What county am I in tool can look up a county by any zip code, an address, or by GPS coordinates. Simply enter a zip code and hit the get county by zip code button, and it will return the county. No matter which state or city that you live in, the what county am I in tool will determine which county that you belong to.
What is a ZIP code?
Some still refer to ZIP codes as US postal codes. The term ZIP stands for Zone Improvement Plan. The basic 5-digit format was first introduced in 1963 and later extended to add an additional 4 digits after a dash to form a ZIP+4 code.
Can a ZIP code cross state lines?
ZIP codes don’t usually cross state lines, but some do (65733, 71749, and 73949 are good examples). It gets even more complicated when trying to assign a ZIP code to a specific county (as much as 25% cross county lines), congressional district, metro area, time zone, area code, etc.
What is a US ZIP code?
US ZIP codes are a type of postal code used within the United States to help the United States Postal Service (USPS) route mail more efficiently. ZIP codes near me are shown on the map above. Some still refer to ZIP codes as US postal codes.
What is the difference between City and ZIP code?
The assignment of cities to ZIP codes is more general. The city is usually the name of the main post office. For instance, almost all ZIP codes in St. Louis County in Missouri have a city of Saint Louis when they may be more accurately described as the name of a smaller city where they are located.
What County am I in
|What is my County not only shows your current county, but it also shows your current address including state, city, and zip code, latitude and longitude. Best of all, you will see all the information on a map and be able to browse around the map.|
How Does My County Work?
In order to utilize the My County feature, you must have access to your location using Geolocation technology, which is incorporated into most current browsers.You must provide us permission to access your location in order for us to determine which county you are in.You can do this by clicking here.There will be a popup message from your browser asking for permission to access the location; simply choose ″Allow.″ We do not keep or record your geographic location on our website in order to preserve your privacy.All information on the site will be erased as soon as the browser is closed.
How to Lookup a County By Address, Zip Code, or GPS Coordinates?
The What county am I in tool allows you to seek up a county by entering a zip code, an address, or GPS coordinates to find out where you are.Simply input a zip code and press the obtain county by zip code button, and the appropriate county will be returned.No matter which state or city you are in, the what county am I in tool will help you discover which county you are a part of based on your location.In order to ensure accuracy, enter your precise address in the box above and then click the Get County By Address option.When you search for a location using an address or GPS coordinates, the map, as well as the latitude and longitude, will be updated, as will the county and maps.
Why Do I Need to Know My County?
- There are a few scenarios in which you might want to use our my count feature. You merely want to know which county you reside in
- this is a simple question.
- You’re taking a road trip or simply touring new places, and you’d like to learn more about each of the counties that you pass through. Anywhere you are or wherever you wish to go, our county tool will be of use to you
- You’re looking for the county associated with a specific address.
- You must be aware of the county by utilizing only a zip code
- otherwise, you will be unable to proceed.
- If you are relocating and want to know the school district where you will be living, you may need to know which county your new home is located in.
- Those who wish to market their products or services can create a mail listing by county.
- House to sell listings for real estate agents that wish to mail their listings to a certain county.
What County Am I In FAQ
About US ZIP Codes
US ZIP codes are a form of postal code that is used in the United States to aid in the efficient routing of mail by the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other organizations.On the map above, you can see ZIP codes that are close to me.ZIP codes are still referred to as ″US postal codes″ by certain people.ZIP is an acronym that stands for Zone Improvement Plan.A ZIP+4 code is formed by adding an additional four digits after a dash after the first five digits of the basic format, which was originally adopted in 1963.The additional four digits allow the United States Postal Service to more accurately categorize mail for delivery.
- ZIP codes were initially designed for the United States Postal Service (USPS), but they are now used by many other shipping firms, including the United Parcel Service (UPS), Federal Express (FedEx), DHL, and others, for sorting parcels and estimating the time and cost of transporting a product (the shipping rate).
Types of Zip Codes
- A single high-volume address that is unique (for example, 20505 for the CIA in Washington, DC)
- Only a PO Box (for example, 22313 for the PO Boxes in Alexandria, Virginia)
- Armed forces
- standard (all of the other ZIP codes)
Assignment of ZIP codes and Mail Sorting
The first number of a ZIP code in the United States often denotes a group of states in the United States.The map of the first digit of zip codes shown above illustrates that they are assigned in the sequence shown above, starting with the north east and working our way west.The first three digits of a ZIP code are used to establish the location of the central mail processing facility, also known as a sectional center facility or ″sec center,″ which is responsible for sorting and processing mail.All mail containing the same first three digits is sent to the same second center, where it is sorted according to the last two digits and dispersed to local post offices in the same order.The sec centers are not available to the general population and perform the majority of their sorting at night.As you can see from the map of the first three digits of zip codes, the digits following the first are also frequently allocated from east to west, as can be seen in the table of the first three digits of zip codes.
