The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday.
What are the opening hours of the post office?
The regular opening times of most Post Office establishments are from Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM, on Saturday 9AM-12:30AM, most are closed on Sunday. Find the actual opening hours of Post Office in our branch locator.
Is the post office open on New Year’s Day?
The U.S. Postal Service is actually not closed on those days, and their opening hours are typically unaffected on non-holidays although some locations may choose to close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Frequently Asked Questions Are post office hours affected by COVID-19?
How do I contact post office customer service?
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Post Office, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
How late is the post office open?
You have people standing at the door to get their mail and they have no idea when it will open. Like everything else in Glendale this is run badly with no thought about the customer. If you are not going to open at 6:00am you should at least post new hours on the door.
When is the slowest time at the post office?
No one likes standing in line, so you’ll want to get to the post office during its least busy time: about 30 minutes after it opens. Usually, this is between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. During peak mailing seasons, such as the holidays, get those precious packages sent early to make sure they arrive on time. 2.
Are post offices still open on Saturday?
Post Offices will remain open on Saturdays, though, to sell stamps and other postal products. Mail addressed to post office boxes will continue to be available Saturday. The Government Accountability Office has raised questions about whether the Postal Service could realize $3.1 billion in savings by ending Saturday mail.
When does the post office close on weekends?
Yes, the Post Office Opens on Saturday. Post offices remain open every Saturday (not all post offices). Also, after the ending of Saturday mail delivery, post offices will remain open on Saturdays to sell stamps and other postal products. Mail addressed to PO boxes will continue to be available on Saturday.
Opening times of Post Office
- Post offices
- Post Office
- Filters Open now
- Sunday shopping
- Open today after
- Open on
More Post offices in the UK
Is the post office closed today?Try one of the other Post offices in the area if it doesn’t work.Generally, most Post Office locations are open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Saturday from 9AM to 2PM, and Sunday are closed in most cases, but some are open on Saturday and Sunday are closed in most cases, but some are open on Monday and Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
In our branch locator, you can find out what time the Post Office is actually open.Post Office has more than ten locations in the United Kingdom; Watford is the city with the greatest number of locations, followed by Abbots Langley and Kings Langley.This Post office may be found in a total of four cities around the country.
For information about current operating hours at one of the sites, please select from the list.Sunday and late-night shopping hours are included, as well as the store’s address, phone number, and website address and information.
About Post Office
Post Office Ltd is the largest retail post office firm in the United Kingdom, offering a variety of services as well as a diverse selection of products.The postal services supplied by the Post Office are delivered through the Royal Mail and Parcelforce delivery services, which are both owned and administered by the government.Customers may utilize an online track and trace service to keep track of the progress of their item delivery, which is quite convenient.
Aside from standard postal and parcel services, the Post Office also provides travel and automobile insurance, as well as a Post Office Credit Card, which is issued by the Bank of Ireland, among other things.The Post Office now offers a wide range of financial services, including advise on savings, mortgages, and loans, in addition to the credit card service.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.
A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.(January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).
Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.
This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
Is The Post Office Open Today?
Yes!Due to the fact that today is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during regular weekday hours.Wishing you a successful mailing!
There are few things more annoying than arriving to the post office only to discover that the doors have been locked from the inside.The United States Postal Service (USPS) takes the delivery of mail very seriously, and there aren’t many situations that can lead them to shut its operations.They do, however, observe a few federal holidays throughout the year, during which time mail is not delivered and the local post office is closed to the public.
Fortunately, if you merely need to check your PO Box, most locations provide access to them at any time of day or night, even when the postal counter may be closed.In case you’re wondering whether or not post offices are open today, just take a peek at the notice below!
Is The Post Office Open Tomorrow?
Yes!Due to the fact that tomorrow is not a postal holiday, post offices will be operating during their regular weekday hours.Wishing you a successful mailing!Perhaps you’re out shopping today for that one perfect present that has to go in the mail as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, you may simply want stamps in order to mail a few correspondences.
- Hopefully, there isn’t a postal holiday tomorrow!
- Although the postal service only closes for a few days each year, it is a good idea to double-check the post office hours to ensure that they will be open the next day before making the journey.
- So, will the post office be open on Monday?
See the solution in the section below!
