The regular opening times of most Post Office establishments are from Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM, on Saturday 9AM-2PM, most are closed on Sunday. Find the actual opening hours of Post Office in our branch locator.
What are Post Offices opening times? The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday.
How do I find the operating hours of my local post office?
To find the daily operating hours of your local post office, you can head to this link. Enter your city and state, or Zip code, then click on the ‘Search’ button. You’ll be presented with the locations of nearby post offices, which also includes their retail hours as marked by the screenshot below
Is the post office open today on November 9 2021?
Your local post office will be open today, Tuesday, November 9, 2021. It is not currently a federal holiday or a weekend. To check the specific operating hours of your local USPS location, please visit the official locator page on the USPS site. USPS also releases news about the status of local post offices on their Newsroom page.
How fast can you close a post office?
What holidays are the post office closed?
Post offices will be closed today and next Saturday in observance of Christmas and New Year’s Day, according to the United States Postal Service. All locations will be open and regular mail deliveries will resume the following Mondays. Stamps are
What federal holiday is the post office closed?
The Postal Service is part of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government. That means USPS is required to observe all federal holidays. All post offices will be closed, and mail will not be delivered on MLK Day, President’s Day, Columbus Day, and all other federal holidays.
Does the post office ever close?
The last thing you want is to expect the mailman to pickup an important package only to find out it is a post office holiday. Post Office will be closed on Tuesday, April 14th & Wednesday, April 15th in observance of Labor Day, and will resume regular business hours on Thursday, April 16th abc 2021 USPS Holiday Calendars
Is the post office open today?
YES! The post office is open today.
- The post office in your neighborhood will be operating today, Monday, March 7, 2022. There is no federal holiday or weekend in effect at this time. Please go to the official USPS locator page on the USPS website to determine the particular operation hours of your local USPS location. On its Newsroom website, the United States Postal Service (USPS) also posts information regarding the status of local post offices. Here are a few shipping specials: By choosing services such as Sendle, which has no peak fees, you may avoid paying holiday surcharges. You can even get $10 in credit after delivering two goods with Shippo. Shippo will provide you with six months of free Pro Plan if you use the coupon code JUSTSHIPIT. Make use of the promotional coupon PRO6PE.
The official holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are listed below.If the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is customary to observe it on the following Monday.Similarly, if the holiday occurs on a Saturday, the holiday is honored on that particular Saturday.The holidays that are observed are shown in the tables below.
- On the Office of Personnel Management’s website, you may also find an official summary of federal holidays, as well as references to specific holidays for the United States Postal Service in the USPS Employee and Labor Relations Manual.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) publishes recommended shipping dates to guarantee that your shipment reaches its intended recipient on time.You may look at the service alerts to get a sense of when items need to be shipped by throughout the holiday season.Shipping deadlines for Christmas and holiday deliveries are specified here by the United States Postal Service.Make careful to send your things out before the suggested send-by dates are reached.
- The holidays for this year and next year are shown in the table below.
- On the dates stated above, the post office will be closed and mail will not be delivered.
|Friday||December 31, 2021||New Year’s Day|
|Monday||January 17, 2022||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 21, 2022||Presidents Day|
|Monday||May 30, 2022||Memorial Day|
|Monday||June 20, 2022||Juneteenth|
|Monday||July 4, 2022||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 5, 2022||Labor Day|
|Monday||October 10, 2022||Columbus Day|
|Friday||November 11, 2022||Veterans Day|
|Thursday||November 24, 2022||Thanksgiving Day|
|Monday||December 26, 2022||Christmas Day|
USPS Holidays in 2023
|Monday||January 2, 2023||New Year’s Day|
|Monday||January 16, 2023||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 20, 2023||Presidents Day|
|Monday||May 29, 2023||Memorial Day|
|Monday||June 19, 2023||Juneteenth|
|Tuesday||July 4, 2023||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 4, 2023||Labor Day|
|Monday||October 9, 2023||Columbus Day|
|Saturday||November 11, 2023||Veterans Day|
|Thursday||November 23, 2023||Thanksgiving Day|
|Monday||December 25, 2023||Christmas Day|
Is the Post Office Open on Good Friday?