- The number 0 is closer to white on the map, while the number 9 is considerably more vibrant.
- Despite the fact that there are a few outliers, it is simple to follow the gradient across each of the zones (such as the southwest tip of Georgia which uses 39XXX like central Mississippi).
- Although the ZIP+4 code is not essential, it does assist the post office in sorting mail in an extra manner.
- A ZIP+4 code may equate to a city block, a group of residences, or a single high-volume receiver, depending on the situation.
- Every PO Box number corresponds to a distinct ZIP+4 code, which is another prevalent practice.
- Multiple PO Box numbers are often combined into the same ZIP+4 code by utilizing the last few digits of the PO Box number.
- This is known as grouping.
- However, because this procedure is not a general norm, the ZIP+4 code must still be sought up for each individual PO Box.
Places in the US so Remote, They Don’t Have a ZIP
As you can see from the map, ZIP codes are not issued to every location in the United States.There are not enough deliverable addresses in remote and particularly rural sections of the nation to support the creation of a mail route.A ZIP code is not required if there is no postal delivery.In terms of getting away from civilization, these locations are some of the most isolated spots in the whole country if you choose to do so.
USA ZIP Code Boundaries
Despite the fact that ZIP codes appear to be of a geographical character, this was not their original use.They are meant to consolidate mail in order to help the United States Postal Service to carry mail more effectively.It is common for ZIP codes to span numerous states in order to improve the efficiency of mail routing and delivery.In the majority of situations, addresses that are in close proximity to one another are put together in the same ZIP code, giving the impression that ZIP codes are defined by a distinct geographic border.Some ZIP codes, on the other hand, have nothing to do with geographical places.For example, the United States Navy uses a single ZIP code for all of its mail.
- When ZIP codes appear to be spatially clustered, a distinct contour surrounding the ZIP code cannot always be drawn since ZIP codes are only given to a point of delivery and not the intervals between delivery locations.
- It is possible that ZIP codes may not be set or that their borders will be unclear in regions where there is no regular postal route or no mail service.
US ZIP Code Map
According to the most recent USPS data, there is no official ZIP code map.The primary problem has already been discussed: there isn’t always a clearly defined geographic limit for a ZIP code.No official or completely accurate map of a ZIP code can be produced by the Census Bureau or other commercial services, but many of them will attempt to interpolate data to construct polygons (shapes formed by straight lines) to show the approximate region covered by a ZIP code.All ZIP code maps on this site are based on the ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) defined by the United States Census Bureau in 2010 (or later) and explained in greater detail further down this page.They offer an extremely accurate representation of the geographic region covered by a ZIP code.When you look at our maps, you will quickly see that there are some border concerns.
- When a ZIP code is not assigned to a location (as is the case in much of Nevada and Utah), it is because there are few, if any, addresses to which the mail may be delivered.
- It is important to note that if an address is located on the same street as a ZIP code border on a map, you should search for the entire street address to ascertain the ZIP code rather than depending on the map.
ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs)
The United States Census Bureau created the tabulation regions for ZIP code numbers in the 1950s.Their objective is to provide statistical information on geographical areas that are recognizable to the majority of residents.ZCTAs, on the other hand, are not precisely the same as ZIP codes.Because of the difficulties in exactly defining the geographic region encompassed by a ZIP code, as previously stated.To account for some of the problems associated with assigning a geographic area to a ZIP code, ZCTAs were created in order to more accurately identify a geographical region.ZCTAs are also not updated on a regular basis like ZIP codes are.
- In general, they are updated once every ten years in order to coincide with the United States Census.
- The Census allocates an area to a ZCTA based on the number of census blocks in the area (the smallest geographic unit used by the census).
- Consider the image on the right, which depicts a city block that corresponds to a normal census block.
- All four sides are bordered by sections of city streets, each with its own name and address, which surround the entire area.
- The problem is that census blocks are usually often divided down the center of the street, which is problematic.
- ZIP codes seldom do this since it would necessitate two postal workers carrying mail to that street – one for each side of the street – which would be prohibitively expensive.
