How Long Does It Take To Receive a Package From China by USPS? As China Post and USPS have an agreement, it usually takes between nine and 12 days to receive a package from China. The seller needs to choose the ePacket shipping option for this speedy service. Otherwise, it could take up to 90 days for you to get your order via regular China Post.
Typically, shipping to the United States from China will take anywhere from 1-35 days, depending upon the mode of transport chosen and the final destination of the goods within the United States. Express shipping is the fastest option, taking 1-5 days.
How long does it take to send a package to China?
If you send it via China Post, it takes 13 to 18 days to arrive if it wasn’t delayed or lost on th way. For EMS service, it takes around 7 to 15 days. Answered by Cheryl Neal from USA | Mar. 23, 2016 21:06.
How long does air freight take from China to the US?
Standard air freight between China and the US generally takes around 8-10 days. It’s not that planes are slower; it comes down to the fact that air freight processes that are much complicated than for express freight, while express air freight services typically shaves 2-3 days off standard air freight transit times.
How long does it take to fly from China to USA?
The air flight agent arranges for cargo loading and customs declaration in China (1-2 Days). 3. Flight from China to the U.S. (2-3 Days). 4. Customs clearance in the U.S. (1-2 Days).
How to know the exact arrival time of China Post International Parcel?
The answer of first question is you can NOT know the exact arrival time of China Post International Parcel. Actually not only China Post, Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post and any other countries’ postal service, all have same problem. The reasons of such unpredictable-arrival problem are as following:
How Long Does It Take To Receive a Package From China via USPS?
- If you have placed a purchase from AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay, or another Chinese website and are awaiting a delivery by the United States Postal Service, you are probably wondering how long you will have to wait for your package to arrive.
- How long does it take to get an item from China via the United States Postal Service?
- This post gives essential information as well as solutions.
- If you are experiencing difficulties as a result of a late, missing, or stolen package, contact DoNotPay.
- Using our software, you may quickly and easily file a refund claim with the IRS.
How Long Does It Take for a Package To Arrive From China?
- It might take anywhere between 10 and 90 days to get a delivery from China, depending on how the vendor sent your transaction. The delivery time varies depending on which of the following factors is considered: Process time for the following parties: the seller
- China Post
- Customs clearance
- the kind of mail—for example, regular mail, registered mail, ePacket (EUB), or Express Mail Service (EMS)
- and the destination.
What Happens After You Have Placed an Order?
To have a better understanding of the shipping time from China, you should consider the following frequent processes that your purchase will go through:
|The seller ships your order||It normally takes one to five days for a seller to process your order and send the package via China Post|
|China Post processes the package||China Post will:|
- The following are some common steps your order will go through in order to better understand how long it will take to arrive from China.
|Your order is sent||Your package will be dispatched after security screening|
|The package arrives in the USA||Your shipment will:|
- Pass through Customs and Border Protection in the United States
- Enter the United States Postal Service (USPS) mail stream
- Be brought to you
How Long Does It Take To Receive a Package From China by USPS?
- Because of an arrangement between China Post and the United States Postal Service, it normally takes between nine and twelve days to receive a shipment from China. The seller must select the ePacket delivery option in order to take advantage of this expedited service. If you choose to ship your item using the ordinary China Post system, it might take up to 90 days to arrive. As soon as your item has been dispatched, you should be provided with a tracking number, which will allow you to check on the progress of your order at any point in time. This number may be available in the following locations: On the seller’s website, you may see your purchase history
- The delivery confirmation email sent by the internet store
Track Your Package Arriving From China
- In accordance with their agreement, it normally takes between nine and twelve days for a parcel from China to be delivered by the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- ePacket shipping is the fastest method available to the vendor for this service.
- If you choose to ship your item through normal China Post, it might take up to 90 days to get it.
- As soon as your item has been dispatched, you should be provided with a tracking number, which will allow you to check the status of your order at any time in the future.
- You might be able to find this number in: On the seller’s website, you may view your purchase history.
E-mail confirmation of delivery from the online shop;
Tracking via China Post
You may trace your package via China Post’s tracking system, which is as follows:
- To get to the tracking page, click here.
- Input the tracking number that has been supplied.
- To track your package, click on the Track My Package icon.
- You should take the following steps if you are unable to obtain any information: Verify that you have entered the proper and complete number
- If it takes more than a day or two for your product to become available in the system, please be patient.
- Make contact with the sender to enquire about the status of the package
There are several sorts of packages for which China Post does not provide a tracking service, and you should be aware of this. For less priced items, some sellers on AliExpress, eBay, and other marketplaces employ standard packet delivery alternatives, such as those offered by UPS. Once the package reaches China, it will not be able to be monitored any longer.
USPS Tracking System
If you suspect your USPS item has arrived late, you should first check the average delivery schedules for the USPS and then wait a few more days. Take the following steps to acquire information on your cargo, including the delivery date:
- Visit the tracking page for the United States Postal Service.
- Enter the tracking number in the appropriate field.
- To track something, press the Track button.
- Packages delivered from China to the United States can be tracked using the shipping methods listed below: China Post Express Mail Service (EMS)
- Register Airmail
- The following items, however, cannot be tracked using the USPS tracking tool: China Post Ordinary Small Packet
- China Post Direct Xpress Mail Parcel
- and China Post Ordinary Small Packet.
