An available package for the 2020 Toyota Tacoma is the Advanced Technology Package. This provides various driver assistance features and other comfort options to enhance your experience inside the model. These include features such as:
The Technology packages adds blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, which is a must for the drivers who do a lot of highway traveling. Heated leather seats, a more powerful JBL sound system, and a sunroof come in the Technology package. Compare the Tacoma TRD Sport vs TRD Off Road Trim Levels.
What kind of interior does a Tacoma have?
Tacoma features a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat that includes 2-way lumbar support. TRD Off-Road Double Cab interior shown in Black leather trim with available TRD Off-Road Premium Package and Technology Package. 175 Apple CarPlay® 123 screen shown. 163 Prototype shown with options.
What is exclusive to Tacoma TRD Pro?
Exclusive to Tacoma TRD Pro is a set of LED headlight housings that When you got it, flaunt it. Exclusive to Tacoma TRD Pro is a set of LED headlight housings that feature an integrated, light-up TRD Pro logo. And with its iconic heritage grille, this truck reminds everyone why Toyota is still king of the off-road.
What is the trail edition of the Toyota Tacoma?
Tacoma Trail Special Edition makes a statement with its unique exterior color in Lunar Rock and color-matching rear bumper. The heritage-inspired “TOYOTA” front grille and “Trail” badging are given the bronze treatment, for a look that helps you stand out from the pack.
What are the features of a Toyota Tacoma?
One interesting build the Japanese automaker is showcasing is a Tacoma Overlanding concept made for the ‘weekend warriors.’ This rugged beast began to take shape when Toyota teamed up Other overland-ready features that this Overlander concept gets
What are common problems with Toyota Tacoma?
What is the price of a new Toyota Tacoma?
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the 2019 Toyota Tacoma is all over the place, thanks to the variety of cab, bed, engine and drivetrain choices. Put simply, the least expensive model is an SR trim 4-cylinder Access Cab with 2-wheel drive, starting about $26,600 when the $1,045 destination charge is included.
How to build a Toyota Tacoma?
An Overview of the Advanced Technology Package in the 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- The 2020 Toyota Tacoma is one of the most well-equipped light-duty pickup trucks currently available on the market.
- With high dependability ratings and a plethora of technology and driver aid systems, the extensive list of luxuries may be further enhanced by selecting from a variety of extra package options.
- One such choice is the Advanced Technology Package, which includes a variety of cutting-edge technologies.
- When you come to Toyota of Puyallup, we’ll look into what this option can do for your vehicle!
What’s Inside the Advanced Technology Package?
- In terms of equipment, the 2020 Toyota Tacoma is one of the most well-equipped light-duty pickup trucks on the market. In addition to outstanding dependability ratings and an abundance of technology and driver aid systems, the extensive list of luxuries may be supplemented with a variety of extra packages, which can be purchased separately. Advanced Technology Package (ATP) is one such option. When you come to Toyota of Puyallup, we’ll look into what this option has to offer for your particular vehicle.
Apart from the previously stated features, the Advanced Technology Package for TRD Off-Road vehicles includes a Multi-Terrain Monitor as standard equipment. This assists in providing a visual representation of the ground you are driving on and backing into.
Other Technology Found Inside the 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Other high-tech amenities are included with the 2020 Toyota, in addition to the technology packages mentioned above. The most recent infotainment system, which will be compatible with Apple CarPlay®, Android AutoTM, and Amazon Alexa®, will be installed in the majority of grades, including the base model. Two USB Charging Ports in the cabin, as well as a 12-volt Power Outlet in the truck bed provide plenty of alternatives for individuals who need to charge their devices while on the road. Others include: Multi-Information Display
- Toyota Safety SenseTM P Driver Assistance Technology
- Toyota Remote Connect
- Wi-Fi Connect
- Multi-Terrain Select Feature on TRD Off-Road Trims
- and Multi-Terrain Select Feature on TRD Off-Road Trims
- among others.
Find a 2020 Toyota Tacoma at Puyallup, WA
- Other high-tech features are included with the 2020 Toyota, aside from the technology packages.
- Apple CarPlay®, Android AutoTM, and Amazon Alexa® compatibility are included in the majority of models, with the most recent infotainment system as standard.
- The truck bed has a 12-volt power outlet, and there are two USB Charging Ports in the cabin, so there are plenty of alternatives for individuals who need to charge their devices.
- Others include: Multi-Information Display; Toyota Safety SenseTM P Driver Assistance Technology; Toyota Remote Connect; Wi-Fi Connect; Multi-Terrain Select Feature on TRD Off-Road Trims; and Multi-Terrain Select Feature on TRD Off-Road Trims.
View the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Features
With a higher suspension, you can add even more excitement to your driving. A 1.5-inch front raise and a 0.5-inch rear lift assist the Tacoma TRD Pro in navigating uneven terrain without difficulty. Machine-forged upper control arms offer you the confidence to take on the bumps that come your way, and they also provide additional stability. Specifications may be found here.
TRD Pro Skid Plate
Continue past the point where the pavement ends. The Tacoma TRD Pro is equipped with a special TRD Pro skid plate as standard equipment. This piece of armor, which is made of 1/4-inch-thick aluminum, helps to protect critical mechanical components located beneath the front end. Take a look at the TRD Pro Series
Aggressive Front Fascia
When you’ve earned something, show it off. Tacoma TRD Pro customers may only get their hands on a pair of LED headlight housings with an integrated, illuminated TRD Pro badge. The famous heritage grille on this truck serves as a constant reminder to everyone why Toyota is still the undisputed king of the off-road. Take a look at the TRD Pro Series
Rigid Industries® LED Fog Lights
- TRD designed and engineered these high-intensity LED fog lights to provide a high level of brightness in a small size.
- These lights have aluminum housings that are emblazoned with the Rigid Industries®logo, and their tough design ensures that they can withstand harsher situations.
- These lights, thanks to their wide-angle beam pattern, assist to guarantee that you have light when and where you need it the most.
- Take a look at the TRD Pro Series
TRD-Tuned FOX® Internal Bypass Shocks
- This is a case of pure engineering.
