Write your first name, city, and state at the end of your card Leave a small space at the top so we can add the child’s name once we get the request Remember these notes are being included with care packages, so it’s ok if you reference the toys and hoping that they bring them some smiles.
Things to write for someone who’s sick:
- I am wishing you the best possible outcome.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- I want to remind you how strong you are.
- I’ll call you soon to find out exactly what I can do for you.
- I am here for you if you need a friend.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Messages for Take Care Greeting Cards 1 (For anyone) “Take care of yourself and hold onto what you love most during the trying times ahead. 2 (For a neighbor) “I’m so sorry to hear of your troubles of late. 3 (For a spouse) “Take care of yourself today so that I can have you for all of your tomorrows. More items
What should I include in my care package?
You could also include ziplock bags in your care package so they can portion their own snacks. Snack bars (granola bars, protein bars, breakfast bars, etc.) Sending food or drinks is a little trickier.
How do I print out the College care package notes?
How do I make a college care package?
Put together your college care package: Gather everything together and put it in a pretty box (if you’re shipping it), or basket (if you’re visiting, or sending it of with them.) Print out the college care package notes by clicking on the image below. It will open the PDF file in a new tab. You can then choose to download or save it.
What do you write in a care package note?
The best message to write in a greeting card for someone you care about with mental illness is a personalized message of support, encouragement, hope, or optimism — “I will listen”, “I love you”, “thank you for working so hard to get better”, “we’ll always be here for”, “we’re here for you”, “we know things are hard
What usually goes in a care package?
Food, Snacks and Drinks
What do you send in a care package to a girl?
These ideas for a care package for a sick girlfriend will get your imagination working for a truly special gift.
How do you thank for a care package?
Thank-you so very much for looking after us. Have a wonderful day! I am writing to inform you that I received the care package that J.O.S.H sent to me. I greatly appreciate it!
How do you address a care package?
Include the recipient’s unit, last and first name, title, DPO/FPO/APO, and full zip code. The Post Office no longer delivers packages that are addressed ‘Any Service Member. ‘ Include a second shipping label inside the box just in case the exterior label becomes damaged and unreadable.
What do I put in a care?
Here are 17 ideas to help you decide what to put in a care package:
- Photos and Frames.
- Non-perishable Snacks.
- Coffee and Tea.
- Books and Magazines.
- Bath and Body Products.
- Phone Accessories.
What do you put in a care package for a friend?
What to Include in a Care Package That’s All About YOU!
- Your favorite snacks or candy.
- New coffee beans/grounds or tea you’ve enjoyed.
- An old shirt your friend loved (or hated to make them laugh)
- Sentimental pictures of you both together.
- A book you have recently enjoyed reading.
How do you make a care package?
What Should I Include In My Care Package?
- Favorite snacks or homemade treats.
- Books, magazines or puzzles.
- A diffuser.
- Lotions or scented hand sanitizers.
- A new robe or blanket.
- Seasonal or holiday room decor.
- Pictures or a scrapbook of family and friends.
What do you put in a care package?
We’ve included some unique printables to accompany your care package so you can dress up your gift for any occasion. They include box flap decorations that you can cut to size, fun tags to decorate with and matching stationery to write a heartfelt note.
What to send a long distance loved one?
Send them a thoughtful care package to bring happiness, love and memories all wrapped up in an adorable box. From college kids to military members, these care package ideas are sure to deliver something sweet to your long-distance loved one.
Why send a care package to someone who is away?
There’s always an occasion to send your love to someone. When you can’t be together, remind them how much they mean to you by sending a care package their way. Filled with goodies and personal items, you can send joy, comfort and memories to them no matter how far away they are.
What to Include in a Care Package
You know you want to show your support for a military member who is stationed overseas…But… What kind of message do you want to send?Each of our deployed service members has a distinct set of problems based on where they are stationed, which may influence the precise products that a service member would want if he or she were asked.Consider the demands of a Navy seaman stationed at sea aboard a ship in the middle of the ocean, as opposed to those of a Special Operations team operating in a distant area.However, no matter what those particular variations may be, there are certain items that will always be a hit, no matter what the market conditions are.
When in doubt about what to include and when you haven’t received input from the military person you’re supporting, look through the list of products below and put together a care package that will be much appreciated by the recipient!Never forget that the package itself is one of the most impactful aspects of a care package’s overall impact.Include some really helpful products from the list below, but also take the time to decorate the box to make it more visually appealing!A care package like this will completely blow the military man who receives one out of the water.″It wasn’t the gift itself that was spectacular.
- What I remember most about receiving it was the sensation I had when I realized it was from someone I didn’t even know.″ — Matt et al.
Here is a list of ideas to help you pack up that first, or second, or 10th care package to a deployed service member!
- Snacks are usually a favorite with the kids! There is a relatively limited assortment of snack foods available on many military locations for service personnel to choose from. Sometimes, when it comes to our Special Operations Forces units, MREs (Meals Ready to Eat) are the only thing they have! Consider how delighted you would be if you were to get a box of your favorite cookies after having been forced to subsist on MREs for several weeks. I’m ecstatic to pieces! Always keep in mind that care packages might take a long time to arrive at their destination. It might take anything between 10 days and two weeks, depending on where they are located. Keep in mind that your snacks must be non-perishable or else vacuum sealed/packed in a way that will allow them to last for an extended amount of time in the mail. It is also a good idea to include foods that are easy to transport. It is common for service members to carry refreshments on their person
- therefore, smaller, individually packaged snacks are perfect. Ziplock bags, for example, might be included in your care box so that they can portion out their own snacks. Sunflower seeds, nuts, trail mix, chips of any sort, gummies
- Snack bars (granola bars, protein bars, breakfast bars, etc.)
