Zip code 40221 is located mostly in Jefferson County, Kentucky. This postal code encompasses addresses in the city of Jefferson, KY. Find directions to 40221 , browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more.
What city has zip code 40221?
ZIP Code Details
What is Zip address?
What does ZIP mean? ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan. However, the USPS intentionally chose the acronym to indicate that mail travels more quickly when senders mark the postal code on their packages and envelopes.
What is a zip code and how do you find it?
ZIP Codes are numbered with the first digit representing a certain group of U.S. states, the second and third digits together representing a region in that group (or perhaps a large city) and the fourth and fifth digits representing a group of delivery addresses within that region.
Why do places have zip codes?
In 1963 the Post Office Department introduced and vigorously promoted the use of the Zone Improvement Plan (ZIP) Code. The code was originally intended to allow mail sorting methods to be automated but ended up creating unimagined socio-economic benefits as an organizing and enabling device.
What is the ZIP code in USA?
A ZIP code is the term used to describe the postal code system in the United States. It is a series of numbers that communicates information about people within different geographic groupings.
What is my ZIP code California?
Zip Code List Zip Code – 902 in California
|90201||Cudahy||Los Angeles County|
|90202||Bell||Los Angeles County|
|90202||Bell Gardens||Los Angeles County|
|90209||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
What is a ZIP code in Canada?
Like British, Irish and Dutch postcodes, Canada’s postal codes are alphanumeric. They are in the format A1A 1A1, where A is a letter and 1 is a digit, with a space separating the third and fourth characters.
What is the ZIP code of USA Texas?
Zip Codes in Texas 2022
|79907||El Paso||El Paso County|
What is the ZIP code of Florida?
Looking for a list of cities, counties or zips in Florida?
What is the ZIP code for Australia?
Zip codes are divided geographically: New South Wales has the combinations between 1000 and 1999, 2000-2599 and 2619-2898, the Norfolk Island have the zip code: 2899, New South Wales from 2921 to 2999, the Australian Capital Territory 0200- 0299, 2600-2618 and 2900-2920, Victoria 3000-3999 and 8000-8999, Queensland
Who was Robert Moon?
Robert A. Moon, a career postal employee who in 1963 won a 20-year fight for what was to become the ZIP code, died on Tuesday at a hospital in Leesburg, FL, 34748. He is the undisputed father of the first three digits in the code.
Which US territory only has one ZIP code?
Postal codes in Puerto Rico, a United States commonwealth, are part of the United States ZIP code system.
Can two towns have the same ZIP code?
When looking at postal codes around the world, there are cases where two different cities are served by the same postal code. For example, the zip code 94608 in California is used for both Emeryville and parts of Oakland. One postal code, two cities.
How do you check your zip code?
– 000-044: Oct. 6 through Oct. 27 – 045-220: Oct. 18 through Nov. 5 – 221-375: Nov. 1 through Nov. 19 – 376-584: Nov. 15 through Dec. 3 – 585-719: Nov. 29 through Dec. 17 – 720-927: Dec. 13 through Dec. 31 – 928-999: Dec. 27 through Jan. 11, 2022
What state has the most ZIP codes?
Zip Code City County Population ; 77449: Katy: Harris County: 128,294: 77494: Katy: Fort Bend County: 118,291: 11368: Corona: Queens County: 112,088: 79936: El Paso: El Paso County: 111,620: 90011: Los Angeles: Los Angeles County: 111,165: 60629: Chicago: Cook County: 110,029: 75034: Frisco: Collin County: 108,525: 11385: Ridgewood: Queens County: 107,796: 77084: Houston: Harris County: 107,673: 91331: Pacoima
How to find my unique 4 digit ZIP code extension?
Visit the USPS website and click on the link titled ‘Look Up a ZIP Code.’ Enter the mailing address in the appropriate boxes and click ‘Find.’ For example, enter 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC if you are looking up the ZIP Code+4 Extension for the White House.
