Ship your packages via DHL Express or FedEx or USPS. Shipments will arrive to you within 1 to 3 business days depending on the carrier you choose. Cheap Shipping to Germany
How much does it cost to send a package from Germany?
With DHL you can send packages and parcels anywhere within Germany starting at EUR 3.79. With DHL you can send packages and parcels anywhere within Germany starting at EUR 3.79. DHL has the right products and services for low-cost international parcel shipping. DHL has the right products and services for low-cost international parcel shipping.
How long does it take to ship a parcel from USA to Germany?
How long will it take to ship a parcel from the US to Germany? Most shipping services for parcels from the United States to Germany take approximately 7 to 12 business days to arrive at their destination. Economy shipping prices may lead to even longer transportation times.
How do I ship a parcel to Munich?
With the EU Single Market, shipping a parcel to Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart or Berlin is just as easy as shipping a parcel from Glasgow to Manchester. So what are you waiting for? Use UPS for small businesses as your courier of choice and ship to Germany from as low as £11.19. As of 1st January 2021 parcels to Germany have to go through customs.
How much does it cost to send a package to Germany?
Shipping to Germany: USPS vs. UPS. vs. FedEx vs. DHL
|USPS||Priority Mail International||$35.65|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||Depends on postage pricing|
What is the cheapest way to send a package to Germany?
The cheapest way to ship to Germany
- Light Packet offers the cheapest shipping to Germany and is ideal for sending small and light items (up to 4lbs) that don’t require a fast transit time.
- EU Parcel also offers cost-effective delivery to Germany, with a greater weight limit than the light packet service (up to 65lbs).
How do I send a packet to Germany?
Sending a letter inside Germany
If you want to send a letter you can either head to the post office or buy stamps from kiosks (which often have a Deutsche Post or DHL sticker or flag in the window). You can also buy stamps online, print them off and then pop your letter in the postbox.
How do I send a DHL package to Germany?
How do I send a parcel to Germany? There are three simple options to choose from, DHLitNow where you book your parcels collection online, DHL Service Point where you simply complete your parcel details online and then drop into one of our 1,300 locations or by phoning Customer Service to book a parcel collection.
Can UPS ship to Germany?
Ship an extra small parcel to Germany
If you are looking to send a time-sensitive parcel, go for our express service, guaranteeing delivery to most German postal codes by 10.30 AM the next business day. As a more economical option, go with a delivery by the end of the next business day.
Does FedEx ship to Germany?
Today, nearly 1,600 FedEx employees operate 300 vehicles and 17 stations in Germany, providing you with a broad range of time-definite express services: Next-business-day service to the U.S. and to more than 50,000 postal codes in Europe. 2-business-day delivery to Germany and to key Asian destinations.
Is FedEx cheaper than DHL?
Key Points: FedEx courier services are cheaper for domestic shipments, while DHL is cheaper for international shipments. FedEx is typically faster for domestic transportation in the US, while DHL Express service is usually the fastest international shipping option.
How much does it cost to send a 10 pound package?
USPS: Flat rate shipping for a large box will cost $21.20. A large 10 lb package sent using variable pricing services will cost between $24.50 and $110.20 depending on the weight of the speed and distance of travel. Shipping costs may be lower for lighter packages or shorter distances. Parcel shipping (eg.
Does Amazon ship to Germany?
If you’re shopping from outside Germany, the good news is that Amazon Germany delivers internationally. Most of the time, anyway: often it depends on the individual seller, but most sellers are happy to ship within Europe (including to Portugal).
Are DHL boxes free?
As a DHL Express account holder, you can receive free DHL packaging. You can order packaging online, with delivery in 2-3 working days. Order your packaging here. Use cardboard envelopes for lightweight documents.
What is franking DHL?
Fast, easy and affordable: DHL Online franking lets you easily frank your parcels and packages at any time and you also benefit from the affordable online prices. Simply have your postage printed out at Packstation, in postal outlets or directly by the delivery agent.
Does DHL provide packaging?
DHL provides a range of packaging supplies that are tried and tested. However, if you prefer to use your own materials, the following provides some general guidelines. Always use high quality corrugated cardboard boxes for parcels. For fragile or heavy items, double-wall or tri-wall constructions are recommended.
How much is DHL to Germany?
Standard shipping (Delivery within approx. 1-2 business days)
|Dimensions and weight||Online price*|
|DHL Paket 5 kg up to 120 x 60 x 60 cm**||EUR 5.99 Outlet: EUR 7.49|
|DHL Paket 10 kg up to 120 x 60 x 60 cm**||EUR 8.49 Outlet: EUR 9.49|
|DHL Paket 31.5 kg up to 120 x 60 x 60 cm||EUR 16.49 1 Outlet: EUR 16.49|
Does DHL send parcel to Germany?
If you’re sending a parcel to Germany, DHL is the clear choice. We are owned by Deutsche Post DHL, which has a network of 30,000 DHL ServicePoints. And thanks to our standard option Wunschpaket, your recipient in Germany can choose the best place to receive their parcel, even if they want it left in the rabbit hutch.
What Cannot be shipped to Germany?
UPS maintains its own list of items prohibited for import to Germany, including:
How much does it cost to ship to Germany?
