What time does United States Post Office open Saturday? In Saturday USPS reduce its few hours and open at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close at 12:00 PM/1:00 PM. Every Saturday they operate 4 to 5 hours a day.
What time does the post office open and close on weekends?
Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday. Plenty of the Post Offices are closed both weekend days, but some are open for a few hours on Saturdays only. To avoid disappointment, make sure you double-check the opening hours of your local Post Office in advance.
Does the post office deliver on Saturdays?
Therefore, you do receive mail in your mailbox on Saturdays. However, the post office does not deliver mail on Sundays. If you need to mail the paystubs to your employees during the holidays, please be sure to do it before the weekends and the holidays. to avoid delays and complaints.
How do I find out what time the post office opens?
The USPS locations tool is one of the most reliable way of finding US post office hours. This link will take you straight to the government postal agency’s official website. From here, simply enter either your city and state, or zip code. Chose a distance from the bar to the right of the search key to select the distance you’re willing to travel.
Is the post office open on Christmas Day&Sunday?
Some locations have Sunday post office hours on the two Sundays before Christmas Day each year. Due to the increase in mail processing during the holidays, some locations opt to open on these two Sundays. There are post offices location inside of various retail stores.
What days are post office closed?
The post office will be closed across the nation on Friday 31 December and Saturday 1 January. New Year’s Day is always a postal holiday. While post offices will be closed on the 31st, the mail
Is the US Postal Service open on Saturdays?
Yes, the Post Office Opens on Saturday. Post offices remain open every Saturday (not all post offices). Also, after the ending of Saturday mail delivery, post offices will remain open on Saturdays to sell stamps and other postal products. Mail addressed to PO boxes will continue to be available on Saturday.
Is the post office open on Saturdays?
Yes, the Post Office Opens on Saturday. Post offices remain open every Saturday (not all post offices). Also, after the ending of Saturday mail delivery, post offices will remain open on Saturdays to sell stamps and other postal products. Mail addressed to PO boxes will continue to be available on Saturday.
What are the opening hours of the post office?
This is to help people with last-minute holiday shipping needs. Designated Post Offices will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. on December 19 and will provide full retail services, including stamp sales and package acceptance. Post Offices that already offer extended weekday and Saturday hours.
Post Office Hours- Today, Opening, Closing, Saturday, Holiday
Before visiting any of the United States Post Office branches, you should be informed of the operating hours of the United States Post Office.We also provide information about the United States Post Office Today’s Hours, Opening and Closing Times, Saturday and Holiday Hours.The United States Postal Service is abbreviated as USPS.It is a separate and distinct agency of the executive arm of government.The postal service in the United States is under the jurisdiction of the federal government of the United States.
Post Office Hours/USPS Hours
For the short version, the post office runs more than 34451 USPS locations around the United States.The operation hours of the United States Postal Service vary depending on the location of the office.The majority of USPS locations are open in the mornings at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close in the evenings at 5:00 PM/6:00 PM.From Monday through Friday, the United States Postal Service is open for more than 8 hours a day.In the table below, we provide the operation hours of the United States Postal Service.
|Post Office Hours||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
If the post office is planning a visit to a location near the United States, it calls the customer care team to confirm accurate working times. The majority of the United States Postal Service operates throughout the hours specified in the above-mentioned timetable.
What time does United States Post Office open Saturday?
On Saturdays, the United States Postal Service reduces its hours to 8:00 a.m./9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m./1:00 p.m. Every Saturday, they are open for 4 to 5 hours a day, depending on the weather.
|Saturday||8:00 AM/9:00 AM||5:00 PM/6:00 PM|
What time does United States Post Office open Sunday?
On Sunday, the vast majority of post offices in the United States shuttered their doors completely.