ZIP Code 40221, Louisville KY (Kentucky)
|Data Last Updated: March 1, 2022|
ZIP Code 40221 Details
|C||Community Post Office (CPO)|
|N||Non Postal Community Name|
|‘Blank’ =||Non-Unique ZIP Code|
|M =||APO/FPO Military ZIP Code|
|P =||PO Box ZIP Code|
|U =||Unique ZIP Code (includes businesses and government buildings that have their own unique zip code)|
|Time Zone:||Eastern (GMT -05:00)|
|Observes Daylight Saving:||Yes|
|Division:||East South Central|
ZIP Code 40221 2010 Census Demographics
|IMPORTANT: This data does not inlcude population counts for persons in nursing homes, correctional facilities, or other institutions. This is an estimation of the household population based on US Postal Service delivery information.″>Current Population:|
|Households per ZIP Code:|
|Sort by this field to get the top house values by zip code.The Median average house value numbers are from the Census American Community Survey 2014-2018.″>Average House Value:||$0|
|Sort by this field to get all the top household incomes by zip code.The Median average household income numbers are from the Census American Community Survey 2014-2018.″>Avg. Income Per Household:||$0|
|Persons Per Household:||0.00|
|American Indian Population:|
|Median Age:||0.00 years|
|Male Median Age:||0.00 years|
|Female Median Age:||0.00 years|
ZIP Code 40221 Other Demographics
|Total Delivery Receptacles:||2,624|
|Number of Businesses:||9|
|1st Quarter Payroll:||$755,000|
|Water Area:||0 sq mi|
|Land Area:||0 sq mi|
|113th Congressional District:||03|
|113th Congressional Land Area:||319.34 sq mi|
|Single Family Delivery Units:|
|Multi Family Delivery Units:|
|Total Delivery Receptacles:||2,624|
ZIP Code 40221 Social Security Benefits
|Widow(er)s and Parents:||5||+5|
|Monthly Benefits – All:||$53,000||$55,000||+$2,000|
|Monthly Benefits – Retired Workers:||$30,000||$28,000||($2,000)|
|Monthly Benefits – Widow(ers):||$0||$5,000||+$5,000|
ZIP Code 40221 Statistical Areas
|A Core Based Statistical Area is the official term for a functional region based around an urban center of at least 10,000 people, based on standards published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in 2000. These standards are used to replace the definitions of metropolitan areas that were defined in 1990.A CBSA is broken into two sub categories, Metro and Micro, and are detailed in the CBSA Type Field. These are defined by their population densities. To be considered a Micro area, population must be between 10,000 and 50,000. To be considered a Metro area, population must exceed 50,000.″>CBSA:||31140|
|A Core Based Statistical Area is the official term for a functional region based around an urban center of at least 10,000 people, based on standards published by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in 2000. These standards are used to replace the definitions of metropolitan areas that were defined in 1990.A CBSA is broken into two sub categories, Metro and Micro, and are detailed in the CBSA Type Field. These are defined by their population densities. To be considered a Micro area, population must be between 10,000 and 50,000. To be considered a Metro area, population must exceed 50,000.″>CBSA Name:||Louisville/Jefferson County, KY-IN|
|A metropolitan statistical area containing an urbanized area of at least 2.5 million people can be subdivided into two or more ‘metropolitan divisions’, provided specified criteria are met. Metropolitan divisions are conceptually similar the primary metropolitan statistical areas (PMSAs) defined under previous standards.This field gives the sub-divided region name.″>CBSA Division Name:|
|CBSA Division Population:|
|MSA Name:||Louisville, KY-IN MSA|
|City State Key:||X15639|
|Preferred Last Line Key:||X15639|
What Does ″ZIP Code″ Stand For?
- The December holiday season coincides with the busiest time of year for the United States Postal Service, when we’re all busy sending out greetings and gifts to family and friends.
- However, USPS personnel are extremely busy all year round: postal employees process a staggering 181.9 million pieces of first-class mail each day on average!
- To ensure fast and dependable mail delivery, the United States Postal Service (USPS) relies significantly on five- or nine-digit ZIP codes, which are used by 470,000 employees (including 7,000 members of the Fleet of Feet who deliver mail on foot).
- But, have you ever given any attention to what ZIP codes are in reality?
- Because we rarely memorize anything other than our home addresses, we tend to overlook the significance of those five digits, aside from the cultural cachet of knowing (or even living in) ″90210.″ Because we rarely memorize anything other than our home addresses, we tend to overlook the importance of those five digits.
What does ZIP mean?
- Zone Improvement Plan (ZIP) is an abbreviation for Zone Improvement Plan.
- In fact, the United States Postal Service (USPS) deliberately created the acronym in order to convey the message that mail goes more swiftly when senders include the postal code on their parcels and envelopes.
- It stands to reason that the phrase ZIP code would be associated with the word zippy, which literally translates as ″lively″ or ″peppy.″ The main system of ZIP codes that is now in use was established in 1963.
- Prior to the implementation of this system, the United States Postal Service had a postal zone system that was only applicable to big cities.
- This is where the ″improvement″ portion of the sentence comes in.
- The first five digits of a ZIP code are used to identify the location.