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Germany? That depends on a combination of factors like what you are shipping and how quickly it needs to get shipped to Germany. You are also going to have to pay an import tax. The amount of this tax you are charged varies depending on what you are shipping, how much it is worth, and if you are planning to
How long does shipping take from us to Germany?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO GERMANY? Average transit times from our MyUS warehouse to Germany: Express shipping (preferred): 3 to 4 business days; Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days; All shipping originates at the MyUS facility in Sarasota, Florida, USA. The MyUS Advantage:
How much postage from us to Germany?
How Much Postage Is Needed to Send a Letter to Germany? Sending a standard-size letter weighing 1 ounce or less to Germany from the United States costs $1.15. The cost of postage increases for heavier letters and letters sent in nonstandard envelopes. The cost of each additional ounce or fraction thereof varies slightly.
Does USPS ship to Germany?
Shipping to Germany from the US l Get Lowest Rates l AEC Parcel
- Please pick one of the suggested mailing addresses TO (Select destination country) Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Croatia (Hrvatska), Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary, United Kingdom, Italy, Moldova, Republic of
- Moldova, Republic of
Please pick a nation from the drop-down menu.Because of the awful events unfolding in Ukraine, AEC Parcel Service wishes to do all in its power to assist people who are suffering as a result of the war in the country.Currently, we are able to send goods into Germany or Ukraine from the United States and Canada.In order to send humanitarian supplies to Germany, Ukraine, and any other EU destination, we provide air and sea transportation services.
- Having the ability to transport, cross the border, pass customs, and distribute humanitarian supplies to any area in Germany or the western half of Ukraine.
- Our customs and distribution center is located in the Ukrainian city of Lviv.
- We are able to put you in touch with a variety of humanitarian groups that we have personally verified and with whom we have direct contact.
- We are now collaborating with the Red Cross through direct contact, as well as with the Ukrainian Red Cross, and the list of collaborators is expanding.
- In order to contribute to the transportation of humanitarian supplies to Ukraine, we are providing discounts to customers who ship humanitarian supplies directly to Ukraine.
- Currently, we have warehouses in the United States and Canada where we can aggregate and transport orders from the following locations: Chicago (Illinois) Miami-Dade County, Florida Los Angeles, CaliforniaNewark, New JerseySeattle, Washington Houston, Texas (TX) Toronto, Ontario, Canada If you require assistance in delivering goods or relief shipments to disaster-stricken areas in Europe or Ukraine, please contact our customer care team at +1 312 626 6661 or at and, for big shipments, please contact Tadas at 708-557-5537 or at
Shipping to Germany from the USA & Canada
Looking for a service that provides economical shipping to Germany from the United States?Look no further.AEC Parcel Service is your best bet for low-cost package delivery to international destinations.We will transport your package to any location in Germany in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Our free shipping rate calculator will provide you with an instant pricing quotation.
- When you use AEC Parcel Service, you will be able to take advantage of a variety of benefits.
- We will supply you with free package insurance, free pick-up services, thorough tracking information available 24 hours a day, friendly customer service, and delivery options that meet your requirements.
- In addition, we have a large number of drop-off locations around the United States and Canada.
- Package shipping to Germany from the United States, on the other hand, can be a little tricky.
- You can discover all you need to know about sending packages internationally in this section.
- When shipping a package to Germany from the United States, there may be weight constraints that must be considered.
- These may be discovered by using the rate calculator given above.
- Please consider sending numerous shipments or contacting us for a special shipping price if your delivery weighs more than the maximum weight permitted.
- When shipping all items, a $100 total-loss insurance policy is often included to cover you in the uncommon event that your delivery goes missing.
When you fill out the rate calculator above and choose your drop-off location, you will receive the most accurate information possible.More comprehensive total-loss insurance is also available for more valuable shipments at a competitive rate; please call us at 1-855-558-3465 or for more information for more information.When sending to Germany, you must declare the contents of your shipment as well as the value of your package in order to comply with all applicable international package shipping requirements.Keep in mind that you may transport up to $ worth of products to Germany without having to pay any additional customs duties or taxes on the shipment.
What else do you need to know when shipping to Germany.
Do I need to deal with customs when shipping to Germany from the US?
Despite the fact that your box will go through customs when you ship to Germany from the United States, you shouldn’t be concerned about any complications as long as you aren’t sending anything that is prohibited by law.
How long will it take to ship a parcel from the US to Germany?
Shipping services for packages sent from the United States to Germany often reach at their destination between 7 to 12 business days, depending on the service provider. The use of low-cost shipping may result in even longer transportation times overall.
Can I get accurate parcel tracking information when shipping from the US to Germany?
