USPS operating time depends on the office locations. Most of the USPS open morning at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close evening at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM. From Monday to Friday, USPS operates more than 8 hours a day.
What are Post Offices opening times? The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday.
What time does the post office open & close?
Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours. Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
How do I view the hours of operation of a post office?
A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
How do I contact post office customer service?
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Post Office, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
What are the holiday hours for the post office?
Post Office Holiday Hours 1 New Year’s Day 2 Good Friday 3 Easter Monday 4 Anzac Day 5 Christmas Day 6 Boxing Day
What holidays does the post office close?
Here is everything you need to know whether the post office, mail delivery, FedEx and UPS are open or closed on the holiday. Is there mail delivery on Christmas Day 2021? Does the mail run on Christmas? There will be no mail delivered on Christmas Day.
What holidays are post office closed?
Is the post office open on Saturday and Sunday?
On Saturday and Dec. 18, the Central Square post office will match some others’ 3 p.m. closing times; on Sunday and Dec. 19, it will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. when other Cambridge post offices are closed. The Clifton Merriman Post Office Building
Post Office Hours- Today, Opening, Closing, Saturday, Holiday
Before visiting any of the United States Post Office branches, you should be informed of the operating hours of the United States Post Office.We also provide information about the United States Post Office Today’s Hours, Opening and Closing Times, Saturday and Holiday Hours.The United States Postal Service is abbreviated as USPS.
It is a separate and distinct agency of the executive arm of government.The postal service in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States.
Post Office Hours/USPS Hours
For the short version, the post office runs more than 34451 USPS locations around the United States.The operation hours of the United States Postal Service vary depending on the location of the office.The majority of USPS locations are open in the mornings at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close in the evenings at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM.
From Monday through Friday, the United States Postal Service is open for more than 8 hours a day.In the table below, we provide the operation hours of the United States Postal Service.
|Post Office Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
If the post office is planning a visit to a location near the United States, it calls the customer care team to confirm accurate working times. The majority of the United States Postal Service operates throughout the hours specified in the above-mentioned timetable.
What time does United States Post Office open Saturday?
On Saturdays, the United States Postal Service reduces its hours to 8:00 a.m./9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m./1:00 p.m. Every Saturday, they are open for 4 to 5 hours a day, depending on the weather.
|Saturday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
What time does United States Post Office open Sunday?
On Sunday, the vast majority of post offices in the United States shuttered their doors completely.
Post Office Holiday Hours
During all federal holidays, the United States Postal Service closed its entire network of offices.
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Closed|
|February 21||President’s Day||Closed|
|April 15||Good Friday||Reduce operating time|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Closed|
|July 4||Independence Day||Closed|
|September 5||Labor Day||Closed|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Closed|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day||Closed|
|November 23||Day before Thanksgiving||Reduce operating time|
|November 25||Black Friday||Reduce operating time|
|December 24||Christmas Evening||Reduce operating time|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Post Office Near Me
You may use the official Post office finder to identify branches of the United States Postal Service in your area.In the official post office locator search box, all you have to do is type in the name of the city, the name of the state, or the zip code, and then click on the search button.The post office finder makes it simple to identify locations near the Post Office, Collection Boxes, Self Service Kiosks, and a variety more services.
Following the click of the search button, the Post office finder will provide a list of nearby post offices for you to choose from.By clicking on this link, you will be sent straight to the Post Office Locator website.
Google Maps is an extremely handy tool for locating post office locations in your area. You may quickly locate any additional destinations by utilizing our website.
About the United States Post Office
The United States Postal Service (commonly known as USPS) is a government-run postal service in the United States.It is a completely autonomous organization.In the United States, the postal service is provided by the United States Government, which is accountable for it.
The postal services in insular and related states are also provided by these companies.The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the few government entities that is specifically authorized by the United States Constitution.The headquarters of the United States Postal Service are situated at 475 L.Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.20260-004, in the United States.For the fiscal year 2016, the United States Postal Service generated revenue of $71.5 billion.
Hours of operation for Hobby Lobby and Walmart may be found here.
If you wish to get in touch with the support staff at the United States Postal Service. You may reach us by phone at 1 800 275 8777. Time of day that the business is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call 1 800 344 7779 if you need assistance with technical issues. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Domestic & International USPS Tracking
Call toll-free at 1 800 222 1811 Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In order to obtain further information on the United States Postal Service. You can keep up with the platforms on social media. FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube
We hope you have found the information about Post office Hours to be useful. If you are experiencing any service or technical difficulties, you may contact the customer care team for assistance. To learn more about the United States Postal Service. For further information, please see the official website. Check out the Chemical Bank Hours and the Community Trust Bank Hours.
Post Office Business Hours
It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Tallahassee Post Office
NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.Tallahassee, Florida 32301, 2800 S Adams St.850-216-4363 Fax: 850-216-4342 TTY: 877-889-2457 Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® Phone: 850-216-4363 Fax: 850-216-4342 (275-8777) Hours of Operation in Retail Monday 8:30 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m.Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.(PST) Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m.(EST).Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m.Saturday from 9:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.Sunday is a closed day.Hours of operation in the lobby Access to a Post Office Box is available.Monday is a 24-hour day.
Tuesday is a 24-hour day.Wednesday is a 24-hour day.Thursday is a 24-hour day.