The following steps should be taken if your shipment goes missing because the delivery status indicates that it has been delivered but you have not received it:
- Your post office box or mailbox
- You should be cautious around your home since some delivery workers leave packages outdoors if no one is home
- Because a courier may have left the parcel with your neighbors, you should check with them.
If you have searched for and failed to locate a misdelivered package, you should make a claim with the United States Postal Service (USPS). Use DoNotPay to take care of your delivery difficulties without any hassle!
DoNotPay’s Swift Delivery Problem Solver
- Rather of dealing with complicated and time-consuming claim procedures, you can focus on what you do best.
- Why would you want to waste your time contacting USPS customer care, filling out claim or request forms, and standing in line at your local post office when you might be doing anything else?
- There’s a good reason why the adoption of artificial intelligence-powered applications is on the rise: they have the ability to resolve complicated challenges quickly and automatically!
- DoNotPay’s Late Delivery Refund tool will assist you in resolving your package delivery issues in a matter of minutes!
- To become a member of DoNotPay, simply complete the following steps:
- You can choose for the Late Delivery Refund option
- Select a courier service, such as the United States Postal Service.
- Fill up the blanks with your cargo information.
- It will only take you a few minutes to complete these procedures, and your claim will be delivered straight to the USPS (or another designated courier) upon completion. DoNotPay will assist you in requesting a reimbursement for the trouble you have experienced due to late delivery in the blink of an eye! Apart from the United States Postal Service, DoNotPay gives useful information on other courier firms, such as: Get the information you need on what to do if your delivery is misplaced or does not arrive on time
- Get to know FedEx’s lost package processes and late delivery timelines.
If you make a lot of purchases on Amazon, you might be interested in learning about their late delivery choices as well, if you don’t mind waiting a little longer.
Check Out the Scope of DoNotPay’s Services
- DoNotPay is capable of much more than simply dealing with deliveries that are late or missed.
- We have extensive experience in obtaining refunds and chargebacks, gift card cash backs, airline reimbursements, as well as returning items that were unsatisfactory in the first place.
- We have a strategy for dealing with difficult-to-reach customer care representatives and difficult-to-unsubscribe from mailing lists.
- For those who have to deal with crucial documentation, our software can help you through every stage of the process.
- The documents may be drafted for you and we can teach you how to write them yourself; we can link you with a remote notary who can notarize your documents at any time of day or night; and we can assist you in sending the documents to any recipient using our easy online fax capabilities!
Check out our learning center to get a complete picture of everything we have to offer.
Stay Safe at Home and Enlist DoNotPay To Do Your Bidding
- It’s difficult to stay on top of your responsibilities during these tough times filled with a lot of uncertainty. That is why DoNotPay has designed a number of tools to assist you in crossing chores off your to-do list while remaining in the comfort of your own home. In addition to these activities, you may do them from the convenience of your recliner using our app: Virtually apply for exemptions from property taxes
- Make a request for compensation on behalf of crime victims.
- Request that your bills be postponed
- For indoor entertainment, sign up for free trials of streaming, gaming, and other services
- Request tuition and fee exemptions from colleges.
- Communicate with a loved one who is incarcerated
- Keep yourself secure from internet stalkers and harassers by following these tips.
- Send letters through the mail
- Make a complaint about loud neighbors
Query for Shipping Time from China to the U.S.? Check these Top 3 Shipping Method Guides.
- Skip to the main content Whatever the size or amount of your order, when you import items from China, you will need to consider how to pick a freight forwarder, how to transport the cargos from China to the United States, and how long it will take for the cargos to arrive in the country.
- We should first explain by responding to the question ″What kind of shipping services are available for me to pick from?″ before proceeding.
- In this section, we’ll put together an overview of the three most frequent modes of transportation and their delivery times to give you a basic sense of what to expect.
|Cargo Type||Logistic Choice Suggestion||Remark|
|Single Package or Small batch||Courier||Fastest|
|Hundreds KG to Several Tons||Air Flight||Fast|
|10-12 tons or more||FCL shipment by sea||Longer time|
Furthermore, you will learn how to discover an efficient solution for balancing the cost and timing for each of these three alternative shipping options, as well as how to resolve your logistical challenges while shipping from China to the United States, by reading this article.
Q1: How to choose a suitable courier for myself and what is the shipping time offered by each of the different couriers?
It is suggested that you use a well-known courier service to ensure prompt delivery and that your package does not get lost in the mail delivery process. The spreadsheet below shows the statistically meaningful comparisons between the different courier costs and delivery times from China to the United States.
|Courier||Cost level||Timing||Short Comment|
|(from 1-10)||(working days)|
|FedEx (IP)||7.5||2-3||Good timing|
|FedEx (IE)||6||4-5||Balance on cost and time|
|DHL||5||3-5||Timing not as good as FedEx|
|SF-express||4.5||5-7||Newbie, May delay|
- FedEx is often the first pick when it comes to courier services since it provides IP and IE services to meet a variety of demands and is excellent at controlling delivery times.
- DHL is a less expensive competitor in the market.
- However, the time control is not as precise as it is with FedEx.
- Occasionally, there are delays and deliveries are received later than anticipated.
- However, if you don’t mind waiting an additional 2 to 3 days, you will reap the benefits of lower shipping rates in the meantime.
SF-Express is a relative newcomer to the market.They work with a few local distributors to manage final delivery, which is accomplished through collaboration with UPS or other couriers.However, they are mostly concerned with delivering to FBA warehouses of Amazon-affiliated firms rather than directly to customers.Special Note: If your shipment weighs more than 21kg, you may be able to negotiate a cheaper pricing because courier companies consider shipments weighing more than 21kg to be large orders.
