The two available towing packages are the Trailer-Tow Package and the Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio. In order to achieve the maximum towing capacity of 7,650 pounds, your Gladiator will need to be equipped with the Max Tow Package.
– Heavy Duty Dana 44 wide front and rear axles. – Class IV hitch. – Trailer hitch zoom rear camera. – Daytime running lights. – Heavy-duty engine cooling. – 240-amp alternator.
How much can a Jeep Gladiator tow?
One thing the Jeep brand has been missing is a vehicle with a towing capacity over 5,000 pounds and the Jeep Gladiator pickup truck now delivers a best-in-class towing capacity. So let’s get into the details! Towing Capacity: How Much Can A Jeep Gladiator Tow?
Which 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck has the highest towing capacity?
If maximum towing capacity is your primary focus with the new 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck, then your best choice is the Gladiator Sport or Sport S trim level equipped with the max towing package. The Sport and Sports S are the only trim levels that achieve the full 7,650 pounds towing capacity!
How much can a Jeep pickup truck tow?
Remember to always read your owner’s manual to get the most up-to-date and accurate information as possible and become more familiar with what Jeep recommends for their vehicles. The 2021 models had a towing capacity range of between 4,000 – 7,650 lbs. when we look at all four submodels combined.
How do I know if I have Max tow on my gladiator?
It is also very farcical in nature) Get the window sticker that tells you all of the features of your new Gladiator. If you bought a Rubicon or an Overland you do not have the Max Tow package. (The Rubicon has the same axles, axle ratio, and other features. It gets a 500 pound less rating due to the extra weight of the off-road parts.)
How do I know if my Gladiator has max tow package?
How To Spot a Max Tow Gladiator
- Get the window sticker that tells you all of the features of your new Gladiator. If you bought a Rubicon or an Overland you do not have the Max Tow package.
- You searched your window sticker and it says Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio. Congratulation you have a Max Tow Gladiator.
How much will a 2021 Jeep Gladiator tow?
The maximum towing capacity of the 2021 Jeep gladiator is 7,650 pounds. This will vary with different configurations though. The Sport, Willys Sport, Sport S, Overland, 80th Anniversary, and high Altitude have a 4,000-pound tow rating. This can be upgraded to a 4,500-pound tow rating with the Mojave and Rubicon models.
What is a max tow package?
The Max Tow Package
This improved towing package includes all the mechanical and electronic features found in the starting towing package, from the engine oil cooler and upgraded stabilizer bar to Pro Trailer Backup Assist and Smart Trailer Tow Connector.
Which Jeep Gladiator is best for towing?
The highest tow rating for a Gladiator is 7,650 pounds, which is achieved with a Sport or Sport S trim, automatic transmission, and Max Tow package that includes 4.10:1 axle gears. Overland and Mojave trims both max out at 6,000 pounds, while Rubicon can haul up to 7,000.
Is a Jeep Gladiator good for towing?
When properly equipped, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator can give you a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,650 pounds.
Can a Jeep Gladiator tow a camper?
With a trim level that is properly equipped with the max tow package, your Gladiator can tow up to 7,650 pounds. This will enable you to tow a good number of model campers, trailers, and fifth wheels behind you on your camping adventures.
Does Jeep Gladiator retain value?
2021 Jeep Gladiator – 64.3 Percent Retained Value.
What is the difference between a tow package and a trailer package?
The main difference is that a tow package is meant to allow for towing just about anything with your vehicle, but a trailer package is designed specifically for towing a trailer behind your vehicle. The upgrades that come with a tow package often range from engine upgrades to improved electrical and cooling systems.
Does a tow package increase towing capacity?
False. No suspension upgrade designed for towing or hauling can increase your truck’s maximum vehicle manufacturer assigned capacity ratings, however there is a suspension solution that can help handle heavy payload more effectively.
Can you add max trailering package?
The Max Trailering Package can be added to both crew cab and double cab all-new Chevrolet Silverado models, whether you purchase or lease.
What is the difference between Gladiator sport and sport s?
The easiest ways to differentiate the Sport and Sport S trims of the Gladiator at a glance are to look at the wheels and the rear windows. The Gladiator Sport has steel wheels with a black finish, while the Sport S rides on aluminum wheels with a more traditional silver finish.
What is the tow rating of a Jeep Gladiator?
The highest tow rating for a Gladiator is 7,650 pounds, which is achieved with a Sport or Sport S trim, automatic transmission, and Max Tow package that includes 4.10:1 axle gears. Overland and Mojave trims both max out at 6,000 pounds, while Rubicon can haul up to 7,000. Towing is only half of the equation for a pickup owner.
What is the payload of a Jeep Gladiator?
So, maybe a few people regret buying the Jeep Gladiator, but overall, it’s been making people happy. Positives for the Jeep Gladiator include its off-roading prowess, a robust towing capacity that maxes out at 7,650 lb when properly equipped, tech that’s easy to use, abundant cargo space, and for being fun.
What is the new Jeep Gladiator?
The Jeep ® Gladiator comes equipped with impressive technology like the available Uconnect ® system with 8.4-inch touchscreen, GPS and Voice Command. The pickup truck is reimagined with authentic Jeep ® Brand style and a level of open-air freedom that has never been seen in a truck.
Towing Capacity: How Much Can A Jeep Gladiator Truck Tow?
- What is the towing capacity of a Jeep Gladiator?
- That is the question that this post is attempting to address.
- The new Jeep Gladiator Truck has piqued the interest of the Jeep and truck communities, and with good cause.
- Throughout this post, we’ll talk about how much you can tow behind a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
Jeep has been lacking a vehicle with a towing capability of more than 5,000 pounds, but the Jeep Gladiator pickup truck now offers the best-in-class towing capacity.So let’s get into the specifics of things!
Towing Capacity: How Much Can A Jeep Gladiator Tow?
- So, what is the towing capacity of the Jeep Gladiator truck?
- When fully equipped, the Jeep Gladiator pickup truck has a towing capability of 7,650 pounds and a payload capacity of 1,700 pounds, respectively.
- That’s true, the new Jeep Gladiator truck has a towing capability of 7,650 pounds, which is impressive!