- TRD-tuned FOX®Internal Bypass shocks provide the best combination of performance and control available.
- Aluminum housings with 2.5-inch diameters, reinforced, enlarged shock shafts, and remote reservoirs in the rear are included.
- These are intended to aid in the provision of more ground clearance, increased travel, maximum damping, and fade-free performance on the vehicle.
- To put it another way, this suspension assists in smoothing out the rough bits.
- Take a look at the TRD Pro Series
16-In. TRD Pro Wheels
These 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels are more than just a pretty face; they are made of flow-formed aluminum alloy, which provides an optimum blend of strength and weight savings. Each of these wheels is fitted with Goodyear®All-Terrain tires, which provide excellent grip both on and off the road. Take a look at the TRD Pro Series
Tacoma Trail Special Edition
- The Tacoma Trail Special Edition is designed for trail running and offers the ideal combination of functionality and convenience for the trail runner.
- A combination of an air dam, ORP skid plate, and suspension (1.1-inch front lift and 0.5-inch rear lift) allows the Tacoma to traverse even the most difficult terrain without difficulty.
- The included electronically locking rear differential also helps you get over rough areas on and off the trail, as well as on the highway.
3.5-Liter V6 Direct-Injection Engine
High-tech meets high-performance in this game. A 3.5-liter V6 with direct injection is offered as an option in the Tacoma, and it is the ideal combination of economy and power, allowing you to get more of everything you desire. Specifications may be found here.
Available 6-Speed Transmission
If shifting through the gears by hand is more your thing, Tacoma provides a 6-speed manual gearbox on some models, putting you in complete control. Specifications may be found here.
6800-LB. Towing Capacity
Boats. Side-by-sides. No matter what kind of toys you have, Tacoma has the capability to transport them. When equipped with the optional Tow Package, the strong 3.5-liter V6 engine and this vehicle can tow up to 6800 pounds and carry up to 1440 pounds. So buckle up, hitch it up, and get ready to roll—your ultimate adventure is about to begin. Specifications may be found here.
When you’re towing, the wind might pick up speed or the weight of the trailer can alter, causing the trailer to wobble. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is a feature offered with the Tacoma’s optional Tow Package that adjusts braking pressure to individual wheels while also managing engine power to assist in maintaining control of the trailer. Specifications may be found here.
Electronically Locking Rear Differential
Don’t be tripped up by a stretch of knee-deep sand on the beach. The standard electronically controlled locking rear differential on the Tacoma TRD Off-Road distributes engine power evenly to both rear wheels, allowing them to move at the same pace, resulting in increased grip in low-traction conditions. Specifications may be found here.
When the path becomes difficult, the Crawl Control (CRAWL) feature on the Tacoma TRD Off-Road is there to assist you in completing your off-road adventure. This innovative mechanism adjusts the throttle and brakes automatically on five low-speed levels, allowing you to maintain your concentration on driving through challenging terrain without distraction. Read on to find out more
Available The Bilstein® Shocks know how to retain their cool under duress, giving consistent performance even in the most demanding conditions. High-performance components and valving adjusted particularly for off-road driving make these shocks a standard feature on TRD Off-Road vehicles. These shocks assist absorb the impacts of the trail. Specifications may be found here.
- Multi-Terrain Select is standard on the Tacoma TRD Off-Road (MTS).
- This technology, which has five different modes to select from, helps to minimize wheelspin by automatically altering the engine speed and traction control settings.
- When used in conjunction with normal Goodyear®Wrangler®tires that have durable Kevlar®construction, Multi-Terrain Select significantly improves traction, allowing you to go back to having fun faster than ever before.
- Specifications may be found here.
Hill Start Assist Control
The Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) on the Tacoma assists you in safely ascending hills. This technology helps to reduce the likelihood of the Tacoma sliding backward when you shift your foot from the brake to the gas pedal, allowing you to move upward with greater confidence. (The HAC option is not available on the TRD Off-Road 4WD M/T). Specifications may be found here.
You may use the included Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM) to assess your immediate surrounds for potential obstructions when the path becomes difficult. Simply pressing a button will bring up the front-, rear-, and side-camera views on the navigation screen’s 8-inch display. Specifications may be found here.
Almost anyplace you go on the road, Amazon Alexa connection is there to meet you. Using a smartphone connection and the Toyota+Alexa app, all you have to do is ask Alexa to do anything you want: play music, play news, check the weather, operate smart-home devices, and other things. Specifications may be found here.
SiriusXM® Platinum Plan 3-Month Trial Subscription
- SiriusXM® offers the broadest selection of entertainment available anywhere.
- With the Platinum Plan, you receive 350+ channels, including 165+ channels in your car, so you may listen to ad-free music while watching sports, news, chat, comedy, and other shows, among other things.
- Discover even more on the SXM App, which includes access to the greatest selection of podcasts, Xtra channels of music, tailored Pandora®stations, SiriusXM® video, and other features and benefits.
- Specifications may be found here.
Panoramic View Monitor
You’ll have no trouble getting into and out of that campground. The optional Panoramic Perspective Monitor (PVM) in the Tacoma employs cameras on the front, sides, and back of the truck to provide you with a 360-degree view of what’s going on outside the vehicle. Specifications may be found here.
In addition to your Toyota Safety SenseTM P (TSSP)features, your optional Multi-Information Display (MID) may be adjusted to show information such as your current mpg, an inclinometer, and available Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) settings, among other things. Read on to find out more
Smart Key System With Push Button Start
There’s no need to rummage around for those keys. It’s possible to lock and unlock the driver’s and front-passenger side doors, as well as start the vehicle’s engine, all while keeping the Smart Key fob safely tucked away in your pocket or backpack. Specifications may be found here.
Trail Special Edition
- The Tacoma Trail Special Edition is equipped with all of the conveniences you’ll need to become comfortable before embarking on your journey.
- You may push your journeys to the limit thanks to a lockable bed storage compartment with insulation on the driver’s side.
- A 120Vbed outlet is accessible for your convenience, allowing you to power all of your needs at the same time.
- Specifications may be found here.
Composite Bed With 120V Outlet
- Don’t refer to it as a bedliner.
