Likely the cheapest way to mail a package from China is to use China Post, and this article will focus on using that state-run company. In order to mail a package, you will need to go to a China Post office 中国邮政 (in Pinyin zhong guo you zheng). The China Post office will likely look something like the picture below.
DHL is considered the leading carrier for overseas shipments and a great option for shipping to China. Their rates are slightly cheaper than UPS or FedEx while offering the same delivery windows. If you want to ship to China, consider DHL as one of your first options when checking shipping prices.
The delivery time differs with different ways to send the package and different destination countries. In most cases, international packages sent though China Post could be delivered between 15-60 days. Some package sent through economic ways may take as long as 3-6 months to be delivered.
How do I address a package to someone in China?
If you write the recipient (delivery) address in Western characters, leave extra margin on the envelope, package, or postcard: at least 3/4 to 1 inch of blank space under the address at least 1 1/2 or 2 inches of blank space to the right of the address. Chinese postal workers may need this space to write delivery information in Chinese.
How long does it take to send parcel to China?
How Long Does it Take to Send Parcel to China? UK to China postage will usually arrive within 1- 9 days, depending on the service you choose. If you’re looking for an urgent service, TNT Express will deliver your postage to China within 1-3 days.
What is the cheapest way to ship to China?
Cheap shipping to China The cheapest way to ship to China from the US is via a tracked mail service, like DHL eCommerce or EMS Parcel Post. These services use a local carrier, such as FedEx or USPS, to handle the US domestic leg of the journey and the local postal service in China to make the final delivery.
What customs forms do I need to send a parcel to China?
For items with a value over £270, you will need customs form CN23 and clear plastic wallet SP 126, also available at any Post Office® branch. The delivery service for small parcels in China is a little different from the UK.
How much does it cost to send a package to China?
Country Conditions for Mailing – China
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
What is the cheapest way to send a package to China?
The cheapest way to ship to China from the US is via a tracked mail service, like DHL eCommerce or EMS Parcel Post. These services use a local carrier, such as FedEx or USPS, to handle the US domestic leg of the journey and the local postal service in China to make the final delivery.
What is the best way to send a parcel to China?
DHL Air Express is the fastest way to send parcels to China, with a delivery time of just 2-3 working days. This premium service includes a courier collection from your home or work address and full parcel tracking to delivery.
How can I ship something to China?
The most important documents are the air waybill, commercial invoice and packing list (if shipping multiple boxes). Regulated goods will require extra paperwork. Ask your receiver in China in advance what additional documents or certifications may be needed for the goods you’re shipping.
Does FedEx ship to China?
FedEx offers you more all-cargo flights to China than any other U.S. carrier. Customs clearance starts while your shipment to China is in transit, helping you avoid costly customs delays. FedEx has flexible departure times so you can manage time zone differences and have more time to prepare your shipment.
Does UPS ship to China?
UPS offers more delivery options to China than any other carrier. We have over 200 weekly flights to and from major business centers, like Chengdu, Qingdao, and Zhengzhou.
Does Amazon deliver in China?
No, Amazon does not offer free shipping to China. You’ll normally have to pay around ¥70 CNY to have your Amazon purchase shipped to China, and you may have to pay more if you’re buying multiple items or your purchase is heavy or bulky. Most Amazon packages in China will be delivered by China Post.
Does DHL ship to China?
DHL is located in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, and are the leading choice for both UK and international deliveries. Sending a parcel to China, whether it’s Beijing or Hong Kong, is simple with us.
Is USPS or UPS cheaper for international shipping?
To conclude, the cheapest international shipping options are: Typically, it’s USPS because they offer international shipping rates far cheaper than UPS and FedEx. Using UPS and FedEx to ship internationally without a business account can be really costly, with rates almost being 3x higher than USPS.
Is FedEx cheaper than DHL?
Shipping Rates: Although DHL and FedEx both charge higher rates for same-day delivery services, DHL rates are typically cheaper for domestic shipments, ultimately. When it comes to choosing between DHL international shipping rates and FedEx international shipping rates, DHL rates are also generally more affordable.
What can you not send to China?
China Prohibited and Restricted Items
How long does it take to send a parcel to China?
Parcel delivery information
|Service||Area||Delivery (Working Days)|
|Serviceglobalpriority||AreaAREA 2||Delivery (Working Days)5 days|
|Serviceglobalpriority||AreaAREA 3||Delivery (Working Days)9 days|
|Serviceglobalvalue||AreaALL AREAS||Delivery (Working Days)6-10 days|
|Serviceglobaleconomy||AreaALL AREAS||Delivery (Working Days)60-70 days|
Do I need a certificate of origin to ship to China?
Certificates of Origin (CofO) are no longer mandatory for EU shipments into China but a statement of origin must be clear on the invoice. Quarantine Certificates are required for animals, plants and biological products. These products are generally quarantined on arrival.
Does FedEx deliver to Beijing China?
Take advantage of our most popular FedEx services for shipping to China.
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|FedEx International Economy®||5 business days||3 business days|
|FedEx International Economy® Freight||5 business days||3 business days|
How much does shipping cost from us to China?