- A postal carrier may deliver to three sides of the block using one ZIP code in this example, while another mail carrier may deliver to the other street using a different ZIP code.
- As a result, because the census block is the area that has been exactly measured, the Census Bureau will allocate the whole block to a single ZCTA (in this example, 21044).
- It is nearly always necessary to split ZIP codes when getting extremely exact (typically a matter of meters, not miles).
- Census block borders towards the boundary of a ZIP code almost always result in this situation.
- It is possible to get insight into the demographics of a ZIP code by using the information published by the Census Bureau.
- For example, have a look at our ZIP code rankings.
Matching ZIP Codes with States, Counties, and Cities
Keep in mind that ZIP codes were created to make mail delivery more convenient.Their limits were not drawn in accordance with existing boundaries, such as those of cities, counties, or even states.Whenever it is more cost-effective for a mail carrier to drive over a state border to deliver mail, the ZIP code ″boundary″ will be extended across state boundaries.ZIP codes often do not cross state boundaries, although there are several that do (65733, 71749, and 73949 are good examples).Our comprehensive list of ZIP codes that cross state boundaries is accessible as part of our comprehensive list of ZIP codes in the United States.If you’re trying to assign a ZIP code to a certain county (up to 25 percent of ZIP codes cross county boundaries), congressional district, metro region (with time zone and area code), or other specific location, things get much more difficult.
- The margins of the boundaries frequently overlap with one another.
- For the purposes of our free zip code database by county downloads, we will typically provide either the most frequent region for the ZIP code or numerous regions if more than one region exists in the ZIP code for the purposes of our free zip code database by county downloads.
- The assignment for cities is a little more difficult to figure out.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) does not always utilize the city in which the ZIP code is situated.
- The assignment of cities to ZIP codes is done on a more broad scale.
- The name of the city is typically the same as the name of the main post office.
- For example, practically all ZIP codes in St.
- Louis County, Missouri, are labeled as being in the city of Saint Louis, despite the fact that they are more appropriately defined as being in the name of a smaller city in which they are located.
- More information on matching ZIP codes to cities and counties may be found here.
Popular ZIP Searches
You are currently in:
my current county
Quickly answer ‘What county am I in’ using your device’s location
What County Am I Currently In: Determine the county you are currently in (depending on the location of your device).Your county will be displayed in the panel towards the top of the map, and county lines will be drawn on Google Maps (aka county boundaries, county borders).This free tool can help you answer the questions ″what county do I reside in″ and ″what county am I currently in.″ The County Lines map tool may be used to locate a county based on an address and to examine county borders.When asked Where Am I or Where Am I right now, you may utilize this tool to provide a response.Where Am I: Below the map, you’ll find a list of your current city, township, county, and state location.Along with your current city, township, county and state, as well as your current latitude and longitude, are displayed in the blue bar above the map.
How to answer WHAT COUNTY AM I IN
Answer Using your present location, tell me which county I’m in.View county boundaries near me on Google Maps and respond to the question ‘which county am I now in?’ The blue dot on the map indicates your present position.The data box displays ″Your current county,″ and county lines will be drawn on the map as the game progresses.If your position changes while you are using this tool, simply click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the map to update the map.Click on the button once again to have your location automatically updated every 1, 5, or 10 minutes (Monthly Contributors also get an option to update every several seconds).Selecting the ″Show county labels″ checkbox in the lower left corner of the map will allow you to view the names of the counties that are depicted on the map.
- Alternatively, if you’re in the United States, you can select boxes to display city limits and township boundaries on the map.
- Join our mailing list to get notifications on tool changes and usage advice.
- NOTE: Your current position will normally be more precise on smartphones and other devices that have a GPS; desktop browsers, on the other hand, will typically show an estimated location.
FAQs for What County Am I In?
- Which county do I belong to? Using your present location, your county name displays towards the top of this What County Am I In map, which shows what county you are in (shown by the blue dot). The County Lines tool may be used to locate your county based on your address. What am I doing here? This Where Am I Right Now tool allows you to answer the question Where Am I Right Now based on the location of your device. Your current position on the map is shown by a blue dot, and your current city, township, county, and state are all listed right below the map and in the blue bar above the map, respectively. What is the name of my county? The name of the county in which you are now located is displayed towards the top of this What Is My County map (shown by the blue dot). The County Lines tool may be used to locate your county based on your address. What county am I currently located in? The name of the county in which you are currently located is displayed towards the top of this What County Am I Currently In map. The blue dot on the map indicates where you are now located. Why do you require knowledge of which county you are now located in? to determine whether or not you are in your county-based sales territory
- to keep track of county information when conducting field research
- to volunteer
- to dispatch emergency services
- to know what county you are in when house hunting
- to calculate the correct sales tax
- to keep track of county information when participating in various hobbies such as geocaching
- to determine whether or not you are in your county-based sales territory
- Included in the coverage in the United States is The counties of all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa, were included in the study. Using the command ″Show US city limits,″ you may see the boundaries of all incorporated cities and towns in the United States, as well as its territories and possessions. The option ″Show US townships″ displays all minor civic divisions (MCDs), which are frequently townships.
