Country Conditions for Mailing – Mexico
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
– Write ‘REPAIR & RETURN’ on the commercial invoice in the General Description or Remarks section – Indicate the value of the product INCLUDING the cost of the repair under the Detailed Description of Goods section – Include the original shipping documents or tracking number from when the item was first exported to Mexico
Can I send a package to a friend in Mexico?
You can send packages to Mexico cheaply and easily with Parcel Monkey. Whether you’re an eCommerce business shipping to a customer in Mexico, or you’re sending a package to a relative or friend, our price comparison service will help you find couriers that ship to Mexico at the cheapest rates. How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
How long will it take to receive my package in Mexico?
We’ll receive your purchases at our US or UK package consolidation facility, then reship them to you in Mexico at a low rate You will usually receive your package in Mexico in 1 to 4 days. MyUS makes international shopping and shipping easy.
How much does it cost to send a package internationally?
From $1.15 at a Post Office. First-Class Package International Service ® Affordable International Service An economical way to send small packages to more than 190 countries. Can send mailpieces up to 4 lbs (cannot exceed $400 in value). Restrictions may apply based on country destination.
What is the cheapest way to ship a package to Mexico?
The United States Postal Service is your cheapest option. USPS gives you the best mix of affordable rates and fast delivery times when shipping to Mexico (and pretty much anywhere else in the world, for that matter). Simply put, shipping with USPS will always be cheaper than using any other carrier.
How much does it cost to send a package to Mexico?
U.S. carriers who ship to Mexico
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||$64.25|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||$35.65|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||Depends on postage pricing|
How much does it cost to send a 10lb package to Mexico?
Cheapest shipping to Mexico
|1lb||$28.35||Asendia e-Paq Plus|
|5lb||$67.26||USPS Priority Mail International|
|10lb||$68.92||Worldwide Expedited Drop Off|
|20lb||$99.52||Worldwide Expedited Drop Off|
How much does it cost to send a box to Mexico USPS?
Priority Mail International Flat Rate Products
|Free Supplies6||Shipping Price From*|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||$28.13 Commercial Base $29.60 at Post Office & Online|
|Small Flat Rate Box||$29.17 Commercial Base $30.70 at Post Office & Online|
|DVD Box||$29.17 Commercial Base $30.70 at Post Office & Online|
How can I send money to Mexico?
The best transfer providers for sending money to Mexico charge low to no fees, offer delivery within minutes, or have huge cash pickup networks.
Best Ways to Send Money to Mexico Online.
|Money transfer company||Best for|
|Remitly||Cheapest for cash pickup|
|MoneyGram||Fastest (tie) and biggest network|
|Western Union||Runner-up for biggest network|
Can UPS deliver to Mexico?
UPS scores with the most delivery options to or from any corner of Mexico. We have 390+ locations and over 550 vehicles and are the only carrier with guaranteed ground service there.
Can you send FedEx to Mexico?
FedEx in Mexico
FedEx has a well-established presence in the Mexican market. FedEx Express Nacional, our Mexico domestic express shipping service, covers all 31 Mexican states and the Federal District. We deliver domestic packages and freight the next business day, or for more economical needs, in 2 to 5 business days.
Can I ship a laptop to Mexico?
Laptops can be considered as personal effects in Mexico, only if the goods are accompanied by the traveller at the time of arrival into Mexico. Personal effects or Personal Goods: Can only be shipped via UPS Express or UPS Expedited.
Does Amazon deliver to Mexico?
Yes, you can order from Amazon USA and have it delivered to different country. Amazon has an international delivery network that delivers packages to Mexico and to other countries all over the world.
Does USPS deliver to Mexico?
USPS® international mail services go to more than 180 countries, including Great Britain, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Global Express Guaranteed®, Priority Mail Express International®, and Priority Mail International® services include international tracking and some insurance.
What items Cannot be shipped to Mexico?
The following items are prohibited or restricted:
What is the cheapest way to send mail internationally?
USPS Priority Mail International – Flat Rate is the cheapest way to mail a package internationally.
To find the cheapest international shipping rates, we compared USPS shipping rates with those from leading express couriers, including:
How much is shipping internationally?
International Shipping Rates
|Mail Class||Shipping Rate|
|Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate||Starts at $44.95|
|Priority Mail International||Starts at $37.47|
|Priority Mail International Flat Rate||Starts at $28.13|
|First‑Class Package International Service||Starts at $14.11|
How much is shipping from Mexico to us?
|SERVICE||ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIME||COST|
|UPS Worldwide Express||1 day||$146.62|
|UPS Express Saver||1 day||$138.37|
|UPS Worldwide Expedited||2 days||$130.33|
|UPS Standard||9 days||$65.42|
Does USPS deliver to Mexico?
USPS® international mail services go to more than 180 countries, including Great Britain, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Australia. Global Express Guaranteed®, Priority Mail Express International®, and Priority Mail International® services include international tracking and some insurance.
Does UPS deliver packages to Mexico?
Mexico is a country that needs to be understood. We cover the entire country and can provide supply chain solutions to all of Mexico’s diverse markets. Whether your needs involve customs clearance, trade management or import/export technologies, UPS delivers more than just packages — we deliver logistics.