How much does it cost to ship a container from China to United States. The price to ship a container from China to the United States will cost you approximately $1500 American Dollars (USD) for a 20ft container to the West Coast of America, and $3,500 Dollars for a 20” container to the East Coast of the United States, and up to $4,000 for a 40HC container to the West Coast, and $4500 to the
How much to ship a package to China?
How Much Does It Cost To Ship A USPS Package To China? Because USPS is a federally owned and operated organization, its shipping cost varies from service to service. That said, the USPS typically calculates the shipping cost by looking at the weight, dimensions, and distance a given package will travel.
How do I track a package in China?
How To Mail A Large Package From China To A Foreign Country
- The most recent update was made on June 18, 2015.
- Earlier this year, I shipped a huge item to myself from China to a destination in another country.
- It has happened previously that I have shipped little products from China to other nations, but never major items.
- Even though it was a bit of a challenge, I wanted to share my experience with everyone so that they too may avoid many of the pitfalls I encountered along the way.
- A detailed description of how to ship a parcel from China to a foreign nation will be provided in this post.
The First Steps For Mailing
- It is quite simple to send something through mail from Mainland China; however, some of the first stages may be challenging.
- China Post is most likely the most cost-effective method of shipping a package from China, and this essay will focus on the benefits of utilizing that state-run firm.
- To send a parcel through the mail, you will need to visit a China Post office (in Pinyin zhong guo you zheng).
- According to the images below, the China Post office will look something like this.
- In major Chinese cities, China Post offices are frequently found adjacent to Postal Savings Banks of China (in Pinyin, zhong guo you de jian chu xu yin hung), and they are frequently found in central and convenient places inside the city.
Important Notes Before You Mail
- Not all China Post offices are equipped to handle foreign mail delivery.
- If you want to mail something, I propose that you first go on a reconnaissance tour to discover a China Post office that is truly capable of sending packages worldwide.
- If you bring a large box to China Post, you will very certainly waste a lot of time and effort just to discover that you either can’t identify the location nearest to you, or that they are unable to ship it abroad from that location.
- You will need to go to that China Post office and inquire as to whether or not the workers there is capable of mailing overseas.
- If they are unable to ship it to you, inquire with the staff about other options.
- It may be really beneficial to have a Chinese buddy along with you simply in case you want assistance.
Expect no one at China Post to be able to communicate in English.It’s possible that some of the people will be able to communicate in English, but I don’t expect this to happen.Knowing Mandarin is preferable, but if you don’t speak it, I recommend taking a Chinese buddy with you to help you navigate the culture.
Knowing The Weight Of Your Package Before You Go Is Helpful
- The fact that I had a weight scale at home and weighed everything that I would be shipping before going to the China Post office simplified the process and allowed me to estimate the cost more accurately.
- The cost of shipping items from Mainland China is determined by their weight; therefore, the more the weight, the higher the cost of postage.
- I recommend that you weigh the items you intend to ship BEFORE mailing them.
Getting To the China Post Office
It was with my Chinese coworker that I went to the post office for the first time, with all of my stuff that I was intending to ship packed in a huge box that I was anticipating to have to use. It turns out that I didn’t truly need my own box after all. Instead, the officials at China Post provided me with a far superior cardboard box at no cost.
Important Notes About The Package/Box
- Do not seal your parcel until you have been given permission to do so by the postal staff personnel.
- Depending on their policies, they may need you to take everything out of your shipment and check each item before allowing you to seal the package.
- If you don’t seal the package before you depart, they could rip it apart and ruin your belongings inside.
- Below is a photograph of a member of the team weighing my package.
Bring Your Passport And Be Ready To Fill Out A Customs Form
- Because you will be asked for identification and will be required to fill out at least one customs form, you must carry your passport with you to the China Post office.
- According to my experience, you may be required to write your passport number on one of the customs forms.
- It is possible that you will be required to complete an additional customs form depending on the province from where you are sending.
- I had the misfortune of mailing my box from the province of Guangdong, and the customs officials required me to complete a Guangdong customs form in addition to the normal customs form.
- The customs forms will very definitely be available in both English and Chinese, so if you don’t speak Chinese, you may just fill out the form in English instead.
- Of course, you’ll need to include the recipient’s name and address in the message.
In addition, you must include a local Chinese address in China in case they need to return the package to you in the future.The primary customs form, which you will need to complete, is seen below in photo.The customs form in Guangdong is shown in the photo below.
Paying and Weighing
- After everything was completed, I paid 462.5 RMB to have my box mailed out to its destination.
- According to xe.com, 462.5 RMB was equivalent to around 68.09 EUR or 73.85 USD at the time.
- For the time being, most private shipping firms in my city demanded at least 1000 RMB to transport my item, therefore I believe this was a pretty fair value overall.
- The total weight of my delivery was 18.350 kg (40.45 pounds).
- When sending a parcel through the China Post, a modest amount of shipping insurance is included in the price.
- I would not use the China Post to ship anything fragile or particularly vital to you because of the risks involved.
- If the item is highly valuable to you or fragile, I recommend that you ship it through an international shipping firm or EMS.
- The receipt that I received when everything was completed is shown below.
Tracking Your Package
- Typically, the China Post employees will issue you a receipt that includes a tracking number.