- Within the United Kingdom, counties and unitary authorities are displayed in England, council areas are displayed in Scotland, principal areas are displayed in Wales, and districts are displayed in Northern Ireland. Unitary authorities, council areas, principal areas, and districts are all explained in detail.
- Local Government Areas (LGAs) are displayed in Australia, whereas Territorial Authorities (TAs) are displayed in New Zealand.
- Census Divisions, which are Counties in certain provinces but may encompass other geographies, are depicted on the map of Canada.
- Mexico displays Municipalities, which are the administrative entities at the next level below the State
- Switzerland displays Districts
- while the United Kingdom displays Counties.
- The Search locations box makes use of a normal Google Maps geocoding engine, so you may enter street addresses, road names, sites of interest, and GPS coordinates
- but, you cannot search for areas that are not in Google Maps.
- It may take several seconds for all of the map layers from which this information is derived to finish drawing since many of the map levels from which this information is extracted are quite big
- Because the map layers are huge, if you zoom out too much, you will not be able to see the boundaries of the layers.
- Be aware that entering an address will zoom in quite closely, however entering a city or county will show you a map that is much larger in scope.
- Notice of disclaimer: While the number of decimals in the latitude and longitude displayed for the map marker suggests a positional accuracy of within a few feet, keep in mind that Google Maps is not inherently accurate, and as a result, this tool should not be used for legal purposes or anything other than for amusement purposes.
– United States Census Bureau – United Kingdom Open Government License – Contains data from the Office of National Statistics and the Ordnance Survey Copyright and database rights were granted to the Crown in 2017.Open Data Lincese – Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (formerly known as the Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland).It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license by the Commonwealth of Australia and Ordnance Survey Ireland.It is licensed by the Commonwealth of Australia under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license and by the Ordnance Survey Ireland.It is licensed by the Commonwealth of Australia and Ordnance Survey Ireland.- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand License – Statistics New Zealand – Canada: Open License – Boundary Files, 2016 Census; Statistics Canada Catalogue No.
- 92-160-X; Statistics Canada Catalogue No.
- 92-160-X • Mexico: Instituto Nacional de Estadistica y Geografa (INEGI); • Switzerland: Swiss Federal Office of Topography (SFOT).
- Contribute to the improvement of this tool.
- Please share your thoughts.
Linn County, OR – Oregon ZIP Codes
|Data Last Updated: March 1, 2022|
LINN County, OR Covers 16 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Classification||City||Population||Timezone||Area Code(s)|
|ZIP Code 97321||General||Albany||24,928||Pacific||541/458|
|ZIP Code 97322||General||Albany||34,039||Pacific||458/541|
|ZIP Code 97327||General||Brownsville||2,871||Pacific||541/458|
|ZIP Code 97329||General||Cascadia||90||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97335||P.O. Box||Crabtree||Pacific||458/541|
|ZIP Code 97336||P.O. Box||Crawfordsville||Pacific||541/458|
|ZIP Code 97345||General||Foster||574||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97348||General||Halsey||1,625||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97355||General||Lebanon||28,613||Pacific||541/458|
|ZIP Code 97358||General||Lyons||2,576||Pacific||503|
|ZIP Code 97360||General||Mill City||2,249||Pacific||503/971|
|ZIP Code 97374||General||Scio||5,266||Pacific||503|
|ZIP Code 97377||General||Shedd||917||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97386||General||Sweet Home||13,567||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97389||General||Tangent||1,676||Pacific||541|
|ZIP Code 97446||General||Harrisburg||4,812||Pacific||541|
LINN, OR Demographic Information
* The 2010 Census provided the demographic information.
|Total population of LINN County, OR||116,672|
|Male population of LINN County, OR||57,578|
|Female population of LINN County, OR||59,094|
|Median age (years)||39.2|
|Median age (Male)||38.2|
|Median age (Female)||40.2|
|Family households (families)||30,976|
|Average household size for LINN County, OR||2.55|
|Average family size of LINN County, OR||3.01|
|Total housing units for LINN County, OR||48,821|
LINN County, OR Covers 15 Cities
- The towns of Albany, Brownsville, Cascadia, Crabtree, Crawfordsville and Foster are located in Oregon.