Friday is a 24-hour day.Saturday is a 24-hour day.Sunday is a 24-hour day.Time for the last collection Monday at 7:00 p.m.Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m.7:00 p.m.
on Wednesday 7:00 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 7:00 p.m.Saturday evening at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday is a closed day.
- Hours for Passport Appointments* Monday The following hours are available: 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm Tues-Thurs: 10:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm; Fri: 10:00am-12:00pm The hours on Wednesday are 10:00 a.m.
- to 1:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m.
– 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m.
– 4:00 p.m., 10:00 Friday: 10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.and 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Saturday is a closed day.Sunday is a closed day.Routine processing has been re-established.For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 website.
* To apply for or renew a passport in the United States, you must make an appointment.Please contact us at 850-216-4201 or make an appointment online.Hours for Acceptance of Bulk Mail Monday Hours of operation: 10:00am – 6:00pm Tuesday from 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
The hours of operation are 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.on Wednesday.Thursday 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
(EST) Friday: 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.(EST).Saturday is a closed day.Sunday is a closed day.Visit our Links page for information on the Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rents and fees, and Available Jobs, among other things.
- * Please contact us to double-check the details.
- Is there something wrong with this?
- Please let us know here.
- Leon County is located in the state of Texas.
*Postal staff do not read the comments that are posted below.Please refrain from posting any personal information.Howard Ferstler is a well-known author.
There has been a long period of time since a number of the publications I subscribe to, such as the New York Review of Books and the London Review of Books, have been delivered to my house in zip code 32312.There is a good chance that these magazines will not get lost at the bottom of a postal bag because they are huge and heavy.I’ve already paid for the subscriptions, and I’d want to get my publications.This situation has not before occurred, and it appears that there are some issues at this particular PO branch.
1 month has passed since the last update Verlon’s response 1 No one answers the phone, is too sluggish to check for a box, gives the individual waiting to pick up a delivery bogus information claiming they do not have it, and provides generally poor service.I would contact them to express my dissatisfaction, but they do not answer their phone.I will be contacting the postmaster to express my dissatisfaction with the way this office is being operated.I thought my USPS was horrible, but these guys make them appear like they’re a perfect 5.There are lots of individuals who want to work; instead of these slackers, give them a position to fill.
3 months agoJackSebago replied to this post The Tallahassee Post Office is a public service that provides mail delivery.I filed out a formal request to have my mail held, called to express my dissatisfaction four times, and the mail is still being delivered.Aholes!Farah O -1 responded 3 months ago My shipment tracking number indicates that it was delivered on November 12, 21; however, I have not received it.My postal delivery girl frequently brings things from other people to our house, and I am confident that she has sent them to the wrong address.This is really absurd.
I’ve filed a lawsuit, but I’m not sure if I’ll be successful.I am really dissatisfied with the United States Postal Service.4 months have passed since Reply Lee Nunn is a writer and director who lives in Los Angeles.
Because of the absurdity of the mail processing and delivery system in this Tallahassee town, Approximately one mile west of the Lake Jackson facility is where my property manager has an office.On Tuesday morning, he addressed a letter to me at the same facility, which serves our community behind the I-10 and Thomasville Road region and is roughly 6 miles distant from our home.Despite the fact that it has been three days, the letter has not arrived.Our postal carrier is excellent and has assured us that he would keep an eye out for it and personally deliver it.He’s a kind guy, and I’ve known him and his family for many years.What I’d want to know is why it takes more than three days to deliver a letter that is only six miles away.
Even if it takes three days to go from Tallahassee to Jacksonville (the processing center) and back, it is still a reasonable estimate.This is, to put it mildly, substandard service.This leads me to believe that there are a large number of persons working at the post office who should not be there.
- It certainly appears like privatization of the United States Postal Service is in order!
- It’s no surprise that the United States Postal Service is perpetually in financial trouble!
- 4 months have passed since Reply Lee Nunn is a writer and director who lives in Los Angeles.
- Please take notice of the following as a follow-up to my prior email, which you may see below.
- A Zoom conference with my physician in Jacksonville, Florida was scheduled for November 4, 2020, which was this past Thursday (November 4, 2021).
His office sent a letter to my home by ordinary mail the same day, and it was brought to me the next day, on Friday, by his staff.So let’s go back to my earlier email for a moment.My property manager mailed a letter to me from the Lake Jackson Post Office on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021, in the wee hours of the morning.It is now the morning of Monday, November 8th, 2021, and the letter has yet to be delivered at the address provided.So, to be conservative, the letter has not arrived despite the fact that it has been in transit for four days (until Saturday).Nothing.
It took one day to drive from Jacksonville, four days to traverse barely six miles across Tallahassee, and one day to return.After eight to twelve visits to the Lake Jackson facility, I could have physically walked from my mailing address to the Lake Jackson facility and back.And people are curious as to why the United States Postal Service provides such bad customer service.It certainly underlines the necessity for the postal system to be privatized.
Mr.Postmaster of Tallahassee, you’ve done yourself no favors.4 months have passed since Lee Nunn received a response.Victoria B.
(Victoria B.I shipped a package on Monday, August 9th, and it has yet to be recognized as having been scanned.I have phoned the 800 number and submitted a case, but I have not received a response from the local post office as of yet.I’ve contacted the Westside post office numerous times and even made the trip up to the top of the building.