- Tacoma’s bed is made of a Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) surface that is extremely durable and fiber-reinforced for further strength.
- With more impact strength than steel, this tough material will assist to keep the bed of your Tacoma looking excellent for many years to come.
- An accessible bed-mounted 120V/400Woutlet helps you keep the action going long after you’ve left civilization in your dust and returned to your home.
- Specifications may be found here.
Deck Rail System
When the desert calls, you’ll want to be prepared by bringing your kit with you. That’s why the Tacoma’s bed is equipped with an unique deck rail system as standard. When you use four heavy-duty adjustable tie-down cleats, you’ll have the strength and adaptability you need to keep your goods safely fastened down. Specifications may be found here.
Its numerous concealed and locked storage compartments keep your stuff out of the way and out of sight while keeping it ready for your next adventure. Specifications may be found here.
During a long day of trekking, the insulated bed storage of the Tacoma Trail Special Edition keeps your beverages or bait cool so you can transport them easily to and from base camp.
Nightshade Special Edition
The Nightshade Special Edition allows you to show off Tacoma’s darker side while you go along the street. The blacked-out exterior trim, dark smoke 18-inch alloy wheels, exhaust tip, and distinctive grille all contribute to the sense of mystery you’ll feel on your journeys. Specifications may be found here.
Embossed Tailgate With Grade-Specific Taillights
Make it clear to everyone following you who is in control. The tailgate is accented with an embossed Tacoma emblem, which adds to the tough appearance. Specifications may be found here.
Available LED Headlights
It is possible to get LED headlights for the Tacoma, which employ LED components for both the low and high beams, providing brilliant, efficient light when you need it. Because they are attached to the front of Tacoma, you can be sure that they will look fantastic as well. Specifications may be found here.
Tough Truck. Tough Looks.
Thanks to its muscular grille and optional smoked headlamp and taillight housings, the Toyota Tacoma continues to be the best-looking truck on the trail. Specifications may be found here.
Trail Special Edition Exterior
The Tacoma Trail Special Edition makes a statement with its unique exterior color of Lunar Rock and color-matched rear bumper, which complements the rest of the vehicle. The bronze treatment is applied to the ″TOYOTA″ front grille and ″TRAIL″ badging, which creates a distinctive appearance that helps you stand out from the crowd. Specifications may be found here.
The Tacoma Trail Special Edition makes a statement with its unique exterior color of Lunar Rock and color-matched rear bumper, both of which complement the vehicle’s exterior hue. The bronze treatment is applied to the ″TOYOTA″ front grille and ″TRAIL″ badging, giving you a distinctive appearance that helps you stand out from the crowd. Specifications may be seen here.
Available Power-Adjustable Seat
Take your level of comfort to new heights. The driver’s seat in the Tacoma is power-adjustable in ten directions, with two positions for lumbar support. Specifications may be found here.
A Tough and Refined Interior
Tacoma is designed to withstand the rigors of a strenuous adventure in the great outdoors. Soft-touch materials are used throughout the inside to increase your level of comfort. As an option, the Tacoma Limited and TRD Pro models include leather-trimmed seating surfaces, providing the ultimate in rugged elegance. Specifications may be found here.
Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
The dual zone automatic temperature control, which comes standard on all V6 Tacomas, allows both the driver and the passenger to customize their comfort while out on the trails. Simply select the temperature to your preference, and Tacoma will take care of the rest. Specifications may be found here.
Power Rear Window
Allow the outside to come in. Tacoma’s optional electric sliding rear window with privacy glass may be opened with the push of a button on the steering wheel. Specifications may be found here.
Two USB Charge Ports
Connect your smartphone or other compatible device to the charger to keep it charged while you’re on the road. Specifications may be found here.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection
- The Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD) is a safety feature that is meant to assist the driver in detecting a vehicle or a pedestrian in specific circumstances.
- If you are in a given situation, PCS with PD can present you with an audio/visual warning to warn you of the possibility of a collision using both a camera and radar.
- If you don’t react, the device is programmed to automatically apply the brakes for you.
- Read on to find out more
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), which is intended for highway use, allows you to travel at a predetermined pace. DRCC is designed to operate at speeds ranging from 25 to 110 mph and employs vehicle-to-vehicle distance control, which assists you in maintaining a certain distance from the car in front of you. Read on to find out more
Lane Departure Alert
If a driver fails to notice visible white and yellow lane markers while traveling at speeds more than 32 miles per hour, Lane Departure Alarm (LDA) is meant to deliver an audio/visual alert if an unintentional lane departure is detected. Read on to find out more
Automatic High Beams
Automatic High Beams (AHB) are a safety feature that is meant to assist you see more clearly at night when traveling at speeds more than 25 mph. After detecting the headlights of incoming cars and the taillights of preceding vehicles, the AHB system automatically switches between high and low beams to ensure that everyone is safe. Read on to find out more
No Cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance
Autonomous High Beams (AHB) are a safety feature that is meant to assist you see more clearly at night when traveling at speeds more than 25 miles per hour. After detecting the headlights of approaching cars and the taillights of preceding vehicles, the AHB system automatically switches between high and low beams as needed. Obtaining Additional Information
Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- As soon as the Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) in the Tacoma detects a vehicle, it displays a warning indication on the relevant outside mirror to alert you to the presence of the vehicle, which can assist you in determining whether it is safe to change lanes.
- When you gently reverse out of a driveway or parking area, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) emits an auditory signal to alert you of approaching cars in your blind zone.
- Read on to find out more
Integrated Backup Camera With Rear Parking Sonar
When backing up on a trail, or even just backing out of your driveway, you need to be able to see what’s in your rear view mirror. You may view an image of what the backup camera detects behind you on the available 8-inch high-resolution display, which is standard in Tacoma. The backup camera is located in the tailgate handle and is standard in Tacoma. Read on to find out more
Star Safety System™
With our Star Safety SystemTM, which includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), and Smart Stop Technology®, every Tacoma is equipped with modern safety features (SST). Specifications may be found here.
