Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours. Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
USPS hours tend to vary greatly by location, but they also follow some common consistencies. US Post office hours typically begin at 9 AM from Monday through Saturday. This time may be up to an hour earlier for certain locations. Closing times are a little more difficult to pinpoint.
How do I view the hours of operation of a post office?
A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
What are the opening timings of post office on Saturday in India?
Generally, Post Office opening timings is 9.00 am to 5.00 pm in all the Indian post office situated across India. Every Post Office opens at 9’O clock and closes at 5’O clock on each day except sunday and postal holidays. It means, post office timings on Saturday is the same like other week days.
What hours is the post office open?
To find out when your post office is open: Enter your location in Find a Post Office. A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
What holidays does the post office close?
Here is everything you need to know whether the post office, mail delivery, FedEx and UPS are open or closed on the holiday. Is there mail delivery on Christmas Day 2021? Does the mail run on Christmas? There will be no mail delivered on Christmas Day.
Does the post office ever close?
The last thing you want is to expect the mailman to pickup an important package only to find out it is a post office holiday. Post Office will be closed on Tuesday, April 14th & Wednesday, April 15th in observance of Labor Day, and will resume regular business hours on Thursday, April 16th abc 2021 USPS Holiday Calendars
Is the post office closed for MLK Day?
Martin Luther King Day January 20, 2020 is a Federal Holiday. As such, the Post Office will be closed. There will be no mail delivery. Government agencies are closed. And courts are closed as well. Martin Luther King Day this year falls on Monday January 20. So it will result in banks, post office branches, and Wall Street being closed.
Post Office Business Hours
It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you can directly contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.on every day save Sundays and postal holidays.This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.
- I’ve already mentioned in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.
- For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.
- You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Lunch is served from 1.30 to 2.00 p.m. in the post office. It will take around half an hour to have lunch. If you arrive at a certain post office between the hours of 1.30 and 2.00 pm, you will have to wait to receive post office services. Due to the fact that it is lunchtime at the post office (Post office lunch timing)
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Monday through Friday is usually a holiday for the post office. Aside from that, there are a total of 14 postal holidays observed throughout the year. All post offices, including those on Sunday, are closed on these days. You may get a list of post office holidays in 2021 by visiting this page.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- Do India Post employees work on Sundays?
- Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.
- Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
- Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?
- Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.
- to 3.00 p.m.
- Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?
- However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.
- Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.
- In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.
- Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?
5.00 p.m.is the answer.The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.What time does the post office open on Saturdays?In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.
Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.
- By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.(January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.
- Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
Is The Post Office Open Today?
Yes!Due to the fact that today is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during regular weekday hours.Wishing you a successful mailing!There are few things more annoying than arriving to the post office only to discover that the doors have been locked from the inside.The United States Postal Service (USPS) takes the delivery of mail very seriously, and there aren’t many situations that can lead them to shut its operations.
- They do, however, observe a few federal holidays throughout the year, during which time mail is not delivered and the local post office is closed to the public.
- Fortunately, if you merely need to check your PO Box, most locations provide access to them at any time of day or night, even when the postal counter may be closed.
- In case you’re wondering whether or not post offices are open today, just take a peek at the notice below!
Is The Post Office Open Tomorrow?
Yes!Due to the fact that tomorrow is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during their regular weekday hours.Wishing you a successful mailing!Perhaps you’re out shopping today for that one perfect present that has to go in the mail as soon as possible.Alternatively, you may simply want stamps in order to mail a few correspondences.
- Hopefully, there isn’t a postal holiday tomorrow!
- Although the postal service only closes for a few days each year, it is a good idea to double-check the post office hours to ensure that they will be open the next day before making the journey.
- So, will the post office be open on Monday?
- See the solution in the section below!
2022 Post Office Holidays/Events
Maybe you’re thinking, ″When does the post office close?″ or something similar.Each year, the United States Postal Service observes a number of holidays, during which time the postal service and post office facilities are normally closed.It is possible that a holiday will fall on a Sunday in some situations.Due to the fact that the post office is already closed on Sundays, the holiday is normally commemorated on the Monday after.They will just keep all mail for the duration of the holiday and deliver it all the following day on the job.