- The first three digits relate to a sectional center facility (or SCF), which is essentially a network of super post offices.
- The remaining digits correspond to a postal code.
- Those three digits in the ZIP code are shared by all of the post offices in that ZIP code, and all of their mail is sorted and processed by the same SCF.
- A SCF’s territory is designated by the final two numerals, which represent the individual post office inside that region.
What is a ZIP+4?
- ZIP+4 was the name of a new system that was launched in the 1980s.
- The basic code was expanded to include four extra digits (each preceded by a hyphen).
- This enabled senders to provide a more accurate location, such as a specific block or apartment building, while composing their messages.
- In actuality, the last two numerals denote which portion or side of the roadway is being discussed.
- The increase in the number of post office boxes necessitated the need for this higher level of precision.
- What about something that is genuinely sent by postal service?
- Learn more about the differences between absentee and mail-in ballots here!
ZIP Code Overview
The Importance Of ZIP Codes
- In the United States, ZIP code information is essential for conducting commercial activities.
- Whether you’re delivering mail, handling fraud detection, or studying demographic information, this is a vital parameter to know.
- The purpose of this article is to assist you in better understanding the background behind this combination of statistics in greater depth and detail, so that you may use this data point to your advantage in your company’s operations.
The American ZIP Code System (USPS)
- The ZIP code’s primary function is to expedite and streamline the processing of information.
- Processing delays may occur as a consequence of typographical errors in ZIP codes.
- The United States Postal Service is the ultimate source for gaining an in-depth grasp of the ZIP code encoding system.
- Hopefully, this extensive FAQ resource will be of use.
- What you’ll see is that every digit contained within a ZIP code has significance when considered as part of a systematic strategy.
ZIP & ZIP+4
- ZIP codes in the United States are composed of five number digits.
- In addition to being known as ZIP+4 codes, they are sometimes referred to as add-on or plus-four codes since they feature four additional digits that define a geographic section inside a ZIP code delivery region.
- The first number of a ZIP code denotes a specific set of states in the United States.
- Each of the group’s second and third numbers represents a territory, such as a significant city, inside that group.
- It is just necessary to know the first five digits of the ZIP code in order to send mail.
- Including the complete ZIP+4 code, on the other hand, can shorten delivery times owing to the particular geographic information being conveyed.
- ZIP codes are converted into barcodes, which allow for the automatic sorting of mail, hence reducing the amount of human monitoring that is required in the process.
History Of The ZIP Code
The ZIP code system was established during a period of economic boom in the United States of America.Due to a quick increase in population as well as a burgeoning in commercial activity following the first and second World Wars, it developed out of necessity.During this time period, existing postal delivery methods began to fail as a result of the requirement for information to move across the whole United States continent more quickly than previously.
- A new system was developed in response to this, and it was officially deployed in 1963 following a 20-year development process by Robert Moon, who spent his entire career working for the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- A specified numerical system was used instead of a less organized recall of well-known cities, counties, and states in order to operate this system.
- This transition from a more informal and personal method of managing mail to one that was more defined and ordered sparked criticism and a 20-year battle.
- At the time of Moon’s death in 2001, he was credited with the development of the first three digits of the United States ZIP code.
- By 1967, ZIP codes were used to identify all mail delivered in the United States.
- This period in history saw the United States Postal Service responsible for transporting 80 billion pieces of mail, an increase from the previous peak of 30 billion during World War II.
Meanwhile, a new world of transportation was emerging, characterized by the use of trucks and airplanes, which were capable of transporting commodities more effectively than traditional train systems.As time went on, ZIP codes grew to serve a greater number of functions in American culture and society.When it comes to the United States Census, for example, ZIP codes are used to categorize demographic information, which includes but is not limited to educational attainment, family income, household size, and other population health indicators, among other things.ZIP codes are used by financial institutions such as banks, insurance providers, and credit card firms to determine interest rates.
- Zip codes are also employed in online purchasing applications, particularly in the areas of fraud detection and prevention, as previously mentioned.
- ZIP codes are essential for knowing the demographic features of the United States as well as conducting business inside the country.
ZIP Codes In Global Perspective
It is a member country of the Universal Postal Union that the United States belongs to (UPU). In order to promote the free interchange of worldwide mail, the United Nations Postal Union (UPU) relies on postal code standards created and maintained by the United States of America.
The United Nations Regulatory Body
The United Nations’ regulatory authority, the United Nations Population Fund (UPU), is reliant on member countries like the United States for funds, insights, and scientific leadership.Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology from the United States, the Universal Postal Union has been able to construct new postal systems in developing countries from the ground up in recent years.A second function of the UPU is to act as a mediator in conflicts arising in a complicated global trade environment.
