (unless shipped by licensed dealers).
Who delivers ePacket?
China Post EMS first delivers a parcel to the Chinese border, after which it is forwarded to the country where it is intended for delivery.The products are picked up by national postal services (e.g., the United States Postal Service (USPS), Canada Post (Canada Post), and eventually delivered to the post office that is the most convenient for the client upon arrival at the sorting facility.
Where can I get an ePacket delivery?
Your ePacket will be available for pickup at any local post office or PO box after you have received delivery confirmation of its arrival. You may even have the parcel delivered straight to your front door if your national postal service provides this option.
Does ePacket deliver to my door?
EPacket merely ensures that the package reaches the destination country’s customs in a timely manner. The order is then handled by the national postal service from that point on. Your package can be delivered to your door if your local postal agency permits for such a service.
Is ePacket delivery free?
No, not at all. When you place an order and see the option for ″free shipping,″ it implies that the seller has included the cost of delivery in the price of the item you are purchasing. Small packages cost an average of $1-3, while bigger goods cost an average of $4-6.
Can I track an ePacket?
- Customers who choose ePacket delivery have the option of tracking their packages from beginning to end. To check the delivery status, you may go to the official China Post EMS website, which is available in both English and Chinese, or you can monitor it right here on Postal Ninja. As a rule, an ePacket tracking number begins with one of the following letters: LM, BZ, LX, LN, LZ, LW, LF, LK, KQ, LO, LL, followed by nine numbers and the letter CN, for example: LS039769770CN
My ePacket is lost — what should I do?
It’s possible that a bogus tracking number is the blame. While monitoring your order, you may see that the location is incorrect, which implies that it relates to a different package. Make contact with the business in order to obtain a genuine tracking code. If your ePacket goes missing totally, contact the merchant and ask them to report the missing delivery.
How long does it take to get an ePacket from China?
- Delivery times vary depending on the country of destination: Delivery time to the United States is between 10 and 20 business days
- In the case of the Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, and Ukraine: 7-20 working days
- To other countries: 7-30 working days
- to other continents:
It should be noted that holidays, inclement weather, and other events may cause the shipping to be delayed.
My ePacket takes too long — what should I do?
First and foremost, get in touch with the merchant and discuss the specifics.It is important to prolong package insurance coverage and to wait for the item to be delivered to the correct location.Alternatively, if you consider your package to have been damaged or lost, you may be eligible for a reimbursement.Marketplaces obligate sellers to give a full refund in the event of a package being lost or stolen.
ePacket vs China Post Air Mail
EPacket is a delivery method that is both quick and convenient. The majority of things are delivered in good condition within 2-3 weeks. Some parcels transported by China Post, on the other hand, are delayed, are held up at customs, are damaged upon arrival, or are even lost.
ePacket vs Aliexpress Standard Shipping
The obvious advantage of AliExpress Standard Shipping is the level of client protection it provides.As part of the transaction, a merchant sends an item to the AliExpress logistics department, where it is assigned a tracking code, and then the shipment is delivered to a third-party courier service.Standard shipping is free of charge, and the merchant is responsible for all expenditures.The expected delivery time is 20-40 days.Alternatively, a client can select between paying an additional fee (which assures that their shipment is delivered quickly) or having their box dispatched for free but with a minor delay.Following are the advantages and disadvantages of using ePacket (in compared to Aliexpress Standard Shipping):
|less risk of package loss||weight up to 2 kg|
|faster package processing||higher delivery cost|
ePacket branded tracking experience
Provide clients with the finest post-purchase experience possible by providing them with proactive delivery updates. Start for nothing >
ePacket tracking API and webhooks
Designed to make it simple for developers to add USPS tracking capability. Get a free API key by clicking here.
