White House, TN Stats and Demographics for the 37188 ZIP Code. ZIP code 37188 is located in northern Tennessee and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. It also has a slightly less than average population density. The people living in ZIP code 37188 are primarily white.
I replied that the zip code 20500 is reserved solely for The White House.
The only tour with a dress code is the West Wing tour. It has a business casual dress code (no shorts, jeans, tshirts, open toed shoes, etc etc). Is there a dress code to tour the White House? There is no dress code to tour the White House, but due to the importance of the building, you should want to dress neatly.
How many zip codes Does the White House have?
Almost all U.S. government agencies in and around the capital are assigned ZIP Codes starting with 20200 to 20599, which are Washington, D.C., ZIP Codes, even if they are not located in Washington itself. While the White House itself is located in ZIP Code 20006, it has the ZIP Code 20500.
What is the main ZIP code for Washington DC?
Here is the complete list of all of the zip codes in the District of Columbia and the city/neighborhood in which the zip code is in: 20001 (Washington DC), 20002 (Washington DC), 20003 (Washington DC), 20004 (Washington DC), 20005 (Washington DC), 20007 (Washington DC), 20008 (Washington DC), 20009 (Washington DC),
How long will a letter take from ZIP code to ZIP code?
Standard Mail Delivery Time From Zip Code To Zip Code
Generally speaking, standard mail takes around 3 to 4 days for it to be delivered, priority mail takes 1 to 3 days, and priority express mail takes 1 to 2 days.
What does zip stand for in ZIP code?
ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan. However, the USPS intentionally chose the acronym to indicate that mail travels more quickly when senders mark the postal code on their packages and envelopes. It makes sense that the term ZIP code would be related to being zippy, which means “lively” or “peppy.”
What county is Whitehouse Station NJ?
Whitehouse Station, Hunterdon County, New Jersey : including Whitehouse. Publisher: New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1928.
Does Washington DC have zip codes?
Washington DC: 53 Zip Codes.
What area code is Washington DC?
Area code 202 is the only area code for Washington, D.C., a region that includes many industries as well as the political sector for which it is best known.
What is the zip code for Washington?
Zip Code List County – King County, Washington
How long does regular mail take from state to state 2021?
That is a question that we ask ourselves when we are waiting for our mail. Though the average delivery time for mail is 2.5 days in the USA, it can take around seven days for regular mail to arrive, depending on the state it is being sent to.
Why is my 2021 mail taking so long?
The Postal Service has faced backlash in recent months for late deliveries, largely brought on by impacts of the COVID pandemic, staffing shortages, and increased mail volumes.
How long does it take to mail a letter to another state 2021?
First Class Mail
Time: Typically 96% First-Class Mail arrives within one day when it is sent locally. If mail is sent nation wide, it can take up to 3 days. 94% arrives within 3 days.
What is the email address for the White House?
You must have a browser that supports forms in order to use it. If you do not see text editing areas below, your browser does not support forms. In that case, send mail directly to [email protected] instead.
What is the mailing address for the White House?
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20500 To search this site, enter a search term Search. Contact Us Would Email Address * ZIP Code.
What is postal code of White House?
ZIP Code: Type: County: Population: Area Code(s) ZIP Code 37188: Standard: Robertson: 13,643: 615
ZIP Code 37188 Map, Demographics, More for White House, TN
|Post Office City:||White House, TN (View All Cities)|
|Coordinates:||36.48, -86.67ZIP (~6 mile radius)|
Cities in ZIP code 37188
The cities listed below are those where the United States Post Office considers ZIP code 37188 as an acceptable city.It is possible that the desired city is not the same as the city in which the ZIP code is situated.The main post office in 37188 is commonly referred to as the city in which it is located.
Always mention the preferred or acceptable cities in the body of your package or letter when shipping it.If you choose a city from the list of prohibited cities, you may experience delays.White House, Tennessee is the primary or favored location.
Stats and Demographics for the 37188 ZIP Code
For ZIP code 37188, the following cities are those where the United States Post Office accepts foreign mail.If the desired city is different from the ZIP code’s location, it will be noted in the preferences section below.Most often, the main post office for 37188 is referred to as the city in question.
