By comparison, the High Country is the pinnacle of Silverado truck perfection. Accordingly, this trim level gives you carpeted floor mats, front bucket seats, heated rear outboard seats, power sliding rear window with defogger, up-level rear seat with storage package, and ventilated front seats.
The High Country package consists of ourWatauga, Avery-Watauga, and Ashe-Watauga dining passes. Find BOGO deals throughout Ashe, Watauga, and Avery county.How it works: Buy the dining card, it is a pocket sized, foldable, paper booklet that fits in your pocket. Find a restaurant on the pass that you would like to eat at.
What is the difference between the high country Deluxe and premium?
Whereas the High Country Deluxe comes with 22-inch polished-aluminum wheels (RPO Code RVA), the High Country Premium package features the 22-inch 5-spoke Dark Silver aluminum wheels with Chrome inserts (RPO Code SEW). Notably, neither package nor wheel is available with the Max Trailering Package.
What is the 2019 Chevy Silverado High Country deluxe package?
2019 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Deluxe Assigned RPO Code PDM, the High Country Deluxe package offers the following features: Safety Package II (PDJ) Forward Collision Alert (UEU)
How much does the Tahoe High Country deluxe package cost?
Starting with the new top of the line High Country trim level, the new Tahoe can be specced with a $5,605 High Country Deluxe package. The pricey package includes the air suspension, panoramic sunroof and max trailer options into one package.
Is the Chevy Silverado High Country more luxurious than the high country?
It’s the second-to-highest trim level in the Silverado lineup, so while it is luxurious, it’s just not as luxurious as the High Country. The High Country is the Silverado 1500’s top-trim model.
What does high country package include?
High Country Deluxe Package
This package includes a forward collision alert, lane-keep assist with lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, front pedestrian braking, adaptive cruise control, Safety Alert Seat, power sunroof, 22-inch all-season tires, and all-weather floor liners.
What’s the difference between high country and LTZ?
The High Country gives truck buyers luxury features and unique style that is sure to stand out on the road. LTZ has a high-end look and great comfort in an affordable package with some great features. In addition, both trims can be upgraded to more powerful engines to accommodate your towing and hauling needs.
What’s the difference between a Denali and a high country?
Available on both the High Country and Denali is the class-leading 15 camera view system paired with the HD surround camera, the rear view mirror camera, and the bed view camera. The biggest difference between the Denali and High Country are the materials used within the interior and the styling.
What are the different packages for Chevy trucks?
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available in eight trim levels, listed as Work Truck (WT), Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country. Buyers can choose from three cab configurations and three cargo box sizes.
What is the difference between a high country and LTZ 3500?
Dialing up standard features and incorporating additional upgrade options, the LTZ and High Country are for those who enjoy more amenities and modern features in their choice pickup truck. The main difference between these two trim levels is the amount and density of the upscale features they incorporate.
What is the difference between Chevy 2500 LTZ and high country?
The following list details key differences between both Silverado 2500HD trims. Front bucket seats are standard on the High Country, while a bench seat is installed in the LTZ. If you’re interested in heated rear outboard seats, the High Country includes them while the LTZ does not.
What does the high country have that the LTZ doesn t?
The High Country comes with all of the LTZ features, but it also adds even more modern luxury with seating ventilation and heated second-row seats. On the infotainment front, the seven-speaker premium Bose audio system offers next-level sound and the wireless charging pad makes it easy to keep that battery up to snuff.
What is the top-of-the-line Silverado?
As the top-of-the-line trim, the Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country is packed with nearly every advanced tech and premium feature you can think of. The SIlverado 1500 High Country includes LTZ features, plus: 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with DFM standard; 3.0L Duramax® turbo-diesel I6 engine optional.
Is High Country lifted?
NEW. LIFTED 2022 CHEVY 2500HD at TRUCKMAX Serving Phoenix, AZ, IID 21132649.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD HIGH COUNTRY. NEW. LIFTED 2022 CHEVY 2500HD.
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||6.6L 8 CYLINDER TURBOCHARGED|
|Transmission||10 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Four Wheel Drive|
Who makes the high country pickup truck?
The 2020 Silverado High Country here at Southern Chevrolet features a 5.3L V8 engine that will give you the towing and load capacity to handle everything life throws at you, and then it will handle everything else that other pick-up trucks couldn’t.
Is AT4 better than Denali?
The top-level Denali is home to the 6.2L V8 engine, reaching best-in-class 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. The AT4, on the other hand, sees the 5.3L V8 engine powering it forward, with 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque.
Is an LT or LS better?
The Difference Between LS and LT
The LS will add on extra amenities – often nicer interior or exterior upgrades or more premium technology. The LT follows after the LS, offering even better features at a slightly higher MSRP. While these features vary from model to model, you’ll notice a more luxurious feel overall.
What is Chevrolet LTZ package?
LTZ: LTZ Meaning. LTZ stands for “luxury touring z”, with “z” symbolizing the next step up from the “LT” trim. Davenport drivers may notice numbers with an LTZ trim, like “LTZ1” or “1LTZ”. Because the LTZ label is only available on higher-up trims, there aren’t as many Chevy models with the LTZ label.
What’s the difference between LT and LTZ Silverado?
The most obvious difference is pricing. The 2019 Chevy Silverado LT model starts at $36,900 MSRP, while the LTZ model begins at $43,000 MSRP. The LT model is standardly equipped with a 310 HP, 2.7L turbo engine, while the LTZ model has a 355 HP, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
What is Chevy High Country deluxe package?
Starting with the new top of the line High Country trim level, the new Tahoe can be specced with a $5,605 High Country Deluxe package. The pricey package includes the air suspension, panoramic sunroof and max trailer options into one package.
What is the highest country in the US?
Unincorporated; highest incorporated city is Hazleton at 1,886 feet (575 m), one of the highest incorporated cities east of the Mississippi. The highest point of the U.S. Virgin Islands is Crown Mountain, located in the Northside subdistrict on Saint Thomas island.