ePacket tracking for your shopify store
The best tracking tool available in Shopify, and it works flawlessly with dropshipping companies.Install the Shopify app > ePacket China tracking, input trackingnumber, and receive the most up-to-date ePacket(EUB) tracking results from the originating China EMS site and the destination postal site.ePacket is a shipping option supplied by China EMS; it is often referred to as E-Express or EUB (European Union Business).The ePacket service was originally utilized by eBay sellers, and it is now being used by an increasing number of Chinese merchants since it is a time-efficient and reasonably priced shipping method.Website of the organization ePacket’s official website is: EMS’s official website is
ePacket Tracking Number Rules
″LQ/LK/LM/LN/LX/LS/AG″ is the first letter of the EPacket tracking code, which is followed by the letters ″CN.″ The EPacket tracking code has 13 digits and begins with ″LQ/LK/LM″ and ends with ″CN.″ For example, LS123456789CN.ePacket shipping is supported in a number of countries.The United States, Russia, Ukraine, New Zealand, Japan, Vietnam, Spain, Thailand, Israel, Britain, Hong Kong, China, Australia, Norway, Canada, South Korea, Malaysia, Turkey, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Portugal, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Greece are among the countries represented in the alliance.ePacket is required in certain situations.Only 24″ (60cm) is the maximum length of the box, and the package’s overall length, height, and thickness cannot be more than 36″ (91cm) (90cm).To qualify for ePacket delivery, the box must not weigh more than 4.4 lbs (2 kg) and the product being transported must not be worth more than $400 in value, among other restrictions.
It is less expensive to ship packages from China to the United States via ePacket than through EMS, which costs 85 cents per kilogram (0.5 kilogram) of package weight.(2) Packages are sent quickly; typically, it takes 7-20 days to get a shipment.(3) Excellent service with a fully traceable envelope.
What’s that little ‘e’ symbol?
- As a package designer, I come into contact with a wide variety of packaging from all over the world. The majority of the time, I create packaging for firms situated in the United States, each of which has its own packaging guidelines. The Food and Drug Administration and the United States Department of Agriculture oversee food packaging requirements pertaining to nutrition, net weight, and product claims. The standards in Europe are less familiar to me than those in the United States. One gadget that I’ve seen on packaged items is a small ‘e’ sign next to the net weight declaration on the packaging. I was intrigued since I had no idea what it stood for. I was eventually able to figure out what it was called and what it was for. It’s referred to as the Estimated Sign. (Adapted from Wikipedia) In the European Union, the estimated sign is a mark that must be affixed to the nominal mass or volume written on packed products before they may be sold. It certifies that the actual contents of the package comply with the estimation criteria specified: the average quantity of product in a batch of prepackages shall not be less than the nominal quantity stated on the label
- the average quantity of product in a batch of prepackages shall not be less than the nominal quantity stated on the label
- The fraction of prepackaged items with a negative error larger than a certain threshold
- For batches of
- Prepackages, the tolerated negative error must be sufficiently minimal to meet the standards of the official reference test
- as stipulated in legislation.
- In order to carry the estimated sign, no prepackage with a negative error bigger than double the allowable negative error may be used.
The allowable negative error is proportional to the nominal quantity and ranges from 9 percent on prepackages with nominal quantities of 50 g or mL or less to 1.5 percent on packages with nominal quantities of 1 kilogram or L or more, depending on the package size.Although the estimated sign seems to be lowercase ″e,″ its form is strictly determined by a European Union rule.A new basic character in a font may be created using this symbol, which has been introduced to the Unicode character set in the same way as the symbol for the Euro has been.It is represented by the letter U+212E.″ On European packaging, the estimated indicator is put either before or after the net weight, depending on the country.Given that it’s placed on either side of the screen for no obvious reason, I don’t believe it has a regular placement throughout the game.The net weight in grams, milliliters, or liters in Europe is the only unit of measurement.
Even though ounces are not often specified, they are occasionally provided with the net grams.
Food-Info.net: What does the e-sign mean on a label?
|Food-Info.net> Questions and Answers > Food Packaging The e -sign on a food label indicates that the volume or weight of the product is an average value. Packaging machines in the food industry are not completely accurate; there will always be a margin of inaccuracy. Also, many products are not homogeneous, but contain lumps, pieces of fruits etc, which means that the same volume may have a different weight. (Source) For a producer to be sure that, for example, a package of 1 litre orange juice contains indeed at least 1 litre, the filling machine should be set at 1020 ml, or a margin of 2%. This, however, would cost the producer a lot of extra juice that are not paid. It would be better for the producer if the average of all packages is 1000 ml. The e -sign on the label indicates the legally accepted average and margins for the product. The margins are:|
|Amount (g or ml) between||Accepted margin|
ePacket Definition – What is ePacket
- When it comes to international shipping, EPacket is the most notable beneficiary of this new shipping option. Ecommerce sellers in countries such as China, Hong Kong, and Korea have benefited the most from this new shipping option, as they previously had to wait weeks to receive their wholesale shipments or retail orders from these countries. Due to an agreement reached between national postal systems in various countries and the United States Postal Service (USPS), lighter-weight items weighing less than 4.4 pounds and valued at less than $400 can now be delivered in as little as three days. The following benefits are available in addition to the faster delivery times (between 4 and 9 days, as opposed to 2-4 weeks): lower cost than domestic first-class service from the USPS
- door-to-door tracking
- customs clearance on duties and taxes paid by the recipient
- free returns on undeliverable orders
- and no minimum order quantity.