- That is more than any other Jeep vehicle now available on the market (as of the date of publication of this article).
It will be fascinating to see whether the forthcoming Jeep Grand Wagoneer in 2021 has a greater towing capacity, but for the time being, the Gladiator Truck remains the undisputed king of the Jeeps when it comes to towing capacity and capability.
What Jeep Gladiator Should You Buy For Max Towing?
- If maximum towing capability is your major concern with the new 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck, the Gladiator Sport or Sport S trim levels equipped with the maximum towing package are your best bet for the vehicle.
- There are just two trim levels available that have the full 7,650 pounds of towing capacity: Sport and Sports S.
- If you are considering purchasing a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator, be sure to read our comprehensive write-up on which Gladiator model to choose.
- Read on for an in-depth breakdown of every Gladiator trim level, so you will know precisely what your towing capacity should be for the Gladiator trim level you are considering purchasing.
New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Towing Capacity
Not all Jeep Gladiator vehicles have the maximum towing capacity of 7,650 pounds, which is not available on all models. Some of the models have a weight limit of only 4,000 pounds! Yes, there is a significant difference. We used the towing requirements on FCA’s website to double-check that we were on the proper track before proceeding. Here’s what we discovered:
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Towing Capacity
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Towing Capacity
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Towing Capacity
2020 Jeep Gladiator Fuel Economy When Towing
- I’m a huge admirer of the TFL Truck YouTube channel, and a while ago I saw that they had put together a video in which they tested the fuel economy of the new Gladiator truck and gave their first-hand impressions on what it’s like to pull a trailer with the vehicle. Let’s take a minute to hear what they have to say about this matter. Segments that may be considered: Towing at 70 MPH on the highway at the 5:50 point
- inside cabin sound evaluation with Jeep Freedom Top at the 6:30 mark
- and fuel efficiency at the 7:15 mark after towing for 98 miles. comparing the fuel efficiency calculated by the computer with the human computation of the fuel consumption
What Is Included In The Gladiator Max Towing Package
If you want to get the most out of your towing capability with the new 2020 Gladiator, you’ll want to opt for the maximum towing option for your Gladiator Sport or Sport S.
Here Is What The Max Towing Package Offers:
Max Tow Package With 4.10:1 Rear Axle Ratio
- Heavy-Duty Dana® 44 Wide Front Axle and Heavy-Duty Dana® 44 Wide Rear Axle
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating—6,250 Pounds
- Heavy-Duty Engine Cooling
- Trailer Hitch Zoom
- All-Terrain tires
- The new Jeep Gladiator vehicle, which will be released in 2020, is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
- Since the firm discontinued the Commanche model some years ago, a truck has been a long time in the making in the Jeep portfolio.
- In the future, many truck customers are hopeful that Jeep will introduce a two-door version of the Gladiator pickup truck to the market.
- Jeep teased (in a nice manner) the public by developing a two-door version of the Jeep Safari for last year’s Easter Jeep Safari.
Possibly, this is an indication that Jeep will eventually opt to sell a two-door model.Regardless of whether it is a 2-door or a 4-door truck, this is a unique vehicle that stands out from all other vehicles on the market.Bonus Tip: Consult our Buyers Guide for information on obtaining the best possible price on a new Jeep!Despite the fact that the post is prepared specifically for the Wrangler, the method is applicable to all Jeep models.
2021 & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacities Resource!
- Despite the fact that the Jeep Gladiator is a newer vehicle with a very unique design concept that incorporates the Jeep body with the truck bed, the vehicle has gained a lot of popularity, especially for a newer vehicle, and they’re also very capable when it comes to towing capacity, as demonstrated below.
- Because of the scale of these vehicles, I wanted to delve a little more into this post to discover how much real pulling power they have and what equipment they require to pull at their greatest capacity, which I was pleasantly pleased to find out considering their size.
- An overview of the data for the Gladiator is as follows: Engine Alternatives: The engine configuration that you had installed in your Jeep did not appear to have any effect on the trailer weight rating values; in fact, engine configurations were not mentioned at all in any of the tow charts that were provided.
- Configurations: There were many different sub models, each with its own set of specifications that differed from the others.
However, some of the most important factors that contributed to differences in overall capacity weight ratings were things like the transmission equipped and whether or not your vehicle had a towing package.Towing Capacity: The Gladiator’s towing capacity remained almost same for those two years, and the range remained precisely the same when looking at the total figures, with all submodels having a capacity ranging between 4,000 and 7,650 pounds in weight.
- In all, the towing capacity of the 2021 models ranged between 4,000 and 7,650 pounds when all four submodels were taken into consideration.
- There is enough information in the tables below to get you started on estimating your maximum load, including the gross combined weight rating, the maximum trailer weight rating, and the tongue weight rating, among other things.
- I was unable to find any specifications for the High Sierra versions in the manuals, but I did see that they are capable of towing a regular tow package.
- I will update this page as soon as I receive further information.
Lowest towing capacity ratings: The vehicles with the lower four thousand pound towing capacity were those that did not have any form of towing package fitted and were equipped with a manual transmission rather than an automatic transmission, respectively.Comparing identical cars with an automatic gearbox but no tow package, the maximum trailer weight was only raised by 500 lb, indicating that the kind of transmission you had didn’t make a significant impact in terms of the maximum trailer weight.Those models with the highest capacity numbers had the maximum tow package installed and were able to achieve a 7,650-pound rating, while other models with a standard tow package installed were capable of a capacity of between 6,000 and 6,500 pound ratings.
Sport and Sport S Models:
- Both the Sport and Sport S versions featured a maximum trailer weight rating ranging from 4,500 to 7,650 pounds, which was consistent with the total capacity specifications.
- A total of 12 models are given below in the chart, with the first six rows representing the normal sport models and the next six rows representing sport s versions of those models.
- The data shows that there is no difference in capacity ratings between the Sport and Sport s, which is surprising if you compare identical cars with the same transmission and towing package, as I did.