What is Chevy Silverado High Country?
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country comes equipped with available OnStar ® functionality, giving you access to features like turn-by-turn navigation, automated crash response and more, when equipped. 1 A distinctive chrome grille helps distinguish the High Country from other Silverado 1500 trims. The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country is the ideal pick whether you’re a contractor in search of hard-working luxury or someone who simply wants a well-optioned and very capable truck.
What does high country mean?
Noun. 1. high country- an area lying above the piedmont but below the timberline. area, country- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); ‘it was a mountainous area’; ‘Bible country’.
2021 CHEVROLET TAHOE HIGH COUNTRY DELUXE PACKAGE PUSHES SUV BEYOND $80K
The Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban for 2021 represent significant advancements over the previous versions.TFL revealed that the beginning costs are identical to those of the outgoing models at $49,000, but the packages and extras soon increase the price, according to the pricing discovered by TFL.A unique $5,000 option may be added to even the most expensive Tahoe High Country model, bringing the price of the Tahoe up to or beyond $80,000.Welcome to the Chevrolet Tahoe High Country Deluxe package for the year 2021.
- It is possible to get the High Country Deluxe package for $5,605 when starting with the new High Country trim level, which is the top of the line in the Tahoe lineup.
- The high-priced package combines the air suspension, panoramic sunroof, and maximum trailer choices into a single costly unit.
- It also includes the motorized sliding center console (which first appeared on the GMC Yukon in 2021), which is an additional $350 option on other versions LT and higher.
- In comparison, the base price of the 2021 Cadillac Escalade will be $74,490 before options.
- In addition to four-wheel drive for $3,000, a maximum trailer package worth $565 and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are available on all Tahoe trim levels for the 2021 model year.
- A rear seat media and navigation kit is available as an option on the LT, RST, and Z71 variants for $2,490.
- There’s also a $250 blacked-out badging kit (which comes standard on RST and Z71 versions) and a $450 ″Glowtie″ illuminated Chevy emblem that may be added as an option.
- As you move down the trim levels, the base LS model may be equipped with a $750 driver alert package as well as a $250 front bench seat.
- There aren’t many options available for this vehicle.
- Because, in contrast to the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country Deluxe package, it is intended to be a more affordable alternative.
- LT models include a $2,820 LT Luxury package, which bundles a number of options into a single package, including a driver alert package, memory seats and mirrors, power steering column, heated and power folding second row seats, and a surround view camera.
- LT models do not include the LT Luxury package.
If you choose the LT Signature package, you will receive everything in the Luxury package as well as a panoramic sunroof and a maximum trailering package for $5,865 in addition to the Luxury package.The LT may also be ordered with a two-tone paint scheme, but it’s unclear what it will look like at this point.The RST and Z71 variants, which are more sporty and off-road oriented, have a similar package structure to the LT, but have distinct nomenclature.Many of the choices from the lesser trims are included as standard in the Premier trim, with a Premium package available as an option.It includes the maximum trailer package, a panoramic sunroof, and adaptive cruise control for an additional $4,485.When compared to the outgoing models, the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe maintains a comparable pricing structure, although several options are only available as part of a package.
In the case of higher trim levels, this can result in a significant increase in the price relatively soon.Having said that, there is now more diversity than ever before in the trim choices, and the new generation of SUVs brings a slew of enhancements to the table as well.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country vs LTZ
In terms of trim levels, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ and High Country provide power, luxury, and even more luxury. In terms of specifics, what is the distinction between these high-end trucks? Our comparative guide delves further into the subject. We’ll assist you in determining which pickup vehicle is the greatest fit for your needs.
Which 2020 Silverado 1500 should I choose, the High Country or LTZ?
It goes without saying that each of these luxurious Silverado trims have a great deal to offer, particularly in the areas of upmarket comforts and high-tech amenities.However, the one you select will be determined mostly by your preferences and the amount of money you choose to spend.In the LTZ, you’ll find a slew of innovative utility features as well as contemporary amenities.Given that it’s only the second-highest trim level available in the Silverado series, it’s nonetheless luxurious, but not quite on par with the High Country trim level.
- The High Country is the top-of-the-line trim level for the Silverado 1500.
- As a result, it comes fully equipped with nearly every function imaginable, enhancing the LTZ series by providing both more utilitarian features and more luxury.
What features are available for the 2020 Silverado 1500 High Country and LTZ?
In addition to the amenities that come standard on lower Silverados (such as the Infotainment 3 system, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and remote start capabilities), the LTZ has a number of high-end extras that are not available on cheaper Silverados.As a result, a higher-definition rearview camera is required in order to reverse out of a confined spot with more accuracy.However, it also has leather upholstery as well as heated and power-adjustable front seats for the ultimate in luxury.The High Country includes all of the amenities of the LTZ, but it also includes seating ventilation and heated second-row seats, which elevates the vehicle’s contemporary elegance even further.
- With regard to the infotainment system, the seven-speaker premium Bose audio system delivers next-level quality, and the wireless charging pad makes it simple to keep the battery charged and ready to go.
- The blind-spot monitor and lane departure warning system in the High Country also assist you in keeping an eye out for potential hazard.
What’s under these 2020 Silverado 1500 hoods?
Both the High Country and LTZ trim levels of the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 are equipped with the same powertrain, which is a 5.3-liter V8 engine and an eight-speed automated transmission.Because of its powerful 355 horsepower and 383 pound-foot of torque, this engine is capable of pulling and transporting heavy loads without difficulty.There is an option for the brand new Durmax turbodiesel engine in each of these Silverado pickup trucks.This 3.0-liter inline-6 turbodiesel engine is engineered to improve fuel efficiency while still producing 277 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, which is more than enough for heavy-duty vehicle applications.
What body style configurations are available for the High Country and LTZ?