- When you use AEC Parcel Services, you will be notified as soon as your shipment to Germany is picked up from the drop-off point and the international process is initiated. You will also be notified once the package has been delivered to its intended location. There are a variety of factors that impact the cost of transporting goods to Germany from the United States. The cost of shipping is determined by a variety of factors, including package size, delivery time periods, and even the courier service you choose. Our smart rate calculator, on the other hand, will provide you with an instant estimate of a shipping cost that is within your budget. Sending internationally is a little more difficult than shipping domestically. Among the responsibilities are customs declaration and adherence to the unique shipping requirements of the destination country. Shipping from the United States to Germany becomes a hassle almost overnight. AEC Parcel Service, on the other hand, is not like that at all. Once you have decided to use us for international package delivery, you will no longer have to be concerned. The greatest of our professionals would be delighted to walk you through the process of sending parcels over the world. We make international shipping clear and reasonable for each and every client. In general, there are two factors that determine the success of a parcel delivery from one nation to another: the time it takes and the cost. It is the combination of the contents and the monetary worth of a packaged object. Each nation has its own set of laws and limits regarding the types of packages that are permitted to traverse borders. Every sender should familiarize himself or herself with these guidelines before organizing a shipment. But first and foremost, you must locate a dependable courier service that can satisfy your requirements. You can be confident that your cargo will arrive to its destination in Germany swiftly and smoothly when you use AEC Parcel Service. Shipping to Germany from the United States will be quick and straightforward if you use AEC Parcel Service. We provide a wide range of benefits and are here to assist you at every stage of the process. To make an order for package shipment to Germany, please visit our website. Follow this simple instructions to navigate our website: 1. Go to our rate calculator and enter your information. Make sure to key in your zip code, choose the nation to which you intend to send, and enter the weight and dimensions of your item in the appropriate fields. A drop-down menu will appear, displaying the names of the available agents as well as their anticipated delivery costs. There are some sites where you can obtain a free pickup option. 2. The following step is to determine which agent is the best appropriate for your needs. Then, on our drop-off locations list, look for the agent’s phone number to contact him or her. Make sure you get in touch with the agent and work out the specifics of the drop-off. 3. Deliver your package to the agent on the day and time that have been set. Your package will be weighed and measured by the agent in order to determine the shipping cost. You will be required to submit extra information by completing a customs declaration form while waiting for your shipment to arrive. 4. Once the payment has been received, the agent will provide you the receipt as well as a copy of the declaration documents. Don’t forget to utilize the tracking number supplied to keep track of your shipment as it travels through the mail system. When shipping to Germany from the United States, you must ensure that your package is correctly packed to avoid any difficulties. Make certain that the packaging is sturdy and that it is well packed. For external packing, choose a cardboard box with a rectangular shape. Also, make sure you have adequate cushioning materials for the inside packaging. You may use bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or whatever else you have on hand to protect your items (i.e. crumpled paper). If you’re sending a package to Germany, make sure you double-check that you’ve written down the proper postal address. It serves the same purpose as your parcel’s identification number. Furthermore, if you’re shipping fragile things, you may discover further helpful tips and techniques on how to pack them on our blog. Certain objects, including as weapons and explosives, cash, credit cards, and debit cards, tableware, and knives, will not be permitted for import into Germany. These include:
- Smoking items such as cigarettes and other tobacco products
- ivory and furs
When you use AEC Parcel Services, you will be notified as soon as your shipment to Germany is picked up from the drop-off point and the international process is put into operation.Also included is notification when the package has been delivered to its designated location.Shipping prices to Germany from the United States are influenced by a number of factors.The cost of shipping is determined by a variety of factors, including the package’s size, delivery time periods, and even the courier service used.
- With our clever rate calculator, you can obtain a quick quote for shipping that is within your budget.
- It is a little more difficult to send internationally than it is to ship domestically.
- Among the responsibilities are customs declaration and adherence to the unique shipping requirements of the destination country, among other things..
- Shipment from the United States to Germany quickly becomes a hassle.
- AEC Parcel Service, on the other hand, is not like that at all!
- Choosing us for international package delivery will relieve you of all of your worries and concerns.
- The greatest of our professionals would be delighted to walk you through the process of sending items throughout the world….
- To each client, we make the process of exporting internationally comprehensible and reasonable.
- When it comes to successful parcel delivery from one nation to another, there are two factors that must be taken into consideration.
- What makes a package valuable is the combination of the contents and the worth of the packaging.
There are various laws and limits in place in each country regarding the types of parcels that are permitted to cross national boundaries.Every sender must become familiar with these regulations before organizing a shipment.You must first locate a trustworthy courier provider that can accommodate your requirements.By using AEC Parcel Service to ship your item to Germany, you can be assured that it will arrive at its destination swiftly and without incident.Shipping to Germany from the United States will be straightforward and painless if you use AEC Parcel Service.There are several benefits available, and we are here to assist you at every stage.
Ordering packages for delivery to Germany is simple.Follow this quick instructions to navigate our website: 1st, please visit our online rate estimator.Don’t forget to input your zip code, choose the nation to which you want to send, and specify the weight and dimensions of your product.It will appear as a drop-down list with the names of the available agents and an estimate of the shipping costs.
There are several sites where you can obtain free pick-up.It is therefore necessary to choose which agent will be most beneficial to you in this process.Then, using our drop-off locations list, locate the agent’s phone number.Make sure to get in touch with the agent and work out the specifics of the delivery.
3.Deliver your package to the agent on the day and time that have been set.4.To determine the delivery cost, the agent will weigh and measure your product.You will be required to submit extra information by completing the customs declaration form while you are waiting for your shipment to arrive.Upon completion of the payment, the agent will provide you the receipt along with a duplicate of the declaration documents.
- Don’t forget to utilize the tracking number supplied to keep track of your shipment as it travels through the postal system..
- You must verify that your package is adequately packed before shipping it to Germany from the United States of America.
- In order to ensure durability and a good seal, the packaging should be sturdy.
- For external packing, choose a cardboard box that is rectangular in shape.