- Sporting Goods Chart
As you can see on the table below, there were only five distinct specifications for the Overland submodels, and the entire maximum trailer weight capacity ranged between 4,000 and 6,500 pounds. In this case as well, the vehicles that did not have a tow package were given lower scores, while the cars that did have a package were given better ratings. Map of the Overland Route
- As you can see in the table below, there were only five distinct specifications for the Overland submodels, and the overall maximum trailer weight capacity ranged between 4,000 and 6,500 lbs for the whole lineup.
- In this case as well, the models that did not have a tow package were given lower scores, whilst the vehicles that did have a package received higher rankings.
- Map of the Overland Transport Network
In terms of maximum trailer weight rating, the Rubicon models had a range of 4,500 to 7,000 pounds, and as you can see from the chart below, there were only three different weight ratings available: one for a manual transmission model, one for an automatic transmission model, and then a diesel option that was also equipped with an automatic transmission. Rubicon Diagram
- Towing capacities for the 2020 models were in the same range as those for the 2021 models (4,000-7,650 lbs.), however the charts for the 2020 models were different, with fewer possibilities in terms of model selection than the 2021 models.
- Aside from that, the same critical information was included in the charts, such as the maximum gross trailer weight, the maximum gross vehicle weight rating, and the maximum tongue weight rating.
- We continue to observe the same common themes that we saw in the 2021 models, in which the greater capacity ratings were reserved for models that were equipped with either a basic or maximum tow package that was capable of towing the additional 6,000 – 7,650 lb.
I did observe that there were no diesel alternatives for any of the 2020 cars included in the charts, which was surprising to me.
Sport and Sport S Models:
- There were eight distinct sport models, all of which were variations of the regular Sport and Sport S models, which are broken up in the chart below according to their respective divisions.
- The sport model is comprised of the first four rows, while the sport S models are comprised of the last four rows.
- Based on the data, we can see that the maximum trailer weight rating ranges from 4,000 to 7,650 pounds, with the higher limits reserved for cars that have a towing package fitted.
- Sporting Goods Chart
For the 2020 model year, there are just three Overland models to choose from, with gross trailer weight ratings ranging from 4,000 to 6,000 pounds on each. Map of the Overland Route
According to the Mojave models, they had the same exact specifications as the 2021 cars, with a towing capacity of either 4,500 lb. or 6,000 lb., depending on the kind of gearbox that was installed in the vehicle. Graph of the Mojave Desert
According to the Mojave models, they had the same exact specifications as the 2021 cars, with a towing capacity of either 4,500 lb. or 6,000 lb., depending on which transmission was used in the vehicle. Tableau de Mojave
GVWR and GAWR Information:
- Neither the gross vehicle weight rating nor the gross axle weight rating could be found inside any of the manuals, but I was able to locate this small comment, which I have captured in a screenshot and provided below, indicating where you may get this information.
- If you open the driver’s side door, you will discover a safety certification sticker, which is required on all cars and will contain the gross vehicle weight rating as well as the gross axle weight rating data for both the front and rear axles of the vehicle.
- Other relevant information, such as the VIN, GVWR, and GAWR, may be obtained on the website.
Standard vs Max Towing Packages:
- When looking through the 2021 brochure or the Gladiator, I discovered some very useful information about what comes equipped in the standard and Max tow packages.
- I’ve included a screenshot of that information below so you can see what comes equipped in each package and how they compare to one another.
- It is possible to look up the precise packages that we have available for your specific sub model in the brochures, and it will tell you exactly what is included in each package.
- It is possible that certain aspects of your car, such as the gross vehicle weight rating, will be varied depending on your model.
The example below is for a Sport/Sport S vehicle from the year 2021.
Do I Have A Towing Package Installed?
- It is a little more difficult to determine whether or not you have one of these packages installed on your car rather to simply looking at the different packages and determining whether or not you have the items included in those packages installed on your vehicle in the first place.
- If you’re not sure whether or not you have one of these installed on your car, your best chance would be to take it into your dealer and have them check to see if they can determine whether or not you have.
A Note On Trailer Brakes.
When I was reading through the owner’s manuals, I came across a comment about trailer brakes, which I captured on camera and have included it below. Jeep advises trailer brakes for trailers weighing 1,000 pounds or more, and they are required for trailers weighing more than two thousand pounds, according to the manufacturer. Trailer Brakes are a type of brake that is used on trailers.
Resources I Used:
- The Gladiators’ owner’s manuals were a fantastic resource, and it was from them that I gleaned all of my information on them. All of the information you see above was extracted directly from the manuals in order to ensure that the data is as accurate as it possibly could be. I wanted to provide links to the different manuals for those of you who might be interested in delving a little deeper into them. Owner’s Manual for the year 2021
- Owner’s Manual for the year 2020
4 Wheels and a Motor
Recently, it appears that a large number of individuals are unclear whether or not they have a Max Tow package installed on their Gladiator. We’re here to assist you. (This page contains factual information on the Max Tow version of the Gladiator, which can be found here. In addition, it is quite comical in nature)
- Get the Gladiator window sticker, which will inform you of all of the characteristics of your new vehicle.
- It is not included in the Max Tow package if you purchased a Rubicon or an Overland vehicle.
- When you purchased a basic model Sport, you did not receive the Max Tow package.
- (The Rubicon has the same axles, axle ratio, and other characteristics as the Sport, but has a 500-pound lower towing capacity due to the added weight of the off-road equipment.) Thanks to George P., we now know that this is no longer the case because we have seen a base Sport with Max Tow.) If you have a manual gearbox, you will not have the Max Tow option installed.
If you purchased a Sport S, please continue reading.Okay, so you’ve obtained your window decal.Look for the word ″tow″ in the optional equipment section of the manual.Why did you purchase a truck if you couldn’t find it anywhere?So you figured out what the term was.Is there a ″Max″ in front of the name?
- If this is the case, you do not have a Max Tow package.