The post office will be open on Good Friday, which is a good thing.Mail will be delivered on the same day as well.The date of Easter can occur anywhere between March 22 and April 25, therefore there are no postal holidays in March or April during this time period.Good Friday is not a federal holiday (though it may be a state holiday in some areas), thus the hours of your local post office and mail delivery will not be affected.
- UPS and FedEx, on the other hand, may celebrate that holiday.
- The UPS Holiday Schedule for the United States can be found here, while the FedEx Holiday Schedule can be found here.
Is mail delivered on flag day?
If you live in the United States, your mail will be delivered on Flag Day, which is June 14.Because it is not a national holiday, mail will be delivered unless June 14th falls on a Sunday, when the United States Postal Service does not ordinarily deliver mail.POW-MIA flags must be flown underneath the United States flag on Flag Day, which is one of six days each year when Postal Service facilities are required to display the POW-MIA flag.The sacrifices made by members of the armed services who were detained as prisoners of war or who were recorded as missing in action are commemorated by the flag.
Post office hours
If it is not a Sunday or a federal holiday, there is a strong chance that the post office will be open for business.Saturdays, on the other hand, are a day off for certain post offices.The link below will take you to a page where you may find the daily operation hours of your local post office.Enter your city and state, or your Zip code, and then click on the ″Search″ button to find what you’re looking for.
- You’ll be supplied with information on the locations of neighboring post offices, as well as their shopping hours, as shown in the screenshot below.
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
1.Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number one.
- Unless otherwise stated, there is no guarantee.
- Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.
- Return to legal disclaimer number two.
- Deliveries on New Year’s Day are only available in a restricted number of areas.
It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number three.
What Time Does The Post Office Close
Is There a Closing Time for the Post Office – The hours of operation for the post office may change.The most usual retail hours for any post office are 8:30 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.Monday through Friday.
- Post offices should be known for their hours of operation so that you may plan your schedule and attend the post office during certain hours if you need to.
- If you want to do a certain job at the post office, you must schedule it for a specified time period.
- Retail hours in a post office are 9:00 a.m.
- to 7:00 p.m., whereas passport appointment hours are 10:00 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
- For example, retail hours in a post office are 9:00 a.m.
to 7:00 p.m, whereas passport appointment hours are 10:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.Exactly what hour does the post office open each day 8:00 a.m.
Tracking through the United States Postal Service What time does the post office close its doors for the last time?Collections from post offices are also available.The last collection is frequently when the Post Office closes, which is normally at 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday and at noon on Saturday and Sunday.Check with your local Post Office to see what time they close and if there are any extra collections scheduled during the day.Are the lobbies of post offices open?Many post offices feature lobbies that are accessible after hours and provide access to kiosks and PO Boxes.At what time do I expect my mail to be delivered?DELIVERY TIMES FROM THE USPS Mail delivery to PO Boxes typically begins at 8:30 a.m.
- All domestic express mail should be delivered by 12 p.m.
- on the day of delivery.
- All overseas mail should be delivered by 3 p.m.
- local time.
- All mail, parcels, and packages must be delivered by 5 p.m.
on the same day.Is USPS still delivering at 8 p.m.?Everything is dependent on the service (deliverer), their route, and the amount of goods they are carrying.Their deliveries are carefully planned to minimize time and travel.… As a result, home deliveries are often completed later in the day…When individuals are at home between 5 and 8 p.m., just in case a signature is necessary for delivery.
How many times does the mail depart the post office in a single day?Generally speaking, once a day, six days a week.Due to the fact that mail volume varies, particularly on Mondays and holidays, that carriers have vacations and days off, and that there are substitutes, the times of delivery may differ.During the Christmas season, carriers are typically delayed than usual.USPS Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL AT 12:02 a.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- Updated at 14:58 EST on September 28, 2021.
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.
- By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.(January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.
- If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.
- Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
Find a Post Office – Jersey Post
- Looking for the location of your local Post Office? We have 19 post offices and 130 post boxes spread out around the island of Great Britain. Please use the navigation bar to the left to get information about post office operating hours, services offered at a certain branch, or collection times from your local post box. Our Customer Care Team is accessible Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday. Please use the filtering box below to narrow down the list of post office and postbox locations. Alternatively, you may click on the pins on the map to the right to obtain information unique to a certain place. Please be advised that the Elizabeth Terminal post box has re-opened for collections between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a Saturday collection at 11 a.m.
