The 2019 Chevy Silverado All Star Edition is a package that includes additional features sure to make your daily drive more comfortable than ever before. The All Star Edition is only available on the all-new Chevrolet Silverado LT and RST trims.
Silverado All-Star Edition Feature Highlights Trailering Package. Theft-deterrent unauthorized entry system. 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar. Remote engine start.
All Star Edition, for Crew Cab and Double Cab, includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera, (C49) rear-window defogger, (N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet.
What are the special editions of the Chevy Silverado?
These Silverado special editions are designed to add even more style and personality to the impressive Silverado lineup. From the rugged capability of LT Trail Boss Midnight Edition, to the sporty appeal of the Redline Edition, find the Silverado that fits you best. HUNT FOR ADVENTURE.
What is All Star package Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado 1500 All-Star Special Edition package includes premium convenience and performance features to the LT and RST trim packages on the Silverado 1500, including: Trailering Package. Dual-zone automatic climate control. LED fog lamps. Rear window defogger.
What is All Star Edition Plus package?
The second new edition for the 2021 Silverado 1500 is the All Star Edition Plus (RPO code PDD). It’s optional on the LT and RST and includes the following features and content: Convenience Package II: Universal Home Remote (aka HomeLink / garage door system) Rear sliding power window.
What is the difference between all star and Texas Edition?
The only difference is that the All-Star Edition does not come with Texas Edition badging. However, it does come with the same features, including the Convenience Package, Convenience Package II, All-Star Edition, Z82 Trailering Package, and G80 auto-locking rear differential.
What is the 2014 Silverado All Star Edition package?
*GROSS* All Star Edition The All Star Edition offers these popular features at an outstanding value: Driver 10-way power seat adjuster Dual-zone climate control Manual tilt on Remote Vehicle Starter system Chevrolet MyLink®1 8′ diagonal display audio system Rear Vision Camera Rear-window defogger 110-volt power outlet
What is 2012 Silverado All Star Edition?
*GROSS* All-Star Edition The Silverado® All-Star Edition includes the Vortec® 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel1 engine that produces 315 hp and 335 lb-ft of torque. Also included is a heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential that sends power to the rear wheel with grip if the other wheel loses traction.
What does Texas Edition mean on trucks?
The Texas Edition is available either on the Silverado LT or on the LTZ. For the LT version, the Texas editions adds 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges.
What is the difference between 2020 and 2021 Silverado?
The 2021 Silverado will feature increased conventional trailering capability for two of its most efficient engines, compared to the 2020 model year. The 2.7L Turbo adds thousands of pounds of trailering capacity to every configuration.
What is Texas Edition Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado Texas Edition is an enhanced and improved version of the Silverado LT & LTZ trims, bringing more features and special access to exclusive insignia and vehicle benefits.
What does rst mean on new Chevy trucks?
Chevy introduced a new special edition for the Tahoe and Suburban: the street-performance Rally Sport Truck, or RST. The Tahoe RST will also be available with a new Performance Package that includes a 420-hp, 6.2L V-8 engine; Magnetic Ride Control.
What does rst stand for on a Chevy Silverado?
Today, we are taking a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab, which stands for Rally Sport Truck. This model falls sort of in the middle of the Silverado lineup.
What is the 2021 Silverado Texas Edition package?
Per the official dealer order guide, the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Texas Edition Plus consists of the Convenience Package II, 20-inch aluminum wheels with Argent metallic pockets, and unique Texas Edition badging.
Are Texas edition trucks only sold in Texas?
Maybe chrome does get you home. It’s no secret that Texans love their trucks. In fact, it’s reported that a stunning one of every six pickups sold is in the state of Texas. It should come as no surprise, then, that all of the major truck manufacturers have offered a special edition just for Texas at some point.
What is the Chevrolet Custom convenience package?
Custom Convenience Package: Remote Start with content theft alarm. Rear-window defogger. Bed LED cargo area lighting.
What trim level is Texas Edition?
The Silverado Texas Edition is based on the pickup’s LT trim, and the majority of the truck stays the same as other models.
What is the average price for a Chevy Silverado?
The starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is $29,795 (including destination), which is comparable to other full-size pickups. If you want to go all-out, the crew-cab-only High Country starts at $54,495, but fully loaded the price nears $70,000. That also isn’t unusual for full-size trucks.
Which Chevy Silverado 1500 special editions are the best?
– Three-piece removable Tonneau cover – Available EcoTec3 6.2L V8 engine – Lighted side storage boxes – Standard 20-inch wheels with all-season tires
What oil is best for a Chevy Silverado?
How much to lease Chevy Silverado?
While the 2021 Chevy Silverado’s $28,600 starting price is already quite reasonable, this new lease deal makes it a bargain. Achieving the $259 per month figure is relatively straightforward and available in all states. The lease itself is for the Silverado 1500 Crew Cab V6 and runs for 24 months.
What Is Chevy’s All Star Engine? – McNally Institute
Both of these cars use a 2.5 liter engine with a 2 gear gearbox. Both the 7-litre and the 5-litre engines are available. DFM is available for EcoTec3 V8.
What Does The Chevy All Star Package Include?
During the Trailering Package for the Silverado All-Star Edition, there are various key features. The unauthorized entrance method must be guarded. Power wheelchair accessible by a power rail and a power lumbar spine. Start of the remotely controlled engine.
What Is Chevy’S Most Reliable Engine?
- This is a.0-literr V-8 hybrid,…
- An 800 watt Vortec 6000 V8 with the power output of 0
- The 3.2-liter V-8 engine performs a terrific job
- I utilized a 5.0-liter Commodore V6…
- \s The.2-liter driver with V-8 capabilities…
- \s V8 Duramax 6.6-liter Turbo engine
What Is Silverado All Star 2021?
This year’s Silverado All-Star Edition comes sans Texas Edition badging, which is the sole distinction. Additionally, it includes the same features as other versions, including Convenience Package II, All-Star Edition, Z82 Trailering Package, and G80 Automatic Locking Rear Differential as well as Convenience Package II.
Which Chevy Truck Engine Is Best?
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – Award-winning 2020. The EcoTec3 V8 engine generates 2.0L, yet it produces 6.7 L making it the nation’s greatest engine. The strong 2L EcoTec3 V8 provides 420 horsepower, making it Silverado’s most powerful engine. It’s a six. This 2L engine enables the 2020 Silverado 1500 to carry up to 13,400 pounds – the maximum capacity per vehicle.