- Any inquiries concerning the postal schedule or holidays can be answered by contacting your local postmaster or calling 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- On days when the post office is closed, you may purchase stamps at a variety of local businesses such as Wal-Mart and others if you really must have them.
- On usps.com, you may also purchase a broad variety of things, including stamps.
- The holiday schedule for the entire year 2022 is shown in the chart below.
2022 USPS Holidays
|New Year’s Day||Friday, December 31|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Monday, January 17|
|Presidents’ Day / Washington’s Birthday||Monday, February 21|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||Monday, June 20|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 26|
Other holidays such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are also observed by some individuals, and they wonder if post offices are closed on those days as well.Despite popular belief, the United States Postal Service is not closed on those days, and its operating hours are generally unchanged on non-holiday days, although some facilities may choose to close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve to accommodate customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are post office hours affected by COVID-19?
The Coronavirus pandemic has not had an impact on local post office hours in the vast majority of cases.Local establishments must adhere to their own set of rules on the wearing of masks and the practice of social distance.In other cities, such as New York, municipal regulations may have required the post office to lock its doors to the general public for a period of time.However, for the most part, the post office has stayed open since it is regarded to be a vital function in most communities.
How can I find a post office near me?
The United States Postal Service maintains a presence in almost every town in the country, so there is likely to be a station near you.The question is, how do you find out where your nearest post office is located?Easy!To find the nearest post office, simply use our easy post office locator to get the address.In addition to the address, you’ll find a map, phone numbers, and information on the services available at the site.
You will learn everything there is to know about your neighborhood post office!
Is the post office open today?
YES! The post office is open today.
- The post office in your neighborhood will be operating today, Monday, March 7, 2022. There is no federal holiday or weekend in effect at this time. Please go to the official USPS locator page on the USPS website to determine the particular operation hours of your local USPS location. On its Newsroom website, the United States Postal Service (USPS) also posts information regarding the status of local post offices. Here are a few shipping specials: By choosing services such as Sendle, which has no peak fees, you may avoid paying holiday surcharges. You can even get $10 in credit after delivering two goods with Shippo. Shippo will provide you with six months of free Pro Plan if you use the coupon code JUSTSHIPIT. Make use of the promotional coupon PRO6PE.
The official holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are listed below.If the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is customary to observe it on the following Monday.Similarly, if the holiday occurs on a Saturday, the holiday is honored on that particular Saturday.The holidays that are observed are shown in the tables below.On the Office of Personnel Management’s website, you may also find an official summary of federal holidays, as well as references to specific holidays for the United States Postal Service in the USPS Employee and Labor Relations Manual.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) publishes recommended shipping dates to guarantee that your shipment reaches its intended recipient on time.You may look at the service alerts to get a sense of when items need to be shipped by throughout the holiday season.Shipping deadlines for Christmas and holiday deliveries are specified here by the United States Postal Service.Make careful to send your things out before the suggested send-by dates are reached.The holidays for this year and next year are shown in the table below.
On the dates stated above, the post office will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
|Friday||December 31, 2021||New Year’s Day|
|Monday||January 17, 2022||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 21, 2022||Presidents Day|
|Monday||May 30, 2022||Memorial Day|
|Monday||June 20, 2022||Juneteenth|
|Monday||July 4, 2022||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 5, 2022||Labor Day|
|Monday||October 10, 2022||Columbus Day|
|Friday||November 11, 2022||Veterans Day|
|Thursday||November 24, 2022||Thanksgiving Day|
|Monday||December 26, 2022||Christmas Day|
USPS Holidays in 2023
|Monday||January 2, 2023||New Year’s Day|
|Monday||January 16, 2023||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 20, 2023||Presidents Day|
|Monday||May 29, 2023||Memorial Day|
|Monday||June 19, 2023||Juneteenth|
|Tuesday||July 4, 2023||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 4, 2023||Labor Day|
|Monday||October 9, 2023||Columbus Day|
|Saturday||November 11, 2023||Veterans Day|
|Thursday||November 23, 2023||Thanksgiving Day|
|Monday||December 25, 2023||Christmas Day|
Is the Post Office Open on Good Friday?