- As a result, they are prepared to provide discounts.
- As a result, the greater the weight of your shipment, the greater the discount.
- ″What if my buy is inexpensive, for example, just 50 pieces of good pens,″ you might wonder.
- ″What if my purchase is inexpensive, for example, only 50 pieces of nice pens, but the courier cost is killing me?″ The good news is that there is a wonder service known as China Postage (ePacket/EUB) that can help.
- It is quite inexpensive, but you would have to wait for around 15-25 days (Only official time).
- It usually takes 30-60 days for deliveries to arrive) before the parcel can be collected.
This low-cost service, on the other hand, has its own set of limits.Packaging, for example, is limited to a weight of no more than 2kg, and the size of the box is also restricted.As long as your item is not extremely valuable, your package is small and light, and you are not concerned about the length of time it will take to arrive (or even the possibility of losing your package), you should inquire with your China supplier about this miracle and you may be in for a surprise.P.S.
Most of the merchandise offered on AliExpress takes advantage of this miracle service in order to take advantage of their cheap pricing approach.
Q2: When is it appropriate to use air service, and how is the shipping time for it?
- Air freight is well suited for delivering cargo that meets the following two important criteria:* The cargo value is high; and* The cargo weight is low.
- You don’t want to have to wait 30-40 days for the goods to arrive once it has been shipped by sea.
- But, of course, you must have more than 500kg of goods before consulting with an air travel agent about your options.
- Otherwise, the cost will be similar to that of utilizing a courier service, and the delivery time will be longer due to the increased distance traveled.
- To guarantee that the real delivery time is met while employing air service, the following four considerations must be taken into account:
A.When to book the Air Flight shipment?
Typically, you will need to schedule 10-15 days in advance to ensure that the delivery will take place within the time frame that you have specified. Furthermore, making your reservation early will give you more opportunity to evaluate different air flight agents, allowing you to make a more informed decision.
B.When is the actual flight schedule?
- There are no daily flights to or from several places in the United States of America.
- The exact flight date must be confirmed in this situation so that you may choose when to ship the cargo from your place of business to the flight agent’s warehouse in order to complete the loading operation.
- Please keep in mind that the airline’s flight agent will provide complimentary storage for goods for 3-5 days.
- Remember to check with your agent to ensure that there are no additional fees associated with this.
C.When the flight schedule is confirmed, what actual process takes place?
- 1.Your Chinese supplier must ship the cargo from their plant to the warehouse of the flying agency (0.5 Day).
- 2.The air flight agent coordinates the loading of cargo and the filing of customs declarations in China (1-2 Days).
- The flight from China to the United States (2-3 Days).
- 4.Clearance through customs in the United States (1-2 Days).
Transportation to and from your warehouse on land (2-3 Days).P.S.Please keep in mind that the following timetable is simply an estimate and is only meant to be used as a guide.Depending on the scenario, the timing may change slightly.
- When customs declaration in China is delayed, for example, it may result in the suspension of the flight schedule, which will have an impact on the overall delivery time.
D.Special Notes for Air Shipment.
- Some flight agencies provide air travel services as well as UPS delivery services.
- If your baggage weights between 100 and 200kg and you believe the cost of a courier service is prohibitively high, speak with your airline agent about other possible solutions.
- In this strategy, the flight agent will gather enough merchandise to fill an airliner’s cargo hold and then distribute the package around the United States utilizing a messenger service.
- You will save money if you use this strategy in conjunction with the others.
Q3: How can you do a container shipment by sea, and what is the shipping time for it?
The process of shipping a container is not nearly as complicated as you might have assumed. You can apply for a specific container shipment by following the steps outlined below.
- Confirm the freight cost with two to three agents in the United States.
- Inquire about price breaks for items like as freight, U.S.
- Customs clearance, and inland transportation, among other things.
- Additionally, ask your China supplier to verify the freight in China for you so that you may compare the pricing and haggle with the United States representative if required.
3.If your Chinese supplier quotes you a FOB price, he or she will be responsible for complying with local costs in China, such as China local transportation fees, China Customs Declaration fees, shipping company local charges, and so on.4.If your China supplier quotes you an EXW price, you will want the assistance of your agent to assist you with the local expenses in China as well.
- Choose the most advantageous option and book the shipping (recommended to do 15 days in advance from your desired shipment date).
China Procedure Period
- The container will be released by the shipping firm seven days before the scheduled shipment date.
- For example, if the shipment date is January 15, you can instruct the plant to begin loading the container on January 8 and continue until the container is full.
- Complete the China customs declaration before the end of the calendar year.
8.An ISF 10+2 form will also be required for the container being sent to the United States.Request that your shipping agency complete it for you on time (the cut-off date is usually similar to the CY closing date).
The U.S. Procedure Period
- The shipment has been loaded onto the ship and will arrive in the United States in 30-40 days.
- Customs clearance in the United States is number ten.
- Finally, inland shipping from the United States to your warehouse.
As you may be aware, the standard container sizes are 20’GP, 40’GP, and 40’HQ in length.The table below provides guidance on container type selection depending on weight and CBM (cubic meter).
|Container Size||Loading Weight||CBM|
Special Notes for Container Shipment.
- To that end, savvvier readers will consider what options are available to them when they do not have enough stuff to fill a container but still want to take use of the wonderful benefits of sea freight.