- In addition, make sure you have enough cushioning materials for the inside packing.
- Anything that you have on hand, such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts, can be used (i.e.
- crumpled paper).
- Make sure you have the right address when sending a package to Germany if you want to send anything to someone in Germany.
- It serves as a sort of identification for your package.
- In addition, if you’re shipping fragile things, you may discover more helpful tips and ideas on how to pack them on our website.
- Certain things, including as weapons and explosives, cash, credit cards, and debit cards, tableware, and knives, will not be permitted for importation into Germany.
These items include:
Smoking items such as cigarettes and other tobacco products; ivory and furs; and
What Our Beloved Customers Say About Us
The 13th of July, 2019 For a lower price, how about free pickup, $100 USD insurance, and free tracking?That’s a lot of money!Always remember AEC!November 28, 2019 I used to send fewer and fewer goods to my relatives in the European Union since shipping costs were always rising.
- Thank goodness I came onto AEC!
- Prices are reasonable, and they provide you with free pickups as well as free insurance up to $100!
- The date is January 27, 2020.
- I’ve never had a positive experience dealing with the major shipping firms.
- They simply don’t give a damn about you.
- AEC is a Game-Changing Technology!
- March 3, 2020 I was surprised to learn that you don’t have to pay anything extra for 100$ of insurance and the option to track your package, as advertised.
- 14th of July, 2020 Other firms charge for pick-up service, however with AEC it is complimentary!
- Moreover, they bring packages right to your doorstep.
- Other businesses just leave their packages in the post.
Drop off locations
Cheap International Shipping to Germany from USA
Express shipping to Germany is available at the most competitive rates. We make international shipping considerably simpler by taking care of everything for you, from filling out the customs form to packing your product for worldwide shipping to Germany and beyond.
Forward packages from the USA to Germany
ShipW can handle everything from envelopes to parcels, cartons, freight, and other large packages and commodities. ShipW has more than 7,900 shipments to Germany under its belt after five years in business. 1
Get your US address
Create an account with us and we’ll provide you with a US mailing address right away. Your US mailing address may be found in your account dashboard.. 2
Ship items of any size straight to your own personal US address. Our team will contact you as soon as we get any packages3 that you have requested.
Forward to you
Consolidate your parcels and dispatch your consignment to your German location as soon as possible. Take advantage of inexpensive delivery prices.
Estimate your shipping cost to Germany right now
You may choose from thousands of retailers in the United States and have everything shipped to your delivery location in the United States. All of your packages will be consolidated and forwarded to you straight from anywhere in Germany!
Fast Shipping to Germany
Send your items by DHL Express, FedEx, or the United States Postal Service. Depending on the carrier you pick, your packages will reach to you between 1 to 3 business days.
Cheap Shipping to Germany
Every day, the number of people who use our shipping services to Germany increases. As a result, our fares to Germany will always be among the most competitive available on the market.
Shop in USA from Germany
Have you ever had a strong desire for a product that was not accessible in your home country?Thousands of U.S.businesses are now available for online shopping, with items delivered to any location in Germany.Germany is famed for its undulating hills as well as for its incredible technological and scientific advancements.
- Germany, with its approximately 82 million residents, is the most populous country in the European Union and a fantastic market for you to develop into.
- Shipping to Germany has become more convenient as a result of our low-cost shipping tactics.
- Shipping from the United States to Germany can be complicated.
- You will be guided through every step of the process by our highly qualified personnel, who will assist you in developing the most effective shipping plan for your present position and budget requirements.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship to Germany?
The answer to that question is dependent on a number of factors, including what you are sending and how fast you need it delivered to Germany.Additionally, you will be required to pay an import tax.The amount of this tax you are charged varies based on what you are sending, how much it is worth, and whether or not you intend to resale the item you shipped.Example: If you sent all of your personal belongings, you would pay less in taxes than someone bringing in merchandise to be sold on the open market.
- Luxurious things may also be subject to an additional tax.
- If you want to prevent any delays, make sure that all of this information is properly specified on your customs invoice.
- Customs delays are a fact of life in the international shipping industry, and sadly, there are many instances in which you have little influence over the outcome of the scenario.
- Customs hold-ups can convert an overnight cargo into a package that arrives a week late.
- The greatest method to prevent becoming stranded in a scenario like this is to always send your shipments ahead of time as much as possible.
- You must allow for any customs delays, and you must ensure that the customs invoice is correctly filled out and submitted.
- Customs will also check your box for any proof of the presence of illegal drugs or goods that are forbidden.
- Always double-check the website of the German Customs Department to ensure that you are not infringing on any of their specific shipping restrictions.
Shipping to Germany – The Best Courier to Germany
Sending a parcel to Germany is straightforward if you know what you’re doing. Allow us to assist you in navigating the complexity of international shipping. How to utilize your prospects in order to obtain the most cost-effective shipping method accessible will be demonstrated.
Register your free account and forward packages from the USA
Over 3,500 customers in 200 countries use our services. You are in good hands.