Because I showed them CCTV of the postal lady picking up the parcel, the manager there stated she would ″manually″ mark the package as scanned.I explain that if the package is not scanned by a specific period, it can be sent to the buyer, and the buyer would also receive a refund.I’ll be out of money, as well as my thing.The parcel, on the other hand, has yet to be scanned.I’ve been working with a post office in California, and the gentleman who works there has been quite helpful.
He has even contacted me to provide me with an update on the item, but he still does not have any information on his end of the conversation.I have yet to receive a single phone call from this post office.They are aware of the case number, but I have a feeling that the majority of postal employees in this region aren’t too concerned.(I said most, not all, of them.) This is really absurd.At the very least, the package should have been scanned at the next destination location, but it has not been done so.I’m confident that it is still at the distribution center or has been misplaced someplace.
- The post offices in and around this location have a negative impact on the community.
- I’m hoping to receive a response from the post office shortly.
- Despite the fact that I have video evidence of the mail lady picking up the package as proof that it was shipped, they have done nothing to address the situation.
- I haven’t even received a response from anyone!
The very least they can do is follow up, and I understand that they are extremely busy, but even that is not enough.I receive a phone call from the post office in California, where the package is actually supposed to be delivered, in less than 3 hours.It has been four days since anyone in this area has communicated with me.
smdh I’m hoping that the package hasn’t been misplaced, stolen, or damaged.One of my packages has already been stolen, and an empty box has been delivered to me.smdh, who delivers a box that is either empty or tampered with!
- Another issue is that there isn’t enough space.
- I had a package that was supposed to be signed for by either myself or my fiance, but the mailman signed for it instead!
- Isn’t that a violation of the law or something like that?
- No one was home to even accept the package, which was worth more than $600.00 and required a signature, which was why it required a signature.
The claim has been open for more than a month and is still pending.I’m really hoping that the post offices in the area get their act together.This is truly a disgrace.7 months have elapsed since Devin Brown’s response 2 Our mail hasn’t been delivered to our address since Thursday and from what I’ve seen from the current mail man, he skips our house but goes to other address 9 months ago Reply Twin Lakes customer Thank you thank you thank you!I believe the gentleman who helped me was a supervisor.He delivered excellent customer service and went above and beyond to help me!
- I am so glad to have been able to interact with him today and would like to praise this location for the help I received.
- Sir, you made my day!
- <3 9 months ago Reply Karen rileY 2 My address is 1905 ambush rd 33305 the mail person has not brought my check back the brought the junk mail but not my check I need it its been 4days 11 months ago Reply Charlotte Hughes When will the Brush Rabbit and Happy Birthday stamps be released?
1 year ago Reply Robert Collins 5ff95543bbe0370a0425fd3a is the wish app order number 420323109200190228643922593750 is the uses tracking number.I just need assistance in having my mail delivered to my address.Thank you.1 year ago Reply Donald Paugh Because of COVID I have special hours at my shop (Tallahassee Stamp Co.) For some reason I cannot get my mail delivered before 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
You see what the problem is.They used to deliver anywhere 10:30 – 12:00.What’s changed?If I can’t get my mail (especially packages) delivered before I close, what good is it to use USPS?Please let me know if there is anything you can do about this problem.Thanks, Don 1 year ago Reply Yolandria Donald I live in Lakes at Dan Marcos and the mail lady came and delivered mail but didn’t LOVK the boxes.
- My mail had gotten stollen twice since I moved here in February because of this.
- The mail truck number is 6422096.
- This is unacceptable and irresponsible.
- 1 year agoReply Shant Horrible customer service the boss there need to be sacked he knows nothing about everything that’s going on there!
- Dreadful horrible horrible!
- Post office on S.
- Gave me the wrong directions on how to handle a postal matter and wouldn’t allow me talk to anybody else when he knew absolutely nothing.
Horrible 1 year ago Reply Ghost You are totally right.It’s a longstanding joke – even among individuals in other sections of the country, that Tallahassee is the spot where packages go to die.They require a complete reorganization of their management structure.
- 1 week ago today Shant received a response.
- Cheryl McCampbell is a woman who works in the fashion industry.
- shaw I’ve attempted to contact you numerous times in order to cancel my post office box because I’m no longer residing in Tallahassee due to medical issues.
Box 6342, New York City 2 years have passed since Reply Barbra 2 is a fictional character created by the author of the novel Barbra.This has got to be the worst-run corporate entity in the whole planet.The phone number for TLH is disconnected because the inbox is full.
There is no other number to try other than a 1/800 that doesn’t get you anywhere except a pointless phone tree and the option to file a complaint about a carrier, which requires you to wait an hour on the phone or an hour for a call back when the problem is only partially a carrier problem, which is frustrating.I received an envelope/card addressed to another street, however it was addressed to me by my street number rather than by my postal code.As a gesture of goodwill toward the sender, who had traveled from another part of Florida in an attempt to reach someone in TLH, I conducted the research that the USPS could have done and discovered that the name on the card had been found in the Property Appraiser records, along with an address on the same road as the address listed on the card, but with a first number that was different and could have been easily mistaken if written incorrectly or if vision was not quite right.In the envelope, I noted that it was not addressed to me, and I asked if anybody would be willing to attempt the right address that I had written on the envelope instead.Guess what I got for my birthday today?Yes, the card has returned to my mailbox despite the fact that it was clearly stamped ″NOT″ for my address.