Toyota’s Remote Connectfeature enables you to access some car functions from your smart device via a web browser. The Toyota app makes it easy to do tasks like as locking and unlocking doors, starting and stopping the engine, and discovering and monitoring the vehicle’s state. A one-year trial period is offered. Read on to find out more
Your Tacoma may be transformed into a mobile hotspot with 4G connectivity when you enable Wi-Fi Connect. It is possible to connect up to five devices to favorite applications for work or enjoyment at the same time while preserving battery life and data on each device. Within a 3-month trial period, Wi-Fi Connect offers up to 2 GB of data transfer. Read on to find out more
- Whenever the unexpected occurs, Safety Connect® is on hand to provide assistance.
- Drivers may connect to our 24-hour response center by pressing a button on their dashboard.
- In the event of an accident or an emergency, an agent can contact local emergency services and request that they deploy a response to the vehicle’s position.
- Aside from that, you’ll get access to 24/7 Roadside Assistance and a Stolen Vehicle Locator, which will offer you the piece of mind that help is on its way so you can go back to work.
- A one-year trial period is offered.
- Read on to find out more
Remove the anxiety that comes with being in strange area. Destination Assist allows you to communicate with a live representative who will assist you in locating your destination’s coordinates as well as driving instructions. A one-year trial period is offered. Read on to find out more
Keep up to current with your vehicle’s information, including its status and alerts, as well as maintenance reminders and other important information. It’s an easy approach to ensure that your Tacoma is operating at peak performance. There is a ten-year trial included. The Apple iPhone® is displayed. Read on to find out more
Toyota Tacoma Packages: All Available Options [Complete List]
The Toyota Tacoma is, without a doubt, the most popular pickup truck available on the market today. Because of its rough appearance, strong engine, and overall coolness, it is a favorite option among vehicle aficionados around. So, what are your possibilities for trim?
- Tacoma SR, Tacoma SR5, Tacoma TRD Sport, Tacoma TRD Off-Road, Tacoma Limited, Tacoma TRD Pro, and Tacoma TRD Off-Road are the base trim packages offered for the Toyota Tacoma.
- If you’re searching for a terrific pick-up truck that handles well on ordinary roads and highways, the SR trim level will provide all you need.
- If you’re looking for something a little more ″heavy-duty,″ your base selections with the off-road and pro series should suffice.
- The ability to personalize a car, such as the Toyota Tacoma, is one of the most appealing aspects of owning one.
- Your design choice will be influenced by your requirements and preferences.
Packages By Trim Level For The Toyota Tacoma
Starting with the most basic trim level and progressing to the most opulent of choices, the research provided below will assist you in determining how to make it distinctively yours.
- Your first choice is anything but straightforward. All of the Toyota Tacoma SR trim packages provide you with the style and safety you need to conduct your daily errands while also performing those less common tasks such as hauling and carrying bulky objects. 16-inch steel wheels, fabric-trimmed seats, power doors and windows, linked audio services, an integrated backup camera, and Toyota Safety Sense* are standard features.
- Choosing the first choice is everything from simple in terms of functionality. All of the Toyota Tacoma SR trim packages provide you with the style and safety you need to accomplish your daily errands while also performing those less common tasks such as hauling and carrying heavy loads. Ford Fusion SE with 16-inch steel wheels, fabric-trimmed seats, power doors and windows, linked audio services, an integrated backup camera, and Toyota Safety Sense*
*Please keep in mind that the access cab has a 6-foot bed, whilst the double cab has a 5-foot bed.
- If you’re wondering what the difference is between an SR and an SR5 package, you’ll be surprised to learn that they’re actually rather similar. The SR5 does, however, come with a few of extra features. An 8-inch touchscreen, as compared to the SR’s 7 inches and 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display, as well as a standard remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, and panic capabilities, are included. Moreover, the 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat will be appreciated by every driver as well. The following are the nine trim packages available for the Tacoma SR5: The 42 Access Cab 4-Cyl. 6-Speed Automatic costs $28,825, while the 42 Access Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic costs $30,970. The 42 Double Cab 4-Cyl. 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed costs $28,715, while the 42 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed costs $32,115, and the 42 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic Long Bed costs $32,615. The 44 Access Cab 4-Cyl. 6-Speed Automatic costs $30,
A six-foot bed is available as an option on your new SR5, as is the choice of a double cab with a five or six-foot bed.
Tacoma TRD Sport
- A panoramic view monitor and power tilt/slide moonroof are available as options, allowing you to cruise with the wind in your hair or gaze at the stars from the luxury of your Tacoma TRD Sport. TRD Sport packages come with a variety of features such as fabric-trimmed seats, premium audio and navigation, as well as all of your technological requirements, such as wireless smartphone charging and digital music compatibility. The Smart Key System, which allows for a push-button start-up, will also be available as an option. Your Tacoma TDR Sport will be equipped with an access cab with a six-foot bed, as well as a double cab with either a five- or six-foot bed, similar to the SR5. You have a choice between the following eight trim options: Starting at $32,745 for a V6 6-Speed Automatic 42 Access Cab
- $34,000 for a V6 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed, 42 Double Cab
- $34,500 for a V6 6-Speed Automatic Long Bed, 42 Double Cab
- $36,030 for a V6 6-Speed Automatic 44 Access Cab
- $34,720 for a V6 6-Speed Manual 44 Access Cab
- $36,965 for a V6 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed, 44 Double
Tacoma TRD Off-Road
- You’re not one to take things lightly, and you’re looking for anything that will take you off the main road. The Tacoma TRD Off-Road is available in five different trim levels, allowing you to personalize your tough vehicle: Beginning with the V6 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed, 42 Double Cab, the price goes up to $34,000
- the V6 6-Speed Automatic, 44 Access Cab, the price goes up to $36,030
- the V6 6-Speed Automatic Short Bed, 44 Double Cab, the price goes up to $36,965
- the V6 6-Speed Automatic Long Bed, 44 Double Cab, the price goes up to $37,575
- and the V6 6-Speed Manual Short Bed, 44 Double
- Your Tacoma TRD Off-Road is available in two body styles: access cab (six-foot bed) and double cab (five- or six-foot bed).
- It is fitted with 16-inch contrast alloy wheels, Toyota Safety Sense, and a stylish chrome rear bumper.