- Halsey, Oregon
- Harrisburg, Oregon
- Lebanon, Oregon
- Lyons, Oregon
- Mill City, Oregon
- Scio, Oregon
- Halsey, Oregon
- Shedd, OR
- Sweet Home, OR
- Tangent, OR
- Every postal address is placed within a certain county as well as a specific ZIP Code for identification purposes. As a result, if you know the ZIP Code or city of a certain location, you may use that information to determine which county that address is situated in. All you require is an address validation service provider to complete the task. Consider the following easy example of how to find a county using a ZIP Code. As an example of how to execute a county lookup using a mailing address, we’ll take a look at this one. Before you begin your adventure, there is something you should be aware of and understand. It is common for cities and ZIP Codes to transcend county and even state boundaries. Some cities are located in five distinct counties, and as many as 20 percent of ZIP Codes are located in more than one county. If you enter information for more than one county into our tool after entering a city or ZIP Code, it will return information for all of them. A single address, on the other hand, will only ever be found in a single county. As a result, for the most accurate results, use the whole location rather than just the city or ZIP Code when looking for county information. In this section, you’ll learn how to discover counties by using a ZIP code, mailing address, or both. You’ll also learn how to programmatically find county data by using the ZIP Code API and the Mailing Address API, as well as how to programmatically find county data by using the ZIP Code API.
- Step 4: Select ″View Results″ from the drop-down menu.
- Step number five.
- Look for the term ″County Name″ in the ″Output Fields″ portion of the search results.
- The county corresponding with the ZIP Code you provided will be displayed on this page.
- Instead of giving a ZIP Code, you may also use this approach to locate county information by entering the name of a city in the search box.
- Instead of entering the ZIP Code in ″Step 3,″ simply provide the name of the city.
- If you wish to, you can put a ZIP Code into the ″ZIP Code″ area, although it is not required to do so.
- Step 4: Select ″View Results″ from the drop-down menu.
- Step number five.
- Look for the phrase ″County Name″ in the ″Metadata″ portion of the results.
- The county connected with the address that you supplied will be displayed on this page.
- Step 3.
- The county will be listed as ″county name″ in the ″API Response″ part of the API response.
- Sending a simple HTTP call to the Smarty ZIP Code API makes the procedure much easier to complete.
- We provide detailed guidance on how to contact the Smarty ZIP Code API, including URL composition and URL parameters as well as Request Methods and input fields and headers, which can be found in our ZIP Code API documentation.
- Clatsop in the southernmost region of the county, east of the Willamette River.
- This area is characterized by the highest ambiguity in terms of land use.
- Another point of contention is the boundary with Washington County, which extends north from the Clackamas County line via SW 65th Avenue to SW Tuallity Way and then south to the Clackamas County line.
How to Find a County by ZIP Code, City or Address Lookup
How to Use a ZIP Code to Find a County
Go to the website of an address validation service provider of your choosing and fill out the required information.To demonstrate address validation, we’ll use the Smarty (formerly SmartyStreets) address validation demo to determine the county designation associated with a ZIP Code.Step 2.Locate ″Step 2: Choose a lookup type″ and select ″city/state or ZIP Code″ from the dropdown menu that appears.Step 3.Step 3: In the ″ZIP Code″ form box of the ″Step 3″ section, enter the ZIP code you want to use.
How to Find A County Using a Mailing Address
It is quite similar to the process of finding a county by using a postal address as it is to the method of finding a county by using a ZIP Code.It is not required to have the ZIP Code in order to complete this operation, though.If you have a mailing address, you may use it to identify a county by following the procedures below: Go to the website of an address validation service provider of your choosing and fill out the required information.In this example, we’ll utilize the Smarty address validation sample for Single Addresses once more as a starting point.Select ″address components″ from the drop-down menu under ″Step 2: Choose a lookup type″ in the second step.Step 3: Fill out the appropriate form fields in ″Step 3″ with the information about your address.