GET YOUR FREE UNITED STATES ADDRESS
Parcel delivery to Germany starting from £10.19
Whatever your shipping needs are in Germany, whether you’ve been doing business there for a while or this is your first time, we’re here to help you take advantage of the most industrialized and largest economy in Europe.With imports of $1.17 trillion in 2017, Germany is not only a major exporter, but it is also the world’s third largest importer, with a total value of $1.17 trillion in 2017.The German market, which is renowned for its technological successes, is today an economic behemoth, a driving force behind European collaboration, and an appealing worldwide commercial site.Every year, more and more businesses recognize Germany as a safe and lucrative destination to locate their operations.
- Over the past few years, around 70,000 foreign firms have established operations in Germany, generating employment for approximately three million people.
- With the EU Single Market, shipping a parcel from Glasgow to Manchester is just as simple as shipping a parcel from Munich to Cologne, Stuttgart, or Berlin, thanks to the EU Single Market.
- So what are you waiting for?
- Get started today!
- Use UPS for small companies as your preferred courier service and send to Germany for as little as £10.19 per package!
Sending a parcel to Germany post Brexit
As on the first day of January 2021, all packages being shipped to Germany must pass through customs. More information about clearing customs may be found lower down on this page, and you can also consult the EU Trade Helpdesk for information on import regulations and tariffs in European markets.
Shipping Rates to Germany
To transport your packages to Germany, you may choose from a range of various choices, depending on whether you choose speed, cost-effective solutions, or convenience for both you and your consumers – or any combination of these factors.See some samples below, or go directly to our shipping application to get started sending right now.If you are simply interested in receiving a quotation, you may quote your package delivery now and we will send you an email with all of the information you need to complete your shipping at a later date.
The Cheapest Way to Send a Parcel to Germany
- Important Points: When sending a 5-pound box from the United States to Germany, DHL Express Worldwide is one of the fastest shipping options available, and it typically takes 1-4 days to get your product delivered
- When sending the same 5-pound box from the United States to Germany through economy shipping services, it can take up to 16 days
- FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, and other major carriers can transport your goods to Germany.
In addition to being Europe’s largest economy, Germany is a significant market for ecommerce.According to a RetailX research, 85 percent of the country’s population of 81.1 million people reported doing their shopping online in the year 2020.That’s definitely nothing to scoff at — and it provides online retailers a very strong incentive to find out the fastest and most cost-effective way to send their products to the country of their choice.The length of time it takes to ship to Germany from the United States and Europe, which courier is the most cost-effective, DHL expert tips, and how current events such as COVID are effecting shipping are all covered in this article.
- In addition, we’ll discuss how providing your clients with a multi-carrier shipping option might help them save money when shipping to Germany via your company.
Table of Contents
01 Shipping to Germany: The Fundamentals 02 How long does it take to ship to Germany from the United States?The Cost of Shipping to Germany, Part 3: How Much Does It Cost?04 Do FedEx, UPS, or the United States Postal Service ship to Germany?05 What is the most cost-effective shipping method from the United States to Germany?
- 06 What is the most cost-effective shipping option from the United Kingdom to Germany?
- Shipping Tips and Mistakes to Avoid in Germany on July 12th 08 Easyship demonstrates how to send a package to Germany.
Shipping to Germany: Basics
Shipping items across borders may be difficult at times, and Germany is no exception in this regard.However, this does not have to be the case!It’s possible to locate the cheapest way to mail products to Germany and negotiate the costs and complexities of international shipping when catering to consumers in that country with a little forethought and preparation.Here, we’ll go through the most crucial facts you should know about the subject.
How Long Does Shipping to Germany take?
When determining the most cost-effective method of delivering a cargo from the United States to Germany or from inside Europe, the first thing you must consider is the delivery time frame.In order for your product to reach in a timely manner, the transit time must be calculated.This has everything to do with the shipping service you pick and the courier service you choose.Expedited shipping services to Germany – or any other nation – are generally more expedient than economy shipping services in most cases.
- For example, when delivering a 5lb box from the United States to Germany, DHL Express Worldwide is one of the quickest shipping options available.
- It will take between 1-4 days for your package to be delivered.
- When sending the identical goods using budget shipping services, however, the delivery time might be as long as 16 days.
- For example, when delivering a box from the United States to Germany, APC ePMI drop-off is among the most affordable shipping options.
- However, it will take around 10-15 working days for your product to be delivered.
- As a result, shipping times to Germany will vary based on the courier provider you employ and the service choice you select.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship to Germany?
- Choosing the most cost-effective method of shipping a product to Germany is not as simple as checking a few boxes and being done with it. When evaluating the cost of shipping a package from the United States or the United Kingdom to Germany, a number of factors must be considered. They are as follows: Box weight: The greater the weight of your package, the more money you will have to spend to get it transported to its final location. Because of the weight difference between a flatscreen TV and an iPhone, you will pay more when shipping a flatscreen TV from the United States to Germany than when shipping an iPhone from the United States to Germany.
- Dimensions of the package: When establishing the delivery cost of your shipment, the dimensional weight of your product is also taken into consideration. Packages with atypical forms or dimensions are subject to higher fees than packages with standard shapes and dimensions. You may avoid dimensional costs by making your shipment as little as feasible in terms of dimensions.
- Delivery time: Expedited delivery is more expensive than economy shipping because of the higher shipping rates. This means that you or your customer will have to specify how quickly you want the delivery delivered to your location. If your consumers are prepared to wait for extended periods of time, you may ship to Germany using the most cost-effective method possible. If this is the case, you may be forced to employ expedited services, which would incur additional costs.