For some purchasers, the decision between the High Country and the LTZ may come down to the body style variants that are offered.According on how much passenger and cargo capacity you desire, you may select from the crew cab, extended cab, regular bed, and short bed configurations, among others.The High Country is only available in two separate configurations: standard and deluxe.Please keep in mind that this trim is only available with the crew cabin.
- However, this is not a negative thing because the crew cab, with its two rows of passenger capacity, is an excellent choice for transporting both work teams and families on vacation.
- You have the option of selecting either the normal 6-foot-5-inch bed or the short 5-foot-10-inch bed for your High Country crew cab, depending on how much cargo capacity you desire.
- It is possible to order the LTZ in either of the two layouts listed above, as well as one additional configuration: a double cabin with a standard bed.
- A narrower backseat room distinguishes the double cabin from the crew cabin, which is somewhat smaller.
- However, it is still a viable choice for transporting additional people or freight because of the considerable room available.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Choosing the Right Trim
- Despite improvements over the previous year, the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 truck continues to improve, with stronger towing capabilities than the previous year, more standard safety equipment, and a revamped cabin on the LT and higher models.
- The Silverado 1500, like its competitors from Ford and Ram, is available in a broad range of cab configurations, bed lengths, engine options, and optional equipment.
- For the time being, Chevrolet is not selling a hybrid or all-electric version of the truck, in contrast to Ford’s F-150 pickup.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT (starting at $31,500)
- A favorite of people who require their vehicle to work as hard as they do is the most basic Silverado model.
- Although unpretentious, the regular WT (Work Truck) is well-equipped, with the option of a Regular Cab long bed, a Double Cab standard bed, or a Crew Cab with either a standard or a short bed, among other configurations.
- The basic engine is a 2.7-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque, which is rather outstanding for a car of this size.
With this engine, you can pull a maximum of 9,500 pounds.An automatic transmission with eight gears is standard, as is auto start/stop, which may be turned off with a button on the dashboard.The WT is equipped with a bigger 5.3-liter V8 engine that is mated to a ten-speed automated transmission.4-wheel drive (4WD) is offered on all of the vehicle’s variants.This year’s additions include several standard driver assistance features.
- Forward-collision warning, automated emergency braking with pedestrian recognition, lane-keeping assist with lane-departure warning, follow distance indicator, and automatic high-beam headlights are some of the features available.
- The following options are available: rear cross-traffic brakes, a blind-spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, and rear parking sensors, among others.
- Other safety features include Rear Seat Reminder, which reminds the driver to check the backseat for pets or children before exiting the vehicle, and Adolescent Driver, which places restrictions on some capabilities to assist your teen develop better driving habits while on the road.
- Buckle to Drive is a new feature for this year that prohibits the car from being moved out of Park unless the driver fastens their seat belt.
- Because it is a work truck, the WT does not have many high-tech amenities.
Cabin features include a 40/20/40-split bench seat with a storage box in the middle armrest, rubberized vinyl floor coverings, a tilt steering wheel, and manual air conditioning, among other things.Another feature that comes standard is power windows that have a one-touch driver up/down feature, power door locks with a remote keyless entry system, push-button start, and an HD rear vision camera.With a 7-inch touch-screen system, wired Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capabilities, Bluetooth streaming, and two USB connections, the WT’s audio system is among the best in the business.Regular Cab versions are equipped with two speakers, whilst the other cabs are equipped with six speakers as standard.In addition to SiriusXM satellite radio and GM’s OnStar, Chevrolet Connected Services are available to customers.
The WT is equipped with 17-inch tires mounted on steel wheels, a lockable tailgate, and semi-gloss front and rear bumpers, among other features.The bed is equipped with 12 tie-downs, each of which can support 500 pounds per corner.Other cosmetic elements include a gasoline filler with no cap and a corner step on the rear bumper bumper.Heated side mirrors are standard on the Regular Cab, but they are only available as an option on the Double Cab and Crew Cab vehicles, which is strange.
- Fabric bench seats, chrome bumpers, an EZ Lift or Multi-flex tailgate, cruise control, a rear window defroster, spray-in bedliner, deep-tinted side glass, trailer mirrors, and a trailering kit are all popular options for the WT.
- Optional features include an auto-locking rear differential (needs the 5.3-liter V8 engine), trailer brake control, and skid plates, which may be purchased separately.
- The Z71 Off-Road option, which includes an off-road suspension, hill descent control, skid plates, and a heavy-duty air filter, is one to keep an eye on.
- The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT has a sticker price of $33,195, which includes the $1,695 delivery fee.
The monthly payment on a 60-month loan at 3 percent interest and with no down payment is $596 per month.Check out the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT variants on sale in 2022.
The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT includes:
- The automatic emergency braking system detects individuals or cars in the Silverado’s path and can automatically apply the brakes to assist avoid a collision.
- Silverado’s vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to maintain, while yet providing a pleasant seat for both the driver and the passengers.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto — Allows for the seamless integration of smartphone applications, music, navigation, and messaging with the vehicle’s infotainment system.
- Engine with turbocharger – The basic turbocharged 2.7-liter engine produces outstanding power while also delivering excellent fuel economy.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom (starting at $38,500)
- The Custom extends the capabilities of the WT by including more standard features and packages.
- With the 2.7-liter engine, it is only available in Double Cab and Crew Cab body combinations.
- The Custom trim level adds body-colored front and rear bumpers, heated outside power mirrors, 20-inch wheels, cloth seats, cruise control, a compass, and an enhanced suspension package to the list of standard equipment.
Additionally, a remote vehicle start, a trailering package, the EZ Lift tailgate, a rear window defroster, an LED cargo bed light, SiriusXM, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and OnStar are included as standard features.In addition to the two 120-volt outlets (one in the bed and one in the cabin), there are USB charging ports in the front and rear seats, a 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support, and tinted glass.The Trail Boss package is available as an option on the Custom.It is only available in Crew Cab 4WD form that this off-road modification is available.Recovery hooks painted in red, a 2-inch factory raise, the Z71 off-road kit, an Autotrac 2-speed transfer case, skid plates, and the Trailering Package are all included.
