The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. The business center is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Post Office is closed for business.
What time does USPS close? USPS closes at 4 pm from Monday to Friday and 5 pm in the first two weeks of the new spring, whereas on Saturday it closes at 12 noon.
What are the working days of the post office bank?
All branches of the Post Office bank operate on all weekdays except Sundays. However, the bank remains closed for two Saturdays that is second and fourth of every month. Post Office bank also remains closed on public holidays.
Does the post office work on weekends?
Yes, USPS delivers on Saturday.
Priority Mail & Priority Mail Express items might be delivered on Saturdays. However, the delivery of first-class mail, media mail products, and standard post aren’t specified.
Is post office open today in USA?
No, US Postal Service offices are typically closed on federal holidays. It included New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day (January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15), and Memorial Day (May 31).
What is the time of speed post?
In India, the post office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. However, speed post timing is between 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Is post office open on second Saturday in India?
All branches of the Post Office bank operate on all weekdays except Sundays. However, the bank remains closed for two Saturdays that is second and fourth of every month.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Does postman work on Sundays?
Letters won’t ever be delivered on Sundays, but some packages will, if they are important and a certain sort of postage has been paid for. It’s never safe to assume a parcel will be sent on a Sunday if you need it by a certain time. Video Player is loading.
Does the post office deliver on Sunday?
Yes. The Postal Service currently delivers Priority Mail Express and certain Amazon packages on Sundays. Due to increased package volume, we are expanding the types of packages that will be delivered on Sundays.
Will the post office be closed on Juneteenth?
The Postal Service will be operating on June 18 and 19, 2021 on a normal schedule and will be open according to a statement on the USPS website. It should be noted that the financial markets will be open Friday, but will be closed in recognition of the holiday starting in 2022.
Is there mail on Juneteenth?
Mail will be delivered on Friday and Saturday even though federal and state offices are closed Friday for the new Juneteenth holiday signed into law on Thursday. Here’s the official announcement from the United States Postal Service: The Postal Service will continue regular operations June 18-19.
How much does a book of stamps cost?
How Much Does a Book of Stamps Cost? With first-class postage set at $0.55, and with 20 stamps included in every standard first-class stamp book, you can expect to spend $11 on a book of stamps right now.
What is the cost of 1 kg to parcel in India?
For business parcels, customers will have to pay in the range of ₹ 45 to ₹ 115 for items weighing up to 2 kg, ₹ 12 to ₹ 30 for additional 1 kg up to 5 kg and ₹ 14 to ₹ 32 thereafter for every 1 kg.
Can I collect post office Post?
To collect a parcel from a Post Office, you’ll need some proof of identity, as well as the tracking ID. It could be a full driving licence, passport or any of the list below. Just make sure it’s the original (not a copy) and for the person the parcel’s addressed to.
Does Speed Post travel by air?
The Postal Directorate has approved a proposal by the Bangalore Postal Region to send its consignments to cities connected by direct flights from the Kempegowda International Airport.
Does India Post deliver on Saturday?
Post Offices stay closed on public holidays too. Post Offices stay opened Saturday Except Gazetted Holidays.
Q14- Can we speed post on Saturday?
|Thursday||8 AM to 4 PM|
|Friday||8 AM to 4 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM to 4 PM|
Is Saturday a work day in India?
In India, most of the institutions followed a six day week working day starting from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is a Holiday. Rarely, institutions like Banks, etc. Second Saturdays are holidays.
What is registry in post office?
Definition of Registered Post
‘Registered post’ is an Indian Postal Department service, similar to an ordinary post, providing additional facilities like safe delivery, the signature of the recipient at the time of delivery, extra cover (insurance) and proof of delivery.
How fast can you close a post office?
What holidays are the post office closed?
Post offices will be closed today and next Saturday in observance of Christmas and New Year’s Day, according to the United States Postal Service. All locations will be open and regular mail deliveries will resume the following Mondays. Stamps are
When is the slowest time at the post office?
No one likes standing in line, so you’ll want to get to the post office during its least busy time: about 30 minutes after it opens. Usually, this is between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. During peak mailing seasons, such as the holidays, get those precious packages sent early to make sure they arrive on time. 2.
When does the post office close on weekends?
Yes, the Post Office Opens on Saturday. Post offices remain open every Saturday (not all post offices). Also, after the ending of Saturday mail delivery, post offices will remain open on Saturdays to sell stamps and other postal products. Mail addressed to PO boxes will continue to be available on Saturday.
Post Office Business Hours
- It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.
- Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.
- The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
- Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.
- This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.
- Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
USPS Hours – Holidays, Delivery Timings of US Postal Service
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) provides a variety of e-business services according to their hours of operation, which vary depending on the post office closest to you.
- Because the USPS is open at all hours of the day, seven days a week, clients feel more safe obtaining any service from them.
- When you visit the USPS website, which is shortened as United States Postal Service, you will be able to put in the city and state where you want your package to be delivered.
Following that, you will need to filter the location types, the service required, and the distance that has to be traveled, with the option of specifying a range within which you would want the service to operate.The PO finder will give you with the necessary information, including the branch’s operating hours.