- Your off-road vehicle’s ferocious appearance is enhanced by its standard fabric seats, black fender flares, and color-keyed door handles, which are all included as standard equipment.
- Among the other choices are crawl control and multi-terrain choose, as well as the Smart Key System, which has a push-button start.
- Further options like as premium audio with dynamic navigation and a Premium off-road package for a double cab may be added for an extra cost of $3670 – $6450, if you are still not happy.
- When you pick the Tacoma Limited, you can rest assured that your ″basic″ features will be everything but basic, thanks to its advanced technology. The Toyota Tacoma Limited is a sophisticated alternative for truck enthusiasts, and all of its components are of the highest possible quality. Seats with a leather trim
- Toyota’s Safety Sense system
- Automatic temperature control with two zones in the front
- JBL audio of the highest quality
- A moonroof with a panoramic view monitor, LED headlights with a black bezel, LED fog lights, and a navigation system
- Chrome surround, chrome-accented heated power outside mirrors, silver grille with a front camera, and silver wheels door knobs made of chrome
- 18-inch polished aluminum alloy wheels
- Monitor with a camera that provides a panoramic view
- Automatic temperature control with two zones in the front
- HomeLink universal receiver
- a rear parking assist sonar
- and a home automation system.
- Because the Tacoma Limited has so many appealing amenities, there are only two choice trim levels available for you to choose from: the Limited and the Limited Plus. a 42 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic with a beginning price of $38,790
- a 44 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic with a starting price of $41,865
Truck aficionados who want to stay on the road while enjoying the creature amenities of a large vehicle will find this vehicle to be an excellent choice.
Tacoma TRD Pro
- There are two trim options available for the Tacoma TRD Pro, which is the most costly model in the lineup. 44 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Automatic beginning at $46,665
- 44 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Manual starting at $43,960
- 44 Double Cab V6 6-Speed Manual starting at $43,960
- The Tacoma TRD Pro is only available in the double cab type with a five-foot bed, and this is the only configuration offered. We’re talking about off-road capability in addition to high-tech, luxury, and style when it comes to this vehicle’s design. If you ask many vehicle aficionados if the Tacoma TRD Pro is worth the additional money, the overwhelming majority will say ″YES.″ The characteristics are self-explanatory. Exhaust with a catalytic converter from TRD Pro
- shift knob and floor mats from TRD Pro
- and a TRD Pro skid plate.
- TRD-tuned off-road suspension with a 2.5-in. lowering spring rate Internal Bypass coil-overs, as well as rear remote reservoir shocks are used.
- 16-in. TRD Pro alloy wheels in black with all-terrain tires are standard equipment.
- Traction control that is active
- Front seats with black TRD Pro leather trim and heated functions
- Dynamic Navigation
- Dynamic Voice Recognition
- a front grille inspired by Toyota’s heritage
- and more.
- Monitor for many terrains, as well as sequential LED turn signal indications.
- Manual gearbox with six gears
- When it comes to the Tacoma TRD Pro, you’ll find that the sole configuration offered is the double cab with a five-foot bed.
- Along with high-tech, luxury, and style, we’re talking about the ability of this vehicle to perform well off-road.
- Numerous vehicle fans respond affirmatively when asked whether the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro is worth the additional expense.
- The characteristics are self-explanatory..
- a cat-back exhaust, a shift knob, and floor mats from TRD Pro; a TRD Pro skid plate
With a 2.5-inch lift, the TRD-tuned off-road suspension is ready to go.
- Internal Bypass coil-overs, as well as rear remote reservoir shocks are included.
- All-terrain tires mounted on TRD Pro black alloy wheels.
- TRACKING CONTROL: ACTIVE;
TRD Pro heated front seats with a black TRD leather trim;
Automatic Navigation; Automatic Voice Recognition; Front grille inspired by Toyota’s rich heritage; Dynamic Voice Recognition.
- Monitor for all terrains, with turn signal indications that flash in sequence.
- Manual gearbox with six gears.
Make It My Own – Color and Interior Options
- The good times aren’t ended yet.
- Choosing the proper trim option for your needs is only the beginning of the process of personalizing your car.
- What color, interior, and exterior options are available to you may have piqued your interest.
- Color of the outside paint.
- When it comes to the Toyota Tacoma, the phrase ″don’t judge a book by its cover″ is not something that comes to mind.
- This cult classic truck is a powerful force on the road, and it also happens to be a really cool-looking vehicle.
- When it comes to selecting the color of the outside paint, you have a few alternatives.
- The colors include Cement, Lunar Rock, Midnight Black Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Barcelona Red Metallic, Silver Sky Metallic, Wind Chill Pearl, Army Green, Voodoo Blue, and Super White.
- They are also available in a metallic version as well as a pearl version.
- Color and fabric choices for the inside.
- Toyota Tacoma interior seating is made of sport utility fabric, which is available in a variety of colors.
- If you choose for the Limited or TRD packages, you will also have the option of having leather seats installed.
The colors available for the seats are Cement Gray, Black/Red, Cement Gray/Black, Black, and Hickory.Cement Gray is the most popular color choice.
Made For Towing – Tow Package
- The majority of customers who are interested in purchasing a Toyota Tacoma are seeking for a vehicle that can be utilized for heavy lifting or towing.
- While some auto fans may be interested just in the appearance of this truck, you may be looking to put your vehicle to use for a variety of tasks.
- The Toyota Tacoma does not fall short when it comes to towing capacity.
- Your Toyota Tacoma’s horsepower is designed for towing and hauling a large amount of stuff.
- The SR has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds and can carry up to 1,685 pounds of freight.
- Towing capacity for the V6 Tow Package is an incredible 6,800 pounds of freight!
- bring everything to a close Given the numerous customization choices available for the Toyota Tacoma, ranging from the SR to the Limited Edition, you should have no issue personalizing your truck to suit your preferences.
- Toyota Tacoma Limited Edition Make your vehicle the talk of the road by customizing it.
- Hello, my name is Brad.
- Car Independent is your go-to source for unbiased opinions on automobiles and automobile accessories.
- When it comes to purchasing a new automobile or something nice to put in your car, you have a plethora of alternatives.