- The United States, with its ZIP code system and expertise, is one of the most generous donors to the United Nations Population Fund (UPU).
- Therefore, it is critical for technologists who deal with ZIP code data to realize that postal code systems have far-reaching geopolitical relevance as problem-solving tools, and that this understanding should be communicated to them.
Postal Codes In Canada (Canada Post)
There are two different systems of postal codes in use in Canada and the United States.For starters, ZIP codes are unique to the United States and are maintained by the United States Postal Service (USPS).When it comes to postal codes in Canada, they are administered by Canada Post, which is the country’s mail delivery agency.
- Canada, like the United States, has one of the most well-defined postal code systems in the world, which is similar to the United States.
- During the 1950s and 1960s, the country had a population boom, which coincided with the development of this system.
- This was the initial postal code, which was a three-digit system that was later expanded to a six-digit system starting in 1969.
- It is known as a forward sortation area (FSA) in the first three digits of the number, and it corresponds to a geographical location such as a province or territory.
- The second set of three digits relates to a local delivery unit (LDU), which is a collection of addresses that is described by the first set of three digits.
- Postal sorting, automation, and the administration of demographic data have all been facilitated by the use of postcodes in Canada, which are analogous to ZIP codes in the United States for mail distribution.
Because of the combination of our worldwide datasets and best-in-class technology, Loqate assists businesses all over the world in verifying client addresses.Using our simple to integrate API, our customers may validate customer data right at the moment of collection.Read on to learn more about how Loqate’s address verification solutions might benefit your organization.
CI Gateway Zip Code List
|90201||Bell||Los Angeles County|
|90201||Bell Gardens||Los Angeles County|
|90201||Cudahy||Los Angeles County|
|90202||Bell||Los Angeles County|
|90202||Bell Gardens||Los Angeles County|
|90209||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90210||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90211||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90212||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90213||Beverly Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90220||Rancho Dominguez||Los Angeles County|
|90220||Compton||Los Angeles County|
|90221||East Rancho Dominguez||Los Angeles County|
|90221||Compton||Los Angeles County|
|90222||Rosewood||Los Angeles County|
|90222||Compton||Los Angeles County|
|90223||Compton||Los Angeles County|
|90224||Rancho Dominguez||Los Angeles County|
|90224||Compton||Los Angeles County|
|90230||Culver City||Los Angeles County|
|90231||Culver City||Los Angeles County|
|90232||Culver City||Los Angeles County|
|90233||Culver City||Los Angeles County|
|90239||Downey||Los Angeles County|
|90240||Downey||Los Angeles County|
|90241||Downey||Los Angeles County|
|90242||Downey||Los Angeles County|
|90245||El Segundo||Los Angeles County|
|90247||Gardena||Los Angeles County|
|90248||Gardena||Los Angeles County|
|90249||Gardena||Los Angeles County|
|90250||Holly Park||Los Angeles County|
|90250||Hawthorne||Los Angeles County|
|90251||Hawthorne||Los Angeles County|
|90254||Hermosa Beach||Los Angeles County|
|90255||Walnut Park||Los Angeles County|
|90255||Huntington Park||Los Angeles County|
|90260||Lawndale||Los Angeles County|
|90261||Lawndale||Los Angeles County|
|90262||Lynwood||Los Angeles County|
|90263||Malibu||Los Angeles County|
|90264||Malibu||Los Angeles County|
|90265||Malibu||Los Angeles County|
|90266||Manhattan Beach||Los Angeles County|
|90267||Manhattan Beach||Los Angeles County|
|90270||Bell||Los Angeles County|
|90270||Maywood||Los Angeles County|
|90272||Pacific Palisades||Los Angeles County|
|90274||Palos Verdes Peninsula||Los Angeles County|
|90274||Palos Verdes Estates||Los Angeles County|
|90274||Rolling Hills||Los Angeles County|
|90274||Rolling Hills Estates||Los Angeles County|
|90275||Palos Verdes Peninsula||Los Angeles County|
|90275||Palos Verdes Estates||Los Angeles County|
|90275||Rancho Palos Verdes||Los Angeles County|
|90275||Rolling Hills Estates||Los Angeles County|
|90277||Redondo Beach||Los Angeles County|
|90278||Redondo Beach||Los Angeles County|
|90280||South Gate||Los Angeles County|
|90290||Topanga||Los Angeles County|
|90291||Playa Del Rey||Los Angeles County|
|90291||Venice||Los Angeles County|
|90292||Marina Del Rey||Los Angeles County|
|90292||Venice||Los Angeles County|
|90293||Playa Del Rey||Los Angeles County|
|90293||Venice||Los Angeles County|
|90294||Venice||Los Angeles County|
|90295||Marina Del Rey||Los Angeles County|
|90295||Venice||Los Angeles County|
|90296||Playa Del Rey||Los Angeles County|
|90296||Venice||Los Angeles County|
Australia Postal Code Lookup – Find a Postal Code
The Australian General Department of Postmaster adopted postal codes for the first time in Australia in 1967, marking the beginning of the country’s postal code system.The earlier systems, such as the alphanumeric sorting codes that were used in Melbourne, were decommissioned.There was a Post Office allocated to each of the designated locations.
