The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday. Plenty of the Post Offices are closed both weekend days, but some are open for a few hours on Saturdays only.
What time does the post office open & close?
Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours. Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
What are the holiday hours for the post office?
Post Office Holiday Hours 1 New Year’s Day 2 Good Friday 3 Easter Monday 4 Anzac Day 5 Christmas Day 6 Boxing Day
What is the best time to finish my postal work?
Finish your postal work before lunch, because after the lunch break, the post office will get crowded as compare to before lunchtime. Indian Post offices are open daily, and they take holidays only on some special days. That list is given here.
Is the post office open on Christmas Eve & Day 2019?
Post Offices nationwide will be open Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31. Post Office company holds special events from time to time.
How fast can you close a post office?
What holidays is the post office closed?
Post Office locations nationwide will be open on New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31. New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, is a Postal holiday. Post Office locations are closed New Year’s Day. All Post Office locations will open and resume regular mail delivery on Monday, January 3, 2022.
What days is the post office closed?
Post office hours. Chances are good that the post office will be open if it is not Sunday or a federal holiday. However, some post offices are closed on Saturdays. To find the daily operating hours of your local post office, you can head to this link. Enter your city and state, or Zip code, then click on the ‘Search’ button.
What post offices are closing?
US Postal Service plans to close 3,653 post offices. Here’s a list. On its 236th anniversary, Ben Franklin’s original post office, along with over 3,500 others, is being stamped out.
Post Office Business Hours
- It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.
- Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.
- The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
- Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
- Christmas holiday, which implies that no businesses nor houses will get mail on Christmas Day.
- This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.
- Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
- Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
- Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.
- Including USPS parcels in this calculation.
- Christmas is a federal holiday, and as a result, all government offices are closed on this day.
- Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and on New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31 to accommodate holiday shoppers.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at inf[email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
Indian Post Office Timings – Daily Working Hours, Lunch Time
- In a variety of ways, the Indian Postal Service is advantageous and beneficial to Indian inhabitants in general.
- Letters are sent and received through the post office system.
- The Indian Postal Department operates all of the post offices around the country.
- There was a time in India when there was no post office, and people communicated by sending and receiving letters through messengers.
- For those who wish to send communications, this is a time-consuming and expensive method.
- People, on the other hand, are no longer experiencing any difficulties.
- In 1963, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord Dalhousie, established penny postage.
- Everything in India has altered as a result of what happened that day.
- The Post Office is now open to provide assistance to the general public.
- Here you will find information about the Indian Post Office hours of operation, working hours, lunch hours, and so on.
- More information on the Indian Post Office may be found in the article.
In India, the postal system is administered by the Indian government, which is a subordinate of the Ministry of communications.The post office was established on the 1st of October, 1854, by Lord Dalhousie, who was responsible for the introduction of the new Indian postal services.The Indian Postal Service is now under the control of the Government of India.The Post Office’s headquarters are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi.The post office generates a total of Rs 11,496.18 crore in income per year.In India, the postal system is organized into 23 postal circles, with the Chief Postmaster General in charge of each circle.
- Each circle is subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.
- The world’s highest post office, located in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh, is at a height of 14,567 feet and is the world’s highest postal facility.
Post Offices In India
- In India, there is now a post office for the general public in every town and city.
- The Indian Post Office provides assistance to customers in a variety of ways at an inexpensive cost.
- People who work in the post office do not have to spend a lot of money to conduct their jobs.
- In India, the Post Office now plays an important part in both our personal and official lives and activities.
- Despite the fact that India has grown technologically, the postal service has managed to preserve its stability.
- In order to function more efficiently and effectively, the postal department has separated the Post Offices into 16 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the postmaster general.
- The post offices were divided into three groups, which were the Head post offices, the sub-post offices, and the E-D Branch Post Offices.
- The Indian Postal Service has provided us with the operating hours so that people may visit the post office without having to wait for long periods of time.
Indian Post Office Timings
- The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- on all days, with the exception of specific holidays, which are listed below.
- In some situations, the post office’s operating hours are extended..
- People can visit the Indian Post Office according to the hours when it is open.
- The post office is closed on Sundays, with the exception of the night post offices.
- Apart from that, the post office was closed on holidays.