However, while the change to online enterprises has brought the electronic package (ePacket) service into the spotlight, it has really been in existence for decades as a consequence of a United Nations convention.Under the terms of the agreement, national postal systems from all over the world agree to provide large postal discounts to other countries.In the United States, this has resulted in the country essentially charging foreign nations less for comparable exports than it costs American people.In 2012, the United States Postal Service received an average of $.94 per piece of Chinese mail, which was approximately $1.00 less than the amount required to break even.This helps to explain the USPS’s net loss of $29.4 million in that particular year.Even though the United States Postal Service was paid no more than $1.50 to deliver an international item weighing less than one pound in 2014, the practice is still considered to be a money-losing business.
The purpose of ePacket delivery is to increase international trade with the United States.
Improved Customer Satisfaction
As a result of speedier delivery, customers report better levels of satisfaction and a higher chance of placing repeat orders, as well as higher profits as a result of cheaper shipping expenses.Faster delivery also increases the likelihood that a client in the United States may be willing to do business with a supplier situated in Hong Kong or China, resulting in the possibility for greater business.
- The service has swiftly grown outside China to include countries such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Ukraine.
The service’s increasing popularity implies that it will continue to expand around the world. More information on ePacket may be found at: This is Everything You Need to Know About Using ePacket Shipping Services: ePacket Delivery – What You Need to Know
Start an online store for free
The ability to own and administer a visually appealing, fully-featured online store has never been simpler.
ePacket Delivery from China: Shipping Time, Tracking & More in 2021
Since the service’s inception more than a decade ago, retailers have included ePacket delivery into their order fulfillment strategies.ePackets, which were created to assist ecommerce firms in sending lightweight products from China to the United States and other participating locations, provide the features that ecommerce consumers demand: low-cost shipping and accurate tracking information.In this article, you will learn more about the intended tracking, shipment time, and cost of ePackets.You will also learn how recent events have affected the benefits of ePacket delivery.Wednesday, August 4, 14:22:00 EDT 2021 Pitney Bowes has a staff writer on staff.On the 8th of April in the year 2021,
What it is ePacket shipping and delivery from China?
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) originally offered ePacket shipment and delivery in 2011 as a new service that allows lightweight parcels from Hong Kong and mainland China to be shipped and tracked through the USPS® First-Class Mail® system. Since its inception, ePacket has expanded to encompass more than 40 countries and regions. EPacket distribution requires the collaboration of two separate regions—in this example, China and the United States—as well as a number of different carriers to be successful. A producer in China sends an order through a local carrier, who then transfers the order to an international carrier, which then transports it to the United States and other countries. All of this is made possible thanks to air travel. In order to transport items rapidly to other ePacket-participating countries, ePacket deliveries take advantage of the additional cargo capacity available on passenger aircraft. When the shipment arrives in the United States, it is picked up by the US Postal Service and delivered to the customer. As the primary carrier of ePackets, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has established the following package dimensions and weight requirements: 24 inches (60 cm) is the maximum length permissible
- No more than 36 inches (90 cm) in total length, height, and thickness
- no more than 4.4 pounds (2 kg)
- no more than 4.4 pounds (2 lb)
- Its worth is little more than $400.
- Existing international online merchants have embraced ePacket, and it has served as an inspiration to a slew of entrepreneurs looking to get into the global ecommerce market. The following are the most prevalent scenarios that ePacket supports: The ePacket service is especially useful for online retailers that want to obtain low-cost merchandise from Chinese and Hong Kong-based manufacturers while still providing their customers with the rapid and dependable shipping they expect.
- Drop shipping: The fact that there is no requirement for a warehouse or a product line to begin selling when employing a drop-ship partner in China has encouraged the emergence of a new ecommerce class: the dedicated drop shipper who only concentrates on marketing and selling items originating in China.
- Market research: ePacket is used by research teams and strategists to investigate and test new markets. In this way, they may launch a new product to the market before completely committing to manufacturing or stocking the item.