- Otherwise, you should insist on receiving a receipt that includes an order tracking number so that you can keep track of your order’s progress.
- In order to monitor a China Post shipment, you must use the following URL (in Chinese): yjcx.chinapost.com.com.cn/zdxt/yjcx/.
- Fill out the first box with your tracking number, and then fill out the second box with the CAPTCHA code.
Receiving Your Package
My shipment was expected to arrive at the destination in around 2 months, according to the estimate. I was pleasantly happy to receive it in less than a month. On the whole, the package was in acceptable shape when it arrived. Despite its appearance of having been dropped countless times, it was at least passable. The photo below shows my box when it was delivered to me.
Almost often, sending a cargo from China via sea will be the most cost-effective method of delivery. Shipping by water, on the other hand, will most likely take significantly longer than shipping by air.
- In conclusion, my experience with China Post in regards to sending a huge cargo from China was positive….
- I was able to secure a reasonable fee as well as excellent service.
- If you are willing to wait up to three months to get a box, China Post is likely to be your best option and the most cost-effective method of shipping items from China to your location.
- Mailing anything in China, like many other things in China, may be a challenging experience.
- However, if you follow the instructions outlined in this post, I believe you will have a much simpler time.
- Your thoughts on this post are appreciated in the comments section below.
Parcel Shipping to China
- In the United Kingdom, China is well-known for the enormous number of products it exports and buys from the country.
- Postage to China from the United Kingdom is mostly driven by e-commerce in the United Kingdom.
- Businesses and people are constantly exporting to China and many of its main cities, including Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other locations around the country.
- Fortunately, Parcel2Go is perfectly prepared to handle the increased demand by providing all of our clients with low-cost shipping to China options.
- We give our customers with the resources they need to determine the most cost-effective way to ship a monitored cargo to China, based on a mix of expertise and savings.
Postage to China
- Are you looking for the most cost-effective solution to deliver a monitored package to China?
- Shipping to China is handled by some of the world’s most reputable international courier services, including DPD and TNT, FedEx and Landmark.
- Parcel2Go offers a variety of low-cost shipping alternatives to China, ranging from 1-day Express delivery to 4-day Super Economy shipping.
- The cost of shipping to China will vary based on the size and weight of your package, as well as the courier and service you pick.
- You can receive an estimate for the cost of shipping a package from the United Kingdom to China by filling out the form below.
How Long Does it Take to Send Parcel to China?
Postage from the United Kingdom to China will often reach between 1- 9 days, depending on the service you pick. If you need your mail to China delivered quickly, TNT Express can have it there in as little as 1-3 days. Request a Quote
Shipping to China
- In order to obtain the greatest costs on shipping to China from the United States, you’ll need to surf around for quotations.
- However, Parcel Monkey’s pricing comparison service will find you the best deals in seconds.
- Not only will we assist you in locating the most affordable shipping to China, but you will also be able to compare pricing and services from numerous carriers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible.
- Use our shipping calculator to get started.
- Get a free, no-obligation quotation.
Shipping to China cost
- The cost of shipping to China will vary based on the size and weight of your item, as well as how quickly you need it to arrive.
- However, there are several cost-effective choices for delivering products to China from the United States, including: Fill out our quote calculator with the weight and dimensions of your packaged goods to receive a free, no-obligation estimate on shipping to China.
- Request a quote
Cheap shipping to China
- The most cost-effective method of shipping to China from the United States is to use a monitored postal service such as DHL eCommerce or EMS Parcel Post.
- These services make use of a local carrier, such as FedEx or the United States Postal Service, to handle the domestic leg of the route in the United States, and the Chinese postal service to make the ultimate delivery.
- While monitored mail takes longer to deliver than a typical courier service and tracking updates are less frequent, it is substantially less expensive.
- It is particularly useful for eCommerce enterprises that need to reduce delivery expenses to a minimum.
- Tracked mail is a useful alternative for delivering tiny and lightweight packages to long-distance locations that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive to ship otherwise.
- Listed below are some sample samples of our low-cost courier services to China, along with approximate arrival times:*
Economy shipping to China
- DHL eCommerce — This monitored postal service is the most cost-effective method of shipping to China from the United States.
- Simply drop off your package at your local USPS Post Office, and it will be delivered to China in 11 to 22 business days at the most.
- Send monitored mail to China in 7-16 business days with the EMS Parcel Post service.
- Drop off your package at the FedEx drop-off station that is closest to you.
- Our cheapest international courier service to China is International Drop Off, which has a delivery time of 2 to 5 business days and includes online tracking from the moment of drop off to the time of delivery.
Express shipping to China
- We provide the International Priority Drop-Off service as our most affordable rapid courier service to China.
- Deliveries from the United States to China are completely traceable and arrive in as little as 1-3 business days.
- Please drop-off your package at the local FedEx drop-off facility or, for an extra fee, arrange for a courier collection from your residence or place of business.
- *Please keep in mind that delivery timeframes are estimations supplied by our carrier partners and are based on delivery to major cities only.
- *Get a shipping quotation More distant regions may require an extra day or two of travel time.
USPS shipping to China
- From the United States, the United States Postal Service (USPS) provides many shipping options to China, including USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International, and USPS Priority Mail Express International.