How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
How much does it cost to ship a container to Mexico. Ocean freight shipping to Mexico varies by port. Shipping to Vera Cruz begins around $900 for the smallest container (20 foot). Rates also vary by country and can take anywhere from ten days to three weeks to arrive. Mexico has the 9th largest export economy with its top exports being cars
Send packages to Mexico
Parcel Monkey allows you to deliver packages to Mexico at a low cost and in a simple manner. When it comes to shipping packages to Mexico, whether you’re an eCommerce business shipping to a customer there or a family or friend, our price comparison service can help you locate the best deals on courier services that ship to Mexico. Request a quote
How much does it cost to ship to Mexico?
- Our free shipping calculator will provide you with an estimate for sending to Mexico based on the size and weight of your shipment, but you can get an estimate for shipping to Mexico in seconds with our shipping calculator.
- Furthermore, when you request a quotation through Parcel Monkey, you’ll be presented with rates from a variety of carriers, allowing you to compare pricing and ensure you’re receiving the best bargain possible.
- Request a quote right away.
Cheapest shipping to Mexico
- All of our rates are discounted, so you’ll save money just by booking your shipment online with Parcel Monkey.
- If you’re looking for the cheapest way to ship a package to Mexico from the United States, all of our rates are discounted, so you’ll save money just by booking your shipment online with Parcel Monkey.
- As of right now, Asendia is the most cost-effective courier service to Mexico.
Asendia ePAQ Plus is a cost-effective way to ship small and light goods (such as clothing) to Mexico.Your parcel will be delivered using a mix of the United States Postal Service and local postal operators in Mexico.Although delivery times are lengthier for this economy service, Asendia is the most cost-effective alternative if you’re shipping on a tight budget.
Courier services to Mexico
If you’re mailing to Mexico from the United States, Parcel Monkey has a variety of courier services available, with shipping durations ranging from as low as 1-3 business days with a fast shipping service to 17-30 business days with an economy shipping service.
Economy shipping to Mexico
- Here are our top three most affordable shipping options to Mexico: In terms of cost, Asendia ePAQ is the most affordable service for parcels up to 4 pounds to Mexico, and it arrives in 17-30 business days.
- Pitney Bowes Standard delivers to Mexico in 10 to 18 business days, depending on the destination. USPS Priority Mail is suitable for items weighing up to 66 pounds, and it delivers to Mexico in 6-10 business days. Suitable for shipments weighing up to 70 pounds
Express shipping to Mexico
- If you take advantage of one of our Parcel Monkey Secret Deals, you won’t have to worry about paying too much for your express shipping. Here are some of our most expedient and least expensive courier services to Mexico: In 2-5 business days, Worldwide Expedited Drop Off will deliver your package to Mexico with complete tracking. Send packages weighing up to 130 pounds.
- If you’re delivering a package to Mexico, International Priority Drop Off is the most expedient option. Fully tracked with a delivery period of 1-3 business days, this item is available for purchase. If you need rapid delivery on a tight budget, this is the option for you.
All delivery timeframes are estimates supplied by our courier partners and are based on major locations only. Please keep this in mind while ordering. Please allow an extra day or two for delivery in more rural places. Request a shipping estimate to Mexico.
- When shipping a package to Mexico from the United States, you will be required to submit a customs declaration form that precisely details the contents of your shipment.
- This is a part of the Parcel Monkey booking procedure and is included in the price.
- When your delivery reaches Mexico, customs and import fees may be levied against it.
Please ensure that you give the recipient’s contact information so that customs can contact them to collect payment.For things that are provided as presents, there is no exemption from paying duty.When shipping to Mexico, make sure to accurately disclose the value of the items you are shipping.
- Mexico has rigorous import regulations and forbids the importation of some unexpected commodities, such as old hardware. Various animal items, such as wool and leather, are prohibited, and there are limits on the shipment of apparel, particularly shoes, old clothing, and clothing/goods from China, among other things. Toys are also prohibited on the premises. These are some of the prohibited items: Compact discs
- electronic equipment
- electronic games
- computer components and parts
- Cologne and perfume
- coffee and coffee samples
- airline tickets
- forged or counterfeit goods
- and tobacco products, among others.
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
- The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.
- With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.
- We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.
Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
- The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different courier companies.
- The ability to monitor your shipment from the time it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination is available on practically all of our delivery services.
- Always include the recipient’s phone number so that, in the event of a problem with the delivery, the courier may call them to rectify the situation.
Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some rural places, thus it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order online.Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the recipient prior to delivering the package.For assistance with the completion of any Customs Documentation, we provide Customs Consultation services.Our team can assist you if you want to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your cargo.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.
- Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.
- If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
How to Send Packages to Mexico
Article to be downloaded article to be downloaded Shipping a box to Mexico is a pretty simple process that involves the majority of the same procedures as sending a package to any other location in the globe, whether domestically or internationally.When preparing to send the item, the most important thing to remember is to choose a postal carrier that can fit the size of your package while also shipping it into the United States.Apart from that, you will only need to conform to Mexican and international postal standards, complete the necessary papers, and ship the box on its route.
1 Choose a public carrier that offers the most cost-effective delivery options.For the most cost-effective delivery choices, use the United States Postal Service or a local public transportation company.Important to keep in mind: Compared to private carriers, these shipping methods may normally take a bit longer to arrive (approximately 6-10 business days).Keep in mind that public postal carriers may have additional limitations on the size, shape, and contents of your item than private mail carriers.