The post office will be open on Good Friday, which is a good thing.Mail will be delivered on the same day as well.The date of Easter can occur anywhere between March 22 and April 25, therefore there are no postal holidays in March or April during this time period.Good Friday is not a federal holiday (though it may be a state holiday in some areas), thus the hours of your local post office and mail delivery will not be affected.UPS and FedEx, on the other hand, may celebrate that holiday.
The UPS Holiday Schedule for the United States can be found here, while the FedEx Holiday Schedule can be found here.
Is mail delivered on flag day?
If you live in the United States, your mail will be delivered on Flag Day, which is June 14.Because it is not a national holiday, mail will be delivered unless June 14th falls on a Sunday, when the United States Postal Service does not ordinarily deliver mail.POW-MIA flags must be flown underneath the United States flag on Flag Day, which is one of six days each year when Postal Service facilities are required to display the POW-MIA flag.The sacrifices made by members of the armed services who were detained as prisoners of war or who were recorded as missing in action are commemorated by the flag.
Post office hours
If it is not a Sunday or a federal holiday, there is a strong chance that the post office will be open for business.Saturdays, on the other hand, are a day off for certain post offices.The link below will take you to a page where you may find the daily operation hours of your local post office.Enter your city and state, or your Zip code, and then click on the ″Search″ button to find what you’re looking for.You’ll be supplied with information on the locations of neighboring post offices, as well as their shopping hours, as shown in the screenshot below.
An Post – Dublin Post Office branches opening hours
In Dublin, there are a number of Post Office branches to choose from. See the table below for the addresses and hours of operation for all An Post Dublin branches and post offices. We discovered 15 locations for An Post in Dublin. View in a list
An Post Dublin Address
An Post Dublin Opening Hours
Dublin 1Telephone: 01-8788067 58 Dorset Street UpperDublin 1 Lunch is not served.13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-8747121 to make an appointment at 97 Parnell Street, Dublin 1.Lunch is not served.
13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Summerhill ParadeDublin 1County DublinD01 NY68 is now closed.01-8551387 is the number to call.
- Lunch is not served.
- 13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 The address is 16 Merrion Row, Dublin 2, and the phone number is 01-6765961.
- Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Closed19-24 Saint Andrew’s StreetDublin 2Telephone: 01-705825619-24 Saint Andrew’s StreetDublin 2 Every month on the first Tuesday, the doors open at 9:00 a.m.
- MondayTuesday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Sunday09:0009:3009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed18:0018:0018:0018:0018:0013:00 The address is: 24 Erne Street UpperDublin 2; the phone number is: 01-6775508.
- Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 1 King Street NorthDublin 7Tel: 01-87336061-3 King Street NorthDublin 7 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Villa Park Gardens19 Nephin RoadDublin 7Telephone: 01-838 8979Villa Park Gardens19 Nephin RoadDublin 7Telephone: 01-838 8979 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Kevin Street Upper/New Street SouthBlock 100 is currently closed.Cathedral CourtNew Street SouthDublin 8D08 NP68Telephone: 01-4543485Website: www.cathedralcourt.ie Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-6703831 to make an appointment at 37 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8.Closed from 13:00 to 14:15 for lunch.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Open45-47 James’s StreetDublin 8Telephone: 01-402027045-47 James’s StreetDublin 8 MondayTuesday This week’s schedule is as follows: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-6779201 to make an appointment at 5 Usher’s Quay in Dublin 8.Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 It is now closed at 23 Ashtown Grove, Navan Road, Dublin 7.Call the following number: 01 8382179 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 The StrandNorth Strand RoadNorth StrandDublin 3Telephone: 01-8740110 The StrandNorth Strand RoadNorth StrandDublin 3 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 ClosedOrmond Quay Upper Post OfficeOrmond Building31-36 Ormond Quay UpperDublin 7Telephone: 01-8044539Ormond Quay Upper Post OfficeOrmond Building31-36 Ormond Quay UpperDublin 7 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday 09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Closed
An Post Dublin Map
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided for An Post Dublin post office branches is current at the time of publication; nonetheless, An Post branches may alter their location or contact details before we have the opportunity to update our own listings.As a result, we always recommend that you phone the An Post office in Dublin ahead of time to check any information you might need before you visit them.
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
1.Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number one.2.
Not a promise, unless otherwise specified.Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.Return to legal disclaimer number two.3.