The current state of ePacket shipping and delivery
Because of its speed, affordability, and dependability, the ePacket service was a game changer for many people prior to 2020.That changed substantially when countries and regions throughout the world tightened their borders and restricted movement of people.ePackets are sent through passenger air, and the travel prohibitions that have been enforced have increased the time it takes to receive goods on a trip.As a result of this increase, the cost of sending an ePacket also increased.Some significant suppliers, including a large number of sellers on AliExpress, have even discontinued using ePacket as a delivery option.
ePacket shipping and delivery times
Back in the day, it may take up to eight weeks for a product delivered from China to arrive by sea, depending on the weather.With ePacket delivery, that period was reduced to fewer than 30 days, and in many cases to as little as 7-10 working days.All shipping and delivery services were significantly impacted by the international shipping difficulties that occurred in 2020, with ePacket delivery times being no exception.The worst of the slowdown resulted in an average delivery time of 20 to 40 days for ePacket deliveries; but, as air traffic resumes, those delivery times are beginning to return to normal.
ePacket tracking from China to the US and beyond
Consumers who shop online want to be able to monitor their orders, regardless of where they are coming from.Prior to the advent of cloud-based order tracking systems, it was prohibitively difficult for merchants to install and for customers to obtain orders from Chinese suppliers.One of the most significant advantages provided by ePacket is the availability of reliable, no-cost end-to-end tracking information.As part of the ePacket delivery procedure, China Post follows the box until it is transported to the United States, at which point the United States Postal Service (USPS) takes over tracking duties through its website and assures that the product arrives.Both global ecommerce retailers and their consumers benefited greatly from the ability to monitor orders reliably from the producer to the end consumer.Consumers who are familiar with ePacket shipping are instantly aware of the tracking benefits it provides, and those who are new to it enjoy the peace of mind that end-to-end tracking delivers.
Shopkeepers enjoy the significant drop in the number of calls they receive from customers who are concerned about when their shipment will come, and customers love the fact that they no longer have to make such calls.This is where the current situation of ePacket delivery from China becomes difficult to understand and navigate.ePacket was formerly hailed as the most cost-effective method of shipping products fast from China and other ePacket locations.However, both China and the United States have made amendments to the original ePacket agreement that have increased costs.
One of the disadvantages of using ePacket is that the cost savings are geared toward shipments leaving China.However, if you are a drop shipper looking to source things from China to resale, this does not benefit the mom-and-pop store looking to ship their made-in-the-USA products to consumers in China.In order to enable ecommerce enterprises in the United States compete against their counterparts in China, the United States successfully pushed for and secured the authority to establish its own terminal rates for international shipping.Aside from that, China has responded to cost rises in the international air transportation industry by increasing or decreasing their transport prices.The outcome will be an increase in the pace of electronic packets being sent, which will be phased in over the next few years.
- Despite the fee hikes for ePacket, the service continues to provide affordable pricing, as well as a related benefit: simplifying customs procedures.
- Customers may pay for any applicable fees and taxes using ePacket, which helps ecommerce businesses to reduce the amount of paperwork they have to deal with during the customs process.
The future of ePacket shipping and delivery
Its future viability is threatened by rate increases and delivery delays, which are both occurring simultaneously.The elimination of this practice would be welcomed by North American internet businesses who compete against vendors who ship straight from China.Drop shippers who rely on the service would consider its cessation a devastating blow to their entire company.It’s a good idea to double-check with your suppliers to see whether they still accept ePacket delivery before making the switch.Better better, consult with a shipping and fulfillment professional to learn about all of your worldwide ecommerce shipping and fulfillment choices.
Guide to ePacket Tracking, Shipping & Delivery
- EPacket shipping is an economical, rapid, and convenient shipping service offered by merchants and third-party logistics companies in China and Hong Kong. It is also available in other parts of the world.
- EPacket shipping is presently accessible in 44 countries across the world.
- EPacket delivery is intended for small, lightweight shipments weighing less than 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds).
As an eCommerce company owner, it’s critical to choose the correct courier service to ship your products.While there are other options available, ePacket is one of the most popular options for the Chinese market.It is advantageous for anyone shipping out of China to use this full-service carrier service, which includes ePacket tracking in the United States and other countries.Because China is one of the world’s largest markets and manufacturing centres, the ability to ship from or inside the country provides eCommerce business owners a competitive advantage, and ePacket can assist with this.The fact is that, like with other shipping service, this one has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, but it’s rapidly rising in favor, particularly among dropshippers.