- According to the number of employees, the United States Postal Service is the third largest civilian employer in the United States, behind only the Federal Government and Walmart.
- Following the ruling of the United States Supreme Court in 2006, the United States Postal Service sent 660 million pieces to 142 million delivery locations around the country that year.
- As of 2017, the United States Postal Service (USPS) operated 30,825 post offices around the country and delivered 149.5 billion pieces each year.
In addition, it is estimated to have one of the world’s largest vehicle fleets, consisting of 227,896 cars, making it the largest in the world.When area and volume are taken into consideration, it is the largest postal system in the world, delivering 47 percent of all international mail.As part of its service to the United States Army, the United States Postal Service and the Department of Defense have merged and are now operating a postal service that delivers mail to Army post offices, known as the Army Post Office for Airforce and Army Postal facilities and Fleet Postal Services for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Postal facilities, as well as Army Postal facilities.
There have been some tweaks, but it has ultimately opted to continue sending out emails on holidays, including Christmas and Thanksgiving.In fact, the time between Christmas and Thanksgiving is regarded to be the most busy season for the USPS, with the postal service delivering almost millions of parcels throughout this period.According to statistics from 2018, the USPS sent 900 million goods in 2018.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) was established by the United States Congress on July 1, 1971, with its headquarters in Washington, DC, United States.
- As of 2017, it has 644,124 workers, and it has been required to service all Americans, regardless of their geographic location, at a consistent price since its inception.
- For example, as previously said, the USPS locator is at its most convenient when it offers you with the ability to filter results so that you may find a method to view what you need to see amid the multiplicity of services offered by the USPS.
While completing the filtering process for some of the information you need to know, you are needed to mention the region or location of the consumer, which prompts you to type the city and state.Postal service is selected from the drop-down menu, and the subsequent filter provides a choice between five services: post offices, approved postal providers, self-service kiosks, Collection Boxes, and Passports, to name a few.Whenever you locate the proper service you are looking for, the display indicates the location, the hours of operation, and the address of the establishment.
USPS Working Hours on Regular Days
- Through the United States Postal Service, one can have access to internet services, which we refer to as e-business services.
- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m., the postal service is available.During the first two weeks of the new spring and autumn semesters, the postal service is open from 8:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday.After these two weeks, the hours of service will revert to their previous schedule.On Saturdays, however, the service is available from 8:00 a.m.
to 12:00 p.m.The business hours of the United States Postal Service will be clearly displayed in the tables below.
USPS Hours Today
The following are the hours of operation for the United States Postal Service from Monday to Friday:
USPS Hours Saturday & Sunday
- USPS weekend hours: The United States Postal Service (USPS) provides services on Saturday and Sunday, but only for a limited number of hours.
- On Sunday, the only service provided will be delivery service only.
- If you wish to go to the post office, try to schedule your visit between Monday and Saturday.
Saturday and Sunday post office hours for the United States Postal Service are listed below.
USPS Store Hours on Weekends
USPS Break Hours
Recess hours are extremely significant for persons who work in an office setting, in addition to USPS working hours. Employees who begin their shifts at 6 a.m. or later are given a short lunch break between 11:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays, and those who begin their shifts at 6 a.m. or later are given a short break on Saturday.
USPS Pickup Times
The USPS pickup hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the majority of the sites listed. Saturday hours will be decreased, and the store will be closed on Sundays, effective immediately. The USPS pickup times, on the other hand, differ from location to area. You should thus double-check the operating hours of your facility in the official locator.
USPS Holiday Hours
The days on which the United States Postal Service is closed are shown in the table above. On certain days, all postal activities are suspended, which means that no mail or shipments will be delivered. Depending on the nature of the employees’ responsibilities, Independence Day may be moved to June 3rd in lieu of the traditional July 4th holiday.
On which holidays USPS remains open?
- Veterans Day, Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve are all days on which the post office is open
- however, there are certain exceptions.
On which holidays USPS remains closed?
- The following are the USPS holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, President’s Day, and the Fourth of July.
USPS Delivery Hours
- The delivery of mail from the Post Office mail box begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday. Sundays were traditionally a day off for the United States Postal Service, but delivery is still possible. However, deliveries are not available on Sundays in several places. Regarding the main USPS delivery times, it delivers all international mails before 3 p.m.
- Priority Mail Express items are delivered by 10:30 a.m.
- all mail, parcels, and packages are delivered before 5:00 p.m.
- all domestic express mails are delivered before 12 p.m.
- and all domestic express mails are delivered before 3 p.m.
USPS Near Me Hours
- According to an examination completed in 2017, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has about 30,825 post offices spread around the country.
- These are all retail Post Offices, and they distribute around 660 million pieces of mail to nearly 142 million locations each and every year.
- Post offices operated by the United States Postal Service are easily accessible and visible.
You may use the official United States Postal Service finder to find post offices and other USPS-related establishments.It also includes the USPS delivery times as well as the address.Alternatively, you may search for ‘USPS hours near me’ in Google Maps to find the nearest USPS address and hour.