- You looked at your window sticker, and it said that the vehicle had a Max Tow Package with a 4.10 axle ratio. Congratulations, you have purchased a Max Tow Gladiator. You have now transformed into a superhero capable of towing a moderate amount of weight while bragging about your superior towing ability. Here’s what else you get as part of that bundle, so you can feel even more superior to the people who don’t use Max Tow. Heavy-Duty Work Dana 44-inch front and rear axles
- Class IV hitch
- Trailer hitch zoom rear camera
- Daytime running lights
- Heavy-duty engine cooling
- 240-amp alternator
- 44-inch front and rear axles
How do I let people know I have the Max Tow version?
The most straightforward method is to obtain a vanity license plate that reads ″Max Tow.″ The second most outrageous thing to do would be to place some ridiculous name decal on the hood. For those who prefer a more discreet approach, you can draw attention to the two-piece fender flare that has been extended to accommodate the larger axles.
How to spot a Max Tow owner.
- You are under no obligation to do so.
- They will tell you before giving you their name or introducing you to a member of their family, just like Vegans.
- As Editor of 4WAAM, William is accountable for everything that happens on the station, including the good, the terrible, the ugly, and the indifferent.
- William offers a wealth of knowledge and expertise to this position.
He also has access to a freely shared.William Connor has contributed to this article.
Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity & Payload (2022 Update)
- The Jeep Gladiator has a towing capacity ranging from 4000 lbs to 7650 lbs, depending on the engine and package chosen.
- Because the original Jeep Gladiator does not come equipped with a trailer hitch receiver, all Gladiators must be equipped with the tow package if they are to be used for towing.
- It is critical that you review your handbook and particular specifications on a regular basis to verify that you are towing within safe limits.
- It all starts with the Global Climate Change Working Group (GCWR).
This page contains the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) and maximum trailer weight ratings for all engine, trim, and package choices available in the 2022 Jeep Gladiator, as well as a 2022 Gladiator brochure.Although this is provided as a guideline, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that you tow in an appropriate manner.To learn more about estimating towing capacity, I developed an entire post that talks you through the procedures you must take to guarantee you do not exceed the towing or payload capacity of your vehicle.Despite the fact that I attempted to make this information as accurate as possible, you should always refer to your car’s owner’s handbook to confirm the acceptable towing capability for your vehicle.
How much can a Jeep Gladiator Tow?
All Jeep Gladiators have a towing capacity of at least 4000 pounds. Some tow packages are capable of towing vehicles weighing up to 7650 pounds. The weight rating of the Jeep Gladiator is influenced by several factors, including the engine type, axle ratio, towing package, and transmission.
What Jeep Gladiator should you buy for max towing?
The Sport or Sport S with an automatic gearbox and the Max Tow Package will have the greatest towing capacity of 7650 lbs, which is available on the Sport or Sport S.
2022 Jeep Gladiator Engine Specs
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine
The 3.6 L Pentastar V6 engine, commonly known as the 3.6 L V6 24V VVT engine, produces 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque at its full capacity. It is available in both manual and automatic transmissions, and it is the standard engine in all Jeep Gladiator model levels. It is estimated to achieve 17 miles per gallon in the city and 22 miles per gallon on the highway.
3.0L V6 EciDiesel Engine
- The 3.0 L V6 EcoDiesel engine, commonly known as the 3.0 L V6 Turbo Diesel engine, is an automatic-only engine that is available as an option on all trims.
- It is the most powerful engine available.
- It has a maximum power output of 260 horsepower and a maximum torque output of 442 lb.-ft.
- With 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway, it achieves higher total fuel economy than the Pentastar engine in most situations.
- Transmission options for the Jeep Gladiator’s 3.6 L Pentastar engine include both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Every trim level has an automatic transmission that offers more towing capability than the manual transmission.
- The 6-speed manual transmission with the number D478 is used in the manual engine.
- In addition to the diesel Jeep Gladiator engines, an 8-speed automatic transmission with the number 850RE is used on the Jeep Gladiator.
Jeep Gladitor Features
The ParkView Rear Backup camera is a fairly conventional backup camera that has a 4X trailer hitch zoom to help you better align your vehicle when backing up to attach a trailer to it.
The ParkView Rear Backup camera is a fairly common backup camera that has a 4X trailer hitch zoom to help you better align your truck when backing up to attach a trailer to your vehicle.
- While Jeep has expanded into the pickup truck market, they have remained true to their Jeep brand identity along the process. However, they keep the Gladiator’s off-road skills up to par with the competition. To track over up to 31.5 inches of water, all vehicles are outfitted with 44 engine systems, 11.1 inches of ground clearance, and a high air intake. The Rubicon trim level is designed specifically for off-road driving situations. It is equipped with (according to Jeep.com): Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials, which help to preserve momentum and traction
- To better crawl control on steep inclines, the Rock-Trac transfer case provides 4:1 low rang and 84:1 crawl ratio. A rock railer protects the cab and box from rocky terrain, while FOX shocks improve off-road performance.
- Jeep Gladiator with trailer tow kit is a simple upgrade that allows the Gladiator to be used only as a towing vehicle.
- An upgraded Class IV hitch receiver, trailer hitch zoom, 240-amp alternator, and a heavy-duty engine cooling system are included in the package.
- It has no effect on the towing capability of any of the trims to which it has been fitted.
- It is available as an add-on to all trim levels and is priced accordingly.
Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio
- It has all of the same features as the trailer tow package, but it also includes the following additional features: Four-wheel-drive with a 4.10:1 axle ratio, Trac-Lok limited slip differential, All-Terrain tires, wide fender flares, and a gross vehicle weight rating of 6250 pounds.
Sport and Sport S trims are the only ones that have this option, and it is only available with the 3.6 L Pentastar automatic engine.
Do you need a towing package?
If you intend to tow with your Jeep Gladiator, you will need to purchase a towing kit for it. Otherwise, you will be unable to install a trailer since you would lack the necessary equipment.
Towing Capacity by Trim
In addition, as previously stated, the ordinary tow package has no effect on the vehicle’s towing capability, therefore all of the figures provided below are for the Jeep Gladiator with or without a tow package.
Sport & Sport S Towing Capacity
Jeep Gladiator Payload Capacity
- In terms of payload capacity, the Gladiator has a range of 1025 to 1600 pounds.
- If it is fully outfitted, some paperwork states that it can even lift as much as 1700 pounds if necessary.