- Snack cakes
- Small, hard containers containing snacks (such as almonds)
Food and Drink
- Sending food or beverages is a little more difficult. Goods that are already prepared or that will enhance their MREs are the finest items to gift to the military. Protein sources that are available quickly are always welcome. (Tip: If you are sending anything liquid, make sure to cover it in a ziplock bag and wrap it in bubble wrap to prevent it from breaking during shipping. You don’t want a bottle of spicy sauce to crack and contaminate the rest of your package of goodies!) Here are a few suggestions: Energy bars
- tuna fish
- beef jerky
- summer sausage
- instant macaroni and cheese
- tea bags
- peanut butter
- coffee whole bean or ground
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy Drinks
- flavored water packets
- flavored hot sauce packets
- Many of the service members we support have stated that sending toiletries is a terrific idea, but be sure to check with your service member to ensure that he or she has the items that he or she requires. Although it may not appear to be all that thrilling to you, they are quite grateful for receiving personal care goods downrange! Here are some items to include in your package: Shampoo, mouthwash, baby wipes, lip gloss, lotion, pain relievers, feminine hygiene products, eye drops, foot powder, sunscreen, Axe Body Spray, fingernail clippers, Q-Tips, first aid kits, etc. Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shaving lotion, disposable razors, shampoo, mouthwash, baby wipes, lip gloss, lotion, pain relievers, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Who doesn’t appreciate seeing photographs of our warriors having a good time while taking some well-deserved time off to play games or just relax? Let’s make it easier for them to relax and have some R&R by sending them some of the following amusement and recreational items: Books, DVDs (check with your service member first if they have a player! ), Journals (Pilot Precise is frequently requested! ), V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pens, and magazines are all good ideas for sending care packages to military personnel.
- Again, depending on where the service member is stationed and their accessibility to basic products, their requirements may fluctuate
- nonetheless, the following are some of the items that are regularly requested from us: Ankle socks, boot socks, and work gloves are all recommended.
- Batteries of the AA or AAA size are likewise in high demand.
- Shower Towels that are soft
- dryer sheets that are soft
Are you ready to take on the role of an Angel and provide care packages for our heroes?Check out our blog, How To Become An Angel, to discover all you need to know about being an angel!Sending care packages to our deployed military heroes is a wonderful way to let them know that we are thinking of them.Don’t forget to adorn the interior of the box while you’re putting everything together.You may use this as an opportunity to add a unique touch and make your care box genuinely unforgettable!
As examples of the colorful and inventive ways in which Soldiers’ Angels ″Angel″ volunteers design their care packages, consider the following: Do you want to become a Soldiers’ Angel and adopt a military person to whom you can send care packages?More information may be found by clicking here.
Writing the Best Take Care Greeting Card
Sending someone a simple take care greeting card is a quick and easy way to make their day brighter and more enjoyable.Even the smallest expression of affection and acknowledgment may mean the world to someone who isn’t feeling well.If you want to send them something hilarious, sweet, or nice, be sure to include a note expressing your best wishes and affection for them.Take care cards are not intended only for recipients who are dangerously ill, therefore keep in mind to schedule send-outs for these messages throughout times of travel and recuperation as well as times of illness.Some of our options below can help you to remind your loved ones that you are thinking about them.
Tips for Take Care Greeting Cards
Your loved one will be overjoyed when they get your take care message, but there are several tips and methods that you should employ in order to maintain the tone of your card cheery and welcoming.Maintaining a pleasant and friendly attitude can help you to avoid distressing the card receiver.Emotional cards are just as appropriate as humorous messages, but you should exercise caution before inserting any statements that may offend the person who will be receiving your card.You might use quotations, song lyrics, or recollections of your loved one in your message to add a particular touch and personalize it even further.
Messages for Take Care Greeting Cards
- For an outstanding and meaningful take-care message to send to the people you care about, consider some of the suggestions below. There are a variety of instances in which a take care message may be suitable
- nevertheless, you are free to pick and choose what works best for you from the list shown below. ″Take good care of yourself and hang on to the things that are most important to you during the difficult days ahead.″ ″I wish you the best of luck in the years to come.″ ″I’m very sorry to hear about your recent difficulties,″ I say to a neighbour. My family and I will be praying for you and your family as you go down the road ahead. Take good care of yourself, and everything else will fall into place.″ ″Take care of yourself now so that I may have you for all of your tomorrows,″ a spouse says to their partner. Please get better as soon as possible. I’m way too greedy to be able to survive in this world for even a single minute without you. ″Please accept my prayers for a speedy recovery.″ ″Taking better care of yourself is the finest present you could offer my siblings and me,″ my mother says to her children. Remember that we want you both to live forever, so treat yourselves gently.″ ″Please hurry up and get healthy so that I may quit spraying Lysol behind every step you take!″ (For siblings) I’m joking, of course. Make sure you take good care of yourself and get well soon, brother!″ [For mum] ″Mom, it feels like it was only yesterday that you were taking such good care of me and being there for me while I was unwell. Make sure you take care of yourself so that you may feel better as soon as possible!″ ″Take better care of yourself in the future, old guy!″ says the son to his father. We adore you too much to want to see you anywhere other than at home, enjoying life to the fullest and in good health. ″I hope you get better soon, Dad!″ Grandma, I’m sorry to learn that you’re in the hospital. Please accept my condolences.″ Please take excellent care of yourself and have a positive attitude. We’re all pulling for you here at home, and we’re hoping for a rapid recovery,″ says the group. ″Grandpa, it feels like you’ve endured a hundred battles in your lifetime,″ says the author to his grandfather. It’s time to get back into the battle and take care of yourself in the months ahead of you. We will be at your side for each and every medical procedure. Everyone in the family is rooting for you and hoping that you will be able to get back on your feet as soon as possible. ″I adore you.