2022 Post Office Holidays/Events
Maybe you’re thinking, ″When does the post office close?″ or something similar.Each year, the United States Postal Service observes a number of holidays, during which time the postal service and post office facilities are normally closed.It is possible that a holiday will fall on a Sunday in some situations.Due to the fact that the post office is already closed on Sundays, the holiday is normally commemorated on the Monday after.
- They will just keep all mail for the duration of the holiday and deliver it all the following day on the job.
- Any inquiries concerning the postal schedule or holidays can be answered by contacting your local postmaster or calling 1-800-ASK-USPS.
- On days when the post office is closed, you may purchase stamps at a variety of local businesses such as Wal-Mart and others if you really must have them.
- On usps.com, you may also purchase a broad variety of things, including stamps.
The holiday schedule for the entire year 2022 is shown in the chart below.
2022 USPS Holidays
|New Year’s Day||Friday, December 31|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Monday, January 17|
|Presidents’ Day / Washington’s Birthday||Monday, February 21|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||Monday, June 20|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 10|
|Veterans Day||Friday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 24|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 26|
Other holidays such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are also observed by some individuals, and they wonder if post offices are closed on those days as well.Despite popular belief, the United States Postal Service is not closed on those days, and its operating hours are generally unchanged on non-holiday days, although some facilities may choose to close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve to accommodate customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are post office hours affected by COVID-19?
The Coronavirus pandemic has not had an impact on local post office hours in the vast majority of cases.Local establishments must adhere to their own set of rules on the wearing of masks and the practice of social distance.In other cities, such as New York, municipal regulations may have required the post office to lock its doors to the general public for a period of time.However, for the most part, the post office has stayed open since it is regarded to be a vital function in most communities.
How can I find a post office near me?
The United States Postal Service maintains a presence in almost every town in the country, so there is likely to be a station near you.The question is, how do you find out where your nearest post office is located?Easy!To find the nearest post office, simply use our easy post office locator to get the address.
- In addition to the address, you’ll find a map, phone numbers, and information on the services available at the site.
- You will learn everything there is to know about your neighborhood post office!
Post Office Business Hours
It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Indian Post Office Timings – Daily Working Hours, Lunch Time
In a variety of ways, the Indian Postal Service is advantageous and beneficial to Indian inhabitants in general.Letters are sent and received through the post office system.The Indian Postal Department operates all of the post offices around the country.There was a time in India when there was no post office, and people communicated by sending and receiving letters through messengers.
- For those who wish to send communications, this is a time-consuming and expensive method.
- People, on the other hand, are no longer experiencing any difficulties.
- In 1963, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord Dalhousie, established penny postage.
- Everything in India has altered as a result of what happened that day.
The Post Office is now open to provide assistance to the general public.Here you will find information about the Indian Post Office hours of operation, working hours, lunch hours, and so on.More information on the Indian Post Office may be found in the article.In India, the postal system is administered by the Indian government, which is a subordinate of the Ministry of communications.The post office was established on the 1st of October, 1854, by Lord Dalhousie, who was responsible for the introduction of the new Indian postal services.The Indian Postal Service is now under the control of the Government of India.
- The Post Office’s headquarters are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi.
- The post office generates a total of Rs 11,496.18 crore in income per year.
- In India, the postal system is organized into 23 postal circles, with the Chief Postmaster General in charge of each circle.
Each circle is subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.The world’s highest post office, located in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh, is at a height of 14,567 feet and is the world’s highest postal facility.
Post Offices In India
In India, there is now a post office for the general public in every town and city.The Indian Post Office provides assistance to customers in a variety of ways at an inexpensive cost.People who work in the post office do not have to spend a lot of money to conduct their jobs.In India, the Post Office now plays an important part in both our personal and official lives and activities.
- Despite the fact that India has grown technologically, the postal service has managed to preserve its stability.
- In order to function more efficiently and effectively, the postal department has separated the Post Offices into 16 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the postmaster general.
- The post offices were divided into three groups, which were the Head post offices, the sub-post offices, and the E-D Branch Post Offices.
- The Indian Postal Service has provided us with the operating hours so that people may visit the post office without having to wait for long periods of time.
Indian Post Office Timings
The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.on all days, with the exception of specific holidays, which are listed below.In some situations, the post office’s operating hours are extended..
- People can visit the Indian Post Office according to the hours when it is open.
- The post office is closed on Sundays, with the exception of the night post offices.
- Apart from that, the post office was closed on holidays.
- The post offices are open on Saturdays as well, with the exception of Gazetted Holidays.