In addition to its stand-alone offices, they have set up various mechanisms of collecting letters and other correspondence.For example, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has an Approved Postal Providers program, which allows customers to drop off their packages at a retail site such as a supply or grocery store.
Which one is more expensive: UPS OR USPS?
UPS appears to be more expensive than the USPS for shipping small products. This is owing to the additional fees and surcharges that are levied. In order to send larger shipments, UPS performs better and also provides a better value to those who want to ship their items internationally.
USPS Contact Details
- Call (800) 238-3150 or contact [email protected] for assistance with your mailings. Send an email to [email protected] Listed below are the phone numbers to contact us. Telephone numbers include 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777), 800-275-8777 (customer service), 415-822-7157 (international service), 800-344-7779 (technical assistance), and 415-822-7157 (international service).
Customer Service at the United States Postal Service Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. There are also several USPS customer service numbers that are available 24 hours a day, such as (800) 522-9085 and email – [email protected] You can receive help from these people at any time of day or night. Website:Wiki
- What time does the United States Postal Service (USPS) close?
- The United States Postal Service shuts at 4 p.m.
- Monday through Friday and at 5 p.m.
for the first two weeks of the new spring, and it closes at 12 noon on Saturday.When does the United States Postal Service (USPS) open?The United States Postal Service (USPS) opens at 8 a.m.
Monday through Friday and at 8 a.m.during the first two weeks of the new spring, and closes at 8 a.m.on Saturday.
What time does the United States Postal Service open on Monday?The US Postal Service is operating on Monday from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.What time does the United States Postal Service close on Monday?
The United States Postal Service (USPS) shuts at 4 p.m.on Monday.Is there a specific time that the post office closes on Tax Day?
According to official USPS office hours, the post office was closed before 6 p.m.on tax days.Is the United States Postal Service open on Monday?Yes, the United States Postal Service is open on Monday.
- What time does the United States Postal Service shut on Friday?
- On Friday, the United States Postal Service is open from 8 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- and shuts at noon.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Sunday?
- Sunday delivery services are provided, but exclusively through the United States Postal Service.
Is the United States Postal Service open on Saturday?Yes, the United States Postal Service is operating on Saturdays from 8 a.m.to 12 p.m.What time does the United States Postal Service close on Saturday?On Saturday, the United States Postal Service (USPS) shuts at 12 p.m.What time does the United States Postal Service open on Saturday?
- The United States Postal Service opens its doors at 8 a.m.
- on Saturday.
- Do you know if the post office is open on holidays?
- The post office is also open on holidays, as detailed in the schedule provided below.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Veterans Day?
As we can see from the list above, the post office will be operating on Veteran’s Day.Is the United States Postal Service open on Good Friday?Yes, the United States Postal Service will be open on Good Friday.The USPS is open on Good Friday from 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m., the same hours as on other days.Is the United States Postal Service open on Columbus Day?Yes, the United States Postal Service will be open on Columbus Day.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Black Friday?
- Yes, the United States Postal Service will be open on Black Friday.
- The hours of operation for the USPS on Black Friday are the same as they are on other days.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Martin Luther King Jr.
- Yes, the United States Postal Service will be open on Martin Luther King Jr.
Day.Is the United States Postal Service open on Presidents Day?There is no mail delivery on President’s Day since the post office is closed.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Labor Day?
- No, the post office will be closed on September 1st.
- Is the United States Postal Service closed on President’s Day?
- President’s Day is a federal holiday, and the post office is closed.
- Is the United States Postal Service open on Memorial Day?
The United States Postal Service is closed on Memorial Day.Is the United States Postal Service open on July 4th?The United States Postal Service will be closed on July 4th.
Is the United States Postal Service open on Christmas Eve?The United States Postal Service is closed on Christmas Eve.Is the United States Postal Service open on Thanksgiving?
The United States Postal Service is closed on Thanksgiving Day.What days of the week does the post office close?In addition, the post office will be closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Memorial Day is observed on May 28th.Independence Day is celebrated on July 4th.
Labor Day is celebrated on September 2nd.Thanksgiving is celebrated on November 23rd.Christmas Eve and Christmas Day President’s Day is observed on February 19th.On the Fourth of July, What time does the United States Postal Service deliver on Saturday?Saturday delivery is available beginning at 8:30 a.m.by the United States Postal Service.
In addition, the number of hours depends on the amount of mail received and the distance between the main destination and the distribution center.What time does the United States Postal Service deliver on Monday?Monday’s delivery hours begin at 8:30 a.m., according to the United States Postal Service.What time does the United States Postal Service deliver on Friday?The United States Postal Service begins delivering packages as soon as it opens, which is at 8 a.m.What time does the United States Postal Service deliver on Tuesday?
- Tuesday deliveries begin at 8:30 a.m.
- by the United States Postal Service.
- When does the United States Postal Service (USPS) stop delivering?
Delivery by the United States Postal Service is suspended after 6 p.m.and on days when the office is closed.Is UPS more costly than the United States Postal Service?