Programmatically Finding County Data by Using a ZIP Code API
Sometimes you’ll need to look up a LOT of county names for a LOT of different ZIP Codes in a short period of time.Given that each individual address is also associated with a certain county, when an address validation service provider validates that address, the accompanying county data will be supplied to you as part of the validation process.You can input tens of thousands of addresses in seconds by using the Smarty ZIP Code API, which can be used programmatically.Our servers will process it in less than 30 milliseconds on average and provide to you a JSON response containing up to 45 datapoints about the address, including the county name and county FIPS Code, if applicable.Step 1: Go to our ZIP Code API demo, pick ″zipcode″ as your input field, and enter your ZIP Code in the appropriate form.Step 2: Select ″View API Response″ from the drop-down menu.
Programmatically Finding County Data Using a Mailing Address API
Using our US Street Address API will allow you to discover the county information for a large number of individual locations in a short amount of time.In light of the fact that ZIP Codes and cities regularly cross county boundaries, providing an address to do a county lookup is the most reliable technique to ensure that just a single county is returned.In the first step, go to our address validation API demo page and enter the address for which you are looking for county information.Step 2: Select ″View API Response″ from the drop-down menu.Step 3 will show you an example of a cURL request and an API response.It will display under the ″metadata″ section, with the value ″county name.″ Step 4: Implement in the language of your desires using one of our SDKs of your choosing.
Zip Code Lookup
Zip Code Lookup: USPS
City of Portland Zip Codes
Multnomah County Zip Codes
Zip Codes of the City of Portland
97221 City 97223 City 97226 City 97227 City 97228 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 97229 City 9 CITY – SOUTH OF NEWBERRY RD.97232 CITY97233 CITY – WEST OF 162ND SOUTH TO STARK WEST OF 174TH SOUTH TO DIVISION97236 CITY – NORTH OF CLATSOP AND WEST OF 174TH SOUTH TO CLATSOP97239 CITY97258 CITY97266 CITY – NORTH OF CLATSOP
Multnomah County Zip Codes
In the east, Multnomah County extends to the confluence with Hood River County, which is a little distance beyond Bonneville; in the west, Multnomah County extends to the Columbia County border, which is just this side of Scappoose; and in the north, Multnomah County extends to the Columbia County line.In the northwest corner of the County that shares a border with Columbia and Washington Counties, the terrain is primarily comprised of timber and undeveloped land.There are many zip codes in Multnomah County that are wholly within the county, and any ″person″ conducting business within these zip codes is liable to the Multnomah County Business Income Tax: 95001 95204 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95212 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 95210 97217 97233 97254 97203 95210 95210 97217 The cities and towns of Bridal Veil, Bonneville, Corbett, Fairview, Gresham, Maywood, Springdale, Troutdale, and Wood Village are all located inside Multnomah County, while the city of Portland is located within Multnomah County to a 99 percent degree.Multnomah County zip codes that are shared with other counties are given below, and the approximate boundary line is indicated by the arrow.Contact the MCBIT Program at (503) 823-5157 if you require additional verification for inclusion.Within Multnomah County, the second column specifies the location of the fraction of the zip codes that are located within the county.
|Zip Code||Town/City||Approximate Boundary Line|
|97009||Boring||Varies (near Pleasant Home)|
|97019||Corbett||Varies (near Gordon Creek & Bull Run Roads|
|97034||Lake Oswego||SW Forest Meadow Way (near Mountain Park)|
|97035||Lake Oswego||SW Douglas St. (near Mountain Park)|
|97055||Sandy||Varies (near Bull Run Reserve)|
|97080||Gresham||South of Cheldelin Road|
|97124||Hillsboro||Varies (west to south border)|
|97206||Portland||SE Clatsop St.|
|97219||Portland||Varies (near Kruse Ridge)|
|97221||Portland||SE Barnes Rd.|
|97222||Portland/Milwaukie||SE Clatsop St.|
|97229||Portland||Varies (NW Germantown Rd to NW Stark)|
|97231||Portland||Varies (Watson Rd., Sauvie Island to NW Germantown Rd.)|
|97236||Portland||SE Clatsop St.|
|97266||Portland||SE Clatsop St.|
All of the zip codes listed above have significant territories outside of Multnomah County.Some (such as 97080, 97202, 97206, and 97221) are predominantly located inside Multnomah County, while others (such as 97080, 97202, and 97221) are largely located outside of Multnomah County.Multnomah County has a number of zip codes that are predominantly used outside the county.Some of them (such as 97006, 97034, 97035, 97055, 97056, 97124, 97229) are primarily used outside Multnomah County.For further details, please refer to the comprehensive zip code map below.A shared boundary with Clackamas County runs along the 8600 block of the streets that cross S.E.