- The post offices are open on Saturdays as well, with the exception of Gazetted Holidays.
- In some instances, such as when the government declares a holiday for one day, the post office will be closed on that particular day.
|Days||Post office Timing|
|Monday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Indian Post Office Lunch Time
- It varies from circle to circle what time the Indian Post Office serves lunch.
- Employees take a break from their regular working hours for lunch.
- They have their lunch and then take a little break.
- There is no activity at the post office during this period.
- If possible, avoid going to any Indian Post Office during their lunch hour, as this is against the law.
- When customers go to the restaurant at noon, they must wait.
- After lunch has concluded, the personnel return to their places of employment.
- Lunch at the Indian Post Office is from 1:30 pm to 2.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Indian Post Office Daily Work
- These days, the Indian Post Office is responsible for a wide range of tasks.
- Mail services, money remittance, life insurance, banking services, retail services, and other similar services are available.
- New services and amenities are being added to all Indian post offices on a daily basis.
- Through the mail service, people are now able to send and receive letters and packages.
- For more information about the Indian Postal Service, please visit their website.
- It is necessary for individuals to be aware of the correct opening and closing hours of the Indian Post Office in order to avoid queuing and finish their business effectively.
- Make sure to do your postal duties before lunch, because the post office will be much more packed after lunch than it was before noon.
Indian Post Office Holidays 2021
Indian post offices are open on a daily basis, with the exception of a few specific holidays. This page contains a list of those resources.
|January 26||Sunday||Republic Day|
|April 25||Sunday||Mahavir Jayanti|
|May 25||Wednesday||Buddha Purnima|
|02-10-2021||Saturday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 15||Friday||Dussehra (Vijay Dashmi)|
|October 19||Tuesday||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad(Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)|
|November 04||Thursday||Deepavali (Diwali)|
|November 19||Friday||Gurunanak Birthday|
Timesalert is a good source for further information and updates.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
- The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.
- Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.
- or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.
- A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.
- By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
- No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.
- Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.
- (January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).
- Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
- The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.
- Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.
- The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.
- This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.
- If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.
- Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
Post Office Hours- Today, Opening, Closing, Saturday, Holiday
- Before visiting any of the United States Post Office branches, you should be informed of the operating hours of the United States Post Office.
- We also provide information about the United States Post Office Today’s Hours, Opening and Closing Times, Saturday and Holiday Hours.
- The United States Postal Service is abbreviated as USPS.
- It is a separate and distinct agency of the executive arm of government.
- The postal service in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States.
Post Office Hours/USPS Hours
- For the short version, the post office runs more than 34451 USPS locations around the United States.
- The operation hours of the United States Postal Service vary depending on the location of the office.
- The majority of USPS locations are open in the mornings at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close in the evenings at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM.
- From Monday through Friday, the United States Postal Service is open for more than 8 hours a day.
- In the table below, we provide the operation hours of the United States Postal Service.
|Post Office Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
If the post office is planning a visit to a location near the United States, it calls the customer care team to confirm accurate working times. The majority of the United States Postal Service operates throughout the hours specified in the above-mentioned timetable.
What time does United States Post Office open Saturday?
On Saturdays, the United States Postal Service reduces its hours to 8:00 a.m./9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m./1:00 p.m. Every Saturday, they are open for 4 to 5 hours a day, depending on the weather.
|Saturday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
What time does United States Post Office open Sunday?
On Sunday, the vast majority of post offices in the United States shuttered their doors completely.
Post Office Holiday Hours
During all federal holidays, the United States Postal Service closed its entire network of offices.
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Closed|
|February 21||President’s Day||Closed|
|April 15||Good Friday||Reduce operating time|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Closed|
|July 4||Independence Day||Closed|
|September 5||Labor Day||Closed|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Closed|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day||Closed|
|November 23||Day before Thanksgiving||Reduce operating time|
|November 25||Black Friday||Reduce operating time|
|December 24||Christmas Evening||Reduce operating time|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Post Office Near Me
- You may use the official Post office finder to identify branches of the United States Postal Service in your area.
- In the official post office locator search box, all you have to do is type in the name of the city, the name of the state, or the zip code, and then click on the search button.
- The post office finder makes it simple to identify locations near the Post Office, Collection Boxes, Self Service Kiosks, and a variety more services.