- Hill descent control, as well as a heavy-duty air filter and an automatic locking rear differential, are also incorporated.
- The 5.3-liter V8 and 3.0-liter Duramax diesel engines are available as options on the Custom Trail Boss, but exclusively on that model.
- The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado Custom is priced at $40,195, which includes the $1,695 delivery fee.
- The monthly payment for a 60-month loan with 3 percent finance and no down payment is $722.
- Check out the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom variants that are now available for purchase.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT (starting at $42,600)
- Because to the all-new interior, updated appearance, increased standard equipment, and availability of either the 5.3-liter V8 or 3.0-liter Duramax diesel, the LT distinguishes itself dramatically from the WT and Custom.
- The 6.2-liter V8 engine is also available, but exclusively on the Trail Boss trim level.
- The LT is divided into two sub-models: the 1LT and the 2FL.
Both vehicles have a revamped dash that includes a 12.3-inch programmable digital instrument cluster and a 13.4-inch touch screen Infotainment 3 Premium system, which is standard.The LT also has Google built-in, which includes Google Assist, Google Maps, and Google Play, among other things.SiriusXM 360L is also included as standard equipment.A number of standard features for the LT include dual-zone automatic air conditioning, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, and LED lighting as standard equipment.In addition, a 10-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support, heated front seats, a heated tilt/telescoping steering wheel with audio controls, and a proximity key fob with push-button start are included as standard equipment.
- Optional features include leather front bucket seats with a center console, an uplevel back seat package with under-seat storage, a power sliding rear window, and a wireless charging pad, all of which are very desirable.
- Adaptive cruise control, a bed view camera, and a choice between a motorized up/down tailgate and a 6-function Multi-flex tailgate are all available options for purchasers.
- Some prominent choices are available as part of a package deal.
- In addition to HD Surround Vision, the Safety Package includes features such as trailer camera capabilities, rear cross-traffic alert brakes, trailering side blind-spot monitor, rear parking sensors with pedestrian recognition, and perimeter illumination.
- A 2-speed automatic transfer case with push-button control is available as an option on 4WD versions.
Convenience Package II includes hitch guidance with Hitch View, a power-sliding rear window, trailer-brake control, and a trailering app, among other features.This package is also available as an option, but it requires an upgrade to a 5.3-liter V8 or Duramax diesel engine as well as 4WD in order to be installed.Chevrolet provides many trailer packages, including a maximum trailer package, a snow plow preparation kit, and a trailer tire pressure monitor package.The LT Trail Boss Package provides the same features as the Custom Trail Boss Package, but also includes the Trail Boss Premium Package, which is an optional upgrade.The Convenience Package II, Leather Package, Safety Package, and a motorized tailgate are all included in this package.
The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado LT costs $44,295 when the $1,695 delivery price is deducted.The monthly payment for a 60-month loan with 3 percent finance and no down payment is $796.Check out the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT variants on sale in 2022.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT includes:
- 12 3 inch customisable cluster — This all-digital instrument cluster replaces analog gauges with digital counterparts and features a variety of information displays.
- Entertainment screen measuring 13.4 inches in diagonal size – This huge touch screen contains radio and infotainment functions, as well as Google applications and navigation maps
- Heating for the front seats — This feature helps to keep you warm in the winter by reducing the need to overheat the cabin.
- Available Duramax diesel — The 3.0-liter Duramax diesel, which has been revised for 2022, can now pull up to 13,300 pounds when equipped with the maximum towing package.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST (starting at $46,900)
- The RST blends performance and luxury, and it is available with a wide selection of engines, including the 5.3-liter and 6.2-liter V8s as well as the Duramax diesel.
- Engine options include a 2.7-liter turbocharged engine as standard in the Double Cab, and a 5.3-liter V8 engine as standard in Crew Cab models.
- In addition to the usual equipment found on the LT trim, the RST trim includes LED tail lights, body-colored bumpers, a 3.23 rear axle ratio, and LED fog lamps.
The RST is equipped with a premium 7-speaker Bose audio system as well as two special edition packages: Rally and Redline, all of which are available.The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado RST has a sticker price of $48,595, which includes the $1,695 delivery fee.The monthly cost for a 60-month loan with 3 percent finance and no down payment is $873.2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST vehicles are now available for purchase.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ (starting at $51,800)
- The LTZ is the first of two luxurious trim levels available.
- It is only available in Crew Cab form, and it comes standard with a 5.3-liter V8 engine, with optional 6.2-liter V8 and 3.0-liter Duramax diesel engines.
- As an evolution of the LT and RST, the LTZ adds a 7-speaker Bose sound system, heated and ventilated front bucket seats, a wireless charging pad, a power tailgate, and a power tilt/telescoping steering wheel as standard equipment, as well as a motorized tailgate.
There are also several other enhancements, such as a 10-way power passenger seat with power lumbar support and memory, chrome bumpers and door handles, LED signature daytime running lights, 20-inch wheels, larger engine and gearbox oil coolers, and a high-capacity suspension system.Safety Package components, such as GM’s Safety Inform Seat (which vibrates to alert the driver of a potential accident), are included as standard equipment on the LT.Front and rear parking sensors, as well as trailer brake control, are included as standard equipment.The LTZ Convenience Package II, which includes heated rear seats, a power sliding rear window, adaptive cruise control, and hitch guiding through the Hitch View camera, is available as an option.A motorized sunroof, as well as a back camera mirror, a head-up display, and heated power-adjustable trailering mirrors, are all available as options.
- There are a few notable enhancements, including the Texas Edition and the Z71 Off-Road Package.
- The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ costs $53,495 when the $1,695 delivery price is deducted.
- The monthly payment on a 60-month loan with 3 percent financing and no down payment comes to $961 per month.
- Check out the available 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ models for purchase.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ includes:
- Having heated and ventilated front seats will keep your backside toasty in the winter, as well as cool and dry in the summer.
