PO Box Access Available Monday 4:00am – 5:45pm Tuesday 4:00am – 5:45pm Wednesday 4:00am – 5:45pm Thursday 4:00am – 5:45pm Friday 4:00am – 5:45pm Saturday 4:00am – 5:30pm
Is the post office open on Saturday&Sunday?
Most post office locations are open Monday through Saturday and are always closed on Sundays. Some post office locations will only have their lobby area open on Saturdays so customers can access their mailboxes, but will not be able to access the other services and products offered by the United States Postal Service.
What time does the post office open & close?
Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours. Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
What time does USPS pick up packages on Saturday?
Most post office locations have limited hours for package pickup on Saturdays. Those hours are different at each location, but some examples are 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM or 9:00 AM to Noon. Make sure that you determine whether the post office is open today before heading down to pick up your package. What About USPS Sunday Delivery?
Is the post office open on Christmas Eve & Day 2019?
Post Offices nationwide will be open Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31. Post Office company holds special events from time to time.
What time does the post office close on Saturday?
There is no difference in the post office Saturday hours and other day hours for the mail/letter carrier. Many people have asked that what time does the mail come on Saturday. The answer is there is no specific time for USPS mail and packages.
Does the post office still deliver on Saturday?
Christmas Day 2021 is Saturday, Dec. 25. Here is everything you need to know whether the post office, mail delivery, FedEx and UPS are open or closed on the holiday. Is there mail delivery on Christmas Day 2021? Does the mail run on Christmas? There will
Does post office work on Saturday?
Does Post Office Work On Saturday? Yes, USPS delivers on Saturday. Though USPS delivers on Saturdays, the delivery is subject to the service or mail class in use. Priority Mail & Priority Mail Express items might be delivered on Saturdays. However, the delivery of first-class mail, media mail products, and standard post aren’t specified.
What hours is the post office open?
To find out when your post office is open: Enter your location in Find a Post Office. A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
Watsonville Post Office
- NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.
- Watsonville, California 95076, 225 Main St.
- Numbers to Get in Touch With The following numbers are available: 831-724-8243, 831-7244-6571, TTY: 877-889-2457, and Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777) Hours of Operation in Retail Monday 8:30 a.m.
to 4:30 p.m.Tuesday from 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.On Wednesday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm, there will be no classes.
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.Friday, 8:30 a.m.
- to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday is a closed day.
- Sunday is a closed day.
- Hours of operation in the lobby Access to a Post Office Box is available.
Monday 4:00 a.m.to 5:45 p.m.Tuesday, 4:00 a.m.
- until 5:45 p.m.
- EST The hours of 4:00am to 5:45pm on Wednesday are: Thursday, 4:00 a.m.
- until 5:45 p.m.
- EST Friday, 4:00 a.m.
- until 5:45 p.m.
EST Saturday from 4:00 a.m.until 5:30 p.m.Sunday is a closed day.
- Time for the last collection Monday at 5:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m.
- on Tuesday 5:00 p.m.
- on Wednesday 5:00 p.m.
on Thursday Friday at 5:00 p.m.Saturday, 5:00 p.m.Sunday is a closed day.Hours for Passport Appointments* Monday 9:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m.Tuesday from 9:00 a.m.
to 2:00 p.m.Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m.
(Eastern) Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.(EST) Saturday is a closed day.
Sunday is a closed day.Routine processing has been re-established.For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 website.* To apply for or renew a passport in the United States, you must make an appointment.
Please contact us or make an appointment online.Hours for Acceptance of Bulk Mail Monday: 9:00 a.m.to 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.to 4:00 p.m.Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.
- – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.
- – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.
- – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.
- – 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
– 4:00 p.m.Thursday: 9:00 a.m.to 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.to 4:00 p.m.Friday: 9:00 a.m.
- to 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday is a closed day.
- Sunday is a closed day.
- Visit our Links page for information on the Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rents and fees, and Available Jobs, among other things.
- * Please contact us to double-check the details.
- Is there something wrong with this?
- Please let us know here.
- Santa Cruz County is located in the state of California.
- *Postal staff do not read the comments that are posted below.
- Please refrain from posting any personal information.
- Barbara Rocha is a woman who works in the fashion industry.
What is it about your drivers that makes them so bad?With out stopping the vehicle and having a chat with him, God blew up in my face.I have all respect for you guys, and I love you all.However, going so fast in my driveway is wrong; it is 5 mph; if you continue to do so, you are likely to injure or kill someone.
1 month has passed since the last update oldironnow’s response Why is anyone posting comments on this site in the hopes that their concerns will be received by the Post Office?This is not the official United States Postal Service website.10 months have passed since Reply Linda113311 Four shipments have been delivered to the wrong address in a row for me.
- Fortunately, my neighbors are kind and trustworthy, and they have returned them to me.
- I can comprehend one or two parcels, but four?
- I don’t understand.
- This is being place in the Seaview Ranch neighborhood of zip code 95076.
- 1 year ago today Reply Maryellen Branson is a one-person team.
In Boulder Creek, California, I’ve been ordered to leave because of a wildfire.I would want my mail to be sent to the Carpinteria, California, post office (zip code 93013).I may be reached by phone and text at 831 338 2580, and my mailing address is 420 A Branson Ranch Road in Boulder.