In some instances, such as when the government declares a holiday for one day, the post office will be closed on that particular day.
|Days||Post office Timing|
|Monday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Indian Post Office Lunch Time
It varies from circle to circle what time the Indian Post Office serves lunch.Employees take a break from their regular working hours for lunch.They have their lunch and then take a little break.There is no activity at the post office during this period.
- If possible, avoid going to any Indian Post Office during their lunch hour, as this is against the law.
- When customers go to the restaurant at noon, they must wait.
- After lunch has concluded, the personnel return to their places of employment.
- Lunch at the Indian Post Office is from 1:30 pm to 2.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Indian Post Office Daily Work
These days, the Indian Post Office is responsible for a wide range of tasks.Mail services, money remittance, life insurance, banking services, retail services, and other similar services are available.New services and amenities are being added to all Indian post offices on a daily basis.Through the mail service, people are now able to send and receive letters and packages.
- For more information about the Indian Postal Service, please visit their website.
- It is necessary for individuals to be aware of the correct opening and closing hours of the Indian Post Office in order to avoid queuing and finish their business effectively.
- Make sure to do your postal duties before lunch, because the post office will be much more packed after lunch than it was before noon.
Indian Post Office Holidays 2021
Indian post offices are open on a daily basis, with the exception of a few specific holidays. This page contains a list of those resources.
|January 26||Sunday||Republic Day|
|April 25||Sunday||Mahavir Jayanti|
|May 25||Wednesday||Buddha Purnima|
|02-10-2021||Saturday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 15||Friday||Dussehra (Vijay Dashmi)|
|October 19||Tuesday||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad(Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)|
|November 04||Thursday||Deepavali (Diwali)|
|November 19||Friday||Gurunanak Birthday|
Timesalert is a good source for further information and updates.
An Post – Dublin Post Office branches opening hours
In Dublin, there are a number of Post Office branches to choose from. See the table below for the addresses and hours of operation for all An Post Dublin branches and post offices. We discovered 15 locations for An Post in Dublin. View in a list
An Post Dublin Address
An Post Dublin Opening Hours
Dublin 1Telephone: 01-8788067 58 Dorset Street UpperDublin 1 Lunch is not served.13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-8747121 to make an appointment at 97 Parnell Street, Dublin 1.
- Lunch is not served.
- 13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Summerhill ParadeDublin 1County DublinD01 NY68 is now closed.
01-8551387 is the number to call.Lunch is not served.13:00-14:15 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 The address is 16 Merrion Row, Dublin 2, and the phone number is 01-6765961.Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Closed19-24 Saint Andrew’s StreetDublin 2Telephone: 01-705825619-24 Saint Andrew’s StreetDublin 2 Every month on the first Tuesday, the doors open at 9:00 a.m.
- MondayTuesday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Sunday09:0009:3009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed18:0018:0018:0018:0018:0013:00 The address is: 24 Erne Street UpperDublin 2; the phone number is: 01-6775508.
Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 1 King Street NorthDublin 7Tel: 01-87336061-3 King Street NorthDublin 7 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Villa Park Gardens19 Nephin RoadDublin 7Telephone: 01-838 8979Villa Park Gardens19 Nephin RoadDublin 7Telephone: 01-838 8979 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Kevin Street Upper/New Street SouthBlock 100 is currently closed.
- Cathedral CourtNew Street SouthDublin 8D08 NP68Telephone: 01-4543485Website: www.cathedralcourt.ie Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-6703831 to make an appointment at 37 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8.Closed from 13:00 to 14:15 for lunch.Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Open45-47 James’s StreetDublin 8Telephone: 01-402027045-47 James’s StreetDublin 8 MondayTuesday This week’s schedule is as follows: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Call 01-6779201 to make an appointment at 5 Usher’s Quay in Dublin 8.Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 It is now closed at 23 Ashtown Grove, Navan Road, Dublin 7.
- Call the following number: 01 8382179 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 The StrandNorth Strand RoadNorth StrandDublin 3Telephone: 01-8740110 The StrandNorth Strand RoadNorth StrandDublin 3 Closed for lunch from 13:00 to 14:15 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
- Sunday09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 ClosedOrmond Quay Upper Post OfficeOrmond Building31-36 Ormond Quay UpperDublin 7Telephone: 01-8044539Ormond Quay Upper Post OfficeOrmond Building31-36 Ormond Quay UpperDublin 7 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the days off.