What Is Chevy’S Strongest Engine?
Following its predecessor, the new V6 Corvette ZR1 is an immensely powerful and thrilling addition. The Chevrolet 2L Engine delivers Chevrolet’s maximum engine performance. It’s the most powerful engine ever available on a Chevy production car.
What Is Chevy’S Highest Horsepower Engine?
- Providing 1,004 horsepower at 630 cubic inches, it also features the shortest drive cycle of any V-8 engine available in today’s car technology.
- Chevrolet Performance announced today that it is releasing the ZZ632/1000* series crate engine — the most powerful crate engine Chevrolet has ever built.
- The naturally aspirated 632-cubic-inch V-8 delivers 1,004 horsepower as well as 876 horsepower and torque when pushed.
How Much Hp Does A Chevy 572 Have?
|BY THE NUMBERS|
|572ci Big-Block Chevy|
What Is A 555 Big Block?
This new 550CID Big Block comprises two huge blocks from Dart. Using the best plastic components and machining at high depths, these blocks are completed to the finest tolerances conceivable. For this Pro Star 555 crate engine, we used 2618 forged pistons, 4340 H-Beam rods, and a Scat 46340 crankshaft tailored for the steel.
What Does Chevy All Star Edition Mean?
If you are wanting to create a more pleasant driving experience, the Chevy Silverado All Star Edition package includes all the features you’ve been asking for. Chevrolet’s Silverado LT and RST models are the only trims to get the latest generation of The All Star Edition.
What Is The 2021 All Star Edition Silverado?
Additionally, Chevy Silverado 1500’s Chevrolet Silverado 1500 All-Star Special Edition options provide enhanced convenience and performance features. Included is: Trailering Package in the LT and RST grades. Climate control using a dual zone. These lamps feature LED bulbs for fog control.
What Is The Difference Between All Star And Texas Edition?
There is one distinction, though; the Texas Edition badging will not appear in the Texas Edition All-Star Edition. As for the same features, you will discover Convenience Package, Convenience Package II, All-Star Edition, Z82 Trailering Package, G80 automatic-lockingrear differential, and more.
What Is All Star Edition Plus?
The second new model coming out in 2021 is the All Star Edition Plus (PDD), which is the Registered Pattern. This optional bundle comprises, among other things, a feature and content: Convenience Package II: Universal Home Remote (called HomeLink / garage door system) Rear sliding power window.
What Is Chevy’S Most Reliable Motor?
Besides being recognized across the globe for its great performance, quiet operation, dependability, and longevity, Chevrolet 350 engines are small-block V8 engines with relatively few power outputs. This has made it one of the most popular, sought-after, and successful engines of its time.
What Is The Best Engine Chevy Makes?
- There are 0 LS units every second…
- \s The 7.0 liter Chevrolet Volte is a superb choice
- This LS7 model features a processor chip of…
- LT1 is out
- I’m a little apprehensive about the light at 5
- I am searching for a 1987 TurboJet L78396…
- The power output is 265 V8…
- Engine with Mystery mode…
What Is The Most Reliable Gm Engine?
From the mid-1970s through 2006, Chevrolet’s Buick 3800 V-6 engine served as GM’s workhorse. The automobile was highly robust, versatile, and dependable since it gave performance and fuel economy improvements. During its existence, Buick’s V-650 engine has been one of GM’s best, as well as one of the industry’s greatest engines.
What Year Is The Most Reliable Chevy?
Chevy Silverado 1500 series Is one of the greatest models to utilize depending on the level of reliability and quality that they have. The gadgets have several years of life expectancy and are not commonly complained about.
What Is The Most Reliable Chevy Truck?
A full-size pickup truck such as the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has long been recognized as one of America’s most dependable trucks and trustworthy providers of gasoline. It began with the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 back in 1999, and each generation has been followed by a new model.
What Is The Most Reliable Truck Engine?
- Accord engine, 1970s, 7.2-liter Big-Block…
- This Ford V8 is 5.2-liter and has a 4.4-mm engine length from 1993 to 2004…
- The Ford 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 has been available since 2011…
- The Toyota GR 3.5L V6 car was offered between 2002 and today
- \s The Chevy Inline-Six model in 1929-1930…
- Currently, the Ford 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine is installed
- \s This is a 2001-2008 Duramax 6.6L V8
What is the Silverado Custom Rally Edition?
The Rally Edition cars will each acquire a body-color grille, black rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, black tailgate lettering, black badging, black bow tie emblems, black exhaust tips, and black assist steps. …
How much does a 2021 Chevy Silverado cost?
From $29,300 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500/MSRP 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Pricing The 2021 Chevy Silverado features a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) beginning at $28,600, plus a destination fee of $1,595. That price is appealing, but it’s for a relatively bare-bones Work Truck with a conventional cab and crank windows.
How much should I pay for a 2020 Trail Boss?
Retail Prices for the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
|LT Trail Boss Crew Cab LB 4WD||$49,100||$46,203|
|LT Crew Cab LB 4WD||$43,200||$40,651|
|High Country Crew Cab LB 4WD||$57,100||$53,731|
|Custom Trail Boss Crew Cab LB 4WD||$42,400||$40,322|
What is the Chevy Midnight Edition?
Customers who select the midnight Package also receive black badging, a black grille, black Chevy bow ties, black front and rear bumpers, black exhaust tips, and black assist steps as standard equipment. With its red recovery hooks, all of this black is given a little pop of color.
What is the best truck to buy in 2021?
- These are the top-rated pickup trucks for 2021: the Toyota Tundra (2021), Nissan Titan (2020), GMC Sierra 1500 (2020), Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2020), Ford F-150 (2020), Ram 1500 (2020), and Ford F-150 (2020).
How much does a fully loaded Chevy Silverado cost?
What is the price of a 2022 Chevrolet Silverado? For the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado, prices will start at roughly $30,000 for a base-level work truck and rise to more than $70,000 for a fully-loaded High Country or ZR2 model, according to Chevrolet.
Are 2021 Chevy Silverados good trucks?
Consumer Reports gave the Chevrolet Silverado a total score of 45 out of 100 points. However, it is still ranked as the fifth finest full-size pickup truck out of 18 available alternatives. In the dependability rankings provided by Repair Pal, the Chevy Silverado gets an above-average rating. It received a rating of three and a half stars out of a possible five.
What is the Chevy Silverado All Star package?