- The Gorey post office will be closed on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of March, as well as on the 24th of March.
- The following hours will be in effect until further notice at the Roseville and Millbrook post offices:- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Priority Mail Express Shipping
- When you order by 6 p.m., Priority Mail Express® will deliver your package the next day or the next day and will refund your money. 1. You’ll get reasonable rates and rapid delivery every day of the year, with a few exceptions, to the vast majority of addresses in the United States and Post Office BoxesTM. 3. Priority Mail Express Flat Rate allows you to ship packages weighing up to 70 lbs to any state for the same fee regardless of where they are located. Click-N-Ship® service allows you to send mail from Post OfficeTM locations or from your home or business. Prices begin at $26.95 per person. Priority Mail Express is available for immediate shipment. Prices for Priority Mail Express Service With a money-back guarantee, the quickest delivery timeframes are following day or two days. First, in many big areas, Sunday and holiday delivery is offered for an extra cost.
- Free package pickup4 service at your residence or place of business
- includes USPS Tracking® and up to $100 in insurance coverage.
- 5 with the most number of shipments
- The price includes a proof of delivery signature record (if one is requested at the time of purchase)
- Price Files may be seen here. Calculate the Cost of a Product See Insurance & Additional Services for further information. The maximum allowable weight is 70 lbs.
- Combining the maximum length and girth (girth is the distance around the thickest section of the animal) is 108 inches
- When sealing a Mailing Box or a Flat Rate Envelope or a Mailing Box, the container flaps must be able to shut inside the regular folds
- otherwise, the container flaps will not close properly.
- What to Do When Preparing a Package When it comes to mailing restricted, forbidden, and dangerous items, such as cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, there are certain restrictions and standards in place to protect the public. Packages dispatched to a Military Post Office (APO/FPO/DPO) will be charged domestic rates, but these destinations will need you to fill out customs paperwork and will be subject to additional limitations. Within 30 days after the mailing date, you can file a refund request for failure of service if your package did not arrive by the guaranteed delivery date or time (which can be found on your shipping receipt). Learn how to apply for a Priority Mail Express refund and which documentation you must provide in order to be eligible. How to Make a Refund Request The United States Postal Service® recognizes the priorities of our business clients, which include speed, cost, security, and customer service. Providing these services and resources at a discounted rate to your clients is something we assist businesses with. Make it easier for your bulk mailings to get to their destinations faster with Priority Mail Express Open & Distribute® (PMEOD). Clients that use PMEOD services mail their things in an approved USPS container to an authorized site, where USPS opens the container and transports the items to their ultimate destinations. Prices are commercial rates based on weight and zone to ensure that your mailings are delivered swiftly and at a fair cost
- Mailings feature a specific barcoded label, which allows you to trace your shipments more easily.
- Priority Mail Express Receipt & Distribution Services Charge all of your next-day mail services to a single account to simplify your billing and payment processes. In addition, you’ll receive a monthly report that includes an itemized list of shipments, which will make record-keeping a breeze. Create a corporate account with the United States Postal Service. Our cost-effective and convenient mail services help you stay on top of your incoming mail while also managing your outgoing mail, allowing you to devote more time and energy to building your company. Maintain Control Over Your Business Mail Customers who want expedited delivery can take advantage of Priority Mail Express® next-day delivery services when ordering online. Find out when you can expect your delivery to arrive and whether or not we can provide a money-back guarantee by using the Service Commitments tool.
- Delivery timeframes vary by Post OfficeTM location, but it’s simple to discover convenient locations if you know which ZIP CodesTM you’re mailing to and when you’re shipping to them.
- Find a Location for Business Shipping
- Business Price Calculator
- Find a Location for Business Shipping
- See the Commercial Price List for further information.
Columbus Day 2021, post office hours and delivery information revealed
Every year, on the second Monday of October, we commemorate Christopher Columbus.It will fall on October 11th in the year 2021.The annual celebration honors the landing of Christopher Columbus in the New World on October 12, 1492, which is celebrated on October 12.Throughout the day, several cities have spectacular parades to commemorate the occasion.
- The parades have been staged on San Salvador Island, which is a part of the Bahamas, for more than 500 years, ever since Christopher Columbus’ fleet of three ships arrived on the island.