- Maryellen Branson is a woman who lives in the United States.
- 1 year ago today Juan33’s response a total of three occasions After ordering items three times, the tracking information indicates that delivery was attempted but that the destination could not be located.
- Watsonville’s postal branch is a complete and utter disaster.
- 1 year agoReply up2myneck 1 year ago What is the use of this review if it is not read by the postal employees or by any supervisors in the organization?
I am unable to enter my mailbox (a clustered box with a lock) because the key does not fit into the lock – but I cannot find a means to report this other than coming in person, which I am unable to do because of their hours.Due to the lateness of delivery, you will never see the postman.And, as others have pointed out, the phone is never answered; instead, it simply hangs up.
- 1 year ago today jlrojas’s response This is the worst postal service I have ever encountered in my life.
- I get mail that is addressed to the houses behind me even if it is properly addressed, and the mail carriers leave it here for weeks instead of taking it with them, I was supposed to have a package delivered (tracking says it got to the post office here in Watsonville on May 31st and it is now June 12th and I have still not received it), then I was supposed to have another delivered Wednesday and tracking said it would be delayed, then I was supposed to have another delivered Thursday and tracking said it would be delayed, then My house is on the corner of a busy street, and my yard is unfenced and unoccupied.
- This is just nonsense.
- They didn’t even bother to try to give it to me.
This isn’t the first time something like this has happened.1 year ago today Reply Fabi I realize this is a one-of-a-kind moment, but I’m purchasing things on the internet, and our mail isn’t getting delivered on time, or they’re skipping us entirely for three days.That is not correct.Allow us to be aware of this development so that I don’t end up paying more when I purchase things online and never receive them on time.What confuses me is that the status indicates delivery, yet the mailman never delivered!What exactly is going on?
1 year ago today Reply Maribel For the time being, I’d appreciate it if you could send something to my email address.My son has something to deliver to the Vesina family, and I’d appreciate it if you could send it to me.I only want my home’s cards, please don’t leave them at the Vesina’s house.
Gracias 1 year ago today Reply I’m displeased with the Post Office, a government agency for which I pay!It’s impossible to get mail from this Watsonville post office since it doesn’t exist.Our lockable mailbox, which serves numerous addresses, has been broken into, resulting in the post office ceasing delivery of mail two months ago, just before the Christmas holidays, with no notification to us or any other means to know what has happened.Even after repeated inquiries, no one can tell me when the box will be replaced and delivery will be resumed, nor can they tell me who the Post Master General is at this office.
I have inquired multiple times.According to reports, there is a defense wall between the sleazy employees and the P.M.G.in order to ensure that no complaints get through.The employees does not tolerate dissatisfied or upset clients, and they believe they have the right to treat them with condescension and reject service if they do not agree with their ″tone of voice.″ Instead of just providing their name, I was informed I was being impolite for asking for the name of an employee who identified themselves as a supervisor.
They then instructed me to wait while they serviced a customer in front of me instead of simply stating their name for me.The postal service also refused to give me the mail I had come to pick up because my driver’s license lists a post office box rather than an address where the mail was not being delivered, and because I did not have a letter of authorization from the property owner to do so, even though a significant amount of mail was addressed to me because I manage the property.Consider the possibility of my retaining a PO Box at a different Post Office as my permanent postal address.It’s strange how things work out.2 years have passed since Reply Jim expresses his opinion Watsonville is in desperate need of a new postmaster.Phones are not answered, and an operator is not available to assist.
- Because the postmaster lacks managerial abilities, he is unable to effectively manage the post office.
- Customers are unable to phone in, Amazon deliveries are lost or not delivered, the post office makes false promises regarding delivery and items are delivered days later, and shipments are lost.
- 2 years have passed since sabrouse’s response Watsonville’s Main Street location is seen above.
- I’ve been at my current apartment for around 4 years.
- Many of our goods have been left out outside the mailbox, which is located on a very busy road, by our postal carrier.
- I recently placed an order for more than $100 in merchandise, and I am now out of both money and merchandise.
- There is a note stating that it was delivered on Monday, February 25 at 11:30 a.m.
- There is a note stating that it was delivered in/at the mailbox.
- I was never able to grasp it.
- When I contacted, they informed me that it was most likely taken because there are so many thieves in our region.
- If it had been left on our porch, I would have received gifts for my grandchildren.
I’m quite irritated since we’ve expressed our dissatisfaction with packages left outside the mailbox on countless occasions.I believe the mail woman or the USPS should compensate me in order for me to replace the presents; nonetheless, I have been cheated out of both the gifts and the money.3 years ago today Reply ‘Chris Anderson’ is a fictional character created by author Chris Anderson.For the last couple of years, the mail carrier has been leaving the door of my mailbox open by mistake.My mailbox is water resistant, however it must be kept closed at all times.
- It has happened to me twice already, and I have taken my drenched letter to the post office on both occasions.
- What am I expected to do in order to resolve this issue?
- The Watsonville branch is where I get my post office mail.
- I’d want to know how to FIX THIS PROBLEM if possible.
- 3 years ago today Reply Cherry Blossoms are in bloom.
- The postal carrier has put my mail in the incorrect box several times and has left me with someone else’s mail.