- All of these are now under the control of Australia Post.
- It is necessary to use the four-digit code for sorting and delivering letters and packages.
The correct format
The postal code for the destination is placed at the end of the address of the sender.The correct sequence is to place the city first and the ZIP code right after it, as in: SYDNEY NSW 2000.The postal code is usually written on the envelopes in the bottom right corner, in four orange rectangles, which are located in the lower right corner.
- Added in 1990, this model’s purpose was to increase the rate at which the postal code was read by the computer.
The first two digits of the ZIP code represent the state or area in which the address is located.The following are the geographical divisions of zip codes: New South Wales has the combinations between 1000 and 1999, 2000-2599, and 2619-2898, Norfolk Island has the zip code: 2899, New South Wales from 2921 to 2999, the Australian Capital Territory 0200-0299, 2600-2618 and 2900-2920, Victoria 3000-3999 and 8000-8999, Queensland from 4000 to 4999 and 9000-9999, South Australia has the combinations between 5000 and 5799, and Western The Christmas Islands have a postal code of 6798, the Cocos Islands have a postal code of 6799, Western Australia has a postal code of 6999, Tasmania has a postal code between 7000 and 7150, from 7152 to 7799, and 7800 to 7999.The Northern Territory postal codes are included between the hours of 0800 and 0899 and between the hours of 0900 and 0999.
Important ZIP codes in Australia
Need to know the zip code for Sydney?After that, it might be included between the years 2000 and 2009.The Capacity Assessment Program (CAP) of Melbourne spans from 3000 to 3051.
- The postal codes for Perth start at 6000 and run all the way up to 6152, whereas the postal codes for Brisbane vary from 4000 to 4179.
- Adelaide is served by the postal code 5000, while the state capital (Canberra) is served by the codes 2600 to 2609, respectively.
- If you need to find out more about a specific postal code in Australia, you may use our zip code search.
Send package for Australia
Is it your intention to ship a package to Australia?Then you will not only discover the correct postal code, but you will also discover your customized service package.Europacco.com can ship packages in a cost-effective manner that is simple, rapid, and dependable.
- Fill In accordance with your site’s instructions, pay and attach the transport paperwork package The next day, a courier will be waiting for you at your residence or at another location of your choosing to pick up the box.
- More information may be found at
Robert Moon, an Inventor of the ZIP Code, Dies at 83 (Published 2001)
Look at the story in its original context, which was published on April 14, 2001 in Section C, Page 6.Home delivery and digital subscribers are entitled to a special perk known as Buy ReprintsTimesMachine.A hospital in Leesburg, Florida, said on Tuesday that Robert A.
- Moon, a career postal employee who in 1963 won a 20-year battle for what would become known as the ZIP code, had passed away.
- Moon was 76.
- He is unquestionably the originator of the first three digits of the alpha-numeric code.
- Moon was 83 years old and was a resident of a nursing facility in Leesburg.
- The Zoning Improvement Plan, or ZIP as it was more commonly known, represented an irreversible step in the apparent ascendancy of numbers over letters.
It was implemented at the same time that the telephone company switched from letter exchanges such as BUtterfield 8 to seven-digit numbers, a move that was criticized at the time.Big Brother and ″numerical neurosis,″ according to newspaper editorials, were on the horizon.However, at a time when outdated delivery methods were failing, ZIP codes helped to speed up the delivery of mail.Planes transported far more mail than railways, which allowed for more leisurely sorting on mail cars, and the volume of business mail was increasing at an alarming rate.
- Furthermore, because the mail was being routed through increasingly automated regional hubs rather than from city to city, old-fashioned hand sorting by city, state, and neighborhood was no longer possible.
- The Postal Service, which was then administered by the Cabinet-level Post Office Department, required a national code in order to classify mail as quickly as possible.