Things to Consider
- Other than shipping time and cost, there are a few other factors to consider in your search for the most cost-effective method of delivering your items to Germany. Here’s a brief review of the most significant of them all. Customs: When shipping from the United States to Germany, you should be aware that you will be required to submit a customs declaration form outlining the contents of your shipment in detail. Easyship can guide you through the customs declaration procedure by providing you with automatically created customs forms.
- Items that are restricted or forbidden include: Items that are restricted or forbidden in Germany will be listed in the same way as they are in any other nation, including the United States. To avoid violating the country’s protocols and getting yourself into difficulty with the German authorities, you must be informed of the rules and regulations.
- Things that are delicate: If you are sending fragile items to Germany, you must notify your courier by affixing a warning notice to ensure that your items are treated with the utmost care. This may result in more expenses, but it is preferable than having your things damaged, causing your customers frustration, and incurring the expense of having to replace them altogether.
Does FedEx, UPS, or USPS Ship to Germany?
- Yes! All of the main courier companies offer speedy and cost-effective shipping services from the United States to Germany. So, whether you are searching for speedy shipping services or the most cost-effective way to transport a package from the United States to Germany, you will be able to discover a service that meets your shipping demands with each of these couriers without breaking the budget. The following are the many services that each of them provides from the United States to Germany: USPS Priority Mail International: It is possible that your product may be delivered within 8-15 days if you use this service.
- Priority Mail Express International: It is possible that your shipment will not be delivered for 4 days or more if you choose this service.
- The UPS Expedited service guarantees that packages will be delivered within four days after the shipment’s booking.
- UPS Saver: Your packages will arrive within two days after scheduling the shipping if you use this service.
- Upon booking a shipping with UPS Express, packages are delivered within 2 days after the booking.
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Your packages will arrive within 2 days after placing your order for the shipment through UPS.
- FedEx International Economy: It is possible that your shipment will not be delivered for up to 6 days if you choose this service.
- If you choose FedEx International Priority, your packages will be delivered within 2 days
- if you choose FedEx International First, your purchasers’ things will be delivered within 2 days.
- Using DHL Express Worldwide, packages are delivered in as little as two days.
Related: What’s the Most Economical Way to Ship a Package to the United Kingdom?
What’s the Cheapest Shipping Option from the USA to Germany?
If you are an eCommerce merchant situated in the United States, you must determine the most cost-effective method of delivering a product to Germany and ensure that you provide your customers with the most reasonable shipping alternatives possible.However, while USPS flat rate boxes and the Flat Export Rate are the most cost-effective solutions for shipping to Germany from the United Kingdom or the United States, there are other options available to you as well.If you thoroughly analyze and assess your options, you may discover that hybrid solutions such as Easyship are the most cost-effective method to transport a cargo to Germany.If you want to save time and money, the most straightforward method is to utilize a shipping rates calculator to evaluate shipping costs and delivery times from several carriers and then pick the one that best meets your demands and budget.
- Aside from shipping costs and arrival times, you should take the time to examine different couriers and the other value-added services they provide, like as tracking and free weekend deliveries.
- This is something that our courier comparison tool can assist you with.
- A rough estimate of the cost and travel time for a package measuring 10 inches by 5 inches by 5 inches that weighs 5 pounds and measures 10 inches by 5 inches from the United States to Germany.
|Courier Service||Transit Times||Shipping Cost|
|APC ePMI||10-15 Days||$49.63|
|APC ePMEI||10-15 Days||$54.39|
|DHL Express Worldwide||1-4 days||$58.86|
|USPS Priority Mail International||8-15 days||$63.25|
|USPS Priority Mail Express International||6-10 days||$81.95|
|FedEx International Economy||6 days||$194.27|
|FedEx International Priority||2 days||$215.83|
|FedEx International First||2 days||$267.53|
|UPS Expedited||4 days||$199.94|
|UPS Saver||2 days||$209.70|
|UPS Express||2 days||$213.88|
|UPS Worldwide Express Plus||2 days||$255.78|
As you can see, APC ePMI is the most affordable method of shipping a package from the United States to Germany, with a cost of $49.63.APC ePMEI is the second most affordable method, with a cost of $54.39.At $58.86, DHL Express Worldwide offers a competitive pricing, which is followed by the USPS Priority Mail International service at $63.25.You should also take the time to consider other value-added services such as delivery timelines, free drop-off, free packaging, free weekend delivery, and tracking before making a final decision on which of the above couriers offers the most affordable way to ship a package from the United States to Germany, or anywhere else in Europe.
What’s the Cheapest Shipping Option from the UK to Germany?
What is the cost of shipping from the United Kingdom to Germany? The following is a general estimate of shipping charges and times for delivering the identical cargo from the United Kingdom to Germany, courtesy of the Easyship shipping rates calculator:
|Courier Service||Transit Times||Shipping Cost|
|P2P TRAKPAK Worldwide||1-3 days||GBP 14.43|
|FedEx International Economy||10-15 Days||$ 81.97|
|FedEx International Priority||1 day||$110.47|
|FedEx Europe First||1 day||$133.19|
12 Germany Shipping Tips/Mistakes to Avoid
The cost of shipping to Germany is only one of the equation for success. If you want to succeed in the German eCommerce market, there are several aspects you should be aware of, as well as several blunders you should avoid. They are as follows:
- Brexit: When growing your eCommerce business into Germany, you should be aware of the difficulties and controversies surrounding the Brexit issue.