How deafeningly deaf can the United States Postal Service be?What processes do you employ for handling mail that you are unable to deliver?The envelope includes a return address for your convenience.Please return it to them.
Is it your expectation that you will address a larger envelope to them and pay for the postage necessary to send it back to them so that they can witness for themselves how stupid the postal system is?Really.2 years have passed since P wash 2’s response This is a shame, and I agree with you.
May God intervene since no one, even Trump, is unconcerned.1 year ago today I responded to Barbra Debmay 3’s message.In my whole life, I have never dealt with a worse post office than this one!First and foremost, no one answers the phone, and you are unable to leave a message since the voice mail box is already full.Then you try to contact customer support, which is just extra embarrassment on top of that!
- Your wait time to speak with someone on the phone is more than an hour!
- You’ve got to be kidding me!
- Three days after scheduling a package pick-up and receiving a confirmation number for pick-up, the box is still lying at my front door.
- Simply put, this is a disgrace and a source of public embarrassment.
What the heck is going on, oh wait, it’s run by the government, which explains everything!2 years have passed since Response -2 from Jewel Devane ″PRAISE REPORT!″ for the Supervisors and Staff of the USPS Tlh, FL/South Division.Adam’s current location: Despite the fact that I have been doing business with this Post Office for many, many years, they have always been professional and kind to me.They perform ″OUTSTANDING WORK!″ I am overjoyed to be able to continue doing business with them!″Congratulations to each and every one of you!″ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!
2 years have passed since Barbara coats has responded to your message.1 Another ″RETURNED TO SENDER″ LETTER from tALLASSHEE has just arrived in my inbox.This one was received on 3/10/2018 and was dated 2/5/2018.This is the second time something like this has happened.In January, I received a ″unable to forward″ notice for a letter submitted in November of 2007 that was received in January.WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR CONCERN?
4 years ago today I can’t get anyone on the phone when I call STUART KARP 5.A PACKAGES WILL NOT BE DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE FROM THEM.WHEN ASKED WHY THEY SAY IT WAS DELIVERED, THEY ANSWER THAT IT WAS DELIVERED.MY SECURITY CAMERAS DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY DON’T EVEN ATTEMPT.
- I’VE SPEAK WITH THE SUPERVISOR EIGHT TIMES SINCE JAN 1, 2018, AND EACH TIME HE HAS A DIFFERENT EXCUSE.
- It is possible for them to leave electronics on my phone step while it is raining, but they are unable to deliver clothing.
- No one has expressed an interest in picking it up after I’ve been on the phone for 1 hour 30 minutes and counting.
- 4 years ago today Reply Carolyn Caraway, number six The post offices in Tallahassee are the worst I’ve ever dealt with in my professional life.
As of right now, I have a box sitting at my house that does not belong to me, and I am unable to contact anybody about it since no one ever answers the phone.This is something I deal with on a regular basis at work as well.Mail that does not belong to us arrives in large quantities on a regular basis.I now see why some members of Congress want to privatize it.4 years ago today Reply Donald Milton is a one-point underdog.
The only thing I want is a Tallahassee phone number that will be answered by a human being in a reasonable amount of time.The person responsible for processing Priority Express mail from Chipley, Florida, late Thursday night/early Friday am is the person I need to contact with about my situation.URGENT!Response: 4 years ago Amy Huber is a one-person team.
I’m attempting to submit an application for a passport, but the contact information on the Tallahassee South Adam’s website is out of current.I receive a message stating that the individual has retired and providing me with another phone number.That person’s voicemail box is completely filled.Thus far, I’ve tried calling that national number, but I won’t get a call back for at least an hour (I’ll be in class).I’m just looking for a working phone number.
- 4 years ago today Reply Lana is one of the worst possible customer service representatives.
- Rude and sluggish!
- 6 years ago today P Washington 1’s response Call for a response, and even after the mail was placed online indicating that it was in my box, they would not place it in the box, claiming that the client would not realize it would be 3-8 days before it arrived.
- Why do people tell lies?
Centerville has also been really unpleasant, having requested it for over five days and yet not receiving it.1 year ago today Lana received a response.Stewart Smith, Jr.(nine points) What time does the mail arrive at my house?
- a year ago*postallocations.com is not a part of or linked with the official United States Postal Service website (USPS).
The importance of the US Post Office The United States Postal Service is an essential public service that is a vital part of our nation’s infastructure. Delivering to every address in America, we are all connected through the USPS.
Latest Post Office Additions Most recently updated post office locations
*Postal employees do not read the comments that are posted below the postage rate.No personal information should be posted.Ferstler, Howard (Hugh) At this time, I live in zip code 32312, and it has been a long time since several magazines that I subscribe to have arrived at my house, including the New York Review of Books and the London Review of Books.There is a good chance that these magazines will not get lost at the bottom of a mail bag because they are of a reasonable size.
Magazines are something I’d like to read, and I’ve paid for them.In the past, this issue had not occurred, and it appears that there are some issues at this particular PO branch.recently (about a month) Verlon’s Reply 1 No one answers the phone, is too lazy to look for a package, gives the person waiting to pick up a delivery false information claiming they do not have it, and provides overall poor service.When I call, they don’t answer the phone, so I can’t complain.To provide feedback on how this office is being run, I will be contacting the postmaster.