″ The following is addressed to coworkers: ″Take care of yourself so that you can come back to work and resume your role as the office rock star that you are.″ ″We miss you and wish you a speedy recovery,″ we say. ″Broken bones are never fun!″ says the parent of an injured kid. Take good care of yourself and be more cautious the next time you’re playing rough with your buddies. We adore you and want you back as soon as possible in one piece!″ ″I’m really sorry to learn that you’ve been struggling with your health.″ (For friends) I’m hoping you’ll be feeling better soon and will be able to join us for another outing this weekend. Remember to take good care of yourself! ″I can’t believe you’re leaving for school before me!″ says one of my pals. This year, make sure to look after yourself at your new college. We’ve reached adulthood, as evidenced by our appearance. Take care and don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do myself. I adore you, sister from another mister’s household ″Take good care of yourself while you’re away this summer, honey,″ says the parent of a traveling child. We are really proud of you for taking the risk of heading out into the vast unknown. ″Enjoy your summer study abroad experience!″
Load more messages
Quotes and Sayings for Take Care Greeting Cards
- The heart of a take care greeting card is found in its aim, which is to make our loved ones feel better by wishing them well and to take good care of themselves. Make your card stand out from the rest of the pack by using any of these thought-provoking statements. ″Time is the best medicine,″ says the proverb. ″There is no medication like hope, no incentive so tremendous, and no tonic so potent as the prospect of something happening tomorrow,″ according to a Yiddish proverb. ″Enjoy your recuperation,″ says Orison Swett Marden. It is this aspect of the condition that makes it worthwhile.″ – George Bernard Shaw: ″Friendship and love are the most powerful forms of restorative therapy.″ A friend who cares is one who can remain silent with us in a moment of despair or bewilderment, who can stay with us in a time of sadness and mourning, who can accept not knowing. not mending, not curing. that is a friend who cares. – Hubert Humphrey Henri Nouwen is a spiritual teacher.
Load more messages
These college care package notes will have you in stitches!
The pressures of college may be overwhelming, and sending a hilarious care package might help to lighten the mood!I created these free printable college care package notes for you to use in conjunction with the things you may want to include in your box.Thank you so much to my buddy Alyssa over at Arts and Crackers, who contributed her punny sense of humor to this article, which I much appreciate.Being away from home, whether it’s across the city, across the nation, or on a foreign continent, may be a difficult experience.Sending a college care package filled with necessities not only provides practical assistance, but it also communicates to the recipient that he or she is missed.
When I moved away to school, they were some of my favorite people.It not only helps you save money (which is important when you’re in college), but it also gives you that warm, fuzzy sense that someone cares about you…A few supplies, a few snacks, a little inspiration, and a lot of humor go a long way toward creating the ideal college care package.Include the essentials that college students require the most.Not every advice has to be useful (″don’t forget to shave your hands before class!″), but it should always be humorous to relieve some of the burden on the receiver.
- Schick Disposable Razors were my first choice when it came to razors.
- Feeling clean, sanitary, and put-together is vital for anybody, but it is especially crucial for college students who are required to achieve above and above.
- The great quality and clean cut of Schick disposable razors has given me the confidence to begin a journey that takes me outside of my comfort zone.
- Send over some necessities, as well as some delights, to brighten a college student’s mood!
Puns for disposable razors in the college care package:
- ″Make sure you get enough sleep, Blade″
- ″SHAVE your papers often in case your computer fails″
- ″DO NOT STAY UP BLADE – get enough of rest″
- ″You have the ability to deal with this!″
- Make sure you don’t CUT IT TOO CLOSE — go to class on time. Please remember to RAZOR hand in class,″ says the teacher.
- ″Trust your gut instincts and don’t second guess yourself.″
- ″Always remember to stay HYDRO-ated!″
Here are some other ideas for a college care package:
- Noodles – ″Make use of your noodle.″
- Packages of ramen with the message, ″Don’t let anyone ramen on your parade″
- ″Think outside the tissue box″ when it comes to tissues.
- ″Be polite,″ says the jerky. ″Don’t be a jerk about it.″
- Pens or other writing instruments (even a stylus can do!) ″Write often!″ says the author.
- ″The oats are going to be absolutely great.″ says the package of oatmeal.
- Cookies made from scratch – ″Delete your cookies on a regular basis.″
- Protein bars with the slogan ″Raise the bar and achieve amazing things.″
- Drinking water with flavor – ″When life offers you too much water, flavor it.″
- ″Don’t throw in the towel,″ the paper towels say. Persevere!”
- ″Chew your pals judiciously,″ says the gum.
- ″You were mint for this.″
- ″You were mint for this.″
Put together your college care package:
Put everything in a nice box (if you’re mailing it) or a basket (if you’re visiting or sending it off with them) and label it.By clicking on the image below, you may print the college care package notes for your records.It will open the PDF file in a new tab on your computer.After that, you can select whether to download or store it.Please review the terms of service here.
(Please keep in mind that because this article has been sponsored by Schick, you do not need to subscribe in order to access the printable.But I would do it anyway if I were you – since I post a lot of fun printables and projects, like this one.) Remove the notes from the document.Depending on what you’re packing, you can either put some on using washi tape (clip off the section with the hole) or punch a hole and tie it on with ribbon (see photo).You have two options when it comes to Schick disposable razors.You may detach the (which is strongly recommended if you’re shipping it) and attach it to the hole in the bottom.
- That’s the way I prefer it.
- Alternatively, you can tape it to the inside of the closed package.
- Do you want to make your college experience even more enjoyable?
- Encourage your college-bound loved one to participate in the Schick Selfie Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 toward tuition or other goodies!
- CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
- Make a comical college care box to inspire students, supply them with supplies, and make them smile.