When you purchase the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado All Star Edition, you are getting a package with additional amenities that will make your everyday commute more pleasant than ever before. It is exclusively available on the all-new Chevrolet Silverado LT and RST trims, and it is not available on any other trim.
What is Chevy Silverado warranty?
- A Chevrolet Silverado service contract is a pledge to execute (or to pay for) certain repairs or maintenance on a specific Chevrolet Silverado vehicle.
- Most buyers refer to this as a ″ Silverado Extended Warranty,″ but according to federal law, a Chevrolet Silverado service contract is not an extended warranty.
- A service contract is distinguished from a warranty by the fact that it has a distinct and extra payment.
What model is a Chevy Silverado?
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a full-size, light-duty, half-ton pickup truck with heavy-duty 2500 and 3500 versions to supplement the range for towing and hauling purposes. The Silverado 1500 is available in two body styles: regular and crew cab. Silverado is GM’s best-selling nameplate overall, and it consistently ranks second in overall vehicle sales in the United States.
What is Chevy Silverado RST?
The Silverado RST is a limited-production pickup truck based on the current-model rear-drive regular-cab shortbed pickup truck. It receives a cold-air induction system, new spark plug wires, a K&N air filter, ceramic-coated headers, and a wonderfully resonant power-flow exhaust system, all installed by Regency.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trims & Specs
Package comprises (VJH) chrome rear bumper with (BWN) CornerSteps and (V46) chrome front bumper with (VJH) chrome front bumper.Package with Chrome Bumpers This kit contains everything you need to dress up your Silverado® 1500 with a flash of chrome: Front bumper made of chrome CornerSteps, one on each side of the rear chrome bumper, which provide a footing for reaching into the truck bed for goods.Loading Point of Origin (LPO) and Cargo In addition to (VAV) all-weather floor mats, LPO; (VKW) front console organizer, LPO; and (VBJ) rear under seat storage, LPO, the Convenience Package contains (dealer-installed) (This item is no longer available for purchase.) The (B30) colored-keyed carpeting and (A95) front cloth bucket seats are required for this vehicle.Convenience Package for Cargo This package contains the following extras: Floor mats that are suitable for all weather conditions Organizer for the front console Storage space on the back of the seat Colored-keyed carpeting and front fabric bucket seats are required on LT trim levels.LTZ vehicles are required to have full-featured leather-appointed bucket seats in the front.WT Convenience Package includes: (It comes with (A31) power windows, (AKO) tinted windows, (KI4) 110V outlet, (AQQ) remote keyless entry, and (DL8) power mirrors, among other things.) Package for Your Convenience The WT Convenience Package comprises the following items: Windows that are tinted 110V alternating current power outlet Keyless entry from a distance Mirrors that are heated and power-adjustable on the outside are black.
- The LT Convenience Package comprises the following items: Seat adjustment with ten-way power for the driver On Crew Cab and Double Cab vehicles, dual-zone temperature control is available.
- System for starting a car from a distance Chevrolet MyLink®1 is a vehicle-to-car communication system.
- Crew Cab and Double Cab variants are equipped with an 8-inch diagonal display audio system.
- The following features are included: Rear Vision Camera, Rear-window defogger, 110V AC power outlet This kit provides front fog lamps for LT models that do not have the Z71 Off-Road Package.
- 1 The functionality of MyLink differs depending on the model.
- Bluetooth® and smartphone compatibility, as well as USB connectivity for some devices, are required for full functioning.
- Trailering Package contains a trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors, as well as a locking rear differential (model number G80).
- The (NHT) Max Trailering Package, (PDU) All Star Edition, (PDA) Texas Edition, or (PEB) Custom Sport all come with this feature.
- Package for hauling a trailer Package includes: Trailering hitch platform and 2″ receiver 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector for connecting parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery, and a ground Trailering hitch platform and 2″ receiver Rear differential with auto-locking feature Included on LT models with options like as the Max Trailering Package, the All Star Edition, the Texas Edition, or the Custom Sport.
- On the LT and LTZ versions, this is standard.
LPO, Bed Protection Package comprises (VBR) bed mat, LPO, (VUK) tailgate liner, LPO, and (5JY) soft folding tonneau cover, LPO.LPO, Bed Protection Package does not include (VBR) bed mat (dealer-installed) It is not available with the (VBN) Bed Rug, LPO, the (VPB) Vinyl Tonneau Cover with integrated support bows, LPO, the (VZX) Bed Liner, LPO, the hard trifolding tonneau cover (VQT), LPO, or the (RW6) Metal bed storage box (LPO).Package for Protecting Your Bed This option set includes the following options: Mat for the bed Tailgate liner Tonneau cover with a soft folding design Package with Driver Alerts (includes Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Safety Alert Seat, and (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist) Seats (AZ3) are required.Split-bench seating with (H0U) Jet Black fabric inside trim, 40/20/40 configuration (PCM) Convenience Package, (N37) steering column with manual tilt and telescopic, and (L83) 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine are all included.Driver Alert Package (also known as Driver Alert Kit) This package comprises safety-alert technologies that are intended to assist the driver in avoiding an accident.These technologies include: Lane Departure Warning – notifies the driver if the vehicle begins to move out of its lane without using its turn signal or signal lights.
- A forward collision warning system alerts the driver when the truck is swiftly approaching another vehicle in front of it.
- Trucks equipped with a Safety Alert Seat, which vibrates the driver’s seat cushion to warn the driver if the truck is going out of its lane without activating a turn signal or when the truck is swiftly approaching another vehicle in front Front and rear park assist – assists the driver in determining the distance between a stationary object and the vehicle.
- For this option, heated and cooled front driver and front passenger seating, front bucket seats, and perforated leather-appointed seat trim are required on both Crew Cab and Double Cab models, respectively.
- In order to qualify for a Regular Cab, you must have available 40/20/40 split-bench seats as well as Jet Black Cloth inside trim, the LT Convenience Package, and a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
- It is necessary to have a manual tilt and telescopic steering column available.
- Requires the High Country Premium Package, which is only available on 3LZ models.
- This package contains (Y65) Driver Alert Package (which includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and safety alert seat), (UVD) heated steering wheel, (JF4) Power Adjustable Pedals, and (JL1) trailer brake controller, as well as (UVD) heated steering wheel.
- Mountains and Mountains of the High Country Package with a lot of perks This premium package comes with a lot of amenities that make driving a pleasure, including the following: The Driver Alert Package, which includes Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning, is available for purchase.
- The steering wheel is heated.