Table of Contents
01 What is ePacket shipping and how does it work? 02 To which countries am I able to ship my products? 03 How Do I Track the Delivery of an ePacket? 04 How Much Does It Set You Back? 04 Is it necessary to go through customs with an ePacket? 06 ePacket alternatives to consider 07 ePacket Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
What is ePacket Shipping?
Simply defined, this is a shipping service that merchants and third-party logistics providers in China and Hong Kong provide that is economical, fast, and easy for their customers. Lightweight items weighing less than 2kg are especially catered for by this product.. AliExpress, GearBest, Lazada, and Banggood are just a few of the large eCommerce sites that make use of the service.
Is ePacket the Same as EMS?
No, they are not the same.Because China Post, the country’s national postal service, provides both of these services, the two services are in some ways linked.When it comes to international shipping, EMS can handle packages of any size, whereas EMS ePacket (the official title) is particularly built for lightweight, cross-border shipments of all sizes.In addition to cost and delivery timeliness, the two services have different features, such as China ePacket tracking.
What’s The Difference Between ePacket and Other Couriers
- In addition to the distinctions already described, there are several variances between EMS ePacket and other China Post shipping options. Although similar to other courier services such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL, the service is distinct from those offered by these other companies. Listed below are a few of the service’s distinguishing characteristics. While most courier services will be able to transport bulkier products, ePacket will not be able to deliver shipments weighing more than 2kg (4.4lbs).
- Delivery parcels should not have a total value greater than $400
- however, some transportation firms will take more expensive items as well.
- The majority of large courier companies will transport internationally to more than 200 nations. It is only available to send to a limited number of countries – around 44 at the time of writing.
- When shipping internationally, delivery times range between 7 and 10 business days
- however, most carriers will take longer than this for overseas shipments unless you choose express services.
- Rates are frequently lower than those charged by conventional courier services, allowing eCommerce businesses to better safeguard their bottom line.
- Non-deliverable items will be returned to the vendor at no additional cost to the customer. Other courier companies may or may not provide this service
- It provides unified China ePacket tracking, as well as ePacket tracking USA while your item is being moved by the United States Postal Service.
Which Countries Can I Ship To?
Every eCommerce business owner would want to employ ePacket delivery services since they are typically cheaper and faster than other options and provide excellent China ePaket tracking.However, the service is only available in a limited number of locations worldwide.There are now 44 countries in which the service is available, all of which are shown in the following table.List of ePacket Destination Countries that are currently active
|Great Britain||Greece||Hong Kong||Hungary|
|Saudi Arabia||Singapore||Spain||South Korea|
|Ukraine||United Kingdom||United States||Vietnam|
How Does ePacket Delivery Work?
- In order to get the most out of the service, you must first understand how it operates. Here’s what you can anticipate from the service if you decide to use it: When you have orders shipping from China or Hong Kong, as a merchant, you will utilize ePacket delivery and tracking
- otherwise, you will use other methods.
- From a site in China or Hong Kong (for example, a warehouse shop), this service will transport the shipment.
- Once the package reaches its final border crossing point in China or Hong Kong, it will be transported to its final destination country by an international courier.
- Once your cargo has arrived in its final destination country, a local courier (such as the United States Postal Service) will be responsible for the final mile of delivery.
How Do I Track an ePacket Delivery?
- No matter if you’re seeking for information on ePacket tracking in the United States, China ePacket tracking, or any other country, you’ll be pleased to hear that the service includes tracking, which follows your package from its place of origin to its point of final destination. This is relevant even if your shipment is picked up by foreign carriers or local couriers in the country of destination after being delivered. eCommerce vendors and consumers will be able to track their packages at all stages of the delivery process in this manner. Just like with any courier tracking process, you’ll want to double-check that you have the right ePacket tracking number before you get started. Using the China ePacket tracking system effectively while your items are in transit is as follows: Obtain the tracking number for your ePacket from the courier provider that is being utilized
- Log into your account on the website of the applicable courier service
- When you click on ″your orders,″ you will be sent to a page where you can monitor your ePacket.
How Much Does It Cost?
- One thing that can help you keep one step ahead of the competition in the online marketplace is to provide low-priced (or even free) delivery options to your customers. That is why it is critical that you choose shipping choices that are both cost-effective and high-quality without sacrificing speed, efficiency, or reliability. This is something that Easyship can assist with. We collaborate with a number of major courier companies throughout the world in order to provide our clients with the most competitive shipping costs possible. While China is not presently listed as an origin cou