- Bose audio — This high-end audio system with seven speakers and a powered subwoofer delivers great sound reproduction.
- Drivers of various sizes may select the most comfortable driving posture with the help of the power tilt/telescoping steering wheel.
- This mechanism, when activated, keeps the Silverado at a safe distance from oncoming traffic, slowing down or accelerating up as needed.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country (starting at $56,800)
- The High Country is the Silverado with the most luxury interior.
- It, like the LTZ, is only available in Crew Cab and 4WD configurations, with the 5.3-liter V8 engine as standard and the Duramax diesel and 6.2-liter V8 engines as options.
- The High Country is equipped with all of the LTZ’s basic equipment as well as the majority of its optional extras.
The Bed View camera, heated rear seats, a spray-in bedliner, chrome assist steps, 20-inch all-terrain tires, hitch guiding with the Hitch View system, and dual exhaust with polished outlets are all included as standard features.The High Country trim level is the only one that has General Motors’ Super Cruise semi-autonomous driving technology, which includes automated lane shifting and trailering capability.The High Country Premium Package, which includes a power sunroof, 22-inch wheels, and all-season tires, is one of the available options.The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado High Country has a sticker price of $58,495 after adding the $1,695 delivery fee.Monthly payments of $1,051 are required for a 60-month loan with 3 percent financing and no initial down payment.
- Check out the available 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country models for purchase.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2 (starting at $65,100)
- The Silverado ZR2 is a new model for this year.
- Designed to compete with off-road vehicles such as the Ford Raptor and Ram TRX, the ZR2 borrows design cues from Chevy’s other off-road vehicle, the Colorado ZR2.
- Among the standard features of the Silverado ZR2 are a 6.2-liter V8, 10-speed automatic gearbox, 2-speed automated transfer case, and Multimatic 40MM spool-valve dampers, which are available for the first time on a Chevrolet truck.
Unique springs operate in concert with the dampers to provide more suspension travel, while skid plates protect all of the important components of the suspension.The ZR2 is equipped with electronic locking differentials in the front and rear axles, hill descent control, Terrain Mode with one-pedal rock crawling, 33-inch wheels with MT tires, and a special high-approach steel front bumper with detachable end caps.The ZR2 is also available with a V6 engine.The bumper provides the ZR2 with an approach angle of 31.8 degrees.The ZR2 has the majority of the amenities of the High Country, with the exception of the Super Cruise option, which is only available on the High Country.
- An optional motorized tilt/telescoping steering wheel, power tailgate, and 18-inch gloss black wheels are available, but are not included as standard equipment.
- The 2022 Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 is priced at $66,795, including the $1,695 delivery fee.
- The monthly payment on a 60-month loan with 3 percent financing and no down payment is $1,200 each payment period.
- View the inventory of 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2 pickup trucks for sale.
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2 includes:
- V8 Engine: 6.2-liter V8 with 420 horsepower and 460 pounds of torque, the ZR2’s base engine has more than enough power to push the ZR2 over even the most difficult terrain.
- Electronic locking front and rear differentials — When off-roading, electronic locking front and rear differentials provide the most grip possible.
- Multimatic dampers — These dampers use three distinct spool valves to provide improved damping control.
- Front approach angle of 31.8 degrees — For extreme off-roading, the ZR2’s front bumper provides extra clearance, resulting in an exceptional front approach angle.
- Related articles: Choosing the Right Trim for the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Choosing the Right Trim for the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Limited
What is the best 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?
LT is the most adaptable Silverado model when it comes to all-around equipment and options, as well as powertrain selections and pricing. If, on the other hand, luxury is required, the LTZ and High Country deserve to be considered. Off-road fans will want to choose one of the two Trail Boss variants or the new ZR2 as a more suitable vehicle.
How many MPGs does the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 get?
- Buyers can anticipate fuel efficiency of around 19 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the interstate with the standard 2.7-liter turbocharged engine and 2WD.
- With 4WD, the 3.0-liter Duramax diesel delivers the highest fuel economy, with 23 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- In contrast, the 6.2-liter V8 delivers the lowest fuel economy, with just 14 mpg in the city and 17 mpg on the highway when equipped with 4WD.
Which 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 offers the most safety?
- Given the large number of standard driver assistance features that have been included this year, we believe that all of the Silverado variants are similarly safe.
- However, if you’re searching for more driver assistance features beyond the baseline offering, upgrading to the LT, LTZ, or High Country will provide you with additional features like as rear cross-traffic detection and front and rear parking sensors, among others.
2022 Chevrolet Tahoe High Country Full Specs, Features and Price
- (NHT) Max Trailering Package only includes the (PZ8) Hitch Guidance System with Hitch View as well as a (JL1) trailer brake controller and (UET) Smart Trailer Integration Indicator (included and only available with the (NHT) Max Trailering Package).
- Additionally, the (UKV) Extended Side Blind Zone Alert is included.) Trailering Package with Advanced Features Trailer Brake Controller with Hitch View1 Trailer Brake Controller Guidance with Hitch View1 Premier and High Country editions of the Smart Trailer Integration Indicator are additionally equipped with Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert1.
- It is possible that extra optional equipment will be required.
Enhanced Trailer View
- (TRG) Trailer Camera Provisions, (THS) Trailering Assist Guidelines, and (TRO) Auxiliary Trailer Camera, LPO (NHT) Max Trailering Package, and (PTT) Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors required.) $750 includes trailer camera provisions, trailering assist guidelines, and an auxiliary trailer camera.
- Provisions for a Better Trailer View Trailer Camera Improvements Trailering assistance regulations Auxiliary trailer camera number one It is possible that extra optional equipment will be required.
High Country Deluxe
- Adaptive Cruise Control (KSG), a Panoramic Power Sunroof (C3U), the Max Trailering Package (NHT), power-retractable aid steps with perimeter lights (B3L), and Air Ride Adaptive suspension (F47) are all included in the $5,605 base price.