Remember to specify the preferred and acceptable cities in your package or letter when sending it.Delays may occur if you use a city that is on the list of prohibited cities.TN’s White House is the primary/preferred city.
|Population Density||454||people per sq mi|
|Median Home Value||$168,200|
|Land Area||30.08||sq mi|
|Water Area||0.00||sq mi|
|Occupied Housing Units||4,817|
|Median Household Income||$63,060|
Estimated Population over Time
Total Population by Age
|Median Age:||36||Male Median Age:||35||Female Median Age:||37|
|Black Or African American||209||1.5%|
|American Indian Or Alaskan Native||34||0.2%|
|Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander||9||0.1%|
|Two Or More Races||175||1.3%|
Head of Household by Age
|Husband Wife Family Households||3,146||65%|
|Singles With Roommate||136||3%|
|Average Household Size: 3|
|Households without Kids||2,619||54%|
|Households with Kids||2,198||46%|
Children by Age
Real Estate and Housing
The number of vacant homes in ZIP code 37188 is a modest fraction of the total.The vast majority of households are either privately owned or financed by a mortgage.The majority of the homes in ZIP code 37188 were constructed in the 1990s or 2000s.
According to real estate statistics in 37188, the typical house value is $168,200, which is somewhat more than the national average when compared to the rest of the nation.It is also somewhat less than average when compared to the ZIP codes in the surrounding area.37188 may be a good place to seek for affordable homes when compared to the neighboring neighborhoods.The most prevalent types of rentals in 37188 are 3+ bedrooms.The rent for a three-bedroom apartment is often $1,000 or more per month, including utilities.Price ranges for rental properties in the ZIP code 37188 include apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes that are used as a primary residence.
|In Occupied Housing Units||13,643||100%|
|Correctional Facility For Adults||0%|
|College Student Housing||0%|
|Owned Households With A Mortgage||3,382||66%|
|Owned Households Free & Clear||722||14%|
|Renter Occupied Households||713||14%|
|Rented & Unoccupied||2||0.7%|
|For Sale Only||115||42.6%|
|Sold & Unoccupied||26||9.6%|
|For Season Recreational Or Occasional Use||11||4.1%|
|For Migrant Workers||0.0%|
|Vacant For Other Reasons||68||25.2%|
Owner Occupied Home Values
Rental Properties by Number of Rooms
Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
Cost of a Studio Apartment
Employment, Income, Earnings, and Work
When compared to the rest of the country, the median household income in the state is $63,060.It is also compared to ZIP codes in the surrounding area.Consequently, 37188 is likely to be one of the more affluent neighborhoods in town, as well as one of the nicest portions of town.
Similarly to most other sections of the country, cars are the most popular mode of transportation to and from places of employment.In most sections of the nation, the vast majority of commuters arrive at their places of employment in less than half an hour.37188, on the other hand, does not fall within this category.It has a significantly lower than normal proportion of persons who arrive at work in less than half an hour.People who reside in this area are not uncommon in having to drive more than 45 minutes to go to work.More information can be found at White House, Tennessee incomes.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||5,108||48%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||2,497||23%|
Average Household Income over Time
Annual Individual Earnings
Sources of Household Income
Percent of Households Receiving Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in this calculation.
Household Investment Income
Percent of Households Receiving Investment Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
There is no reporting of non-taxable income.
Household Retirement Income
Percent of Households Receiving Retirement Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in the calculation.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||5,108||48%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||2,497||23%|
Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
|Car, truck, or van||6,101||94.3%|
|Bicycle, Walked, or Other Means||66||1.0%|
|Worked at Home||294||4.5%|
Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
Schools and Education
The ZIP code has one of the highest percentages of persons who went to college of any ZIP code in the country.
Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
|Less than High School Diploma||939||10.1%|
|High School Graduate||5,488||59.1%|
|Professional school degree||125||1.3%|
School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
|Enrolled in Public School||2,610||81.9%|
|Enrolled in Private School||353||11.1%|
|Not Enrolled in School||225||7.1%|
Schools in ZIP Code 37188
Robertson County School District and Sumner County School District are the school districts that serve the ZIP code 37188.Having postal addresses in ZIP code 37188, there are a total of 6 distinct elementary schools and high schools with mailing addresses.White House Middle School is located at 2020 Highway 31 West in White House, Tennessee 37188 (map).