- These services are available to order at a discounted rate using our shipping calculator, providing you with low-cost postage to China while also providing you with the convenience of being able to drop off your box at your local Post Office.
- Please double-check that your item does not appear on our list of forbidden and restricted products before shipping it.
- Calculate your shipping costs right now.
- When shipping to China from the United States, you will be needed to submit a customs declaration form, which will include information on the contents of your package, its intended purpose, and the amount of your shipment.
- When you book with us, we will walk you through the process of filing your customs declaration.
- All that is required is that you print the completed forms and include them in your delivery.
- Please be certain that the information you supply is accurate, since China’s customs department will use it to determine any customs duties and taxes that may be required, as well as to conduct random checks.
- If you fail to accurately describe your goods, your delivery will be delayed, and you may be subject to extra costs.
- Imports of certain items are forbidden from entering China, including (but not limited to): weapons of any sort, ammunition, and explosives of any kind.
- Radio transmitters-receivers, as well as their major components
- Cash in excess of 20,000 yuan RMB
- The following items are prohibited: manuscripts, written materials (including books), films, pictures, phonograph records, cinematographic films, loaded recording cassettes and videotapes, and other items that are destructive to China’s politics, economics, and culture
- The use of poisonous medicines, habit-forming narcotics, opium, morphine, heroin, and other illicit substances
- Animals, plants, and items derived from them that are afflicted with or contain germs or insects
- Consumables that are unsanitary and foodstuffs that are contaminated with germs that have come from diseased locations
- The importation of some products is forbidden by state restrictions.
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
- The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.
- With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.
- We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.
- Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.
- Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.
- If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.
If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
- When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.
- We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.
- Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount.
- When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.
- Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.
- Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.
Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
- Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.
- The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.
- When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.
- You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.
- Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.
- If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
China sending guide
- The following is a list of things that are not permitted to be sent to China.
- Please go to the China Post website for more information or clarification if necessary.
- Please also refer to the limitations and limits set out by the Universal Postal Union – UPU.
- a comprehensive list Items addressed to countries in which the item is illegal or forbidden are not permitted to be sent to such countries.
- When an item is limited, you are required to adhere to the restrictions.
- Prohibitions and limits differ from nation to country, and they might occasionally apply to products that you might consider to be commonplace in your home country.
Despite the fact that the information below is supplied in good faith, Royal Mail cannot be held liable for its accuracy, and it should only be used as a reference.Specific restrictions and changes may be implemented at short notice; therefore, for clarification, please contact the appropriate trade, postal, and customs authorities in the destination country.Customers in the business world are actively encouraged to do so.Please keep in mind that the Royal Mail forbids and restricts the shipment of certain categories of merchandise.More information may be found at royalmail.com/prohibitedgoods.html.
- Products that are prohibited from being sent over the mail are not authorized under any circumstances. Animal genetic materials
- live animals (except cats and dogs), including all mammals, birds, fish, amphibians, reptiles, insects and other invertebrates
- (raw or cooked) meat (including viscera) and its products
- animal-derived milk and milk products, such as raw milk, fresh milk, yogurt, animal-derived cream, butter, cheese, and other dairy products
- eggs and egg products
- and animal-derived cream, butter, cheese, and other dairy products.
- Various types of weapons, ammo, and explosives are available.
- Coins, banknotes, currency notes, securities of any sort payable to the bearer, travellers’ checks, counterfeit currencies, and counterfeit negotiable securities are all prohibited items under international law.
- Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and videotapes, compact discs (video and audio), computer storage medium, and other articles that are harmful to the political, economic, cultural, and moral interests of the People’s Republic of China are prohibited.
- Lithium-ion batteries (including those included within an object)
- Poisons of all types that are lethal
- Opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana, and other narcotics and hallucinogenic chemicals that cause addiction
- Infected or harboring disease germs, insect pests, and other hazardous organisms
- animals, plants and their goods
- animals, plants and their products
- The importation of foodstuffs, medications, and other products from epidemic-affected regions that are dangerous to humans and livestock, or that have the potential to transmit illness.
- Platinum, gold, and silver, whether made or not
- precious stones, jewels, and other costly products
- and other valuable materials.
- Radio transmitters and receivers, as well as units that ensure the secrecy of communication
- Tight controls are in place on the importation of tobacco and wines
- endangered species, which include mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, invertebrates, and plants, whether alive or dead, or parts or derivative products
- and manufactured products, which include stuffed specimens, skins, horns, meats, tusks, and other items. A licence issued in advance by the Director of the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Conservation is required for any importation
- endangered and rare animals, plants (including specimens thereof), seeds, or reproducing materials
- powders, liquids, lithium batteries, or lithium cells are prohibited from being transported by domestic air transport within China
- and hazardous materials are prohibited from being transported by domestic air transport within China.
Get an accurate estimate of your shipping costs. Compare discounted shipping rates from all couriers, including USPS . 100% free and accurate.
Shipping Rates Based On:
- From United States to China
- Weight of
About Easyship Shipping Rate Calculator
- It should be simple to locate the most affordable rates in order to estimate your shipping charges.
- Our free shipping rate calculator provides you with precise, real-time quotations for the cheapest shipping costs from all international and domestic couriers, as well as other shipping services.