- Fill the gift bag with your favorite Schick disposable razors and sprinkle in some amusing puns to brighten a college student’s day.
- This is a sponsored discussion written by me on behalf of Schick® and published on their website.
- All of the thoughts and material on this page are mine.
How To Create The Ultimate Care Package. — Gwennan Rees
Originally, this article was requested by a great school friend who recently received not one, but six care packages over the course of a fortnight when she was in desperate need of some cheering up.She expressed her delight in receiving her tiny care packages and stated that she would never have thought of putting them together herself, nor would she have had the ideas for what to include in them.A care package, for those who are unfamiliar with the term, is a little cargo, letter, card, or collection that is sent over the mail or personally delivered to someone who is in need.When you can’t physically be there to assist, a text message may be a great way to lift someone’s spirits, let them know you care, and let them know you love them.This is an article that was asked by a friend on how to put together the best care package for a friend, partner or member of your family.
Begin with a playing card: You have to start somewhere, and there is no better place to start than with a card, in my opinion.With a card, you can get your message over quickly – whether it’s wishing someone good luck, wishing them well, or simply saying hello.If possible, make it as bright and cheerful as possible.If it contains a really amusing pun, the better.If you’re looking for something a little more spontaneous, check out Etsy for some fantastic options.
- Keep it as low-cost as possible: Maintaining a budget is important while shopping for items to include in your care package, as I believe it is easy to become overexcited when looking for things to include.
- You can easily put together a pretty nice package for about ten dollars; I think I paid about six dollars total when I delivered my package the other week.
- The items you send do not have to be expensive; a few items from the grocery, their favorite cosmetics brand, or even Primark would suffice.
- Know who you’re dealing with: It’s likely that if you’re sending a care package to someone, it’s someone you care about and who you’re familiar with already.
- It might be difficult to know exactly what to gift someone, but think about the person and the choices they would make if they were in your position.
- There are some mainstays that always work, such as chocolate, tea, or a mug, but try to choose items that you know they’d grab for themselves if they had the opportunity to.
- Take a look at this post: You should consider this while selecting items for your parcel, whether you’ll be delivering it in person or sending it through the mail.
- Things that are fragile or breakable may not be the best candidates for the mailman, but if you are sending them, make sure to wrap them securely in bubble wrap first.
- Please don’t make your package excessively large or cumbersome; otherwise, you’ll likely end up with a hefty cost at the post office.
- Also, include shipping instructions in case your package cannot be dropped through the letterbox.
Keep in mind the reason: Keep in mind the reason you’re sending the care box at all times if you want to create the perfect care gift.There are some occasions in which a specific present is inappropriate, such as when someone has experienced a loss and you want to give them a huge pink fluffy heart pillow.If they’re sick at home, they’re not going to want to do anything that requires them to be outside or really active.Remember why you’re sending it and purchase something fitting – something to express your affection while also demonstrating that you’re thinking about their present predicament.These are affiliate links, which means I get a commission if you click on them.If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
12 Creative Care Package Ideas and Printables
For a number of reasons, loved ones may be dispersed around the world; but, this does not preclude you from being there for them.Send them a personalized care package filled with happiness, love, and memories, all packaged up in a cute box for them to enjoy.For everyone from college students to military personnel, these care package ideas will ensure that your long-distance loved one receives a tasty treat.With your care box, we’ve included some one-of-a-kind printables so that you may customize your present for any occasion.The set includes customizable box flap decorations that you may cut to fit your box, amusing tags to use as decorations, and matching stationery for writing a personal message to your loved one.
For college students
For college students who are far away from home, the next best thing to a visit from family is a package that arrives in the mail unexpectedly.Care gifts are a wonderful way to express your affection while also letting a college student know you are thinking of him or her.The following college care package ideas will help them feel at home when away from home or while under strain during finals.They will send a tiny bit of home to soothe and encourage them.
Feeling under the weather
- It’s difficult to recover from a cold in college, especially when you don’t have your mother around to help you feel better. Send your college student medication and other comforting products to let them know it’s acceptable to take a break and get some rest. Suggestions for care packages include: Anti-inflammatories, cough drops, microwavable soup, fuzzy socks, anti-bacterial wipes, thermometer, bandages, tissues, hand sanitizer, and so forth.
Surviving finals week
- Finals week may be quite stressful for college students, what with spending countless hours in the library and attending study reviews after class. Giving your college student a finals survival pack provides a much-needed boost of energy and inspiration, allowing them to get through the week and finish on a high note. Suggestions for care packages include: Water bottle
- Healthy foods like as granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts, or trail mix
- Stress ball or fidget spinner
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Stress ball or fidget spinner
- Supply items for the classroom, such as notecards, highlighters, colored pens, and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate
- chewing gum
- a stress-relieving candle
- and other little items
- Due to the fact that you are responsible for your own area and only make a few excursions to the food store, you will regularly run out of common home supplies. Prepare a supply of products for your college student that they may forget to pick up and keep on hand for emergencies. Suggestions for care packages include: Clothing hangers, razors, body wash, toothbrushes, Q-tips, sunscreen, lotion, scissors, a lint roller, a stain remover pen, and other small household items.
For service members
Send a care package including supplies and personal items to your military member to provide as a reminder of their loved ones back home in the United States.Despite the fact that deployment can be a challenging setting, providing a combination of practical and thoughtful gifts might make your service member feel a little more at ease.When delivering packages overseas, keep the following considerations in mind:
- Size and weight constraints
- the amount of time it will take for your shipment to arrive (attempt to send non-perishable items)
- and other factors.
- Include a card with a list of the materials in case the box is opened accidentally.
- Limit the number of goods you bring since troops have limited personal space and storage.
- Organize your service member’s belongings in reusable packing materials such as newspaper or plastic bags.