- Premium Package 2 (PCU) and Premium Package 2 (RGK) are not included in this offer.
- High Country Deluxe is a *GROSS* product.
Cruise Control with Adaptive Speed Limiting 1 power sunroof with a panoramic view Content of the Maximum Trailering Package Assist steps with lighted perimeter lights that are powered retractable Air Ride is an adaptive suspension system.
High Country Preferred Equipment Group
It consists of standard equipment.
LPO, Illumination Package
- $1,095 is inclusive of (S3I) Chevrolet symbol illuminated on the mirror, LPO (S0M) Front door sill plates that are illuminated, as well as LPO and (5RU) Liftgate sill plate with illumination, LPO (dealer-installed) (This service is not available at this time.) Package for Illumination Door sill plates that are lighted from the front and back The cargo sill plate is illuminated.
- Chevrolet emblem on an illuminated mirror It is possible that extra optional equipment will be required.
LPO, Interior Protection Package
- Three hundred seventy-five dollars contains (VAV) all-weather floor mats, LPO, (CAV) all-weather cargo mat, LPO, and (RIB) LPO for the first, second, and third row all-weather floor liners.
- (This service is not available at this time.) (This feature is not accessible with (RIA) LPO for the first and second row all-weather floor liners.) Interior Protection Package (Introduction) Floor mats that are suitable for all weather conditions Cargo mat that may be used in all weather All-weather floor liners for the first, second, and third rows
LPO, Performance Upgrade Package
(WBC) Cat-Back Performance Exhaust with LPO and (5W7) Performance Air Intake System with LPO are included in this package (dealer-installed) (This option is not available with the Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine (LM2).) *PRICING TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON*
Max Trailering Package
- A total of $465 includes the (ZL6) Advanced Trailering Package and the (V03) additional capacity cooling system (which are both included with the (PCU) Premium Package and the (PDM) High Country Deluxe).
- It is not necessary to buy the (V03) additional capacity cooling system if you order the (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.
- Trailering Package with a Maximum of Contents of the Advanced Trailering Package Radiator with improved cooling capacity The LS, LT, and RST versions all come with a 2-speed active transfer case (4WD models only)
Premium Package 2
- The (C3U) Panoramic Power Sunroof and (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control are included in the $4,140 price.
- As well as power-retractable aid stairs with perimeter illumination (B3L), this package contains The (PDM) High Country Deluxe, (PCU) Premium Package, (NHT) Max Trailering Package, and (F47) Air Ride Adaptive suspension are not available with the (PDM).
- Premium Package 2 Power sunroof with panoramic view Adaptive Cruise Control 1 Additionally, on Premier, the Enhanced Display and Alert Package material is included.
On the High Country, there are also power-retractable assistance stairs.
Silverado Trim Breakdown
- The Chevrolet Silverado is unquestionably one of the most well-known pickup trucks on the road today.
- There is no other truck brand that can compete with the Silverado’s lengthy legacy of outstanding performance and classic elegance.
- The Silverado series offers a trim level to suit any truck buyer’s needs, and here we’ll take a look at the two most expensive trim levels, the LTZ and the High Country.
Both trims have their own set of design cues and various standard features, which we shall outline for prospective purchasers in this section.
Powerful V8 Engine
- Each of the two trim levels, LTZ and High Country, is powered by the same strong 5.3L V8 engine that has Dynamic Fuel Management and Stop/Go technology.
- Both trims are also equipped with an 8-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
- The 10-speed automatic gearbox, which is exclusively offered on the High Country, is the most significant performance differential between the trims.
5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Direct Fuel Injection Three hundred and fifty-five horsepower 383 pound-feet of torque Towing Capacity: 11,600 lbs.Payload capacity: 2,202 lbs.
Increased responsiveness and smoother shifting are provided by the 10-speed gearbox, which is only available on High Country model levels. As a consequence, drivers will enjoy a smooth and responsive driving experience that responds fast to their input.
6.2L EcoTec3 V8 with DFM
Towing capacity and V8 horsepower are among the best in the class. Combined with a 10-speed gearbox, this strong V8 produces the most horsepower of any V8 in its class while pulling a maximum of 13,400 pounds, which is the most of any in its class.
DURAMAX 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6
Torque is impressive at 460 lb.ft., and the vehicle gets a combined 28 MPG. The famous DURAMAX diesel engine, which is both quiet and strong, provides truck customers with a number of distinct advantages. This engine likewise achieves 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway.
- On the road, the newly styled Silverado boasts a distinctive blend of contemporary lighting and a classic bar grill that makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Both of these Silverado models have a high-end styling that includes chrome embellishments, but they also have their own distinct appearances.
- Continue reading to learn about the most significant outward distinctions between these top-tier models.
The LTZ’s grille and bumpers are entirely made of chrome, lending it a classic, luxurious appearance. Chrome is also used on the mirrors and door handles, giving the LTZ a high-end appearance from every aspect. LED headlights and daytime running lights are also included as standard, further enhancing the blend of modern and traditional styling.
- The High Country has a distinctive appearance that will make it stick out on the road.
- The two-tone, chrome and bronze grille on this trim gives it a distinctive look that is both stylish and timeless.
- The bumpers and mirrors are each painted in the same color as the body, which adds some flair to the trim.
The High Country is equipped with upgraded High-Intensity LED headlights as standard equipment.
The standard 20-inch machined aluminum chrome wheels for the 2020 High Country are shown in this photo. Despite the fact that the LTZ is equipped with 18-inch 6-spoke chrome wheels, both trims may be upgraded to 22-inch wheels in either chrome or black for a more eye-catching appearance.
Learn More About The Chevy Silverado
- More information about the Silverado may be found here.
- View our comparison of two more popular Silverado models, the LT and RST, or discover more about the newly designed 2020 Silverado pickup truck.
- McGrath takes pride in its automotive knowledge, and we will do everything we can to answer any questions you may have during your automobile search.