Post Office Holiday Hours
During all federal holidays, the United States Postal Service closed its entire network of offices.
|January 1||New Year’s Day||Closed|
|January 17||Martin Luther King Day||Closed|
|February 21||President’s Day||Closed|
|April 15||Good Friday||Reduce operating time|
|April 17||Easter Sunday||Closed|
|May 30||Memorial Day||Closed|
|July 4||Independence Day||Closed|
|September 5||Labor Day||Closed|
|October 10||Columbus Day||Closed|
|November 11||Veteran’s Day||Closed|
|November 23||Day before Thanksgiving||Reduce operating time|
|November 25||Black Friday||Reduce operating time|
|December 24||Christmas Evening||Reduce operating time|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Closed|
Post Office Near Me
You can use the official Post office locator to find branches of the United States Postal Service in your area.In the official post office locator search box, all you have to do is type in the name of the city, the name of the state, or the zip code, and then click on the search button.The post office locator makes it simple to find locations near the Post Office, Collection Boxes, Self Service Kiosks, and a variety other services.Following the click of the search button, the Post office finder will provide a list of nearby post offices for you to choose from.By clicking on this link, you will be taken directly to the Post Office Locator website.
Google Maps is an extremely handy tool for locating post office locations in your area. You may quickly locate any additional destinations by utilizing our website.
About the United States Post Office
The United States Postal Service (commonly known as USPS) is a government-run postal service in the United States.It is a completely autonomous organization.In the United States, the postal service is provided by the United States Government, which is accountable for it.The postal services in insular and related states are also provided by these companies.The United States Postal Service (USPS) is one of the few government entities that is specifically authorized by the United States Constitution.The headquarters of the United States Postal Service are situated at 475 L.Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.20260-004, in the United States.
- For the fiscal year 2016, the United States Postal Service generated revenue of $71.5 billion.
- Hours of operation for Hobby Lobby and Walmart may be found here.
If you wish to get in touch with the support staff at the United States Postal Service. You may reach us by phone at 1 800 275 8777. Time of day that the business is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call 1 800 344 7779 if you need assistance with technical issues. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Domestic & International USPS Tracking
Call toll-free at 1 800 222 1811 Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In order to obtain further information on the United States Postal Service. You can keep up with the platforms on social media. FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube
We hope you have found the information about Post office Hours to be useful. If you are experiencing any service or technical difficulties, you can contact the customer support team for assistance. To learn more about the United States Postal Service. For further information, please see the official website. Check out the Chemical Bank Hours and the Community Trust Bank Hours.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and barriers are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.(January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
To view a table of general USPS hours for Monday through Sunday, go to the bottom of the page and scroll down.Please keep in mind that US Postal Service hours are subject to change, but generally follow the following standards.This is discussed in further depth in the paragraph that follows the table below.The United States Postal Service (abbreviated as USPS) is a United States government organization that was established in 1971.This autonomous institution, which is mandated by the United States Constitution, is responsible for providing postal service throughout the country.The United States Postal Service (USPS) presently runs more than 200,000 vehicles and employs more than 600,000 people around the country.
- The postal service is responsible for delivering the most mail to the greatest number of addresses in the globe (area wise).
- With over 150 million delivery sites in the US and over 240,000 delivery routes, chances are that you’ve either mailed or received mail with USPS.
- Whether you have experience with the US Postal Service or not, it is an essential issue for everybody living in the United States.
- We’re here to supply you with some general information on the United States Postal Service’s office hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|USPS hours may vary by location*|
The hours of operation for the United States Postal Service vary widely from location to location, however there are certain consistent patterns.Monday through Saturday, the United States Postal Service opens its doors at 9 a.m., on average.For certain areas, this time may be up to an hour early than the stated time.Closing timings are a little more difficult to pin down precisely.It is possible for offices to close at any moment within a wide variety of varied hours, such as from midday to eight o’clock in some circumstances.While the USPS hours vary from day to day, one day of the week is more consistent than the others: the post office is closed on Sundays.
- For those of you who are curious about USPS delivery timings, they are the same as business hours.
- This implies that you shouldn’t anticipate your delivery to arrive on a Sunday or on USPS holiday weekends.
- The table above provides a high-level summary of the United States Postal Service’s business hours for the week.