- Friday and Saturday are the days to be out and about.
Sunday 09:0009:0009:0009:0009:0009:00 Closed17:3017:3017:3017:3017:3013:00 Closed
An Post Dublin Map
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided for An Post Dublin post office branches is current at the time of publication; nonetheless, An Post branches may alter their location or contact details before we have the opportunity to update our own listings.As a result, we always recommend that you phone the An Post office in Dublin ahead of time to check any information you might need before you visit them.
Usa post office location and opening hours
This map was derived from the vector graphic ″Map of the United States with state names.svg.″
|Alabama (AL) Alaska (AK) Arizona (AZ) Arkansas (AR) California (CA) Colorado (CO) Connecticut (CT) Delaware (DE) District of Columbia (DC) Florida (FL)||Georgia (GA) Hawaii (HI) Idaho (ID) Illinois (IL) Indiana (IN) Iowa (IA) Kansas (KS) Kentucky (KY) Louisiana (LA) Maine (ME)||Maryland (MD) Massachusetts (MA) Michigan (MI) Minnesota (MN) Mississippi (MS) Missouri (MO) Montana (MT) Nebraska (NE) Nevada (NV) New Hampshire (NH)||New Jersey (NJ) New Mexico (NM) New York (NY) North Carolina (NC) North Dakota (ND) Ohio (OH) Oklahoma (OK) Oregon (OR) Pennsylvania (PA) Rhode Island (RI)||South Carolina (SC) South Dakota (SD) Tennessee (TN) Texas (TX) Utah (UT) Vermont (VT) Virginia (VA) Washington (WA) West Virginia (WV) Wisconsin (WI) Wyoming (WY)|
- Please use the links provided above to identify or locate a post office in your area.
- What exactly is the purpose of THIS website? A database of over 79000 locations with post offices in the United States, including: addresses, phone numbers, pick up, mail requirements, passport acceptance (Passport Photo Hours) hours, PO Box access hours, last collection hours, lobby and service hours, on site and off site services, lobby amenities, and more.
- Hours of operation for retail services and pickup
- information on postal requirements
- Find a post office address or Geo-locations by zip code, state, or city with relative ease using our search engine.
- Free of charge, you can suggest a new post office location.
- Please assist us in removing closed post offices by reporting opening hours.
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
1.Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number one.
- Unless otherwise stated, there is no guarantee.
- Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.
- Return to legal disclaimer number two.
3.Deliveries on New Year’s Day are only available in a restricted number of areas.It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number three.
Find USPS Locations: Glossary
] These are definitions for popular Post OfficeTM location types and services that are offered as filtering choices in the Find USPS® Locations tool’s Find USPS® Locations filtering options.These choices may be used to reduce your search results when looking for a Post Office, and the location information page will show you which services are offered in person at a certain facility while searching for a Post Office.Locations of the United States Postal Service A Post Office is manned by employees of the United States Postal Service and offers window service hours.There are several Post Offices with open, after-hour lobbies that include self-service kiosks and access to PO BoxesTM.
- The majority of collection boxes are freestanding mailboxes, such as the well-known USPS Blue Box, special white mailboxes for prepaid Priority Mail Express® products, lobby drop-off slots, or mail chutes in office building lobby drop-off slots.
- The timings for picking up the box are listed on the label.
- Collection Box Specifications Contract Postal Units (CPUs) are small firms that operate within an existing business environment.
- Despite the fact that they are not standalone Post Offices, CPUs offer a comprehensive variety of USPS retail items and services at standard USPS pricing.
self-service parcel lockers located in handy places where you may pick up or ship items, gopost units are automated, secure, self-service parcel lockers.Locate a gopost site in your area.In addition to selling stamps, a National Retailer is an Approved Postal Provider® that provides shipping and mailing services to customers.In major retail malls, a few kiosks are available.The majority of kiosks are located in Post Office lobbies and provide many of the same services that are offered at the full-service Post Office.At kiosks, you may purchase stamps, weigh parcels, and print mailing labels for Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express shipping services.
- If you provide packing tape, you can use our free shipping boxes to mail your purchases.
- A Village Post OfficeTM (VPO) is a Postal facility that provides a restricted range of postal products and services.
- Village post offices are not standalone structures, but rather locations within existing enterprises, such as a store or a library, where mail is delivered.