If your query isn’t answered on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, text message, or even through our website’s live chat option.Chevrolet Silverado Inventory Information about the Silverado LT vs.RST2020 Silverado Truck Loan Financing is available.
Interior and Technology
- The character of the trimmings is displayed both outside and inside, using a variety of diverse material selections and varied interior layouts.
- Aside from the upholstery material, the most noticeable difference between the High Country and the 40/20/40 front seat arrangement with fold-down middle seat is the center counsel, which is standard on the High Country.
- This contributes to the high-end feel of the High Country while also providing truck purchasers with more organized storage space.
The LTZ is offered with two different leather inside colors: the Gideon with Dark highlights pictured above, as well as a jet black leather option. Both leather alternatives have a high-quality perforated leather that provides comfort as well as a luxurious appearance.
The High Country is also available with two other leather inside colors: the two-tone Black and Umber pictured above, as well as an all-jet black leather interior option. On the headrests of the inside, there is High Country branding, which gives the interior a distinct appearance and feel of its own.
The LTZ is equipped with a 6 inch Infotainment System as standard, however the High Country is equipped with an 8 inch system that includes navigation. The LTZ may also be ordered in an 8-inch form with the technology package included as well.
Back Seat Controls
With standard rear heated seats, the High Country center counsel provides greater comfort and control for passengers in the back seat. This unit also has a 120-volt outlet, a USB port, and a USB-C connector, which is future-proof.
|Black or Gideon Grey||Seating Material||Black or Umber with Black|
|6 inch Display||Infotainment System||8 inch Display with Navigation|
|4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capable|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Available||Front Center Counsel|
|Available||Ventilated Front Seats|
|Available||Front Bucket Seats|
|Available||Heated Rear Seats|
|Available||Spray-On Bed Liner|
|Available||Up/ Down Power Tailgate|
|Available||Lane Change Alert|
|Heated Steering Wheel|
|StabiliTrak – stability control system|
- Neither of these Silverado models will let you down; they both feature the same powerful engine and high-end feel.
- Buyers of the High Country will benefit from luxurious features and a distinctive design that will make them stand out on the road.
- The LTZ offers a high-end appearance and excellent comfort in a cost-effective package that includes several excellent features.
Additionally, both trims have the option of being upgraded to more powerful engines to satisfy your towing and hauling requirements.Also available are a variety of combinations and packages that may be used to customize each trim by including additional features.If you have any more inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable team.
Shop McGrath Chevy Serving Cedar Rapids and Dubuque!
Get More with McGrath!
Customers’ purchase experiences are important to us, which is why we strive to make them as simple and pleasurable as possible at McGrath Chevyland and McGrath Chevrolet of Dubuque. With a vast range of new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs to pick from, including the whole Chevrolet truck lineup, we take great satisfaction in our business. Visit us now if you have the opportunity!
Bob Weaver Auto
- You are well aware that the Chevrolet Silverado is a fantastic pickup.
- From its outside appearance to its strong engines to its creative facelift for the 2019 model year, everything about the vehicle is impressive.
- It’s hard not to notice the powerful, bombastic power of the Silverado 1500 as well as the interior sophistication.
And, if you have the financial means to do so, why not go all-out?Purchase one of the most desirable trim levels of one of the most capable full-size pickup trucks available.In this comparison guide, we’ll be looking at several top-tier trim levels, the finest of the best, to see how they stack up against one another.What you select is entirely up to you, but we’ll make it a little simpler for you by providing some options.
- It might be simpler to explain all that these two top-of-the-line trims don’t have than to describe what they do.
- We’ll try our best, though.
- The LTZ comes equipped with features such as a 10-way power driver seat with lumbar support, a 10-way power front passenger seat, driver seat memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front outboard seats, an inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, a leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel, and perforated leather-appointed seat trim.
The LTZ also comes equipped with features such as a 10-way power driver seat with lumbar support, a 10-way power front passenger seat Plus practically every standard feature available on the lower trim levels, which is a rare occurrence in this segment.The High Country, on the other hand, is the peak of Silverado truck excellence.This model level provides you with carpeted floor mats, heated front outboard seats, a power sliding rear window with defogger, an up-level rear seat with storage package, and ventilated front seats, among other features.
Under the Hood
- This is exactly what you were looking for.
- The sheer muscle behind the hood that enables the truck to do heroic feats is what drives the truck.
- And we have some excellent news to share with you.
You have an option between two excellent engines, depending on whether you choose with the LTZ or the High Country.First and foremost, there’s the 5.3-liter V8 engine, which produces 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque.Alternatively, for a little extra money, you can upgrade to the top-of-the-line 6.2-liter V8 with 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, which is mind-blowing.In a Chevy Silverado, that’s the best you can have, and it’s also one of the finest in its class.
- Because you’re considering top-tier trim levels, it’s possible that money isn’t an issue for you.
- Perhaps you just want the greatest truck that is currently available.
- But, just in case you do have a restriction, we’ll run the figures by you to make sure they’re correct.
The base price of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ is $43,000.We’ve previously gone over the basics of the Silverado High Country, so let’s take a look at the high-end version of the truck.That is a little more expensive, beginning at $53,000.The option of adding a Performance Upgrade package, which includes an upgraded performance air intake and a cat-back performance exhaust to any trim level, or a Max Trailering package, which enhances your trailering capabilities, may be added to either trim level.Finally, for the more adventurous among you, there’s a Z71 Off-Road package that allows you to navigate the less trafficked roads with ease.
High Country VS Denali Overview
- The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country competes against the GMC Sierra Denali in a head-to-head battle.
- Given that both the Sierra and the Silverado are built by General Motors, they share the same engines, gearboxes, and platform; yet, their individual features and style distinguish them from one another.
- We’re going to go through the amenities that come with the top-of-the-line Sierra Denali and Silverado High Country trim levels.