- This implies that the Gladiator can securely carry an additional 1025 to 1700 pounds in cargo weight in the bed and cab of the vehicle.
- If you want particular payload capacity information for your Gladiator, please refer to the charts above.
Rear Step Bumper Towing vs Hitch Receiver Towing
- However, the Jeep Gladiator is capable of bumper towing, which is not always possible with other types of vehicles.
- As you will note, the towing package that may be applied to any Gladiator has no effect on the towing capability of the vehicle.
- This is due to the fact that this kit only includes a hitch receiver.
- The option to purchase a separate hitch receiver is available if you do not wish to purchase the tow package.
Unless you purchase the towing package or add a hitch receiver, the maximum towing capacity is 3,500 pounds and the maximum tongue weight load is 350 pounds without the package or hitch receiver.This weight is confined to a ball that is fastened to the bumper.This implies that any of the towing capacity indicated above for anything weighing more than 3,500 lbs will necessitate the use of a trailer hitch receiver or tow package.Do you require a hitch receiver?
Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity Master Chart
|Trim||Transmission||Engine||Package||Axle Ratio||GCWR||Max Trailer Weight||Payload Capacity (lbs)|
|Sport||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Tow Package||3.73||9100 lb (4128 kg)||4,000 lb (1,814 kg)||1200|
|Sport||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9100 lb (4128 kg)||4,000 lb (1,814 kg)||1200|
|Sport||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9650 lb (4377 kg)||4,500 lb (2,041 kg)||1175|
|Diesel Sport||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||–||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1350|
|Sport||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Tow Package||3.73||11,100 lb (5,035 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722kg)||1175|
|Diesel Sport||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||Tow Package||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1350|
|Sport||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Max Tow Package||4.1||12,800 lb (5,806 kg||7,650 lb (3,470 kg)||1600|
|Sport S||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Tow Package||3.73||9100 lb (4128 kg)||4,000 lb (1,814 kg)||1200|
|Sport S||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9,100 lb (4,128 kg)||4,000 lb (1,814 kg)||1700|
|Sport S||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9,650 lb (4,377 kg)||4,500 lb (2,041 kg)||1175|
|Diesel Sport S||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||–||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1350|
|Sport S||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Tow Package||3.73||11,100 lb (5,035 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722 kg)||1175|
|Diesel Sport S||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||Tow Package||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1350|
|Sport S||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Max Tow Package||4.1||12,800 lb (5,806 kg||7,650 lb (3,470 kg)||1600|
|Overland||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9,100 lb (4,128 kg)||4,000 lb (1,814 kg)||1150|
|Overland||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||9,650 lb (4,377 kg)||4,500 lb (2,041 kg)||–|
|Diesel Overland||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||–||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1275|
|Overland||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||Tow Package||3.73||11,100 lb (5,035 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722 kg)||1125|
|Diesel Overland||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||Tow Package||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1275|
|Mojave||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||4.1||9,900 lb (4,491 kg)||4,500 lb (2,041 kg)||1200|
|Mojave||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||4.1||11,450 lb (5,194 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722 kg)||1200|
|Rubicon||Manual||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||4.1||10,000 lb (4,536 kg)||4,500 lb (2,041 kg)||1300|
|Diesel Rubicon||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||–||3.73||11,800 lb (5,352 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722 kg)||1075|
|Rubicon||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||4.1||12,450 lb (5,647 kg)||7,000 lb (3,175 kg)||1200|
|High Altitude||Automatic||3.6L V6 24V VVT w/Ess||–||3.73||11,100 lb (5,035 kg)||6,000 lb (2,722 kg)||1025|
|High Altitude||Automatic||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel||–||3.73||12,100 lb (5,488 kg)||6,500 lb (2,948 kg)||1175|
Towing Capacity of Jeep Gladiator by year
Are you looking for further information on the towing capability of a specific model year? Take a look at each of the articles listed below. 2021
Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity: What To Know
- Jeep Gladiator by Kevauto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Although many individuals neglect towing capacity when analyzing a new automobile purchase, for some people, it is the most crucial factor to consider when making a decision.
- If you plan on transporting a large amount of equipment from one location to another, you must first determine the towing capability of your vehicle.
- In order to avoid walking away from the lot with a vehicle that is incapable of towing even a little amount of weight if that is something you are interested in, it is critical to conduct preliminary research.
This, on the other hand, can be difficult to figure out on your own.Fortunately, CoPilot is here to provide you with all of the information you want regarding Jeep Gladiator towing capability!
What is towing capacity?
- When it comes to towing capacity, it is defined as the amount of weight your vehicle can safely tow behind itself using a trailer while not risking harm to either the object being towed or the vehicle itself.
- Towing capacity is measured in pounds.
- We highly advise you to take all reasonable care to avoid exceeding the maximum towing capacity specified in your owner’s handbook, if at all possible.
- With that in mind, below are a few alternative methods for determining your truck’s towing capacity: Reading the owner’s handbook, looking for a sticker with the information on the inside of the driver’s side door jamb, or figuring it on your own (which isn’t nearly as difficult as it seems) are all options.
Take the gross combined weight of your car, which includes everything loaded on it plus the weight of the trailer, and deduct it from the curb weight, which refers to the weight of your vehicle when it’s not loaded or when it’s empty.However, even if you can determine the towing capacity yourself, receiving an estimate from the manufacturer is always the quickest and most accurate method to find out.Get the same insider information that dealerships have access to.The CoPilot app is the most intelligent method to purchase a vehicle.Because we’re utilizing the same technology that dealerships do, we’ll show you all you need to know about each listing – such as how long it’s been on the lot and whether or not there are similar vehicles at a better price in the neighborhood.
How much can the Jeep Gladiator tow?
- The Jeep Gladiator has the ability to carry a greater amount of weight than most people would imagine!
- The towing capability of the 2021 Jeep Gladiator varies based on the package you choose, the equipment you choose, and the trim level of your vehicle.
- It is possible to pull up to 7,650 pounds with the entire set of towing equipment available for purchase with the 2021 Jeep Gladiator, which is a significant increase above the standard towing capability of 4,000 pounds.