A Blue Box is the well-known USPS® blue painted street box that you may have seen in your neighborhood.The box label indicates when it is time to be collected.Businesses will often travel to a Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU) or a detached mail unit if they have a business mailing account in order to drop off a bulk mailing.Upon arrival at the facility, USPS® staff will inspect the mail for proper preparation and eligibility, assess the appropriate postage, and charge your business account with the appropriate postage for each sending.Specifications for Bulk Mail Manage the balance of your bulk mail account at the Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU), which is where your bulk mailing permission is kept on file.
- Specifications for Bulk Mail The United States Postal Service® is pleased to collaborate with the Department of Soldiers Affairs (VA) to distribute complimentary burial flags to the families of dead veterans.
- To request a burial flag, you must first download and complete VA Form 27-2008, Application for United States Flag for Burial Purposes, before submitting your request.
- Obtain a burial flag for the veteran by bringing his or her completed application, as well as a copy of his or her DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, to your local Post OfficeTM location.
Specifics on the Burial Flag Business Reply Mail® (BRM) is a domestic service that allows businesses who have been granted a permission to provide their consumers a simple, pre-paid means of responding to a letter or letterbox.BRM items can contain postcards, envelopes, self-mailers, flats, and labels, among other things.Information on Business Reply Mail® Any business mailer who wishes to deliver Business Reply Mail® (BRM) must first apply for and get a permission from the Federal Communications Commission.Applicants must complete Form 3615, Mailing Permission Application and Customer Profile, and submit it to the Post OfficeTM facility that will be responsible for providing the BRM permit number (generally, the Post Office where the Business Reply Mail will be returned to).
It should be noted that a BRM permit is subject to an annual charge that can be paid in cash, cheque, or money order.Information on Business Reply Mail® When the Post OfficeTM location is open for business during Call Referral hours, workers are on hand to answer phone calls from customers.Post OfficeTM carriers deliver and pick up mail and goods for residential and commercial clients along Postal routes that are related to specific locations in a predetermined pattern.In their delivery zones, look for Post Office facilities that provide Schedule a Pickup and Pickup on Demand® services.If you have any general queries concerning mail delivery, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.The Bird Hunting Stamp is a government license (permission) that comes in the form of a stamp that allows the purchaser to hunt migratory birds in the United States.
- Duck stamps are not to be used as postage under any circumstances.
- These permission stamps can be purchased online through The Postal Store® or in person at a Post OfficeTM retail counter.
- Duck Stamp Specifications General Delivery is a mail service that allows you to pick up mail that has been sent to you by a Post OfficeTM store in your area.
- This service can be utilized if your permanent address is unavailable or if you need to send mail to someone else while your permanent address is unavailable.
- Delivery Specifications in General Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®) service is the most expedient overseas shipping option offered by the United States Postal Service®.
- GXG packages are delivered in 1–3 business days to more than 190 countries, with overnight delivery available in many parts of Canada and the United Kingdom.
FedEx Express is responsible for international shipping and delivery services.GXG Specifications Find Post OfficeTM locations that offer postage-paid greeting, birthday, special occasion, and holiday cards, as well as stamps and envelopes for mailing.You may now purchase greeting cards online at The Postal Store®.Label Broker® is a service provided by the Post OfficeTM that allows you to print outbound and return shipping labels using a Label Broker ID or QR Code that an online shipper sends you in lieu of a physical label.You can use this service to print outbound and return shipping labels using a Label Broker ID or QR Code that an online shipper sends you in lieu of a physical label.To print your label online, use the Label Broker tool (or if you have access to a printer, you may print your label using the Label Broker service).
Locate Post OfficeTM locations in your area that sell and cash domestic money orders (also known as money orders).Learn more about sending and receiving domestic money orders, as well as fees, purchase limitations, and other important information.Money Order Information for Residents of the United States Find Post OfficeTM locations to file queries about money orders that have gone missing, been misplaced, or been stolen.Following the submission of your money order and the commencement of your investigation, you will be able to track the progress of your inquiry online.Check the Status of a Money Order International money orders can be purchased and cashed at Post OfficeTM locations across the world.
Find out more about sending and receiving foreign money orders, as well as fees, purchase limitations, and other important information.Information about International Money Orders The majority of Post OfficeTM facilities are willing to handle first-time passport applications.Make an appointment online or at a Post Office self-service kiosk to avoid waiting in line.