- 2. Use a private carrier to provide the greatest amount of flexibility in terms of size and weight. Large or irregularly shaped items should be shipped to Mexico through a private carrier that ships to the country, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, or NEX Worldwide Express. However, private carriers may frequently deliver international products to Mexico more rapidly than public carriers (usually within 2-3 business days), albeit they are also often more expensive. Promotional material
- 3 Check that your item does not appear on the list of forbidden imports. Check the website of Mexico’s Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit to see if the item you want to bring into the country is forbidden from entering. These things are not permitted to be brought into Mexico by mail or in person, and your shipment will be returned to you if you attempt to do so. Additionally, in some cases, they may result in penalties or even criminal prosecutions. You are not permitted to transmit the following items: drugs
- live predatory fish
- demeaning, pornographic, or violent photos of minors
- worn clothes or footwear that is not your own
- firearms or ammunition
- Be aware that some medical items are strictly controlled in Mexico, and if they are to be resold in the country, they will need to be registered with the Mexican Secretariat of Health (SSA) before they can be sold. Please contact the SSA at [email protected] for more guidance if you are shipping medical supplies to the country.
- 4 Follow the country-specific shipping requirements set out by your carrier. Consult with your shipping company to learn whether any products are restricted from being shipped to Mexico using their service. When it comes to the kind of products they allow in packages, several carriers have criteria that go above and above Mexico’s rules. These differ from one carrier to the next. Perishable food items, jewelry, currency, radioactive materials, work infringing on Mexican copyrights, lottery tickets, cosmetics, and other items are not accepted in packages to Mexico by the US Postal Service, for example
- if you have questions, contact your carrier and speak with a representative about your item. The best course of action is to find out ahead of time whether or not your goods will be approved rather than risk having your packing rejected or ruined
5 Compare the size and weight of your goods to the restrictions imposed by your carrier.Look on the website of your shipping company to see if there are any restrictions on the size of packages being transported to Mexico.For example, the United States Postal Service will not accept parcels for delivery to Mexico if the total length and girth of the package exceed 108 inches (270 cm).Generally speaking, the package must be large enough to include the bill of lading, any necessary customs documents, postage, and any extra marks required for monitoring and insurance, if any are wanted.
Sixth, be sure the value of your goods does not exceed the restrictions set by your carrier.Consult the website of your shipping company to find out if there are any restrictions on shipping expensive items to Mexico.Even if you have insurance, there is a chance that your insurer would refuse to take products of extraordinary value.When mailing to a foreign nation, there are usually certain restrictions based on the country in question.
- For example, in shipments to Mexico, the United States Postal Service will not accept merchandise with a value larger than $2,499 US dollars.
1 Invest in a sturdy box with plenty of space for padding around the contents.Choose a sturdy cardboard or corrugated fiberboard box to ensure that it will survive transportation.Allow at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) of space between the object and the inside sides of the box to help prevent harm to your item while shipping.You can purchase boxes at your local carrier’s office, a home goods store, or recycle one that has already been used once or twice.
- 2Make sure your things are cushioned so that they do not shift during transportation. Fill the area between your item and the box with wadded-up newspaper or packing peanuts to protect it from damage. As a result, your item will be less likely to rattle during transportation, and it will be less likely to be damaged. 3Seal all seams with packing tape that is at least 2 inches (5.1 cm) wide. Packing tape should be used to fasten your package on all sides, including the top and bottom. If necessary, apply a second layer of tape to any places that appear to be fragile. Permanent marker can also be used to cover over previously applied labeling or to black out outdated features. Remove any old labels from the outside of the box with your fingertips, and then cross out any previous details completely with a dark permanent marker to finish the job. The following steps are only necessary if you are recycling a shipping box: 5Mark the shipment as delicate if it is necessary. Fragile or frágil (Spanish) should be written on the outside of the box to indicate that the contents are likely to break. Even if your item isn’t labeled as delicate, urging that the carrier use extra caution when transporting your package won’t harm you in any way. Advertisement
- 1 Make a bill of lading for your shipment. A bill of lading (BOL) must be completed either in person at your carrier’s office or online. It serves as both a receipt for the package and a contract with the shipping company for the shipping service. It also serves as a proof of ownership for the items contained within your shipment. Your bill of lading will frequently include your address, the kind of delivery service you choose, and the address of the person who will be receiving your shipment.
- In your recipient’s address, include Mexico after the destination city to minimize any potential misunderstanding with local zip codes.
- 2 Complete any customs forms that may be necessary. Fill out all of the fields on the customs forms provided by your carrier, including the contents of your box and the approximate worth of your item. It will be necessary to list the contents on a number of occasions. Instead of completing customs paperwork online, it may be beneficial to complete them in person at your carrier’s office so that an agent can answer any queries. They may also provide you advice on how to fill out the documents in order to reduce the amount of time your shipment is delayed. Fill out PS Form 2976-B and place it inside a plastic envelope if you are mailing through the United States Postal Service, for example.
- Your package may also need you to include documentation indicating your ability to pay for additional duties if the Mexican authorities find that you have undervalued the contents of your shipment. This will depend on your carrier’s requirements.