- Apart from the fact that when I purchase stuff online, they either leave me the wrong key for the postal parcel or no key at all!
- 3 years ago today Hours of Response Postal Service -1 On Friday, May 11, 2018, I had a conversation with a female representative.
- She stated that the Watsonville, California (95076) Post Office was open from 9:00 a.m.
- to 12:00 p.m.
- on Saturdays.
- It is stated on this website that the Post Office is closed on Saturday.
What are the actual working hours?3 years ago today gearhead -1 as a response Today, August 13, 2014, I was expecting to get a shipment that I had been following from its departure to its arrival, and I was dependent on this delivery to help me complete my task on time.Unfortunately, the product was delivered to the incorrect address.
- THERE IS NO WAY I COULD HAVE MISSED MY DELIVERY DUE TO A MISTAKE ON THE ADDRESS THIS CARRIERS NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DO IT RIGHT I AM PAYING FOR THE SERVICE AND YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR FREE YOU ALL HAVE JOBS NOW AS A RESULT OF BUSINESS LIKE THIS.
- 7 years ago today Reply Leo (three points) I’m in the same boat as you; my parcel has gone missing due to incompetent administration at the Watsonville facility.
- 5 years ago today Gearhead received a response from *postallocations.com, which is not a part of or linked with the official United States Postal Service (USPS).
Post Office Business Hours
- It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.
- Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.
- The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
- Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.
- This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.
- Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Does USPS Deliver On Saturdays?
- Customers want to get their products as fast as possible, especially as online shopping continues to grow in popularity.
- Because many online shops rely on the United States Postal Service to deliver their packages, you should know when to anticipate your delivery to arrive.
- On weekdays (except specific holidays), we are all aware that the postal service distributes mail and parcels, but what about on weekends?
Will you have to wait until Monday to receive your shipment if it does not arrive on Friday as scheduled?In this post, we will present you with all of the information you will need to know about Saturday delivery with the United States Postal Service in 2021.
Does The USPS Deliver On Saturday?
- Yes, the United States Postal Service delivers mail and parcels on Saturdays.
- This comprises first-class mail, fast mail, flat rate mail, priority mail, and media mail, among other things.
- If you mail something through the United States Postal Service, Saturday may be a possible delivery day for that item.
When it comes to mail delivery, Saturday is essentially just another business day for the United States Postal Service (USPS).Because UPS and FedEx deliver on Saturdays, the USPS must be able to compete with these other delivery services as well.On Saturday, you may expect to get your mail and goods in the same manner as usual.There is usually no difference between Saturday delivery and any other delivery on Monday through Friday, save for convenience.
Some customers may notice a minor variance in their individual delivery time on Saturday, depending on their location.On Saturdays, it is common for your mail and parcels to arrive at your residence earlier than they would during the workweek.Due to the fact that many of the establishments that receive mail during the week are closed on Saturday, this is the case.
- Because your letter carrier does not have to visit these companies on Saturday, he or she is typically able to complete their route a bit faster than they would otherwise.
- As an added convenience, you may find that letters and parcels are delivered separately on Saturdays, depending on the amount of mail received at your local post office and the size of your shipment.
USPS Delivery Hours For Mail & Packages On Saturday
- Now that you’re aware that your mail will be delivered on Saturdays, you might be wondering what the Saturday delivery schedule looks like in practice.
- In the event that you have any e-commerce shipments on the way, you more than likely want them to get at their destination as soon as feasible.
- The vast majority of the time, your Saturday deliveries will come at the same time as your regular weekday deliveries.
For a variety of reasons, Saturday delivery may arrive a little earlier or a little later than usual in some cases.First and foremost, weekend delivery by the United States Postal Service is occasionally handled by ″floating″ mail carriers.This implies that they do not follow a set itinerary, but rather float around and take whatever route is available on any given day.This gives your regular postal carrier the opportunity to take the day off on Saturday.
Sometimes the floater will run the route on a weekday while your regular carrier would do the route on a Saturday.Another aspect is that there is often less mail to deliver on Saturdays, which helps to reduce the workload.In the majority of circumstances, this allows the route to run a little bit quicker.
- All things considered, you may anticipate that the USPS mail will arrive on Saturday at around the same time as it does on Monday through Friday.
Cost For USPS Saturday Delivery
- The cost of delivery varies depending on the type of mail that is used to transport the package.
- Saturday package delivery is included at no additional cost for USPS retail ground shipments, first-class packages, priority mail service, and basic post office mail.
- Customers of the United States Postal Service (USPS) will be pleased to hear that all of these types of mail delivery services provide Saturday delivery alternatives.
So, how much does it cost to make use of these services?A normal first-class letter sent on Saturday will only cost you $0.55 if the letter is being sent on a standard first-class letter delivery service.If you use this sort of service, you should be aware that there is no guarantee on a delivery date and that there is no tracking information supplied.Priority mail is an option if you want a package to be delivered more promptly than standard mail.
Priority mail costs begin at $7.70 and rise in price depending on the size and weight of the parcel being sent.Priority mail is normally delivered within two to three business days of being sent.And last, with Priority Mail Express, you may have your item delivered the next day, including on weekends and holidays.
- The cost of this delivery service begins at $26.35, however the United States Postal Service ensures that these USPS parcels will be delivered on the day and time specified by the customer.
- Additionally, the tracking information provided by the USPS will allow you to know exactly when your shipment has been delivered to its final destination.
- Considering that all of the USPS services listed above will deliver on Saturday, the service you pick will be determined by your budget and how fast you require the item to arrive.
Saturday Package Pickup At Your Local Post Office
- We’ve spoken about how to get mail and packages delivered to your house, but what if your package is sent to a post office box (PO Box)?
- On Saturdays, is it possible to pick up your parcel at the post office?
- The majority of post office locations enable you to access your PO Box at any time of day or night.
If, on the other hand, the shipment is too huge to fit within the box, you may have a problem.In order to pick up your parcel, you’ll want to make sure that you arrive at the post office when it’s open.On Saturdays, most post offices offer reduced hours for package collection due to the holiday weekend.Each site has varied hours, however some examples include 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM or 9:00 AM – Noon, depending on the location.
Before you go down to the post office to pick up your parcel, double-check to see if it is open for business today.
What About USPS Sunday Delivery?
- You’re undoubtedly thinking, ″Does the United States Postal Service deliver on Sundays?″ Ordinary mail and packages are not delivered to customers on Sundays by the United States Postal Service.
- There are a handful of exceptions to this rule, though.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) has agreed to deliver select Amazon Prime shipments on Sundays as part of a cooperation with Amazon.
In the event that you have an Amazon shipment on its way with a projected delivery date of Sunday, there is a strong possibility that it will arrive on that day.Occasionally, Priority Mail Express packages are delivered on Sundays or even on holidays in select situations, depending on the item.Delivery of these things on Sunday is accessible in most major metropolitan areas across the country, including New York, Los Angeles, and a number of other cities.There is an additional charge for delivery on Sundays, though.
It costs $26.35 to begin using this service, and there is an extra charge for Sunday delivery.The company does, however, provide a money-back guarantee if your item does not come on schedule.The use of this shipping service will allow you to mail products with a confirmed arrival date and Sunday delivery, which is just what you need.
- In order for you to be able to trace the status of your item as it makes its way to its destination, you will be supplied with a tracking number.
The Bottom Line
- In the event that you are expecting a package to be delivered on Saturday, you may rest confident that the post office does deliver mail and parcels on Saturdays, too.
- You may even have your mail delivered on Sundays if you pay a small additional fee in some situations.
- Because the United States Postal Service is competing with alternative weekend delivery choices such as FedEx and UPS, they have implemented many of the new services that their customers have requested.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does USPS deliver on holidays?
- In general, no, because the United States Postal Service does not deliver on holidays.
- The United States Postal Service observes the majority of federal holidays and does not deliver mail on these occasions.
- A method exists, however, for having mail delivered during a holiday.
Even on holidays, the United States Postal Service will deliver Priority Express Mail in many markets.As you might expect, this service has a big price tag attached to it, but it is an alternative for individuals who want an item to be delivered swiftly throughout the Christmas season.
What days does USPS deliver packages?
- Monday through Saturday, standard package delivery service is available for your convenience.
- Normal packages will not be delivered on Sundays, which is the sole day that does not fall on a weekday.
- There are, however, certain exceptions to this general norm.
It is possible that your local post office will opt to deliver standard parcels on Sundays during periods of high traffic in order to assist alleviate the backlog of mail.In addition, certain Amazon shipments are eligible for Sunday delivery through the United States Postal Service.Items sent by Priority Mail Express can be booked for delivery on Sundays as well.Sunday delivery of these products is subject to an additional charge.
Generally speaking, the USPS will deliver parcels Monday through Saturday, with Sunday delivery being held for exceptional circumstances only.
Does USPS work on weekends?
- Yes, many USPS employees are expected to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- So, does the United States Postal Service deliver on weekends?
Mail and package delivery on Saturdays is included with all forms of mail service, thus Saturdays are essential for mail carriers and other back-office employees.Saturday hours at the post office are often limited, so while postal clerks may be needed to work, it is unlikely that they will be obliged to work all day.Many postal workers are even obliged to work on Sundays, which is a rare occurrence.When there is a significant amount of mail and deliveries, your local office may elect to deliver mail and packages on Sundays.
During peak season, this necessitates the participation of your postal carriers on Sundays, as well as the participation of numerous sorting facility staff on Sundays.
What are the fees for USPS delivery?
- The costs you pay will vary greatly depending on the sort of service you utilize.
- It costs $0.55 to send a normal first-class letter through the mail.
- This service does not include a guaranteed delivery schedule or any tracking information, so please plan accordingly.
The cost of USPS retail ground shipping for a small item starts at $7.70.The cost of the service grows in accordance with the size and weight of the product being delivered.Priority mail starts at $7.70 and rises in price depending on the size and weight of the package.Finally, Priority Mail Express service is available for as little as $26.35 and includes a guaranteed arrival timeline as well as comprehensive tracking information.
For an extra cost, you may have this service deliver on Sundays and holidays as well as other days of the week.
Is the Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) runs on weekdays, and most people have a fairly basic understanding of how it operates.
- Is the post office, on the other hand, open on Saturday and Sunday?
