USPS Domestic Delivery Times
|Mail Class||Delivery Speed||Post Office Starting Price|
|Priority Mail Regional Rate||1–3 business days||$10.68 and up|
|First Class Package Service||1–3 business days||$4.50 and up|
|Parcel Select||2–8 business days||Not Available|
|USPS Retail Ground||2–8 business days||$8.50 and up|
Typically, a package is delivered in one to nine days. You can check our articles on specific couriers to learn more: FedEx Amazon UPS How Long Will It Take for My Package To Arrive—USPS The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the most trusted shipping services.
What does Kage stand for?
Kage ( 影, Literally meaning: Shadow) is a title reserved for the leader of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries ‘ hidden villages. They are collectively known as the Five Kage ( 五影, Gokage, Literally meaning: Five Shadows). A Kage oversees the activities of their village, from sending ninja on missions to making
What is the meaning of Kage in Shinobi?
Kage ( 影, literally meaning: Shadow) is a title reserved for the leader of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries ‘ hidden villages. They are collectively known as the Five Kage ( 五影, Gokage, literally meaning: Five Shadows).
Who is Shadow Kage?
Kage (Shadow) is the Inner Demon of Igawa Asagi. Kage has access to knowledge that Asagi does not posses like the Aion, Mother Sea, origin of vampires and demonic bloodline of the Taimanin. She asks Asagi to give in to her power and not be held back by being human.
What is the Kage Kage no mi good for?
During the Summit War of Marineford, Moria demonstrated that the Kage Kage no Mi is especially useful in war-like conditions, where there are plenty of soldiers to steal shadows from and plenty of bodies for easy zombification. The minion by itself also does not inherit any Devil Fruit powers of the original owner of the shadow.
- This is the article that is currently at the top of the list.
- Go to Kage if you’re looking for the character.
- See also: Ninja Ranks for more information.
- When it comes to secret villages in the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Kage (literally meaning ″shadow″) is the term designated for the head of one of the villages.
- The Five Kage (, Gokage, literally meaning ″Five Shadows″) are a group of five people who are known as the Five Kage.
- Among the responsibilities of a Kage include overseeing the operations of their village, which includes everything from sending ninja on missions to making difficult judgments about the safety of their people.
- The Kage of a village is often considered to be the most powerful ninja in the area.
- The Kage are widely regarded as the most skilled shinobi on the land.
When Hashirama Senju initially formed the title, it was shortly after the creation of Konohagakure, and he was the first Kage to exist, having been elected by the people of his village and country, he was known as the ″First Kage.″ Following the establishment of the post, other countries lauded the unique system that had been established and quickly copied its features.
- Each community has a unique name for its Kage, such as: Konohagakure’s Hokage (, literally meaning ″Fire Shadow″), Sunagakure’s Kazekage (, literally meaning ″Wind Shadow″), Kirigakure’s Mizukage (, literally meaning ″Water Shadow″), Kumogakure’s Raikage (, literally meaning ″Lightning Shadow″), Iwagakure’s Tsuchikage (, literally meaning ″Earth Shadow″), and Konohagakure
- Because a Kage’s major priority is the well-being of his or her village, interaction between the Kage is unusual; only at treaty-signing ceremonies or joint public events has a Kage been observed interacting with one of his or her fellow Kage.
- There is only one occasion when all five Kage meet in the same place at the same time: at a Kage Summit, which can be held by any of the five Kage to discuss issues that are relevant to all of their villages.
- The manner in which a Kage is appointed appears to vary from village to village.
- In Konoha, the Hokage is traditionally responsible for appointing their successor.
- If the Hokage dies or becomes disabled before they can pick a successor, the decision is left to the Land of Fire’s daimyo, who is advised by a committee consisting of village elders, the Jnin Commander, and a representative of the Anbu, among others.
- After that, the position needs be authorized by the jnin of Konoha.
- The Third Raikage of Kumo died, and his son automatically became the Fourth Raikage, a choice that had been made many years previously.
- If a Kage chooses to retire, they will retain their title for the rest of their lives and will be able to help the new Kage with decision-making and other obligations.
- After retiring from full-time leadership, a retired Hokage can return to full-time leadership if their successor dies, as the Third Hokage did when the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to save Konoha and the Third Hokage was unable to find anyone both suitable and willing to take over as Fifth Hokage at the time.
In recognition of the jinchriki’s importance to their village, it was customary for one of the jinchriki to be a relative of the current Kage, in order to both cement the jinchriki’s links to their village and to demonstrate the Kage’s power.Killer B, for example, is the adopted brother of the Fourth Raikage, while Gaara is the son of the Fourth Kazekage, to name a few examples.
- The Third Hokage was widely regarded as the most powerful of the Five Kage during his lifetime. It was in this similar manner that the Seventh Hokage was recognized many years later. The Village Heads of Amegakure, Takigakure, and Kusagakure are also recognized as Kage in the anime. To distinguish themselves from the secret villages of the Five Great Shinobi Nations, Hoshigakure has informally designated each of its leaders as the Hoshikage (, literally meaning: Star Shadow), a title that symbolizes their desire for Hoshigakure to be recognized on an equal footing with them. Because of this, Hoshikage might be regarded to be a pseudo-Kage.
- In Jiraiya’s work The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi, the village head of Shuku is referred to as the Kokage, which is a clear tribute to the role of Hokage in Japanese culture.
- As told by Hashirama, the Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage and Kazekage were created shortly after the Hokage title was established, and they were followed by the other four Hokages in that sequence.