- It was on October 12, 1792, that the first known celebration of Columbus Day in the United States took place, marking the 300th anniversary of Columbus’ landing.
- With the declaration of then-U.S.
- President Benjamin Harrison in 1892, Columbus Day was established as an official national holiday in the United States.
- Since 1971, it has been honored as a federal holiday in the United States.
Is the Post Office Open on Columbus Day?
Because Columbus Day is a federal holiday, many government agencies will be closed on this day. This year, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is closed on Columbus Day, with no USPS branches opening that day. ″There will be no mail delivery, but parcels will be delivered,″ the United States Postal Service (USPS) stated in an earlier notification regarding Columbus Day.
Are Courier Services Running on Columbus Day?
On Columbus Day, customers may still take use of a number of courier services.
On Columbus Day, UPS retail branches will be operating as usual, and UPS pickup and delivery services will also be available. UPS SurePost and UPS Mail Innovations delivery would be delayed by ″one extra business day in transit″ as a result of the holiday, according to the company.
The majority of FedEx services are available on Columbus Day.FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Office, FedEx Critical, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Trade Networks are examples of services provided by FedEx.FedEx SmartPost will be offered as a modified service, which implies that delivery may be delayed as a result of the celebration of Columbus Day, according to the company.
Which Other Holidays Will the USPS Be Closed For?
- The United States Postal Service will also be closed on a number of other forthcoming holidays. Veterans Day (November 11) and Thanksgiving Day are two of the most important (November 25). Both are federal holidays, which means that employees, including those employed by the United States Postal Service, are entitled to time off. Christmas Day (December 25) is also a federal holiday, and employees of the United States Postal Service are excused from work on that day. Due to the fact that Christmas this year occurs on a Saturday, the 24th of December will be recognized as a holiday, and mail services will most likely be delayed or cancelled on that day. The following are the various federal holidays observed by the United States Postal Service throughout the year: New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday (third Monday in January)
- President’s Day/birthday Washington’s (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (first Monday in November)
- Christmas (first Monday in December).
2022 Post Office Holidays
The following is a list of the post office holidays for the year 2022.It is important to note that mail will not be delivered or sent on certain days, so prepare accordingly.It is critical that you pay great attention to the information provided below since many of the days on which you may expect the United States Postal Service to be closed or open are not always as you might anticipate.Please feel free to make use of our 2022 United States Postal Service holiday quick reference guide or the calendars located at the bottom of this page.
- Having your parcel delivered by the mailman only to discover that the post office is closed is the last thing you want to happen.
|Jan 01||New Year’s Day||Saturday||Closed|
|Jan 17||Martin Luther King Day||Monday||Closed|
|Feb 21||Presidents’ Day||Monday||Closed|
|Apr 15||Good Friday||Friday||Regular Hours|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Monday||Closed|
|Jul 04||Independence Day||Monday||Closed|
|Sep 05||Labor Day||Monday||Closed|
|Oct 10||Columbus Day||Monday||Closed|
|Nov 11||Veteran’s Day||Friday||Closed|
|Dec 24||Christmas Eve||Saturday||Open(Some locations may choose to close early)|
|Dec 25||Christmas Day||Sunday||Closed|
|Dec 31||New Year’s Eve||Saturday||Open(Some locations may choose to close early)|
The Post Office will be closed on Tuesday, April 14th, and Wednesday, April 15th in commemoration of Labor Day, and will reopen on Thursday, April 16th for regular business hours.
2022 USPS Holiday Calendars
The calendars below list the United States Postal Service holidays that you need to know for the year 2021. The post office will be closed on the days that are shown in red on the calendar below.
Post Office Hours- Today, Opening, Closing, Saturday, Holiday
Before visiting any of the United States Post Office branches, you should be informed of the operating hours of the United States Post Office.We also provide information about the United States Post Office Today’s Hours, Opening and Closing Times, Saturday and Holiday Hours.The United States Postal Service is abbreviated as USPS.It is a separate and distinct agency of the executive arm of government.
- The postal service in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States.
Post Office Hours/USPS Hours
For the short version, the post office runs more than 34451 USPS locations around the United States.The operation hours of the United States Postal Service vary depending on the location of the office.The majority of USPS locations are open in the mornings at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close in the evenings at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM.From Monday through Friday, the United States Postal Service is open for more than 8 hours a day.