- UPS is more expensive than USPS simply because of the premium, as well as costs for sending smaller items, which makes UPS the more expensive option.
- Who is the legal owner of the United States Postal Service?
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an autonomous agency of the executive arm of the United States federal government.
- Megan Brennan is the principal agency executive for the United States Postal Service.
- Is USPS customer service available 24 hours a day?
- Customer support is available from 8:00 a.m.
- to 8:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday.
What are the lobby hours for the United States Postal Service?Almost majority of the locations allow you to access the lobby, i.e., the PO box, at any time of day or night, seven days a week.
- Since its inception in 1971, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has been committed to delivering mail to billions of mailing sites around the country, making it the biggest postal system in the world in terms of both volume and geography.
- In terms of operating hours, the website’s overview is laid up in such a way that it makes discovering what we’re searching for quite simple.
- The locator asks you to provide the necessary information, and then, once you have determined the mode of service, it displays the nearest locations as well as the precise times.
The locator has always been timely with their service and has only had a few instances of failing to do so.
Post Office bank opening time, closing time, and lunch time; here’s a complete guide
The most recent update was made on February 26th, 2020 at 16:35 IST.
Post Office bank is the first bank that locates at Post Office. Check out the Post Office bank opening time, closing time and lunch time. Read more to know.
- Its full name is India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), and it operates with the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications.
- Its mission is to use all Indian post offices as access points, and postal postmen and Grameen Dak Sewaks to provide house-to-house banking services to all citizens of the country.
- A total of 650 branches and 3250 post offices served as access points for the bank’s first phase, which was officially launched on September 1, 2018.
The first phase has enlisted the assistance of almost ten thousand postmen.Up till January 4, 2020, the bank has gained around 1.5 crore clients across the country.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) bank timings on weekdays (Monday to Friday)||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) Timings on Sunday||Bank is closed on these days|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) opening time (As of February 2020)
- Its full name is India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), and it operates with the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications.
- Its mission is to use all Indian post offices as access points, and postal postmen and Grameen Dak Sewaks to provide house-to-house banking services.
- 650 branches and 3250 post offices served as entry points for the bank’s first phase, which officially opened on September 1, 2018.
The first phase has enlisted the help of almost ten thousand postmen.The bank has recruited over 1.5 crore clients across the country as of January 4, 2020.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) lunchtime (As of February 2020)?
Post Office bank lunch hours are from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. During this period, all employees are required to take a break from their jobs, with work only resuming after 2:30 PM. However, in order to accommodate the needs of both employees and consumers, the lunch hour has become more flexible in recent years.
|NEFT||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holidays||24×7|
|RTGS||Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday and bank holidays)||8:00 AM to 5:45 PM|
|IMPS||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holiday||24×7|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) NEFT time (As of February 2020)?
The NEFT timing for the Post Office bank is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the NEFT time stays the same as it does on other days of the week, which is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) RTGS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank RTGS hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on weekdays. Saturday RTGS banking hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the Post Office.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) IMPS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank IMPS is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the Post Office Bank IMPS hours remain the same, i.e., 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) closing time (As of February 2020)?
Hours of operation for the Post Office bank IMPS are 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the IMPS hours remain the same, i.e., 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) general working days (As of February 2020)?
- Branches of the Post Office Bank are open on all weekdays, save Sunday, with the exception of Saturday and Sunday holidays.
- Two Saturdays every month (the second and fourth) are reserved for the bank’s closure, however.
- On public holidays, the Post Office Bank is also closed, as is the Post Office.
Remember that some Post Office bank branches in various Indian states may be closed on certain bank holidays in that state, so keep this in mind while visiting a Post Office office.Check out this article: Central Bank Of India Hours, Closing Time, and More; Here Is A Complete Guide
More information regarding the services of the bank
QR Card facility
- The IPPB QR card revolutionizes the way people do their financial transactions.
- A unique, safe, and simple way to access your account without the effort of memorizing your account number is made possible with this feature.
- The OTP (One Time Password) authentication method and the presentation of any one of the valid OVDs (Officially Valid Documents)* eliminates the need to memorize your PIN/Password.
This card may be used for a variety of transactions such as cash withdrawals, money transfers, bill payments, and cashless shopping.In the event that your QR card is lost or stolen, your money will remain safe in your account since each transaction is validated by OTP and OVD validation before being processed.IPPB QR is a simple application to use.
Follow these three straightforward steps:
- Run a scan of the code
- Authentication is accomplished through the use of OTP verification and OVD validation.
- Completing the transaction is essential.
Also Read| Canara Bank hours of operation, include opening and closing times, as well as lunch and dinner hours.
How many branches and postmen does IPBB have?
- A total of 650 branches and controlling offices were operational as of February 2020 for the Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank).
- It is estimated that 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking access points
- 22,251 Head Post Offices and Sub Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points
- and 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points.
- More than two lakh Postmen and General Delivery Service (GDS) employees provide doorstep banking services.
Also Read | ICICI Bank opening hours, closing hours, and lunch hours are all listed below for your convenience. Image First published on the 26th of February, 2020 at 16:35 IST on the official website of the Post Office Bank.