HOW TO FIND USPS HOURS
The United States Postal Service locations tool is one of the most trustworthy resources for discovering US post office opening hours.This link will take you directly to the official website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).From here, you may select either your city and state or your zip code to get started.Choose a distance from the bar to the right of the search key to specify how far you’re prepared to travel before pressing the search button.It is also possible to choose specific geographical types and authorised postal service providers (such as pickup services, greeting card services, and passports).You may choose the post office you want by clicking on the red thumbnail with the flag.
- On this page, you will also find USPS hours of operation, contact information, and driving instructions.
Google Maps makes it easy to find out when the USPS is open for business as well.The link provided here will take you directly to Google’s official Maps website, where you may enter the phrase ″USPS″ in the search field to find a location near you.In addition to more important information, you will be presented with a list of USPS hours and locations in your immediate vicinity.Google Maps provides you with the phone number, address, ratings, and directions to the office if you need them.You will be able to view all of the USPS operating hours for each site on a daily basis.Use the map below as a tool to quickly check the USPS open hours and closing dates for your local postal service location.
With the USPS mobile app, completing your duties has never been simpler or more convenient.The United States Postal Service has made this program available on both the Apple Store and Google Play for download.The app has a wealth of information and features, with USPS hours being just one of them.With USPS Mobile, you can print labels, purchase stamps, track parcels, and do a variety of other tasks.Find out when your package label has been produced, when it has been delivered, and when you should anticipate it to arrive at your door.The mobile application allows you to follow USPS arrival schedules straight from your phone, so you’ll never have to wonder if your mail will arrive today again!
When it comes to the United States Postal Service’s postal office hours, there are several elements to consider.We’ve previously spoken about the similarities and differences that separate offices have when it comes to Sunday hours.You may also include the US Postal Service’s holiday hours in this list.The holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are the same in every office and do not often change.Some holiday closures are self-explanatory, and they are common across all government departments.Thanksgiving Day, Martin Luther King Jr.
- Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day are the most prominent holidays when it comes to USPS closures.
- During the following holidays: Washington’s Birthday (February 15, 2016), Veterans Day, Columbus Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day, the USPS will not deliver mail.
- During the rest of the holidays, postal service hours are the same as they are on regularly scheduled days.
- As a result, the United States Postal Service is open for business on all of the holidays not listed above.
The chart below provides an overview of all of the United States Postal Service holiday hours, allowing you to get a comprehensive picture of the USPS holiday calendar.
|Black Friday||Mardi Gras|
|Christmas Eve||Valentines Day|
|Cinco de Mayo||Mother’s Day|
|Father’s Day||New Year’s Day Eve|
|Easter Monday||President’s Day|
|Good Friday||St. Patrick’s Day|
|Labor Day||Martin Luther King Jr. Day (MLK Day)|
|Washington’s Birthday||Memorial Day|
|Veterans Day||Independence Day (4th of July)|
|Christmas Day||Thanksgiving Day|
|Columbus Day||New Years Day|
|***USPS HOLIDAY HOURS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE***|
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Regarding the USPS’s mail office hours, there are several aspects to consider.Our discussion of the similarities and differences between various offices’ Sunday hours has already taken place..You may also include the US Postal Service’s holiday operating hours in this list.The holidays observed by the United States Postal Service are the same in every office and do not usually alter..Obviously, certain government offices will be closed on certain holidays, which is standard practice across the board.Thanksgiving Day, Martin Luther King Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day are the most prominent holidays when it comes to USPS closures.
- During the following holidays: Washington’s Birthday (February 15, 2016), Veterans Day, Columbus Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day, the United States Postal Service will not deliver mail to customers.
- During the remainder of the holidays, postal service hours are the same as on regularly scheduled days.
- That is to say that, aside from the holidays listed above, USPS is open for business on all other holidays as well.
- It is possible to get a clear picture of the USPS holiday schedule by looking at the table below, which lists all of the holidays observed by the United States Postal Service.
what time does the post office open?
A government-owned enterprise, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is responsible for providing postal service in the United States.It provides both retail and commercial services, such as mailing and shipping, in addition to its retail offerings.The majority of post offices are open Monday through Saturday, with a few remaining open on Sunday as well.For further information about the hours of operation at your local post office, it is preferable to consult the United States Postal Service website or call the facility directly.