- In the anime, a shinobi retains their prior rank after being promoted to Kage status. As a result, despite being the Hokage, Naruto admitted that he was still considered a genin due to the fact that he had never completed the Chnin Exams due to the circumstances of him training away from the village and having to fight the Akatsuki after returning
- as a result, he was still considered a genin.
- Sasuke Uchiha committed himself to assisting Naruto in protecting Konohagakure and its population in the years following the Fourth Shinobi World War, ultimately earning the title of ″Supporting Kage.″
- List of Kage
- Boruto episode 12
- Naruto: Shippden episode 413
- Naruto: Shippden episode 369
- Boruto chapter 15, page 34
- Shikamaru Shinden: A Cloud Dancing in Forlorn Falling Petals
- Naruto chapter 626
- Naruto chapter 541
- Naruto chapter 493
- First Databook, page 117
- Boruto chapter 626, page 3
- Naruto chapter 541
- Naruto chapter 493, page 14
- Kage (Shadow) is Igawa Asagi’s Inner Demon, and he lives within him.
- Like the Aion, Mother Sea, vampires’ origins, and demonic lineage of the Taimanin, which Asagi does not possess, Kage possesses information that Asagi does not possess.
- She implores Asagi to submit to her will and to not be hindered by his human nature any more.
- She is extremely powerful and has the ability to augment Asagi’s talents to levels much beyond what is usual.
- She acts as though she is the devil on Asagi’s shoulder, commanding her to unleash her power.
- She may be silent and harsh when she believes she is superior to others.
- The Kage, on the other hand, does not explain out most things, preferring Asagi to find out how the world works on her own, which she does.
- It is not interested in imposing its will on Asagi and appears to want Asagi to be saved, yet it has the ability and will abandon Asagi if she refuses to give up.
When it comes to appearance, Kage is a carbon copy of Asagi, with purple skin, black and yellow eyes, and claw-like finger nails. In the TA2 OVA, she seems to be Asagi, but with white hair and a darker appearance to her attire than in the main series.
- During Asagi’s investigation into the Tokyo Kingdom, she and her sister are abducted by Saya of Ryuumon, an organization controlled by a cloned Oboro.
- Asagi and her sister are imprisoned until they can be released.
- Upon further investigation, the Ryuumon discover that the Taimanin have demon heritage, and that the Ryuumon intend on using them in order to build an army of super warriors by awakening the demonic self.
- They accomplished the same thing with the weapon Saya.
- In order to undergo this change, Asagi must endure continuous mental and physical torture, which forces Kage to awaken inside her as she sleeps..
- The relationship between Asagi and Kage gets off to a difficult start, but Asagi soon understands that she requires part of Kage’s strength in order to save Sakura and flee Tokyo Kingdom.
- With only a tiny portion of his might at his disposal, Asagi is able to hurt Oboro (Clone) and kill Saya after Sakura has been severely injured.
- When Asagi is under extreme hardship, Kage will appear in front of her and offer her assistance.
- Asagi is able to utilize this form to improve her combat abilities from that point on; nevertheless, many individuals, particularly those like Edwin Black, are very interested in her repeated use of this capability and in the development of TA3.
This might result in a negative ending, in which Asagi’s Kage form transforms into Vampire Asagi after merging with Black and losing her humanity, and she is killed.
- Main Weapon: Katana Conjure Blades: Has the ability to summon blades identical to those used by Ingrid.
- All of her talents have been vastly improved over Asagi’s
- she is a multiplier in every way.
- Hidden Knowledge: Has access to information that the typical Asagi does not have access to, as well as
- Taimanin Asagi 2
- Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena
- Taimanin RPGX
- Taimanin Asagi 3
- Action Taimanin (as a costume)
- Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena
- Taimanin RPGX
- Taimanin Asagi 3
- Action Taimanin (as a costume)
- Kage/Shadow is simply a nickname that Asagi gave her, most likely since she didn’t have one of her own.
- In official artwork, the Kage appears in a variety of variations, culminating in the appearance with purple skin.
- She makes an appearance in Action Taimanin as Asagi’s outfit switch partner.
- She is the only canon inner demon, in the same way that the Shinganji Kurenai inner demon is.
Kage Consult! – Administratie & advies
- What does Kage Consult!
- imply for you in the context of improving the efficiency of your financial administration system?
- The answer is a lot, but it isn’t everything.
- We believe that you, as an ondernemer, have a responsibility to take on and must do so in the context of the administration, but we will gladly take on a significant portion of that responsibility.
- Every month, your accounting staff will provide you with financial administration, financial statements, and financial reports to help you run your business more efficiently.
- They anticipate that you will provide them with a detailed balance sheet that includes all of the necessary (digital) copies and aansluitings.
- Diverse afdelingen en functionarissen are on the job around the clock to support the CFO…
- That’s the question, really…
- No, that is absolutely not the case.
Blockchain is no longer a fringe concept in today’s business and economy; it is already firmly entrenched.Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency currency provide several opportunities for you as a business owner to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations.Diverse new products, markets, services, and organizations are emerging as a result of this development.At Kage Consult!, you will not find any stropdas or stropzes in your bags.There are plenty of green tints available, and in order for you to be in good working order, this is not a difficult item to obtain.
- Understanding of the tasks and years of experience make it possible for us to provide you with sound advice in a clear and understandable language….
- How much money do you have to spare?
- Every year, you will be confronted with the costs of your accountant, tax advisor, or administrative assistant.
- This is a given.