If you’re renewing your passport, you may send it straight to the State Department via the postal service.Read on to learn more about the passport services available at USPS® facilities.Service Specifications for Passports Because of the coronavirus epidemic, most Post OfficeTM sites that provide passport services now need you to make an appointment online before visiting them.There are still a few Post Office locations that provide walk-in passport services.
- If you’re renewing your passport, you may send it straight to the State Department via the postal service.
- Read on to learn more about the passport services available at USPS® facilities.
- Service Specifications for Passports Stamps and philatelic goods, such as commemorative stamps, first-day-of-issue souvenirs, and keepsakes, may be purchased at Post OfficeTM stores around the country.
Collector’s Zone® is also a great place to look for collectibles online.Responsible mail requires the signature of the receiver to serve as proof of delivery or to safeguard against loss or damage during the mail delivery process.Accountable mail includes goods such as Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, Collect on Delivery, Registered Mail®, Return Receipt, and Signature ConfirmationTM products, as well as mail with a value of more than $200 in insurance.Accountable Mailing Addresses A USPS Hold Mail® request will cause ALL mail (including letters and parcels) to be held at a Post OfficeTM facility for ALL persons residing at the given address for the duration of the request.If you have a USPS.com® account, you can arrange Hold Mail Service for up to 30 days in advance online.
- Hold on to the Mailing Addresses PO BoxTM service is a premium service that is available at Post OfficeTM locations for a cost to residential and commercial clients that require more than free home delivery or general delivery may be accommodated.
- Many locations provide access to PO Boxes 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and if a shipment is too large to fit in your box, we’ll store it for you in a secure place.
- Postal Addresses and Phone Numbers An Express USPS® collection box is a white mailbox that has been particularly designated for the collection of prepaid Priority Mail Express® products.
The box label indicates when it is time to be collected.Specifications for Priority Mail Express In major retail malls, a few kiosks are available.The majority of kiosks are located in Post OfficeTM lobbies and provide many of the same services that are offered at the full-service Post Office.At kiosks, you may purchase stamps, weigh parcels, and print shipping labels for Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® items.If you provide packing tape, you can use our free shipping boxes to mail your purchases.
- Send a secure wire transfer to individuals or businesses in countries that have agreements with the United States Postal Service® by using the Sure Money® (DineroSeguro®) service.
- If a retail counter is provided at a Post OfficeTM location, you can pay for and schedule the money transfer there.
- Sure-Find Money Specifics
Cutoff Dates for December 25
Find the USPS® suggested domestic, international, and military deadlines in these tables if you’re mailing holiday cards and gifts for Hanukkah (November 28–December 6), Christmas (December 25), Kwanzaa (December 26–January 1), or other holiday customs. Please do not delay in mailing and shipping your package; the earlier you send, the better.
- See the table below for acceptable shipping dates.
- Check out the free shipping materials available online or at your local Post OfficeTM—check out the holiday hours.
- Make shipment labels
- print them off.
- Make an appointment for a free package pickup
1The actual delivery date may vary based on the point of origin and destination, as well as the date and time of Post Office acceptance, as well as other factors, such as customs delays.Priority Mail Express shipments sent between December 22 and December 25 are eligible for a refund only if the shipment is not delivered or delivery attempts are unsuccessful within two business days of the shipment’s delivery attempt date.See DMM® Section 604.9.2 for further information.3GXG® Notes: Unless otherwise stated, this is not a guarantee.
- The dates are for expected delivery before December 25, unless otherwise stated.
- The actual delivery date may differ based on the point of origin and destination, the day and hour of Post Office acceptance, and other factors, such as customs delays.
- There are certain limits.
- 4 p.m.
EMS is offered to military/diplomatic Post OfficesTM that have been designated.To find out if this service is offered to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, contact your local postal office.
Find a Post Office – Jersey Post
- Looking for the location of your local Post Office? We have 19 post offices and 130 post boxes spread out around the island of Great Britain. Please use the navigation bar to the left to get information about post office operating hours, services offered at a certain branch, or collection times from your local post box. Our Customer Care Team is accessible Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. Please use the filtering box below to narrow down the list of post office and postbox locations. Alternatively, you may click on the pins on the map to the right to obtain information unique to a certain place. Please take notice of the following: The Elizabeth Terminal post box is now available for collections Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., with a Saturday collection at 11 a.m.
- The Gorey post office will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, March 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.
- The following hours will be in effect until further notice at the Roseville and Millbrook post offices:- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.on every day except Sundays and postal holidays.