- My goal is to provide you with the information you need to make the best decision possible.
2022 Toyota Tacoma Specs & Options
- *The date and mileage restrictions apply to the first of the two dates that occurs after the date of first purchase.
- Warranty coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- For further details, please refer to the appropriate Warranty and Maintenance Guide.
- Toyota attempts to produce cars that are in line with consumer demand, and as a result, automobiles are often equipped with popular choices and option packages.
- The individual components of some of the options/packages are not always accessible, and some may not be offered in all parts of the nation.
- Whether you prefer a car with fewer or different options, speak with your dealer to see if a vehicle is currently available or to inquire about the possibilities of putting a custom order.
- Some of the vehicles are depicted with the equipment that is now available.
- Seatbelts should be worn at all times throughout a vehicle trip.
- For more information on vehicle specifications, standard features, and optional equipment in your area, speak with a representative from your local Toyota dealership.
- It is possible that a car with certain equipment will not be available at the dealership.
- Inquire with your Toyota dealer about locating a car that is particularly fitted.
- All information contained below is based on data available at the time of publishing, is subject to change without notice, and is applicable only to automobiles registered in the United States of America’s continental territory (may differ in the state of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S.
Virgin Islands and in other regions).
2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Full Specs, Features and Price
Black Chrome Exhaust Tip (TMS), Tailgate Emblem (TMS), and Blackout Emblem Overlays (TMS) are all $415. (PPO)
$800 Rear Parking Assist Sonar, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
TRD Premium Sport Package
- $1,945 Sport grade graphics on the shift lever and knob, as well as leather shift lever and knob Radio: Premium with AM/FM/Nav/App Suite, 6 speakers, 8″ high-resolution touch-screen display with split screen, auxiliary port, USB media port, Siri Eyes Free, advanced voice recognition, Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming, cache radio, HD Radio, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, auxiliary port, USB media port, Siri Eyes Free, advanced voice recognition, Bluetooth hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming, cache radio, HD Radio SiriusXM satellite radio with a complimentary 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite All Access is included, as is a 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite All Access.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, and Gracenotes album cover art, Heated front seats, Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, Heated steering wheel
TRD Sport Package
Sport grade package includes a leather shift lever and knob, as well as an auto-dimming inside rearview mirror.
Truck Exterior Package (TMS)
2022 Toyota Tacoma Trim Levels w/ Configurations & Comparisons
- For several decades, the Toyota Tacoma has been a dominant force in the mid-size truck and off-roader divisions of the automotive industry.
- The Toyota Tacoma is a formidable competitor, distinguished by its steady influx of off-roading enhancements and modifications.
- In addition, the Trail Edition, which was just released, receives a few major enhancements for 2022.
- The Trail Edition was a special edition of the SR5 that was introduced for the 2021 model year.
- It was based on the SR5’s price tag but had off-roading amenities such as lockable bed boxes.
- This year, a Trail Edition is once again offered, but this time with a small suspension boost to compensate (to be more precise, it is lifted 1.1 inches in the front and 0.5 inch in the rear).
- It also comes with a limited-slip rear differential as standard equipment.
- As a result, the Trail Edition has improved off-road capabilities as well as increased ground clearance.
- The Trail Edition is also equipped with the same stylish bronze-colored wheels as the previous year’s model.
- The TRD Pro, on the other hand, now features a new wheel design, as well as a suspension that is lifted slightly higher in the front than the Trail Edition, according to Toyota (1.5 inches raised in the front with the rear remaining at 0.5 inch).
- Everything else, on the other hand, is expected to be carried over from the Tacoma lineup for 2021.
- And, to be honest, there’s nothing wrong with it because the 2021 model year has shown to be a reliable one.
The year 2022 should be the same.All of the advantages of owning a Toyota Tacoma are obvious: exceptional off-road capability, a powerful V6 engine that can be used in conjunction with a manual gearbox, and a utility-driven composite truck bed.However, there are a few glaringly evident disadvantages, the most significant of which is a significant jump up in performance as a result of the higher suspension – particularly on the TRD Pro.
- Additionally, when driving on a paved road and attempting to steer the truck, the steering appears to be slow to respond, which is not something you’ll want to deal with when driving a large, bulky truck.
- The Tacoma is generally well-liked among purchasers in general.
- However, there are a plethora of trim levels and settings to pick from, which may make the purchasing process a bit more difficult.
- You’ll have to consider about which powertrain arrangement is ideal for you before making a decision.
- The SR and SR5 come standard with a 2.7-liter engine, but those trim levels also provide the option of upgrading to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that is standard on the other trim levels.
- Additionally, although a 6-speed automatic transmission is standard, a few model levels provide the option of a manual transmission on the 3.5-liter V6 engine as well.
- In addition, you’ll have to decide between the extended cab (Access Cab) and the crew cab options (Double Cab).
- Rear-wheel drive (RWD) is normal, however there is an option for a part-time four-wheel drive system that includes a low-range transfer case, as well as an all-wheel drive system.
- So, which setup and trim level do you think will be the most suitable for you?
- Is one better than the others in terms of providing value?
Consider the following comparison of Toyota Tacoma trim levels, so that you may make the most educated purchasing decision possible for the 2022 model year.Is this a car that you’d be interested in taking for a test drive?Probably.
- But which trimmings should you experiment with?
- Let’s have a look at this.
2022 Toyota Tacoma SR vs SR5 Trim Levels. What is the difference?
- The Toyota Tacoma SR is the starting point for this discussion.
- The SR5 is situated above here.
- On the outside, they appear to be almost identical, however there are a few noteworthy distinctions between them.
- The SR comes standard with projector-beam headlights that include daytime running lights, while the SR5 adds fog lights as an optional feature.
- The SR sports a dark gray front grille with a black surround that is surrounded by chrome.
- It also has body-colored side mirrors (that are heated and power-adjustable), door handles, and a rear bumper, among other features.
- However, the SR5 has a charcoal grille and, when coupled with a V6, overfenders that are painted in the same color as the body.
- Both vehicles are equipped with a deck rail system, however whereas the SR has 16-inch steel wheels, the SR5 has the same size in dark gray alloy wheels.