- Instead of offering FCL (Full Container Load) shipping, smart agents are offering LCL (Less than Container Load) shipping combined with UPS service in order to expand their business reach.
- The important thing to note here is that the combined transportation will begin with a vessel transfer from China to the United States and will conclude with UPS distribution to your facility.
- When compared to flying the goods from China to the United States, such an agreement allows you to save a significant amount of money on transportation costs.
- The ability to establish a precise timing schedule that takes into account the consequences of extended delivery times is critical to make the most of container transportation.
Special Note for Amazon sellers or other online platform sellers: The Timing for “Air freight + UPS” and “LCL Shipment (sea freight) + UPS”.
- These combination services are chosen by Amazon sellers and other online platform sellers due to the cost control and time arrangement flexibility they provide (for example, when a seller needs a partial shipment immediately to prevent running out of goods).
- Combination services often give customs declaration from both ends (China and the United States) or clearing services, which sellers like since it relieves them of the burden of dealing with unneeded paperwork.
- Typically, air freight with UPS shipping takes 10-15 days longer than air flight shipping.
- When the shipment arrives in the United States, the agent will be responsible for arranging customs clearance and then delivering the item to the UPS warehouse, according to the legal process.
- After that, UPS will take care of the final distribution.
This demonstrates that there are more handling operations, which results in a longer processing time.In contrast, the combined service of ocean shipping and UPS (UPS or FedEx) is faster than a standard container shipment since it will select a fast vessel for its first trip and a courier (UPS or FedEx) for its last step.This significantly reduces the time required for inland truck container transportation.In the real procedure, it achieves a difference in time of 10 days from the original schedule.
- When shipping to an Amazon FBA facility, ocean shipping combined with UPS is preferred.
- In addition to being more comfortable, it allows for faster handling and easier product administration, which helps to ensure that you never run out of stock and that you receive positive comments on your product listings.
One key feature that significantly affects shipping time and cost for every transportation method:
How long will China Post parcel arrive my country? How long will my tracking status be updated? – Tracking System for China Post Registered Mail, EMS, ePacket
- It is impossible to predict the precise arrival time of a China Post International Parcel, which is the answer to the first question.
- In reality, not only China Post, but also Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, and any other country’s postal service are experiencing the same issue.
- The following are the factors that contribute to this problem of uncertain arrival: International shipments sent by China Post are really routed through a network known as the Global Postal Union.
- The members of this organization are postal firms or post ministries from various nations, and it includes representatives from the vast majority of the world’s countries.
- As a result, shipments from China will pass through several of the member nations of the European Union before reaching their final destination.
The delivery is the responsibility of the post office in the destination country.Important point to remember is that once a parcel has been delivered to customs or an airline and is on its way to another union member’s system, China Post no longer has control over the parcel and will not even know the exact status and location of the parcel until another union member country scans the parcel in question.The parcel status will seem to be frozen or trapped in such states as ″sent to aircraft″, ″export security scan″, ″export customs scan″ and other similar statuses for an extended period of time after China Post loses control of the item in tracking results (2 to 4 weeks in regular season, and 4 to 8 weeks in rush season).Whenever the next postal union member scans and sends the data back to China Post through the Global postal Union’s computer system, China Post updates the parcel’s status with the updated information.
- If the destination country does not scan the package, or if the destination country does not submit the scan result to GPU, the status will remain frozen indefinitely.
- If your parcel status remains in STA, ESS, or ECS status for more than a couple of weeks, it does not necessarily indicate that your parcel is experiencing a difficulty.
- In the case of one exception, if your package contains any of the items on this list, it will be refused by customs and the airline.
- In this instance, the status will also be frozen, and you will need to start a dispute with the shipper in order to obtain a refund.
- Although we are unable to forecast the precise arrival time, this does not rule out the possibility of knowing something about the arrival time.
- To be more precise, we can estimate the approximate delivery time by analyzing prior shipment statistics and user comments.
Take a look at our arrival time statistic report, where you can quickly determine the average arrival time, the maximum arrival time, and the quickest arrival time of parcels sent to your destination country.Arrival times during rush season may be twice or treble those during the normal season.There are a variety of other elements that might influence the arrival time, such as national events and festivals, traffic conditions at the departure port, and so on.For more information, please visit our forum.
Distribute the article ″How long will it take for a China Post package to reach in my country?How long will it take for my tracking information to be updated?″
How long does it take to ship via China Post?
- If you’re shipping by China Post, it’s difficult to offer a definitive estimate on how long it will take.
- The delivery time varies depending on the method used to transport the goods and the country to which it is being sent.
- In most circumstances, foreign shipments shipped by China Post would arrive between 15 and 60 days after being dispatched.
- Some packages shipped using low-cost methods may take as long as three to six months to arrive in their intended location.
Estimated Delivery Time
- The delivery time is often determined by the processing time of the post office and the condition of customs clearance.
- The following timing is provided solely for your convenience.
- In the case of an Air Parcel: In the direction of China Visiting neighboring countries: 7 – 15 working days To European and American nations, the transit time is between 10 and 30 days.
- To other nations and regions, the travel time is between 15 and 40 days.
The time required for a Surface Air Lift (SAL) parcel is between 30 and 60 days.3 – 60 to 120 days for surface parcels
How is your package processed after you make the order?
- The vendor typically sends the package within 1-5 business days of receiving your order.
- Some of the sellers pass it over to China Post on their own initiative.