- Remember that all products entering Mexico are subject to scrutiny by the Mexican government before they are allowed to enter. To prevent confiscation, all commodities must be in compliance with the Mexican government’s prohibited imports list.
- 3Make sure your cargo is insured. Inquire with your shipping company about the costs of insuring your cargo in the event that it is lost or damaged during route. The cost of insuring your package is normally calculated on a sliding-scale basis based on the claimed value of the item being insured.
- 4Track the progress of your cargo. Paying an extra price for tracking service allows you to keep a watch on your item in case it is misplaced or misdelivered in the mail. This will allow you to follow the progress of your package on the carrier’s website as it makes its way to its final destination, if you want to do so. Advertisement
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Advertisement submissions are welcome. Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration!
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleX Sending a box to Mexico is a basic process that is largely the same as delivering a package within the United States of America.Use the United States Postal Service (USPS) or your local public carrier for the most cost-effective alternative; however, keep in mind that this will normally take a little longer than private carriers.Make careful to verify your carrier’s policies on shipping items before sending anything.For example, you cannot transport perishable goods, jewels, cosmetics, or things valued more than 2,500 dollars to Mexico through the United States Postal Service.
- If your box is fragile, cushion it with balled-up newspaper, bubble wrap, or packing peanuts to ensure that it is protected during shipping and delivery.
- Always include the word Mexico at the bottom of the address to avoid misunderstanding with U.S.
- zip codes.
- You’ll need to fill out a bill of lading as well as any other customs paperwork that may be necessary, either in person at your carrier’s office or online.
- If you want to be sure your product reaches on schedule, you should get shipping insurance or tracking from your shipping provider.
- Continue reading for additional information, including how to determine the size and weight constraints of your carrier.
Did you find this overview to be helpful?Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been viewed 80,671 times so far.
YOU’LL HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE AS A MYUS MEMBER
Synopsis of the pieceX Sending a box to Mexico is a basic process that is mostly similar to delivering a package within the United States of America.Use the United States Postal Service (USPS) or your local public carrier for the most cost-effective choice; however, keep in mind that this will normally take a bit longer than using private courier services.Ensure that you are familiar with the shipping restrictions of your carrier.As an example, you cannot transport perishable goods, jewels, cosmetics, or things valued at more than 2,500 dollars to Mexico using the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Using balled-up newspaper, bubble wrap, or packing peanuts to cushion your item can ensure that it is protected throughout transportation.
- Remember to include the word Mexico at the bottom of the address to avoid misunderstanding with U.S.
- zip code.
- You’ll need to complete out a bill of lading as well as any other necessary customs documents, which you can do either in person at your carrier’s office or on the internet before shipping.
- To ensure that your product reaches on schedule, you should get insurance or tracking from your shipping service.
- Please continue reading for further information, including how to determine the size and weight constraints of your carrier!
Were you able to benefit from this overview?The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 80,671 times.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO MEXICO FROM THE US AND UK?
- The cost of shipping a package from the United States or the United Kingdom to Mexico is determined by a few factors: Do you have a MyUS Premium membership? Premium members enjoy an additional 20 percent off our already-discounted FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS rates
- this is in addition to our existing discounts.
- What is the approximate weight of your package? Instead of charging based on weight PLUS the size of the box, as our rivals do, MyUS TruePrice charges based on weight ONLY from US shops.
- Are you combining a number of different packages? With MyUS Premier Package Consolidation (which is provided at no cost to all members), we will store your things until all of your shipments have arrived, at which point we will repackage them into a single, more efficient box. This translates into significant discounts when you purchase things from more than one US or UK retailer.
Are you ready to save money on shipping? Join MyUS today to begin shopping at US and UK retailers and sending your purchases back to Mexico.
Helpful Pricing Tools
Do you have an idea of how much your box could weigh? Use the ship rate calculator on this page to get an idea of how much it will cost to send to Mexico. Do you need to know the exchange rate between Mexican pesos and US dollars or between the UK euro and the US dollar? Make use of our currency conversion calculator.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS.Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping.You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier.
- Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO MEXICO?
- Once your shipment has arrived at MyUS, the following are the typical parcel transportation timeframes to Mexico: Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- and international delivery takes 14 to 21 business days.
We are working hard to ensure that your delivery is delivered as quickly as possible. It’s conceivable that your shipment will be delivered sooner than the expected delivery periods listed above.
The MyUS Advantage:
MyUS express shipping enables members to transport items over the border in a short amount of time. In order to save money, take advantage of our free consolidation service, which allows you to send all of your orders at the same time using economy postage.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO MEXICO?
- Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your shipment to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier. It takes 6-12 days for FedEx International Connect, 5-10 days for Budget Economy, 2-5 days for FedEx Economy, 1-3 days for FedEx Priority, 1-4 days for DHL Express, 2-8 days for UPS Expedited, and 1-4 days for UPS Worldwide Saver.
SHOP US & UK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR MEXICAN MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our top-rated stores in the United States and the United Kingdom by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
- The de minimis value in Mexico is a threshold over which duty and tax will be applied if you are importing a shipment with a total declared value more than the values below. The de minimis value for duty purposes is $117 USD
- the de minimis value for tax purposes is $50 USD.