- The variable intermittent windshield wipers have a mist cycle, and there are front skid plates to protect the windshield from damage.
- A tailgate spoiler in the vehicle’s body color is also provided.
- Optional equipment includes a durable tri-fold tonneau cover as well as front and rear mud guards.
- Interiorly, both trims are equipped with analog instruments and a 4.2-inch color multi-information screen.
A basic feature of the SR is front dual zone automatic climate control, while air conditioning is optional on the SR5.Both devices are equipped with three USB ports (one media and two charge-only).With the SR5, you’ll get an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, as well as a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support, in place of the SR’s four-way manually adjusted front cloth seats.
- Leather upholstery is added to the multi-function steering wheel, along with remote keyless entry and – on just the Double Cab V6 – a power-operated sliding rear window that is comprised of privacy glass, as standard equipment.
- The SR’s standard entertainment system is a 7-inch touchscreen with Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone app integration through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as a USB port and auxiliary input jack.
- You may also make use of Amazon Alexa on this device.
- The SR5 comes with an 8-inch touchscreen instead, and both models include a six-speaker sound system as standard equipment.
- The SR5 provides an opportunity to upgrade to a system that includes a quality sound system and Dynamic Navigation.
- When it comes to safety and security, the SR and SR5 are both well-equipped vehicles.
- All of them are equipped with the Star Safety System (which includes traction control, brake assist, and vehicle stability management), Toyota Safety Sense P (which includes a pre-collision mitigation system with integrated pedestrian detection, dynamic radar cruise control, auto high beams, and an alert for lane departure with steering assist), and an easy-to-use LATCH system for child car seat attachments.
- An engine immobilizer, a child safety door lock, and a Class IV towing hitch receiver are all provided as standard equipment.
- The SR5 is equipped with a more advanced tire pressure monitoring system.
- The SR Convenience Package is the only extra package available for the SR, and it includes the remote keyless entry function as well.
When ordering the SR5, you can select from three different packages: the Technology Package (which includes a blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert), the SR5 Dynamic Navigation Package (which includes SR5 Parking Sonar, the Premium Audio and Dynamic Navigation infotainment system, and Destination Assist), and the Trail Special Edition Package.The Trail Special Edition Package is only available on the Trail.In addition to the 16-inch bronze wheels, a locking rear differential, the raised suspension lift, the ORP skid plate, the locking bed storage, a black 4×4 badge and V6 badge (both located on the rear), a black SR5 badge positioned on the side, a unique heritage grille with bronze Toyota lettering, tan stitching on the black fabric seats, one 120-volt outlet in the truck’s bed, and all-weather floor liners, the Trail Edition package also includes
2022 Toyota Tacoma SR5 vs TRD Sport Trims. What is the difference?
- The TRD Sport is the next trim level, which you’re likely to see on the road a lot these days.
- The TRD Sport begins its exterior modifications with projector-beam headlights rather than halogens, and its daytime running lights are LEDs rather than incandescent bulbs.
- The smoked finish on the front grille, which is gray in color and has a chrome surround, completes the external design.
- Furthermore, a hood scoop, turn signal indications on the color-keyed heated power side mirrors, as well as body-color door handles, overfenders, and a rear bumper are included.
- This trim level features a 120V/400W deck-mounted auxiliary power outlet as well as machined alloy wheels measuring 17 inches in diameter.
- Interior enhancements include the Smart Key System, which can be found on the driver’s and front passenger’s doors, as well as a heated steering wheel (which comes along with Push Button Start).
- This trim level, like the SR, comes equipped with front dual-zone automatic temperature control.
- Smartphones and other mobile gadgets will now be able to charge wirelessly using Qi standards.
- It does go back to the SR’s normal urethane steering wheel, although it does have a leather-trimmed shift knob to distinguish it from the rest of the car.
- It is necessary to check at packages if you want more functionalities.
- In addition to the TRD Premium Sport Package, which is available on the Double Cab with an automatic gearbox, the TRD Sport offers the Premium Audio and Navigation Package as well as the TRD Premium Sport Package.
- This package includes a power moonroof, automated headlights, a Premium JBL sound system, the Dynamic Navigation system, Remote Connect, Destination Assist, and Service Connect, as well as the features listed above.
A Panoramic View Monitor, color-keyed side rearview mirrors with blind spot indications and turn signals, and rear parking sonar (available only on the D-Cab) are all included with the Advanced Technology Package.Additionally, you may get the LED headlights and fog lights kit to get even more LEDs.
2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport vs TRD Off-Road. What is the difference?
- The TRD Off-Road is another another Tacoma trim that you’ve undoubtedly seen a lot of on the road.
- Its ability to go off-road makes it a popular buy among those who want to go off-road.
- The overfenders are black, and the rear bumper is chrome, which distinguishes it from the TRD Sport on the outside.
- It also sports 16-inch wheels that are made of machined-contrast alloy to add to the overall look.
- A few changes have been made to the interior of the cabin, including an inclinometer with roll/pitch displays shown on the analog instrument cluster.
- Furthermore, the D-Cab V6 is equipped with the same motorized sliding rear window as is seen on the SR5.
- Rear door locks with child-protection features are also making a comeback.
- Among the available options are the Premium Audio and Navigation Package, the Advanced Technology Package, LED headlights, and the TRD Premium Off-Road Package.
2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road vs Limited Trims. What is the difference?
- The Limited eliminates a large number of the remaining options from the packages list and replaces them with default options.
- LED lighting is included as standard equipment on this trim level, and the exterior is adorned with a substantial amount of chrome.
- There is a silver grille with a front camera that is featured, a chrome surround, chrome accents around the side mirrors, as well as on the rear bumper, door handles, and overfenders, and there is a chrome exhaust tip.
- The power sunroof and polished alloy wheels with a diameter of 18 inches are included as standard equipment (although there is an option for the same size in dark smoke alloy).
- The Panoramic Picture Monitor, which provides a top-down view of the Tacoma’s surroundings, is also included.
- There are a few other amenities in the accommodation as well.