Hongkong Post: All post offices close earlier at 4pm on weekdays
- The new coronavirus is wreaking havoc in Hong Kong, and the government is encouraging people to work from home.
- Additionally, the hours of numerous public services have been changed.
- The Hong Kong Post announced today (November 11th) that all post offices will close at 4:00 p.m.
on weekdays beginning tomorrow.The new coronavirus is raging in Hong Kong, the government encourages working from home, and the hours of many public services have been adjusted to reflect these developments.All post offices will shut at 4:00 p.m.
on weekdays, beginning tomorrow (November 11th); Saturday business hours will stay unaltered, however the General Post Office and Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office will continue to close early at 1:00 p.m., as they have done for the last many years.In addition, mobile post offices will continue to provide their regular services.
All post offices close at 4 a.m., ranging from half an hour to two hours earlier
- Hongkong Post informed today that the service hours of all post offices will be changed beginning tomorrow (12th), and will remain in effect until further notice.
- In addition, all post offices will continue their normal opening hours from Monday to Friday, which will be a half-hour to two hours earlier than usual, while the business hours on Saturday will stay the same as they have been since the beginning of the year.
- The General Post Office and the Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office will continue to close early on Saturday, at 1 pm, and the General Post Office will continue to close on Sunday, at 1 pm, as previously announced.
Mobile post offices continue to provide their regular services.Kits for collecting samples at MTR stations and post offices are in low supply due to the outbreak.Before 9 a.m., Kwai Chung Village and Kwai Fu Court had been declared ″cleared.″ During the week of Monday to Thursday, mail delivery is not available.
The Kwai Chung Post Office is closed for the day.There is no real-time hand-stamping service available.Hong Kong Post’s 180th anniversary service transition to digital 24/7 self-service mail collection coincides with the company’s 180th anniversary.
Baton Rouge Post Office
- NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801 750 Florida St 225-339-1100 Phone: 225-339-1100 Fax: 225-339-1095 TTY: 877-889-2457 Contact Information Telephone: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (toll-free) (275-8777) Hours of operation in the lobby Monday is a 24-hour day.
- Tuesday 24 hoursWednesday 24 hoursThursday 24 hours Thursday 24 hours, Friday 24 hours, Saturday 24 hours Saturday is a 24-hour day.
Sunday is a 24-hour day.Time for the last collection Monday at 5:00 p.m.5:00 p.m.
on Tuesday 5:00 p.m.on Wednesday 5:00 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 5:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m.on Saturday Sunday is a closed day.Hours for Passport Appointments* Monday 9:00 a.m.to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday from 9:00 a.m.to 3:00 p.m.The hours on Wednesday are 9:00 a.m.
to 3:00 p.m.Thursday, 9:00 a.m.to 3:00 p.m.(EST) Friday, 9:00 a.m.
- to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
- to 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday is a closed day.
Routine processing has been re-established.For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 website.* To apply for or renew a passport in the United States, you must make an appointment.Please contact us or make an appointment online.Hours for Acceptance of Bulk Mail Monday 10:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.
- The hours on Tuesday are 10:00 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
- The hours on Wednesday are 10:00 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m.
– 5:00 p.m.(EST) Friday: 10:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.(EST).
Saturday is a closed day.Sunday is a closed day.To find out more about our holiday schedule, change of address, hold mail/stop delivery, PO Box rents and costs, or available jobs, please see our Links page.
- Please contact us to double-check the details.
- Is there something wrong with this?
- Please let us know here.
- East Baton Rouge Parish is located in the state of Louisiana.
*Postal staff do not read the comments that are posted below.Please refrain from posting any personal information.Barbara Whitmire (Taylor Massey) is a fictional character created by Taylor Massey.I simply wanted to express my gratitude to everyone for their efforts.
- In the process of locating my son Ashes.
- My kid was slain in April of this year.
- So, we’re a five-foot-tall Indian from Oklahoma.
We had my son cremated, and I sent my grandson’s father’s ashes to him as a keepsake.I was so upset that I neglected to include my return address on the envelope.In addition, I failed to include the address of my grandson’s apartment.I put out an appeal to everyone to help me find him.
Immediately after I gave them the story, everyone did whatever they heard about the aid, from Louisiana to Alabama to New Orleans to Amarillo to California.I informed my grandchildren that their father would have to travel all across the country.We laugh a little and weep a little as a result of this.But.Is he now with all of my grandkids?
I had a necklace created with his ashes in it and gave it to everyone.Thank you all for your assistance; please forward this information to everyone.God bless you all.
- 1 month has passed since the last update Reply Jon-Austin Tucker is a musician from the United States.
- I receive letters around once a week, sometimes less frequently.
- It takes three, four, or five tries to receive some packages.