- New Year’s Day deliveries are done exclusively in restricted places.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
- Return to legal disclaimer number three.
Find a Post Office – Jersey Post
- Looking for the location of your local Post Office? We have 19 post offices and 130 post boxes spread out around the island of Great Britain. Please use the navigation bar to the left to get information about post office operating hours, services offered at a certain branch, or collection times from your local post box. Our Customer Care Team is accessible Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. Please use the filtering box below to narrow down the list of post office and postbox locations. Alternatively, you may click on the pins on the map to the right to obtain information unique to a certain place. Please take notice of the following: The Elizabeth Terminal post box is now available for collections Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., with a Saturday collection at 11 a.m.
- The Gorey post office will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, March 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.
- The following hours will be in effect until further notice at the Roseville and Millbrook post offices:- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Post & Mail in the Netherlands
Various restrictions, fees, and services must be considered while sending and receiving letters or parcels in the Netherlands. The following are some examples:
On Mondays through Fridays, the majority of post offices in the Netherlands are open (9am – 5pm). Most post offices sell supplies such as boxes, wrapping paper, tape, and pencils, but you are expected to have the package ready to be delivered when you go to the post office. Find the location of the nearest post office.
Dutch post boxes are typically red or orange in color, with two slots on either side.For letters being delivered locally, the right slot is used, while for mail to be delivered further away, the left slot is used instead.Except on holidays, post boxes are normally emptied every weekday at 5 p.m., unless otherwise noted.If you send a letter before this time, it should arrive at its destination sometime the next day if it is sent to a location inside the country of the Netherlands.The following Tuesday, letters submitted on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday will be delivered.
Locate the nearest post office.
Size of letters and parcels (post box)
- Minimal dimensions are: 14 x 9 cm
- maximal dimensions are: 38 x 26,5 x 3,2 cm
- and the maximum weight is: 2 kilograms.
- Dutch postage stamps are frequently issued with a number rather than the amount of money they are worth. Here’s what the numbers mean in plain English: Dutch stamp number 1 is worth 0.96 euros, whereas stamp number 1 with an international mark is worth 1.55 euros.
Stamps may now be purchased online, eliminating the need to visit a post office. You may easily purchase a stamp code online through the post.nl website or mobile application.
Post boxes, which are positioned on public streets, can be used to post letters and other correspondence.
Mailing costs for a letter (within the Netherlands) in 2022
- Prices are as follows: 0 – 20 grams cost 0,96 euros
- 20 – 50 grams cost 1,92 euros
- 50 – 100 grams cost 2,88 euros
- 100 – 350 grams cost 3,84 euros
- 350 grams – 2 kilos cost 4,50 euros.
Mailing costs for a letter (International) in 2022
- 0 – 20 grams: 0,96 euros
- 20 – 50 grams: 1,92 euros
- 50 – 100 grams: 2,88 euros
- 100 – 350 grams: 3,84 euros
- 350 grams – 2 kilos: 4,50 euros
- 350 grams – 2 kilos: 4,50 euros
Notes on sending letters
- Prices for sending letters outside of the Netherlands may vary depending on the destination country.
- The charges shown above are the usual rates. There are additional charges associated with sending a registered or insured mail.
According to general rule, any item that is large enough to fit through a typical post box slot can be mailed by the postal system in the Netherlands.Exceptions are made for certain circumstances (brievenbuspakje).Postage and packaging costs 4,60 euros for a product to be delivered through the post box.Parcels that are too large to fit through the letterbox must be delivered through the post office or a parcel store.
Costs and size for sending a parcel (within the Netherlands) in 2022
- 0 – 10 kilos: 7,25 euros
- 10 – 23 kilos: 13,50 euros
- Up to 10 kilos – 100 x 50 x 50 cm
- 10 to 23 kilos – 176 x 78 x 58 cm
Notes on sending parcels internationally
Prices for sending packages outside of the Netherlands may vary depending on the destination country.
Customs clearance tax
- Parcels sent from countries outside of the EU will be subject to customs inspection and clearance. You will be charged for VAT, customs duties, and clearing tax if and when the following conditions are met: From July 2021, all imported products are subject to VAT
- the prior exemption for items under 22 euros is no longer in effect
- you are a resident of the European Union.