Whenever I thought my USPS was bad, I was proven wrong.They appear to be a perfect score of 5 out of 5.Plenty of people are willing to work; instead of these azzhats who are lazy, give them a position.Answer from JackSebago 3 months ago There’s a post office in Tallahassee!In spite of having filled out a written request to hold mail, as well as calling four times to express my dissatisfaction, the mail is STILL being delivered.Aholes!
Reply Farah O -1 3 months ago My package tracking number indicates that it was delivered on November 12, 21; however, I have not yet received it!It is common for my mail delivery person to leave packages at our house for other people, and I am confident that she has delivered the package to the incorrect address.Something has gone terribly wrong here.
Even though I’ve filed a lawsuit, I have no idea whether I’ll ever receive a response.With the USPS, I am extremely dissatisfied.4 months have passed since then Reply Lee Nunn is an American actor and director who was born in the United Kingdom.
- The mail processing and delivery system in this Tallahassee community is a farce, and it should be shut down.
- About a mile west of the Lake Jackson facility, I have an office with my property manager.
- The same facility that serves our neighborhood behind the I-10 and Thomasville Road area and is approximately 6 miles away, mailed a letter to me on Tuesday morning, according to the post office.
- It’s been three days, and the letter has yet to be delivered to my door.
- It has been reported to us that our mail carrier is excellent and will personally deliver the package.
In my opinion, he’s fine, and I’ve known him and his family for many years.Why does it take more than three days to deliver a letter that is only six miles away intrigues me.No more than three days should be required to transport the package from Tallahassee to Jacksonville (the processing center) and back.
- In my opinion, this is substandard service.
- This leads me to believe that there are a significant number of people working at the post office who should not be there..
- Perhaps it’s time for the United States Postal Service to be privatized.
- So it’s no surprise that the United States Postal Service is perpetually insolvent!
- 4 months have passed since then Reply Lee Nunn is an American actor and director who was born in the United Kingdom.
- Please take note of the following as a follow-up to my previous email.
On November 4th, 2021, which was this past Thursday, I had a Zoom meeting with my physician in Jacksonville, Florida.During the same day, his office sent a letter to my home via regular mail, and it was delivered the following day, on a Friday.So let’s go back to my previous email for reference.My property manager mailed a letter to me from the Lake Jackson Post Office on Tuesday morning, November 2nd, 2021, early in the morning.It is now the morning of Monday, November 8th, 2021, and the letter has yet to be delivered to the address listed on it.
- The letter has not yet arrived, even if we use the most conservative estimate of four days (from Saturday to Saturday).
- It took one day to travel from Jacksonville, four days to travel only six miles across Tallahassee, and nothing else.
- After eight to twelve visits to the Lake Jackson facility, I could have literally walked from my mailing address to the facility and back again.
- And people are curious as to why the United States Postal Service provides such poor service to begin with.
- The need to privatize the postal system is certainly reinforced by this decision.
- Postmaster of Tallahassee, you have done something wrong.
- 4 months have passed since then Lee Nunn was contacted and responded to.
- Availablility of Victoria B.
- I mailed a package out on Monday, August 9th, and it has yet to be recognized as having been scanned by the recipient.
- Even though I’ve called the 800 number and opened a case, I have yet to receive a response from the local post office.
- Many times I’ve called the Westside post office, and I’ve even gone up to see them.
- I explained that if the package is not scanned by a certain time, it can be delivered to the buyer and the buyer will also receive a refund.
- The manager there said she would ″manually″ mark the package as scanned because I had video of the mail lady picking up the package.
- Money and my item will both be gone from me.
- It’s been a while since the package was scanned, so it’s still not there.
- The post office in California has been extremely helpful, and I am grateful to him.
- He has even called me to provide me with an update on the item, but he still does not have any information on his end of the conversation about the item.
- Not a single phone call from this post office has been received so far.
- However, I believe that most postal employees in this area aren’t particularly concerned about the case number.
- (I specifically said most, not all.) Something has gone terribly wrong here.
- At the very least, the package should have been scanned at the next destination area, but it hasn’t.
The item is either still at the distribution center or has been misplaced somewhere.A negative impression is left by the post offices in the surrounding area.My fingers are crossed that I will receive a response from the post office shortly.Although I have video footage of the package being picked up by the mail carrier as proof that it was shipped, no action has been taken by the company.Until now, I haven’t received a single message!
What they can do is follow up, which is the bare minimum; I understand that they are overloaded, but still.I receive a phone call from the post office in California, where the package is supposed to be delivered, in less than 3 hours.We have not heard from anyone in this area for four days.smdh The package has been lost/stolen or is otherwise damaged, which I would appreciate if it were not.An empty box was delivered to me after one of my packages was stolen.smdh, who delivers a box that is either empty or has been tampered with.
- Then there is the matter of the aforementioned issue.
- Although the package was supposed to be signed for by me or my fiance, it was instead signed for by the postal worker!
- Isn’t that a violation of the law in some way or another?
- That package, which was worth more than $600.00 and required a signature, was delivered to the wrong address because no one was home to accept it.