The option to send shipments with Delivery Duties Paid is available for qualifying shipments through MyUS (DDP).This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep.When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.This simplifies the delivery procedure, allowing you to settle all of your charges with a single payment, and MyUS assures that the money you pay will be received.
The MyUS Advantage:
If you purchase an item from a merchant in the United States or the United Kingdom and it arrives at MyUS damaged, we will assist you in returning the item so that you do not have to pay shipping and taxes on products you need to return.
How to Buy Products from the US and UK When You Live in Mexico
What if you could buy PlayStation and Xbox consoles, video games, sporting goods, computers, cameras (including the iPad and Samsung), mobile phones (including Apple and Android), designer apparel, and other items from the United States and the United Kingdom?Unfortunately, many major US and UK shops do not offer international shipping to Mexico, despite their popularity in the country.However, there is a method to get anything you want delivered from the United States and the United Kingdom, and it is called MyUS.MyUS assists individuals all over the world in purchasing things from the United States and the United Kingdom and having them shipped to their homes.
- It’s simple:
- Enroll in MyUS to acquire your own personalized shipping addresses
- Visit the websites of your favorite American and British retailers (Amazon, Forever 21, GAP, and others)
- Use your MyUS addresses as the ″ship to″ address throughout the checkout process.
- We’ll receive your purchases at our package consolidation center in the United States or the United Kingdom, and then reship them to you in Mexico at a reduced cost.
- In most cases, you will get your delivery in Mexico within 1 to 4 days.
MyUS makes international shopping and shipping simple and straightforward. Are you prepared to begin?
Finally an Easy Way to Shop US Stores From Mexico!
Stores You Can Shop as a MyUS Member
- Online shopping is made possible through MyUS membership, which gives you access to practically every American and British retailer on the internet. Which store are you going to visit first? Our Mexican members have a few favorite stores, which we’ve listed below: Online retailers such as eBay, Forever 21, Amazon, Carter’s Kids, Victoria’s Secrets, Nordstrom
- Ralph Lauren
- Century 21 and Aeropostale are among the most popular.
- Bebe, Toys R Us, Zulily, JC Penny, Ross Department Stores, Disney Store, Beauty.com, Levi Strauss & Co., Walmart.com, ELF Cosmetics, and several more online retailers in the United States are among those affected.
Bebe, Toys R Us, Zulily, JC Penny, Ross Department Stores, Disney Store, Beauty.com, Levi Strauss & Co., Walmart.com, ELF Cosmetics, and several more online retailers in the United States are among those targeted.
Mexican Cities where MyUS Delivers
- MyUS ships to every state in Mexico, including the capital, Mexico City. We can send American and British goods to you anywhere in the world, including the Gulf of Mexico, the Pacific Ocean, and the Caribbean. Besides shipping to large and small towns throughout the United Mexican States (including Baja California, Durango, Veracruz, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Oaxaca, Chiapas, and all other Mexican states), we also ship to cities such as Puebla, Guadalajara, Mérida, Ecatepec, Acapulco, Reynosa, Guadalupe, Guadalupe
- Beautiful Villa
- Nuevo Laredo
- Ciudad Apodaca
- Ciudad López Mateos
- and several other Mexican towns
Mexicans have relied on MyUS since 1997 to place orders for and ship items from the United States and the United Kingdom worldwide – even if the American or British retailer does not directly ship to Mexico.We have assisted customers from all over the world in having items from the United States and the United Kingdom delivered to their doorstep, including those in neighboring Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, and Honduras.
What You Cannot Ship Across the Border
- Some commodities, such as firearms and ammunition, are prohibited from crossing Mexico’s borders under the country’s import regulations, including:
- Marijuana, or any things containing marijuana, are strictly prohibited.
- Poppy seeds are a kind of seed.
- Soil, straw, and hay are all examples of natural resources.
- Totoaba fish is a kind of fish found in Japan.
- Turtle eggs of any variety
- turtle eggs of any size.
- Skins of turtles or green turtles
- Meat might be fresh, dried, or frozen.
- Foods prepared at home
- Used or new shoes
- a hat.
- Flours derived from animals
- The vast majority of stamps, even whether they are toy stamps or commemorative in nature
- Thallium sulfate is a chemical compound found in nature.
- For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers, tobacco items (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) are available for shipment.
The United States and the United Kingdom both have severe export regulations, and MyUS will not send anything that is forbidden from leaving the United States or the United Kingdom, or that is restricted in Mexico.Even while certain things are not prohibited from being shipped to Mexico, they are classified as ″restricted″ or ″hazardous goods,″ and as such require additional customs documentation or packing.MyUS can assist you in shipping those things in a secure and legal manner.If you have any queries regarding what things cannot be delivered to Mexico, you may consult the list of prohibited items on the Mexican government’s official customs website.
- If you have any more queries about importation or shipment, please contact us.
- Simply contact our customer service staff, and we will be happy to assist you with your foreign shipping inquiries.
- * Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique location, weather conditions, political factors, and the Customs Office in your area.
- You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.
- Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express.
- FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping.
FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
International Mail Services & Shipping Rates
- The United States Postal Service® offers an international delivery service to meet your needs. Consider the following factors: delivery time
- postage costs
- flat-rate shipping alternatives
- included tracking and insurance
- and other factors.