- Pedals with power adjustment It is possible to regulate the trailer’s brakes using a fingertip controller, and the amount of braking force or ″gain″ applied is indicated in the Driver Information Center.
- In addition to the (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (UD7) Rear Park Assist, (JF4) power adjustable pedals, (A48) rear sliding power window, and (C49) rear window defogger, the LT Plus Package includes the following options: LT Plus Package (Long-Term Care Insurance) The emphasis of this package is on the comfort and convenience of the passenger in the cabin.
- It consists of the following items: Remote Rear Park Assist for the Whole House (Universal Home Remote Rear Park Assist) Pedals with power adjustment Rear-window defogger powered by electricity Power sliding window in the rear Included in the Max Trailering Package are a 9.76″ rear axle, a (GT4) 3.73:1 rear axle ratio, a (JL1) trailer brake controller, a reworked shock tuning for improved control, heavier duty rear springs, and a higher RGAWR.
- The (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine needs 18″ x 8.5″ aluminum wheels and (RBX/RBW) 18″ tires as standard equipment; however, (RD2) 20″ chrome wheels and either (RC7) or (QSS) 20″ tires may be ordered as an option.
- The (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine requires (RD2) 20″ chrome wheels with (QSS) 20″ tires to be used with the (L86) engine.
- Off-Road Suspension Package (Z71) is not available with this vehicle.
- Trailering Package with a Maximum of This package contains the following items: Rear differential with auto-locking feature 9.76-inch rear axle with a 3.73-inch rear axle ratio Controller for the trailer brakes that is built in Radiator with improved cooling capacity Shock tuning has been revised to provide greater control.
This option is available on the LT and features a heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential as well as the Trailering Package.It necessitates the use of the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.This package is only available with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine on the LTZ.The LT Convenience Package contains the following items: (AG1) 10-way power driver seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seats only, (CJ2) dual-zone temperature control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, and (CJ2) dual-zone climate control.(IO5) MyLink music system with an 8-inch diagonal color touch screen, (UVC) rear vision camera, (C49) rear-window defogger, and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet (including (T3U) front fog lamps) are all standard.
The (PDU) All Star Edition does not include this feature.(IO5) Upgradeable to (IO6) MyLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation from the MyLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch audio system.Package for Your Convenience The WT Convenience Package contains the following features: tinted windows 110V alternating current power outlet Keyless entry from a distance Mirrors that are heated and power-adjustable on the outside are black.The LT Convenience Package provides the following features: 10-way power driver’s seat adjuster On Crew Cab and Double Cab vehicles, dual-zone temperature control is available.System for starting a car from a distance Chevrolet MyLink®1 Crew Cab and Double Cab variants are equipped with an 8-inch diagonal display audio system.Front and rear vision cameras as well as a rear window defogger 110V alternating current power outlet This kit provides front fog lamps for LT models that do not have the Z71 Off-Road Package.
1 The functionality of MyLink differs depending on the model.Bluetooth® and smartphone compatibility, as well as USB connectivity for some devices, are required for full functioning.(VXJ) 4″ chrome round assist steps, LPO; (SDA) chrome recovery hooks, LPO; and (VQZ) polished exhaust tip, LPO.
(VXJ) 4″ chrome round assist steps, LPO; (VQZ) polished exhaust tip, LPO.(This option is not available with the (RVQ) 6″ rectangular Black tubular assist steps, LPO, the (RVS) 4″ Black round assist steps, LPO, or the (BVQ) 6″ rectangular chrome tubular assist steps).(4WD vehicles are the only ones with this feature.) Chrome Appearance Package is a collection of extensions for the Chrome web browser.This option set includes the following options: Steps with a chrome finish are 4 inches in diameter.
- Recovery hooks made of chrome Exhaust tip that has been polished In addition to the (VQZ) polished exhaust tip, LPO, (SDA) chrome recovery hooks, LPO, and (BVQ) 6″ rectangular chrome assist steps, the Chrome Essentials Package also includes the following: Chrome Essentials is a set of tools for using Chrome.
- Enhance the look of your Silverado® with this stylish Chrome Essentials Package, which includes the following items: Exhaust tip that has been polished Recovery hooks made of chrome 6″ oval rectangular tubular help stairs with a rounded bottom (On Double Cab and Regular Cab) In addition to the (JF4) power adjustable pedals, (UQA) Bose premium audio system, (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist, and (UVD) heated leather steering wheel (which requires the (N37) manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping steering column), the LTZ Plus Package includes the following options: It is necessary to use (AN3) front bucket seats with the (L86) 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine.
- LTZ Plus Package (Lower Tier Tariff) This package places a strong emphasis on the comfort and facilities available in the cabin.
- It consists of the following components: power adjustable pedals Premium audio system from Bose® Park Assist in the Front and Rear The steering wheel is heated, leather-wrapped, and color-coded.
- Tilt-Wheel and telescoping steering column are required for this vehicle.
The All Star Edition includes the following features: (AG1) 10-way power driver seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (AG1) 10-way power passenger seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (AG1) 10-way power passenger seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (AG1) 10-way power passenger seat adjuster (IO5) Audio system with an 8-inch diagonal color touch screen, (UVC) rear vision camera, (C49) rear-window defogger, (KI4) 110-volt power outlet, and 18-inch aluminum wheels are all standard equipment.(This package includes the (Z82) Trailering Package, the (G80) locking differential, the (PZX) 18″ x 8.5″ aluminum wheels, and the (T3U) fog lights.(RD4) 20″ polished-aluminum wheels are not available with the following options: (NHT) max trailering package; PCM LT Convenience package; PDA Texas Edition; PEB Custom Sport; or (RD4) 20″ polished-aluminum wheels.Upgrade from the (IO5) MyLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch audio system to the (IO6) MyLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch audio system with Navigation by selecting the appropriate option.
22-inch LPO wheels are available as an upgrade.) This is the *GROSS* All-Star Edition.With the All Star Edition, you get all of the following popular features at a great price: Driver Seat adjustment with ten-way power Dual-zone temperature control is available.Tilt the vehicle manually using the Remote Vehicle Starter system.Chevrolet MyLink®1 audio system with an 8-inch diagonal display Front and rear vision cameras as well as a rear window defogger 110-volt electrical outlet On the LT sans the Z71 Off-Road Package, 18-inch aluminum wheels are standard.On the LT with the Z71 Off-Road Package, the wheels are 18″ bright-machined aluminum.