A number of days will pass with the message ″delivery attempted,″ and eventually the package will be delivered.Why USPS can get in one day but not the next is beyond me.Delivery is quite infrequent in this area at best.A street address is 200 Waterstreet in Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802.a year and a half ago Reply Ashley Lee is a young woman who lives in the United States.I’m trying to locate my food stamp card.
a year and a half ago Reply Kay Stanzel has a one-point lead.My mail has been delivered to a number of different neighbors recently.I had a package that I needed to find tonight, and the postal man passed right past my house without stopping.
- After then, the package was marked as delivered.
- It was three doors down from where I was.
- 4 months have passed since Stanley Spears’s response I feel the service is terrible, and I believe ups is a more efficient delivery method than usps in terms of efficiency.
- I’ve been trying to find out what happened to my parcel for the past two days.
- I went to the branch downtown and provided my tracking number; I was told they will call me back; I’m still waiting.
- 5 months have passed since Tristan Woods needs my check as a response.
- a year and a half ago Reply Tami Self is a model and actress who has been in a number of films and television shows.
- There has been no mail delivery for the previous two days!
- 9823 Buttercup dr 70809 with a wth a year and a half ago sabin wilbur’s response The package has been stuck in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for three days, and it is currently on its way to Franklin, Louisiana, where it will be delivered.
- I’m not sure what the problem is, but I absolutely require this program.
- a year and a half ago Reply Patsy Dunaway is a well-known actress.
- My checks are sent by mail; they do not have direct deposit; I am baffled as to why it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get them when they are sent from Kentucky; in addition, mail delivered from Baton Rouge can take up to 10 days to arrive.
- You may be short-staffed, but you can still deliver trash letters on schedule; why not essential ones as well?
- 1 year ago today Amanda Bishop’s response Can somebody tell me what is going on with the mail?
I haven’t received any of my mail since February 10.1 year ago today Zahm N.’s response My shipment was expected to have arrived by the end of the day on Tuesday (Nov.10).You have it listed as an attempted delivery, however the surveillance cameras in front of my building show that no such delivery was attempted at any point during the process.And now I’ll have to wait till tomorrow since you’re closed for Veteran’s Day, which is tomorrow.
The contents of the package comprise medication that was urgently need by today’s deadline.Gross mistreatment and endangerment are taking on here!And this isn’t the first time I’ve had problems with delivery.How many times do we have to wait before we can expect dependable service?It’s no surprise that individuals are abandoning the United States Postal Service.
- 1 year agoSUK-DEEZ-NUTS -8 responded to this post.
- BLM is in charge of the Post Office, which is also a dump right now!
- 1 year agoYt People Suck 4 responded to this post.
- What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with a post office weirdo?
Please find something more enjoyable to do.1 year ago today SUK-DEEZ-NUTS received a response.Devon Sonnier is a young man from the United Kingdom.If possible, could you kindly provide me with an updated delivery date for my package?I’ve been waiting for my box for a week and have received no delivery or status update.
- I would have had my product overnighted if I had realized how time-consuming and frustrating this procedure would be.
- How much longer do I have to wait, and who can I speak with in the meantime?
- I’m in desperate need of answers.
- 1 year ago today Reply Mit Nelson is an American actor and director who is most known for his role in the film The Great Gatsby.
- I had a package from China delivered to my house on July 28th at 12:30pm, and it is still there.
- Do you need assistance, or do you want to purchase the package?
- Thank you for listening, and please accept either my package or 200.00.
- Answered 1 year ago Brent Futrell is an American actor and musician.
- 2 I reside in the 70816 zip code and have not gotten any mail in over a week.
- Is this normal?
- My wife, who works at a school in North Baton Rouge, has also reported that they have not gotten any mail as well.
- Is there a postal strike going on that I’m not aware of, or did Covid-19 wipe out every postal worker in the city at the same time as I was?
- I’m not sure why I’m bothering to share this since postal workers aren’t likely to see it.
1 year agoKerry Smith responded to this question 1 Is there any type of a snag in the 70806 zip code right now?Terri Cedotal responded almost a year ago.1 Since June 4th, I’ve had a parcel waiting someplace at a BR post office; I really had two, one of which was delivered.
- In accordance with the tracking92612902041493573169109890, the other one is now sitting someplace.
- Someone please locate it and send it to my local post office so that it may be delivered to me.
- Thank you so much!
- Both shipments were delivered at the same time, with just one being delivered to me.
- This is ludicrous in my opinion!
- 1 year ago today Reply Office of sarcasm number one All post offices in the city of Baton Rouge should be closed on Monday.
The mailman drove by my area today and didn’t stop to deliver anything.Deliveries to 70802 are made by a cheerful man with dreads.Every single mail carrier is a jerk!They are deserving of being unemployed since they are compensated for doing nothing.
1 year ago today Genell smalls has responded to your message.When will the mail be delivered?Leonidas Dr., Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70807 is open today.1 year ago today Terrence Joseph’s response It’s been two days since I’ve dealt with the mail on Gracie St 70802.1 year ago today Deborah keys’s response Inquiring as to whether or not mail is still delivered because the postal lady does not always pass by.My zip code is 70802 in case you’re wondering.
- 1 year ago today Clyde pertuit’s response Yes, I’m attempting to intercept an envelope from Clyde Pertuit, 72 New England ct, Gretna, Louisiana 70053, from reaching its destination.