Certain additional services are available online, but others may only be obtained by visiting a Post OfficeTM facility.ALERT: As a result of COVID-19 service implications, the United States Postal Service is no longer able to receive or transport international mail to a number of nations.See a list of all nations where service and promised delivery have been temporarily suspended.Read More Compare United States Postal Service postal services based on initial retail costs, shipment time, and other factors.
- Most services come with free USPS Tracking®, and you can customize your package by adding insurance and other extras.
- The cost of the service the delivery speed the tracking the insurance
Fastest Delivery Speed
Deliveries of your most critical mail and goods are made as quickly as possible.It is necessary to include everything.It will take 1-3 business days.2 (1 business day to many destinations in Canada) 70 kilograms (lbs.) Included in the price for all places Insurance coverage of up to $100 is included.
- Make more purchases up to $2,499 in value.
- 3-5 business days are required.
- 5 Flat-Rate Payments 4 lbs.
- for the envelope 70 lbs.
- for a mailing box (priced according to weight).
Tracking via the United States Postal Service6 Up to a total of $100 (nonnegotiable documents).Up to a total of $200 (merchandise depending on contents).Purchase additional items up to a maximum of $5,000.7
Personalized delivery at a low cost, with the option of Flat Rate or weight-based pricing.Allocate 6–10 business days for this.5 Flat Rate Envelopes: 4 lbs.each envelope Box with a flat rate of 20 lbs.
- Priced according to weight: 70 pounds USPS Tracking8 Up to a total of $100 (nonnegotiable documents).
- Up to a total of $200 (merchandise depending on contents).
- Purchase additional items up to a maximum of $5,000.
- 9 The price varies depending on the location.
- weighing up to 4 pounds (64 oz) This service is not available.
Best for Documents or Printed Materials Only
- Large envelopes (flats) containing solely documents or a large bag (weighing up to 66 lbs) containing books or other printed material are acceptable options. It is necessary to include everything. The cost varies depending on the destination. Only papers weighing up to 1 lb (15.994 oz) are permitted. This service is not available. This service is not available. M-Bags® for Airmail are available in a variety of sizes. You’re an international student studying in the United States, and you have a large number of books to bring back home. The cost varies depending on the destination. Weights of up to 66 lbs (printed material only) USPS Tracking6 This service is not available. All of the Compared Characteristics In most cases, the Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) service delivers foreign packages in 1 to 3 working days2, with some deliveries occurring the same day in numerous places across Canada. A money-back guarantee1 is provided to customers in approximately 180 countries for GXG’s affordable shipping charges and date-certain delivery. FedEx Express is in charge of international transportation as well as delivery. Prices start at $67.80.11 and go up from there. Priority Mail Express International is a fast, dependable, and reasonably priced international delivery service that serves about 180 countries. To a select places, an optional date-certain service delivery with a money-back guarantee is offered, as is a money-back guarantee. Additional information can be found in Section 221.2 of the International Mail Manual. Shipping supplies, such as Flat Rate Envelopes for delivering products weighing up to 4 lbs, are provided for free. With Priority Mail Overseas, the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers dependable and cheap international delivery to about 180 countries for a starting price of $47.95.10. A tracking number and insurance are included with the majority of Priority Mail International shipments: up to $100 for non-negotiable papers and up to $200 for products. Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes can hold up to 4 lbs of mail, while Medium and Large Flat Rate Boxes can hold up to 20 lbs. You may ship up to 20 lbs. with Medium and Large Flat Rate Boxes. To learn more about Priority Mail International Flat Rate Products, click here. Postage rates begin at $29.60.12 per item. Flight Class Package International Service (FCPIS) is a cost-effective way to ship small, lightweight goods to more than 170 countries across the world. Items up to $400 in value can be sent in packages that weigh up to 4 pounds (64 ounces). Other restrictions may apply depending on the country of final destination. Even though some restrictions may apply, First-Class Package International Service offers Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation® International (E-USPS DELCON INTL®) when shipping online to specified countries. However, certain restrictions may apply. Prices begin at $14.85 per item. Learn more about shipping options now. The First-Class Mail International service is our most cost-effective alternative for shipping postcards and letters to around 180 countries, as well as flats (big envelopes). Send 1 oz. letters or postcards throughout the world with a single Global Forever® stamp, which costs $1.30 at the time of publication and will never expire, even if the postal rate increases
- If you have a big envelope or flat that weighs up to 15.994 oz, postage charges vary depending on the weight and location, with the lowest rate being $2.60.
- Using Airmail M-Bags to ship huge quantities of printed content to a single foreign destination is a cost-effective method of sending big quantities of printed material. Newspapers, periodicals, journals, books, sheet music, catalogs, directories, commercial advertising, and promotional material are all acceptable forms of submission. The method of delivery differs depending on the destination. When you go to the Post Office, postage charges start at $52.80. There is no minimum weight requirement, however any M-Bag weighing less than 11 lbs will be charged at the 11 lb rate.
- Some nations have particular limitations and limits in place
- the maximum weight allowed is 66 lbs.