On LT models that do not include the Z71 Off-Road Package, the Trailering Package, locking differential, and fog lamps are included.1 The functionality of MyLink differs depending on the model.Bluetooth® and smartphone compatibility, as well as USB connectivity for some devices, are required for full functioning.
- (Includes (RD2) 20″ x 9″ polished chrome wheels and (UQA) Bose Sound speakers.) Texas Edition, 1LZ trim includes chrome mirror caps, chrome door handles, Texas Edition badging, and 20″ wheels.
- This item is not compatible with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package or the (PEB) Custom Sport.
- Front bucket seats (AN3) are required for use with the (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
- This option is not available with LPO wheels (SEU, SEV, SEW, SEY, SEZ, RX1 or SF1)).
- *EXTREMELY GROSS* Texas Edition This particular variant, which rides high on 20-inch wheels and sports Texas Edition badging, also contains the following features: With LT trim, body-color mirror caps and body-color door handles are used.
- Trailering Package, locking differential, and 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels are available on LT models, as are chrome mirror caps and chrome door handles with LTZ trim.
LTZ models are equipped with 20-inch chrome wheels and Bose® Sound speakers.Chrome mirror caps, chrome door handles, and 20-inch wheels are included in the Custom Sport, 1LZ trim.(20″ x 9″) chrome wheels and (UQA) Bose Sound speakers are included in the price.The (NHT) Max Trailering Package, (PDA) Texas Edition, does not include this feature.
- Front bucket seats (AN3) are required for use with the (L86) 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine.
- This option is not accessible with LPO wheels (SEU, SEV, SEW, SEY, SEZ, RX1 or SF1)).
- *GROSS* Customized Sports Equipment The Custom Sport is equipped with tall 20-inch wheels and, depending on the trim level, includes the following features: On the LT trim, body-color mirror caps and body-color door handles are standard.
- On the LT grade, you’ll get a trailering package, a locking differential, and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
- On the LTZ trim, chrome mirror covers and chrome door handles are standard.
- LTZ trim has 20-inch chrome wheels and Bose® Sound speakers.
- One of the features of the Texas Edition, 1LT trim are the (DP6) body-color mirror caps and (D75) body-color door handles.
- Additionally, Texas Edition badging and 20-inch wheels are included.
A trailering package, a locking differential, and 20″ x 9″ polished-aluminum wheels are included with the (Z82) trailering package.There are no LPO wheels available with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package or the (PDU) All Star Edition or the (PEB) Custom Sport.) There are also no LPO wheels available with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package or the (PDU).) *EXTREMELY GROSS* Texas Edition This particular variant, which rides high on 20-inch wheels and sports Texas Edition badging, also contains the following features: With LT trim, body-color mirror caps and body-color door handles are used.Trailering Package, locking differential, and 20-inch polished-aluminum wheels are available on LT models, as are chrome mirror caps and chrome door handles with LTZ trim.LTZ vehicles are equipped with 20-inch chrome alloys and Bose® Sound speakers.DP6 body-color mirror caps are included, as are (D75) body-color door handles and 20-inch wheels in the Custom Sport 1LT specification.A trailering package, a locking differential, and 20″ x 9″ polished-aluminum wheels are included with the (Z82) trailering package.
) (Not available with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package, the (PDU) All Star Edition, the (PDA) Texas Edition, or LPO wheels (including the SEU, SEV, SEW, SEY, SEZ, RX1, or SF1).) *GROSS* Customized Sports Equipment The Custom Sport is equipped with tall 20-inch wheels and, depending on the trim level, has the following features: On the LT trim, body-color mirror caps and body-color door handles are standard.On the LT grade, you’ll get a trailering package, a locking differential, and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.On the LTZ trim, chrome mirror covers and chrome door handles are standard.
Rally-2 Edition LTZ trim has 20-inch chrome wheels and Bose® Sound speakers.**Please consult your local General Motors dealer for package items and restrictions.** *GROSS* Standard equipment is included in the 2LT Preferred Equipment Group.The 1LT Preferred Equipment Group consists of typical items of equipment.1WT Standard equipment is included in the Preferred Equipment Group.2WT Standard equipment is included in the Preferred Equipment Group.Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) It is only offered as part of the (PDT) High Country Premium Package and is included in the price.
3LZ Standard equipment is included in the Preferred Equipment Group.The 2LZ Preferred Equipment Group consists of typical items of equipment.The 1LZ Preferred Equipment Group consists of standard equipment and accessories.
2015 Silverado 1500 Texas Edition Now For Sale at Davis Chevrolet in Houston TX
The new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition is Chevrolet’s homage to truck enthusiasts in the Lone Star State.Drivers in the Texas cities of HOUSTON and Dallas alone account for more pickup sales than any other state in the country.It is unequivocal proof that Texans like their trucks, particularly the Chevrolet Silverado variant that bears their state’s name.The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition provides something back to drivers in HOUSTON, with changes to style, equipment, and capabilities.The best part is that the Silverado Texas Edition is only available in our home state of Texas.Come see us at Davis Chevrolet today to get behind the wheel of a Silverado Texas Edition truck.
2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO TEXAS EDITION OVERVIEW
The interior and exterior of the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado are both contemporary.An all-new engine lineup, an updated chassis, and enhanced suspension are among the highlights of the redesigned Silverado’s impressive list of features.The Chevy Silverado has more value than ever before because to the use of higher-quality materials.The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition is available in two trim levels: the mid-level LT and the off-road capable LT Z71.Drivers that participate in the Texas Edition are rewarded with customized equipment, distinctive design (including bespoke badging), and better functionality.
Silverado Texas Edition Was Made For Texas Drivers
- The Texas Edition is offered on both the Silverado LT and the Silverado LTZ models. When ordering the LT, the Texas editions package includes 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering kit, a locking rear differential, body-color exterior mirror covers and door handles, as well as Texas Edition emblems and decals. The 20-inch wheels, door handles, and mirror caps are all chrome on LTZ versions, and a Bose premium audio system is included as standard equipment. The Texas Editions, like other 2015 Silverado 1500 vehicles, come with the following features: EcoTec3 engines that are completely new? a basic 285-horsepower (212-kW) V-6 engine on the LT and a 355-horsepower (250-kW) V-8 engine on the LTZ
- • A taxi that is more powerful, quieter, and more comfortable
- Truck consumers will like the polished new inside, which has amenities and connections that are suited to their demands.