Elementary and middle school grades are served by the Sumner County School District.Tyree Springs Rd, White House, TN 37188 White House High School 508 Tyree Springs Rd, White House, TN 37188 Level of education: high school/secondary school district: Sumner County School District
Call the White House
Call (202) 456-1111 with questions or comments. 202-456-1414 is the number to call.
For comments, please call (202) 456-6213; for visitors, please call (202) 456-2121.
Send a letter to the White House
- The following are a few basic steps you may take to ensure that your message reaches the White House as soon as possible. Please contact us via email if at all feasible! This is the most expedient method of reaching the White House
- In the event that you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch piece of paper.
- If you are writing your letter by hand, please make your writing as nice as possible using an ink pen.
- Include your return address on both your letter and the envelope you are sending it in. It would be helpful if you could also provide us with your email address.
- Finally, please ensure that the following information is written on the outside of your sending envelope:
The White House is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. in Washington, DC.
The President and First Lady highly encourage all Americans to consider making charitable donations to their favorite charities in place of sending presents to the First Family, as expressed by the President and First Lady.Important: The White House is unable to take cash, cheques, bond redemption certificates or other forms of payment in the form of foreign currency, or other monetary equivalents.For security concerns, please do not bring perishable gifts — such as food, drinks, or flowers — to the White House.
Aside from that, delivery of products addressed to the White House is frequently severely delayed, and anything included within the packages may be destroyed during the security screening procedure.This means that objects of personal significance such as family pictures should not be sent since they will not be accepted for return.You may reach us at [email protected].
All Zip Codes in Whitehouse TX
|Data Last Updated: March 1, 2022|
Whitehouse, TX Covers 1 ZIP Code
|ZIP Code||Type||County||Population||Area Code(s)|
|ZIP Code 75791||Standard||Smith||13,125||903|
Whitehouse, TX Demographic Information *
|Median age (years)||32.2|
|Median age (Male)||30.5|
|Median age (Female)||33.5|
|Family households (families)||2,141|
|Average household size||2.91|
|Average family size||3.25|
|Total housing units||2,736|
* The 2010 Census provided the demographic information.
Whitehouse, TX Other Information
- Located in SMITH County, Texas
44 Cities within 30 miles of Whitehouse, TX
- Arrp, TX
- Ben Wheeler, TX
- Brownsboro, TX
- Bullard, TX
- Cuney, TX
- Cushing, TX
- Flint, TX
- Frankston, TX
- Gallatin, TX
- Gladewater, TX
- Grand Saline, TX
- Hawkins, TX
- Longview, TX
- Longview, TX
- Joinerville, TX
- Judson, TX
- Kilgore, TX
- Database of ZIP Codes Get all of the United States’ ZIP Codes and their associated information in one convenient database
- ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database (ZIP+4 ZIP Code Database)
- With coverage for every address in the United States, you may receive the +4 information you want
- Postal Codes in Canada: A Database
- Get all of Canada’s postal codes, as well as their associated information, in one convenient database
- Database for the 2010 Census
- Get the 2010 Census data in an easy-to-use format for all summary levels by downloading the following files: National, state, county, city, and Congressional District are all examples of classifications.
- Database of Area Codes
- Get all of North America’s area codes and NXX info in one place.
Washington DC Zip Code Map [Updated 2019]
Map of the Washington, DC Zip Code (English)
GUIDE TO WASHINGTON DC CITIES AND NEIGHBORHOODS
An interactive zip code map of Washington, DC is shown below.Your comprehensive guide to the Washington, D.C.metropolitan region.
Hover your cursor over any zip code in the list below to see that region highlighted.Maryland Arlington POTOMAC RIVER 20016 20015 20012 20007 20008 20011 20010 20009 20017 20064 20001 20057 20037 20004 20024 20018 20019 20003 20020 20032 20005 20036 20002 695 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 395 695 3
List of Zip Codes in Washington DC
- On the zip code map above, use the search bar to locate the locations of all of Washington DC’s zip codes.
- In the following table, you will find a comprehensive list of all zip codes in the District of Columbia, as well as the city or neighborhood in which each zip code is located: The following numbers are assigned to Washington, DC: 20001 (Washington), 20002 (Washington DC), 20003 (Washington DC), 20004 (Washington DC), 20005 (Washington DC), 20007 (Washington DC), 20008 (Washington DC), 20009 (Washington DC), 20010 (Washington DC), 20011, 20012, 20015 (Washington DC), 20016 (Washington DC), 20017 (Washington DC), 20018 (W (Washington DC).
