Country Conditions for Mailing – China
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
How much does it cost to send a parcel from the UK to China? Postage to China costs as little as £15.11 when you book Direct Entry through Parcel2Go. Our long-standing relationships with reputed courier services like Global Priority, TNT Economy Express and FedEx World Express makes posting to China a breeze.
How much does it cost to ship a package from China?
How much does it cost to ship a package from China? Shipping individual parcels, or even a few documents, is relatively expensive. DHL and FedEx charge around $30 for a 500 grams parcel from China. That said, you can reduce the costs if you use a Hong Kong-based fulfillment center to deliver products to your customers around the world.
What is the postage rate for large package China Post?
The postage rate of surface mail is CNY 7 up to 100g and CNY 4.5 for each additional 100g or part thereof. Large Package China Post large packages can reach most countries or regions in the world that have post offices, but the postage rate is different based on different transportation means and distance.
How much does it cost to send mail internationally?
Reliable and affordable way to send mail and packages to more than 190 countries. Flat Rate international shipping prices and free shipping supplies available. From $25.85 at Post Office locations and online.
What shipping services does the USPS offer to China?
The USPS offers several shipping services to China from the USA, including USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Priority Mail Express International.
How long is the shipping time from China to US?
When importing from China to the US, you should expect your consignment to take at least three or four days to make its journey by air, and up to five weeks if you choose ocean freight. Perhaps you’re wondering why the transit time is so long for air freight.
How long does ups take from China to USA?
How long does it take to ship from China to the US? Rules of thumbs for lead times (in regular conditions) are 1-2 weeks for regular post, 3 days for air express freight, 8-10 days for air freight, and 30-40 days for ocean freight.
How much is freight from China?
The demand for shipping from China to the U.S. led to a huge third quarter for Matson Inc., and the company expects the issue to persist well into next year. U.S. retailers have struggled to move goods as supply-chain and staffing issues have bogged down
How to use ups to ship from China to USA?
Postage Rate of China Post International Parcels
|Destination||Each additional one gram after the first 50g (CNY)||Japan, South Korea, Kazakhstan||0.06||Austria, Singapore, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Malaysia||0.07||New Zealand,(Including the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau Islands), Australia, Hungary, Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Norway, Romania, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Croatia, Malta, Slovakia, Slovenia, Indonesia, Israel, Turkey, Cyprus, Azerbaijan||0.08||South Africa, USA, Canada, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, France, Russia, Belarus, Estonia, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, India, Mongolia, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Bahrain, Pakistan, North Korea, Iraq, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Vietnam, Iran, Kuwait, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Brunei, Laos, the Philippines, Oman, Turkmenistan, Bhutan, Cambodia, Qatar, UAE, Tajikistan, Maldives, Yemen||0.09||Iceland, Macedonia, Albania, Republic of Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican, the Faroe Islands||0.15||African countries and regions, the remaining countries and regions in South America||0.18|
International Mail Services & Shipping Rates
- The United States Postal Service® offers an international delivery service to meet your needs. Consider the following factors: delivery time
- postage costs
- flat-rate shipping alternatives
- included tracking and insurance
- and other factors.
- Certain additional services are available online, but others may only be obtained by visiting a Post OfficeTM facility.
- ALERT: As a result of COVID-19 service implications, the United States Postal Service is no longer able to receive or transport international mail to a number of nations.
- See a list of all nations where service and promised delivery have been temporarily suspended.
- Read More Compare United States Postal Service postal services based on initial retail costs, shipment time, and other factors.
Most services come with free USPS Tracking®, and you can customize your package by adding insurance and other extras.The cost of the service the delivery speed the tracking the insurance
Fastest Delivery Speed
- Deliveries of your most critical mail and goods are made as quickly as possible.
- It is necessary to include everything.
- It will take 1-3 business days.
- 2 (1 business day to many destinations in Canada) 70 kilograms (lbs.) Included in the price for all places Insurance coverage of up to $100 is included.
3.Make more purchases up to $2,499 in value.3-5 business days are required.
- 5 Flat-Rate Payments 4 lbs.
- for the envelope 70 lbs.
- for a mailing box (priced according to weight).
- Tracking via the United States Postal Service6 Up to a total of $100 (nonnegotiable documents).
- Up to a total of $200 (merchandise depending on contents).
- Purchase additional items up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Personalized delivery at a low cost, with the option of Flat Rate or weight-based pricing.
- Allocate 6–10 business days for this.
- 5 Flat Rate Envelopes: 4 lbs.
- each envelope Box with a flat rate of 20 lbs.
Priced according to weight: 70 pounds USPS Tracking8 Up to a total of $100 (nonnegotiable documents).Up to a total of $200 (merchandise depending on contents).Purchase additional items up to a maximum of $5,000.
- 9 The price varies depending on the location.
- weighing up to 4 pounds (64 oz) This service is not available.