If you are unsure whether or not you have made an excessive amount of payments, a free check is available in all cases.The knowledge of (your) responsibilities gained through years of experience in conjunction with a…Take more time out of your administration for less money!A large number of organizations have one or more administrative responsibilities in place.To this day, the administration is not always well-run or up-to-date due to a lack of knowledge, experience, or inzet on the part of the administrators.It is possible that as a result of this, you have a lack of awareness of your financial situation or…
|Information contained in this article was retrieved under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. The original article can be found on Narutopedia at Kage.|
A Kage (; literally ″Shadow″) is the head of one of the five most powerful Hidden Villages in the world, and they are often considered to be the most powerful ninja in their respective villages as well.The Five Kage (, Gokage; literally ″Five Shadows″) are a group of five people who are known collectively as the Five Kage.If a Kage has retained their position for numerous decades, it is possible that younger ninja have developed into far more powerful opponents than they are.In such instances, the Kage may choose to step down and hand over the title to someone else.
The title, once bestowed, is kept in perpetuity, which means that even after they have left office, they will continue to be referred to as ″Kage.″ As a result, there are two Kage on the battlefield at the same moment, with only one of them actively active.The Kage are equal partners with the rulers of their nations, oversee the operations of their villages, and serve as the spiritual leaders of the ninja community as a whole.These individuals are often in charge of dispatching the ninja teams on their missions and making judgments on the overall safety of the town.The five Kage are as follows: The Hokage (; literally translated as ″Fire Shadow″) of Konohagakure is a powerful warrior.
The Kazekage (; literally ″Wind Shadow″) of Sunagakure is a powerful warrior.Kirigakure’s Mizukage (literally ″Water Shadow″) is a powerful figure in the city.The Raikage (literally, ″Lightning Shadow″) of Kumogakure is a powerful warrior.Iwagakure is home to the Tsuchikage (literally ″Earth Shadow″), a type of shadow cast by the earth.However, despite the fact that the village leaders of other secret villages may be just as strong or even stronger than any of the Kage, their towns have not garnered enough renown for them to be entitled to this title.Among other things, the tiny village Hoshigakure has informally christened each of its leaders with the title of Hoshikage (literally ″Star Shadow″), indicating their desire to be recognized as being on an equal footing with the five big villages.
- However, this title is only a designation, and the five Kage do not see it as being on an equal footing with them.
- This holds true for the other lesser villages as well, in the sense that they are in no way comparable to the five superpowers.
- Since the inception of jinchriki, it has become customary for the host to be chosen from the family of the village’s own Kage, a practice that dates back centuries.
- In this way, not only do the jinchriki have strong bonds of allegiance to their village and their leader, but they also serve to demonstrate the Kage’s power.
- Killer B, for example, is the ″brother″ of the Fourth Raikage, while Gaara is the son of the Fourth Kazekage, to name a few examples.
List of Active Kage
This brings us to the conclusion of the entries for the Kage.
- ↑ Naruto chapter 493, page 14
″Do not be alarmed!You are now staring at your own demise!(恐れろ、オレがオマエの死だ!If you’re a fan of Osorero, you’ll love this.
″ —Kage & Co.(Street Fighter V) Kage ( Kage?, ″Shadow,″ pronounced ″KA-gé″), sometimes known as Kagenaru Mono ( Kagenaru Mono?, ″The Shadowed One,″ pronounced ″KA-gé″), is a character in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition who first appeared in the fourth season of the game.In the aftermath of Ryu’s victory against the temptations of the Satsui no Hado that resided inside him, it was considered that the Evil Ryu persona had been defeated.Incredibly, the Satsui no Hado would eventually gain consciousness and materialize as a whole different corporeal creature, which it designated as ″Kagenaru Mono,″ before disappearing forever.
Kage lives to demonstrate and prove to Ryu that he is nothing without him, and he actively seeks out opportunities to fight Akuma and Sagat, two of Ryu’s most infamous adversaries, in battle.
Kage’s physical appearance is quite similar to Ryu’s, with both appearing to stand at around the same height, albeit Kage looks to have a somewhat greater degree of musculature as well as a significantly darker skin tone than Ryu.Apart from that, Kage’s irises are red and luminous, and his sclerae are jet black, with a dark ring around his eyes that remains in place constantly.With the exception of his red headband, which he wears loosely around his neck, Kage is dressed in a dark blue gi with the top ripped off and left hanging about his legs.This leaves his upper half entirely nude save from his red gi, which he wears loosely around his legs.
While Kage’s hair remains its original color, it is longer and spikier, and he has a pair of little purple horns sprouting from within his head, which are similar to Ryu’s (when struck by electric attacks, it is shown that the horns are part of the skull itself).Kage’s bottom canines are substantially enlarged, forming pointed tusks, and he has a noticeable under-bite to go with them.Some sections of Kage’s body have gaping holes (similar to Oni’s second alternate costume when hit by Focus Attacks, but smaller) that expose purple Satsui no Hado energy hidden inside his body when hit by Focus Attacks.He wears gloves that are very identical to Ryu’s, albeit they are a deeper shade of crimson.
Early concept art suggests that Kage’s real form may or may not have been intended to be nothing but darkness, a shadow demon himself, with little resemblance to Ryu’s, such as his signature red headband, in comparison to his other appearances.
Kage resembles and is inspired by the Japanese mythological figure of the Oni, who appeared in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and is similar to Oni from that game.As Ryu’s embodiment of his darker half, this draws parallels to the demons known as amanojaku, who are ″inner demons″ who incite individuals to commit evil and wicked deeds, similar to the concept of shoulder devils, who represent the darker half of a person’s subconscious mind, in the same way that the concept of shoulder devils represents the darker half of one’s subconscious mind.Within the ideas of fate that Street Fighter V offers, Kage completely embodies the physical and palpable source of Ryu’s capacity for evil, which Ryu must confront for the first time in the game.