- Perhaps of even greater long-term significance was the ease with which mass marketers would be able to use ZIP codes to pinpoint demographic groups, such as areas with high incomes or areas with a high number of people applying for credit cards.
- This was something that had not been anticipated at the time.
- Nobody, and I mean no one, could have conceived ″Beverly Hills 90210.″ Mr.
- Moon’s wife, Barbara Moon, claimed her husband initially presented his concept for coding addresses by numbers in 1944, while he was working as a postal inspector, but that it was never implemented.
- She has a notion as to why this is happening.
- The Moons received a gold lavaliere engraved with the initials ″Mrs.
- ZIP″ from their husband as a wedding gift.
- ″We were registered Republicans, and it happened to be Democrats in at the time,″ Mrs.
- Moon explained.
- It was not until at least the third time that Mr.
- Moon submitted his concept to the top that it was adopted, and even then, it was not in a straightforward manner.
He continues to be denied unshared credit for the innovation by the United States Postal Service, which continues to this day.According to Robert Anderson, a spokesperson, adequate credit should be given to ″a committee.″ Mr.Moon’s contribution, according to Mr.Anderson, was really the first three digits of the ZIP code, which is the component of the code that corresponds to the country’s geographical location.
- The remaining two numbers, which are used to define smaller delivery regions, were created by someone else, according to the Postal Service.
- Furthermore, Mr.
- Moon had nothing to do with the creation of Mr.
- Zip, the angular cartoon postman who served as the campaign’s emblem for a while.
- Harold Wilcox, whose father worked as a postman, ought to be credited with this achievement.
- Cunningham & Walsh, Mr.
- Wilcox’s advertising firm, created the picture for Chase Manhattan Bank, which was intended for use in a bank-by-mail campaign.
- The last four digits of what is now a nine-digit ZIP code, which further refines destinations, likewise had nothing to do with Mr.
- Moon, according to Mr.
- Anderson, who also stated that Mr.
- Moon had nothing to do with it.
- The first time they were used was in 1983, six years after he had retired.
- Robert Aurand Moon was born on April 15, 1917, in the Pennsylvania town of Williamsport.
- Moon added that his mother died while he was a child, and that his father, a grocer, went bankrupt during the Great Depression.
He was awarded a scholarship at Duke University, but he was unable to secure employment in his hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina.The institution recommended that he take a job with the post office and transfer to a location near Duke University.He began his career in the post office in his hometown, where he delivered mail and worked as a clerk, among other responsibilities.When he applied for the position of postal inspector, his score was so good that he was hired despite the fact that one of the qualifications was a college degree, which he had never obtained before.
He was initially sent to the Chicago region, but after being homesick, he was transferred to the Philadelphia region.Mrs.Moon stated that Mr.Moon made his first proposal for a new coding system because he believed that the present rail-based system would no longer be able to handle the massive increase in mail flow.He thought that airplanes were the way of the future, and he became an eager amateur pilot.
Ms.Moon’s frequent remarks, according to Mr.Anderson, yielded fruit in 1962, when a committee looked into a variety of concepts for expediting mail delivery.H.Bentley Hahn is credited for persuading the panel to use five numbers, including the first three, which are Mr.
- Moon’s, to identify around 900 geographic locations.
- Moon’s digits are the first three on the list.
- Moon stated that the pair had lived in around 25 places throughout Mr.
Moon’s postal career and that she could not recall a single one of the ZIP codes that the couple had used in the past.Among those left to cherish Mr.Moon’s memory are his sisters Jean Moore of Raleigh and Mary Katherine O’Brien of Bridgeport, Conn.
He also left behind a suggestion for a future application: the usage of ZIP codes for interplanetary mail.
One City per Postal Code? Not Always
2800 West University Avenue, Suite 900 Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA | +1-734-327-3600
Since 2015, I’ve been acquainted with and collaborated with the AdvantageCS team, during which time we began creating the framework that culminated in the 2017 introduction of a new company running software system and the implementation of their Cider online platform for eCommerce.They are trustworthy individuals who produce what they promise on time and within budget, and in some cases, even under budget, in some cases.Because of their large investment in an ONIX integration project, we now have gold star data feeds to big clients, and the excellent subscription management features of Advantage have allowed us to considerably increase our direct-to-consumer sales.″ Founder and President of InterVarsity Press, Jeff Crosby In the past, I’ve dealt with suppliers that weren’t concerned with the task or the quality of their work when it came to system implementation.
- I’ve discovered that the most significant aspect of any vendor is the individuals that work for them.