For more than a month, the claim has remained unresolved.My hope is that the post offices in the area will get their acts together.What a disgrace it is!7 months have passed since the last update Devin Brown has responded to this message.2 Our mail hasn’t been delivered to our address since Thursday, and based on what I’ve observed from the current mail carrier, he appears to be skipping our house in favor of other destinations.a year and a half ago Customer service for Twin Lakes Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much!
- I believe the gentleman who assisted me worked in a supervisory capacity.
- He provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond to assist me!
- I am grateful to him!
- I am grateful to have had the opportunity to speak with him today and would like to express my gratitude to this location for the assistance I received.
- Sir, thank you so much for making my day!
- <3 a year and a half ago Response from Karen rileY 2 My mailing address is 1905 Ambush Road, Suite 3305.
- The mail carrier has not returned my check; he has returned the junk mail, but not my check; I have been waiting for it for four days.
- 11 months have elapsed since Charlotte Hughes’s response When can we expect the Brush Rabbit and Happy Birthday stamps to be made available?
- 1 year ago today Reply Robert Collins The wish app order number is 5ff95543bbe0370a0425fd3a, and the uses tracking number is 420323109200190228643922593750, according to Robert Collins.
- It is only that I require assistance in having my mail delivered to my residence.
- Thank you very much.
- 1 year ago today Reply Donald Paugh is an American businessman.
- My shop (Tallahassee Stamp Co.) has special hours because of COVID.
- For some reason, I am unable to have my mail delivered before 3 or 4 p.m.
on weekdays.So you’ve figured out the problem.They used to deliver between 10:30 a.m.
- and 12:00 p.m.
- What exactly has changed?
- What’s the point of using the USPS if I can’t get my mail (especially packages) delivered before my business closes?
- Would you please let me know if there is anything you can do to help with this situation?
Thanks, Don 1 year ago today Yolandria’s response Donald I live in the Lakes at Dan Marcos neighborhood, and the mail lady came by and delivered mail, but she didn’t seem to care for the boxes.As a result of this, my mail has been stolen twice since I arrived in the country in February.The postal truck’s license plate number is 6422096.
- This is unacceptable and irresponsible behavior on their part.
- 1 year agoShant responded Customer service is atrocious.
- The boss there needs to be fired because he has no idea what is going on in the office!
- The worst!
- The worst!
- The worst!
- The post office is located on S.
- He gave me the wrong instructions on how to deal with a postal situation and wouldn’t let me speak with anyone else when he knows absolutely nothing about the subject.
- Horrible 1 year ago today Ghost’s Reply You are absolutely correct.
- The idea that Tallahassee is the place where packages go to die is a running joke, even among people in other parts of the country.
- An overhaul of management is required in this situation.
- recently (about a week) Shant was contacted and responded.
- Carol McCampbell is a woman who works in the fashion industry.
- shaw Thanks for your time and consideration.
- Due to medical issues, I’ve attempted to contact you several times to cancel my PO box.
- PO Box 6342, New York City 2 years have passed since then Reply Barbra 2 is a fictional character created by the author of the novel Barbra 2.
- Perhaps the worst-run business organization on the planet exists here.
According to the phone number, the mailbox is full.The only other number to try is a 1-800 number that doesn’t get you anywhere except a useless phone tree and an option to file a complaint against a carrier that requires you to wait an hour on the phone or an hour for a call back when the problem is only partially caused by the carrier.Although it was addressed to another street, the envelope/card was addressed to my street number rather than the zip code on the outside of the envelope.As a gesture of goodwill toward the sender, who had traveled from another part of Florida in an attempt to reach someone in TLH, I conducted the research that the USPS could have done and discovered that the name on the card had been found in the Property Appraiser records, along with an address on the same road as the address listed on the card, but with a first number that was different and could have been easily mistaken if written incorrectly or vision was not quite right.
In the envelope, I noted that it was not addressed to me, and I asked if anyone would be willing to try the correct address that I had written on it.What do you think I got for my birthday this year?Yes, the card has returned to my mailbox despite the fact that it was clearly marked ″NOT″ for this location.To what extent can the United States Postal Service be deafeningly deafeningly deafeningly blind?In the event that you are unable to deliver mail, what procedures do you use?An address for returning the package is included on the package.
You should return it to them.Is it your expectation that you will address a larger envelope to them and pay for the postage necessary to send it back to them so that they can see for themselves how incompetent the postal service is?Really.2 years have passed since then P wash 2’s reply This is a disgrace, and I agree with you about it.May God intervene because no one, including Trump, is unconcerned about what is happening.around a calendar year ago Barbra Debmay 3 received a response.
- In my entire life, I have never dealt with a worse post office than this one.
- First and foremost, no one picks up the phone, and you are unable to leave a message because the voice mail box is already overloaded.
- Trying to contact customer service is a complete embarrassment on top of everything else.
- Getting someone on the phone will take more than an hour.
- You’ve got to be joking.
- The box is still sitting outside my front door three days after I scheduled a pick up for it.
- I received a confirmation number for the pick up.
- Just plain and simple, this is a source of embarrassment and disgrace.
- That’s right, it’s run by the government, which explains everything!
- What the hell is going on here?
- 2 years have passed since then Jewel Devane’s response to #2 A well-deserved ″PRAISE REPORT!″ for the Supervisors and Employees at USPS Tlh, FL/South Specifically, Adam is in the following location: I’ve been doing business with this Post Office for many, many years, and they’ve always been professional and courteous to me in every situation.