- Connectivity that is both powerful and straightforward thanks to Chevrolet MyLink
- Improved ride and handling thanks to revisions to the steering, suspension, and brakes
- Solutions for storing and transporting cargo that are innovative and creative.
Performance and MPG Overview
- With a forceful V6 and a powerful V8, the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition is a great choice for HOUSTON drivers. Increased power and efficiency are achieved by an all-aluminum construction, direct fuel injection, and cylinder deactivation technology. When you drive the eye-catching 2015 Silverado Texas Edition, you may glide along the highway while enjoying reduced road noise and decent acceleration under foot. Silverado Texas Edition’s 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 engine produces 285 horsepower and 305 pound-feet of torque while achieving an EPA-estimated 18 miles per gallon in the city and 24 miles per gallon on the highway*
- 1,933-pound maximum payload with the 4.3-liter V6
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine produces 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque while achieving 16 miles per gall
- Rear differential with a locking mechanism
Customer Reviews (803Reviews)
Davis Chevrolet Inventory
Vehicles in the following categories: Make Model Year 119 Vehicles
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab Review
Here is a glance at the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab, which is an acronym for Rally Sport Truck, which stands for Rally Sport Truck. This model is located in the center of the Silverado series, to be precise.
First, let’s take a look under the hood, where you’ll find a tried-and-true 5.3-liter V8 engine that produces 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. It is connected to an automated transmission with eight gears. My tester is a two-wheel-drive vehicle, but it is also available in four-wheel-drive configuration.
This Silverado comes equipped with the new front fascia that was introduced in 2019 as well as a black bowtie in place of the traditional gold bowtie.It appears that some individuals are opposed to this new look, while others are enthusiastic about it.Chevy’s re-design has been extremely successful in terms of sales, despite the fact that manufacturing has been reduced as a result of the Coronavirus.The 20-inch wheels look fantastic, and the entire appearance of this vehicle is quite professional.
Regarding the inside, I must say that it is really simple and in need of some upgrading in order to stay up with the F-150 and Ram pickups.Despite the fact that the front bucket seats are comfy, the amount of plastic used is a little excessive.The only place where wood is used is on the door panels, which are only a little section.The stitching on the inside of the jacket is minimal.I keep assuming that the designers at General Motors will include a console shifter in this vehicle, but they chose to continue with the steering column shifter in order to provide more center console space.Among its many advantages are the fact that it is really large, that it has several USB ports within it, and that it has a light within it.
- There are also numerous places to store your mobile phone.
- The dashboard is equipped with an 8-inch touchscreen that is simple to use.
- This vehicle is equipped with a Bose audio, 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HD radio, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto functionality.
- You’ll also discover a trailering app, and if you scroll to the left, you’ll be able to create your own applications, utilize OnStar, remember your camera settings, and purchase Starbucks or Dominos pizza through the Marketplace app.
- It has a row of buttons under the air conditioning controls that allows you to turn off the start/stop feature, turn on the 110-volt power source located inside the bed, and a button that allows you to roll all four windows down at the same time.
- There is also a button that allows you to lower the tailgate from the inside.
- There are additional USB ports, a 110-volt power outlet, and a cigarette lighter power socket to accommodate different devices.
- Everyone has plenty of head and legroom, while back seat passengers get their own air vents, power supply, and USB connections to keep themselves entertained.
- Fold the seats up from the bottom to create a large cargo compartment that is protected from the elements.
Standard Equipment and Options
Keyless entry, remote start, LED headlights and taillights, as well as steering wheel controls, are all included as standard equipment.Considering that the RST is a rather basic vehicle, this one comes with $9,000 in options, which include power heated seats in the front, a trailer towing package, a heated steering wheel, and a power sliding rear window, among others.The trailer towing package is also included, as is leather upholstery, park assist, lane change assist with blind spot monitoring, and lane change assist with blind spot monitoring
The vehicle gets decent fuel efficiency for a pickup, with 17 mpg in the city, 23 mpg on the interstate, and 19 mpg overall.
Ride and Drive
The Silverado’s cabin is very quiet, and the vehicle rides exceptionally smoothly. Despite its size, it is easy to maneuver and has a reasonable turning radius.
What You’ll Pay
The overall MSRP on this vehicle is $51,890, however most areas are now offering rebates of $5000 or more, making it an excellent deal.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab
- What I enjoyed the most about this truck market was the value for money it offered
- What I would change: I would make improvements to the inside.
- MSRP: $41,200 for the base model, $51,890 for the fully equipped model including transportation.
- Fuel economy is 17 mpg in the city, 23 mpg on the highway, and 19 mpg combined.
- 24 gallons of fuel with a filler on the driver’s side of the vehicle
- Size: 241.2 inches long by 81.2 inches broad by 75.3 inches high
- Weighing in at 4,674 pounds.
- Using the correct equipment, you may tow a trailer weighing up to 9,700 pounds.
- 5100 miles were covered during testing.
- Northsky Blue Metallic is the official color.
- Full-sized spare tire is included.
- Silad, Mexico will serve as the final assembly point.
- In a few words, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado is a vehicle you can be proud of while still not breaking the bank
- 3 year/36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty with roadside assistance, complimentary courtesy transportation, and the first maintenance visit is on us.
- Website of the manufacturer: Chevrolet
- The Cadillac CT5-V sedan, which will debut in 2020, is next on the agenda.
2021 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 TEXAS EDITION PLUS COMING THIS YEAR
There will be no significant changes to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in 2021, contrary to what was originally projected.Because of the COVID-19 disruption, we are able to do so.Rest assured, the Silverado will continue to receive an enhanced interior in the near future, which will include technologies derived from the all-new 2021 Tahoe and Suburban models.In any case, there are still a few minor upgrades to report on in regards to the 2021 Silverado 1500, one of which being the addition of the Texas Edition Plus option to the lineup.In addition to being offered on the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado LT and RST trim levels, the new Texas Edition Plus option offers a little enhancement over the presently available regular Texas edition package.This Chevy that honors the deep south will be offered only at dealers in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and, of course, Texas, according to the manufacturer.
- This package, along with other minor changes for the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado, would almost certainly have made its premiere at the 2020 State Fair of Texas, which was initially planned to take place in September.
- Nonetheless, as we’ve already reported, the primary event has been postponed.
- It is described in detail in the official dealer purchase guide as follows: The Texas Edition Plus includes the Convenience Package II, 20-inch aluminum wheels with Argent metallic pockets, and special Texas Edition badging.