- Covind-19: Shipping delays for Covind-19 are still a possibility. You must prepare carefully in order to prevent irritating your consumers.
- Easyship, for example, is a shipping platform. This will assist you in automating a large portion of the shipping process and avoiding costly mistakes and blunders
- Provide a variety of delivery alternatives, such as: In this way, you will provide your consumers with the option of selecting how they want their goods delivered.
- Check the address of the recipients: This will assist you in avoiding any mistakes that might result in a delayed shipment delivery.
- Make use of various couriers: This will help you avoid the inconveniences of relying on a single carrier and will thrill your consumers by providing them with the flexibility of choice.
- Transit time and other value-added services: Before making a final decision, evaluate shipping costs and shipping services offered by different courier companies.
- In order to prevent violating the country’s protocols, you must be familiar with the customs requirements and rules in Germany.
- Guaranteed insurance coverage of up to $5,000 is available through Easyship.
- Return policy: Make sure your return policy is clear and easy to comprehend for your consumers in Germany.
- Items that are restricted or illegal by German law: You must be aware of these in order to avoid getting into difficulty with the German authorities.
- Excise duties and taxes: If you import certain items into Germany, you may be subject to excise charges and taxes. Decide up advance who will bear the financial responsibility for these – you or the consumer
How to Send a Parcel to Germany with Easyship
- Cost management for international shipping has never been simpler. This is especially true whether you are seeking for the cheapest parcel delivery from the UK to Germany or the cheapest way to transport a product from the United States of America to Germany. Setting up a shipping plan can assist you in communicating your shipping policies to your consumers in a clear and concise manner. The idea is to provide them with a variety of alternatives. International shipping has never been more streamlined and easy than it is now, thanks to Easyship. After signing up for an account with Easyship, you will have immediate access to more than 250 economical shipping options as well as a global network of fulfillment centers. Pre-filled customs forms, discounted shipping rates up to 89 percent off, and impeccable global tracking systems allow you to streamline the shipping process and navigate the complexities of international shipping. Our platform also enables you to delight your customers by providing them with an easy and streamlined delivery experience. Sign up for a free Easyship account now and let us assist you in making an informed choice on the most cost-effective method to ship to Germany and other countries around the world. You might be interested in the following articles if you’re seeking for the most affordable shipping to other countries: What is the most cost-effective method of shipping a package to Hong Kong?
- What is the cheapest way to ship packages in 2021?
- What is the cheapest way to ship packages internationally?
- What is the cheapest way to ship packages in 2021?
- What is the cheapest way to ship packages internationally?
Ship a Package to Germany
- Because Spain and Germany are connected by a vital trade route, it is probable that you may need to ship a package to one of the countries in Europe at some point. Personal shipments to Germany can be made using our private shipping service, which is provided by DHL Parcel. Despite the fact that the majority of Spanish students continue to study in Berlin, Hamburg and Heidelberg have become increasingly popular in recent years, and Erasmus is becoming a more popular option. If you need to ship something somewhere, don’t worry
- DHL makes it simple: we offer more than 23,000 pick-up sites and 6,500 lockers – or Packstations – as they are referred to in Germany – so you can receive your goods comfortably and conveniently.
- Never fear, in about 3 days (depending on the origin of the cargo), your family and friends will be able to provide you with anything you require to make you feel nearly at home.
- Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, and Málaga are lovely locations to live, but the earth is continually stripping them away, so if you can’t visit them in person, DHL is here to help you out.
- It wouldn’t be unusual given Germany accounts for 15% of all internet transactions made by Spaniards on foreign websites.
How much does it cost to ship a package to Germany?
Get a -20 percent discount with the DHLALEMANIA coupon code.To find out how much it will cost to deliver a package to Germany, DHL Parcel makes it simple for you to do so by going to My.dhlparcel.co.uk and selecting the destination Germany from the drop-down menu.You will be able to examine the various rates based on the size of your package in this manner.With the discount code DHLALEMANIA, you can ship for as little as €12.56 + VAT!
Shipping to Germany
If you have a package to ship to Germany from the United States, Parcel Monkey will assist you in finding the most cost-effective shipping method to Germany in seconds.Use our shipping calculator to ship to cities such as Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, and more, and we’ll find you discounted rates from multiple international shipping companies, allowing you to compare prices and book a fully tracked courier to Germany at a low cost.To learn more about shipping to Germany, click here.Get a free, no-obligation quotation.
How much is shipping to Germany?
The cost of shipping to Germany varies based on the size and weight of your shipment, as well as how fast you want it to be delivered.However, because of the large volume of goods we send to Europe, we are able to negotiate lower prices with leading international couriers such as DHL and USPS, resulting in our postage rates to Germany being among the most competitive in the industry.Request a free quotation right now.