- If you go for the Mojave or Rubicon trim levels, the towing capacity starts at 4,500 pounds and increases from there.
The towing capability of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator is affected by the kind of gearbox you choose, which makes it a unique vehicle in its class.In addition, the trim level has a greater impact on the towing capability of the 2020 model year vehicle.When equipped with a manual transmission, the base towing capability for the Sport and Sport S models is 4,000 pounds.If you choose for an automatic transmission, the towing capacity increases to 4,500 pounds.A 2020 Jeep Gladiator equipped with an automatic gearbox in either the Sport or Sport S trim level with a Max Tow package will provide the best towing capability possible.The Max Tow option will equip the car with additional towing capabilities.
- This increases the carrying capacity to 7,500 pounds!
- The towing capacity of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland trim starts at 4,000 pounds with the manual gearbox and increases to 6,000 pounds with the automatic transmission, depending on the transmission.
- Manual gearboxes are standard on both the Mojave and Rubicon grades, with the Mojave starting at 4,000 pounds.
- The Mojave trim with an automatic gearbox has a towing capacity of 6,000 pounds, while the Rubicon trim with an automatic transmission has a towing capacity of 7,000 pounds, respectively.
How does this compare to competitors?
- Among the specialized class of midsize 4 Wheel Drive pickup trucks with short beds, the Jeep Gladiator outperforms the rest of its rivals by a significant margin.
- The towing capability of the 2021 Jeep Gladiator ranges from 4,000 to 7,650 pounds (when equipped with the Sport/Sport S grade, automatic gearbox, and Max Tow Package), making it more powerful than competitors in its class.
- This includes the 2021 Nissan Frontier, which has a towing capacity of 6,250 to 6,720 pounds and a pulling capacity of 3,500 to 5,000 pounds, as well as the 2021 Honda Ridgeline, which has a towing capacity of 3,500 to 7,000 pounds and a pulling capacity of 3,500 to 7,000 pounds.
- The 2021 Jeep Gladiator also outperforms vehicles such as the 2021 Toyota Tacoma, which has a towing capacity of 3,500 to 6,800 pounds at best.
The final comparison we’ll make here is with the 2021 Ford Ranger, which has a towing capability ranging from 3,500 to 7,500 pounds, to finish things up.Despite the fact that some of these competitors come close, nothing in this midsize truck class can match the towing capacity of the Jeep Gladiator in 2021.WHEN BUYING A USED CAR, THERE ARE 8 QUESTIONS TO ASK.What brought on your decision to look into purchasing a used vehicle?We’ve gone ahead and prepared a list of the most important questions to ask when purchasing a secondhand vehicle.
Other towing features of the Jeep Gladiator
- Apart from having a tremendous amount of towing capability, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator is equipped with an impressive number of extra amenities that will make your towing experience as easy as possible..
- Despite its rugged appearance, it is a well-designed vehicle with a steel frame, heavy-duty axles, and huge brakes to make stopping easy and safe.
- An Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is also included with the 2021 Gladiator.
- This device links to your vehicle’s electronic braking system and allows you to adjust the amount of brake pressure applied to your trailer.
Essentially, you may scale it to the weight of the trailer that you’re towing in order to guarantee that braking is consistent from your vehicle to your trailer and vice versa.
Everything else you need to know
- Once again, if towing capability is essential, the Jeep Gladiator’s Max Tow Package is a must-have upgrade.
- It will increase the sticker price a little, but it will also increase your towing capacity by thousands of pounds.
- It is vitally critical that you tow items in a safe and secure manner at all times.
- First and foremost, you must confirm that the trailer you intend to connect to your vehicle and your truck are suitable, as well as that the trailer is correctly attached, before you begin driving.
Make certain that the weight of the trailer is as evenly distributed as possible, and that all of your equipment is securely fastened so that it does not bounce about too much.What’s most essential is that you understand the weight of what you’re towing and that it does not exceed the Jeep Gladiator’s maximum towing capability.If you don’t, you might end up endangering both your trailer and yourself.THE VERY BEST TWO-SEATER AUTOMOBILES When it comes to two-seaters that are both quick and comfortable, we have you covered.Take a look at our selection of the top two-seater vehicles available on the market today.
Get a Curated List of the Best Used Cars Near You
- The CoPilot car buying app is the quickest and most convenient method to purchase a vehicle.
- We’ll take the information you provide and scan the inventories of every dealership in your region to provide you with a customized list of the top automobile listings available in your area.
- Are you just interested in recent models?
- CoPilot Compare is a search engine that specializes in nearly-new automobiles.
Only view cars that are five years or newer and have low mileage – CoPilot Compare is the finest tool for finding off-lease, early trade-in, and certified pre-owned vehicles.What’s the best part?Due to the fact that CoPilot is designed using the same technology that dealerships use to acquire and sell their inventories, we have access to more information on each car than rivals.There are no sponsored articles or other unethical activities on CoPilot since the company does not collaborate with dealerships.Instead, you will find the most accurate information about the greatest automobiles.Visit our About Us page to learn more about how CoPilot works.
2021 Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity
A Jeep trademark is the production of macho-looking military-styled cars that are capable of navigating both roads and rugged terrain.To commemorate their 80-year presence in the business, they have introduced an 80th-anniversary edition for every vehicle in their lineup.The Jeep Gladiator 2021 is one of the few tiny pickup trucks that can undertake a wide range of tasks and execute them exceptionally effectively.It is the only vehicle in the Jeep range that has a cargo bed that was introduced after the 1990s.The interiors have been modified for the 2021 model year, and a new Eco diesel engine has been added to the lineup.
- Engine The engine of a transporter is quite important when it comes to carrying huge loads of goods and payload.
- An engine with insufficient power will not only fail to deliver, but it may also pose a safety threat.
- But, owing to Jeep’s skill, they are no strangers to powerful engines that are capable of taking on virtually any challenge.
- The 3.6-liter V6 engine delivers 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
- It may be coupled to either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional eight-speed automatic transmission, depending on the configuration.