- Some may choose to send it first from the city in which he resides to the other city in which the express agency with whom they are affiliated is situated.
- The express company will take care of it as soon as they receive the shipment.
The majority of express agencies in China are concentrated in the country’s coastal cities.It takes around 3 days for the package to arrive at the express agency.2.Following receipt of the shipment by China Post, it will be forwarded to the relevant International Service Center for processing.
- It will board an airline after passing through security screening.
- (3-5 business days) Following their arrival in the target country, the packages will be handed to Customs for examination.
- Once it has been released by customs, it will be distributed to local post offices for distribution.
- (5 to 20 days) –
Estimated Delivery Time in Different Procedures
|Procedure||Ordinary Mail (Untraceable)||Registered Mail (Traceable)||EUB (Traceable)||EMS (Traceable)|
|Seller’s Storage Time Before Shipping||1-5 days||1-3 days||1-3 days||1-2 days|
|Collecting and Dispatching Time to the Destination||2-5 days||2-5 days||2-5 days||1-2 days|
|Days from China to the Destination Country||15-40 days||7-20 days||7-15 days||3-7 days|
|Transit Time to Local Post Office for Delivery||5-10 days||3-5 days||2-3 days||1-2 days|
|Delivery||1-2 days||1-2 days||1-2 days||1-2 days|
|Total||25-60 days||14-35 days||14-28 days||7-15 days|
Keep in mind that after the shipment arrives in the target country, it will be handled by the local postal agency. When it arrives in the United States, for example, it will be handled by the United States Postal Service. In Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada, Australia Post, the Royal Mail, and Canada Post will each handle it independently.
Estimated Arrival Time to Different Countries
|Destination||Ordinary Mail (Untraceable)||Registered Mail (Traceable)||EUB (Traceable)||EMS (Traceable)|
|US||40-90 Days||10-60 Days||10-40 Days||7-20 Days|
|Australia||40-90 Days||10-60 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Canada||40-90 Days||10-60 Days||15-40 Days||7-20 Days|
|UK||40-90 Days||7-40 Days||10-35 Days||7-20 Days|
|France||40-90 Days||7-50 Days||15-40 Days||7-20 Days|
|Brazil||40-90 Days||7-50 Days||15-45 Days||7-20 Days|
|India||30-60 Days||10-50 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Indonesia||30-60 Days||10-25 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Italy||40-90 Days||10-30 Days||15-40 Days||7-20 Days|
|Japan||30-60 Days||5-20 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Malaysia||30-60 Days||12-30 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|New Zealand||30-60 Days||7-15 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Philippines||30-60 Days||10-20 Days||10-25 Days||7-15 Days|
|Pakistan||30-60 Days||12-50 Days||7-20 Days||7-15 Days|
|Russia||30-60 Days||7-40 Days||7-30 Days||7-15 Days|
|Saudi Arabia||40-90 Days||15-50 Days||10-40 Days||7-20 Days|
|Singapore||30-60 Days||7-15 Days||7-20 Days||7-15 Days|
|South Africa||40-90 Days||40-90 Days||15-45 Days||7-20 Days|
|Thailand||30-60 Days||5-15 Days||7-20 Days||7-15 Days|
|Turkey||40-90 Days||10-35 Days||7-20 Days||7-20 Days|
|UAE||40-90 Days||10-30 Days||7-20 Days||7-20 Days|
|Vietnam||30-60 Days||10-25 Days||7-20 Days||7-15 Days|
Questions and Answers
Hi,. Why is my parcel not receiving any updates after 6 days after the previous update? Also, I would want to know when my package is expected to arrive and what the predicted delivery time is. Thank you for your time. Regards, Best Regards Someone 2 Answer(s) |Asked by someone on 3/7/2022 3:21:27 AM | Total of 2 answers
Whereabouts of packages
Hello, I’ve placed an order on Wish and the anticipated delivery time has already passed for a month. I’m just wondering when these items will be delivered and where they are now located. Thanks in advance. Wisconsin 004396256017FPL, Wisconsin 004408982570FPL, Wisconsin 004413332705FPL, Wisconsin 004413332705FPL Question by Eez885 on December 29, 2021 at 2:19:22 a.m. | 1 answer(s)
shipping by your company package delay
Hello, I’ve placed an order on Wish and the anticipated delivery time has already passed for a month. I’m wondering when these items will be delivered and where they are now located. Thank you. There are three different types of WI004396256017FPL: WI004408982570FPL, WI004413332705FPL, and WI004413332705FPL. Question by Eez885 on December 29, 2021 at 2:19:22 a.m. | 1 answer(s) provided
How to Ship from China to the US
- If you are an importer of items manufactured in China and intending to sell them in the United States, you have a number of different shipping choices accessible to you, including fast shipping, air freight, and sea freight. Check out the links below for more information on each of these delivery options in further detail: Express shipping from China to the United States (through companies such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, and others)
- air freight from China to the United States
- and sea freight from China to the United States
- Regardless of the method chosen, the majority of importers will entrust the management of their shipment to a China Freight Forwarder.
- This is due to the fact that a professional freight forwarding business such as Guided Imports can assist clients in navigating difficult logistical requirements while also saving them money as a result of their high-volume shipping partnerships with major airlines and freighters servicing China.
What is the Best Way to Ship from China to the United States?
- Despite the fact that this is an excellent question, there is no universally ″optimal way″ to export from China. You should give careful consideration to the following factors: How much product and load is being sent, as well as the size of the shipment
- The final destination – will it be a tiny office or a warehouse?