- Following the click of the search button, the Post office finder will provide a list of nearby post offices for you to choose from.
- By clicking on this link, you will be sent straight to the Post Office Locator website.
Google Maps is an extremely handy tool for locating post office locations in your area. You may quickly locate any additional destinations by utilizing our website.
About the United States Post Office
- The United States Postal Service (commonly known as USPS) is a government-run postal service in the United States.
- It is a completely autonomous organization.
- In the United States, the postal service is provided by the United States Government, which is accountable for it.
- The postal services in insular and related states are also provided by these companies.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the few government entities that is specifically authorized by the United States Constitution.
- The headquarters of the United States Postal Service are situated at 475 L.Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.20260-004, in the United States.
- For the fiscal year 2016, the United States Postal Service generated revenue of $71.5 billion.
- Hours of operation for Hobby Lobby and Walmart may be found here.
If you wish to get in touch with the support staff at the United States Postal Service. You may reach us by phone at 1 800 275 8777. Time of day that the business is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call 1 800 344 7779 if you need assistance with technical issues. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Domestic & International USPS Tracking
Call toll-free at 1 800 222 1811 Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In order to obtain further information on the United States Postal Service. You can keep up with the platforms on social media. FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube
We hope you have found the information about Post office Hours to be useful. If you are experiencing any service or technical difficulties, you may contact the customer care team for assistance. To learn more about the United States Postal Service. For further information, please see the official website. Check out the Chemical Bank Hours and the Community Trust Bank Hours.
Find a Post Office – Jersey Post
- Looking for the location of your local Post Office? We have 19 post offices and 130 post boxes spread out around the island of Great Britain. Please use the navigation bar to the left to get information about post office operating hours, services offered at a certain branch, or collection times from your local post box. Our Customer Care Team is accessible Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. Please use the filtering box below to narrow down the list of post office and postbox locations. Alternatively, you may click on the pins on the map to the right to obtain information unique to a certain place. Please take notice of the following: The Elizabeth Terminal post box is now available for collections Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., with a Saturday collection at 11 a.m.
- The Gorey post office will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, March 21st, 22nd, and 23rd.
- The following hours will be in effect until further notice at the Roseville and Millbrook post offices:- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
- Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.
- We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?
- If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
- Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.
- Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.
- to 5 p.m.
- on every day save Sundays and postal holidays.
- This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.
- I’ve already specified in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.
- For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.
- You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Lunch is served from 1.30 to 2.00 p.m. in the post office. It will take around half an hour to have lunch. If you arrive at a certain post office between the hours of 1.30 and 2.00 pm, you will have to wait to receive post office services. Due to the fact that it is lunchtime at the post office (Post office lunch timing)
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin at the opening of the post office. Therefore, individuals may reserve a Speed Post article by going to any post office throughout the country. On Sundays and postal holidays, the post office does not book fast post since it is closed.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
- On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.
- Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.
- Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?
- Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- Do India Post employees work on Sundays?
- Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.
- Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
- Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?
- Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.
- to 3.00 p.m.
Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?Yes.However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?
- 5.00 p.m.
- is the answer.
- The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.
What time does the post office open on Saturdays?In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
Priority Mail Express Shipping
- When you order by 6 p.m., Priority Mail Express® will deliver your package the next day or the next day and will refund your money. 1. You’ll get reasonable rates and rapid delivery every day of the year, with a few exceptions, to the vast majority of addresses in the United States and Post Office BoxesTM. 3. Priority Mail Express Flat Rate allows you to ship packages weighing up to 70 lbs to any state for the same fee regardless of where they are located. Click-N-Ship® service allows you to send mail from Post OfficeTM locations or from your home or business. Prices begin at $26.95 per person. Priority Mail Express is available for immediate shipment. Prices for Priority Mail Express Service With a money-back guarantee, the quickest delivery timeframes are following day or two days. First, in many big areas, Sunday and holiday delivery is offered for an extra cost.
- Free package pickup4 service at your residence or place of business
- includes USPS Tracking® and up to $100 in insurance coverage.
- 5 with the most number of shipments
- The price includes a proof of delivery signature record (if one is requested at the time of purchase)
- Price Files may be seen here. Calculate the Cost of a Product See Insurance & Additional Services for further information. The maximum allowable weight is 70 lbs.