The Basics of the Post Office
The counter, the post office boxes, and the postal vehicle are the fundamentals of a post office.Purchase of stamps, mailing of items, and asking queries may all be done at the counter.PO boxes are locations where you may pick up your mail.The postal truck is the vehicle that transports the mail that you have sent.History Post Offices have been in existence since the 1500s, when they were first utilized to communicate with others.Once uniform postage was established in 1840, it became much easier to mail a letter to anyone in the United States regardless of where they lived.
- In the 1840s, From 1849, this is a photograph of the local post office.
- By this time, the United States had several thousand post offices spread throughout the country.
- Continue reading Does FedEx deliver on Sundays?
When Does the Post Office Open?
A government-owned enterprise, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is responsible for providing postal service across the United States.As the sole mail service in the country, it is extremely important.The United States Postal Service is a self-supporting government entity, which means it does not rely on public funds to function.It derives all of its revenue from the sale of its products and the provision of services.Over the past decade, the United States Postal Service has suffered financially.It has recorded growing annual losses, reaching a peak of $15.9 billion in 2012, according to its financial statements.
- Due to an increase in the use of email and online bill payments, the volume of mail has decreased significantly.
- Additionally, Congress ordered that the United States Postal Service pre-fund retiree health benefits for a period of 75 years.
What Time is the Post Office Hours?
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.to 5 p.m., the post office is open for business.It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.Before sending items, it is critical to ensure that your postal address is up to current on file.Many USPS locations are available online, making it simple to obtain this information.In the event that you are sending a package through the mail, make sure to give your complete address, which should include your apartment or suite number.
What is the Cut-Off Time for Mail at the Post Office?
The post office closes its doors at 5 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays. Items that must be shipped should be delivered using 2nd day or overnight delivery services. The comments portion of the order form should contain the following information: your student’s grade level, name, and grade (optional).
How to Find the Nearest Post Office?
A government-run agency that provides postal services to citizens of the United States, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is one example.The ability to locate the nearest post office is one of the services provided by the United States Postal Service.There are a number different methods for locating the local post office.The first method is to make use of the United States Postal Service’s website.A locating tool is available on the website, which may be used to find the nearest post office.The second option is to make advantage of the United States Postal Service app.
- Check out this article: Does UPS Deliver on Saturdays?
How to Ship Packages from the Post Office?
The United States Postal Service is the sole approved shipper of parcels sent from a post office by the United States government.Several methods are available for shipping packages, however the most common is through Priority Mail.Depending on the destination, packages can be transported either domestically or abroad.Priority Mail charges are determined by the weight of the package, the distance traveled, and the time of year.The service costs are included in the pricing shown below; however, sales tax is not included.Depending on their size, small packages may need the use of more than one box.
- Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes Start at $5.95 per box.
- The cost of shipping a Priority Mail Flat Rate box is determined on the destination address and the weight of the package being shipped.
- Rates can fluctuate throughout the year depending on the season.
How to Get a Passport from the Post?
When applying for a passport over the mail, you must provide a variety of papers, including your birth certificate, proof of citizenship, and a photo of your face.In addition, you will be required to pay the necessary fees.The cost of a passport is determined by the type of passport you are applying for.The fees are detailed in the table below.If you’re planning a trip in the near future, you may schedule an appointment to visit your local passport acceptance facility to get your passport processed quickly and conveniently.There are no additional fees associated with obtaining a passport from a Passport Acceptance Facility.
- If you are purchasing a passport for someone else, make certain that they are also required to have one.
- Then they can obtain their passport by providing proof of citizenship, such as a certified birth certificate or naturalization documents, as well as picture identification that proves their citizenship, such as a driver’s license or identification card.