The cheapest way to ship to Germany
Economy shipping services with longer transit times and package drop-off services, where you drop off your package at your local Post Office or FedEx drop-off shop, are two of the courier services that offer the best value for money when shipping to Germany.Economy shipping services with longer transit times and package drop-off services are among the courier services that offer the best value for money when shipping to Germany.Using Parcel Monkey, you may arrange economy and expedited delivery services, with the option of drop-off or courier collection services.Here are some samples of our inexpensive courier services from the United States to Germany:
Economy shipping to Germany
- Economy shipping services with longer transit times, as well as package drop-off services, where you drop off your package at your local Post Office or FedEx drop-off shop, are the courier services that offer the greatest savings for shipping to Germany. Economy shipping services with longer transit times are also available. Economy and expedited delivery are available through Parcel Monkey, and you can choose between drop-off and courier pickup options. Examples of our inexpensive courier services from the United States to Germany include:
Express shipping to Germany
- With a travel time of 1-2 business days, DHL Express is the most expedient method of shipping to Germany from the United States. This is a premium service that includes complete tracking from pickup to delivery, as well as a courier pickup from your home or place of business.
- Shipping to Germany in 1-3 business days is possible with our own-brand International Priority Drop Off service, which is managed by FedEx. This service, which is fully monitored and available as a courier collection for a nominal additional fee, provides excellent value for rapid shipping to Germany from the United States. Request a quote
USPS shipping to Germany
If you’d like to ship a box to Germany via the United States Postal Service, you may book reduced USPS services using our shipping calculator.We provide three different shipping options for lightweight items (up to 2 pounds): USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International, and USPS Priority Mail Express International.Simply print and attach your mailing labels at home, then drop your item off at your local Post Office to complete the process.Compared to the Post Office, our USPS rates to Germany are far less expensive, yet you’ll receive precisely the same quality of service, complete with full USPS tracking.
- Request a shipping estimate.
German customs – shipping advice
When you ship a box from the United States to Germany, you will be required to submit a customs declaration form detailing the contents of your shipment as well as the value of the things you are shipping to Germany.However, this will be taken care of during the Parcel Monkey booking process, and all you will need to do is print and attach the completed customs form to your parcel once it has been shipped.Due to the fact that German customs will inspect parcels to confirm that things have been reported correctly, please make certain that you offer an exact description and value for your purchases.For additional information on getting your cargo through customs without incident, please see our customs guide.
Will I pay customs duty on packages to Germany from the USA?
Depending on the amount of the item you’re shipping, your box may be subject to customs duties, which will be payable by the receiver when the package arrives in Germany.Please make sure the recipient is aware of this before sending the product.Gifts delivered to Germany may be eligible for duty-free entry if the value of the gift is less than 45 Euros and certain other requirements are satisfied.Learn more about the tariffs and taxes that apply when shipping a gift to Germany.
- Calculate the cost of shipping
Whenever you ship something to Germany, you will be required to submit a customs declaration form.When your package arrives in Germany, it may be subject to customs and import duties and taxes.Please ensure that you provide the recipient’s contact information so that German Customs can contact them to collect payment.German Customs has further information about customs duties and exporting to Germany, and you can find it on their website.
- Propaganda of a violent and/or aggressive character, whether in the form of printed material, cinema, audio, CD, DVD, or cassettes
- Carcinogenic compounds of a certain kind
- Particularly perishable food goods (if the cargo weighs at least 20kg)
- Offense weapons, counterfeit coins and banknotes, counterfeit or pirated products, counterfeit or pirated goods displaying false origin declarations, counterfeit or pirated goods infringing on a copyright are all prohibited.
- Merchandise that infringes on a trademark
- Green and black teas from the People’s Republic of China
- Material that is indecent or obscene
- Seeds or beans originating in Egypt
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.
- Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.
- If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.
- If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount.When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.
- Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.
- Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.
- Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.
- Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.
- If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
Shipping to Germany From the USA
When it comes to building your ecommerce business, international development is essential.As you begin to sell your items internationally, you may find that orders are flowing in from Germany.German clients are a fantastic customer group to market to because they have one of the world’s most developed economies.Their membership in the European Union is advantageous to your ecommerce business since it allows you to establish a strong consumer base in Germany before expanding into other EU nations.
- The laws, pricing, shipping choices, and services discussed in this book will assist you in starting your international business and exporting your items to Germany – whether you want to do it yourself or collaborate with a third-party logistics (3PL) firm to have them pack and ship your orders.
Shipping to Germany: USPS vs. UPS. vs. FedEx vs. DHL
We’ve broken out the differences in service levels for shipping to Germany, including pricing and transit times for the various carriers, in the sections below.Only the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers flat rates for shipping from the United States to Germany.All other rates were determined using the pricing calculators provided by the individual carriers for a 2 kilogram cargo delivered in November 2019.Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please keep in mind that these are standard shipping alternatives for customers.
- To learn more about what ShipBob has to offer when shipping to other countries, such as Germany, please submit a quotation request here.
- As a result, ShipBob’s actual costs for clients will vary since we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that covers everything from selecting and packing to shipping and handling, among other things.
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||$64.25||3-5 business days|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||$35.65||6-10 business days|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||Depends on postage pricing||11-20 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Expedited||$137.40||2-5 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Saver||$100.84||6-10 business days|
|FedEx||International Priority||$65.20 (lowest rate)||3-5 business days|
|FedEx||International Economy||$105.70 (lowest rate)||6-10 business days|
|DHL||International Express||$57.97||3-6 business days|
The top four shipping companies in the United States all provide services to Germany. So what is the best way to determine which one is the finest for shipping to Germany for your purchase or orders? The answe