- I made a mistake on the delivery address, which is Remona Grayer 1053 Green Oak Dr.
- Baton Rouge, LA 70015.
- I apologize for any inconvenience.
(Would you kindly return the envelope to the address shown on the envelope?Because I put money in an envelope with my daughter’s name on it, it is likely to be delivered to the wrong location.In my conversation with the post office in Gretna (Louisiana 70053) on Gretna Boulevard, they instructed me to contact y’all, but the line was already busy.Please stop the mail from leaving your post office.The return address is 72 New England ct Gretna, Louisiana 70053, which is listed above on the website.Thanks Please don’t let it leave your place of business.
- My mobile phone number is (504)473-5690.
- Thank you for your time.
- Clyde Pertuit is a fictional character created by Clyde Pertuit.
- 2 years have passed since Reply Britney Snow is a model and actress.
- Do any of you go for a run today?
- 3 years ago today Reply Benjamin Taylor’s full name is Benjamin Taylor.
- No way to communicate with the Postmaster in Baton Rouge, Louisiana 3 years ago today KOLUNDA ODABO’s response 1 Why are there so many nasty and stupid BLACK PEOPLE working in the Baton Rouge office, many of them have the mentality of a criminal and would require at least three promotions simply to be an asshole in the first place?
3 years ago today Reply The African-American Community is a d.i.c.k.3 years ago today KOLUNDA ODABO fayana received a response.1 I had a conversation with a woman today while also speaking with Amazon customer support, and the woman was quite rude!She was rude to the customer support representative as well as me, and her tone was condescending.
- She even hung up on me on the phone and was quite aggressive in her tone.
- 5 years ago today Dedra’s response WHY is there such a major issue with this post office?
- I follow my shipments as they go from the Morrow, Georgia, post office to the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, post office, and then back to the Morrow, Georgia, post office, and so on.
- I reside in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and I track my packages.
- The same incident happened two weeks earlier from the same two post offices in Morrow, Georgia, which is doing its job.
- and my box was misplaced, necessitating the seller’s resend of the goods.
- 5 years ago today VetteMan’s response Nobody can be reached for comment in Baton Rouge, and this is especially true at the Florida Blvd location.
- I’ve left a lot of messages for LOTTIE LAND, whose answering machine answers the main phone number but never picks up the phone.
I’d like to register a complaint regarding local mail delivery in 70807 and would want to acquire a filing number to do so.dubc73 responded 5 years ago The post office’s toll-free number is a complete farce.You will not engage in conversation with anybody.What you will receive is an automatic response informing you that you must provide a reason before you can be connected with a customer care representative.After you’ve explained your situation, you’ll be informed that customer assistance is not an option at this time..
BS!6 years ago today Reply Jann Delahoussaye is a fictional character created by author Jann Delahoussaye.P.O.
Box 80163, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70898 was the address given to me for sending my résumé.What is the best way to find out the name of the company to which I am applying?7 years ago today Remarks *postallocations.com is not a part of, nor is it associated with, the official United States Postal Service website (USPS).
South Bend Post Office
NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.Situated at 424 S Michigan St in South Bend, Indiana 46601, The following phone numbers are available: 574-282-8450 Fax: 574-282-863 TTY: 877-889-2457 Telephone: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (toll-free) (275-8777) Hours of Operation in Retail Monday 7:45 a.m.to 5:30 p.m.Tuesday: 7:45 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m., The hours of operation are 7:45 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
- on Wednesday.
Thursday, 7:45 a.m.to 5:30 p.m., On Friday, the hours are 7:45am-5:00pm.The following hours are in effect on Saturday: 7:45am-2:00pm Sunday is a day off from the lobby.Access to a Post Office Box is available.
Monday 5:00 a.m.to 11:59 p.m.Tuesday from 5:00 a.m.until 11:59 p.m.Wednesday from 5:00 a.m.
until 11:59 p.m.Thursday from 5:00 a.m.until 11:59 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m.
- to 11:59 p.m.
- (Eastern time).
Saturday from 5:00 a.m.until 11:59 p.m.Sunday: 5:00 a.m.- 11:59 p.m.(Eastern time).Hours of Collection: 6:00pm Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m.
on Tuesday 6:00 p.m.on Wednesday 6:00 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 6:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m.
- on Saturday Hours for Passport Appointments on Sunday are closed*.
- Monday 10:00 a.m.
- to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m.
- – 3:30 p.m.
- (EST) The hours on Wednesday are 10:00 a.m.
- to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 10:00 a.m.
- until 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, 10:00 a.m.
- until 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.(EST) Sunday is a closed day.Routine processing has been re-established.For further information, please check the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 website.
* To apply for or renew a passport in the United States, you must make an appointment.Please contact us or make an appointment online.Acceptance of Large Amounts of Mail Hours On Mondays, from 9:30 a.m.until 5:00 p.m.Tuesday from 9:30 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
- The hours for Wednesday are 9:30 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday from 9:30 a.m.
until 5:30 p.m.Friday: 9:30 a.m.to 5:30 p.m..Saturday is a closed day.Sunday is a closed day.