- I have been utilizing Advantage and dealing with AdvantageCS for over 17 years, and I continue to be pleased by the devotion and honesty of the individuals that work there.
- They place a high value on the quality of their work, and I have confidence in them to work with me until I am completely pleased.
- Deputy Director of Business Systems of the Massachusetts Medical Society is Mark Fung-a-fat.
- ″ACS provides a customer relationship management system, Advantage, that is particularly effective in managing subscriptions, postal orders, and digital access.
- From my opinion, there is no such institution in France or Europe.
Another advantage is the active user community of more than 50 global clients who contribute to the software’s development and with whom we may network.″ The Director of Customer Relationship Information Systems at Bayard is Emmanuel Chevalier.″Advantage is the foundation of our business; it serves as the nerve center of all of our transactions.ACS personnel has consistently provided excellent service, and Advantage’s quality of service is improving all of the time.″ (Commentary explaining why he gave the American Chemical Society’s personnel and services a ″Excellent.″ ″a rating.) a rating Getty Sarno is an Integration Strategist with 14West Technology Solutions in San Francisco.Because it was the first in the French and continental markets, Bagard has found a long-term partner in AdvantageCS, which was deemed dangerous by many other French publishers when Bagard chose AdvantageCS 15 years ago, when it was the first in the French and continental markets.
- Hubert Chicou is the President of the Board of Directors of Bayard.
- I appreciate that information is retained if I need to go from subscriptions to anything else, for example—convenient it’s not to have to search up client information all over again.
- And I appreciate the way the tables flow from one to the next; they transition seamlessly from one to the next.
- Denise Spickler, Senior Customer Service Representative at Wolters Kluwer Health, is a seasoned professional.
- ″We have a wonderful working relationship with the American Chemical Society.
- They provide us with an opportunity to contribute to and develop the product, which is unprecedented in the vendor industry….″ Suzanne Early, ERP Director of 14West Technology Solutions, is a woman of advantage.
- My favorite feature is the help area, which is excellent!
- In addition, the system’s incredible adaptability is a plus.
- Terri Cannon, Client Services Manager at Aller Media, is a woman who has a passion for helping others.
- The fact that Advantage is now available in three countries – Denmark, Sweden, and Finland – gives us great satisfaction.
- Benefiting from Advantage as a single subscription system enables us to improve efficiency and save costs while also providing us with more powerful features and capabilities in the future.
- The guys at AdvantageCS are really professionals in their fields.″ Svend Erik Hansen is the Director of Information Technology at Business Solutions.
- Aller Media is a media company based in New York City.
Advantage supports a significant portion of our organization, and we are nearly always able to find a way to use it to accomplish our goals.I am continually fascinated by the variety of ways that various people utilize different system modules and components, both via our own user experience and through conversations with other Advantage clients.Deputy Product Manager at CDS Global, Dominic Toasland To be honest, it’s a toss-up between the simplicity with which order entry scripts are created and the ability to schedule and re-schedule work streams, both of which I use on a regular basis.In general, the robustness of the fundamental system is something I appreciate.
- Dennis Biswell is the Assistant Information Technology Director of Ogden Publishing.
- I have a lot of favorite things, but I’d have to say that the AdvantageCS crew is at the top of the list for me.
- For the past many years, I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with them, and everyone has always been kind and helpful.
- Joe Wixted is the Manager of Fulfillment Systems for the American Medical Association (AMA).
- ″Your employees are honest and trustworthy individuals.
- In terms of the company as a whole, I’m quite satisfied with AdvantageCS, from the long-time staff to the more recent ones.″ In the role of director of information technology at InterVarsity Press, Tricia Koning has a diverse range of responsibilities.
- I enjoy the variety of promotional methods available to me.
- Advantage provides a plethora of choices!
- Kirsten Wandall Ohlsen, CLM Data Manager at Aller Media, is an expert in data management.
- Support for the BPA audit standards is one of my favorite aspects of the job.
- I don’t have to be concerned about it because it is constantly present and functional.
- AAS Business Manager Randy Yi works at the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- The reporting is my favorite part of the process.
- I enjoy the idea that I can customize my own items and that I have the freedom to do so.
The Business Intelligence Manager is Paul Aviles.Mary Ann Liebert is a well-known actress.AdvantageCS as a company is my favorite thing since there are so many passionate people working there.Klas Persson is the Head of Marketing Systems at Egmont Business Technology.