- This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.
- I’ve already specified in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.
- For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.
- You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Lunch is served from 1.30 to 2.00 p.m. in the post office. It will take around half an hour to have lunch. If you arrive at a certain post office between the hours of 1.30 and 2.00 pm, you will have to wait to receive post office services. Due to the fact that it is lunchtime at the post office (Post office lunch timing)
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Monday through Friday is usually a holiday for the post office. Aside from that, there are a total of 14 postal holidays observed throughout the year. All post offices, including those on Sunday, are closed on these days. You may get a list of post office holidays in 2021 by visiting this page.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?
- Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- Do India Post employees work on Sundays?
- Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.
- Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.to 3.00 p.m.Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?Yes.However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.
- Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.
- In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.
- Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?
5.00 p.m.is the answer.The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.What time does the post office open on Saturdays?In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.
- Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.
- Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
- What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?
What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
Are post offices open today? Coronavirus opening times and advice
- YOU’VE GOT MAIL
- 11:49, 3 Jan 2022
- Updated: 12:02, 3 Jan 2022
Branch offices of the United States Postal Service should be open for business as usual today, however opening hours may be modified due to the bank holiday. In the meanwhile, consumers will continue to be able to receive benefits and pay bills, in addition to using the standard letter and package sending services.
Are Post Offices open today?
Post offices will, in fact, continue to be open on this day.There are around 11,500 Post Office branches in the United Kingdom, the most majority of which are operated independently or under a franchise agreement.The Royal Mail, on the other hand, will not be collecting or delivering mail today since January 3, 2022, is a bank holiday in the United Kingdom.People will be able to post letters and parcels today, but there will be no collection of these items available.
- If you do need to visit a Post Office today, remember to follow the Covid guidelines provided by the government.
- When you’re inside, put on a mask and stand at least 2 meters away from other customers.
What are Post Offices opening times?
Opening hours have always been different from branch to branch, with no defined hours across the whole network.While stand-alone post offices are now functioning, the hours of operation vary from branch to branch, with Sunday closures.Other Post Offices’ hours of operation may be found by using the organization’s online branch finder tool.If you go to your local Post Office and it is closed, there should be a banner in the window directing you to the location of the nearest open location.
What services does the Post Office offer?
Post offices all around the country offer much more than just the ability to purchase stamps and mail letters and goods to and from customers.Packing products such as padded envelopes and other items required to transport packages through the mail safely and securely are also available from the company.You may also utilize your local Post Office to access your high-street bank account and perform transactions such as withdrawals, deposits, balance inquiries, and other similar operations.Customers can also use the Post Office’s GOV.UK services to check the authenticity of their papers.
- Passport applications and renewals can also be completed online.
- Many post offices will also sell other things such as greeting cards and magazines in addition to letters and packages.
- People are in tears as a new parent reveals a heartwarming note from her postman, as well as her incredibly emotional response.
Glendale Post Office
NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.Address: 313 East Broadway, Glendale, California 91205 Contact Information Phone: 818-265-9214 Fax: 818-265-9262 TTY: 877-889-2457 Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777) Hours of Operation in Retail Monday Hours of operation: 10:00am – 6:00pm Tuesday from 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.The hours of operation are 10:00 a.m.
- to 6:00 p.m.
- on Wednesday.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m.
- – 6:00 p.m.
(EST) Friday: 10:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.(EST).Saturday from 9:00 a.m.to 3:00 p.m.Sunday is a day off from the lobby.
- Access to a Post Office Box is available.
- Monday 4:00 a.m.
- to 8:00 p.m.
The hours are 4:00am to 8:00pm on Tuesday.The hours of 4:00am to 8:00pm on Wednesday are as follows: The hours of 4:00am to 8:00pm on Thursday are as follows: Friday, 4:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m., Saturday from 4:00 a.m.until 6:00 p.m.Sunday from 4:00 a.m.
- until 4:00 p.m.
- Monday 5:00 p.m.
- is the last day for collection.
5:00 p.m.on Tuesday 5:00 p.m.on Wednesday 5:00 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 5:00 p.m.
Three-hundred-fifty on Saturday Sunday is a closed day.Hours for Passport Appointments* Monday 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m..On Wednesdays, from 8:00 a.m.
- until 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday is a closed day.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m..
- Saturday from 7:00 a.m.
- to 3:00 p.m.
Sunday is a closed day.Routine processing has been re-established.For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID