What time does United States Post Office open Saturday? In Saturday USPS reduce its few hours and open at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close at 12:00 PM/1:00 PM. Every Saturday they operate 4 to 5 hours a day.
What time does the post office open & close?
Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours. Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Is the post office open on Saturday&Sunday?
Most post office locations are open Monday through Saturday and are always closed on Sundays. Some post office locations will only have their lobby area open on Saturdays so customers can access their mailboxes, but will not be able to access the other services and products offered by the United States Postal Service.
Is the post office open on Saturday in India?
Except for Gazetted holidays, the post offices remain open on Saturday too. In some cases like if the government announced a holiday for one day, the post office closed for that day. The Indian Post Office Lunch Time is varying from circle to circle.
What are the holiday hours for the post office?
Post Office Holiday Hours 1 New Year’s Day 2 Good Friday 3 Easter Monday 4 Anzac Day 5 Christmas Day 6 Boxing Day
What time does the post office close on Saturday UK?
Post offices are usually open from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, and until 12:30pm on Saturday.
Is the UK Post Office open on Sundays?
Yes they’re generally closed on Sundays, but the hours on other days vary from branch to branch – some open as early as 8.30 in the morning, some will open until 6.30, some open Saturday afternoons and some close for lunch.
Is post office open on second Saturday in India?
All branches of the Post Office bank operate on all weekdays except Sundays. However, the bank remains closed for two Saturdays that is second and fourth of every month.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
What is the time of speed post?
In India, the post office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, speed post timing is between 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
What time do post offices usually close?
The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday.
What is the British post office called?
1660 saw the establishment of the General Letter Office in the restored Kingdom of England, which would later become the General Post Office (GPO).
Can you post parcels on a Sunday?
Mailing on Sunday is generally a no go. There is little room for error with urgent Royal Mail parcels and certain parcel couriers the only options. The Royal Mail only offers same day delivery on urgent parcels, which is a costly option.
Is there any post today in the UK?
Deliveries are operating as normal across most of the country today. We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week.
Does Royal Mail work on Sunday?
The Royal Mail operates on a traditional schedule of Monday to Saturday, generally not delivering Mail on a Sunday, closing with most banks.
Is Saturday a work day in India?
The official work week in India runs from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6pm each day. In reality, overtime is the norm and most local companies do not compensate their workers for it.
Is Sunday holiday for speed post?
Ans- In normal days,speed Post does not provide delivery on Sundays. But on special cases like festival seasons like rakee, new year special delivery will be provided on Sundays as well.
How can I send Speed post?
Step 1: Buy an envelope from the post office and inserting the letter inside the envelope, paste it and write ‘speed post’ at the top. Step 2: Mention the receiver’s name, postal address and phone number on the left side of the envelope.
Do postman deliver on Saturdays?
Letters were delivered as normal from Monday to Friday. We continued to deliver most parcels on a Saturday during this period. We resumed the six-day-a-week delivery of letters and parcels from 13 June 2020.
Can I collect post office post?
To collect a parcel from a Post Office, you’ll need some proof of identity, as well as the tracking ID. It could be a full driving licence, passport or any of the list below. Just make sure it’s the original (not a copy) and for the person the parcel’s addressed to.
How can I check old speed post status?
SMS based Status: You can also track through the SMS service. Article type ‘ POST track <. 13='' digit='' article='' number=''>. ‘ to track the status and send SMS on 166 or 51969. Alternatively, you can browse the government website and find the consignment status, Www.indiapost.gov.in.
What time does the post office close on Saturday?
There is no difference in the post office Saturday hours and other day hours for the mail/letter carrier. Many people have asked that what time does the mail come on Saturday. The answer is there is no specific time for USPS mail and packages.
Does the post office still deliver on Saturday?
Christmas Day 2021 is Saturday, Dec. 25. Here is everything you need to know whether the post office, mail delivery, FedEx and UPS are open or closed on the holiday. Is there mail delivery on Christmas Day 2021? Does the mail run on Christmas? There will
Are there any post offices open on Sunday?
USPS open on Sunday but not all the post offices are open. It may vary according to the post office location. So, you have to visit your nearest post office to find out the opening or closing of that specific post office on Sundays or USPS holidays.
Which post office is open on Sunday?
While the traditional post offices are not open on Sunday, many USPS retail stores are open for limited hours on Sundays. You can mail a package from those stores if it’s open, and it will get a Sunday postmark. Do packages ship on Sundays? The big, stately traditional post offices like this one aren’t open on Sunday.
Post Office Hours- Today, Opening, Closing, Saturday, Holiday
- Before visiting any of the United States Post Office branches, you should be informed of the operating hours of the United States Post Office.
- We also provide information about the United States Post Office Today’s Hours, Opening and Closing Times, Saturday and Holiday Hours.
- The United States Postal Service is abbreviated as USPS.
- It is a separate and distinct agency of the executive arm of government.
The postal service in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States.
Post Office Hours/USPS Hours
- For the short version, the post office runs more than 34451 USPS locations around the United States.
- The operation hours of the United States Postal Service vary depending on the location of the office.
- The majority of USPS locations are open in the mornings at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close in the evenings at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM.
- From Monday through Friday, the United States Postal Service is open for more than 8 hours a day.
In the table below, we provide the operation hours of the United States Postal Service.
|Post Office Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
If the post office is planning a visit to a location near the United States, it calls the customer care team to confirm accurate working times. The majority of the United States Postal Service operates throughout the hours specified in the above-mentioned timetable.
What time does United States Post Office open Saturday?
On Saturdays, the United States Postal Service reduces its hours to 8:00 a.m./9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m./1:00 p.m. Every Saturday, they are open for 4 to 5 hours a day, depending on the weather.
|Saturday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
What time does United States Post Office open Sunday?
On Sunday, the vast majority of post offices in the United States shuttered their doors completely.
Post Office Holiday Hours
During all federal holidays, the United States Postal Service closed its entire network of offices.
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Closed|
|February 21||President’s Day||Closed|
|April 15||Good Friday||Reduce operating time|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Closed|
|July 4||Independence Day||Closed|
|September 5||Labor Day||Closed|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Closed|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day||Closed|
|November 23||Day before Thanksgiving||Reduce operating time|
|November 25||Black Friday||Reduce operating time|
|December 24||Christmas Evening||Reduce operating time|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Post Office Near Me
- You may use the official Post office finder to identify branches of the United States Postal Service in your area.
- In the official post office locator search box, all you have to do is type in the name of the city, the name of the state, or the zip code, and then click on the search button.
- The post office finder makes it simple to identify locations near the Post Office, Collection Boxes, Self Service Kiosks, and a variety more services.
- Following the click of the search button, the Post office finder will provide a list of nearby post offices for you to choose from.
By clicking on this link, you will be sent straight to the Post Office Locator website.
Google Maps is an extremely handy tool for locating post office locations in your area. You may quickly locate any additional destinations by utilizing our website.
About the United States Post Office
- The United States Postal Service (commonly known as USPS) is a government-run postal service in the United States.
- It is a completely autonomous organization.
- In the United States, the postal service is provided by the United States Government, which is accountable for it.
- The postal services in insular and related states are also provided by these companies.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the few government entities that is specifically authorized by the United States Constitution.The headquarters of the United States Postal Service are situated at 475 L.Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.20260-004, in the United States.For the fiscal year 2016, the United States Postal Service generated revenue of $71.5 billion.
- Hours of operation for Hobby Lobby and Walmart may be found here.
If you wish to get in touch with the support staff at the United States Postal Service. You may reach us by phone at 1 800 275 8777. Time of day that the business is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call 1 800 344 7779 if you need assistance with technical issues. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Domestic & International USPS Tracking
Call toll-free at 1 800 222 1811 Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In order to obtain further information on the United States Postal Service. You can keep up with the platforms on social media. FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube
We hope you have found the information about Post office Hours to be useful. If you are experiencing any service or technical difficulties, you may contact the customer care team for assistance. To learn more about the United States Postal Service. For further information, please see the official website. Check out the Chemical Bank Hours and the Community Trust Bank Hours.
Post Office Business Hours
- It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.
- Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.
- The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
- Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
- Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.
- This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.
- Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
- Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Indian Post Office Timings – Daily Working Hours, Lunch Time
- In a variety of ways, the Indian Postal Service is advantageous and beneficial to Indian inhabitants in general.
- Letters are sent and received through the post office system.
- The Indian Postal Department operates all of the post offices around the country.
- There was a time in India when there was no post office, and people communicated by sending and receiving letters through messengers.
For those who wish to send communications, this is a time-consuming and expensive method.People, on the other hand, are no longer experiencing any difficulties.In 1963, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord Dalhousie, established penny postage.
- Everything in India has altered as a result of what happened that day.
- The Post Office is now open to provide assistance to the general public.
- Here you will find information about the Indian Post Office hours of operation, working hours, lunch hours, and so on.
- More information on the Indian Post Office may be found in the article.
- In India, the postal system is administered by the Indian government, which is a subordinate of the Ministry of communications.
- The post office was established on the 1st of October, 1854, by Lord Dalhousie, who was responsible for the introduction of the new Indian postal services.
- The Indian Postal Service is now under the control of the Government of India.
- The Post Office’s headquarters are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi.
- The post office generates a total of Rs 11,496.18 crore in income per year.
- In India, the postal system is organized into 23 postal circles, with the Chief Postmaster General in charge of each circle.
- Each circle is subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.
- The world’s highest post office, located in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh, is at a height of 14,567 feet and is the world’s highest postal facility.
Post Offices In India
- In India, there is now a post office for the general public in every town and city.
- The Indian Post Office provides assistance to customers in a variety of ways at an inexpensive cost.
- People who work in the post office do not have to spend a lot of money to conduct their jobs.
- In India, the Post Office now plays an important part in both our personal and official lives and activities.
Despite the fact that India has grown technologically, the postal service has managed to preserve its stability.In order to function more efficiently and effectively, the postal department has separated the Post Offices into 16 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the postmaster general.The post offices were divided into three groups, which were the Head post offices, the sub-post offices, and the E-D Branch Post Offices.
- The Indian Postal Service has provided us with the operating hours so that people may visit the post office without having to wait for long periods of time.
Indian Post Office Timings
- The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- on all days, with the exception of specific holidays, which are listed below.
- In some situations, the post office’s operating hours are extended..
People can visit the Indian Post Office according to the hours when it is open.The post office is closed on Sundays, with the exception of the night post offices.Apart from that, the post office was closed on holidays.
- The post offices are open on Saturdays as well, with the exception of Gazetted Holidays.
- In some instances, such as when the government declares a holiday for one day, the post office will be closed on that particular day.
|Days||Post office Timing|
|Monday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Indian Post Office Lunch Time
- It varies from circle to circle what time the Indian Post Office serves lunch.
- Employees take a break from their regular working hours for lunch.
- They have their lunch and then take a little break.
- There is no activity at the post office during this period.
If possible, avoid going to any Indian Post Office during their lunch hour, as this is against the law.When customers go to the restaurant at noon, they must wait.After lunch has concluded, the personnel return to their places of employment.
- Lunch at the Indian Post Office is from 1:30 pm to 2.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Indian Post Office Daily Work
- These days, the Indian Post Office is responsible for a wide range of tasks.
- Mail services, money remittance, life insurance, banking services, retail services, and other similar services are available.
- New services and amenities are being added to all Indian post offices on a daily basis.
- Through the mail service, people are now able to send and receive letters and packages.
For more information about the Indian Postal Service, please visit their website.It is necessary for individuals to be aware of the correct opening and closing hours of the Indian Post Office in order to avoid queuing and finish their business effectively.Make sure to do your postal duties before lunch, because the post office will be much more packed after lunch than it was before noon.
Indian Post Office Holidays 2021
Indian post offices are open on a daily basis, with the exception of a few specific holidays. This page contains a list of those resources.
|January 26||Sunday||Republic Day|
|April 25||Sunday||Mahavir Jayanti|
|May 25||Wednesday||Buddha Purnima|
|02-10-2021||Saturday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 15||Friday||Dussehra (Vijay Dashmi)|
|October 19||Tuesday||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad(Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)|
|November 04||Thursday||Deepavali (Diwali)|
|November 19||Friday||Gurunanak Birthday|
Timesalert is a good source for further information and updates.
Is the Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) runs on weekdays, and most people have a fairly basic understanding of how it operates.
- Is the post office, on the other hand, open on Saturday and Sunday?
- If so, what are the hours of operation for the post office on Saturday and Sunday?
- What choices are available to you if you have a package to mail but are unable to make it to the post office during business hours throughout the week?
All of those queries have been answered in this section.
Is The Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The post office in your neighborhood is open Monday through Friday.
- In other words, there’s no question that you can go to your local post office to send something or check your PO Box on a weekday without a problem (unless it happens to be a holiday.) Weekends, on the other hand, are different.
- Some post office sites are closed entirely on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Other sites are open on Saturdays and Sundays, but not on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The hours of operation for post offices that are open on Saturdays are frequently different from those of their weekday counterparts.Furthermore, there are several deviations to the typical weekend hours, such as during the Christmas season and at post office sites located within other retail businesses, which are shown below.
Some Post Offices Are Open Saturdays
- The hours of operation for post offices vary from one place to another. This is especially true when it comes to the hours of operation on Saturday. Some stores aren’t even open for business at all. Many are only open for a limited number of hours on Saturdays, and often close sooner than they do on weekdays. On Saturdays, a small number of businesses may be open during regular business hours. There isn’t a single response that can be applied universally to every situation. To find out if your local post office is open on Saturdays, you’ll have to contact them directly to learn more. You can find out the hours of operation for post office locations near you by using the online USPS finder. In a search within a mile of my own zip code, I discovered three sites with the following hours: M-F: 9 – 5, Sat: 9–4, Sun: closed
- M-F: 8 – 6, Sat: 8–3, Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 pm – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 3:15
- Instead of saying that all three of the sites nearest to me were closed on Sundays, I’ll put it this way: On Saturdays, two stores were open, with their doors closing one hour and three hours earlier than they did on weekdays, respectively.
- I, on the other hand, conducted a search within 5 miles of my parents’ residence and discovered that, of the seven possible places, only one was open on Saturdays.
- Obviously, the USPS budget and post office hours differ significantly from one location to the next.
The Post Office is Closed on Sundays
- Sundays are the only days that almost all post offices are closed. The primary purpose for this is to lower operational expenses. In other words, the United States Postal Service saves money by shutting all of its locations one day a week. Some Sunday post office hours are permitted, however, due to two major exclusions. These include: On the two Sundays before Christmas Day each year, several post offices are open on Sundays for the convenience of their customers. Since mail processing increases over the holidays, some post offices choose to remain open on these two Sundays
- there are post offices located within a variety of retail establishments, for example. In certain cases, there are post offices that are open seven days a week. You may be able to discover Sunday post office hours at such places as a result.
Post Office Closed for Holidays
- The United States Postal Service respects federal holiday schedules. As a result, they will be closed on the following days in the year 2021: The following holidays are observed: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (they will be closed on Monday, July 5th in observance, as they were already closed on Sunday, July 4th)
- Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. (Because Christmas falls on a Saturday, many post office sites will close on Christmas Eve in honor of the holiday, particularly those that do not maintain regular Saturday post hours.)
Does The Post Office Deliver Mail on The Weekends?
- If you check your mail on a regular basis, you may already be aware of the answer to this question.
- Six days a week, the United States Postal Service distributes mail to its customers.
- As a result, you will continue to receive mail in your mailbox on Saturdays.
- Mail is not delivered to customers on Sundays by the post office, though.
You should mail your employees’ paystubs before the weekends and holiday periods if you need to send them out during those times.in order to avoid inconveniences and complaints
- What is the most reliable online source for stamp purchases?
- What Is the Cost of a Stamp? Where can I get postage stamps after hours?
- What are the current postage rates?
- It is with great pleasure that Paystub maker brings you this blog.
- If you are unable to make it to the Post Office to pick up your paystub, you may create one online using a printable paystub generator.
- A convenient and simple option for all of your paystub printing requirements!
- Author Alexa Mason is the blogger behind the website Single Moms Income.
She also works as a personal finance freelance writer and an internet business owner.Visit her on Facebook and Pinterest, where she will be interacting with you.
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
- Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.
- We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?
- If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
- Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.
- Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.
- to 5 p.m.
- on every day save Sundays and postal holidays.
This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.I’ve already specified in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.
- You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Lunch is served from 1.30 to 2.00 p.m. in the post office. It will take around half an hour to have lunch. If you arrive at a certain post office between the hours of 1.30 and 2.00 pm, you will have to wait to receive post office services. Due to the fact that it is lunchtime at the post office (Post office lunch timing)
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Monday through Friday is usually a holiday for the post office. Aside from that, there are a total of 14 postal holidays observed throughout the year. All post offices, including those on Sunday, are closed on these days. You may get a list of post office holidays in 2021 by visiting this page.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
- On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.
- Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.
- Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?
Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.Do India Post employees work on Sundays?Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.
- Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
- Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?
- Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.
- to 3.00 p.m.
- Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?
- However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.
- Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.
- In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.
- Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?
- 5.00 p.m.
- is the answer.
- The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.
- What time does the post office open on Saturdays?
- In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.
- Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.
Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
- The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.
- Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.
- Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.
- Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
- Return to legal disclaimer number one.
2.Unless otherwise stated, there is no guarantee.Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.
- Return to legal disclaimer number two.
- Deliveries on New Year’s Day are only available in a restricted number of areas.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
- Return to legal disclaimer number three.
- The stamps may be purchased at a variety of locations, including supermarkets and gas stations.
- When sending a letter to a British address, always include the postcode, which may be found at the Royal Mail website.
- Letters and postcards can be mailed first class or second class inside the United Kingdom; second-class mail is less expensive but takes a day or two longer to arrive.
- The cost of postage is determined by the dimensions and weight of your letter.
Visit the Royal Mail website for additional information, or take your letter or parcel to any post office for more assistance.Main post office branches provide a wide range of mail services to its customers.More remote locations, as well as bigger towns and cities, frequently have modest branches in places like newsagents, grocery stores, and general information centers to serve their customers.
- In many rural communities, the post office doubles as the sole store.
- Saturday and Sunday hours are normally from 9 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m., with some locations staying open until 12:30 p.m.
- Post boxes may be found in almost every city, town, and village in the United Kingdom.
- They can be either freestanding boxes or wall safes, but they are usually painted a bright red color to distinguish them from the others.
- In most cases, collections are conducted twice a day throughout the weekdays (less often on Saturdays and Sundays).
- The box has a time stamp that indicates when the last collection of the day will take place.
- Air letters are sent anywhere in the globe using the Royal Mail’s airmail service; the fee varies depending on the destination.
- The journey to European cities takes an average of three days, and the journey to other locations takes between four and six days.
- Additionally, the Royal Mail provides an expedited airmail service known as Airsure, which is available at all post office branches.
- The mail is transported to its destination on the first available airplane.
Post Office bank opening time, closing time, and lunch time; here’s a complete guide
The most recent update was made on February 26th, 2020 at 16:35 IST.
Post Office bank is the first bank that locates at Post Office. Check out the Post Office bank opening time, closing time and lunch time. Read more to know.
- Its full name is India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), and it operates with the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications.
- Its mission is to use all Indian post offices as access points, and postal postmen and Grameen Dak Sewaks to provide house-to-house banking services to all citizens of the country.
- A total of 650 branches and 3250 post offices served as access points for the bank’s first phase, which was officially launched on September 1, 2018.
- The first phase has enlisted the assistance of almost ten thousand postmen.
Up till January 4, 2020, the bank has gained around 1.5 crore clients across the country.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) bank timings on weekdays (Monday to Friday)||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) Timings on Sunday||Bank is closed on these days|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) opening time (As of February 2020)
Customers and account holders who wish to visit the bank for banking and non-banking transactions can do so starting at 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. On Saturday, the Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) opens at the same time as it does on weekdays, which is 9:00 a.m.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) lunchtime (As of February 2020)?
Post Office bank lunch hours are from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. During this period, all employees are required to take a break from their jobs, with work only resuming after 2:30 PM. However, in order to accommodate the needs of both employees and consumers, the lunch hour has become more flexible in recent years.
|NEFT||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holidays||24×7|
|RTGS||Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday and bank holidays)||8:00 AM to 5:45 PM|
|IMPS||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holiday||24×7|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) NEFT time (As of February 2020)?
The NEFT timing for the Post Office bank is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the NEFT time stays the same as it does on other days of the week, which is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) RTGS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank RTGS hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on weekdays. Saturday RTGS banking hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the Post Office.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) IMPS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank IMPS is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the Post Office Bank IMPS hours remain the same, i.e., 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) closing time (As of February 2020)?