- Special Requirements for Each Country How to Send a Package Across International Boundaries Price Files may be seen here. Customs forms must be included with all Airmail M-Bags. Customs Forms Can Be Created Online The guarantee on Priority Mail Express International service products bound for the following European nations has been temporarily discontinued as of March 23, 2020, according to the United States Postal Service. France, Great Britain, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland are among the countries represented.
In addition, we have temporarily discontinued the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International products going for China and Hong Kong as of Monday, February 10, 2020, for the time being. All of these suspensions will remain in place until further notice. We are taking all feasible steps to ensure that the disruption to your shipping needs is as little as possible.
Send with ParcelABC with a discount!
- Collaborating with ParcelABC is the most efficient method to ship things to this nation located halfway between North and South Americas. Why? First and foremost, we have the resources and the ambition to make deliveries across continents and throughout the world. Second, traveling with ParcelABC is a simple and completely safe experience for you and your cargo. When you use our service to ship a package across the ocean, we collaborate with internationally renowned, well-liked and trusted postage and courier services such as DHL, TNT, UPS, and FedEx to ensure that your package arrives on-time and without being damaged in any way. Furthermore, because we have connections with many companies that make deliveries in over 50 countries all over the world, our quote can provide the best or most affordable options for transporting your parcel to almost anywhere in Central America, the Mexican states of Durango, or the areas surrounding Mexico City and the surrounding areas. Transporting goods over great distances and completing difficult logistical tasks in Mexico is a difficult endeavor, but having a trustworthy and dependable shipping partner on your side makes it a lot easier. Simply fill out the quote form with the very minimum of information, including the pickup and delivery addresses, as well as the basic measures of the package, to learn about the finest options available. If you don’t use ParcelABC, you won’t be able to compare pricing amongst carriers, and you may end up paying more for your parcel. While delivering with ParcelABC is both inexpensive and quick. We guarantee that shipping a parcel to Mexico from the United Kingdom or from other countries will be as simple as ABC. Please complete the thorough quotation form if you are interested in learning more about shipping to Mexico pricing. Short quotes are useful for getting basic estimates, but accurate numbers will only be provided if you specify the weight and dimensions of the package(s) that you intend to ship from the United States to Mexico. If you are exporting things from the United Kingdom to one of the world’s most populous Catholic nations, low-cost shipping is unquestionably one of the most significant characteristics to consider. We collaborate with a large number of businesses, so you can be assured that the most cost-effective options will be included in the price. Have you found a better deal anywhere else? Send it to us and we’ll match it dollar for dollar! You should expect the delivery time to be a little longer if you are trying to make a transcontinental delivery to Mexico rather than if the pickup location is near to the delivery point. However, if you want to know how long it will take exactly, fill out the quote form and you will be provided with the finest, personally tailored shipping times to meet your demands. While some techniques are less expensive (for example, regular postal delivery to Mexico), others are more expensive but more expedient (express shipping). Find a technique that works best for your schedule and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! The first thing to remember is that you (as the sender) are responsible for the contents and packaging of your package. If you have any questions or concerns about whether or not an item you have is permitted, please contact us! Please read the restrictions of the courier service you are using before shipping anything. However, there are several things that you are unable to export to Mexico: The following things are prohibited: electronic cigarettes and objects that are regarded to be components of e-cigarettes
- sporting goods, toys, and games (electronic and other types)
- medical and surgical equipment, photographing, measuring, and precision devices
- Organic chemicals, pharmaceuticals products, vegetable products, live animals, and animal products
- fuels (mineral and fossil) and products derived from fuel distillation
- explosives, flammables, and combustible materials
- natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious and precious stones, metals
- artwork, antiques, and valuable collector items
- Items such as glasses and contact lenses, matches, prints and pictures, either in color or in black and white, referred to as ″Garbage Pail Kids,″ used clothes, wallpaper, and other similar items
Tracking an item that is being shipped to Mexico may be difficult with other shipping services, but it is simple with us because all you need is a tracking number.Locate the tab ‘Track your order’ on our main menu and click on it to get started.Enter the product’s serial number to get the most up-to-date information about the package in question.It can be tracked down to its present position, as well as its previous steps.
Miami, FL, January 20, 2022 — The City of Miami has announced that it will host the 2022 Winter Olympics.Craig Bentley has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer of Amerijet International Airlines, according to the airline.Craig will be in charge of Amerijet’s flight operations, as well as its technical and ground operations.The Federal Aviation Administration’s regulatory process, crew scheduling, and flight acquisition preparation were all managed by Bentley, who joined Amerijet in July 2021 as Vice President, Flight Operations.
- He was responsible for the flight training department, loadmaster group, operational control center, and chief pilots’ office, as well as the Federal Aviation Administration’s regulatory process.
- ″Craig’s vision and collaborative approach to operations will complement and align with the demands of our workers, customers, and growth initiatives,″ says the company’s president and chief executive.
- In his new position, ″we are delighted to have him on board, and we are certain that his demonstrated ability to implement efficient plans, create connections with customers, and provide critical leadership and training resources will contribute to Amerijet’a success,″ stated CEO Tim Strauss.
- Bentley has more than 25 years of operating expertise in the aviation industry.
- Prior to joining Amerijet, he worked for Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines as a line captain, director of safety, and senior vice president of operations.