- There will be no more time-consuming note-taking.
- There will be no hopping between courier locations.
- Simply enter the weight of your package and the location of your shipment to receive quick visibility of your best shipping alternatives.
- Create a free Easyship account and enter all of the shipping data to receive the most thorough and accurate price possible.
There are no obligations and no fees – just completely accurate delivery estimates.
Shipping Rate Calculator FAQ
Is shipping based on size or weight?
- In most circumstances, couriers charge their customers based on the weight or size of the delivery, whichever is greater.
- ‘Volumetric Weight’ is a mathematical formula that is used to compute this amount of weight.
- There is one notable exception: flat rate services, which charge a fixed amount for products that are delivered in certain boxes.
- In certain instances, the cost of shipping a box of concrete would be the same as the cost of sending a box of feathers.
What are the benefits of using Easyship’s shipping calculator?
- This calculator will save you time that would otherwise be spent on painstaking research of courier websites, allowing you to focus on more important things.
- Our convenient tool automatically compiles all of the best rates from all worldwide carriers for you, based on your unique shipment requirements.
- This enables you to have complete visibility into shipping expenses for your small business while saving valuable time at the same time.
- If you like the pricing you see, you can sign up for an account and be printing labels for those couriers in as little as five minutes.
How to Send Parcels to Foreign Countries by China Post
- As a result of China’s fast economic development and globalization, an increasing number of foreigners are flocking to the country to seek their ″Chinese Dream,″ resulting in a new wave of international migration.
- China, like a big magnet, draws people from all over the world to study or ″hunt for gold″ in this enchanted kingdom.
- During your time studying, working, and living in China, you may find yourself missing your family and wishing to send gifts to your relatives and friends back home.
- China Post is the top choice for foreigners who want to ship international parcels within the country.
- So, what is the best way to deliver packages to foreign countries using the international service provided by China Post?
- Please refer to the following steps for further information.
- Prepare the products you intend to ship in advance. If it’s a new dress or anything similar, take it out of the package and clip the tags off before wearing it. Otherwise, the customs authorities may suspect that your package is intended for resale.
- Go to a China Post branch that can handle foreign service since international service is not offered in small offices or at post offices. Once you have informed the officer of your requirements, he or she will put your products in an appropriate box. Note: Because the majority of China Post officers only speak Chinese, you may want to bring a Chinese friend with you to assist you. The officer will inquire about and check the things that will be shipped. A number of things are forbidden, including wooden objects, inflammable and explosive articles, certain chemical reagents, perishable meat, dishes, and other items of similar nature. Organize your belongings in the container and ask the police to tape the carton shut. List of Items that are Prohibited by the Chinese Postal Service List of Articles that are not permitted to enter or leave China
- The time it takes for a package to be delivered varies depending on the postal method. Air, of obviously, is the fastest mode of transportation, but you may also pick Surface or SAL. The more costly the category you pick, the faster the service will be. So, depending on your requirements, select the most appropriate method. Please keep in mind that vaseline, unguent, and other cream-based products are not permitted on commercial flights.
- Fill out the Dispatch Note as completely and accurately as possible. Keep in mind that the Sender’s information is on the left and the Consignee’s information is on the right of the envelope. Fill up the blanks with accurate information in English. It is critical that you do not miss the telephone call, whether you are the sender or the consignee
- the officer will compute the freight rate based on your parcel’s weight and the shipping method you chose. Please keep in mind that the packaging box is also charged. Keep the receipt in a safe place, photograph it, and mail it to the Consignee if necessary. The Consignee will have an easier time receiving your item if you do this.
How to Fill out the Dispatch Note
All of the items with the letters A through G are necessary. For more information, go to ″User Notes.″ Additionally, you can seek assistance from an officer on the premises or use the form given.
China Post Business Hours
Hours of operation for China Post branches are generally 9:00-17:00 Monday through Saturday, with no business hours on Sundays. It may, however, differ depending on the branch. It’s best to avoid going there between the hours of 9:00 and 17:00 on weekdays to be on the safe side.
China Post Customer Service
In China, you may plan a pickup by calling the customer care hotline 11183, which will arrange for a carrier from China Post to come to your workplace or home to pick up your package. It is really handy, to say the least. You may also contact 11183 to learn more about the company’s services, follow the progress of your package, or raise complaints.
Questions and Answers
Hello. My cargo has been held up in the Regional Sorting Center in Jinhua City for many days. CP080822688I is the tracking number. What exactly is your problem? Please ship the package as soon as possible. It is necessary to act quickly. 3 Response(s) | Giuseppe Derosa posed the question on October 18, 2021 at 7:11:44 a.m.
What is the max size of box for international shipping(ocean shipping)?
- What is the maximum size of a box that may be shipped internationally?
- Some people believe it’s a box size 5, while others believe it’s a box size 6.
- One individual informed me that box number 6 is strictly for domestic purposes.
- But I know someone who sent an item to Germany using a box size 6 and had no problems.
- as a result, I’m a little perplexed • HiEunji asked on August 26, 2021 at 8:30:58 p.m.
- and received 0 response(s).