Post Office bank branches close their doors at 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. The crew works seven hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that their consumers have complete collaboration. On working Saturdays, the Post Office bank closes at the same time as on other days, which is 5:00 p.m. Also Read more about it| Bandhan Bank shares jump 5 percent after the RBI approves network expansion
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) general working days (As of February 2020)?
- Branches of the Post Office Bank are open on all weekdays, save Sunday, with the exception of Saturday and Sunday holidays.
- Two Saturdays every month (the second and fourth) are reserved for the bank’s closure, however.
- On public holidays, the Post Office Bank is also closed, as is the Post Office.
- Remember that some Post Office bank branches in various Indian states may be closed on certain bank holidays in that state, so keep this in mind while visiting a Post Office office.
Check out this article: Central Bank Of India Hours, Closing Time, and More; Here Is A Complete Guide
More information regarding the services of the bank
QR Card facility
- The IPPB QR card revolutionizes the way people do their financial transactions.
- A unique, safe, and simple way to access your account without the effort of memorizing your account number is made possible with this feature.
- The OTP (One Time Password) authentication method and the presentation of any one of the valid OVDs (Officially Valid Documents)* eliminates the need to memorize your PIN/Password.
- This card may be used for a variety of transactions such as cash withdrawals, money transfers, bill payments, and cashless shopping.
In the event that your QR card is lost or stolen, your money will remain safe in your account since each transaction is validated by OTP and OVD validation before being processed.IPPB QR is a simple application to use.Follow these three straightforward steps:
- Scan the code
- Authenticate through OTP verification & OVD validation
- Complete the transaction
Also Read| Canara Bank hours of operation, include opening and closing times, as well as lunch and dinner hours.
How many branches and postmen does IPBB have?
- A total of 650 branches and controlling offices were operational as of February 2020 for the Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank).
- It is estimated that 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking access points
- 22,251 Head Post Offices and Sub Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points
- and 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points.
- More than two lakh Postmen and General Delivery Service (GDS) employees provide doorstep banking services.
Also Read | ICICI Bank opening hours, closing hours, and lunch hours are all listed below for your convenience. Image First published on the 26th of February, 2020 at 16:35 IST on the official website of the Post Office Bank.
(New) Post Office Timings in India – Working Hours And Lunch Time
- The Indian Postal Service is beneficial to the residents of India in a variety of ways.
- Even now, the post office continues to play an important role in a wide range of governmental and personal activities.
- We are all familiar with the fundamentals of how letters are sent and received through the postal service.
- It is critical to be aware of post office hours, including speed post hours, post office working days, and so on.
Despite the fact that technological innovation has transported us all at breakneck pace, the Postal Service has managed to preserve its sense of order.Consider the following scenario: you work in the postal department and provide services to customers.In such scenario, it is vital to be aware of post office hours, post office working days, post office holidays, post office lunchtime, fast post timings, and post office holidays in 2021, among other information.
- Then, armed with the necessary information and preparation, you may visit the post office without having to wait for extended periods of time or without having to complete the task.
- The Indian Postal Department operates offices all around the country.
- The Indian Postal Department has a branch office in your neighborhood, which is also a post office.
- Prior to the establishment of post offices, people communicated with one another via messengers to exchange letters.
- People in India do not have any difficulties because of the assistance provided by the Indian postal department.
- On the first of October, 1854, Lord Dalhousie established the post office and offered the first Indian postal services.
- The Indian postal services are currently under the control of the Government of India (GoI).
- The headquarters of the Post Office are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi, and the post office generates an annual income of Rs.
- 11,496.18 crore.
- India is divided into 23 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the Chief Postmaster General.
- The circles are subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.
- Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and E.D.
- Branch Post Offices are the three types of Post Offices that exist, with Head Post Offices being the most common.
- Very few people are aware that Himachal Pradesh is home to the world’s highest post office, which is located at an elevation of 14,567 feet.
Indian Post Offices Timings and post office working days
- The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday.
- Sunday is a day off for the post offices, with the exception of the night post offices.
Under the direction of the Director-General, the post office’s operating hours may be extended in specific instances.If you’re looking for information about post office holidays, you’ll find that the post offices are closed on holidays declared by the government.Saturdays and Gazetted Holidays are the only days that the post offices are closed.
- Saturday’s post office hours are the same as they are on other days.
- You must be aware of the opening and closing times in order to avoid the crowds and complete your task as fast as possible.