- Sentimental objects from home are a wonderful way to express your affection while also providing your partner with an insight into your daily life. Most of these gifts are tiny enough to be carried about with you and will be much appreciated by your military spouse! Suggestions for care packages include: Photos printed on paper
- school-made crafts made by children
- Calendar with family birthdays written on it
- photo pendant
- flash drive containing home videos
- stationery and stamps
- and other small items.
- Items for personal hygiene, such as baby wipes, deodorant, and toothpaste
- Articles cut or printed from the local newspaper or a magazine that are interesting to read
Taste of home
- Send some of your soldier’s favorite foods for him or her to enjoy while away on duty or training. Non-perishable foods, hard packed things (rather than items in a plastic bag) and anything that can be mixed straight into water are some of the simplest snacks to prepare and consume. Don’t forget to bring some regional flavors, such as honey from a nearby farm or barbecue sauce that your squad may use to liven up their meals. Suggestions for care packages include: Spicy cocoa
- chips and salty snacks
- candy (that won’t melt)
- fruit snacks
- condiments such as honey or hot sauce
- treats from a nearby restaurant such as spice packets or dipping sauces
- a movie
- and other activities.
- This superhero-themed care box is jam-packed with sweets and entertainment for your military member, and it’s sure to please. With these amusing goods, you may let them know how powerful and respected they are. Suggestions for care packages include: Games, movies, and music loaded into a flash drive
- Superhero socks
- Sports drinks (ideally powdered mixes)
- Energy and granola bars, jerky snacks
- Board games and playing cards
For a long distance lover
Having a long distance relationship makes it difficult to spend quality time with your significant other, but this does not rule out alternative means of connecting with your significant other.Sending a care package to your boyfriend or girlfriend will let them know you’re thinking of them and care about them.It may be that you are commemorating a specific occasion, or it could simply be that you want to.A care package will have to suffice till they are able to be in your arms once more!For those times when you’re physically together, consider some of these date ideas to ensure that you never run out of things to do with your partner.
Celebrating an anniversary
- Whether you’re celebrating your first month together or your tenth, send your spouse a thoughtful present in the mail and spend a relaxing evening together at home. These ultra-romantic presents will make it appear as though you aren’t even separated from one another. You may take your date to the next level by sending your darling a flash drive containing a secret playlist that you developed specifically for them. Suggestions for care packages include: Gifts such as: A framed photo, confetti, chocolate, travel-sized cologne/perfume (through ground mail only), rose petals, candles, lip gloss or chapstick, breath mints, and jewelry with initials or coordinates are all welcome.
- Give each other a gift card for takeout so that you may go on a virtual date together
- When it comes to the heart, distance is nothing. A care package themed around travel can help you to celebrate your long-distance relationship by demonstrating that ″distance is merely a test to determine how far love can travel.″ Suggestions for care packages include: Map with ideal locations or your next road trip highlighted on it
- Luggage tag
- Travel pillow
- Passport holder
- Sleep mask
- Cozy socks
- Travel-sized toiletries
- Luggage tag
- Treat your loved one to a relaxing spa night in the comfort of their own home, along with a customized care box filled with exquisite delights. Tell your significant other to turn on some soothing music, light some candles, and settle down for a nice evening at home. Suggestions for care packages include: Robe or pajamas
- fuzzy socks
- body lotion
- body scrub
- nail polish
- manicure kit
- bath bombs
- face masks
- body lotion
- body scrub
For kids away at camp
The prospect of sending your child to an overnight camp for the first time can be nerve-wracking for everyone involved.However, he or she will return home with new friends and fond memories, and you will have some much-needed alone time throughout the week.A care box filled with sweets and games to keep your children entertained throughout the week at summer camp, church camp, or sports camp would be much appreciated by their counselors.Furthermore, nothing is more thrilling for them at their age than receiving letters!
- With these creative camping-themed solutions, you can ensure that your camper is well shielded from the sun and the elements. It is possible to give kids the impression of being on an actual camping vacation even if they are not staying in tents or cabins. Suggestions for care packages include: Sunscreen, bug spray, a water bottle, sunglasses, a compass, a flashlight, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, and snacks like as pretzels and popcorn are all recommended.
- Even with all of the programs and activities that have been scheduled, your child may require some play ideas during their leisure in order to keep them from being homesick while away from home. Send a care box that is jam-packed with games and activities to keep them occupied during their downtime. Suggestions for care packages include: Frisbee
- jump rope
- coloring books
- playing cards
- watercolor paints
- inflatable beach ball
- outdoor scavenger hunt
- decorations for their cabin
- funny message from the family pet with a printed image
- stuffed animal
- stuffed animal
- stuffed animal
Capture the memories
- However, even if you can’t be present to see all of the excitement that they are experiencing at camp, this care package will allow them to record some of their favorite pals and experiences. Suggestions for care packages include: a drawstring bag that may be personalized by pals
- Permanent markers in various colors
- matching friendship bracelets
- a journal with a pen
- a disposable camera (or two)
- and so on.
- Fake mustaches and weird sunglasses are among the most amusing picture props.
Shipping tips for sending your care package
- There are some products that can’t be sent through ground or air transportation because they are forbidden. Make certain that your care package does not contain any of the items listed below to ensure that it is successfully delivered to your loved one. Items that cannot be sent include: Lithium-ion batteries
- alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, and liquor)
- cigarettes and smokeless tobacco
- Items that cannot be transported through air transportation include: The following items are available: nail polish, perfume, and matches
There’s always a good reason to express your affection for someone.When you are unable to be together, send a care package to them to let them know how much you value their friendship and support.You may offer pleasure, comfort, and memories to them no matter how far away they are by sending them a care package filled with treats and personal objects.Please see the following list of last-minute gift options if you are seeking for additional items to include in your care box.