- The 3-liter diesel V6 has a significantly greater output, producing 442 lb-ft of torque but only producing 260 horsepower.
- Those who often engage in heavy lifting will find the diesel version to be an excellent choice for their needs.
- It is far more than what the normal person would require, but haulers require this level of productivity in order to do their jobs.
- Capacity for Towing The towing capacity and hauling capabilities of the Jeep Gladiator in 2021 will be determined by a variety of variables.
There is no question that the engine will play a significant role, but how it is outfitted will also make a difference.The towing capacity of the Jeep Gladiator for 2021 is 7,650 pounds at its highest.This will, however, vary depending on the setup chosen.There is a 4,000-pound towing capacity for the Sports and Willys Sport models, as well as the Overland, 80th Anniversary, and high Altitude models.It is possible to increase this to a towing capacity of 4,500 pounds with the Mojave and Rubicon variants.A towing capacity of 6,500 pounds is provided by the Diesel engine, which is only available on the Sport, Rubicon, and Overland variants of the Jeep Wrangler.
Towing Specifications These characteristics are required to make the most of this truck’s towing capabilities, and Jeep has included them in the 2021 Gladiator as part of the truck’s overall design.The high-strength steel structure serves as a safety element while also helping to reduce the overall weight of the vehicle.On impact, it causes energy to be diverted away from the place of collision and towards other locations.Its heavy-duty axles, coil front and rear suspension, and coil rear suspension perform an excellent job of absorbing shocks that might make towing difficult.Because it has the biggest brakes in its class, it is well suited for pulling trailers and hauling heavy loads.
- Heavy-duty tow hooks are provided for both the front and rear of the vehicle.
- When backing up the vehicle, you may use the Parkview rear camera to assist you with the maneuver.
- When traveling long distances with a trailer connected, the trailer sway feature comes in useful as a safety precaution.
- The features of the 2021 Jeep Gladiator are in keeping with the vehicle’s rough yet utilitarian attitude.
- Drop by our Capital CJD dealership in Garner, North Carolina to see this for yourself.
- Please contact us with any query, and we will be pleased to answer it and assist you with the purchase of a Jeep car.
- Residents of Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, and Cary are only a short drive away from our location in Raleigh.
- Jeep is the source of this information.
Can The Jeep Gladiator Tow
Since the debut of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, there has been a lot of buzz about it.When it comes to towing, there is one question that we have heard over and over again: Can the Jeep Gladiator tow?Yes, to put it in the simplest terms.While the Wrangler has had a relatively low towing rating for decades, the Gladiator demonstrates its truck hardiness by the amount of weight it is rated to pull.Gladiator will be available with one engine and two gearbox choices starting in 2020.
- A 3.6L V-6 engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission, depending on the configuration.
- The engine produces 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
- This is significant since the towing and payload capabilities vary depending on the transmission used.
- All Gladiator pickup trucks are equipped with four-wheel drive.
- Trim level is also very significant.
- The 2020 Gladiator is available in seven distinct trim levels: Sport, Sport S, Overland, North Edition, Rubicon, Mojave, and High Altitude.
- The Sport trim is the most affordable, while the Sport S is the most expensive.
- The towing and payload capacities vary depending on the trim package selected.
- On the lightest cars, such as those in this lineup, the maximum towing and payload capacities may be found, which in this instance are the Sport and Sport S trims.
Models like the Rubicon and Mojave, which are heavier and more equipped, will have lower ratings.Let’s take a closer look at some of the nuts and bolts of towing with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator before we get started.
Jeep Gladiator Towing Capacity
Jeep exclusively assesses the Sport, Overland, Rubicon, and Mojave trims in terms of towing capability.Other trims are not considered.Sport S will be based on Sport’s specifications, while North Edition and High Altitude will be based on Overland’s specifications.The Gladiator’s maximum towing capacity is 7,650 pounds, which can be obtained with a Sport or Sport S trim, an automatic transmission, and the Max Tow package, which contains axle gears with a ratio of 4.10:1.Overland and Mojave trims have a maximum towing capacity of 6,000 pounds, whereas Rubicon trims can tow up to 7,000 pounds.
Sport & Sport S
Transmission: Manual – 4,000 pound capacity The weight of an automatic transmission is 4,500 pounds. Automatic Transmission (with maximum towing capacity): 7,650 lbs.
4,000 pounds for a manual transmission 6,000 pounds for an automatic transmission
4,000 pounds with a manual transmission 6,000 pounds with an automatic transmission
4,000 pounds for a manual transmission. 6,000 pounds for an automatic transmission.
Jeep Gladiator Payload Capacity
Towing is only half of the story when it comes to being a pickup truck owner.For most owners, hauling equipment in the truck is equally as crucial as or even more important than towing their vehicle.The payload capacity of a vehicle is calculated by subtracting the curb weight of the vehicle from the gross vehicle weight rating of the vehicle (GVWR).Gladiator can tow up to 1,700 pounds of freight when equipped with the Sport model and manual gearbox.Surprisingly, the Sport with an automatic gearbox has the lowest payload rating of 1,105 pounds, making it the vehicle with the lowest payload rating.
Sport & Sport S
1,700 pounds for a manual transmission 1105 pounds for an automatic transmission. Automatic Transmission (with maximum towing capacity): 1,535 lbs.
1,140 pounds for a manual transmission 1,120 pounds for an automatic transmission.
1,140 pounds for a manual transmission. 1120 pound weight of automatic transmission
Transmission by hand: 1,140 pounds Transmission: Automatic: 1,120 pounds
Jeep Gladiator Towing and Hauling Tested
When Truck Trend tested the Jeep Gladiator pulling a 5,000-pound trailer for the 2020 Pickup Truck of the Year award, we got the opportunity to put the truck through its paces.In this case, the vehicle was a Sport S with an automatic gearbox and the Max Tow package, which was the industry standard for this midsize truck category.We put the vehicle through its paces on a quarter-mile track, as well as subjectively hauling it up a difficult 6-percent incline.Although towing a 20-foot trailer, the Gladiator remained calm and collected.It tugged straight and level, with not even the tiniest suggestion of the unpleasant swaying.