- “FANTASTIC WORK!” says the client.
- My pleasure in doing business with them has grown exponentially.
- All of you deserve a pat on the back!
- VERY GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO YOU 2 years have passed since then Barbara coats has responded to your question.
- 1 ″RETURNED TO SENDER″ LETTER from tALLASSHEE has just arrived in the mail for me.
- A copy of this one was received on March 10, 2018, and it was dated February 5, 2018, according to the e-mail.
- A similar situation occurred the previous year.
- In January, I received a ″unable to forward″ message for a letter that had been sent in November of 2007 and had been received in January of this year.
- I’m curious as to what your issue is.
4 years have passed since this day.I can’t get anyone on the phone, says STUART KARP 5.A PACKAGES WILL NOT BE DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE BY THEM.THEY SAY IT WAS DELIVERED WHEN ASKING WHY.MY SECURITY CAMERAS DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO ATTACK ME.
SO FAR, I’VE SPEAKED WITH THE SUPERVISOR EIGHT TIMES AND EACH TIME HE HAS A DIFFERENT EXCUSE.It is possible for them to leave electronics on my phone step while it is raining, but they are unable to deliver clothing.ALMOST 1 HOUR 30 MIN AND STILL COUNTING AND NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN PICKING UP THE PHONE.4 years have passed since this day.
Reply Carolyn Caraway (nine people) Among the worst postal service experiences I’ve ever had was with the Tallahassee Post Offices.At the moment, I have a box sitting at my house that does not belong to me, and I can’t even contact anyone on the phone to let them know about it because no one answers the phone.This is something that I deal with on a regular basis at work.Mail that does not belong to us arrives in large quantities on a consistent basis.
As a result, I now see why some members of Congress want it privatized.4 years have passed since this day.Reply Donald Milton is a one-point underdog in this contest.All I want is a Tallahassee phone number that will be answered by a human being in a reasonable amount of time, preferably within 24 hours.The person responsible for processing Priority Express mail from Chipley, Florida, late Thursday night/early Friday am is the individual I need to contact with about this matter.
- a response was made 4 years ago Amy Huber is a one-person team that consists of Amy Huber and one other person.
- Tallahassee South Adam’s online contact information is out of current, and I’m trying to submit a passport application.
The guy has retired, according to the message, which provides me with another phone number.Voicemail for that individual is currently full.Thus far, I’ve tried calling that national number, but I won’t get a call back for at least an hour (I’ll be in the classroom).All I require is a phone number that is active and available.4 years have passed since this day.Reply Lana is one of the most incompetent customer service representatives imaginable!
What a piece of arrogance and sloppiness!6 years have passed since this date P Washington 1 responds to the question Customers don’t realize that it will take 3-8 days until their package arrives, therefore even after the mail was posted online indicating that it was in my box, they wouldn’t put the package in my box.a reason for lying Centerville has also been really disrespectful, having requested it for more than five days and still refusing.around a calendar year ago Lana was contacted and responded to.
Stetson Smith Jr.(nine points) Approximately what time does the mail arrive at my residence?7 years agoReply *postallocations.com is not a part of or affiliated with the official United States Postal Service website (USPS).
North Olmsted Post Office
Lakeshore, CA (based on 3 reviews) is now open in North Olmsted, OH.
Lakeshore Post Office
Lakeshore, California (2 reviews) Pima, Arizona is now open for business.
Pima Post Office
Woodland, AL is now open in Pima, AZ.
Woodland Post Office
Woodland (Alabama) Winfield, Alabama is now open for business.
Winfield Post Office
A town in Alabama called Woodland. Winfield, Alabama is now open.
Waverly Post Office
Akiachak, AK (with 905 reviews) is now open in Waverly, Iowa.
Akiachak Post Office
Akiachak (Alaska) Akiak, Alaska is now open for business.
Akiak Post Office
Akiak, Alaska Akutan, Alaska is now open for business.
Akutan Post Office
Akutan (Akutan, AK) Alakanuk, Alaska is now open for business.
Alakanuk Post Office
Find a Post Office in Your State We are slowly building our database of post office locations, hours, photos, comments, and helpful description.
- Alaska (195), Alabama (585), Arkansas (616), Arizona (274), California (1687), Colorado (444), Connecticut (314), Delaware (67), Florida (732), Georgia (728), Hawaii (106) and Iowa (835)
- are the states with the highest population.
- Among the states represented are Idaho (238), Illinois (1346), Indiana (739), Kansas (601), Kentucky (691), Louisiana (334), Massachusetts (611), Maryland (476), Maine (431), Michigan (913), Minnesota (798), Missouri (926), and Wyoming.
- Mississippi (424)
- Montana (315)
- North Carolina (835)
- North Dakota (314)
- Nebraska (486)
- New Hampshire (237)
- New Jersey (710)
- New Mexico (322)
- Nevada (131)
- New York (1869)
- Ohio (1139)
- Oklahoma (597)
- Mississippi (424)
- Montana (315)
- North Carolina (835)
- North Dakota (314)
- Nebraska (486)
- Oregon (377)
- Pennsylvania (1836)
- Rhode Island (82)
- South Carolina (405)
- South Dakota (290)
- Tennessee (590)
- Texas (1685)
- Utah (196)
- Virginia (918)
- Vermont (268)
- Wisconsin (755)
- West Virginia (314)
- and Washington (314).