- Is it really necessary to have it the same week, or may it be delayed for a week? This is a very important aspect, especially during the Chinese New Year’s celebrations.
- Shipment Type and Load: Some products, such as aerosol cans and powerful magnets, are extremely difficult to convey by air.
- However, some items, such as lithium-ion batteries, can only be sent by air due to the paperwork requirements, which are sometimes impossible for suppliers to meet.
- These products can only be shipped by special aircraft.
- As a result, it is frequently more convenient to export batteries via sea freight from China.
- Because certain things are either too heavy or too huge to be sent by air, they must instead be transported by sea or rail.
Some occasions call for the shipment of goods by air, and this is one of such instances.Products with cubic volume less than one cubic meter are frequently suitable for air transportation.Highly valuable cargo carried via air is sometimes both safer and required by China freight insurance providers in order to be covered.Shipping to a specific location: The end-to-end shipping services provided by the majority of credible China third-party logistics businesses are capable of delivering packages to warehouses, small commercial buildings, and residential addresses.
- However, there are situations when shipping a container to a site that is not suited to unload the container may prove to be challenging.
- As a result, the final destination should be considered, as well as the method by which the goods will be unloaded, in order to develop the most optimal shipping plan.
- In certain cases, purchasers may find it more convenient to send smaller shipments via China air freight, whilst in others, buyers may profit from deconsolidation services after the cargo reaches at the United States port of entry.
- Requirements in terms of timing: When freight needs to be delivered quickly, there is no speedier mode of transportation than air shipping.
- Some containerized shipments traveling by sea could be expedited by shipping to the West Coast rather than the East Coast, and then completing the shipment by truck or rail once the cargo arrives in the United States.
- In the event that speed is not critical, shipping by ocean freight to a popular port near to the ultimate destination and trucking the remaining leg of the voyage will almost always be the most cost-effective alternative.
Why Timing Requirements Primarily Dictate the Best Shipping Method from China
- When time is of the essence, firms will explore all available methods to transport their cargo in the shortest amount of time.
- If a company wanted to move a 40-foot container packed with apparel from Shenzhen to New York City, they would almost certainly use the sea, but how much would it cost if they needed it sooner?
- As seen below, we have designed three shipping options for the company to select from, which would allow them to get their items in as short as three days and as long as just over a month depending on their location.
- Route: from the Yantian (Shenzhen) Port to the New York City Port, then via truck to the city’s central business district.
- Time is 33 days.
The cost is $3,600.Route: From Yantian (Shenzhen) to the Los Angeles Port, where the cargo is unloaded and trucked across the country to New York City, where it is stored.Time frame: 25 days The cost is $9,000 dollars.Route: Yantian (Shenzhen) to John F.
- Kennedy International Airport by air freight, then trucked to the city’s central business district.
- Time: three days The cost is $55,000.
- This image pinpoints the precise reason why there is no one ideal way to ship from China, as demonstrated in the previous paragraph.
- A 40-foot container would hold around 74,000 medium-sized t-shirts, assuming that all of the clothes included within the container was of the same size and fit inside of the container.
- While $55,000 may seem like a large sum of money, carrying the goods by air has an influence on the unit cost by an additional $0.74 per garment, according to the manufacturer.
- Furthermore, depending on the profit margin per product, this may be a viable delivery method when speed is critical, such as during holiday sales.
When you consider that the identical merchandise could be carried by sea to New York for roughly $3,600, or about 5 cents per shirt, China sea freight is a considerably more economical choice when timing is not a concern, as seen above.
The Impact of Chinese Holidays on Shipping from China
- Several importers have found themselves in a difficult situation as a result of the Chinese New Year’s Day vacation. Shipping delays are typical, especially around the time of the Chinese New Year celebrations. All main ports in China are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- however, not all local carriers are available on important holidays. The following is a list of the most important Chinese holidays celebrated each year, during which delays are not commonplace. New Year’s Day is celebrated on the first of January and lasts for one day
- Chinese New Year is celebrated from the end of January to the middle of February and lasts for six days (often longer)
- Qingming Festival is celebrated on the first of April and lasts for one day
- Labor Day is celebrated on the first of May and lasts for three days
- Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated on the last of June and lasts for three days
- Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the first of October and
- The delays created by Chinese holidays are a problem that many importers are forced to deal with.
- Delays in shipping are typical, especially around the time of the Chinese New Year’s celebration.
- Even though China’s major ports are open 24/7, not all local carriers are open on big holidays such as Chinese New Year’s Day.
- The following is a list of the most important Chinese holidays celebrated each year, during which delays are typical.
- New Year’s Day is celebrated on the first of January and lasts for one day; Chinese New Year is celebrated from the end of January to the middle of February and lasts for six days (often longer); Qingming Festival is celebrated on the first of April and lasts for one day; Labor Day is celebrated on the first of May and lasts for three days; Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated at the end of June and lasts for three days; Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the first of October and
How Long Does it Take to Ship from China to the USA?