This section is presently lacking information.Please contribute to the Street Fighter Wiki by completing the section if at all possible.Kage is similar to Evil Ryu in that he is vicious and wrathful, and he typically threatens anybody who come into contact with him.Unlike him, however, Kage is also arrogant, believing himself to be the embodiment of power (and, as demonstrated when changing the language, immortal as a result of it), which would be the very reason he would be ″the strongest part″ of his former host, and it would also be the reason he bested Sagat, and it would also be the reason he defeated Akuma, according to the evidence.
As seen by some of his victory comments, he takes pleasure in instilling dread in the hearts of those he defeats.The fact that Ryu has not been impacted by Kage’s influence, on the other hand, is clearly distressing and frightening to Kage, who is plainly distressed and terrified of losing his ability to influence.
Ryu used to be Kage’s housemate. As part of his effort to convince Ryu that, in the absence of Kage, Ryu is nothing more than a husk of a human being, Kage himself intends to demonstrate this assertion by overcoming some of Ryu’s most formidable opponents.
The Satsui No Hado is defeated by Kage in his attempt to demonstrate to Ryu the advantages of embracing the full influence of the Satsui No Hado. The conflict is done, and thereafter, Sagat has a better understanding of his own battles with the evil powers.
Kage defeats Akuma in a one-on-one duel, but he does not aware that Akuma was not in his actual form at the time and was attempting to hold back. As soon as Akuma points out the defects in Kage’s shadow with the Houten Seikengeki punch, the shadow is dispelled by Akuma, who has a greater understanding of the dark art of the Satsui no Hado owing to more experience.
Street Fighter V
It is seen that Ryu is meditating in the middle of a storm in a dojo, with the sole source of light being a candle.During the storm’s intensification and when lightning strikes the wall, Ryu’s shadow is transformed into that of Kage, who pleads with Ryu to submit to the Satsui no Hado, claiming that Ryu is nothing more than a hollow shell if he does not surrender to it.Afterwards, the scene transforms in a manner identical to the initial battle between Ryu and Sagat, except that Ryu has been replaced by Kage.Kage easily dispatches Sagat in their battle, but the latter does not appear to be satisfied, believing that the guy who defeated him is not the same as the one he is seeking for; Ryu.
Kage vanishes without a trace, and Sagat acknowledges that Ryu is dealing with something serious.Following his battle with Sagat, Kage appears in front of Akuma, who at first believes it is Ryu before understanding it is a ″soulless shadow″ in front of him.Kage teases Akuma, and the two engage in combat.Kage, convinced that he has triumphed, teases Akuma, alleging that the latter’s law of heaven prevents him from succeeding.
Although Akuma is not like as badly battered as Sagat, he then mocks Kage, declaring that it will never comprehend since it is just concerned with power and battle, before throwing a Houten Seikengeki blow to Kage, which causes him to vanish.After that, Akuma begins to question whether Kage is the road that Ryu has actually chosen.Returning to the original situation, Kage then fiercely criticizes Ryu and makes an attempt to corrupt him by coercion.Ryu responds that, while he does not dispute Kage’s existence, he does not agree that they are one and the same, and that he, Ryu, would not fight back against his former partner.In a battle atop the castle, Ryu claims that he is not fighting to win, but that he is not fighting to lose either, and that he is not fighting to be defeated.Once more, Kage defeats Ryu and mocks him, but Ryu dismisses it and tells Kage that he can do anything he wants.
- If it want to corrupt Ryu, it may do so, and if it wishes to depart, it may do so.
- Kage is concerned and perplexed, and he inquires as to why Ryu is not terrified.
- By tapping into the Power of Nothingness, Kage departs, and Ryu is no longer subjected to the power of the Satsui no Hado, having negated and surpassed the Satsui no Hado by his use of the Power of Nothingness.
Ansatsuken is the fighting style used by various other Street Fighter characters, and it is a derivation of Kage’s own fighting technique.Because Kage is the corporeal manifestation of the evil cleansed by Ryu’s abandonment of the Satsui no Hado, it employs the most devastating variants of the form, similar to Akuma.Similarly to Oni, Kage symbolizes the ultimate pinnacle of the style, devoid of any limitations or humanity whatsoever, but also being devoid of the appropriate form or style that the more controlled practitioners maintain.
Moveset and techniques
The Hadoken and Shoryuken, which are Ansatsuken classics, are included in Kage’s moveset.Using one palm forward, Kage performs his own version of the Hadoken, which results in an energy splash squarely in front of him, similar to the Gadoken, that does not flow away from him.The Shakunetsu Hadoken, which is identical to Akuma’s weapon in that it travels at full range and charges quickly, is also in his possession.Unlike the Zanku Hadoken, Kage’s version travels in a horizontal pattern rather than the typical ground-based pattern, which is similar to the standard ground-based form.
Because it is performed with the front hand as opposed to with the reverse hand, Kage’s Shoryuken is comparable in style to the Shin Shoryuken as well as Oni’s variant of the Gou Shoryuken.When he does not use the traditional Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Kage uses a technique known as the Kurekijin, which allows him to advance forward while swinging his rear leg around in one continuous horizontal arc, rather of many revolutions (this move can also be done whilst airborne).Finally, he holds the Ryusokyaku, which he uses in a manner comparable to that of Evil Ryu in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition to defeat his opponents.Tenmakujinkyaku is a jump technique that he can do while jumping.