How Long Will Mail Take From Zip Code to Zip Code?
- It is the largest postal corporation in the whole United States, and its name is the United States Postal Service (often known as the USPS).
- These individuals labor around the clock, every single day of the year, delivering and receiving letters and packages of all shapes and sizes.
- It has been around for quite some time and has undergone a number of transformations.
It has been a long time since they delivered mail by horse and buggy.According on the sort of mail that you send and receive, their system is segmented into several sections.Priority mail, priority mail express, marketing mail express, retail, and, of course, first-class mail are all examples of what is available (among others).You will not find a postal service that is more committed, more effective, or more popular than the United States Postal Service.
This state-owned enterprise is unquestionably the greatest in the industry.Do you, on the other hand, know what time the mail will be delivered?Do you have an idea of how long it will take for your letter to arrive in the mail?And what about the delivery timings for US mail – do we have any idea what they are?Is there anyone who knows the answer?Yes, indeed, we do!
- We’ll be here to address any and all of your burning questions.
- So be ready, because we’re going to start right away!
How Long Does USPS First Class Take?
- When we send goods or letters using first-class mail, it’s normal for us to imagine that they would reach at their destination within a single day after being dispatched.
- That is a reasonable assumption, but I’m sorry to say that this is not the case (although wouldn’t it be wonderful if it were?).
- Despite the fact that we can only offer you with estimates for mail delivery times, we can say with a high degree of accuracy that first-class USPS mail should normally reach within one to three business days.
Having said that, there are a variety of elements that come into play in this situation, including the distance traveled, the possibility of breakdowns, and the ever-unpopular system malfunctions.Federal holidays are also highly respected by the United States Postal Service, which means your mail will most likely be subject to some lengthy delays around these dates.Additionally, due to the fact that it is the largest postal service in the United States of America, they do occasionally encounter backlogs (especially around the Thanksgiving and Christmas periods).As a result, while attempting to determine the mailing time, it may be worthwhile to factor in the distance (whether it be over state lines or across the nation).
As a result, you will receive a considerably more precise and dependable response to your critically essential query.Alternatively, you may consult the excellent USPS website to find out when your local mail will be delivered in your precise location.You will receive a completely tailored response as a result of this.Not to mention the fact that it is unquestionably the most accurate.
How Long Does It Take For a Stamped Letter to Arrive?
- This map can help you figure out exactly when your stamped letter will reach at the recipient’s doorstep. It is true that it is not completely accurate, but it does provide an insight into the ″service standards″ of the United States Postal System. Okay, they do seem a little complicated, and you’re probably wondering what they are. Let me explain. They are a collection of objectives that specify and define how long it should take for your letter to get from point A to point B in a specific amount of time. There are several metrics that must be changed after you have the map in your hands in order to boost the accuracy of the map. The following are examples of such things: Pick one of three services: ″Originating,″ ″Destinating,″ and ″Destination Entry″ from the drop-down menu.
- Check the mail class you used to send it first, since this will determine whether or not you receive the highest degree of accuracy. You can select from the following options: ″First-Class Mail,″ ″Package Services,″ ″Periodicals,″ and ″Standard Mail.″
- Identify the zip code and city name of your receiver — You will very certainly know the zip code and city name of your recipient, so this section is a piece of cake
One of the most useful aspects of the USPS map is that it refreshes in real time as you enter all of the information. There is no need for any extra clicking, which we find to be a huge plus. Anyway, let’s go on. Suddenly, we’re getting down to the nitty-gritty stuff!
USPS Delivery Days
- It should go without saying that the United States Postal Service distributes mail on weekdays, shouldn’t it?
- When it comes to weekends, on the other hand, there always appears to be a great deal of ambiguity.
- ″When does the United States Postal Service deliver?″ is a question we are asked a lot.
And ″do they deliver on weekends?″ is another question.The answer is yes, to a certain extent.Sundays are a huge no-no for numerous occupations, including the United States Postal Service.They will not deliver your mail on a Sunday since it is a rest day (which we believe is very appropriate, as we are confident you will agree).