- In regards to the Convenience Package II, the following is what clients will receive (RPO numbers are included in parenthesis): (UG1) Universal Home Remote (A48) rear sliding power window (KI4) 120-volt power outlet (KC9) 120-volt bed mounted power outlet (UG1) Universal Home Remote (A48) rear sliding power window (IOS) Chevrolet Infotainment System features an 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen (MCR), two USB ports, SiriusXM with 360L (U2L) HD radio, and Bluetooth connectivity (optional) (UVB) Rear-view camera with high-definition video In short, the Texas Edition Plus package for the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 includes some standard technologies, certain wheels, and Lone Star State decals, among other things.
- There are no off-road or performance enhancements to be found in this package.
- When it comes to the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, the Texas Edition Plus package replaces the Texas Edition package that was available on the 2019 and 2020 model year Silverado.
- Chevrolet also offered a Texas Edition option for the LTZ model, which was available separately.
- However, while Chevrolet hasn’t released pricing information for the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado yet, we anticipate that the Texas Edition Plus option will cost roughly $2,815 – which is similar to the current Texas Edition package available on the Silverado LT.
- This year, Chevrolet will introduce a number of special edition models of the Silverado pickup truck.
- Besides the Texas Edition, there will be a Carhartt Edition and a Silverado Realtree Edition, in addition to the Texas Edition.
Member of the Detroit Region SCCA and the creator of MC&T.Jedi Knight of Automotive Media.Mastery has not yet been achieved.
Texas Edition Trucks
It’s no secret that Texans are crazy about their pickup vehicles.In fact, it has been stated that the state of Texas accounts for one out of every six pickups sold in the country.The fact that all of the major truck manufacturers have produced a special edition vehicle designed specifically for Texas at some point should come as no surprise.Some are entry-level pickups, while others are high-end luxury vehicles.All of them, however, appear to have one thing in common: an abundance of brown leather and an abundance of chrome.Now, these limited editions are not always simple to come by for those of us who live outside of Texas, and not all of the manufacturers make a big deal about them outside of the state.
- Aside from that, numerous dealers in Texas have been known to put together their own bundles, replete with badges and other identification.
- All of this is to suggest that, while our list below is comprehensive, it may not be exhaustive.
- In the event that there are any that we have overlooked, please let us know.
- So, without further ado, let’s take a peek at the crazy world of limited editions, as seen through the eyes of a Texan.
Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition
Buyers of Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500HD, and 3500HD trucks in Texas will be able to add the Texas Edition option to LT and LTZ-trimmed pickups beginning in 2021.In addition to features such as dual-zone climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel, 10-way power driver seat, heated front seats, keyless open and start, LED cargo bed lighting, power lock and release tailgate, trailering package and more, the Texas Edition package includes the following options: The LTZ trim level adds a number of features such as front bucket seats, ventilated front seats, front and rear park assist, lane change warning, rear cross-traffic alert, a power up and down tailgate, and more.The bundle ranges in price from $2,000 to $3,000, depending on the discounts available.On heavy-duty trucks, the options list is virtually the same as it is for LT trimmed vehicles, and the cost is just shy of $3,000 for the LT trimmed trucks.The Premium Texas Edition bundle, on the other hand, is available just for LTZ.This package includes almost the entire list of optional safety and technological options found on High Country vehicles, as well as 20-inch wheels and all-terrain tires for improved off-road performance.
- The LTZ Premium Texas Edition for the Silverado HD will cost around $7,000 after discounts are applied.
Ram Lone Star Edition and Laramie Longhorn
The Lone Star Edition of the Ram Truck is positioned slightly above the standard Tradesman model for customers of Ram Trucks in Texas in 2021.All cab configurations and engine options are available for the 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks in this trim, as well as all cab sizes and engine options.Because Lone Star replaces the best-selling Big Horn trim in the state of Texas, the list of available features may look familiar to you.Essentially, upgrading from the Tradesman to the Lone Star adds aluminum wheels, a chrome grille, chrome bumpers, foglights, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel to the package.And let’s not forget about the one-of-a-kind Lone Star badge.The cost of upgrading from Tradesman to Lone Star is around $4,000 more than the base price.
- On top of that, Ram provides the Laramie Longhorn trim package on all of its vehicles.
- This trim, which is located towards the top of the Ram trim walk, is a riot of deep brown leather with miles and miles of filigree, and it is really stunning.
- If you’re searching for the complete Texas cattle ranch experience, or at the very least what a designer with pointy shoes in Michigan imagines a Texas cattle ranch to be like, then this truck is for you.
- This trim, which is named after the longhorn cattle that are unique to the state of Texas, is available across the country.
Ford Texas Edition and King Ranch
Ford’s King Ranch trim level is probably the most well-known of the Texas edition pickups on the market.This is due to the fact that Ford has not restricted this trim to simply the state of Texas.The King Ranch, founded in 1853 by Richard King, is not only the largest ranch in the state of Texas, but it is also the largest ranch in the whole United States.King Ranch trim pays respect to the rancher lifestyle by using a generous amount of leather and chrome.With the XLT and Lariat below it and the Platinum and Limited above it, Ford’s King Ranch is located in the center of the trim walk.Ford has also introduced a Texas Edition of its F-150 pickup truck for customers in the state.
- This package was not actively marketed, and it appears to have been phased out for the year 2021.
- In addition to the chrome grille, chrome side steps, and chrome exhaust tip, the Texas Edition was reasonably priced at only $60 (discounted) and came with a number of other features, including a chrome exhaust tip.
- Ford looks to offer a comparable bundle in the XLT Chrome Appearance package (302A High) for the 2021 model year, albeit there is more content included and the price climbs to over $6,000 for the higher-end model (not discounted).
Nissan Texas Titan
Nismo unveiled a unique version of the Titan and Titan XD for the 2017 model year during the 2016 State Fair of Texas, which will be available for purchase.This special edition was equipped with a chrome grille, 20-inch chrome aluminum-alloy wheels, kick plates with a metallic finish, chrome exhaust tips, ″Texas Titan″ floor mats, and distinctive badging, among other things.The package was offered on both the SV and SL trim levels of the vehicle.Unfortunately, the package was only available through 2020, therefore there is presently no Texas edition Titan available for purchase for the year 2021.