- Combining the maximum length and girth (girth is the distance around the thickest section of the animal) is 108 inches
- When sealing a Mailing Box or a Flat Rate Envelope or a Mailing Box, the container flaps must be able to shut inside the regular folds
- otherwise, the container flaps will not close properly.
- What to Do When Preparing a Package When it comes to mailing restricted, forbidden, and dangerous items, such as cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, there are certain restrictions and standards in place to protect the public. Packages dispatched to a Military Post Office (APO/FPO/DPO) will be charged domestic rates, but these destinations will need you to fill out customs paperwork and will be subject to additional limitations. Within 30 days after the mailing date, you can file a refund request for failure of service if your package did not arrive by the guaranteed delivery date or time (which can be found on your shipping receipt). Learn how to apply for a Priority Mail Express refund and which documentation you must provide in order to be eligible. How to Make a Refund Request The United States Postal Service® recognizes the priorities of our business clients, which include speed, cost, security, and customer service. Providing these services and resources at a discounted rate to your clients is something we assist businesses with. Make it easier for your bulk mailings to get to their destinations faster with Priority Mail Express Open & Distribute® (PMEOD). Clients that use PMEOD services mail their things in an approved USPS container to an authorized site, where USPS opens the container and transports the items to their ultimate destinations. Prices are commercial rates based on weight and zone to ensure that your mailings are delivered swiftly and at a fair cost
- Mailings feature a specific barcoded label, which allows you to trace your shipments more easily.
- Priority Mail Express Receipt & Distribution Services Charge all of your next-day mail services to a single account to simplify your billing and payment processes. In addition, you’ll receive a monthly report that includes an itemized list of shipments, which will make record-keeping a breeze. Create a corporate account with the United States Postal Service. Our cost-effective and convenient mail services help you stay on top of your incoming mail while also managing your outgoing mail, allowing you to devote more time and energy to building your company. Maintain Control Over Your Business Mail Customers who want expedited delivery can take advantage of Priority Mail Express® next-day delivery services when ordering online. Find out when you can expect your delivery to arrive and whether or not we can provide a money-back guarantee by using the Service Commitments tool.
- Delivery timeframes vary by Post OfficeTM location, but it’s simple to discover convenient locations if you know which ZIP CodesTM you’re mailing to and when you’re shipping to them.
- Find a Location for Business Shipping
- Business Price Calculator
- Find a Location for Business Shipping
- See the Commercial Price List for further information.
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
- The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.
- Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.
- Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.
- Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
- Return to legal disclaimer number one.
- Unless otherwise stated, there is no guarantee.
- Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.
- Return to legal disclaimer number two.
- Deliveries on New Year’s Day are only available in a restricted number of areas.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
Return to legal disclaimer number three.
US Postal Service plans to close 3,653 post offices. Here’s a list.
- Thanks to Flickr user TheFadedPast for the image. On July 26, 1775, exactly 236 years ago yesterday, a man by the name of Benjamin Franklin founded a post office at what is now 316 Market Street in Philadelphia, which is where we are today. Due to the fact that America was not yet a country, the newly opened post office did not fly an American flag at the time of its opening. Ben was a shrewd old goat who knew what he was talking about. In the same structure as his previous home, he opened a post office that served the local community. Let’s fast forward precisely 236 years to the present. Ben’s former post office is still open for business. It is the only one in the United States that does not fly the American flag, in recognition of the fact that Franklin founded it before the United States was a nation. In a bizarre twist of destiny, on the precise 236th anniversary of Franklin’s creation of his post office, the operators of the Franklin branch, along with the postmasters of 3,653 other post offices around the country, were warned that their offices would likely be closed. According to CBS News, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is proposing local post offices in order to save expenses. See also: Is the United States Postal Service out of date? While it may appear short-sighted, entirely unromantic, and even a little insulting to throw the Franklin Post Office in with the rest of the country’s post offices, the truth is that the United States Postal Service is incurring financial losses. Many of the small offices that the United States Postal Service (USPS) plans to close have yearly revenues of less than $27,500 and annual costs that are typically in the $100,000 level. It is predicted that between 4,000 and 4,500 postal employees would lose their employment as a result of the closures. Since Franklin’s time, the globe has evolved dramatically. Back then, the postal service was a one-of-a-kind, dependable, and cost-effective method of ensuring that letters and goods were delivered on time. As a result of competition from companies like as UPS and FedEx, as well as rising petroleum prices, the Postal Service’s package business (the only part of its operation that is truly lucrative) has been decimated. Despite the fact that the post office is reputedly losing money with each normal letter mailed, millions of individuals currently communicate via 140 character tweets or post status updates on social media sites such as Facebook. Therefore, it is a great irony that the Post Office is showcasing some of its new stamp designs on its Facebook stamps page, which is dedicated to stamps. So far, Kimberly, Judi, Maria, and three other people have expressed an interest in the stamp designs. After all, at least six individuals seem to appreciate the designs, don’t they? That’s something, at the very least. In addition to eliminating numerous underperforming rural offices, the United States Postal Service plans to reduce Saturday mail delivery service as well. Here are a few resources to get you started: List of branches that are being considered for closure
- USPS Office of the Inspector General Twitter feed (which makes for interesting reading)
- USPS stamps Twitter feed
- USPS Facebook stamps page
- Mail service updates page
- Main USPS website
- and more.