- If at all possible, avoid going to the post office right before lunch.
- In addition, the post office will become quite congested after lunch.
- Instead, make a point of visiting a nearby post office during normal business hours to mail your package.
- Follow the following schedule if you are working in the Indian Post Office, which operates on a shift basis: You can obtain an idea of the surrounding post office hours in your region by phoning the nearest office, since it may be closed due to local holidays that aren’t stated above.
- This will allow you to do your task without any interruption.
- You should also be aware of any post office holidays so that you can schedule your appointments properly.
Indian Post Office Lunch Time
- The hours of operation for the Indian Post Office for lunch differ from circle to circle.
- This lunch period provides employees with a respite from their normal working hours.
- If you go to the post office at lunchtime, you will have to wait until the end of lunchtime before you can get your job completed there.
- Lunch at the Indian Post Office is from 1:30 PM to 2.30 PM or from 2.30 PM to 3.30 PM.
Visiting a post office as soon as it opens is recommended, or if you do not have much work, visiting an hour before lunchtime is also recommended.
Indian Post Office Daily Working
- A post office is a place where many different sorts of tasks are carried out. Money remittance, mail services, express delivery, life insurance, banking services, and retail services are some of the options available.
With the passage of time and the advancement of technology, new services are being offered at post offices. People may quickly send and receive letters and goods with the aid of postal services and express delivery services. There are no designated speed post hours; simply drop by during normal business hours and have your work completed.
List of Indian Post Office Holidays List 2021
- You can find information about post office holidays in 2021 right here.
- So many instances, folks become perplexed and inquire as to whether or not the post office is open today.
- The postal service only observes holidays on a few select days throughout the year.
- Check out the post office’s holiday schedule for 2021: The national post office holidays shown in the above table are for the year 2021; however, the list may differ from area to region based on local holidays.
Check the government-announced holiday list before scheduling any official or personal tasks linked to post offices and postal services, as a precaution.
What Is The Post Office Working Hours?
The post office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday in India. The timeframe for speed posts, on the other hand, is between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.
What Is The Speed Post Timing?
The booking procedure for fast post or any post may change according on the kind of office (Head Office, sub-office, or branch office), as well as the location of the office. The following are the speed post hours: Head office: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sub-office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Hours of operation: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Does Speed Post Work On Second Saturday?
Saturdays are the days when speed posts are delivered. Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., excluding Sundays and public holidays. A common myth is that the post office is closed on Saturdays, which is not correct.
Is Saturday A Working Day Post Office?
Yes, the Indian post office is open on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., according to their website. Saturday is thus a working day at the post office.
Can I Do A Speed Post On Sunday?
Sundays are a day off for Indian post offices, with the exception of the Night Post Offices. On the other hand, you can send a fast post on Sunday to locate a night post office in the area.
Does Speed Post Deliver At Night?
In fact, rapid post letters can be delivered up to eight hours after the sender has requested them to be sent.
What Happens If The Speed Post Is Not Delivered?
If the item is not delivered within 18 days, it remains in the speed post office. After then, it is restored to its original location. If the item is not delivered and the customs duties are not paid, it will be held at the post office for a period of 21 days.
Is The Second Saturday Holiday For An Indian Post Office?
The Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) is closed on two Saturdays each month, on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, respectively. The post office, on the other hand, is open on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month.
Can I Collect The Parcel Post Office?
Yes, however in order to pick up a package, you must present identification. Take the original identification (not a copy) as well as the name and address of the person to whom the package is sent.
- Post offices play an important part in the lives of those who live in small towns and rural areas.
- In addition to shipping and receiving commodities, individuals and companies depend on the postal service for a variety of services, including accessing banking, paying bills, finding out about local events, and a variety of other things.
- Consequently, one should be informed of the post office’s operational days and hours, as well as its semiannual and midday shutdowns.
- By visiting the post office within regular business hours, you may have your job done quickly and efficiently without having to wait in line.
We’ve also included a list of post office holidays for 2021 so that you don’t have to go to the post office on a holiday.Thus concluded the post on Topic Office Timings in India – Lunch Time & Working Hours (2021); if you have any questions or recommendations about this post, please feel free to ask them in the comment area.We would be delighted to assist you.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
- The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.
- Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.
- or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.
- A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on S