Best for Documents or Printed Materials Only
- Large envelopes (flats) containing solely documents or a large bag (weighing up to 66 lbs) containing books or other printed material are acceptable options. It is necessary to include everything. The cost varies depending on the destination. Only papers weighing up to 1 lb (15.994 oz) are permitted. This service is not available. This service is not available. M-Bags® for Airmail are available in a variety of sizes. You’re an international student studying in the United States, and you have a large number of books to bring back home. The cost varies depending on the destination. Weights of up to 66 lbs (printed material only) USPS Tracking6 This service is not available. All of the Compared Characteristics In most cases, the Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) service delivers foreign packages in 1 to 3 working days2, with some deliveries occurring the same day in numerous places across Canada. A money-back guarantee1 is provided to customers in approximately 180 countries for GXG’s affordable shipping charges and date-certain delivery. FedEx Express is in charge of international transportation as well as delivery. Prices start at $67.80.11 and go up from there. Priority Mail Express International is a fast, dependable, and reasonably priced international delivery service that serves about 180 countries. To a select places, an optional date-certain service delivery with a money-back guarantee is offered, as is a money-back guarantee. Additional information can be found in Section 221.2 of the International Mail Manual. Shipping supplies, such as Flat Rate Envelopes for delivering products weighing up to 4 lbs, are provided for free. With Priority Mail Overseas, the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers dependable and cheap international delivery to about 180 countries for a starting price of $47.95.10. A tracking number and insurance are included with the majority of Priority Mail International shipments: up to $100 for non-negotiable papers and up to $200 for products. Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes can hold up to 4 lbs of mail, while Medium and Large Flat Rate Boxes can hold up to 20 lbs. You may ship up to 20 lbs. with Medium and Large Flat Rate Boxes. To learn more about Priority Mail International Flat Rate Products, click here. Postage rates begin at $29.60.12 per item. Flight Class Package International Service (FCPIS) is a cost-effective way to ship small, lightweight goods to more than 170 countries across the world. Items up to $400 in value can be sent in packages that weigh up to 4 pounds (64 ounces). Other restrictions may apply depending on the country of final destination. Even though some restrictions may apply, First-Class Package International Service offers Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation® International (E-USPS DELCON INTL®) when shipping online to specified countries. However, certain restrictions may apply. Prices begin at $14.85 per item. Learn more about shipping options now. The First-Class Mail International service is our most cost-effective alternative for shipping postcards and letters to around 180 countries, as well as flats (big envelopes). Send 1 oz. letters or postcards throughout the world with a single Global Forever® stamp, which costs $1.30 at the time of publication and will never expire, even if the postal rate increases
- If you have a big envelope or flat that weighs up to 15.994 oz, postage charges vary depending on the weight and location, with the lowest rate being $2.60.
- Using Airmail M-Bags to ship huge quantities of printed content to a single foreign destination is a cost-effective method of sending big quantities of printed material. Newspapers, periodicals, journals, books, sheet music, catalogs, directories, commercial advertising, and promotional material are all acceptable forms of submission. The method of delivery differs depending on the destination. When you go to the Post Office, postage charges start at $52.80. There is no minimum weight requirement, however any M-Bag weighing less than 11 lbs will be charged at the 11 lb rate.
- Some nations have particular limitations and limits in place
- the maximum weight allowed is 66 lbs.
- Special Requirements for Each Country How to Send a Package Across International Boundaries Price Files may be seen here. Customs forms must be included with all Airmail M-Bags. Customs Forms Can Be Created Online The guarantee on Priority Mail Express International service products bound for the following European nations has been temporarily discontinued as of March 23, 2020, according to the United States Postal Service. France, Great Britain, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland are among the countries represented.
In addition, we have temporarily discontinued the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International products going for China and Hong Kong as of Monday, February 10, 2020, for the time being. All of these suspensions will remain in place until further notice. We are taking all feasible steps to ensure that the disruption to your shipping needs is as little as possible.
Shipping to China
- In order to obtain the greatest costs on shipping to China from the United States, you’ll need to surf around for quotations.
- However, Parcel Monkey’s pricing comparison service will find you the best deals in seconds.
- Not only will we assist you in locating the most affordable shipping to China, but you will also be able to compare pricing and services from numerous carriers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible.
- Use our shipping calculator to get started.
Get a free, no-obligation quotation.
Shipping to China cost
- The cost of shipping to China will vary based on the size and weight of your item, as well as how quickly you need it to arrive.
- However, there are several cost-effective choices for delivering products to China from the United States, including: Fill out our quote calculator with the weight and dimensions of your packaged goods to receive a free, no-obligation estimate on shipping to China.
- Request a quote
Cheap shipping to China
- The most cost-effective method of shipping to China from the United States is to use a monitored postal service such as DHL eCommerce or EMS Parcel Post.
- These services make use of a local carrier, such as FedEx or the United States Postal Service, to handle the domestic leg of the route in the United States, and the Chinese postal service to make the ultimate delivery.
- While monitored mail takes longer to deliver than a typical courier service and tracking updates are less frequent, it is substantially less expensive.
- It is particularly useful for eCommerce enterprises that need to reduce delivery expenses to a minimum.
Tracked mail is a useful alternative for delivering tiny and lightweight packages to long-distance locations that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive to ship otherwise.Listed below are some sample samples of our low-cost courier services to China, along with approximate arrival times:*
Economy shipping to China
- DHL eCommerce — This monitored postal service is the most cost-effective method of shipping to China from the United States.
- Simply drop off your package at your local USPS Post Office, and it will be delivered to China in 11 to 22 business days at the most.
- Send monitored mail to China in 7-16 business days with the EMS Parcel Post service.
- Drop off your package at the FedEx drop-off station that is closest to you.
Our cheapest international courier service to China is International Drop Off, which has a delivery time of 2 to 5 business days and includes online tracking from the moment of drop off to the time of delivery.
Express shipping to China
- We provide the International Priority Drop-Off service as our most affordable rapid courier service to China.
- Deliveries from the United States to China are completely traceable and arrive in as little as 1-3 business days.
- Please drop-off your package at the local FedEx drop-off facility or, for an extra fee, arrange for a courier collection from your residence or place of business.
- *Please keep in mind that delivery timeframes are estimations supplied by our carrier partners and are based on delivery to major cities only.
*Get a shipping quotation More distant regions may require an extra day or two of travel time.
USPS shipping to China
- From the United States, the United States Postal Service (USPS) provides many shipping options to China, including USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International, and USPS Priority Mail Express International.
- These services are available to order at a discounted rate using our shipping calculator, providing you with low-cost postage to China while also providing you with the convenience of being able to drop off your box at your local Post Office.
- Please double-check that your item does not appear on our list of forbidden and restricted products before shipping it.
- Calculate your shipping costs right now.
- When shipping to China from the United States, you will be needed to submit a customs declaration form, which will include information on the contents of your package, its intended purpose, and the amount of your shipment.
- When you book with us, we will walk you through the process of filing your customs declaration.
- All that is required is that you print the completed forms and include them in your delivery.
- Please be certain that the information you supply is accurate, since China’s customs department will use it to determine any customs duties and taxes that may be required, as well as to conduct random checks.
If you fail to accurately describe your goods, your delivery will be delayed, and you may be subject to extra costs.
- Imports of certain items are forbidden from entering China, including (but not limited to): weapons of any sort, ammunition, and explosives of any kind.
- Radio transmitters-receivers, as well as their major components
- Cash in excess of 20,000 yuan RMB
- The following items are prohibited: manuscripts, written materials (including books), films, pictures, phonograph records, cinematographic films, loaded recording cassettes and videotapes, and other items that are destructive to China’s politics, economics, and culture
- The use of poisonous medicines, habit-forming narcotics, opium, morphine, heroin, and other illicit substances
- Animals, plants, and items derived from them that are afflicted with or contain germs or insects
- Consumables that are unsanitary and foodstuffs that are contaminated with germs that have come from diseased locations
- The importation of some products is forbidden by state restrictions.
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
- The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.
- With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.
- We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.
- Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.
Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
- When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.
- We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.
- Some of our services offer no protection insurance, while others do and some even give free cover up to a particular amount.
- When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.
Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
- Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.
- The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.
- When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.
- You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.
Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
Get an accurate estimate of your shipping costs. Compare discounted shipping rates from all couriers, including USPS . 100% free and accurate.
Shipping Rates Based On:
- From United States to China
- Weight of
About Easyship Shipping Rate Calculator
- It should be simple to locate the most affordable rates in order to estimate your shipping charges.
- Our free shipping rate calculator provides you with precise, real-time quotations for the cheapest shipping costs from all international and domestic couriers, as well as other shipping services.
- There will be no more time-consuming note-taking.
- There will be no hopping between courier locations.
Simply enter the weight of your package and the location of your shipment to receive quick visibility of your best shipping alternatives.Create a free Easyship account and enter all of the shipping data to receive the most thorough and accurate price possible.There are no obligations and no fees – just completely accurate delivery estimates.
Shipping Rate Calculator FAQ
Is shipping based on size or weight?
- In most circumstances, couriers charge their customers based on the weight or size of the delivery, whichever is greater.
- ‘Volumetric Weight’ is a mathematical formula that is used to compute this amount of weight.
- There is one notable exception: flat rate services, which charge a fixed amount for products that are delivered in certain boxes.
- In certain instances, the cost of shipping a box of concrete would be the same as the cost of sending a box of feathers.
What are the benefits of using Easyship’s shipping calculator?
- This calculator will save you time that would otherwise be spent on painstaking research of courier websites, allowing you to focus on more important things.
- Our convenient tool automatically compiles all of the best rates from all worldwide carriers for you, based on your unique shipment requirements.
- This enables you to have complete visibility into shipping expenses for your small business while saving valuable time at the same time.
- If you like the pricing you see, you can sign up for an account and be printing labels for those couriers in as little as five minutes.
China sending guide
- The following is a list of things that are not permitted to be sent to China.
- Please go to the China Post website for more information or clarification if necessary.
- Please also refer to the limitations and limits set out by the Universal Postal Union – UPU.
- a comprehensive list Items addressed to countries in which the item is illegal or forbidden are not permitted to be sent to such countries.
When an item is limited, you are required to adhere to the restrictions.Prohibitions and limits differ from nation to country, and they might occasionally apply to products that you might consider to be commonplace in your home country.Despite the fact that the information below is supplied in good faith, Royal Mail cannot be held liable for its accuracy, and it should only be used as a reference.
- Specific limits and modifications may be implemented at short notice; thus, for clarity, please contact the appropriate trade, postal, and customs authorities in the destination country.
- Customers in the business world are actively encouraged to do so.
- Please keep in mind that the Royal Mail forbids and restricts the shipment of certain categories of merchandise.
- More information may be found at royalmail.com/prohibitedgoods.html.
- Products that are prohibited from being sent over the mail are not authorized under any circumstances. Animal genetic materials
- live animals (except cats and dogs), including all mammals, birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, insects and other invertebrates
- (raw or cooked) meat (including viscera) and its products
- animal-derived milk and milk products, such as raw milk, fresh milk, yogurt, animal-derived cream, butter, cheese, and other dairy products
- eggs and egg products
- and animal-derived cream, butter, cheese, and other dairy products.
- Various types of weapons, ammo, and explosives are available.
- Coins, banknotes, currency notes, securities of any sort payable to the bearer, travellers’ checks, counterfeit currencies, and counterfeit negotiable securities are all prohibited items under international law.
- Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and videotapes, compact discs (video and audio), computer storage medium, and other articles that are harmful to the political, economic, cultural, and moral interests of the People’s Republic of China are prohibited.
- Lithium-ion batteries (including those included within an object)
- Poisons of all types that are lethal
- Opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana, and other narcotics and hallucinogenic chemicals that cause addiction
- Infected or harboring disease germs, insect pests, and other hazardous organisms
- animals, plants and their goods
- animals, plants and their products
- The importation of foodstuffs, medications, and other products from epidemic-affected regions that are dangerous to humans and livestock, or that have the potential to transmit illness.
- Platinum, gold, and silver, whether made or not
- precious stones, jewels, and other costly products
- and other valuable materials.
- Radio transmitters and receivers, as well as components that ensure the secrecy of communication
- Tight controls are in place on the importation of tobacco and wines
- endangered species, which include mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, invertebrates, and plants, whether alive or dead, or parts or derivative products
- and manufactured products, which include stuffed specimens, skins, horns, meats, tusks, and other items. A licence issued in advance by the Director of the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Conservation is required for any importation
- endangered and rare animals, plants (including specimens thereof), seeds, or reproducing materials
- powders, liquids, lithium batteries, or lithium cells are prohibited from being transported by domestic air transport within China
- and hazardous materials are prohibited from being transported by domestic air transport within China.
China Post Rate: Postage Calculator, Air Mail Price, ePacket/EUB, EMS Shipping Cost 2022
- China Post Registered International Mail and Parcel Rates for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Post Parcel Shipped from China Post Mail Special Services Rates for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Post Parcel Shipped from China Post Registered International Mail and Parcel Rates for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Post Parcel Shipped from China China Post Small Parcels/Packets Postage Rates (in US Dollars) Postage Rates for Large Packages Sent by China Post
China’s Standard Rate for International EMS Services Rate of China International Express ePacket/EUB Postage Rate Rate of International e-EMS Service Rate of China International Express ePacket/EUB Postage Rate
China Post Registered International Mail and Parcel Rate
|Category of Parcel||Charge Unit||Zone1||Zone2||Zone3|
|Air||Letters||Up to 20 gm||5.50||6.00||7.00|
|Every additional 10 gm||2.50||2.80||3.30|
|Printed Matter||Up to 20 gm||4.50||5.00||6.00|
|Every additional 10 gm||2.20||2.50||2.80|
|Publications for the Blind||Every 10 gm||0.60||0.80||1.00|
|Small Parcel/Packet||Up to 100 gm||25.00||30.00||35.00|
|Every additional 100 gm||23.00||27.00||33.00|
|Print Special Bags||Up to 5000 gm||485.00||610.00||730.00|
|Every additional 1000 gm||100.00||120.00||145.00|
|Surface Air Lift (SAL)||Letters||Up to 20 gm||5.00||5.50||6.50|
|Every additional 10 gm||2.10||2.40||2.90|
|Printed Matter||Up to 20 gm||4.00||4.50||5.00|
|Every additional 10 gm||0.50||0.60||0.70|
|Publications for the Blind||Every 10 gm||1.90||2.20||2.50|
|Small Parcel/Packet||Up to 100 gm||22.00||27.00||32.00|
|Every additional 100 gm||18.00||23.00||28.00|
|Print Special Bags||Up to 5000 gm||455.00||600.00||730.00|
|Every additional 1000 gm||100.00||120.00||145.00|
|Category of Parcel||Charge Unit||Normal Rate|
|Surface||Letters||Up to 20 gm||4.00|
|Every additional 10 gm||2.00|
|Printed Matter||Up to 20 gm||4.00|
|Every additional 10 gm||1.80|
|Publications for the Blind||Free|
|Small Parcel/Packet||Up to 100 gm||18.00|
|Every additional 100 gm||13.0|
|Print Special Bags||Up to 5000 gm||200.00|
|Every additional 1000 gm||50.00|
Those in Zone 1 include the following countries: the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman (OM), Pakistan (Bahrain), the Philippines (PH), Georgia (CG), Cambodia (Qatar), Kuwait (KW), Laos (LAO), Maldives (MAL), Malaysia (MAL), Bangladesh (Bangladesh), Myanmar (Nepal), Sri Lanka (TH), Thailand (TH), Brunei (Brisbane), India (Indian Ocean), Zone 2 includes the following countries
Surface Air Lift (SAL):
- The first zone includes Georgia; the second includes Azerbaijan, South Korea, Japan, Albania, Ireland, Estonia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Belgium, Iceland, Poland, Denmark, Germany, France, Finland, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Romania, Malta, Moldova, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, United States, and Australia; and the third includes Russia, Asuncion, Comoros, Sao
Rate for Special Services:
|Item||Charge Unit||Price (RMB)|
|International Reply Coupon||Each||12|
|Registration Fee for Print Special Bags||Each Bag||80|
|Service Charge for Insured Correspondence||For each RMB 100||1|
|Fee for Acknowledgement of Receipt||Each||5|
|Apply for Withdrawing or Changing the Receiver’s Name and Address||Each||10|
|Handling Charges for Postage-due Correspondence||Each||3|
|Held Mail Fee||Each||3|
|Customs Clearance Fee||Import Tax Package, Insured Correspondence, Printed Matter, Small Parcel||8|
|Import Tax Print Special Bags||40|
|Export package that Customs Bureau doesn’t Accept||8|
|Insured Parcel||Insurance Charge||For each RMB 100||1|
Please keep in mind that all of the prices listed are only for reference purposes. The exact pricing will be determined by the most recent quotation from the China Post office.
How Much To Ship a Package To China?
- Because of the massive Chinese populations that exist all over the world, we are able to send a significant number of parcels to this vast country, and we are pleased to be able to provide our clients with exceptionally low shipping rates through our worldwide shipping marketplace, which is available 24/7.
- We are able to provide a courier service for everyone, from students shipping back home while studying abroad to businesses shipping to major cities such as Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chongqing, and Beijing.
- Parcel Monkey’s shipping calculator can help you determine which low-cost courier delivery options to China are currently accessible on the site.
Book cheap international shipping from the USA to China
- When it comes to delivering items to China, Parcel Monkey can assist you in getting the best bargain possible by allowing you to compare courier providers using our easy-to-use shipping calculator.
- Our DHL eCommerce prices allow you to ship packages to all of China’s major cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, as well as more rural places, for as little as $16 per package.
- Simply provide the dimensions and weight of your package when placing an order and the rest will be taken care of.
- Afterwards, print off the mailing labels and affix them to the package before dropping it off at any USPS location.
This is a perfect delivery option for eCommerce shops and eBay sellers since it will be handled from the United States to China in an anticipated transit period of 11-22 working days and will be completely tracked via our website and DHL.
Fast shipping times to China
- Our Express International shipping to China services are provided by well-known couriers, such as our own brand USA Express International, if you require expedited delivery.
- A FedEx driver picks up the service, which is then shipped internationally by a freight forwarder and delivered to the destination in China by DHL.
- It is predicted that this service will take between 2 and 5 days to complete and will include full tracking information.
- You can also book USPS Mail services, such as USPS International Priority Mail and International Priority Mail Express, if it is your preferred method of delivery.
We also provide Aramex as a courier service to China, which allows you to drop off or have it picked up from the convenience of your own home or workplace.
China: A Brief Overview
- The Chinese utilize the Renminbi (RMB) as their currency, and the Yuan is the name of the unit of money used by the Chinese.
- In addition, China’s time zone is +8 GMT, and the country does not follow Daylight Saving Time.
- The first of October is observed as a National Holiday in China to commemorate the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
- China’s major exports include machinery and equipment, textiles and clothes, footwear, toys and recreational goods, mineral fuels, and chemicals, to name a few categories.
- The following are the most important imports: machinery and equipment, plastics, chemicals, iron and steel, and mineral fuels.
- Iron, steel, coal, machinery, and textiles are among the major industries.
- Major commercial partners include the United States, Japan, Germany, and South Korea.
eCommerce in China
- China is the world’s largest eCommerce market, estimated at $1.6 trillion, and by 2020, it is predicted to be greater than the combined markets of the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Japan, and Germany.
- In China, domestic marketplaces such as JD.com and Alibaba-owned Taobao and Tmall are the dominant players in the eCommerce market, providing opportunities for online retailers from around the world to sell their products and services.
- Due to the increased demand, new and growing distribution channels are being established to meet it.
- As a result, shipping to China is becoming more dependable and cost-effective, and more opportunities are becoming accessible as a result of the more relaxed government regulations.
One method of entering the Chinese market is to sell items directly to customers across the border from other countries, and to be able to ship those items to them using trusted carriers like DHL at a discounted rate.There is also massive opportunities for sales to be made at events throughout the year such as Singles Day on November 11th with sales records being smashed year on year.Singles Day, which takes place on November 11th, has already surpassed Black Friday as the world’s largest eCommerce shopping day, with 538 million internet users able to make purchases online.
- The holidays of Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day are both well-known for being extremely crowded shopping times.
- Price is also important in the Chinese market, with price frequently being the deciding factor in whether or not to make a purchase.
- Keep this in mind no matter what you are offering, from toys and gadgets to apparel and everything in between.
- Chinese customers place a high value on status and quality in the things they purchase from other countries, so keep this in mind while promoting your products in China.
- The latest Western electronics and fashion are in high demand among the rich in China, and all of these items must be brought to the country from the West.
- In addition to providing low-cost international courier services and package tracking, we also provide Customs Documents.
- During the booking process, we will provide any documents that are required, and you can also contact our Customer Support team if you have any questions or concerns about your shipment.
There a number of factors that you should consider to help you succeed in selling to the Chinese market.
- Be Mobile. Over half of the Chinese population has regular access to the internet, and 90 percent of those use a smartphone to purchase, so make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Take good care of your money.
- Chinese customers frequently make payments with e-wallets. Look into accepting Yuan as a payment method and displaying your rates in local currencies.
- Make an appearance on Baidu.
- Baidu is the most popular search engine in China, therefore think about how you might appear in local searches.
- WeChat has more over 12 million business accounts registered and over 889 million active users, making it crucial to have a profile on this social media network.
Why use Parcel Monkey to book a courier who can ship to China?
- China is well-known for being the world’s largest exporter, and it also has a quickly rising economy and a gigantic population.
- It is also the world’s second largest importer, which means there is enormous opportunity for doing business with clients in China.
- As China’s consumer wealth rises, an increasing number of the country’s 1.35 billion people are wanting to purchase items from other parts of the world.
- When it comes to shipping, Parcel Monkey can assist you in comparing numerous carriers who can provide speedy shipping or economical postal services, ensuring that we have a solution to meet any time limit or budget.
The availability of attractive items, along with the ease with which they may be purchased online from foreign shops, has resulted in a growth in cross-border eCommerce.It’s understandable that you’d want to keep shipping expenses down and be able to ship several goods while keeping track of the delivery tracking in one convenient location.Because China has 210 airports, extensive road networks, and well-developed infrastructure, shipping to major cities and towns will be relatively quick if you book your shipping online with Parcel Monkey.
- In addition, we can assist you in clearing customs by providing all of the necessary paperwork and arranging delivery with only the most reputable of delivery companies.
Shipping Checklist –
- Choose a courier provider that offers the best value for money while still providing the exact transit timings you want.
- • Fill out the necessary paperwork for Customs and provide a full description of your merchandise
- Print all of your shipping documentation, including all of the shipping labels that we have provided.
- Prepare and package your item properly, making sure that the Customs Documents are clearly visible on the outside.
- Send your package on its way. Share the tracking number with the recipient so that they can keep track of the shipment as well.
China: A Regional Overview
- UPS has prepared a really useful regional overview that describes the areas of China and the characteristics that each region possesses.
- You can find it here.
- China is similar to the United States in that each state can be quite distinct from the others, so having some prior information is really beneficial.
- As the leading inland province, Sichuan has attracted substantial infrastructure projects as a result of the national stimulus package.
Secondly, Chongqing is a Provincial-Level Municipality that serves as the economic center of the Upstream Yangtze area as well as a contemporary industrial hub.It is a competitor with Sichuan in terms of being the gateway to western China.3.
- Henan: Large Agricultural Producer – Henan is an agriculturally oriented province that is also a large producer of coal and aluminum.
- Shandong: Large Agricultural Producer 4.
- Hubei: The regional center for the Central Provinces.
- – A manufacturing and distribution center for the surrounding areas.
- Because of overcapacity, the steel industry, which is a significant contributor to GDP, is consolidating.
- China’s fifth province, Hunan, has the potential to become a manufacturing centre.
- – Agriculture continues to be an important part of the economy in this province, which is one of the largest in central China.
- Beijing: The Capital City – The capital of China and the second most populous city in the country after Shanghai.
- – Beijing is home to the headquarters of the majority of China’s leading state-owned enterprises and serves as a significant hub for the country’s national highway and rail networks.
– Tianjin is a domestic demand-oriented city with high disposable income and smart customers.– Labor and water are somewhat costly in comparison to other Chinese cities.8.Shandong: Huge Consumer Market – The second-largest province in China and the beneficiary of significant government healthcare investment – An export-oriented economy that is strongly related to the Japanese and Korean markets.
9.Jiangxi: A Land of Natural Resources – Jiangxi is a land of natural resources, with a wealth of minerals and key copper and tungsten centers.- A relatively poor province loses talent and capital investment to its wealthier neighbors as a result of globalization.
- The province of Guangdong is an affluent manufacturing hub that has always been export-oriented and has big cities as well as a wealthy populace.
- Manufacturers are attempting to transition to higher-value-added manufacturing.
- Liaoning: Revitalizing Economic Development – An old industrial base in northern China, with heavy equipment and machinery industries located in the province.
- – After being eclipsed by southern coastal towns, the province revitalized itself through development zones and incentives.
- The province of Jiangsu is an industrial center that is heavily reliant on industry, yet its growth has remained reasonably solid.
- Because extravagant borrowing levels are not sustainable, robust growth may be short-lived in the short term.
- Shanghai: Commercial Hub — The most populous city in China, Shanghai is the economic capital of the country.
- The world’s busiest container port, as well as a significant transportation center in China.
- Zhejiang: Future Energy and Rail Hub – Establishing a regional energy production base as well as a large high-speed rail network are among the goals of this initiative.
- – The proximity to Shanghai has business advantages, such as the ability to outsource back-office activities.
- Fujian: Taiwan’s gateway – The province has benefited greatly from new policies that have opened up the economy to Taiwanese investment.
- Although coastal provinces have the lowest GDP per capita among the richer national provinces, they are among the wealthiest overall.
- When arranging for a courier to ship a package to China, make sure to include the proper shipping labels as well as the necessary Customs Documents.
- Additionally, you will be required to provide a complete packing list in addition to a business invoice.
- This should provide a thorough description of the items contained within your box.
- You must also include the recipient’s telephone number, which must be genuine and operational.
The shipment limit for gifts sent into China is 1000.00 Yuan Renminbi, and the recipient will be required to provide their passport or certificate in order for their gift to be accepted by customs.If you are sending a gift into China, the shipment limit is 1000.00 Yuan Renminbi, and the recipient will be required to provide their passport or certificate in order for their gift to be accepted by customs.Some governments prohibit the importation of antiques and artwork from other countries.
- You are not permitted to transmit gambling devices, and there are limitations and restrictions on the importation of literature, jewelry, and secondhand electrical equipment, among other things.
- Those looking for more information should contact the Chinese General Administration of Customs.
- For further information, please see the following link: (external)
It is judged damaging to China’s political, economic, cultural, and moral interests to print or broadcast material that is deemed offensive to the Chinese people. Whether it’s platinum, gold, or silver, Transmitters (radio waves), Coins and banknotes, as well as soil View our complete list of forbidden items..
Shipping to China: Your Guide to USPS, UPS, FedEx, & DHL Shipping
- China, with a population of 1.3 billion people, is the world’s second largest economy, after only the United States.
- You should consider expanding your ecommerce business into China if you want to achieve success in the long run.
- Because China has a rapidly expanding middle class that is continuing to spend more money on imported US goods every year, if you start marketing your products to Chinese customers, you will have a plethora of growth opportunities at your disposal.
- The question is, how can you get your ecommerce firm ready for exporting to China?
The United States has a higher number of rules and regulations than most other nations, making shipping to China from the US time-consuming, error-prone, and expensive.This is especially true for small- and medium-sized ecommerce businesses.In this guide on shipping from the United States to China, you’ll learn about the delivery alternatives, rules, transit times, and services that can assist you in expanding your ecommerce business in the Chinese market.
4 US carriers who ship to China
- There are a plethora of carriers available to export to China from the United States.
- We recommend working with the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, and DHL because they are dependable and can deliver your packages to China in a few days.
- When shipping a package to China, we’ve broken down the costs and transit times for each of the four carriers listed below.
- Please keep in mind that these are standard shipping alternatives for customers.
To learn more about what ShipBob has to offer when shipping to other countries, such as China, please submit a quotation request here.As a result, ShipBob’s exact rates for customers will vary because we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that includes everything from picking and packing to shipping and handling, among other things.
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||~$47||3-5 business days|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||~$33||6-10 business days|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||~$15||11-20 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Expedited||~$67||2-5 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Saver||~$73||6-10 business days|
|FedEx||International Priority||~$72||3-5 business days|
|FedEx||International Economy||~$65||6-10 business days|
|DHL||International Express||~$63||3-6 Business Days|
*Please keep in mind that only the United States Postal Service offers flat rates for shipments from the United States to China. All other rates were determined using the pricing calculators provided by the different carriers for a 2 kilogram cargo delivered in December 2019. Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you want to save money on shipping and your consumers don’t care about delivery time, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is a wonderful alternative for shipping.In contrast to the other carriers, you will only be charged a fixed amount that is based on the postal class and package weight of your package.Alternatively, you may drop off parcels at a mailbox or go to a Post Office, which is also handy options.However, one significant disadvantage of utilizing the United States Postal Service for Canadian shipping is that once the shipments reach in China, they are passed to China Post.This implies that the tracking number issued by the United States Postal Service will no longer be valid.
Because of customs processing, this may result in a few additional shipping days.
- Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- First-Class International Service
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
When you should ship with USPS
You are concerned with obtaining the lowest possible price, and a speedy delivery time is not a top priority.
UPS is a wonderful option for shipping to China since they can have your items delivered within 3 to 5 business days after receipt of your order.They will pick up your products from your warehouse in the United States and deliver them to their warehouse in China within a few days, thanks to one of the greatest logistical networks in the world.Unlike the United States Postal Service, parcels are traced from the time of pickup to the time of delivery using UPS’ tracking system.There is no need for you to be concerned about your parcels being transferred to China Post.Remember that if you’re mailing shipments weighing more than 10 pounds, UPS may be the most cost-effective alternative.
- Worldwide Expedited
- Worldwide Saver
When you should ship with UPS
- You want tracking
- You want quicker delivery
FedEx, with their extensive logistical network, is another excellent alternative for delivering to and from China.Their services include picking up shipments in the United States and delivering them to Canada the same day or within a few days.Because of their intense competition with UPS, their delivery charges may be rather competitive, allowing you to save even more money on your ecommerce venture.As well as paper paperwork, they provide electronic trade documents, which can help to speed the documentation procedure for international shipment.If you’re transporting hefty products weighing more than 10 pounds, FedEx might become prohibitively expensive.
If your consumers do not require immediate delivery, the United States Postal Service (USPS) may be a more cost-effective solution for you.
- International Priority
- International Economy
When you should ship with FedEx
- You want tracking
- You want quicker delivery
DHL is widely regarded as the world’s premier international freight forwarder and is an excellent choice for shipping to China. Their charges are slightly less expensive than those charged by UPS or FedEx, while yet providing the same delivery windows. When comparing shipping charges for shipments to China, consider DHL as one of your initial alternatives when comparing shipping costs.
When you should ship with DHL
If you’re delivering packages internationally, DHL is a terrific alternative.
Handling times, customs, and other delays in China
If you compare China to other foreign countries, the country has more rules on things that are imported into the country. As a result, your items’ delivery might be delayed by a few days or even weeks, depending on how long they take to process and how thorough the customs procedures are.
Handling and customs times
Depending on the individual airport, processing durations might range from a few days to a few of weeks. Beijing International Airport is quite crowded, and it may take the longest time to sort through parcels. A smaller, more urban airport, on the other hand, may be more expedient.
China is a massive country with regions that are hundreds of kilometers apart from the capital. Consider adding additional time to your budget for transportation when dealing with customers that live in remote areas. When shipping to China, be sure to inform clients that delivery may be delayed and to do all in your power to alert them in advance of any delays.
Local holidays in China, such as Chinese New Year, have a significant influence on the lives of the Chinese people who celebrate them. They may be absent for many weeks as a result of the festivities, which means some carriers will be unable to deliver.
Chinese government laws vary from time to time, so be sure you check back frequently to see what is allowed and what isn’t, or you might face a significant delay in your travel plans.
Shipping fees in China
Import tariffs in China have fallen in recent years, which is wonderful news for firms based in the United States. China has a tariff rate of 9.3 percent and has the ability to impose a value-added tax (VAT) ranging from 10 percent to 16 percent on imported goods. This is consistent with the majority of other countries.
An easier way to ship to China
Working with a third-party logistics provider (3PL) to streamline the shipping procedure can make shipping to China less complex.What do you mean?Dedicated third-party logistics (3PL) providers such as ShipBob are employed by rapidly expanding ecommerce enterprises to transform shipping and warehousing into income generators.With a third-party logistics provider, they will store your goods, complete your online orders, give large shipping discounts, simplify the administration of customs forms and taxes, and link you with other foreign business partners.You won’t have to bother about things like picking and packaging orders, operating a warehouse, hiring and training employees, and so on if you utilize a 3PL fulfillment logistics service for goods heading to China.
Your third-party logistics provider (3PL) takes care of everything, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your online business.Here are some of the reasons why you should delegate your shipment to China to ShipBob:
Outsource shipping to Chinese customers
It takes a long time to become familiar with the requirements for shipping to China.There are numerous variables to consider, and a minor error might result in many orders not being fulfilled, resulting in a loss of time and money as well as a decline in customer satisfaction.ShipBob offers excellent and competitively priced shipping services to and from mainland China.Orders are shipped from the United States to locations in China, and we provide order updates and tracking numbers along the way.The ShipBob dashboard allows you to keep track of every order without having to perform any of the work yourself.
Save time and money
By partnering with ShipBob, you will no longer be need to maintain expensive warehouses, complex logistics operations, or acquire and educate new employees.Working with ShipBob helps you convert logistics and warehousing into a revenue generator since you can grow sales while still providing clients with the shipment options, transit periods, and delivery speeds that they desire.Do you want to provide a similar experience to Amazon?ShipBob is the one who makes it happen.ShipBob is also in charge of order fulfillment.
You don’t have to worry about packing boxes, waiting for package pickups, or finding and setting up warehouse space.Everything is done for you.Working with ShipBob frees up your time so that you may devote it to other areas of business growth, such as marketing, customer support, and product development.
Work with shipping and fulfillment experts
International commerce is complex.You don’t have the time to become a recognized expert in every facet of warehousing and logistics, and putting together the proper team might take weeks or even months of effort.To make things easier for you, ShipBob has a team of warehouse and logistics specialists that are informed about and up-to-date on the newest industry trends and complications – so you don’t have to worry about anything.Working with ShipBob as your logistics team, you benefit from years of expertise and a crew that is well-versed in how to move items from the United States to China.In addition, we have offices all around the world.
Shipping to Canada from the United States does not have to be complicated.Even though it might be difficult, dealing