- Visit our Links page for information on the Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rents and fees, and Available Jobs, among other things.
- * Please contact us to double-check the details.
- Is there something wrong with this?
- Please let us know here.
- County of Saint Joseph
NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as it is feasible.In the city of South Bend, Indiana 46601 is 424 S Michigan St.Phone: 574-282-8450 Fax: 574-282-8463 TTY: 877-889-2457 Contact Information USPS® Customer Service Number: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777) Hours of Operation Monday The hours of operation are from 7:45am to 5:30pm (Monday-Friday).Tues., 7:45 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
- The hours of operation are 7:45 a.m.
- to 5:30 p.m.
every Wednesday.The hours are 7:45 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.on Thursday.
On Friday, the hours are 7:45am-3:30pm.The following hours are in effect on Saturday: 7:45am to 2pm Closed on Sundays and Mondays Access to a P.O.Box is provided.Monday Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m.till 11:59 p.m.
The hours of operation are 5:00 a.m.- 11:59 p.m.on Tuesday.
- The hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m.
- to 11:59 p.m.
- on Wednesday.
The hours for Thursday are 5:00 a.m.to 11:59 p.m.The hours of operation on Friday are 5:01 a.m to 11:59 p.m.On Saturday, the hours are 5:00 a.m.to 11:59 p.m., with the exception of holidays.The hours of operation on Sunday are from 5:01 a.m to 11:59 p.m.
Hours of Collection: 6:00 pm on Monday 6:00 p.m.on Tuesdays 6:00 p.m.on Wednesdays 6:00 p.m.
- on Thursdays 6:00 p.m.
- on Fridays 5:00 p.m.
- on a Saturday Hours for Passport Appointments on Sunday are closed.
- Monday The office is open from 10:00am till 3:00pm Monday through Friday.
- The hours on Tuesday are 10:00 a.m.
- to 3:30 p.m.
- The hours are 10:00am to 3:30pm on Wednesday.
- On Thursday, the hours are 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 a.m.
- to 3:00 p.m The hours are 10:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday.
- Closed on Sunday It has been decided to restart routine processing.
- More information may be found on the State Department’s Response to COVID-19 webpage.
- Application for and renewal of US passports must be done by appointment only.
- Requests should be made by phone or through the website scheduler.
Acceptance of Bulk Email Hours On Mondays, from 9:30 a.m.until 5:00 p.m., Wednesdsay, 9:45am to 5:45pm The hours for Wednesday are 9:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.Hours: Thursday from 9:30 a.m.to 5:30 p.m.
On Fridays, from 9:30 a.m.until 5:00 p.m.Saturday is a day off for us.Closed on Sunday Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, Post Office Box Rentals and Fees, and Available Jobs may all be found on our Links page.* Please contact us to double-check the details.
- What exactly is the problem?
- Fill out this form to tell us.
- Joseph County is a county located in the United States of America.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still open across the United States. We go over everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services available.
What are Post Offices opening times?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.
- By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.(January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.
- If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.
- Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
(New) Post Office Timings in India – Working Hours And Lunch Time
The Indian Postal Service is beneficial to the residents of India in a variety of ways.Even now, the post office continues to play an important role in a wide range of governmental and personal activities.We are all familiar with the fundamentals of how letters are sent and received through the postal service.It is critical to be aware of post office hours, including speed post hours, post office working days, and so on.
- Despite the fact that technological innovation has transported us all at breakneck pace, the Postal Service has managed to preserve its sense of order.
- Consider the following scenario: you work in the postal department and provide services to customers.
- In such scenario, it is vital to be aware of post office hours, post office working days, post office holidays, post office lunchtime, fast post timings, and post office holidays in 2021, among other information.
Then, armed with the necessary information and preparation, you may visit the post office without having to wait for extended periods of time or without having to complete the task.The Indian Postal Department operates offices all around the country.The Indian Postal Department has a branch office in your neighborhood, which is also a post office.Prior to the establishment of post offices, people communicated with one another via messengers to exchange letters.
People in India do not have any difficulties because of the assistance provided by the Indian postal department.On the first of October, 1854, Lord Dalhousie established the post office and offered the first Indian postal services.The Indian postal services are currently under the control of the Government of India (GoI).The headquarters of the Post Office are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi, and the post office generates an annual income of Rs.11,496.18 crore.
India is divided into 23 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the Chief Postmaster General.The circles are subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and E.D.
- Branch Post Offices are the three types of Post Offices that exist, with Head Post Offices being the most common.
- Very few people are aware that Himachal Pradesh is home to the world’s highest post office, which is located at an elevation of 14,567 feet.
Indian Post Offices Timings and post office working days
The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.Monday through Friday.Sunday is a day off for the post offices, with the exception of the night post offices.
- Under the direction of the Director-General, the post office’s operating hours may be extended in specific instances.
- If you’re looking for information about post office holidays, you’ll find that the post offices are closed on holidays declared by the government.
- Saturdays and