- In order to ascend the incline, the Gladiator had sufficient of power, and its brakes were adequate for the descent.
- Our most serious disappointment was that a trailer brake controller was not included, even when the Max Tow option was purchased.
- We unhooked the trailer and loaded it with 1,300 pounds of weight, all with the help of the same pickup vehicle (the truck is rated for 1,535 pounds, and we adjusted for an additional passenger).
- After towing this much weight, we were a little concerned about the Gladiator’s capacity to handle the load.
- Despite the fact that the truck had lots of acceleration and excellent braking capabilities, the suspension became extremely unsettled throughout the panic maneuver testing.
- Something as easy as increasing the stiffness of the back anti-roll bar would make a significant impact.
- Yet, the normal owner will tote far less weight (for example, two off-road motorcycles weigh around 600 pounds when loaded with gear), and the Gladiator will do it with ease.
Towing Track Data
From 0 to 60 miles per hour in 14.99 seconds Time for a quarter mile: 20.26 seconds Speed in the quarter-mile: 69.65 miles per hour
Payload Track Data
10.81 seconds from 0 to 60 miles per hour Time for a quarter-mile run: 18.11 seconds Speed in the quarter-mile: 71.00 mph Braking distance from 60 to 0 MPH: 136.21 feet
Unladen Track Data
From 0 to 60 miles per hour in 8.25 seconds Time for a quarter-mile run: 16.39 seconds Speed in the quarter-mile: 86.53 mph Braking distance from 60 to 0 MPH: 128.22 feet
What Affects Towing and Payload Ratings?
It might be difficult to understand the differences between towing and payload ratings, as well as how trim level impacts them both.It doesn’t make sense that a manual transmission Rubicon can carry more than an automatic transmission Sport, or that a Rubicon can tow 1,000 pounds more than a Mojave when taken out of their respective contexts.You must look past the trims and instead consider the car’s curb weight, gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR), and gross combined weight rating (GCWR) in order to properly grasp the ratings (GCWR).The actual weight of the vehicle is known as the curb weight.The maximum weight that a vehicle can carry, including passengers and goods, is known as the gross vehicle weight rating.
- The gross combined weight rating, on the other hand, is the maximum weight that the vehicle, passengers, cargo, and trailer can bear together.
- The GVWR and GCWR of a vehicle are affected by a variety of circumstances, with curb weight remaining constant.
- It goes without saying that transmission selection is important, since the manual gearbox lacks the gearing necessary to attain the high GCWR achieved by automatic-equipped automobiles.
- This may also have something to do with the strength of the pieces.
- In addition, cooling plays a role, with vehicles equipped with automatic gearbox coolers being scored better.
- Suspension and tires are also important considerations.
- It is expected that large tires with squishy sidewalls and soft flexy suspension systems will perform poorly during SAE J2807 testing, and that they will obtain a lower rating as result.
- Finally, normally, vehicles with lower (higher numerically) gear ratios benefit from a larger tow rating, like in this case 3.73:1 gears against 4.10:1 in this instance.
How Does the Jeep Gladiator Compare?
When compared to the other midsize class competitors, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator comes out on top as long as you’re comparing crew-cab, four-wheel-drive, short-bed pickup trucks, which is most of the time.In this scenario, the Gladiator has best-in-class towing and payload capabilities, and it is close to the top in both.In terms of towing and hauling capacity, other configurations of comparable vehicles outperform the Gladiator; but, in an apples-to-apples comparison, it comes out on top.
Ford Ranger – 2.3L I-4, 10-Speed Automatic
Maximum towing capacity: 7,500 pounds Payload Capacity: 1,560 pounds
Chevrolet Colorado – 3.6L V-6, 8-speed Automatic
7,000 pounds of towing capacity 1 560 pound maximum payload
Toyota Tacoma – 3.5L V-6, 6-speed Automatic
Towing capacity is 7,500 pounds. 1 560 pounds is the maximum payload.
Nissan Frontier – 3.8L V-6, 9-speed Automatic
Maximum towing capacity is 7,500 pounds. Maximum Payload: 1,560 pounds
Honda Ridgeline – 3.5L V-6, 9-speed Automatic
Maximum towing capacity: 5,000 pounds The maximum payload is 1,580 pounds (Competitive Set – Crew-Cab, Four-Wheel Drive, Short-Bed)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Towing and Hauling Capacity
When it comes to purchasing for a new pickup truck, there are several options to consider.Known for its towing and hauling capabilities, the popular automobile market also provides the off-road performance that four-wheel drive vehicles are known for.The 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck is one of the standout vehicles in the market due to its remarkable towing and hauling capabilities.More information on how much the 2020 Jeep Gladiator can pull and carry can be found by continuing to read this article.
How Much Can the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Tow?
When looking for a new pickup truck, there are a plethora of options to consider.Known for its towing and hauling capabilities, the popular automobile market also provides the off-road capacity that four-wheel drive vehicles are known for providing.The 2020 Jeep Gladiator pickup truck is one of the standout vehicles in the market due to its remarkable towing and carrying capability.For more information on the towing and hauling capabilities of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, keep reading.
What is the Payload Capacity of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator?
If you need to transport a large amount of cargo, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator is up to the challenge.The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is equipped with a strong engine, a durable all-steel 5-foot cargo bed, a three-position tailgate, and LED cargo lighting, giving you the ability to tow up to 1,700 pounds.Among the other available carrying features in the new 2020 Jeep Gladiator are a spray-in bedliner that protects the surface of your bed, four integrated tie down loops, a 115V/4-watt power outlet, the Trail Rail® system, and a roll-up tonneau bed cover, among others.
What Size Camper Can A Jeep Gladiator Tow? [Inc. 5 Examples!]
- We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links in this page. Jeeps have the potential to be excellent towing vehicles. To ensure that your Jeep is up to the task of towing a pull-behind camper or trailer on your next vacation, you’ll want to be sure that it is equipped with the proper tires and suspension. Jeep Gladiator owners may be curious as to how large of a camper they can securely connect to their car when they purchase one. The Jeep Gladiator has been thoroughly investigated from a variety of expert sources so that you