- The continued growth of our Flight Operations Department is something I am looking forward to seeing, and I am excited to work with additional employee groups and learn how we can effectively work together to improve our operations and safety while also improving compliance, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness, said Bentley.
Amerijet is a commercial airline.Amerijet International Airlines, located in Miami, Florida, is a prominent worldwide air cargo airline that serves both passengers and cargo.A dedicated freighter fleet of B767 aircraft is operated by Amerijet across the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, and Western Europe.It is expected that the company would add multiple B757 aircraft to its fleet in the near future, allowing it to offer more route flexibility and service alternatives to its client base.Approximately 8,250 cargo flights are operated by the company in its planned service territory each year.Additional services include long and short-term ACMI, CMI, and full-service charters to top shippers and logistics partners throughout the world.
Amerijet also provides regular air cargo services to the United States Department of Defense.A network of interline partners and general sales agents, as well as Amerijet’s global network, connects customers shipping time-sensitive and valuable cargo to over 350 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.Amerijet’s global network provides seamless and transparent transportation solutions for customers shipping time-sensitive, valuable, hazardous, oversize, temperature-controlled cargo, among other cargo types.
- Amerijet’s website may be found at www.amerijet.com, where you can find out more about the company.
- The index may be found here.
What is the Cheapest Way to Ship to Mexico?
- The following are the most important points:Express carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL can deliver items to Mexico in as little as 1-3 business days
- With a postal service such as the United States Postal Service, a parcel can arrive in Mexico from the United States in anywhere between 2 and 16 days.
- With Easyship’s Free Shipping Rate Calculator, you can find shipping prices to Mexico that are up to 70% less expensive.
Generally speaking, shipping to Mexico is inexpensive.This is due to the fact that Mexico is a signatory to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and is becoming an increasingly attractive shipping destination for Americans.When it comes to cross-border shipping, Mexico is an excellent choice for retailers.When compared to domestic shipping, however, finding the most cost-effective method of sending to Mexico might be difficult.
- This is due to the fact that overseas shipping provides a greater number of courier alternatives as well as a greater variety of expenses associated with import duties and taxes.
- This is why Easyship provides free tools such as our International Shipping Rate Calculator for Mexico and our Import Tax and Duty Calculator for Mexico to help you ship more efficiently.
- In just a few clicks, you’ll have direct access to the most cost-effective methods of shipping to Mexico from any location in the globe.
- Learn how to send to Mexico at the lowest possible cost, including any import charges, by reading this article.
Table of Contents
01 How long does it take to ship a package from Canada to Mexico?How Much Does It Cost to Ship Something from the United States to Mexico?03 Do FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL deliver to Mexico?04 What is the most cost-effective shipping method from the United States to Mexico?
- 05 Tips for Shipping to Mexico at the Lowest Possible Cost 06 How to Send a Package to Mexico: A Step-by-Step Instruction Guide 7 Simple Steps for Shipping to Mexico with Easyship 08 Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping to Mexico
How Long Does It Take to Ship to Mexico?
Customer inquiries about how long it takes to ship to Mexico, regardless of whether you use an express courier or a postal service, will almost certainly be sent your way.It’s an excellent question.Ultimately, it will be determined by the nation of origin and the sort of service they pick.For example, express carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL may deliver shipments to Mexico in as little as 1-3 business days, depending on the cargo.
- However, there will be a price to pay for this increased speed.
- Customers who want premium items may find the additional cost worthwhile, while those who choose a more affordable option will most likely opt for a lengthier delivery period.
- With a postal service like the United States Postal Service, a parcel can arrive in Mexico from the United States in anywhere between 2 and 16 days.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Mexico?
- It is only a few important elements that affect the cost of delivering items to Mexico from the United States or any other nation in the world. You should constantly be aware of the following three variables: Package weight, package size, and delivery timing are all important considerations.
If your box is lighter and smaller, shipping will be less expensive, regardless of how long you want your product to take to arrive.However, delivery timing is critical!If you need a shipment delivered quickly, you will have to pay extra money.As a merchant, you’ll want to provide your consumers with a choice between the cheapest, quickest, and greatest value options available.
- When you use Easyship, that’s already included into our dynamic rates at checkout, which will improve your checkout by up to 3.1x.
Does FedEx/USPS/UPS/DHL ship to Mexico?
- Yes, that is the short answer! FedEx, UPS, and DHL, the three major express courier companies, all provide a number of shipping options to Mexico at a variety of pricing, so you should have no trouble selecting the most cost-effective solution for your consumers. The United States Postal Service and DHL offer some of the most competitive prices for shipping to Mexico, making them a particularly attractive alternative for retailers on a tight budget. Here are a few examples of popular services that you might want to consider. Among the services available are DHL Express Worldwide, USPS Priority Mail International, UPS Worldwide Saver, and FedEx International Economy.
What’s the Cheapest Shipping Option from the USA to Mexico?
If you’re a merchant situated in the United States, you’ll want to be certain that you’re providing your consumers with the most affordable shipping options to Mexico.That’s the name of the game these days, unfortunately!Easyship’s shipping prices calculator provides a simple and transparent way to compare carriers, allowing you to identify the most cost-effective method of delivering to Mexico.Simply enter the nation of origin and zip code of your package to indicate where you’re shipping from on the website.
- After that, all you have to do is input the cou