USPS Post Office Holiday Hours ~ Closed/Open Today – 2022 Store & Mall Hours
The majority of United States Postal Service (USPS) Post Offices are normally open on the following holidays, however some may have reduced hours: Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras are two of the most popular celebrations.Fat Tuesday is St.Patrick’s Day, and Friday is Good Friday.— Monday, April 1st – Cinco de Mayo – Halloween – Thanksgiving – Thanksgiving Day – Black Friday and Cyber Monday On the eve of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, There are a number of holidays when the majority of USPS Post Offices will be closed for business, including: January 1st– Martin Luther King, Jr.Day (MLK Day)– Presidents Day– Easter Sunday & Monday Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, and Independence Day are all celebrated annually (4th of July) Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day are all holidays.If a holiday falls on a Saturday, the United States Postal Service will honor it on the Friday before.
- If a holiday falls on a Sunday, the United States Postal Service will honor it the following Monday.
- Saturday (unless on holidays) is a day when most post offices are open, but with abbreviated hours and an earlier closing time.
- Some establishments are closed on Saturday.
- On Sundays, all post offices are closed, including those in the United Kingdom.
Tax Day will be observed on Monday, April 15, in 2019.Post offices MAY be open late, but do not rely on them to be open.Since the majority of taxpayers now e-File their returns, extended hours on Tax Day are significantly less common than in previous years.Make sure to complete your taxes by April 15th to avoid penalties and interest.
USPS Hours: Including Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
Even though some post offices may be closed on the following holidays, the bulk of USPS post offices are normally open on these days: – Valentine’s Day– Mardi Gras, to name a few celebrations.Fat Tuesday is St.Patrick’s Day, and Good Friday follows on the following Friday.— Monday, April 1 October 31st, Cinco de Mayo, and Halloween – The day before Thanksgiving — Cyber Monday is a day when businesses and consumers alike may save money by shopping on the internet.It is the eve of Christmas and the night before New Year’s Eve There are a number of holidays when the majority of USPS Post Offices will be closed, including: Valentine’s Day– Martin Luther King, Jr.Day (MLK Day)– Presidents Day– Easter Sunday & Monday • Mother’s Day; • Father’s Day; • Fourth of July; • Thanksgiving; (4th of July) The following holidays: Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve A holiday that falls on a Saturday will be observed by the United States Postal Service the Friday before.
- The United States Postal Service will observe a holiday if it falls on a Sunday.
- Saturday (unless on holidays) is a day when most post offices are open, but with abbreviated hours and an earlier closing time than usual.
- There are certain businesses that are closed on Saturdays.
- Sunday is a day off for all post offices.
On April 15, 2019, the United States celebrates Tax Day.You should not rely on post offices to be open late.Having most taxpayers e-file their returns online has made the need for extended hours on Tax Day far less common than it was in the past.Make sure to complete your taxes by April 15th to avoid penalties.
USPS Hours: Everything You Need to Know (Including Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday Hours)
There is a great deal of misunderstanding about the hours of the United States Postal Service, as well as whether they are open on holidays and weekends.Why?In 2013, the United States Postal Service (USPS) was facing a financial crisis and was in danger of going bankrupt.They began to feel the pressure of competition from UPS and FedEx, and they attempted to reduce hours in order to minimize expenses.It was determined that mail would not be delivered on Saturdays in order to save money.Furthermore, they already didn’t distribute mail on Sundays, so this effectively meant that there would be no mail on the weekend at all!
- There’s only one problem: they didn’t check to see if it was legal for them to cut one-sixth of their work week in this manner.
- While they were making this declaration, government authorities moved in to intervene.
- According to a study published by the Government Accountability Office, under present legislation, the post office is mandated to deliver mail six days a week and cannot lawfully halt Saturday deliveries.
- Because on this assessment, the board of governors of the United States Postal Service decided to postpone the implementation of the decision to terminate Saturday mail service.
They decided to hold off until new legislation was enacted in Congress that would provide the United States Postal Service the power to operate a schedule that did not include Saturday delivery.As of December 2018, this law had not yet been approved by the appropriate government officials.Despite the fact that the mail is still delivered on Saturdays, I do not anticipate that this will change in the foreseeable future.We live in a society where people want things immediately, and closing on weekends is just not an option for most people’s schedules.