- A present with a monetary value more than 45 euros is mentioned.
Please keep in mind that these expenses might be rather significant, and that they will be required to be paid in cash at the time of delivery.
Track & Trace
In exchange for an additional fee, you can have your item or letter shipped with a Track and Trace number. Once the item has begun to be processed, you will be able to track and trace your package here.
Instead of being delivered to your home address in some instances, a shipment will be transported to the most convenient pickup location. This might be the closest post office or a parcel store that is related to the delivery business that will be handling your package, depending on where you are located.
The majority of the material on this page pertains to shipping letters and packages through PostNL. Other specialized delivery firms, such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS, are available as options.
Are post offices open today? Coronavirus opening times and advice
- YOU’VE GOT MAIL
- 11:49, 3 Jan 2022
- Updated: 12:02, 3 Jan 2022
About this page, you can find information on mailing letters and packages through PostNL. Other specialized delivery firms, such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS, are available as alternatives.
Are Post Offices open today?
Post offices will, in fact, continue to be open on this day.There are around 11,500 Post Office branches in the United Kingdom, the most majority of which are operated independently or under a franchise agreement.The Royal Mail, on the other hand, will not be collecting or delivering mail today since January 3, 2022, is a bank holiday in the United Kingdom.People will be able to post letters and parcels today, but there will be no collection of these items available.If you do need to visit a Post Office today, remember to follow the Covid guidelines provided by the government.
When you’re inside, put on a mask and stand at least 2 meters away from other customers.
What are Post Offices opening times?
Opening hours have always been different from branch to branch, with no defined hours across the whole network.While stand-alone post offices are now functioning, the hours of operation vary from branch to branch, with Sunday closures.Other Post Offices’ hours of operation may be found by using the organization’s online branch finder tool.If you go to your local Post Office and it is closed, there should be a banner in the window directing you to the location of the nearest open location.
What services does the Post Office offer?
Post offices all around the country offer much more than just the ability to purchase stamps and mail letters and goods to and from customers.Packing products such as padded envelopes and other items required to transport packages through the mail safely and securely are also available from the company.You may also utilize your local Post Office to access your high-street bank account and perform transactions such as withdrawals, deposits, balance inquiries, and other similar operations.Customers can also use the Post Office’s GOV.UK services to check the authenticity of their papers.Passport applications and renewals can also be completed online.
Many post offices will also sell other things such as greeting cards and magazines in addition to letters and packages.People are in tears as a new parent reveals a heartwarming note from her postman, as well as her incredibly emotional response.
Opening times of Post Office
- Post offices
- Post Office
- Filters Open now
- Sunday shopping
- Open today after
- Open on
More Post offices in the UK
Is the post office closed today?Try one of the other Post offices in the area if it doesn’t work.Post Office establishments are open Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m.to 5:30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.to 2 p.m., and most are closed on Sunday.
Find out the exact opening hours of Post Office in our branch locator.Post Office has over 10 establishments throughout the United Kingdom.Watford has the most establishments, followed by Abbots Langley and St.Albans.Post Office has over 10 establishments throughout the United Kingdom.This Post office may be found in a total of four cities around the country.
- For information about current operating hours at one of the sites, please select from the list.
- Sunday and late-night shopping hours are included, as well as the store’s address, phone number, and website address and information.
About Post Office
Post Office Ltd is the largest retail post office firm in the United Kingdom, offering a variety of services as well as a diverse selection of products.The postal services supplied by the Post Office are delivered through the Royal Mail and Parcelforce delivery services, which are both owned and administered by the government.Customers may utilize an online track and trace service to keep track of the progress of their item delivery, which is quite convenient.Aside from standard postal and parcel services, the Post Office also provides travel and automobile insurance, as well as a Post Office Credit Card, which is issued by the Bank of Ireland, among other things.The Post Office now offers a wide range of financial services, including advise on savings, mortgages, and loans, in addition to the credit card service.
Does the post office open now?
Yes! Although the United States Postal Service recognizes that the Postal Service is a critical service, all post office facilities will remain accessible to pedestrian traffic while complying with any state or local safety directives relating to COVID-19.
What time do US post offices open?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country. Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m. or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.
Are Post Offices Open on Sunday UK?