Sending things to Morocco
I’m a foreign student studying in the United States. I want to ship a cargo to Morocco that weighs around 20kg, and I want to know how much it would cost. 1 Answer(s) |Asked by Salma at 6:12:10 a.m. on July 1, 2021
china post office send to
- Greetings, Sir.
- I have a few of queries for which I would want answers.
- The first issue is if it is now feasible to transport items from China to Israel, and if so, whether there are any barriers to doing so.
- In response to the second inquiry, is it true that parcels are being sent directly from China to Palestine?
- The question was posed by Mohammad Abu-Obaid on May 27, 2021 at 1:12:00 PM and received 1 response.
Package holding long in Beijing custom
- Hello, Daisy!
- I’m sending a box to my folks from the United States.
- The package has been held in Beijing customs for more than three weeks.
- Could you please explain why it is taking such a long time and what the current status of the package is?
- I am quite disappointed because every time I check the status, it remains the same; there is no progress in the status.
- |Asked by Waili Wugelamu|
1/21/2021 11:32:11 PM |1 answer(s)
Shipping to Serbia
When will China Post begin shipping packages to Serbia once more? Question by divlja jagoda on January 7, 2021 at 7:36:35 a.m. | 0 Answer(s)
Shipping to China: Your Guide to USPS, UPS, FedEx, & DHL Shipping
- China, with a population of 1.3 billion people, is the world’s second largest economy, after only the United States.
- You should consider expanding your ecommerce business into China if you want to achieve success in the long run.
- Because China has a rapidly expanding middle class that is continuing to spend more money on imported US goods every year, if you start marketing your items to Chinese buyers, you will have a plethora of development options at your disposal.
- The question is, how can you get your ecommerce firm ready for exporting to China?
- The United States has a higher number of rules and regulations than most other nations, making shipping to China from the US time-consuming, error-prone, and expensive.
- This is especially true for small- and medium-sized ecommerce businesses.
In this guide on shipping from the United States to China, you’ll learn about the delivery alternatives, rules, transit times, and services that can assist you in expanding your ecommerce business in the Chinese market.-
4 US carriers who ship to China
- There are a plethora of carriers available to export to China from the United States.
- We prefer dealing with the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, and DHL since they are dependable and can get your shipments to China in a few days.
- When delivering a package to China, we’ve broken out the costs and transit times for each of the four airlines listed below.
- Please keep in mind that these are standard shipping alternatives for customers.
- To learn more about what ShipBob has to offer when shipping to other countries, such as China, please submit a quotation request here.
- As a result, ShipBob’s actual costs for clients will vary since we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that covers everything from selecting and packing to shipping and handling, among other things.
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||~$47||3-5 business days|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||~$33||6-10 business days|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||~$15||11-20 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Expedited||~$67||2-5 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Saver||~$73||6-10 business days|
|FedEx||International Priority||~$72||3-5 business days|
|FedEx||International Economy||~$65||6-10 business days|
|DHL||International Express||~$63||3-6 Business Days|
*Please keep in mind that only the United States Postal Service offers flat pricing for shipments from the United States to China. All other rates were determined using the pricing calculators provided by the different carriers for a 2 kilogram cargo delivered in December 2019. Prices are subject to change without notice.
It’s important to note that only the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers flat pricing for shipments to China. All other rates were determined using the pricing calculators provided by the different carriers for a 2 kilogram package delivered in December of the current year. It is possible that the exact costs will vary.
- Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- First-Class International Service
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
When you should ship with USPS
You are concerned with obtaining the lowest possible price, and a speedy delivery time is not a top priority.
- UPS is a wonderful option for shipping to China since they can have your items delivered within 3 to 5 business days after receipt of your order.
- They will pick up your products from your warehouse in the United States and deliver them to their warehouse in China within a few days, thanks to one of the greatest logistical networks in the world.
- Unlike the United States Postal Service, parcels are traced from the time of pickup to the time of delivery using UPS’ tracking system.
- There is no need for you to be concerned about your parcels being transferred to China Post.
- Remember that if you’re mailing shipments weighing more than 10 pounds, UPS may be the most cost-effective alternative.
- Worldwide Expedited
- Worldwide Saver
When you should ship with UPS
- You want tracking
- You want quicker delivery
- FedEx, with their extensive logistical network, is another excellent alternative for delivering to and from China.
- Their services include picking up shipments in the United States and delivering them to Canada the same day or within a few days.
- Because of their intense competition with UPS, their delivery charges may be rather competitive, allowing you to save even more money on your ecommerce venture.
- As well as paper paperwork, they provide electronic trade documents, which can help to speed the documentation procedure for international shipment.
- If you’re transporting hefty products weighing more than 10 pounds, FedEx might become prohibitively expensive.
- If your consumers do not require immediate delivery, the United States Postal Service (USPS) may be a more cost-effective solution for you.
- International Priority
- International Economy
When you should ship with FedEx
- You want tracking
- You want quicker delivery
DHL is widely regarded as the world’s premier international freight forwarder and is an excellent choice for shipping to China. Their charges are slightly less expensive than those charged by UPS or FedEx, while yet providing the same delivery windows. When comparing shipping charges for shipments to China, consider DHL as one of your initial alternatives when comparing shipping costs.