We Live in a Now Economy
People are impatient and want stuff now.We live in a society where two-day delivery is the default option.Amazon and Domains are even experimenting with drones to deliver items to customers faster than ever before.Amazon often delivers everything in two days or less.Occasionally, it takes longer.And, depending on your region, you may be able to complete your order the same day or within a few hours with Amazon Now.
- UPS, FedEx, and DHL all ship extremely quickly, so the post office is no longer a viable option.
- Saturday delivery by the United States Postal Service is unlikely to be favorably received, I believe.
- Because of all of this legalese, many people are concerned about whether or not the post office will be operating on weekends, given that they have specific holiday schedules and hours.
- The worst thing that can happen when you arrive at a post office with a critical parcel to deliver is to see the door closed.
Help yourself avoid this situation by reviewing some of the most frequently asked questions concerning USPS hours of operation and holiday schedules.
USPS Hours: The Most Commonly Asked QuestionsIs mail delivered on Sunday?
- No, mail does not get delivered on Sundays, despite the fact that you may see USPS vehicles out and about on Sunday. What is the reason behind this? Amazon. Yes, the largest firm in the world, which generated the first individual with a fortune of 100 billion dollars (at least briefly), has a partnership with the United States Postal Service. Amazon is the master of logistics (thus the tremendous expansion) and has made it feasible for Amazon deliveries to be delivered on Sundays. The post office does not deliver mail on Sundays, with the exception of a few chosen metropolitan areas, however Amazon can assist you have your items delivered even on Sundays. The following cities, according to USA Today, are the only ones that have them: Austin
- College Station, TX
- New Orleans
- Oklahoma City
- San Antonio
- Shreveport, LA
- and Waco, TX
- and Washington, DC
During the course of the year, Amazon aims to expand the initiative to include a larger portion of the United States population. Keep checking back because Amazon recently announced a brand new headquarters in New York, which will allow additional markets to have more options, including same-day and Sunday delivery.
Does Amazon deliver every product on Sundays?
It appears that you are in luck if you are an Amazon fanatic like I am!″Millions″ of goods, according to Amazon, are eligible for Sunday delivery.So far, the most often delivered products on Sundays have been baby essentials such as infant clothes, books, and toys, among other things.The same item in USA Today stated that ″Sunday delivery is obviously ticking tasks off the weekend to-do list,″ which is true according to Mike Roth (Amazon’s VP of North America operations).The availability of Sunday delivery does not apply to every order; however, many do, depending on when you place your order.It has been my experience that orders placed in Phoenix are delivered the same day and on Sundays because I have a fulfillment facility nearby; however, this is dependent on the product and location of the customer.
USPS Hours: FAQ’s
It appears that you are in luck if you are an Amazon junkie, as I am.Hundreds of thousands of things, according to Amazon, are available for Sunday shipping.According to our data, the most often delivered products on Sundays are baby necessities, such as newborn clothing as well as books and toys.The same story in USA Today stated that ″Sunday delivery is obviously marking tasks off the weekend to-do list,″ which was echoed by Mike Roth (Amazon’s VP of North America operations).While not every purchase is eligible for Sunday delivery, a large number of them are if you buy early enough.It has been my experience that orders placed in Phoenix are delivered the same day and on Sundays because I have a fulfillment facility nearby; however, this is dependent on the product and location of the purchase.
Is the post office open on Sunday?
No, the post office is not open on Sundays in any way, shape, or form.Despite this, there are a few notable exceptions to the norm.The USPS does not provide assistance, however many post offices provide drop slots where you may deposit your mail and it will be processed for delivery as early as Monday morning.This might help you get a head start on your mail.In addition, if you need to pick up something from your mailbox on a Sunday, you may usually do so as well.If you have a post office box, you will normally be able to enter inside a portion of the post office to pick up your mail.
- You may also compute the cost of goods and purchase postage even if there are no attendants available at some post offices, which are equipped with weighing equipment.
- I’d double-check online before heading to the post office because not every post office is equipped with scales.
- Each location will be different, since I have two close to me and have attempted to visit both on Sundays, with varying degrees of success at each site.