- If so, what are the hours of operation for the post office on Saturday and Sunday?
What choices are available to you if you have a package to mail but are unable to make it to the post office during business hours throughout the week?All of those queries have been answered in this section.
Is The Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The post office in your neighborhood is open Monday through Friday.
- In other words, there’s no question that you can go to your local post office to send something or check your PO Box on a weekday without a problem (unless it happens to be a holiday.) Weekends, on the other hand, are different.
- Some post office sites are closed entirely on Saturdays and Sundays.
Other sites are open on Saturdays and Sundays, but not on Mondays and Tuesdays.The hours of operation for post offices that are open on Saturdays are frequently different from those of their weekday counterparts.Furthermore, there are several deviations to the typical weekend hours, such as during the Christmas season and at post office sites located within other retail businesses, which are shown below.
Some Post Offices Are Open Saturdays
- The hours of operation for post offices vary from one place to another. This is especially true when it comes to the hours of operation on Saturday. Some stores aren’t even open for business at all. Many are only open for a limited number of hours on Saturdays, and often close sooner than they do on weekdays. On Saturdays, a small number of businesses may be open during regular business hours. There isn’t a single response that can be applied universally to every situation. To find out if your local post office is open on Saturdays, you’ll have to contact them directly to learn more. You can find out the hours of operation for post office locations near you by using the online USPS finder. In a search within a mile of my own zip code, I discovered three sites with the following hours: M-F: 9 – 5, Sat: 9–4, Sun: closed
- M-F: 8 – 6, Sat: 8–3, Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 pm – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 3:15
- Instead of saying that all three of the sites nearest to me were closed on Sundays, I’ll put it this way: On Saturdays, two stores were open, with their doors closing one hour and three hours earlier than they did on weekdays, respectively.
- I, on the other hand, conducted a search within 5 miles of my parents’ residence and discovered that, of the seven possible places, only one was open on Saturdays.
- Obviously, the USPS budget and post office hours differ significantly from one location to the next.
The Post Office is Closed on Sundays
- Sundays are the only days that almost all post offices are closed. The primary purpose for this is to lower operational expenses. In other words, the United States Postal Service saves money by shutting all of its locations one day a week. Some Sunday post office hours are permitted, however, due to two major exclusions. These include: On the two Sundays before Christmas Day each year, several post offices are open on Sundays for the convenience of their customers. Since mail processing increases over the holidays, some post offices choose to remain open on these two Sundays
- there are post offices located within a variety of retail establishments, for example. In certain cases, there are post offices that are open seven days a week. You may be able to discover Sunday post office hours at such places as a result.
Post Office Closed for Holidays
- The United States Postal Service respects federal holiday schedules. As a result, they will be closed on the following days in the year 2021: The following holidays are observed: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (they will be closed on Monday, July 5th in observance, as they were already closed on Sunday, July 4th)
- Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. (Because Christmas falls on a Saturday, many post office sites will close on Christmas Eve in honor of the holiday, particularly those that do not maintain regular Saturday post hours.)
Does The Post Office Deliver Mail on The Weekends?
- If you check your mail on a regular basis, you may already be aware of the answer to this question.
- Six days a week, the United States Postal Service distributes mail to its customers.
- As a result, you will continue to receive mail in your mailbox on Saturdays.
Mail is not delivered to customers on Sundays by the post office, though.You should mail your employees’ paystubs before the weekends and holiday periods if you need to send them out during those times.in order to avoid inconveniences and complaints
- What is the most reliable online source for stamp purchases?
- What Is the Cost of a Stamp? Where can I get postage stamps after hours?
- What are the current postage rates?
- It is with great pleasure that Paystub maker brings you this blog.
- If you are unable to make it to the Post Office to pick up your paystub, you may create one online using a printable paystub generator.
- A convenient and simple option for all of your paystub printing requirements!
Author Alexa Mason is the blogger behind the website Single Moms Income.She also works as a personal finance freelance writer and an internet business owner.Visit her on Facebook and Pinterest, where she will be interacting with you.
Is The Post Office Open Today?
- Due to the fact that today is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during regular weekday hours.
- Wishing you a successful mailing!
There are few things more annoying than arriving to the post office only to discover that the doors have been locked from the inside.The United States Postal Service (USPS) takes the delivery of mail very seriously, and there aren’t many situations that can lead them to shut its operations.They do, however, observe a few federal holidays throughout the year, during which time mail is not delivered and the local post office is closed to the public.Fortunately, if you merely need to check your PO Box, most locations provide access to them at any time of day or night, even when the postal counter may be closed.
In case you’re wondering whether or not post offices are open today, just take a peek at the notice below!
Is The Post Office Open Tomorrow?
- Due to the fact that tomorrow is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during their regular weekday hours.
- Wishing you a successful mailing!
Perhaps you’re out shopping today for that one perfect present that has to go in the mail as soon as possible.Alternatively, you may simply want stamps in order to mail a few correspondences.Hopefully, there isn’t a postal holiday tomorrow!Although the postal service only closes for a few days each year, it is a good idea to double-check the post office hours to ensure that they will be open the next day before making the journey.
So, will the post office be open on Monday?See the solution in the section below!
2022 Post Office Holidays/Events
- Maybe you’re thinking, ″When does the post office close?″ or something similar.