What are your thoughts? Is it necessary to shut the Franklin post office? What about the other people who were on the closing-day list? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Please make an effort to be productive and to keep the conversation entertaining and respectful at all times.
What Time Does The Post Office Close?
- The United States Postal Service, often known as the United States Mail or the USPS, provides consumers and businesses with a complete end-to-end solution for all letters and shipments that pass through its postal and shipping operations.
- In particular, this organization is responsible for delivering postal services across the country, altering the way businesses conduct themselves, and establishing that it is a critical component of the United States’ national infrastructure.
- The majority of consumers are unable to take use of this service since they are not aware of the post office’s usual business hours.
- In order to get the most of this service, you must be aware of the USPS office hours, which are detailed further down in this article.
- For information on what time the post office closes today, please continue reading.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers a wide range of products and services.
- Throughout its history, the United States Postal Service has reinvented itself by providing a wide range of services to consumers and increasing its geographic reach across the country.
- The United States Postal Service maintains different operating hours for each business, resulting in a more structured sector that has increased productivity and profits.
- The company offers a variety of services, including domestic mailing and shipping as well as international mailing and shipping.
- They provide Express mail, which is a form of first-class postal service that they provide.
- Money orders and commercial transactions are handled separately by the Postal Service, and bulk mailing is also an option for businesses.
- They have lately expanded their services to include passport applications as well as consultations with immigration officials.
- Also, find out what time FedEx delivers to my zip code by visiting this page.
- A few of the other services provided include tracking shipments, holding mail, protection against international shipments and mailings, special processing and signature verification, holiday mailing and delivery, and custom stamped envelopes.
Post Office Hours
- It is vital to be informed of the post office’s operation hours in order to properly plan and organize the arrival and delivery of letters and goods. So the next question is how to determine what time the United States Postal Service is open. The United States Postal Service (USPS) operates from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on average. However, the hours may fluctuate depending on where you live. Consider the following scenario as an illustration: There are several locations open throughout the day: the Bay Ridge Post Office is open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- the Highbridge Post Office is open from 8 -5 at 1315 Inwood Ave, Bronx, NY 10452
- the Arlington Post Office is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 3500 Dolfield Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215
- the Baltimore Post Office is open from
- As you can see from the examples above, USPS office hours differ from state to state and from district to district.
- Additional information can be found on the United States Postal Service’s official website.
- The website provides comprehensive information on all of the provinces and their metropolitan areas, including the title of the post office, its location, its PO Box number, and its operating hours.
What time does USPS close?
- USPS operating hours may differ from state to state and are completely determined by factors such as population density, geographic location, business effect, and intended purpose.
- An urban postal service in a big city center will have longer business hours than a postal service in an outlying county with a population of fewer than 5000 persons.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) closes its doors at 5 p.m.
- in the majority of circumstances.
What time do the post office close today?
- The first and most basic question that comes to mind is what time does the post office close on this particular day.
- During the holiday season, this issue becomes more visible, and more individuals are concerned about the passage of time.