- It’s fairly similar to how banks and credit unions operate on weekends; some are open for a few hours, while others are just open for ATM access and the opportunity to get deposit slips for the following working day, respectively.
Why isn’t the post office open on Sunday?
In general, the post office does not operate on Sundays.A few exceptions to the norm, however, may be found.The USPS does not provide assistance, however many post offices provide drop slots where you may deposit your mail, which will be processed and delivered as early as Monday morning if you do so.A head start on your letters is possible with this.Furthermore, if you need to pick up something from your mailbox on Sundays, you may usually do so.If you have a post office box, you will normally be able to enter inside a portion of the post office to retrieve mail.
- You may also compute the cost of parcels and purchase postage even if there aren’t any attendants accessible at some post offices, which is very convenient.
- I’d double-check online before heading to the post office, because not every post office has scales.
- The experience at each site will be different, since I have two local to me and have tried to go to both on Sundays with varying degrees of success at each.
- When it comes to banks and credit unions on weekends, some are open for a few hours, while others are just open for ATM access and the opportunity to print deposit slips for the next day’s business.
Are there any exceptions to when the post office is open on Sunday?
- If you’re lucky, some post offices will be open on Sundays before Christmas, so you could be in luck!
- As I’m sure you’re aware, the holiday season is the busiest time of the year for the United States Postal Service and all other shipping companies.
- The extraordinarily high amount of mail and packages that are sent out towards the end of the year necessitates the continuation of certain major post offices’ operations on the two Sundays before Christmas each year.
They will be able to assist more individuals in getting packages to friends and family who live in various regions of the country.As is often the case, I urge that you call your local post office to check if there is a chance that it is one that does.If they are open, anticipate it to be for a short period of time, but it is still preferable to being completely closed as is the usual!
USPS Retail Store Locations
- When was the last time you saw a post office that was part of a big retail establishment?
- If this is the case, you’re in luck since they provide extended weekend and holiday hours as well.
- A notable example is the USPS locations that are located within Staples stores.
The post office has begun a scheme in which it will place post offices in other retail establishments as well as its own.The most significant advantage is that, because these outlets are open seven days a week, the USPS side of things is also open seven days a week.In the event that you have a post office located within one of these other retail establishments, you might inquire as to whether they are open on Sundays.
Is mail delivered on Saturdays?
- As previously stated, the United States Postal Service attempted to close the facility on Saturdays in 2013, but was ultimately unsuccessful.
- Because it is a provision of the United States Constitution, they are unable to make significant changes without first passing appropriate legislation.
- For the time being, the mail will continue to be delivered on Saturdays since legislation has not been passed in Congress that would allow for any other delivery schedule.
While mail is still delivered, the hours of operation for the United States Postal Service at the physical post office are typically reduced.But, until you hear otherwise, you should presume that the post office is open and operational on weekends.
Is the post office open on Saturday?
- It is my wish that I could provide a blanket answer, but once again it is dependent on the situation, so the answer is both yes and no.
- Some post offices are open, while others are closed, although the majority of them are open for just a limited number of hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- I would always recommend that you call your local post office to find out what hours they are open on Saturdays.
Personally, whenever I’ve gone during Saturday hours, the place has always been packed because more people are taking the day off.If you do need to mail a box on Saturday, I recommend going early to avoid long lines and the trouble of dealing with the crowds at the post office.Examine the opening and closing hours in advance to ensure that you arrive early and avoid the busiest traffic periods.
On what holidays is the post office closed?
- In addition to having lower hours on Saturday and being completely closed on Sunday, post offices are closed and mail isn’t delivered on the following holidays each year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day. Make sure you are aware of the following big US holidays so that you do not show up or worry about deliveries on these days: New Year’s Day is on Monday, January 1, 2019, and it is the first day of the year.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is on Monday, January 21, 2019
- Washington’s birthday (observed) is on Monday, February 18, 2019
- Memorial Day is on Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day is on Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day is on Monday, September 2, 2019
- Columbus Day is on Monday, October 14, 2019
- Veterans’ Day is on Friday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day is on Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Christmas Day is on Monday, December 25, 2019
- New Year’s Day is on Monday
Please contact your local post office if you have any particular queries regarding the services they provide or the hours they are open to ensure that their information is correct. Also, have a look at these 16 legitimate methods to earn Christmas cash for your holiday buying!