The Metsu Shoryuken is his Critical Art, and it has a comparable effect to Ryu’s Ultra Combo in terms of impact.The Senha Kassatsu is Kage’s first V-Skill, and it is a move in which he accumulates energy in his fist and then thrusts it forward.This move may be charged, and while it is charging, it has the ability to absorb strikes.The second move is the Sekieiken, in which Kage jumps into the air before slamming his fist into the ground (similar to Oni’s Sekisei Jiraiken), with greater forward movement possible by thrusting forward before completing the move.It is the Taigyaku Mudo that Kage uses as his first V-Trigger.It allows him to employ the Ashura Senku, which is now capable of working while in the air, as well as improving the attributes of both of his V-Skills.
- His second V-Trigger is the Rikudo Osatsu, which allows Kage to utilize the Misogi while also providing him with a second Critical Art in the form of the Shun Goku Satsu, which he uses to defeat his opponent.
- The Shun Goku Satsu is similar to Akuma’s in that it takes the shape of a sequence of high-speed punches delivered from every angle, each of which fades into a blood red as they are delivered.
- Kage’s version of the move generates thirty hits and, unlike Akuma’s version, may be used in a chained fashion to create a combination.
Kage should not be confused with the villainous Ryu. In this case, the former is a physical manifestation of the Satsui no Hado living within Ryu (and taking on Ryu’s look as his likeness); in this case, the latter is the shape that Ryu himself will adopt if he ever succumbs to the Satsui no Hado’s influence.
Due to the fact that both Kage and Omen from the Killer Instinct series are physical representations of the evil versions of the main heroes, the two characters are very similar. If we consider Jago’s instance, Omen is the tangible embodiment of Shadow Jago’s presence.
Interestingly, Kage and Oni are similar in that both characters symbolize a really ″evil″ version of someone else, as well as both characters being completely free of the influence of human emotions. During Kage’s Arcade Mode epilogue, he engages Oni in a combat of ″shadow vs demon.″
Contrary to popular belief, a large number of Kage’s standard move animations appear to have been directly influenced by Dan’s animations from the Street Fighter IV games.
It is thought that Rio Hamamoto, one of the composers well-known for their work on the Tekken series, was responsible for Kage’s theme.
Surprisingly, during Kage’s pre-battle remarks, the subtitles do not match the words being uttered, but rather paraphrase them, which is confusing.
Kage holds the distinction of being the first character to reveal their V-Trigger II in their character trailer before their V-Trigger I, a distinction shared by E. Honda, Lucia, and Poison, among other characters.
For whatever reason, Kage did not go after M. Bison, who is likely the greatest threat to Ryu’s survival. According to the current evidence, Kage will only seek out persons who have ties to the Satsui no Hado organization.
In spite of the fact that he served as a stand-in for his pre-sentient incarnation, Evil Ryu, Kage did not appear in the Street Fighter II segment of Arcade Mode, despite the fact that Evil Ryu did appear in the Ultra version of the first game.
Interestingly, Kage’s idle comment is a reference to Evil Ryu’s pre-round quote from Street Fighter IV; however, the latter was totally redone in the English translation, making the connection between the two less apparent.
|Street Fighter series Playable Characters|
|Ken · Ryu|
|The World Warrior||Blanka · Chun-Li · Dhalsim · E. Honda · Guile · Zangief|
|Champion Edition||Balrog · M. Bison · Sagat · Vega|
|Super||Cammy · Dee Jay · Fei Long · T. Hawk|
|Alpha||Adon · Birdie · Charlie Nash · Dan · Guy · Rose · Sodom|
|Alpha 2||Evil Ryu · Gen · Rolento · Sakura · Shin Akuma|
|Alpha 3||Cody · Juli · Juni · Karin · R. Mika|
|Alpha 3 Upper||Eagle · Maki|
|Alpha 3 MAX||Ingrid|
|New Generation||Alex · Dudley · Elena · IbukiNecro · Oro · Sean · Yang · Yun|
|2nd Impact||Gill · Hugo · Urien|
|3rd Strike||Makoto · Q · Remy · Twelve|
|IV||Abel · C. Viper · El Fuerte · Gouken · Rufus · Seth|
|Super||Hakan · Juri|
|Ultra||Decapre · Poison|
|V||F.A.N.G · Laura · Necalli · Rashid|
|Season 2||Abigail · Ed · Kolin · Menat · Zeku|
|Season 3||Falke · G|
|Season 4||Kage · Lucia|
|Season 5||Akira · Eleven · Luke|
|Arkane · Blade · F7 · Khyber · Sawada|
|EX||Allen · Blair · C. Jack · Darun · D. DarkHokuto · Kairi · Pullum · Skullomania|
|EX Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Garuda|
|EX2||Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon|
|EX2 Plus||Area · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|MSHvSF||Cyber-Akuma · Dark Sakura · Mech-Zangief · Shadow|
|Street Fighter V Characters|
|Original||Birdie · Cammy · Chun-Li · Dhalsim · F.A.N.G · Karin · Ken · LauraM. Bison · Nash · Necalli · R. Mika · Rashid · Ryu · Vega · Zangief|
|Season 1||Alex · Balrog · Guile · Ibuki · Juri · Urien|
|Season 2||Abigail · Akuma · Ed · Kolin · Menat · Zeku|
|Season 3||Blanka · Cody · Falke · G · Sagat · Sakura|
|Season 4||E. Honda · Gill · Kage · Lucia · Poison · Seth|
|Season 5||Akira · Dan · Eleven · Luke · Oro · Rose|
|CPU Only||AS · Aprile · Decapre · Enero · Février · Juli · März · PeterPhantom Bison · Santamu · Satsuki · Shadow · Shadow Lady · Two P|
Kage (, Kage) is a fictional character that appears in the manga and anime series Ousama Ranking. In addition to being a member of the Shadow Clan, he is Prince Bojji’s companion and bodyguard. He is originally from the Bo Kingdom.