- In order to use the most necessary services provided by the post office, such as purchasing stamps and shipping packages, it is best to use the postal service’s general operation hours, which may be from 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- The hours of operation for the post office’s Lobby and PO Box, on the other hand, must be considered when seeking more specific services such as visiting the PO Box.
- The US Postal Service has began taking applications for a variety of services, including passport renewals and address changes.
- However, while these services are not offered at all post offices, they are available at the most prominent ones in the city and town, with prior appointments necessary.
- For walk-in consultations for passport processing, the United States Postal Service has set aside a few hours each day at a few of its facilities.
- Detailed information regarding the office hours for these special events may be found on the organization’s official website.
- The postmaster will conduct all retail services for up to 9 or more hours on typical weekdays that are not holiday-related, unless otherwise explicitly authorized by the regional manager, Customer Service and Marketing departments.
- The hours of retail operation are adjusted to accommodate the needs of local postal customers.
- It is possible to complete tasks such as purchasing stamps, mailing and delivering products to a PO Box, purchasing money orders, and giving money to troops while at a retail store during business hours.
- Because Global Express Guaranteed timings are typically the same as Retail hours, all international mailing and delivery may be accomplished during regular USPS store hours.
- The hours of operation at today’s modern post offices may change on weekdays and weekends.
- Popular post offices, for example, may have extended retail hours on Saturdays, despite the fact that USPS centers in various locations may be closed on Saturdays.
- During all commercial service counter hours, all clients must be able to access their packages without difficulty.
- When on duty in the postal unit, it is recommended that certain Post Office box lobbies remain open.
- If the Inspection Service determines that customer safety, privacy, and police protection are not jeopardized, the lobbies may remain open at the discretion of the postmaster to provide customers access to Post Office mailboxes and self-service workstations during the closure.
Last Collection Timings
When the Post Office collects such mail or shipments for same-day clearance, it will be the final time they collect them.In this case, if you arrive after the Last Collection hours on Friday, your package will not be shipped until Monday.On weekdays, the final mail pickup at the United States Postal Service facility at 75 East Broadway in New York is at 12.00 pm, while on Saturdays, the last mail pickup is at 11.15 a.m.
Acceptance Timings for Bulk Mail
Businesses who seek to increase their visibility by taking use of the vast postal network of the United States Postal Service are the most common users of this service.The hours for bulk mail are slightly different from the hours for commercial mail.It generally starts a few hours later than retail hours and ends a few hours earlier than retail hours.In this way, bulk mail orders do not totally dominate post office hours and other processes are given sufficient time to guarantee that the system runs well.Check out the CMA CGM Tracking as well.
Self Service Kiosks and Passport Services
Self-service workstations are service facilities that are frequently available 24 hours a day, may be accessed by anybody, and can do operations such as stamp printing, shipping, and other similar chores.Self-service workstations are also known as self-service centers.Passport services are available at all of the main post offices.Photographic services and passport interviews are specifically mentioned, and these goods can be employed whenever they are required.It is possible for someone to come in on the spur of the moment by taking advantage of a time slot that has been reserved just for them.
Post Office Box Delivery and Pickup Services
A certain time period during which mail and parcels are delivered to the post office’s containers is known as the delivery window.This service is not available on Saturdays and Sundays.Customers who have a PO Box at a United States Postal Service facility can take use of the pickup service.This help is available throughout business hours on weekdays; however, it is closed on weekends and holidays.
What Time Does The Post Office Close?
PO Boxes are not necessarily in the same area as the postal service, but they can be accessed at any time of day or night if appropriate security and safety measures are put in place. The WACO postal service, located at 430 W State Highway 6 in Waco, Texas 76702-9998, is an example of this measure in action.
Federal Holiday Rules
The United States Postal Service is often closed on federal holidays.New Year’s Eve, Martin Luther King Jr.Day, which takes place on January 18, Presidents’ Day, which takes place on February 15, and Memorial Day, which takes place on May 31, are all celebrated on this day.Furthermore, no mail will be delivered on July 4, which is Labor Day, on October 11, which is Columbus Day, on November 11, which is Veteran’s Day, on Thanksgiving, or on Christmas.Post offices will be open on Christmas Eve and on other special holidays, but only for a short period of time during those times.