- Each year, the United States Postal Service observes a number of holidays, during which time the postal service and post office facilities are normally closed.
- It is possible that a holiday will fall on a Sunday in some situations.
Due to the fact that the post office is already closed on Sundays, the holiday is normally commemorated on the Monday after.They will just keep all mail for the duration of the holiday and deliver it all the following day on the job.Any inquiries concerning the postal schedule or holidays can be answered by contacting your local postmaster or calling 1-800-ASK-USPS.On days when the post office is closed, you may purchase stamps at a variety of local businesses such as Wal-Mart and others if you really must have them.
On usps.com, you may also purchase a broad variety of things, including stamps.The holiday schedule for the entire year 2022 is shown in the chart below.
2022 USPS Holidays
|New Year’s Day||Friday, December 31|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Monday, January 17|
|Presidents’ Day / Washington’s Birthday||Monday, February 21|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||Monday, June 20|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 26|
- Other holidays such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are also observed by some individuals, and they wonder if post offices are closed on those days as well.
- Despite popular belief, the United States Postal Service is not closed on those days, and its operating hours are generally unchanged on non-holiday days, although some facilities may choose to close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve to accommodate customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are post office hours affected by COVID-19?
- The Coronavirus pandemic has not had an impact on local post office hours in the vast majority of cases.
- Local establishments must adhere to their own set of rules on the wearing of masks and the practice of social distance.
- In other cities, such as New York, municipal regulations may have required the post office to lock its doors to the general public for a period of time.
However, for the most part, the post office has stayed open since it is regarded to be a vital function in most communities.
How can I find a post office near me?
- The United States Postal Service maintains a presence in almost every town in the country, so there is likely to be a station near you.
- The question is, how do you find out where your nearest post office is located?
To find the nearest post office, simply use our easy post office locator to get the address.In addition to the address, you’ll find a map, phone numbers, and information on the services available at the site.You will learn everything there is to know about your neighborhood post office!
What Post Office Is Open On Weekends In Atlanta?
In the event that you need to ship a package or a letter on a Saturday or Sunday in Atlanta, there are a few post offices that are open on those days.
Here Are The Post Offices Open On Weekends In Atlanta, Georgia
Several United States Postal Service stations in Atlanta, Georgia, are open on Saturdays and even Sundays. In this post, we’ll provide a list of some of these sites. There will always be instances when you will need to ship an item after business hours or on a weekend. These are the most convenient post offices to visit in Atlanta.
What Post Office Is Open On Sundays In Atlanta?
- Saturday and Sunday are closed at the post office, which is located on the south side of town, just off Interstate 75 near Exit 285.
- The location is 3900 Crown Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30304, and the phone number is (800) 275-8777.
- Another distinguishing feature of the Crown Road post office is that it is open till midnight practically every day of the week.
It is open on Saturdays from 6 a.m.to midnight and on Sundays from 9 a.m.to 10 p.m.It is closed on Mondays.
In other words, if you need to ship a parcel at midnight, you know where to go!
Atlanta Post Offices Open On Saturday
- There is a good chance that you are wondering whether there are any other post offices in the Atlanta area that are open on Saturday. There are quite a number of them! Pryor Street Post Office is located at 400 Pryor St SW in Atlanta, Georgia 30303 and can be reached at (800) 275-8777. Almost every day, the Pryor Street post office, which is located near downtown Atlanta, closes at 6 p.m. It is open on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and closed on Sundays and Mondays and Tuesdays. They are open from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturdays and are closed on Sundays, according to the United States Postal Service (USPS). Atlanta, GA 30324 (800) 275-8777
- 1984 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327 (800) 275-8777
- 967 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 (404) 873-4428
- 822 Ralph McGill Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306 (404) 875-3849
- 2997 Cobb Pkwy SE Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30339
- 3104 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30341
- The post office in Cumberland Mall is open on Saturdays from 10 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
- and closed on Sundays and Mondays and Tuesdays.
2385 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349, United States The post office in Cumberland Mall is open from 9 a.m.to 2 p.m.on Saturdays and closed on Sundays.30305 3840 Roswell Rd NE Atlanta, Georgia 30305 Monday through Friday, the post office on Roswell Road in Buckhead is open from 10 a.m.
to 2 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday it is closed.The address is 575 Pharr Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30355 and the phone number is (800) 275-8777.Almost every day at 7 p.m., this post office in the heart of downtown Atlanta locks its doors.
- It is open on Saturdays from 9 a.m.
- to 5 p.m.
- and is closed on Sundays and holidays.
- The following are the hours:
In Atlanta, there is just one post office that is open on Sundays, and that is the one located on Crown Road. In terms of postal service options on Saturdays, there are several options to pick from in the greater Los Angeles area.
Are post office open on saturday?
Are post offices working on Saturdays?
The operating hours of the Post Offices are generally from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Post Offices are also closed for public holidays, including Thanksgiving and Christmas. Post offices are open on Saturdays, with the exception of Gazetted Holidays. Sunday is the same as every other day in terms of post office hours, including Saturday.
Are all US post offices closed on Saturday?
Saturdays and Gazetted Holidays are the only days that the post offices are closed. Saturday’s post office hours are the same as they are on other days. You must be aware of the opening and closing times in order to avoid the crowds and complete your task as fast as possible.