Kage seems to be a little black puddle with two blue eyes that are inclined inward. He possesses two arms that retract into his body when not in use, as well as a third arm-stalk that acts as a mouth when required.
After years of uncertainty and torture, Kage created a tough façade, appearing to be a hard-bitten robber who wouldn’t hesitate to murder someone if the opportunity presented itself.Despite his outward appearances, Kage is a sympathetic and kind person, and he soon abandoned his pretenses around Bojji as he recognized the young prince’s predicament.Kage is far more worldly and sophisticated than Bojji, and he frequently serves as both the voice of reason and the resident skeptic on their journeys together.
When Kage was a youngster, the Shadow clan was exterminated, purportedly as a result of a failed attempt to assassinate their leader.Members of the clan are stabbed with spears as they rush through the streets of the capital city.While fleeing the city, soldiers continue to pursue them outside the city limits, prompting Kage to follow his mother’s instructions and proceed to the Poison Forest.When a member of the Light clan casts a spell, it brightens the area, exposing Kage and his mother, the two of them flee.
She tries to hold them up while Kage runs, but he mocks her by saying that their detached force has most likely already captured him.It is them that knife her to death and then go on the hunt for Kage.Poise, the daughter of a nobleman, conceals Kage in a stuffed tarantula and misleads the troops into believing they are still in the jungle.Forcibly expelled from his home and forced to seek refuge in other cities, Kage was publicly mocked by the locals until he was discovered and taken-in by a local thief.
The criminal took use of Kage’s unusual body to conduct hundreds of crimes before selling him to the kingdom’s military for a reward.The only way that he could escape was via sheer chance.He set out on a journey across the countryside to rob people and steal their belongings, finally arriving on the fringes of the Bosse Kingdom, where he encountered Prince Bojji for the first time.Following a meeting with Bebin, Kage was selected as Bojji’s secret bodyguard, and he has remained one of Bojji’s closest comrades throughout his trips to date.
- Kage is a member of the Shadow clan, a famed clan of human assassins who have been cursed with unnatural bodies that are flat, black, and almost fluid-like in their movement and appearance. In addition to the powers listed above, Kage’s inhuman physique provides him the following: the ability to move fast and silently across practically all surfaces, even vertically up and down walls and underneath doors
- the ability to blend into shadows or other dark regions with relative ease
- Healing is more rapid (when compared to the majority of other animals)
- When not in use, they retract all of their limbs, including their mouths, entirely within their bodies.
- They are capable of storing and retrieving objects that are larger than their own bodies.
- In their furious condition, they can increase in size to the point that they can consume another living species
Kage possesses some proficiency with knives, whether as a result of his early training in the Shadow clan, his time spent living with a thief, or his experience learning to subsist on his own by stealing from others throughout his formative years.After seeing Bojji for the first time, he armed himself with a knife, and he has become proficient in using the throwing knives that Bebin has given him.
Cooking and Housekeeping
Because of his previous experience working as a servant to a robber, Kage is an exceptional chef and housekeeper. When traveling with Bojji, he is usually in charge of the kitchen responsibilities.
Kage has an extraordinarily high pain threshold, especially considering his young age. In his brief existence, he has been tormented and questioned, yet he has never once bowed to the strain of his circumstances.
Kage’s name is most likely derived from the Japanese word for shadow (kage), which means ″shadow.″
|Bosse Kingdom||Anne・Apeas・Bebin・Black・Bojji・Bosse・Daida・Demon・Dormas・Drushi・Forest King・Hilling・Hokuro・Miranjo・Mitsumata・Red・Sandeo・Sheena・Sorii・Zokku|
|Bo Kingdom||Geslan・Kage・Kage’s Mother・Kingbo・Poise|
GitHub – Zerx0r/Kage: Kage is Graphical User Interface for Metasploit Meterpreter and Session Handler
Kage (pronounced ka-geh) is a tool inspired by AhMyth that is meant to interact with meterpreter sessions and build payloads for the Metasploit RPC Server. For the time being, it is only compatible with Windows/meterpreter and Android/meterpreter.
Please follow the steps below to install and run a working copy of Kage on your local system without encountering any difficulties.
- The following components of the Metasploit Framework must be installed and available in your PATH: Msfrpcd
You may download and install Kage binaries from this page.
To start the application from the source code, do the following: Source code may be obtained by clicking here.git clone is an abbreviation for Git clone.Install the required dependencies and then run kage cd npm kage yarnor npm kage yarnor yarn should be installed devor npm install Run dev to create the project yarn.run build electron-vue explicitly advises using the yarn package manager since it manages dependencies much better and can help minimize final build size by using yarn clean, which is a feature of the package manager.
For Generating APK Payload select Raw format in dropdown list.
I shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a result of the use of this tool, which is solely intended for instructional reasons. Email: [email protected] Twitter handle: @iFalah
Rapid7 Inc.owns the Metasploit Framework, which was developed in 2012.(BSD License) node-msfrpc – (c) Tomas Gonzalez Vivo, 2017.node-msfrpc – (c) Tomas Gonzalez Vivo, 2017.