Toyota Tundra Texas Edition and 1794 Edition
Toyota’s Tundra is without a doubt the most Texan pickup truck available on the market today.You may be wondering how we came to this decision.Simple.To ensure quality control, all Tundra trucks are constructed in Toyota’s factory in San Antonio, Texas (about half of all Tacoma pickups are assembled in Texas, as well, with the other half coming from Mexico).Toyota has also provided a specific Texas Edition package for the Tundra throughout the majority of the current generation of trucks.The Texas Edition option, which was only available on the SR5 grade truck, includes 20-inch wheels, tubular side steps, a billet grille, a chrome exhaust tip, special floor mats, and a Texas Edition logo.
- The package, which retailed for around $4,000 before incentives, appears to have been phased out with the 2020 model year.
- The 1794 Edition Tundra is now Toyota’s top-of-the-line pickup truck.
- The 1794 Edition is frequently asked about, and because Toyota has done a lousy job of explaining it, we’ll try our best to fill in the gaps.
- It’s actually rather straightforward.
- The ranch that originally stood on the area where the modern San Antonio assembly factory is now located was established in the year 1794.
- The interior of the 1794 Edition Tundra is a distinctive saddle brown leather with leather-wrapped parts that can be found throughout the vehicle’s cabin.
- Wood trim and chrome accents abound, giving the vehicle a decidedly western feel and feel.
- While the 1794 Edition Tundra does not come with as extensive a luxury package as Ford’s King Ranch or Ram’s Laramie Longhorn, it is still a good deal considering its starting price of $49,000.
What Comes With The Silverado LT Trim?
What Are The Standard Features On Silverado LT?
- Center bar, mirror caps, and bumpers are all finished in chrome.
- 8-inch touch screen display
- 17-inch bright silver aluminum wheels
- and LED headlamps are all standard.
- Transmission with 8 speeds (with an additional 10 speeds available)
- A 4×4 drivetrain, Stabilitrak, recovery hooks, deep tinted glass, and daytime running lights
- There’s a lot more
What features are available on the Silverado 1500 LT?
- Advanced Trailering, All-Star Edition, Bed View Camera, 8-inch Touch Screen, Chrome Package, Convenience Package, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Much More.
Engine at Mileage 6 Engine 1.5L 4 cyl Mileage 1 Engine 2.7L 4 cyl Mileage 1 4 cylinder engine with 2.7 liters of displacement 5 miles per gallon Engine: 5.3L 8-cylinder 3rd Mileage Engine: 3.0L 6 cylinder
Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab
Engine at Mileage Six Mileage 1 Engine: 1.5L 4 cyl; 2.7L 4 cyl; Engine: 2.7L 4 cyl, 4 cylinder, mileage: 4 Motor 5.3L 8 Cylinder Mileage: 5 Three-hundred-miler engine with a six-cylinder configuration
Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss
Engine at Mileage 6 (Mile 6). 1.5L 4 cyl Mileage 1 Engine 2.7L 4 cyl Mileage 1 Engine 4 cylinder engine with 2.7 liters of displacement. 5 miles per gallon Engine: 5.3L 8 cylinder Three-hundred-mile engine with a six-cylinder configuration
Other Silverado Options Available At Jack Schmitt Chevrolet
Ready To Buy Your Silverado?
The next step in purchasing a fresh new Chevrolet Silverado is as simple as choosing one of the two available financing options.You’ll want to go to our financing area if you want to be pre-approved for a loan.For further information, you may find it more convenient to visit our dealership in person or to send an email to our internet sales team.If you were unsuccessful in your search for the truck you want, don’t give up.We recommend that you visit our Silverado trim research page to learn a bit more about the many Chevy truck trims that are available to you.We have a large selection of new, used, and certified Chevrolet Silverado pickup vehicles for sale.
- Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of Wood River also provides frequent deals on Chevrolet trucks, which may be seen on their website.
- Please don’t forget about the Colorado, which is the Silverado’s younger brother.
2016 Silverado All Star Edition vs Sierra All Terrain Package
GM’s All Star Edition includes the following features: (AG1) 10-way power driver seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control with remote vehicle starter, (UVC) Rear Vision Camera, (C49) rear-window defroster, (N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column, and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet One-year subscription to the (Z82) Trailering Package as well as the (G80) locking differential and (T3U) LED front fog lights.No longer available with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package, the (PCM) LT Convenience Package, or the Texas Edition of the (PDA).If you select the (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine, the (N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column will not be included in the package.The (PCM) LT Convenience Package does not include this feature.If you select the (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine, the (N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column will not be included in the package.GMC Crew Cab and Double Cab models are equipped with an All Terrain Package that includes a spray-on bed liner (CGN), 18″ x 8.5″ (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) bright machined aluminum wheels (UHN), (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package with monotube Rancho shocks (NZZ), (UD7) Rear Park Assist (UD7), (B58) carpeted floor mats, a (VB5) front body- The Z71 side insignia has been replaced with the All Terrain side badge.
- It is necessary to use one of the exterior colors listed below: Stone Blue Metallic (G1K), Summit White (GAZ), Onyx Black (GBA), Iridium Metallic (GXG), Light Steel Gray Metallic (G1C), Crimson Red Tintcoat (G1E), and Onyx Black (GBA) are some of the colors available.
- One must be a Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model to be able to complete this task.
- SLE Value Package (PDU), (H2Z) interior trim in Jet Black/Spice Red, (RBX) P265/65R18 all-terrain tires with a blackwall pattern or (RBW) P265/65R18 all-terrain tires with white outlines, and (UHN) bright machined aluminum wheels with a size of 18″ x 8.5″ (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) are standard.
- It is equipped with (T3U) LED front fog lamps, (Z82) trailering equipment, (A95) front bucket seats, (DL3) chrome full-feature mirrors, (B85) chrome side moldings, Full LED headlamps, (E20) chrome door handles, and (DP9) chrome mirror caps, among other features.
- SEO choices, the (NHT) Max Trailering Package, the (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine, the (PDA) Texas SLE Value Package, or the (IO6) IntelliLink 8″ Diagonal Color Touch Audio System with Navigation are not available.
- Optional upgrades include (NZH) 20-inch wheels with (RC7) 20-inch tires, as well as LPO 20-inch and 22-inch tires and wheels.
- – Requires 4WD models, (H2W) interior trim in Jet Black/Spice Red, (RBX) P265/65R18 all-terrain tires with a blackwall, or (RBW) P265/65R18 all-terrain tires with white outlines, and (UHN) 18″ x 8.5″ (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) bright machined aluminum wheels.
- SEO options, the (NHT) Max Trailering Package, and the (Y86) Enhanced Driver Alert Packa