The Post Office has announced that it is now the largest retailer in the United Kingdom that is open on Sundays, with 3,800 outlets operating seven days a week. The fact that millions of people across the United Kingdom may now use Post Office services seven days a week fills me with joy.
What are lobby hours at post office?
There are proposals to reduce retail lobby hours from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, starting in the fall of 2018. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays would be the only days that the lobby would be closed.
Is the post office open Easter Monday?
Is there a post office open on Good Friday and Easter Sunday? There will be no mail pickups or deliveries on Good Friday, April 2, or Easter Monday, April 4, due to the holiday.
How do I call my local post office?
In order to gain more assistance, you can call 800-ASK-USPS. The agent will be able to provide you with the phone number of any post office location that you want information on.
What is the last pickup time at the post office?
It is required that the final collection planned be at 5:00 p.m. or later, unless an exemption has been approved. Information about the exception procedure may be found in section 313.5.
Who can I call about my USPS package?
The customer service telephone number for the United States Postal Service® (USPS®) is 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777). When a consumer dials the number, they will hear a greeting followed by a language selection option (press 2 for Spanish).
What time does mail go out from post office?
How late does the United States Postal Service (USPS) deliver mail and packages each day? According to information made available directly from the United States Postal Service, the ″normal″ delivery window for mail carried by USPS personnel will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, beginning in the morning and ending in the evening.
What time do post offices open UK?
Saturday and Sunday hours are normally from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with some locations staying open until 12:30 p.m. Post boxes may be found in almost every city, town, and village in the United Kingdom.
Do Royal Mail deliver on Sundays?
Yes, the Royal Mail does deliveries on Sundays as well. Below are some important days to keep an eye out for if they fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
How do homeless get a PO box?
A homeless person can apply for PO BoxTM service at their local Post OfficeTM by submitting an application. The Postmaster may grant approval to the application if one or more of the following requirements are satisfied: The window clerk or the Postmaster is familiar with the applicant. An unknown applicant produces identification in accordance with the law.
How much does a PO Box cost at UPS?
Breaking Down the Costs of a UPS Mailbox It costs between $10 and $30 per month to rent small size UPS boxes; medium size UPS boxes cost between $20 and $40 per month; and large UPS box rentals cost between $30 and $50 per month.
Are the UK post offices open?
Are post offices open on this particular day? The answer is yes, post offices have stayed open throughout the year, including during the lockdowns. There are around 11,500 Post Office branches in the United Kingdom, the most majority of which are operated independently or under a franchise agreement.
What days are the post office closed for Easter?
On Easter Sunday, will the post office be open or closed? Post Office branches are generally closed on Sundays, and this will be the case on Easter Sunday as well as any other Sunday.
Is the post office open in Juneteenth?
Is it true that post offices are closed on Juneteenth? Although the United States Postal Service will stay open on Friday and Saturday, with regular mail delivery, this may change in the next year. It was announced that the United States Postal Service ″is completely supportive of the new Juneteenth National Independence Day Act and the designation of June 19 as a federal holiday.
How do I contact the post office by phone?
Telephone relay service (TTY/ASCII) for those with hearing and speech impairments: 1-800-877-8339 Toll-free number: 1-800-845-6136 – for those with hearing and speech difficulties who want to communicate solely in Spanish. 1-866-377-8642 — for people who are hard of hearing or have speech problems.
Who do I call if my mail is not being delivered?
Call the United States Postal Service Customer Service at (800) 275-8777 or visit your local Postal Service Consumer & Industry Contact office for more information on the USPS.
How do I contact my postmaster?
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or 1-800-877-8339 if you are hearing or speech impaired. Visit your local post office and speak with the station manager (postmaster).
Is it faster to mail from post office?
They are normally approximately the same pace whether you use your local post office, unless your post office is large enough to send many trucks to the central site.
Can you collect post for someone else?
Please bring the Something for you card (or electronic SMS/email notice) as well as one of the pieces of identification listed above, in the name of the person to whom the item is addressed. If you are unable to present any of the identification listed above in the name of the person to whom the item is addressed, you can still collect the item.
Can I use the post office as my address?
In general, a post office box can be used in lieu of a street address when creating a location where people can send mail, but not when someone has to identify himself to the government or when registering with the government. This means that they must identify each employee by name, social security number, and mailing address before they can make those payments.