- In the table below, we provide the operation hours of the United States Postal Service.
|Post Office Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
If the post office is planning a visit to a location near the United States, it calls the customer care team to confirm accurate working times. The majority of the United States Postal Service operates throughout the hours specified in the above-mentioned timetable.
What time does United States Post Office open Saturday?
On Saturdays, the United States Postal Service reduces its hours to 8:00 a.m./9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m./1:00 p.m. Every Saturday, they are open for 4 to 5 hours a day, depending on the weather.
|Saturday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
What time does United States Post Office open Sunday?
On Sunday, the vast majority of post offices in the United States shuttered their doors completely.
Post Office Holiday Hours
During all federal holidays, the United States Postal Service closed its entire network of offices.
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Closed|
|February 21||President’s Day||Closed|
|April 15||Good Friday||Reduce operating time|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Closed|
|July 4||Independence Day||Closed|
|September 5||Labor Day||Closed|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Closed|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day||Closed|
|November 23||Day before Thanksgiving||Reduce operating time|
|November 25||Black Friday||Reduce operating time|
|December 24||Christmas Evening||Reduce operating time|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Post Office Near Me
You may use the official Post office finder to identify branches of the United States Postal Service in your area.In the official post office locator search box, all you have to do is type in the name of the city, the name of the state, or the zip code, and then click on the search button.The post office finder makes it simple to identify locations near the Post Office, Collection Boxes, Self Service Kiosks, and a variety more services.Following the click of the search button, the Post office finder will provide a list of nearby post offices for you to choose from.
- By clicking on this link, you will be sent straight to the Post Office Locator website.
Google Maps is an extremely handy tool for locating post office locations in your area. You may quickly locate any additional destinations by utilizing our website.
About the United States Post Office
The United States Postal Service (commonly known as USPS) is a government-run postal service in the United States.It is a completely autonomous organization.In the United States, the postal service is provided by the United States Government, which is accountable for it.The postal services in insular and related states are also provided by these companies.
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the few government entities that is specifically authorized by the United States Constitution.
- The headquarters of the United States Postal Service are situated at 475 L.Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.20260-004, in the United States.
- For the fiscal year 2016, the United States Postal Service generated revenue of $71.5 billion.
- Hours of operation for Hobby Lobby and Walmart may be found here.
If you wish to get in touch with the support staff at the United States Postal Service. You may reach us by phone at 1 800 275 8777. Time of day that the business is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call 1 800 344 7779 if you need assistance with technical issues. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Domestic & International USPS Tracking
Call toll-free at 1 800 222 1811 Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In order to obtain further information on the United States Postal Service. You can keep up with the platforms on social media. FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube
We hope you have found the information about Post office Hours to be useful. If you are experiencing any service or technical difficulties, you may contact the customer care team for assistance. To learn more about the United States Postal Service. For further information, please see the official website. Check out the Chemical Bank Hours and the Community Trust Bank Hours.
- To view a table of general USPS hours for Monday through Sunday, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.
- Please keep in mind that US Postal Service hours are subject to change, but generally follow the following standards.
- This is discussed in further depth in the paragraph that follows the table below.
- The United States Postal Service (abbreviated as USPS) is a United States government organization that was established in 1971.
- This autonomous institution, which is mandated by the United States Constitution, is responsible for providing postal service throughout the country.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) presently runs more than 200,000 vehicles and employs more than 600,000 people around the country.The postal service is responsible for delivering the most mail to the greatest number of addresses in the globe (area wise).With over 150 million delivery sites in the United States and over 240,000 delivery routes, there’s a good possibility that you’ve mailed or received mail through the United States Postal Service.
Whether you have experience with the US Postal Service or not, it is an essential issue for everybody living in the United States.We’re here to supply you with some general information on the United States Postal Service’s office hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|USPS hours may vary by location*|
- The hours of operation for the United States Postal Service vary widely from location to location, however there are certain consistent patterns.
- Monday through Saturday, the United States Postal Service opens its doors at 9 a.m., on average.
- For certain areas, this time may be up to an hour early than the stated time.
- Closing timings are a little more difficult to pin down precisely.
- It is possible for offices to close at any moment within a wide variety of varied hours, such as from midday to eight o’clock in some circumstances.