The Gift Card – just what should you write?
July 26, 2019
You’ve organised a gift box to send to someone you care about, but what do you write in the card?
- The most important piece of advice is to write from the heart. The most important thing is that you’re letting them know that they’re loved, missed, and on your mind at the same time. In her years of handwriting cards, Kathy from Wishing You Well has amassed a large collection of cards that she can point you in the correct path if you’re getting lost. Along with a sincere remark, it is preferable to be detailed if you can provide extra assistance. When others ask, ‘What can I do for you?’ or ‘How can I assist you?’, it frequently causes the sick person to feel greater strain since they have to use more effort in order to come up with anything concrete. They eventually say things like, ‘I’m fine for the time being,’ or ‘I don’t need anything.’ Consequently, offer to do something extra special for them. Provide them with services such as arranging for meals to be delivered or, if you are coworkers, offer to take on part of their responsibilities. I’ve included some suggestions below
- the categories are entirely up to you. Please feel free to use, modify, and/or contribute to them as you see fit. Things to write for a sick friend or family member include: I’m hoping for the greatest outcome for you
- please accept my best wishes.
- I want to remind you how powerful you are, so please get better and return to your magnificent self as soon as possible. Each and every day, we think of you and hope you a speedy recovery
- I’ll contact you soon to find out precisely what I can do to help you
- I’m available to you if you need a buddy
- In my thoughts and prayers, I am thinking about you.
- Things to write for someone who has cancer and/or is through chemotherapy include the following: It may be difficult to know what to say to someone who is suffering from cancer, and it might vary depending on the type and stage of the disease. When some cancer patients were asked what they wished to hear during their treatment, they said that they wished to hear honesty and encouragement. Here are some suggestions. I’m not sure what to say, but just know that I’m here for you.
- You’re on my thoughts and in my heart, and I’m thinking about you.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact me
- I am here to assist you, so please know that you are not alone.
- You have my full support throughout the process.
- You can reach out to me at any moment for anything.
- In every sense, you are the same wonderful person you have always been.
- Some suggestions for a coworker include the following: Recovery is difficult work—but you are not alone. We don’t think about you or wish you well even on the most ordinary days.
- It’s time to take it easy and recharge! I hope you are feeling well soon
- I/we understood exactly how much I/we rely on you when you’re not around to assist us. Get well soon
- I hope you are able to recover quickly! After that, we’ll make a point of celebrating
- I’m sending you plenty of hugs to make you feel better
- I’m sending you positive and healthy energies
- Warmest wishes for a rapid recovery from your illness
- We really miss you around here
You’ll be on the right road if you remember to be honest and real while also offering assistance; if you get stuck, Kathy will be there to help you through the process. You’ve already demonstrated your thoughtfulness by putting together a great gift box/care package, and the note is the frosting on the cake. Simone Duckmanton, Best Wishes for the Future
Leave a comment
Comments will be reviewed and approved before they are shown.
Nice Things to Give & Say
Care packages and greeting cards are also available.It’s possible that a friend or loved one is suffering from a mental condition.They may or may not be in the hospital at the time of writing.However, you are at a loss for what to offer them in order to demonstrate your concern and concern for their well-being.A care package and/or a greeting card may be a wonderful solution for your loved one.
However, the majority of individuals are unsure about what to gift or say.As a result, too few persons with mental illnesses get presents or cards while they are sick, despite the fact that they may make a significant impact.We’ve made it as simple as possible for you to do so right here.The following presents and messages were given to me by people who knew I was suffering from a mental illness over the course of more than 15 years.I hope these may be of assistance to your friends or family members as well.
- Care Packages are a great way to show someone you care.
- Greeting cards are a lovely and considerate present to give to someone.
- Care gifts that are tailored to the recipient’s needs can have a significant impact.
- Following are some recommendations based on our personal hospitalization experiences.
- The following items are recommended: 1.
- socks with a grip bottom (we recommend GripCity Socks); 2.
- composition books; 3.
- notepads; We really enjoy Knock Knock’s: I am stronger than journal, affirmation journals, I’m doing my best journal, It’s Gonna Be Okay journals 1 and 2, and thankfulness diaries.
- The following items are recommended: 5.
- stress balls, 6.
squeezable plastic water bottles, 7.micro toiletries, 8.storage pouches (we prefer Blue Q), 9.sugar-free junk food (no lollipops), 10.little plants in plastic phase, 11.calming music (such as natural sounds), and 12.
books (easy to read).Greeting Cards are a type of greeting card that is used to express feelings.
- Your Own Message
We strongly advise you to get a blank greeting card (with an image of flowers, nature, animals, or something else that isn’t too hilarious, for example) and put your own message in it.When writing a greeting card for someone you care about who has mental illness, a personalized message of support, encouragement, hope, or optimism is best — ″I will listen,″ ″I love you,″ ″thank you for working so hard to get better,″ ″we’ll always be here for,″ ″we’re here for you,″ ″we know things are hard for you right now, but you will get better,″ ″we need you,″ ″you are brave,″ ″you are strong,″ ″you are not alone,″ ″you can get There are a plethora of ″appropriate″ things to say.Be extremely sympathetic, don’t pass judgment, and refrain from telling them what to do.
- There are two ways to say this: ″I″ or ″us.″ A straightforward, succinct message may be quite effective.
- You may add ″xo″ stickers or ″cute″ stickers to the inside of the card to personalize it.
- Your own personal message on a handmade card that you created yourself.
- Creating your own card, either on your own or as part of a group activity, such as a ″card making party,″ is encouraged.