(Apache License) Greg Holguin’s electron-vue is a work of art that he created in 2016.(MIT) This project was created with electron-vue and the vue-cli command-line tool.The original structure’s documentation may be found on this page.
Stamps.com – USPS Delivery Times
For addresses within the United States, delivery timeframes vary depending on the shipping option chosen, ranging from overnight with Priority Mail Express to more than 5 days with Parcel Select Ground.
|Mail Class||Delivery Speed||Tracking||Post Office Starting Price||Stamps.com Starting Price|
|Priority Mail Express||Overnight to most locations in U.S.||Yes||$26.95 and up||$23.50 and up|
|Priority Mail||1–3 business days||Yes||$8.70 and up||$7.37 and up|
|Priority Mail Flat Rate||1–3 business days||Yes||$9.45||$8.25|
|Priority Mail Regional Rate||1–3 business days||Yes||$10.68 and up||$8.38 and up|
|First Class Package Service||1–3 business days||Yes||$4.50 and up||$3.37 and up|
|Parcel Select||2–8 business days||Yes||Not Available||$7.22 and up|
|USPS Retail Ground||2–8 business days||Yes||$8.50 and up||Not Available|
|Media Mail||2–8 business days||Yes||$3.19||$3.19|
|First Class Mail (letters)||1–3 business days||No||$0.58||$0.53|
|First Class Mail (large envelopes)||1–3 business days||No||$1.16||$1.16|
USPS International Delivery Times
Deliveries to international destinations can take anywhere from 1 to 3 days with Global Express Guaranteed to up to 20 days with First Class Package International Service, depending on the shipping service chosen.
|Mail Class||Delivery Speed||Tracking||Post Office Starting Price||Stamps.com Starting Price|
|Global Express Guaranteed||1–3 business days||Yes||$67.80 and up||$64.41 and up|
|Priority Mail Express International||3–5 business days||Yes||$47.95 and up||$44.95 and up|
|Priority Mail International||6–10 business days||Yes||$40.45 and up||$37.47 and up|
|First Class Package International Service||6–20 business days||Yes||$22.10||$21.00|
|First Class Mail International (letters)||6–20 business days||No||$1.30||$1.30|
USPS Offers Free Saturday Delivery
Did you know that the United States Postal Service offers free Saturday delivery as part of its normal service schedule? Shippers will get 52 more delivery days each year as a result of this!
Stamps.com Makes Parcel Shipping Easy
Stamps.com enables you to print postage online using a computer and a standard printer for all USPS mail classes using a computer and a standard printer. You also have access to postal rate savings that are not accessible at the Post Office, such as 30 percent off Priority Mail and 26 percent off First Class Package Service, which are not available at the Post Office.
How Long Will Mail Take From Zip Code to Zip Code?
It is the largest postal corporation in the whole United States, and its name is the United States Postal Service (often known as the USPS).These individuals labor around the clock, every single day of the year, delivering and receiving letters and packages of all shapes and sizes.It has been around for quite some time and has undergone a number of transformations.It has been a long time since they delivered mail by horse and buggy.
According on the sort of mail that you send and receive, their system is segmented into several sections.Priority mail, priority mail express, marketing mail express, retail, and, of course, first-class mail are all examples of what is available (among others).You will not find a postal service that is more committed, more effective, or more popular than the United States Postal Service.This state-owned enterprise is unquestionably the greatest in the industry.
Do you, on the other hand, know what time the mail will be delivered?Do you have an idea of how long it will take for your letter to arrive in the mail?And what about the delivery timings for US mail – do we have any idea what they are?Is there anyone who knows the answer?Yes, indeed, we do!We’ll be here to address any and all of your burning questions.
- So be ready, because we’re going to start right away!
How Long Does USPS First Class Take?
When we send goods or letters using first-class mail, it’s normal for us to imagine that they would reach at their destination within a single day after being dispatched.That is a reasonable assumption, but I’m sorry to say that this is not the case (although wouldn’t it be wonderful if it were?).Despite the fact that we can only offer you with estimates for mail delivery times, we can say with a high degree of accuracy that first-class USPS mail should normally reach within one to three business days.Having said that, there are a variety of elements that come into play in this situation, including the distance traveled, the possibility of breakdowns, and the ever-unpopular system malfunctions.
Federal holidays are also highly respected by the United States Postal Service, which means your mail will most likely be subject to some lengthy delays around these dates.Additionally, due to the fact that it is the largest postal service in the United States of America, they do occasionally encounter backlogs (especially around the Thanksgiving and Christmas periods).As a result, while attempting to determine the mailing time, it may be worthwhile to factor in the distance (whether it be over state lines or across the nation).As a result, you will receive a considerably more precise and dependable response to your critically essential query.
Alternatively, you may consult the excellent USPS website to find out when your local mail will be delivered in your precise location.You will receive a completely tailored response as a result of this.Not to mention the fact that it is unquestionably the most accurate.
How Long Does It Take For a Stamped Letter to Arrive?
- This map can help you figure out exactly when your stamped letter will reach at the recipient’s doorstep. It is true that it is not completely accurate, but it does provide an insight into the ″service standards″ of the United States Postal System. Okay, they do seem a little complicated, and you’re probably wondering what they are. Let me explain. They are a collection of objectives that specify and define how long it should take for your letter to get from point A to point B in a specific amount of time. There are several metrics that must be changed after you have the map in your hands in order to boost the accuracy of the map. The following are examples of such things: Pick one of three services: ″Originating,″ ″Destinating,″ and ″Destination Entry″ from the drop-down menu.