Powerful Engine Options
Standard equipment includes a 5.3-liter V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management. A 6.2L V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management is also available. Engine options include a 3.0L turbo-diesel. Available Engine: 6.2L V8 with 420 horsepower Available Engine: 6.2L V8 with 460lb.-ft. of torque Available 6.2L V8 Engine with a towing capacity of 13,400 lbs
Difference in Exterior Styling
As previously stated, the Sierra and Silverado are built on the same chassis, but their distinct styling distinguishes them from one another. In the next section, we’ll go through the many external features available on both the High Country and Denali models.
Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country Exterior
The Silverado High Country is distinguished by a straight-bar grille in two-tone bronze and chrome, which is exclusively available on the High Country model. In conjunction with the Silverado’s characteristic curtain LED daytime running lights, the high-intensity discharge LED headlamps provide excellent visibility.
GMC Sierra Denali Exterior
The Denali characteristic sculpted chrome grille on the GMC Sierra is a feature that is exclusive to the Denali grade level. The Denali trim is distinguished from the rest of the range by the use of premium materials and sculpted elements that set it apart from the competition.
Silverado High Country Exterior Feature
The Silverado 1500 High Country is the first vehicle in the industry to include a power-operated tailgate. It is possible to lift or lower the tailgate with the touch of a button on the steering wheel.
Sierra Denali Exterior Feature
The Sierra Denali is equipped with a six-function multipro tailgate that allows for easier access to goods and can be converted into a work station. When the tailgate is folded down for storage or when the tailgate is folded up for use as a work station, a step is built into the tailgate.
Learn More About the GMC Sierra Denali and the Chevy Silverado High Country
- McGrath can provide you with additional information about the GMC Sierra and the Chevrolet Silverado.
- We at McGrath will do all we can to answer any questions you may have during your automobile shopping experience.
- If your query isn’t answered on our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, text message, or even through our website’s live chat option.
Chevrolet Silverado High Country GMC Sierra Denali GMC Sierra Denali
- The Sierra Denali’s interior and the Silverado High Country’s interior are obviously different from one another, yet they do have certain commonalities.
- Examples include heated and ventilated seats, the same infotainment system, and an optional back seat storage compartment, which is a segment first in the Denali and in the High Country.
- The High Country and Denali are both equipped with the class-leading 15-camera vision system, which includes an HD surround camera, a rear view mirror camera, and a bed view camera.
The system is available on both models.The materials used in the inside and the style of the Denali and High Country are the most significant differences between the two vehicles.
Silverado High Country Interior
Inside the High Country
- In the inside of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country, there is a two-toned black design with umber accents.
- The heated and ventilated seats are made of perforated leather and are heated and cooled.
- The multi-color 15-inch head-up display is available on the Silverado High Country.
It is a standard feature.The heads-up display provides critical information such as speed, navigation, and safety alerts without requiring you to take your eyes off the road.
Sierra Denali Interior
Inside the Denali
- The Sierra Denali’s interior is finished with high-quality materials and meticulous attention to detail.
- With actual metal trim accents and open-pore ashwood trim, the Sierra Denali is a beautiful vehicle to drive.
- The perforated inlays in the leather seats add a stylish touch.
The GMC Sierra Denali is available with a 15-inch diagonal head-up display, which is the first of its kind in the class.The head-up display provides critical information such as speed, navigation, safety alerts, and other pertinent information.
|Silverado High Country||vs||Sierra Denali|
|Standard||Adaptive Cruise Control||Standard|
|Standard||Forward Collision Warning||Standard|
|Standard||Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert||Standard|
|8-inch Standard||Touch-screen Display||8-inch Standard|
|Standard||HD Backup Camera||Standard|
|Standard||Hitch Guidance & View||Standard|
- It’s impossible to go wrong with any of these full-sized pickup trucks.
- Because the Sierra Denali and the Silverado High Country are both manufactured by the same company, General Motors, many of their features are shared by both vehicles.
- The Sierra Denali and Silverado High Country are built on the same chassis, with the same engines, drive terrain, and performance on and off the beaten path.
The visual differences between the two trucks are mostly based on appearances, both inside and outside the vehicle.The Sierra Denali is significantly more expensive than the Sierra 1500 because of the opulent materials used to construct the interior of the truck.
Shop McGrath Auto
Get More with McGrath!
- We invite you to stop by McGrath GMC, McGrath Chevrolet, or McGrath Chevyland to select the car that best suits your needs.
- We take great satisfaction in providing you with a vast range of new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs to choose from at our dealership.
- In order to make your shopping experience as simple and straightforward as possible, our staff is dedicated to your success.
Visit us at one of our four locations: Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waterloo, or Dubuque.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trim Levels & Inventory near Humble TX
- The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a capable pickup truck that is poised to continue its long-standing position as one of the most popular trucks in the United States.
- Customers at the Chevrolet dealership in Houston have expressed appreciation for the fact that they may customize the Silverado 1500 to their specifications.
- It may be used as a work truck, an off-road vehicle, or as a luxury daily driver in equal measure.
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 may be modified in a variety of ways, ensuring that there is a model to suit nearly every consumer.Additional passenger room and more powerplants are among the changes planned for 2020.One feature that clients of the Houston Chevrolet dealer really appreciate is the new Vertical Trailering Mirrors on the Silverado 1500, which make hauling a lot simpler.Anyone wishing to haul hefty items will be pleased to discover that the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has a towing capacity that is currently the best in its class at 13,400 pounds.Another element that has proven to be popular with purchasers is the new available diesel engine.
- It is available in eight different trim levels, which are designated as Work Truck (WT), Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, and High Country.
- The Work Truck (WT) trim level is the most basic, while the Custom Trail Boss is the most luxurious.
- Buyers can select from three different cab layouts as well as three different cargo box sizes.
- We’ll take a look at the several 2020 Silverado 1500 trim levels and go over the goodies that come standard with each.
Silverado 1500 Work Truck (WT)
- Silverado 1500 WT trims are equipped with a 4.3-liter V6 engine that ge