Does the post office work on weekends?
- Satisfactory Saturday delivery is possible on Express Post items that are despatched on Friday before the cut-off time and are delivered within the Express Post Saturday Delivery region established within your State*.
- Delivery will be most prevalent on Saturdays between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm (excluding holidays).
- Saturdays are the only days where post offices and business centers are open.
Do deliveries happen on Sundays?
What time will my mail be delivered?
When it comes to delivery timings, you can normally anticipate your mail to be delivered between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. (local time) if the postal carriers are out on their routes during that time.
Is 2nd and 4th Saturday holiday for post office?
Bank Holidays on Saturdays in 2021 Weekend hours are closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, but are open on the first, third and fifth Saturdays of every month.
Where can I mail a package on Sunday?
- The answer is yes; FedEx Home Delivery delivers on weekends, which includes both Saturday and Sunday deliveries.
- FedEx Home Delivery may be offered in your area if your address is on the list.
- When it comes to shipping parcels within the United States, FedEx looks to be the only firm that delivers things consistently throughout the whole week.
FedEx provides free weekend delivery on all of its packages.
Is post office closed today in India?
- Known as India Post, the country’s largest postal network, it has more than 1.5 lakh post offices spread throughout the country.
- The postal service is available to the general public on all weekdays, including Saturday.
- Post offices are closed on Sundays and public holidays, as well as on all other days of the week.
The working hours of the post offices are generally from 9 a.m.to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Can you drop off packages at UPS on Sunday?
UPS Drop Box locations accept all UPS service levels, regardless of the amount of service. It is possible to access UPS Drop Boxes at any time, seven days a week.
Does UPS run on Sundays 2020?
Beginning in 2020, UPS will begin delivering items on Sundays as well. The news was made on July 23rd, one day before the company’s quarterly results report was to be released. Earlier this month, FedEx said that it will begin offering seven-day delivery, which would be available starting in January 2020.
Do packages get delivered on Saturday?
Packages will be delivered on Sundays beginning in the year 2020, according to UPS. In advance of its most recent earnings report, the shipping behemoth announced the news on July 23. A seven-day delivery service, which will be available starting in January 2020, was revealed by FedEx earlier this month.
What happens if speed post is not delivered?
If the item is not delivered to the intended recipient, the mail will be held in the Speed Post office for 18 days. If an item is not delivered and the entire postage has not been paid, the mail will be held in the Speed Post office for 18 days until it is delivered. If an item is not delivered and a customs duty is owed, we shall hold the item at the post office for a period of 21 days.
Do postmen work on Sundays?
The Royal Mail runs on a regular Monday to Saturday schedule, often not delivering mail on Sundays and shutting with the majority of financial institutions.
Which is faster speed post or courier?
- In big cities, the performance of speed posts is both quicker and more dependable than other forms of transportation.
- When using rapid post, the postal service delivers 99 percent of mail between 1-9 days, compared to 92 percent when using private courier services, which can take up to 10 days to deliver.
- The delivery rate for speed post is 98 percent on a local level, while the delivery rate for courier services is 93 percent.
Which Saturdays are holidays for banks?
Banks are closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, as well as on all Sundays of the month in India. Furthermore, banks are closed on regional and national holidays, in addition to the above.
How do I know if my mail came?
Know what’s coming at any time and from any location. Download the USPS Mobile® App, which includes Informed Delivery, to check arriving mail and track incoming shipments from your smartphone or tablet at any time and from any location. It’s completely free, and it’s available for both iOS and Android devices in your app store.
Can I see if a package is coming to my address?
″Informed Delivery″ is a free service provided by the United States Postal Service. It’s an online dashboard that automatically notifies you when mail and parcels are delivered to your address, and it also sends you email alerts when something is delivered.
Does UPS run on Saturday and Sunday?
UPS delivers on Saturdays to residences in more than 100 major metropolitan regions across the United States. Furthermore, as a result of a relationship with the United States Postal Service, UPS may deliver your economy items on Sunday*. Additionally, it is up to two days faster than previously. *Coverage is provided when applicable.
Does FedEx run on Sunday?
FedEx Home Delivery, our residential ground service, delivers seven days a week, including Sundays, ensuring that many of your clients don’t have to wait until Monday to get their products.
Can I drop off a package at UPS on Saturday?
If you want, UPS will pick up your shipment on a Saturday at your convenience. Saturday Pickup includes items that have been delivered to UPS as well as packages that have been dropped off at retail locations.
Can you drop ups at Post Office?
Alternatively, customers can drop off their packages at their local United States Postal Service office, in postal collection boxes, at standard UPS drop-off locations, at third-party shops, or just hand them over to a UPS delivery driver.
USPS Saturday Delivery & Hours
- The United States Postal Service is the organization responsible for delivering mail and parcels to practically every single household in the United States.
- The citizens of the United States are far too reliant on it for their own good.
- They rely on its service and various mail classes to transmit vital papers, items, and other items to their recipients.
If you haven’t tried the services of this postal service yet, you should do so immediately because the services and rates it provides are excellent when compared to those offered by other firms or agencies.To ensure that the mail is delivered on schedule, postal workers must labor even harder.It is easy to observe the postal workers putting in long hours in difficult weather and economic conditions.The United States Postal Service is also working hard.