While the USPS hours vary from day to day, one day of the week is more consistent than the others: the post office is closed on Sundays.For those of you who are curious about USPS delivery timings, they are the same as business hours.This implies that you shouldn’t anticipate your delivery to arrive on a Sunday or on USPS holiday weekends.
The table above provides a high-level summary of the United States Postal Service’s business hours for the week.
HOW TO FIND USPS HOURS
- The United States Postal Service locations tool is one of the most trustworthy resources for discovering US post office opening hours.
- This link will take you directly to the official website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- From here, you may select either your city and state or your zip code to get started.
- Choose a distance from the bar to the right of the search key to specify how far you’re prepared to travel before pressing the search button.
- It is also possible to choose specific geographical types and authorised postal service providers (such as pickup services, greeting card services, and passports).
You may choose the post office you want by clicking on the red thumbnail with the flag.On this page, you will also find USPS hours of operation, contact information, and driving instructions.
- Google Maps makes it easy to find out when the USPS is open for business as well.
- The link provided here will take you directly to Google’s official Maps website, where you may enter the phrase ″USPS″ in the search field to find a location near you.
- In addition to more important information, you will be presented with a list of USPS hours and locations in your immediate vicinity.
- Google Maps provides you with the phone number, address, ratings, and directions to the office if you need them.
- You will be able to view all of the USPS operating hours for each site on a daily basis.
Use the map below as a tool to quickly check the USPS open hours and closing dates for your local postal service location.
- With the USPS mobile app, completing your duties has never been simpler or more convenient.
- The United States Postal Service has made this program available on both the Apple Store and Google Play for download.
- The app has a wealth of information and features, with USPS hours being just one of them.
- With USPS Mobile, you can print labels, purchase stamps, track parcels, and do a variety of other tasks.
- Find out when your package label has been produced, when it has been delivered, and when you should anticipate it to arrive at your door.
The mobile application allows you to follow USPS arrival schedules straight from your phone, so you’ll never have to wonder if your mail will arrive today again!
- When it comes to the United States Postal Service’s postal office hours, there are several elements to consider.
- We’ve previously spoken about the similarities and differences that separate offices have when it comes to Sunday hours.
- You may also include the US Postal Service’s holiday hours in this list.
- The holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are the same in every office and do not often change.
- Some holiday closures are self-explanatory, and they are common across all government departments.
Thanksgiving Day, Martin Luther King Jr.Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day are the most prominent holidays when it comes to USPS closures.During the following holidays: Washington’s Birthday (February 15, 2016), Veterans Day, Columbus Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day, the USPS will not deliver mail.
During the rest of the holidays, postal service hours are the same as they are on regularly scheduled days.As a result, the United States Postal Service is open for business on all of the holidays not listed above.The chart below provides an overview of all of the United States Postal Service holiday hours, allowing you to get a comprehensive picture of the USPS holiday calendar.
|Black Friday||Mardi Gras|
|Christmas Eve||Valentines Day|
|Cinco de Mayo||Mother’s Day|
|Father’s Day||New Year’s Day Eve|
|Easter Monday||President’s Day|
|Good Friday||St. Patrick’s Day|
|Labor Day||Martin Luther King Jr. Day (MLK Day)|
|Washington’s Birthday||Memorial Day|
|Veterans Day||Independence Day (4th of July)|
|Christmas Day||Thanksgiving Day|
|Columbus Day||New Years Day|
|***USPS HOLIDAY HOURS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***|
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is today a postal holiday or a United States Postal Service holiday?
- If so, when will the mail be delivered today?
- What are the hours of operation for the United States Postal Service on Saturday?
- What is the estimated delivery time for the United States Postal Service?
- When does the United States Postal Service (USPS) open and close?
What are the working hours of the USPS?Is the United States Postal Service delivering today?In addition, as we noted before on this page, USPS hours might vary significantly based on their location.
As a result, we ask that you use utilize the resources listed above to assist you in locating the US Post Office hours in your community.If you’d want to learn more about the United States Postal Service, you may do so by visiting their official website, which can be found here.Did you find this article to be interesting?Comments and ratings are welcome below the image at the bottom of the page, which is below the caption.
Check visit our home page to see more articles about business hours, including information on Bank of America, Fedex, Target, and many other companies.