When you should ship with DHL
In the event that you need to ship items internationally, DHL is an excellent choice.
Handling times, customs, and other delays in China
If you compare China to other foreign countries, the country has more rules on things that are imported into the country. As a result, your items’ delivery might be delayed by a few days or even weeks, depending on how long they take to process and how thorough the customs procedures are.
Handling and customs times
Depending on the individual airport, processing durations might range from a few days to a few of weeks. Beijing International Airport is extremely crowded, and it may take the longest time to sort through packages. A smaller, more urban airport, on the other hand, may be more expedient.
China is a massive country with regions that are hundreds of kilometers apart from the capital. Consider adding additional time to your budget for transportation when dealing with customers that live in remote areas. When shipping to China, be sure to inform clients that delivery may be delayed and to do all in your power to alert them in advance of any delays.
Local holidays in China, such as Chinese New Year, have a significant influence on the lives of the Chinese people who celebrate them. They may be absent for many weeks as a result of the festivities, which means some carriers will be unable to deliver.
Chinese government laws vary from time to time, so be sure you check back frequently to see what is allowed and what isn’t, or you might face a significant delay in your travel plans.
Shipping fees in China
Import tariffs in China have fallen in recent years, which is wonderful news for firms based in the United States. China has a tariff rate of 9.3 percent and has the ability to levy a value-added tax (VAT) ranging from 10 percent to 16 percent on imported goods. This is consistent with the majority of other countries.
An easier way to ship to China
- Working with a third-party logistics provider (3PL) to streamline the shipping procedure can make shipping to China less complex.
- What do you mean?
- Dedicated third-party logistics (3PL) providers such as ShipBob are employed by rapidly expanding ecommerce enterprises to transform shipping and warehousing into income generators.
- With a third-party logistics provider, they will store your goods, complete your online orders, give large shipping discounts, simplify the administration of customs forms and taxes, and link you with other foreign business partners.
- You won’t have to bother about things like picking and packaging orders, operating a warehouse, hiring and training employees, and so on if you utilize a 3PL fulfillment logistics service for goods heading to China.
- Your third-party logistics provider (3PL) takes care of everything, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your online business.
Here are some of the reasons why you should delegate your shipment to China to ShipBob:
Outsource shipping to Chinese customers
- It takes a long time to become familiar with the requirements for shipping to China.
- There are numerous variables to consider, and a minor error might result in many orders not being fulfilled, resulting in a loss of time and money as well as a decline in customer satisfaction.
- ShipBob offers excellent and competitively priced shipping services to and from mainland China.
- Orders are shipped from the United States to locations in China, and we provide order updates and tracking numbers along the way.
- The ShipBob dashboard allows you to keep track of every order without having to perform any of the work yourself.
Save time and money
By partnering with ShipBob, you will no longer be need to maintain expensive warehouses, complex logistics operations, or acquire and educate new employees.Working with ShipBob helps you convert logistics and warehousing into a revenue generator since you can grow sales while still providing clients with the shipment options, transit periods, and delivery speeds that they desire.Do you want to provide a similar experience to Amazon?
- ShipBob is the one who makes it happen.
- ShipBob is also in charge of order fulfillment.
- You don’t have to worry about packing boxes, waiting for package pickups, or finding and setting up warehouse space.
- Everything is done for you.
- Working with ShipBob frees up your time so that you may devote it to other areas of business growth, such as marketing, customer support, and product development.
Work with shipping and fulfillment experts
International trade is a difficult endeavor.You don’t have the time to become a recognized expert in every facet of warehousing and logistics, and putting together the proper team might take weeks or even months of effort.To make things easier for you, ShipBob has a team of warehouse and logistics specialists that are informed about and up-to-date on the newest industry trends and complications – so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Working with ShipBob as your logistics team, you benefit from years of expertise and a crew that is well-versed in how to move items from the United States to China.
- In addition, we have offices all around the world.
Shipping to Canada from the United States does not have to be complicated.Even though it might be difficult, dealing with shipping professionals makes the procedure simpler than ever before.At ShipBob, we’ve worked with a variety of ecommerce firms to assist them increase their international shipping choices in order to help their businesses thrive.
- With ShipBob, you may begin sending your orders to China.
- Fill out the form to the right to speak with a fulfillment specialist right away.
Send a Parcel to China with Parcel Monkey
Listed below are some samples of the costs to mail a package to China.We offer a wide range of alternatives, so please input the weight of your item into the quotation box below for a more specific estimate of your shipping costs.However, while China is well-known for the large quantity of commodities it exports, it is also the world’s second largest importer of goods.
- Chinese clients have been increasingly shipping parcels to other countries, and we have witnessed China climb the ranks of the most popular destinations for parcels sent by our customers.
- Because of eCommerce, Chinese customers look to the United Kingdom as a reliable source of high-quality items, while firms and people ship to key cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other cities around the country.
- As a convenience to you, we’ve compiled the following information to assist you with sending shipments to China as efficiently as possible:
Cheap postage to China
For your convenience, we’ve provided some examples of shipping costs to China.We offer a wide range of alternatives, so please put the weight of your item into the quote box below for a more specific estimate of the cost.In addition to being the world’s largest exporter of products, China is also the world’s second largest buyer of goods.