It is open seven days a week to ensure that the mail and shipments are delivered on time.It is open on Sundays, although it only distributes Priority Mail Express mail products and Amazon parcels on Sundays.It is closed on Mondays.
- Please see the page on USPS Sunday Delivery for additional information on how to receive your mail on Sunday.
- People and consumers of the United States Postal Service (USPS) are increasingly asking if mail is delivered on Saturdays.
- Is the post office open on Saturdays and Sundays?
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Saturday?
- There are many people who have questions about USPS business hours on Saturday and other days, and if you are one of them, you will find the answers to your queries in this post.
So, first and foremost, let’s find out if the mail is delivered on Saturdays:
Does USPS Deliver on Saturdays?
- Yes, the United States Postal Service delivers mail on Saturdays.
- Because there were several queries from USPS customers on the discussion sites regarding the same subject, we want to inform everyone who uses the postal service that mail and parcels are delivered on Saturdays.
- The mail class determines whether or not the post office will deliver on Saturday.
Saturday delivery is now limited to Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail products, however the United States Postal Service (USPS) plans to phase out Saturday delivery in the near future.Continue reading the article to the conclusion to learn more about the reasons for discontinuing Saturday delivery, its implications, and so on.
USPS Saturday Delivery:
- Saturday deliveries of Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail products are now being made by the United States Postal Service. The delivery times for first-class mail, retail ground (Standard Post), and media mail products are not stipulated in the contract. It claims that Priority Mail products would be delivered within 1-3 business days of being placed on hold (not a guarantee). This service is available for as little as $6.65 a month online and in post offices, however as previously stated, USPS will be discontinuing Saturday delivery very shortly. It’s the only way the United States Postal Service will survive. It had a $8.5 billion loss in 2010. Earlier this year, the United States Postal Service stated that it will no longer deliver First-Class mail on Saturdays beginning in August. Saturday deliveries of parcels, Express Mail, and mail-order pharmaceuticals would continue, but catalogs, bills, letters, and cards would no longer be delivered by postal workers. ″The notion of discontinuing Saturday delivery has been raised on a number of occasions,″ the postal service said. If the government adopts a five-day delivery schedule, it will save $3.1 billion per year on transportation costs. They said that there is no longer enough mail to last for six days of delivery, as previously stated. A typical family used to get five pieces of mail a day ten years ago, according to the researchers. Today, the number has dropped to four, and by 2020, it will have dropped to three.. Saturday deliveries to street addresses – either households or businesses – will no longer be made by the postal service under the five-day delivery option. This transformation will very certainly have both positive and bad consequences. GAO and Postal Regulatory Commission reports state that ending Saturday delivery would: save the USPS an estimated $1.7 billion per year, nearly half of the savings projected by the postal service itself
- reduce mail volume and result in net revenue losses of $600 million per year, three times more than the savings projected by the postal service itself
- cause a quarter of Priority Mail and First Class mail to be delayed by two days
- negatively impact local newspapers that rely on Saturday delivery
- and negatively impact small businesses that rely on Saturday delivery.
Ending Saturday service, on the other hand, would enhance the financial position of the United States Postal Service by enhancing efficiency and lowering expenses.
USPS Saturday Hours:
- In a route, the Postal Service distributes all of the mail and parcels until all of the deliveries have been completed. For the mail/letter carrier, there is no difference between the hours of the post office on Saturday and the other days of the week. Numerous folks have inquired as to what time the mail is delivered on Saturdays. The answer is that the United States Postal Service does not have a particular delivery time for mail and shipments. The delivery or shipping hours of the United States Postal Service are determined by a variety of circumstances, including the amount of mail received, the weather, the distance between your home and the facility where USPS stores your mail pieces, and so on. If the letter carrier has a considerable volume of mail to deliver on Saturday or any other day, the delivery/shipping hours of the United States Postal Service may be extended. No letter carrier will leave his or her route unfinished voluntarily. Let’s have a look at some post office hours for Saturday: 200 W 2nd St, Royal Oak, MI 48068: Address and contact information. Time of day for carrier facility is 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- the last collection time is 5:00 pm
- Self-Service Kiosks are available from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm
- and the last collection time is 5:00 pm.
- Wilsonville, Oregon 97070: 29333 SW Town Center Loop E, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070: Service hours at the carrier facility are 8:30 am to 11:00 am, with the last collection at 4:00 pm.
- Kiosks with self-service capabilities are available from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm.
- Hours of operation for the carrier facility at 1150 Garden View Road, Encinitas, CA 92024 are as follows: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- last collection time is 4:15 pm
- self-service kiosk availability is from 12:01 am to 11:59 pm
- last collection time is 4:15 pm
- last collection time is 4:15 pm
- last collection time is 4:15 pm
- and last collection time is 4:15 pm
The following are the Saturday post office hours for various jobs, and the Saturday post-delivery time is not set in stone in advance.
Is the Post Office Open on Saturday?
- Saturday is a working day for the post office.
- Every Saturday, post offices are open for business (not all post offices).
- Additionally, following the discontinuation of Saturday mail delivery, post offices will continue to be open on S