- Shipping to the United States from China will typically take anywhere from 1-35 days, depending on the mode of transport chosen and the final destination of the products inside the United States, according to the shipping company. Express shipping is the most expedient choice, requiring 1-5 days to reach its destination. Air freight can take anything from 2 to 15 days, while sea freight might take anywhere from 15 to 25 days or longer. As a general rule of thumb, the following table lists the average number of days it takes to move merchandise from China to the United States using various modes of transportation. 1-5 days if sent through China Air Express
- 2-15 days if shipped via China Air Freight
- 15+ days if shipped via China Sea Freight to the West Coast
- 25+ days if shipped via China Sea Freight to the East Coast
Shipping Time By Air
Shipping your products from China to the United States by air can take anywhere from 1-5 days with China Express Shipping, and up to two weeks with Air Freight, depending on the destination. For further information, please see our in-depth articles on Express Shipping from China to the United States and Air Freight from China to the United States.
Shipping Time by Sea:
Shipments from China to the United States via water typically take 15 days to the west coast and 25 days or more to the east coast, depending on their size and weight. For further information, please see our in-depth article on Sea Freight from China to the United States.
Beware: Coronavirus is Still Causing Shipment Delays
- Because of the impact of the Coronavirus on China shipping at this time, shipment times may be much longer than usual.
- It is advisable to obtain a quote for your next cargo in order to determine whether or not your shipment is at risk of being delayed.
- This will allow you to begin preparing as soon as feasible.
- Our team will answer within 24 hours (excluding weekends), and, best of all, we guarantee the lowest possible fee.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship from China to the USA?
Freight expenses and landing costs are often included in the total cost of shipping from China to the United States.
Freight Costs from China to the USA
- The freight charges may typically be computed depending on the shipping method chosen by taking into consideration the weight and/or volume of the products being carried, as well as the speed with which the goods are transported. Air Express from China to the United States costs $5 to $9 per kilo
- Air Freight from China to the United States costs $4 to $8 per kilo
- Sea Freight from China to the United States costs $3000-$3900 per container
- and Ocean Freight from China to the United States costs $3000-$3900 per container.
- It is typically possible to compute freight charges based on the shipping method chosen by taking into consideration the weight and/or volume of the products being delivered, as well as how quickly the goods are shipped.
- Air Express from China to the United States: $5 to $9 per kilo; Air Freight from China to the United States: $4 to $8 per kilo; Sea Freight from China to the United States: $3000-$3900 per container; At the moment, typical freight prices for the different shipping methods can range from:
Landed Costs from China to the USA
Additionally, ″landed costs″ such as transportation from the manufacturer to the shipping agency, warehousing, and customs clearance are charged for air freight and sea freight shipments respectively.
What is the Cheapest Way to Ship from China to the USA?
- No matter the shipping option you choose, working with a reliable China Freight Forwarder like Guided Imports is the most cost-effective way to ship from China to the United States.
- At Guided Imports, we not only pass down our low-volume shipping rates, but we also guarantee the lowest possible rate on all modes of transportation.
- Get started right now by requesting a shipping price from China.
- Links That May Be of Use 1.
- Customs Administration of China 2.
Customs and Border Protection of the United States
How Long Does It Take to Ship from China to the US?
- Do you want to order anything from China, but you need it by a certain date?
- You can perhaps be running a business and want to ensure that your shipments from China arrive in a predictable time frame?
- How long does it take for a package to be shipped from China to the United States?
- For various shipping methods, the following is a breakdown of how long it takes to transport a package from China to the United States: The time required for express freight transportation varies depending on the courier company: You must also take into account other elements that may contribute to the lengthening of the shipping time from China to the United States.
- One such element is the celebration of national holidays in countries such as China or the United States.
According to insiders in the shipping sector, the current situation has ″possible rippling effects″ that might affect the timing and cost of shipments.A number of Fulfillment Centers (FCs) are located in Mainland China and Hong Kong, which you may utilize to send products from China to customers in the United States.Many e-commerce businesses rely on these facilities to send their products to clients in the United States.Consequently, instead of delivering the goods straight to the United States, Fulfillment Centers transport the goods to Hong Kong, where they are transferred to any location in the world within a few of days after being received.
- FCs provide both budget and rapid air freight services.
- Continue reading to discover more about how long it takes to transport a package from China to the United States, as well as the fastest and most cost-effective shipping options.
How Long Does It Take to Ship from China to the US?
The amount of time it takes for you to get a delivery from China is determined on the sort of shipping or courier service that you choose. You can choose from the following shipping options:
1. Regular Post
- The shipment period for regular or standard shipping will be between 60 and 80 days.
- A deal between USPS, the United States Postal Service, and the Chinese Postal Service, however, has been reached that can reduce the shipment time to 9 to 12 days.
- (See sources 1 and 2) You must inform your seller or shipper to use ePacket shipping in order for it to be effective.
- Your items will be delivered to your U.S.
- location within two weeks of placing your order.
If this is not the case, your products will be despatched according to their standard shipment timetable.
2. Express Shipping
- The United States and China both have courier services that provide express shipping from China to the United States.
- This route is serviced by a number of courier companies, including FedEx, DHL, DPD, TNT, USPS, Royal Express, and UPS.
- It will take them roughly 3 to 7 working days, on average, to send your items from China to the United States of America.
- Even though some couriers have speedier transit periods, they are only capable of delivering small products.
- Their shipping prices are quite high.
In order to send bigger quantities of material, you will need to hire freight or container shippers.It will, without a doubt, take longer to convey greater goods than it will to carry smaller parcels.Their size and weight make them more difficult to transport by cargo plane or freighter, and they must first be processed by customs before being permitted to board.
3. Air Freight
- If you export your items from China to the United States by air freight via UPS, it will typically take between 8 and 12 days to arrive.
- When the shipment arrives in the United States, it will be processed.