- With the addition of a HomeLink universal transceiver integrated into the auto-dimming rear-view mirror, and leather upholstery on the seats to match the steering wheel and gear change knob, the vehicle becomes more luxurious.
- When it comes to infotainment, you’ll receive the Premium Audio system and Dynamic Navigation system as standard equipment.
- Additional optional features include a rear parking assist sonar and a blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, both of which are standard equipment.
- The Nightshade Special Edition is the sole bundle available for purchase on the Limited model.
- Those 18-inch dark smoke wheels, some black wheel lug nuts and locks, and black accents on the mirror caps, exhaust tip, door handles, badging, fog light bezels, and a carbon-style black grille are all part of the package.
- To put it another way, the body has been completely blacked out.
2022 Toyota Tacoma Limited vs TRD Pro. What is the difference?
The TRD Pro adds a few additional standard amenities to the mix, which you’ll like.As a starting point, it has all of the features found on the TRD Off-Road, plus 16-inch black painted wheels, a black grille, LED headlamps, a hood scoop, Fox internal bypass shock absorbers, and an increased thickness to the front skid plate, among other things.Upgraded exhaust, an off-road suspension adjusted specifically for the vehicle, customized leather upholstery, an off-road camera system as well as enhanced breakover, approach, and departure angles are among the other features available.
Which Trim to Choose?
Based on how well it has performed over the last three model years, the TRD Off-Road trim level has to be our top choice.It is still reasonably priced when compared to higher trim levels, and it comes equipped with a slew of essential off-roading equipment.Although fuel efficiency suffers slightly as a result of the removal of the air dam, the ride quality is much improved as the Off-Road is equipped with Bilstein shocks and smaller wheels than the TRD Sport.While any 2022 Toyota Tacoma is likely to be a popular choice, the powerful TRD Off-Road is certain to be a popular sale this year for a variety of very excellent reasons, including its superior off-road capability.
At the very least, it’s worth taking for a spin around the block.
What is the Toyota advanced technology package?
The Advanced Technology Package is one of the options offered for the 2020 Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. This gives a variety of driver assistance functions as well as additional comfort choices to make your time inside the vehicle more enjoyable. These include features such as a Panoramic View Monitor and other such ones.
What is Prius technology package?
The premium Toyota Prius Prime Upgrade Technology Package includes an 11.6-inch touch-screen, rain-sensing wipers, and a head-up display, among other features. Aside from that, this Prius Prime is equipped with heated SofTex seats and a heated steering wheel, along with a JBL audio system.
What technology does Toyota use?
All Toyota engines use a Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) cylinder-head design with four valves per cylinder, which improves both power and efficiency over conventional designs. Our Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i) and Dual VVT-i valve management systems optimize output throughout a wide range, ensuring that you have the power you require when you require it.
What is the Toyota Audio Plus package?
The Audio Plus Package includes a 9.0-inch touchscreen, six speakers, a USB media port, 169 four USB charging ports, 169 hands-free phone capabilities, and music streaming 131 through Bluetooth® 131 wireless technology, Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlay®, as well as Alexa voice recognition technology. For more information, visit toyota.com/audio-multimedia.
What is the Advanced Technology Package on Prius XLE?
One of the available options for the XLE is the Premium Convenience Package, which adds a motorized sunroof and 15-inch titanium-finished alloy wheels to the vehicle. The Advanced Technology Package adds a color head-up display, navigation, and adaptive auto-leveling front lamps to the vehicle.. A unique Nightshade Edition will be available in 2022.
What is Advanced Technology Package Jeep Grand Cherokee?
When ordering the Limited trim, you can opt for the Technology Group package, which includes additional safety features such as an automatic parking system, automatic high beams, auto wipers, lane departure warning, traffic-adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking.
Are there any hybrids with AWD?
The Toyota RAV4 hybrid takes the top rank in this category. AWD is standard on all models, including the entry-level model, of Toyota’s tiny crossover, which has been offered as a hybrid for quite some time.
What is the Prius nightshade package?
The Midnight Black Metallic, Super White, and Silver Metallic color options for the 2022 Prius Nightshade special edition are all available. In addition to a shark fin antenna and black headlamp highlights, the outside of the vehicle also has mirror caps, door handles, and other decorative elements.
Which Prius model is best?
Each of the four Toyota Prius generations has its own set of notable advantages and disadvantages, but the second generation (2004-2009 models) tends to garner the most praise from both fans and reviewers as the finest Toyota Prius.
What is Toyota’s marketing strategy?
Toyota uses a combination of Demographic, Geographic, and Psychographic segmentation tactics to profile customers and better understand their buying habits across different consumer groups. Toyota utilizes a differentiated targeting approach for manufacturing and marketing its goods in order to increase customer satisfaction by tailoring its offerings to certain client categories.
What robots do Toyota use?
The Toyota T-HR3 robot can move in a variety of ways, making it extremely versatile. The T-HR3 navigates by replicating the actions of the remote human operator. During the International Robotic Exhibition in Tokyo in 2019, Toyota Global once again demonstrated its robotic capabilities.
How does Toyota use information systems?
Toyota has actively propelled growth and innovation in its information systems by incorporating new information processing technologies while responding to various changes in the external environment, including rapid globalization of development, manufacturing, and sales operations; advancements in car electronics; and the introduction of new technologies in the information systems.
What sound system does Toyota use?
It appears that Toyota’s cooperation with JBL audio has paid off with a fantastic-sounding audio system that gives excellent low-end bass response, clean mids and sharp highs that combine to create a rich listening experience. ″
What is Audio Plus?
Radio with SiriusXM® Satellite Service through EntuneTM Audio Plus SiriusXM® Satellite Radio — SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, which is available with a free 3-month All Access trial subscription, allows you to listen to a huge range of music, talk radio, sports, news, and more!
What is Entune Audio Plus?
Bluetooth®, 138 voice recognition, USB, 106 AUX port and your vehicle’s display screen are all part of the EntuneTM system, which incorporates the whole audio display stack.
Does Prius XLE have navigation?
Additional features include built-in navigation as well as wireless smartphone charging capabilities that are Qi-compatible. Other new options for the XLE trim level include quad-LED projector headlights with an on/off function and automatic climate control. Fron