- Check the mail class you used to send it first, since this will determine whether or not you receive the highest degree of accuracy. You can select from the following options: ″First-Class Mail,″ ″Package Services,″ ″Periodicals,″ and ″Standard Mail.″
- Identify the zip code and city name of your receiver — You will very certainly know the zip code and city name of your recipient, so this section is a piece of cake
One of the most useful aspects of the USPS map is that it refreshes in real time as you enter all of the information. There is no need for any extra clicking, which we find to be a huge plus. Anyway, let’s go on. Suddenly, we’re getting down to the nitty-gritty stuff!
USPS Delivery Days
It should go without saying that the United States Postal Service distributes mail on weekdays, shouldn’t it?When it comes to weekends, on the other hand, there always appears to be a great deal of ambiguity.″When does the United States Postal Service deliver?″ is a question we are asked a lot.And ″do they deliver on weekends?″ is another question.
The answer is yes, to a certain extent.Sundays are a huge no-no for numerous occupations, including the United States Postal Service.They will not deliver your mail on a Sunday since it is a rest day (which we believe is very appropriate, as we are confident you will agree).Having said that, in certain extreme cases where there has been a significant backlog (such as over the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays), they have been known to deliver on Sunday.
However, this is not something we should anticipate to be the case on a regular basis!That being said, Saturdays are still an unequivocal yes-yes in my book.On this day, however, they prefer to deliver just priority mail and priority mail express packages, with no other things being sent.The fact that some tenants have neglected to mail their rent check has proven to be a bit of a bummer for them.However, for the vast majority of people, this is perfectly acceptable.For an item to be delivered on a Saturday, you should expect to pay upwards of $6.65 in shipping fees.
- Yes, it is pretty high if you are only attempting to mail a letter, isn’t it?
- We were of the same opinion!
- The normal shipping prices are preferable if your product or letter does not require immediate delivery.
USPS Delivery Times
It is unquestionably the part below that will provide you with the most precise zip-code-related timings. For those who are interested in USPS letter delivery times more generally, you have arrived to the proper site…………………………….
Priority Mail Express
Your mail will be delivered by 10:30 a.m., regardless of where you live in the world. The earliest delivery time slots are allocated for items that have been sent at a greater cost than the rest of the order. Which, of course, makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?
Domestic Express Mail
Domestic express mail will be delivered before 12 p.m., according to the obligations of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Generally speaking, this is typical practice, and something that the average consumer has grown to anticipate from the majority of the major postal corporations.
All Mail (Domestic and International)
In general, all things scheduled for delivery will be delivered by 5 p.m. As previously stated, this can be prolonged during instances of severe backlogs, which are more likely to occur during peak holiday seasons.
What Time Does The Mail Come in My Zip Code?
″Wait, that’s great, but when does the mail get delivered?″ you might be thinking right about now.″Can you tell me the precise time?″ Don’t be concerned; if we didn’t know the solution, we would be considering the subject ourselves!As a result, we believed it would be appropriate to share it with you.Take a look at this.
Using the Service Commitments form on the United States Postal Service’s website is the best way to acquire an accurate estimate of how long your mail will take to arrive.This will provide you with a fairly accurate image of the precise moment your box, delivery, or letter is likely to arrive in the arms of your delighted recipient, and you can plan accordingly.As with the postal ″heat maps,″ you’ll need to know a few specifics about your object, such as its size and weight.
- Mailing From
- Mailing To
- Date Mailed
- Time Mailed
Even if you have not yet sent your goods, this can be beneficial! It is possible to input the date and time you want to mail your package or letter, and the form will calculate the likelihood that it will arrive at its destination. According to our modest view (or perhaps we’re just a little strange), it’s quite nifty.
Standard Mail Delivery Time From Zip Code To Zip Code
- There are various calculators available on the internet (one of which we have already discussed) that may aid you in determining the USPS mail delivery schedule based on your zip code. However, the United States Postal Service’s own brand choice is the best (and, in fact, the most accurate) of the available options. As a rule of thumb, normal mail takes 3-4 days to reach its destination
- priority mail takes 1–3 days
- and priority express mail takes 1–2 days. All of this is dependent on your zip code as well as the zip code of the recipient (which is why the aforementioned online time calculators were invented). Use these before shipping if you know when you want your goods to arrive so that you know exactly which shipping option to use. In order to proceed, you will be required to complete the following information: Day (if you haven’t sent it yet, enter the date on which you intend to ship the item)
- Time (if you haven’t sent it yet, enter the time on which you want to mail the item)
- Mailing From (zip code only)
- Mailing To (zip code only)
- Destination Country
- What exactly is the item? Several alternatives are available to pick from if any of them are applicable
After that, you may see the prices for postcards, envelopes, boxes, and other custom-sized goods.
Regular Mail Delivery From State to State
If you want to comprehend the beautiful world of USPS letter delivery time in its totality, you must first grasp what occurs after you have placed your letter in the mailbox. It isn’t nearly as straightforward as you might expect. It’s a fascinating procedure to see…
Place your letter in the postal slot provided. All right, this one is self-explanatory, so let’s go on to the next item.
Your item will be picked up by the postmaster and delivered to the Sectional Center in your city for processing. If you don’t reside in a city, your mail is sent to the center in the nearest city to you, unless you specify otherwise.
It is then transported to an airport where it will be transported by plane to its final destination state. Your letter will be delivered to the Sectional Center in the city where your recipient resides.
Your letter will be sorted here alongside the rest of the mail that has been received before being delivered to the post office by the mailman.