- Your agent will be responsible for clearing the shipment through United States Customs and delivering the products to the UPS facility.
- UPS will pick up the things and transport them to their final destination from there.
- The time required for these handling processes will be added to the overall delivery time.
If you need to transport your items as quickly as possible, you may choose Air Express.Air Express will ship items from China to the United States in 6 to 8 working days, but their shipping rates are significantly higher than those of other shipping companies.
4. Sea Freight
- Of course, sea freight shipping, also known as ocean freight shipping, takes longer than air freight shipping. If you need a package from China to the United States as soon as possible, you may use Ocean Shipping + UPS. Because of the technique or system of shipping, it is significantly faster than a standard container shipment. First and foremost, the items will be transported from China to the United States via rapid sea ship. Second, once the items have arrived in the United States, a courier will be dispatched to deliver the goods to the consumer. FedEx or UPS are two options for the courier service. When compared to using inland container trucks to transport the goods, this method is significantly faster. If you employ this strategy, you may even reduce the shipment time by ten days compared to the standard method. If you ship through sea freight, the actual shipment time will vary depending on a variety of circumstances. Weather, customs checks, work delays, and transport truck delays are examples of these issues. Shipments from China to various locations in the United States take an average of the following amount of time to arrive (LCL stands for ″less than container load″ and FCL refers for ″full container load″): US West LCL delivery time is 25-30 business days
- US West FCL delivery time is 18 business days
- US East LCL delivery time is 35-40 business days
- US East FCL delivery time is 28-30 business days.
How Long Are Shipping Lead Times?
When sending products, you must take into account the shipping lead times since they will affect the overall amount of time it will take to ship the items. Don’t neglect delivery lead times because failing to do so might result in you receiving your item much later than anticipated. If you own a business, this might result in a loss of revenue.
Lead Times for Sea Freight
- Shipping lead times must be considered while shipping products since they will contribute to the overall amount of time it takes to send the items from point A to point B. When shipping items, don’t forget to factor in lead times, since doing so might result in your item arriving much later than anticipated. A business owner may see a reduction in sales as a result.
When calculating the lead time for marine freight, it is necessary to include in a minimum of seven days. There are occasions when it will take more than seven days to transport a shipment from the port of origin to the port of destination due to the time necessary to load and unload the cargo.
Lead Times for Air Freight
- Air freight accounts for roughly 30 percent of all foreign products handled by air freight. However, when it comes to the total volume of goods transported, air freight accounts for only a small portion of the total. The reason for this is the rapidity with which air freight can deliver the items. Deliveries from Hong Kong to anyplace in the globe are made possible by air freighters such as TNT, DHL, and FedEx, which take only a few days to complete. However, speedier delivery comes at a higher financial expense. It is possible to spend 10 times more money shipping by air than by water or land. In the event that you are willing to wait a few extra days, you might select to ship your products via economy air freight. It is unquestionably faster than sea freight, but it is also significantly less expensive than rapid air freight. Express air freight shipping from China to the United States requires a three- to four-day lead time. When shipping from China to the United States, economy air freight takes more than twice as long, with lead times ranging from seven to twelve days. When it comes to shipping lead periods, most shippers adhere to the rule of thumb. According to this rule of thumb, ordinary mail takes 1 to 2 weeks
- express mail takes 2 to 7 days
- air freight takes 8 to 12 days
- and sea freight takes 25 to 40 days.
Expected Shipping Time vs Reality for Shipping from China to the US
- It has been confirmed by several different shippers that the cheapest, regular delivery from China will take between 5 to 8 weeks – from the time of shipment to when the products are actually delivered.
- This period of time takes into consideration the possibility of delays in customs processing in the United States.
- As a result, it is possible that the real time will be half of the predicted time.
- Customer in the United States shared his or her real-life experience with the product On September 26, 2018, he placed an order with a Chinese manufacturer for an item.
- The item was shipped out by the Chinese firm the same day it was ordered.
On the 11th of October, it was delivered at his home.As a result, in his situation, mailing the goods took around two weeks, or 14 days.Following his conclusion, he said it is reasonable to expect that the products would be delivered to your front door within 15 to 16 days at the maximum, or slightly more than 2 weeks.This is a best-guess estimate, and actual results may differ.
- From China to California, there is a lot to see.
- Shipping a shipment by sea freight from China to the West Coast of the United States will take anywhere between 18 and 30 days to complete.
- Shipping the same goods through air freight will only take 2 to 5 days, depending on the distance traveled.
- Because of customs processing and documentation requirements, as well as the lead periods for loading and unloading, cargo shipping from China to the United States West Coast will take longer than usual.
- From China to New York, it’s a long way.
- The East Coast of the United States is geographically farther distant from China than the West Coast of the United States.
As a result, shipping times from China to the United States, whether by water or air, will be lengthier than usual.Shipments of products via sea freight from China to the East Coast of the United States often take 30 to 40 days to reach their destination.The time required for air freight is almost the same as that required for the West Coast of the United States.
How to Choose the Fastest and Most Economical Shipping
- Air Express is the most efficient method of transporting products from China to the United States.
- It is, on the other hand, the most costly.
- If you are able to wait a few of extra days, you should request that your Chinese supplier ship your items by air economy.
- This alternative is pretty inexpensive, and it is also not very sluggish.
- You can also combine several shipping methods.
Air freight is an option for some products that need to be delivered quickly.When shipping additional things that will be delivered at a later date, consider using sea freight.You