We are pleased with the way the system operates and that it meets our expectations.″ Carsten Weber, Chairman and CEO of Bonnier Magazine Data The following was said by the team after going live on the last wave of their multi-phase migration to Advantage: ″It was a fantastic launch.″ As a result of the successful (double) launch of Advantage and the data warehouse at Mediahuis Nederland, we would like to show our appreciation to you.Projects of this magnitude and complexity are extremely unusual.However, it was a fantastic ride.Your devotion serves as a model for others to follow.People were known to work late into the night on a regular basis.
Teams from Portugal, America, Belgium, and the Netherlands competed in the tournament.Many bumps, and occasionally mountains, had to be climbed, and all of this had to be done from a safe distance thanks to COVID-19 security procedures.You, on the other hand, were successful.Everything will begin with Advantage from this point forward.″ Xavier van Leeuwe is the director of B2C Mediahuis Nederland, which stands for Business to Consumer Media.Previous Page Next Page
As recently as ten years ago, before the ″subscription economy″ took root and transformed the way we live…AdvantageCS clientele are increasingly embracing the company’s web-based services in recent years…Merriam-Webster describes compassion as ″sympathetic knowledge of another person’s plight…
- The warm visage of someone Matt Rees recognized immediately greeted him when he walked through the door…
Area Code 502 – Info and Interactive Map (2015)
|List of All Zipcodes in Area Code 502|
|Zip Code||Postal City||County||Metro Area||State|
|Zip Code 40006||Bedford||Trimble||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40007||Bethlehem||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40010||Buckner||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40019||Eminence||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40025||Glenview||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40036||Lockport||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40045||Milton||Trimble||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40046||Mount Eden||Spencer||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40047||Mount Washington||Bullitt||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40050||New Castle||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40051||New Haven||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40056||Pewee Valley||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40057||Pleasureville||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40059||Prospect||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40065||Shelbyville||Shelby||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40067||Simpsonville||Shelby||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40068||Smithfield||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40070||Sulphur||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40107||Boston||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40109||Brooks||Bullitt||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40118||Fairdale||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40150||Lebanon Junction||Bullitt||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40155||Muldraugh||Meade||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40177||West Point||Hardin||Elizabethtown, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40204||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40205||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40207||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40208||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40209||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40210||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40213||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40216||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40219||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40222||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40223||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40228||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40241||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40242||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40243||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40245||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40258||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40272||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40291||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40292||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40299||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40355||New Liberty||Owen||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40359||Owenton||Owen||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40370||Sadieville||Scott||Lexington-Fayette, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40379||Stamping Ground||Scott||Lexington-Fayette, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40601||Frankfort||Franklin||Frankfort, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 41083||Sanders||Carroll||Cincinnati-Middletown, OH-KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 41098||Worthville||Carroll||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40003||Bagdad||Shelby||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40008||Bloomfield||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40071||Taylorsville||Spencer||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40012||Chaplin||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40075||Turners Station||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40121||Fort Knox||Hardin||Elizabethtown, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40014||Crestwood||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40211||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 41045||Ghent||Carroll||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40206||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40214||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40004||Bardstown||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 41008||Carrollton||Carroll||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40324||Georgetown||Scott||Lexington-Fayette, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40202||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40023||Fisherville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40026||Goshen||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40215||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40055||Pendleton||Trimble||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40217||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40011||Campbellsburg||Henry||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40342||Lawrenceburg||Anderson||Frankfort, KY||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40212||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40022||Finchville||Shelby||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40203||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40052||New Hope||Marion||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40031||La Grange||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40013||Coxs Creek||Nelson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40218||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40165||Shepherdsville||Bullitt||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40220||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40076||Waddy||Shelby||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40077||Westport||Oldham||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40229||Louisville||Jefferson||Louisville-Jefferson County, KY-IN||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40250||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40233||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40020||Fairfield||Nelson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40269||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40231||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40066||Shelbyville||Shelby||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40621||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40201||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40604||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40251||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40027||Harrods Creek||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40232||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40257||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40297||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40294||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40270||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40622||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40058||Port Royal||Henry||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40282||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40221||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40225||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40285||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40129||Hillview||Bullitt||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40602||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40280||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40603||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40268||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40253||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40259||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40266||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40256||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40224||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40261||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40287||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40298||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40281||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40619||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40296||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40620||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40363||Perry Park||Owen||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40295||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40618||Frankfort||Franklin||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40289||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40255||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40110||Clermont||Bullitt||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40032||La Grange||Anderson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40252||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40283||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40290||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40041||Masonic Home||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40048||Nazareth||Nelson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40018||Eastwood||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40293||Louisville||Jefferson||Kentucky|
|Zip Code 40122||Fort Knox||Hardin||Kentucky|