Can the post office hold my mail without permission?
Yes, A postman can place a hold on mail for a variety of reasons, including safety concerns, a backlog of mail raising the possibility that the recipient has relocated or failed to provide a forwarding order, among others. Theft of postal property is classified as a safety issue.
Can I see exactly where my USPS package is?
Go to the location you want to visit. The USPS tracking number (which may be found at the bottom of a mailing label) should be entered into the search field without any dashes or spaces. Select ″Check Status″ from the drop-down menu. View your package’s scan history as well as its current status information.
To view a table of general USPS hours for Monday through Sunday, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.Please keep in mind that US Postal Service hours are subject to change, but generally follow the following standards.This is discussed in further depth in the paragraph that follows the table below.The United States Postal Service (abbreviated as USPS) is a United States government organization that was established in 1971.This autonomous institution, which is mandated by the United States Constitution, is responsible for providing postal service throughout the country.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) presently runs more than 200,000 vehicles and employs more than 600,000 people around the country.The postal service is responsible for delivering the most mail to the greatest number of addresses in the globe (area wise).With over 150 million delivery sites in the United States and over 240,000 delivery routes, there’s a good possibility that you’ve mailed or received mail through the United States Postal Service.Whether you have experience with the US Postal Service or not, it is an essential issue for everybody living in the United States.
- We’re here to supply you with some general information on the United States Postal Service’s office hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|USPS hours may vary by location*|
The hours of operation for the United States Postal Service vary widely from location to location, however there are certain consistent patterns.Monday through Saturday, the United States Postal Service opens its doors at 9 a.m., on average.For certain areas, this time may be up to an hour early than the stated time.Closing timings are a little more difficult to pin down precisely.It is possible for offices to close at any moment within a wide variety of varied hours, such as from midday to eight o’clock in some circumstances.
While the USPS hours vary from day to day, one day of the week is more consistent than the others: the post office is closed on Sundays.For those of you who are curious about USPS delivery timings, they are the same as business hours.This implies that you shouldn’t anticipate your delivery to arrive on a Sunday or on USPS holiday weekends.The table above provides a high-level summary of the United States Postal Service’s business hours for the week.
HOW TO FIND USPS HOURS
The United States Postal Service locations tool is one of the most trustworthy resources for discovering US post office opening hours.This link will take you directly to the official website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).From here, you may select either your city and state or your zip code to get started.Choose a distance from the bar to the right of the search key to specify how far you’re prepared to travel before pressing the search button.It is also possible to choose specific geographical types and authorised postal service providers (such as pickup services, greeting card services, and passports).
You may choose the post office you want by clicking on the red thumbnail with the flag.On this page, you will also find USPS hours of operation, contact information, and driving instructions.
Google Maps makes it easy to find out when the USPS is open for business as well.The link provided here will take you directly to Google’s official Maps website, where you may enter the phrase ″USPS″ in the search field to find a location near you.In addition to more important information, you will be presented with a list of USPS hours and locations in your immediate vicinity.Google Maps provides you with the phone number, address, ratings, and directions to the office if you need them.You will be able to view all of the USPS operating hours for each site on a daily basis.
Use the map below as a tool to quickly check the USPS open hours and closing dates for your local postal service location.
With the USPS mobile app, completing your duties has never been simpler or more convenient.The United States Postal Service has made this program available on both the Apple Store and Google Play for download.The app has a wealth of information and features, with USPS hours being just one of them.With USPS Mobile, you can print labels, purchase stamps, track parcels, and do a variety of other tasks.Find out when your package label has been produced, when it has been delivered, and when you should anticipate it to arrive at your door.
The mobile application allows you to follow USPS arrival schedules straight from your phone, so you’ll never have to wonder if your mail will arrive today again!
When it comes to the United States Postal Service’s postal office hours, there are several elements to consider.We’ve previously spoken about the similarities and differences that separate offices have when it comes to Sunday hours.You may also include the US Postal Service’s holiday hours in this list.The holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are the same in every office and do not often change.Some holiday closures are self-explanatory, and they are common across all government departments.
Thanksgiving Day, Martin Luther King Jr.Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Christmas Day, and New