- Colored construction paper, multi-printed card stock, scrapbooking paper, vintage paper, foam paper, fabric, lace, stickers, decorative stamps, stamp pads, molding clay, markers, metallic markers, glitter sticks, pencils, coloring pencils, paint, pens, glue, glue stick, printed quotes or poems — pre-printed or printed on vellum paper, basically anything you think will help people decorate cards is a good idea.
- If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected].
- Our ForLikeMinds Cards are number three.
- Consider the sentiments in our ForLikeMinds Card Line, which includes a variety of humorous and inspirational themes.
- They were written by us as a result of our own personal experiences with mental illness.
- Our top 6 designs (those are featured first) have been seen by approximately 500,000 people on social media.
- We are aware that persons suffering from mental illness are interested in hearing our messages.
- Our goal was to provide them with hope and encouragement, as well as to let them know that they are not alone and that they are a member of a community of great fortitude and strength.
4.Cards purchased from a store Depending on the message, they may be both beneficial and detrimental.Good: As long as you’re promoting something that can be realistically done and not creating unreasonable expectations, encouragement cards are OK.If your loved one doesn’t match these requirements, they may feel stressed and as if they are disappointing you and your family.2.get well soon cards — as long as you understand that it may take some time for the person to recover, as it happens in the case of mental illness.
3.I miss you cards — as long as you’ve been demonstrating your affection rather than simply stating it.You don’t want to get the response ″if you miss me so much, why don’t you come see me.″ 4.
- I’m thinking of thank you cards — as long as you’ve been presenting as well, for example, by calling thank you cards — for example, ″thank you for being so strong and working so hard.″ 5.
- To make someone grin, it’s always a good idea to include a humorous message in the card, as well as a ″cute″ animal or figure to draw attention to the sentiment.
- In the event that you are unable to be with your loved one on a special occasion, sending them a card might be a thoughtful gesture.
- If you do decide to send one, make it clear that you wish you could be there with them in person.
- Awful: 1.
- Cards depicting mental illness — there aren’t many mental illness-specific store-bought cards available, but a few have lately appeared — many of these transmit stereotyped messages about mental disease.
other illness-specific cards – these are occasionally useful.Sometimes things are unpleasant, but tomorrow will be better – for someone suffering from mental illness, tomorrow is frequently not better, and rehabilitation can be a lengthy journey.If you are telling your loved one that they would feel better if they only had gratitude, thankfulness is almost always a harmful thing.People suffering from mental illness are grateful for what they have, but their disease frequently prevents them from expressing their gratitude.Don’t be too cheerful – mental illness can impair your capacity to experience emotions, particularly happiness.
A cheerful card may serve to remind individuals of this, which may make them feel downhearted.5.When you’re stuck for ideas on what to write The perfect quotations and poetry may help to convey a powerful message.You may discover them in a variety of locations on the internet.Here are a few of our favorite places to look: Goodreads is the most reliable source of quotations.Subjects: Optimistic and inspirational DreamChangeJourneyRecovery FearStruggle Other sources of quotations include: motivation and awe.
SuccessVariousWisdom Quotes from Google – click on the photos.You’ll see a lot of them.Poetry Foundation is the best source of poetry.Suggested method: select a poem you like, cut and paste it from the page into a word doc, print it onto a sheet of paper (vellum paper works well), cut it to the size of the inside of the card, and glue it to the inside of the card Other poets who have contributed to this collection include Dale Carnegie.
Life is difficult, but it is also inspiring.RumiStruggle Toni Morrison is a novelist who lives in New York City.Poems on life may be found on Google by searching for them and clicking on the photos.
Faith-based messaging – If you do not know the religious beliefs of the card recipient, it is recommended not to add a faith-based message in the card.Ideas from our ForLikeMinds Facebook community, number six.Please consider making a donation to our Psych Ward Greeting Cards program in order to express your support for the efforts of our ForLikeMinds community members.Thank you very much.Don Anderson: I’d want to thank you for your time.You’re a survivor, you’re still standing, you haven’t been beaten yet, and you won’t be beaten ever again.
- Charlie Blakeborough (Charlie Blakeborough): Dear Anxiety, please leave me alone and take depression with you.
- In the words of Steven Bolt, ″The Sun is constantly beaming above the clouds!″ For Julie Bradbury, I wish that you would stop overthinking, reliving unsuccessful scenarios, feeding self doubt, and seeing the good in everyone but yourself.
- You are deserving of more.
″I don’t know how and I don’t know when, but I know things will get better,″ Penny Clark says, referring to her situation.Marlys Mary Collins: Even when you’re at your lowest point, you’re still the best version of yourself.Lisa Davis: Please know that I am here to help you.
Claudia Devita: You have all you need to be successful in your own right!/ You are not alone in your feelings.James Green: I was in love back then.
- We are not second-class citizens.
- Julie Harris-Fain: Mama warned me that there might be days like that in the future.
- Mama shared her thoughts.
- Stay strong and persistent with your physicians, therapist, and medication.
- You have a chance to recover.
- Jaymie Falkenhan: It’s important that you exist.
You’re deserving of it.Look for your rainbow./ Keep your head raised high as you go forward!You’re up to the task.Amy Farley: It’s worth battling for you, Amy.
- You are someone who deserves to be believed in.
- Maureen Fitzmaurice believes that this too will pass.
- Sunshine thoughts are being sent to Teresa Hatley.
- Greetings and best wishes.
- / I’m sending enormous bear hugs your way.
- May God, the universe, and your higher power shower you with blessings of joy and happiness.
With the hope that you will have enough strength to last one day, one hour./ Girl, if you are able to brush your teeth, you have accomplished something!Today, may you have fun, dance, and sing since that is where it all begins.
Although I understand that you are not feeling well right now, please bear with me.Although some days may be dark, the sun will shine again the next day!Yes, it will!And you could even pick out a few methods that will help you cope with the rain a little better!The world is a better place because you are a part of it!