- In terms of being one of the most popular places for our clients to send packages to, China has risen to the top of the rankings in recent years.
- Because of eCommerce, Chinese customers look to the United Kingdom as a reliable source of high-quality items, while firms and people ship to key cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other cities around China.
- As a convenience, we’ve compiled the following information to make sending shipments to China as simple as possible:
How long does it take to send a parcel to China?
If you order a rapid courier service, you can send a cargo to China from the UK in as little as 2-3 working days. However, if you can wait a couple of extra days or choose one of our fantastic value economy services, you will be able to save a significant amount of money on shipping to China.
Economy courier to China
- TrakPak is the most affordable method of shipping a package to China, with delivery times ranging from 8-11 working days. This service includes basic tracking and uses the local postal system in China to complete the final delivery
- DPD Air Classic, which costs a little more but delivers to China in 4-7 working days and includes a courier collection as well as full tracking from the point of collection to the point of delivery, is slightly more expensive. This service can also be scheduled for the purpose of dropping off packages.
Express courier to China
- Using DHL Air Express, you may transport packages to China in as little as 2-3 working days, making it the quickest method available. This premium service includes a courier pick-up from your home or place of business, as well as complete parcel tracking from pickup to delivery.
- In terms of cost, Parcel Monkey Air Express is our most affordable express delivery option to China, with a turnaround time of 3-4 working days. This service, which makes use of premium international couriers, provides a cost-effective alternative for quick shipping to China from the United Kingdom.
Shipping to China – customs advice
When you ship a package to China from the United Kingdom, it will be subject to customs inspection and will require a customs declaration.The information required by us is obtained from you during the booking process and we will send you the appropriate paperwork to print and attach your parcel before it is shipped.Tariffs (customs charges) will also be charged, and they are computed by China customs based on the value of the item you’re shipping.
- Always ensure to include a legitimate phone number for the receiver, since they are ultimately responsible for ensuring that any applicable duties are paid.
- When the shipment arrives, they will be contacted by Customs.
China restricted and prohibited items
- Before you ship a package to China, double-check that the items you’re sending are not forbidden or restricted. The General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China (GACC) is the best source of information on this, as restrictions are subject to change. However, prohibited items include: Weapons, mock weapons, or explosives
- counterfeit currency
- printed materials, films, photos, records, motion pictures, audiotapes, computer storage media, and other articles that are harmful to China’s political, economic, cultural, and moral development
- and counterfeit currency
- among others.
- A variety of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs
- animals and/or plants, as well as the products they produce, that are infected with dangerous viruses, bacteria, or pests
- food, medicine, and other articles that are harmful to the health of humans and animals, that come from epidemic areas, and that have the potential to spread disease.
Money, alcohol, cigarettes, animal and/or plant specimens, seeds and propagation materials, and precious metals are among the goods that are prohibited, although they are not the only ones.Most personal things may normally be imported without difficulty, provided that the cargo is accompanied by a thorough customs statement.The Department of Customs and Border Protection will also check any cargo constructed entirely of wood or cane, bamboo, or rattan, as well as any commodities packaged in wooden boxes or pallets.
- Wooden goods must either be fumigated or have a Phytosanitary Certificate issued to them.
- If the delivery contains a processed wooden object, the certificate is not required; nonetheless, the receiver must supply documentation describing how the wood was processed.
- If you’re shipping to China, make sure to check the Parcel Monkey banned products list as well.
- These are limits that have been communicated to us by our couriers and should be used in combination with country-specific restrictions when applicable.
- Please keep in mind that sending a package to Hong Kong is subject to specific import requirements.
Sending a gift to China
In China, gifts worth less than 1000 Yuan (about 113 GBP) are free from customs and import charges if they are conveyed from one individual to another and classified as ″gift.″ In order to clear customs in China, you will need to present a copy of the recipient’s passport.TIP: When mailing a package to China, make sure to include the delivery address in English on the shipping labels so that they may be properly addressed.If you choose, you can write the address on the box using a marker pen in Chinese characters if you so desire.
Exporting to China from the UK
China is the most populous country on the planet, and it provides a plethora of options for businesses and online merchants wishing to expand their operations in China from the United Kingdom.Despite the fact that China is a long-distance shipping destination, Parcel Monkey’s affordable courier services make it a simple task to transport packages there.With our Shopify, eBay, and Amazon shopping cart connections, we’ll save you money on shipping to China.
- It also couldn’t be simpler.
- Visit the Department of International Trade’s website for further information about exporting to China if you are thinking about doing so.
- It has a wealth of relevant information on exporting to China, including information on exporting to China if there is no Brexit deal, information on preparing to import, and information on specific retail and consumer items.
- More information may be found here.
- What you should do to wrap your item How to properly weigh and measure your package Send a package to a recipient in Asia.
- Customs Advice for eBay Shipments
How to ship to China
When shipping to China, bear in mind that the country’s customs processes are stringent and that some commodities, such as food and cosmetics, are heavily controlled. Determine ahead of time what papers you will need to complete and if your shipment will be transported through expedited or formal clearance…………………………….
What documents do I need to provide when shipping to China?
The air w