No affiliation exists between USPostOfficeHours.org and the United States Postal Service or any other official government entity.
- US Postal Service
- E-Mail: [email protected]
All Rights Reserved. 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Tampa Post Office
NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.Florida 33630, 3501 Bessie Coleman Blvd Fl 3, Tampa, FL For further information, please contact us by phone at 813-877-0374, facsimile at 813-876-0893, or TTY at 877-889-2457.(275-8777) Hours of Operation in Retail Monday 8:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday from 8:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m.Hours: Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m.Thursday from 8:00 a.m.
to 10:00 p.m.Friday: 8:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m..Saturday: 8:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m..Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
to 8:00 p.m..Hours of operation in the lobby Access to a Post Office Box is available.Monday is a 24-hour day.
Tuesday is a 24-hour day.Wednesday is a 24-hour day.Thursday is a 24-hour day.
- Friday is a 24-hour day.
- Saturday is a 24-hour day.
- Sunday is a 24-hour day.
- Time for the last collection Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m.
on Tuesday 7:30 p.m.on Wednesday 7:30 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday is a closed day.
- Sunday is a closed day.
- Hours for Passport Appointments* Monday: 8:30 a.m.
- to 6:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday from 8:30 a.m.
to 6:30 p.m.On Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.until 6:30 p.m.Tuesday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m.to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m.
- until 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
- to 3:00 p.m..
- The hours on Sunday are 10:00am-3:00pm.
- Routine processing has been re-established.
- For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 website.
- * To apply for or renew a passport in the United States, you must make an appointment.
- Please contact us at 813-877-0610 or make an appointment online.
- To find out more about our holiday schedule, change of address, hold mail/stop delivery, PO Box rents and costs, or available jobs, please see our Links page.
- Please contact us to double-check the details.
- Is there something wrong with this?
- Please let us know here.
- Hillsborough County is located in the state of Florida.
*Postal staff do not read the comments that are posted below.Please refrain from posting any personal information.T.Hlawatsch is a German writer.
Terrible!(1) The telephone number that has been provided is ″not a working number.″ (2) In addition, the Fax number is not working properly.(c) The 800 number is so ″automated″ that it is unable to serve its mission – that is, the alternatives do not cover all demands, and reaching a live person is difficult, time-consuming, or impossible.It’s a terrible system!4 days have passed since Reply LindaMitties I paid to have a certified letter sent, and was informed that it would be at its destination in two days or less.
This letter was sent from Tampa and will be sent to a Tampa address.It’s been seven days already!According to my monitoring system, it is currently in transit and on its way to the next facility.There isn’t any other place for it to go to get some fresh air.After calling and receiving a service request number, I received no response as to where my letter had been placed.1 week ago today Reply Donna S.
Laws is a writer and editor based in New York City.We handle a significant amount of mailing from our headquarters in Port Richey, Florida.This mail must pass through Tampa, Florida in order to return to Port Richey, and it takes 15 days to be processed there.
We also send our payments to a P O Box in Tampa, Florida, and it takes 28 days or more for the payment to reach its intended destination at that location.What what is going on with the mail at the distribution center is unclear.3 weeks have passed since Reply Anja Boehnke is a German actress and model.
- What exactly is the difficulty in delivering registered mail?
- Since 7 days, my mail has been ″sleeping″ in Tampa, despite the fact that the delivery address is also in Tampa?
- Ivana responded 3 months ago.
- Someone from the company removed my mail with my passports, personal information, and cheques.
- I will file an identity theft report with the police department and report them to the Inspector General.
I have phoned the United States Postal Service multiple times, but no one seemed to be interested in my situation.Responded 10 months ago Jessica Dawson -2 THEFT FROM EMPLOYEES!Someone who works at your post office opened eight envelopes and stole the money, then resealed them and hand stamped them with their own stamp!
- Recently, something like this occurred.
- Considering how it was ripped apart, I believe one of the envelopes became trapped in the machine and was ripped open, resulting in your staff noticing the cash and the message ″hand cancel please″ on it.
- It’s likely that they then realized that there were seven more envelopes from the same individual.
- Because the adhesive portion that you lick has previously been detached, you can see that they were all properly opened and resealed with the identical sticker that was on them before.
- Despite the fact that she is unable to visit her grandkids because of COVID, my mother-in-law was sending Valentine’s Day cards to her grandchildren all across the United States.
- Each packet contained $20 in cash.
This is just incorrect!1 year ago today Reply Andrew Mertz is a writer based in New York City.The phone number listed for your advertised postal location is not a working line.CHECK THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED.1 year ago today Reply Robert Trivisani is a well-known Italian actor.
- The Tampa International Airport Post Office needs to update their website with the right phone number.
- After a 40-minute wait on hold, I attempted to contact the 800 Customer Service Line, but was unable in getting through to anyone.
- It has been more than enough time since the Direct Phone has not functioned properly for someone to do something about it.
- It’s ridiculous that government monies are being used to pay their bills, and there’s no one accessible to phone the Tampa International Airport Post Office.
- 2 years have passed since Tutny’s response My parcel had been lying there since the 8th, and the tracking info