Frances-Hernandez-Soo: You’re never on your own.We’re all in this together, after all.Julie Kates Holbrook (Kates Holbrook): Regardless matter the situation, there is always a way out.Don’t be too hard on yourself.Keep in mind that sadness deceives us.Eriq Henri Madsen (Henri Madsen): If you believe you are alone, inadequate, or incapable of receiving assistance.
You’re completely wrong.I think you’re just wonderful in every aspect.Lana Maureen: I’m Lana Maureen, and I’m here to tell you that I’m Lana Maureen.There are times when you have to struggle through the worst days of your life in order to achieve the finest days of your life.Amy Nichole: I’m not sure what’s around the corner, but I’m going to put my faith in the best that can happen.
- Stay the course, and you’ll be happy and healthy again.
- / Robin Palmer Learn to appreciate yourself because life is worth living.
- / Be kind with yourself.
- / You’ll be able to get through this.
- Neil Primeau (Neil Primeau): Please understand that the desire to improve one’s health is admirable.
- Carlos Reuff: Anxiety may be a liar as well.
- Richardson, Rakia CP: I can assure you that the sun will rise in the morning tomorrow.
- Your sole responsibility is to be present.
- / You’ll find your way back…in the meantime, just be right now and take a deep breath.
- Linda Rouse (interviewer): You have a purpose, remember that – there will never be another you!
- When difficulty or tribulation strikes, seek for the helpers (Mrs.
- You are one-of-a-kind!
- / You are thoughtful.
You have good judgment.You are really essential!/ The sunlight triumphs over even the darkest night.A pebble tossed into a pond causes ripples to spread outwards; similarly, your good activities will have a function.
Fear is defeated by action./ Hello there, You!Just remember that you’ve survived all of your other difficult days and will be able to overcome this one as well.- Susan Showers (interviewer): You are the only one who has ever been or will ever be on this planet.You are one of a kind!The world is in desperate need of you.
- Shirley Soliz: Every day is a new day.
- / Every day is a new day.
- / Every day is a new day.
- This is going to be a really nice day.
- Samantha Tracewell is a fictional character created by author Samantha Tracewell.
You are cherished!/ You are not alone in your feelings.Take a deep breath and expel dread./ You are more capable than you realize.
Lori Croft Warner: Remember to smile because God will always love you.You’re Never on Your Own.
How To Assemble A Care Package
Members of the military who are stationed in other countries do not have the luxury of hopping in their car and driving to the store, as we do.Items that are often found in civilian life, like as food, razors, and even tampons for women, are difficult to come by, and are not given by the military.Families and friends send items in the form of ″Care Packages″ to service members so that they have things like hygiene supplies, food, and even entertainment to keep them entertained while they are away from home.
- As a result, many military personnel find themselves without any means of obtaining necessary supplies, and this is where soldiers’ angels comes in!
- Troops’ Angels was started by Patti Patton-Bader after she learned that the majority of the soldiers in her son’s unit were not receiving care packages from family or friends, and as a result, her son was sharing the supplies she was giving to the soldiers.
- After learning that just she and her spouses were providing goods, and that the troops were in critical need of supplies, she organized a large group of volunteers to begin delivering care packages as quickly as possible.
- You may learn more about how Soldiers’ Angels got their start by visiting this page.
- Care packages are now one of many things we do at Soldiers’ Angels, and we send them to soldiers all across the world.
- Our Deployed Adoptions Team (DAT) is a group of committed Angels that provide assistance to military personnel who are deployed overseas.
- While on deployment, DAT strives to guarantee that no service member feels alone, and they do this by delivering care packages and letters to military members.
- Because there are still thousands of men and women fighting in battle zones throughout the world, risking their lives on a daily basis to ensure our freedom.
- Are you interested in providing assistance to our troops?
- Find out how to become an angel right here!
- What is a care package, and how does it work?
- A care package is a collection of a variety of products that Angels believe would be beneficial to service troops in their respective roles.
- Food and beverages, as well as comfort and hygiene goods, as well as various types of entertainment, are commonly included in care packages.
They are placed into a shippable box and dispatched overseas by the United States Postal Service.What should be included in a care package?Consider the following scenario: you’re going camping.Aside from clothing and equipment, all of the other stuff you might require (snacks, hygiene supplies, activities to keep you occupied, and so on) are typically included in a care package.For example, as previously said, there are many items that we may obtain without giving it a second thought that our military personnel do not have access to when on deployment.The ability to purchase fresh socks, food, books, periodicals, or even basic hygiene products when deployed overseas is not available to service members stationed in other countries.
Here are just a few examples of the extras that DAT Angels have included in their packages in the past.
Food, Snacks and Drinks
- Cheese crackers, chips, and sunflower seeds
- candy (but avoid chocolate)
- nuts or trail mix
- Ramen noodles
- seasonings and sauces
- energy bars
- and other snacks.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving lotion, disposable razors, shampoo, mouthwash, baby wipes, lip balm, lotion, and pain medicines are among items that may be found in the bathroom.
- Products for feminine hygiene
- Eye drops, sunscreen, glass cleaner or lens cleaning cloths (for wiping sand off their glasses), fingernail clippers, Q-Tips, first aid kits, and other personal care items are recommended.
- Supplies for letter writing
- holiday decorations
- board games
- journals (Pilot Precise is frequently requested)
- and other items.
- Cozy Shower Towels
- V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pens
- Ankle socks, boot socks, and work gloves
- AAA Batteries
- V5 Stick Rolling Ball Pens
When you adopt a service person through Soldiers’ Angels, you frequently receive feedback from your service member, which allows you to learn about his or her likes and dislikes.Every one of our adoptees receives a delightful surprise in addition to the needs, thanks to the eff