Delivery Time For Post Office
Distinct types of delivery include international delivery, Express Mail delivery (including packages), national mail and parcels delivery (including packages), and notified delivery (which is when a package is sent to a specific location).Delivery dates are governed by timeframes, much as they are for the opening and closure of US Postal Service facilities.By way of example, all internal mail and packages must be delivered by 12 p,m., but all international mail and commodities must be delivered by 3 p,m.The option of redelivery of things is also available if they were previously undeliverable.Because the United States Postal Service (USPS) is also closed on holidays, deliveries of merchandise and mail are delayed.
USPS mobile Application
Despite the fact that nearly every corporation is working to become more user-friendly, the United States Postal Service isn’t far behind.″USPS MOBILE″ is a smartphone application that is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices and can be downloaded from the App Store and the Google Play Store, respectively.This commonly used software allows you to do a variety of tasks such as monitoring your cargo, changing your address, holding mail, arranging a pickup, and so on.With the help of this software, users can keep track of their shipments from the time they are shipped until they are delivered.
What time does Post office close on Saturday?
Postal retail stores close at 1:00 p.m.on Saturdays, according to the Postal Service.On Saturday, the lobby is open until 11:59 p.m., and bulk mail acceptance is not available at this time.On Saturdays, P.O Boxes are accessible until 11:59 p.m., and Global Express Guaranteed Hours are available until 1:00 p.m., both of which are extended from the previous week.Saturday pickup service hours end at 1:00 p.m., while self-service kiosks are open until 11:59 p.m.
- on weekdays and until 11:59 p.m.
- on weekends.
What time does the Post Office close on Friday?
Friday retail closing hours for the Post Office are from 8:00 a.m.to 5:30 p.m..Bulk mail acceptance hours are open until 5:00 p.m.on Fridays, and lobby hours are until 11:59 p.m.on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The post office box can be accessible until 11:59 p.m., while Global Express Guaranteed Hours are from 5:30 p.m.
- to 11:00 p.m.
- Self-Service Kiosks are open until 11:59 p.m., and pick-up services are available until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- On ordinary working Fridays, you can make an appointment for a passport appointment until 3:00 p.m.
The ability to trade and utilize the whole range of services provided by the United States Postal Service is made simpler by having a post office that is close by to trade and use.If you want to find out the closed and open hours of post offices around the country, as well as their location and description, there are a few tools you may utilize.The United States Postal Service website has all of the necessary information.
To view a table of general USPS hours for Monday through Sunday, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.Please keep in mind that US Postal Service hours are subject to change, but generally follow the following standards.This is discussed in further depth in the paragraph that follows the table below.The United States Postal Service (abbreviated as USPS) is a United States government organization that was established in 1971.This autonomous institution, which is mandated by the United States Constitution, is responsible for providing postal service throughout the country.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) presently runs more than 200,000 vehicles and employs more than 600,000 people around the country.
- The postal service is responsible for delivering the most mail to the greatest number of addresses in the globe (area wise).
- With over 150 million delivery sites in the United States and over 240,000 delivery routes, there’s a good possibility that you’ve mailed or received mail through the United States Postal Service.
- Whether you have experience with the US Postal Service or not, it is an essential issue for everybody living in the United States.
We’re here to supply you with some general information on the United States Postal Service’s office hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|USPS hours may vary by location*|
The hours of operation for the United States Postal Service vary widely from location to location, however there are certain consistent patterns.Monday through Saturday, the United States Postal Service opens its doors at 9 a.m., on average.For certain areas, this time may be up to an hour early than the stated time.Closing timings are a little more difficult to pin down precisely.It is possible for offices to close at any moment within a wide variety of varied hours, such as from midday to eight o’clock in some circumstances.
- While the USPS hours vary from day to day, one day of the week is more consistent than the others: the post office is closed on Sundays.
- For those of you who are curious about USPS delivery timings, they are the same as business hours.
- This implies that you shouldn’t anticipate your delivery to arrive on a Sunday or on USPS holiday weekends.
- The table above provides a high-level summary of the United States Postal Service’s business hours for the week.
HOW TO FIND USPS HOURS
The United States Postal Service locations tool is one of the most trustworthy resources for discovering US post office opening hours.This link will take you