Having said that, in certain extreme cases where there has been a significant backlog (such as over the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays), they have been known to deliver on Sunday.However, this is not something we should anticipate to be the case on a regular basis!That being said, Saturdays are still an unequivocal yes-yes in my book.On this day, however, they prefer to deliver just priority mail and priority mail express packages, with no other things being sent.The fact that some tenants have neglected to mail their rent check has proven to be a bit of a bummer for them.However, for the vast majority of people, this is perfectly acceptable.
- For an item to be delivered on a Saturday, you should expect to pay upwards of $6.65 in shipping fees.
- Yes, it is pretty high if you are only attempting to mail a letter, isn’t it?
- We were of the same opinion!
- The normal shipping prices are preferable if your product or letter does not require immediate delivery.
USPS Delivery Times
It is unquestionably the part below that will provide you with the most precise zip-code-related timings. For those who are interested in USPS letter delivery times more generally, you have arrived to the proper site…………………………….
Priority Mail Express
Your mail will be delivered by 10:30 a.m., regardless of where you live in the world. The earliest delivery time slots are allocated for items that have been sent at a greater cost than the rest of the order. Which, of course, makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?
Domestic Express Mail
Domestic express mail will be delivered before 12 p.m., according to the obligations of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Generally speaking, this is typical practice, and something that the average consumer has grown to anticipate from the majority of the major postal corporations.
All Mail (Domestic and International)
In general, all things scheduled for delivery will be delivered by 5 p.m. As previously stated, this can be prolonged during instances of severe backlogs, which are more likely to occur during peak holiday seasons.
What Time Does The Mail Come in My Zip Code?
- ″Wait, that’s great, but when does the mail get delivered?″ you might be thinking right about now.
- ″Can you tell me the precise time?″ Don’t be concerned; if we didn’t know the solution, we would be considering the subject ourselves!
- As a result, we believed it would be appropriate to share it with you.
Take a look at this.Using the Service Commitments form on the United States Postal Service’s website is the best way to acquire an accurate estimate of how long your mail will take to arrive.This will provide you with a fairly accurate image of the precise moment your box, delivery, or letter is likely to arrive in the arms of your delighted recipient, and you can plan accordingly.As with the postal ″heat maps,″ you’ll need to know a few specifics about your object, such as its size and weight.
- Mailing From
- Mailing To
- Date Mailed
- Time Mailed
Even if you have not yet sent your goods, this can be beneficial! It is possible to input the date and time you want to mail your package or letter, and the form will calculate the likelihood that it will arrive at its destination. According to our modest view (or perhaps we’re just a little strange), it’s quite nifty.
Standard Mail Delivery Time From Zip Code To Zip Code
- There are various calculators available on the internet (one of which we have already discussed) that may aid you in determining the USPS mail delivery schedule based on your zip code. However, the United States Postal Service’s own brand choice is the best (and, in fact, the most accurate) of the available options. As a rule of thumb, normal mail takes 3-4 days to reach its destination
- priority mail takes 1–3 days
- and priority express mail takes 1–2 days. All of this is dependent on your zip code as well as the zip code of the recipient (which is why the aforementioned online time calculators were invented). Use these before shipping if you know when you want your goods to arrive so that you know exactly which shipping option to use. In order to proceed, you will be required to complete the following information: Day (if you haven’t sent it yet, enter the date on which you intend to ship the item)
- Time (if you haven’t sent it yet, enter the time on which you want to mail the item)
- Mailing From (zip code only)
- Mailing To (zip code only)
- Destination Country
- What exactly is the item? Several alternatives are available to pick from if any of them are applicable
After that, you may see the prices for postcards, envelopes, boxes, and other custom-sized goods.
Regular Mail Delivery From State to State
If you want to comprehend the beautiful world of USPS letter delivery time in its totality, you must first grasp what occurs after you have placed your letter in the mailbox. It isn’t nearly as straightforward as you might expect. It’s a fascinating procedure to see…
Place your letter in the postal slot provided. All right, this one is self-explanatory, so let’s go on to the next item.
Your item will be picked up by the postmaster and delivered to the Sectional Center in your city for processing. If you don’t reside in a city, your mail is sent to the center in the nearest city to you, unless you specify otherwise.
It is then transported to an airport where it will be transported by plane to its final destination state. Your letter will be delivered to the Sectional Center in the city where your recipient resides.
Your letter will be sorted here alongside the rest of the mail that has been received before being delivered to the post office by the mailman.