What are the best USPS Alternatives?
- In the event that you’re delivering a box, you may always choose to use DHL, UPS, or FedEx to expedite the delivery process.
- Personally, I prefer utilizing them over the USPS since they provide better tracking and, in certain cases, lower pricing than the USPS.
- However, one advantage of shipping through the United States Postal Service is that the flat rate boxes do not have a weight restriction, which is beneficial if you’re mailing heavy things.
Final Thoughts on USPS Hours
- Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of the misunderstanding around the USPS and the hours they operate on weekends and holidays.
- During the weekdays of Monday through Friday, you can very much rely on the United States Postal Service to deliver mail and remain open.
- Unless, of course, it’s one of the ten holidays stated in the preceding paragraph.
Weekends are a little different than weekdays.Checking ahead of time will ensure that you do not appear up and have to deal with the difficulties, as well as that your packages do not arrive late.Have you ever had a problem with the USPS’s hours of operation or holiday restrictions?Please share your thoughts in the comments section!
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
- Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.
- We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?
- If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
- Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.
- Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.
- to 5 p.m.
on every day save Sundays and postal holidays.This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.I’ve already specified in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Closed at 5:00 p.m., the post office is closed. At five o’clock in the evening, every single post office closes its doors. For post office service, you must visit a post office by 3 p.m. on weekdays to ensure that you receive service. Opening and closing hours for the post office begin at 3 o’clock and end at 5 o’clock, respectively.
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Monday through Friday is usually a holiday for the post office. Aside from that, there are a total of 14 postal holidays observed throughout the year. All post offices, including those on Sunday, are closed on these days. You may get a list of post office holidays in 2021 by visiting this page.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
- On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.
- Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.
- You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.
Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.Do India Post employees work on Sundays?Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.to 3.00 p.m.Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?Yes.However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.
Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?5.00 p.m.is the answer.
The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.What time does the post office open on Saturdays?In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.
Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
- India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
Post Office Business Hours
- It is the Australian Postal Enterprise, doing business as Australia Post, which is a government-owned corporation that provides postal services in the country of Australia.
- Australia Post’s headquarters are located at 111 Bourke Street in Melbourne, where they also function as a post office.
- The customer care department of the Post Office may be reached by phone, email, social media, or traditional mail if you want to get in touch.
Post Office hours of operation will be discussed today, which will cover Post Office opening and closing times, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours, and other important information.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The business center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday – Sunday: The business center is closed for the day. On holidays that fall on weekdays or weekends, the Post Office will be closed for business
- Faults and technical support: The Post Office’s faults and technical teams are available throughout the year, on working days and on public holidays alike.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
- Details about the Post Office’s hours of operation may be found on the company’s website. The majority of public holidays are observed by the company’s customer care department. Upon contacting the customer care department, you will be informed that the organization observes federal holidays. January 1st
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- and other holidays
- Christmas Day is a federal holiday, which means that no mail will be delivered to businesses or households on that day.
- This includes parcels sent through the United States Postal Service.
- Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all government offices will be closed on December 25th and 26th.
Post offices around the country will be open on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31, respectively.
Post Office Special Event Hours
A variety of special events are held by the Post Office Company on a regular basis. To find out about the hours of special events, you’ll have to get in touch with the customer support department.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Using the (13 7678) number, you may immediately contact Post Office customer service representatives.
- The Spotlight customer service department may be reached by email at [email protected] Telephone Contact: If you wish to contact the Spotlight customer service department via telephone, dial 1300 002. In most cases, you will receive a response within 24 hours of sending your email.
- 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia is the address for sending communication to the company’s corporate headquarters.
- Through social media, customers can communicate with the customer care department by visiting the company’s official Facebook or Twitter pages and clicking on the ″message″ option.
- If you send an email to the customer support department, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
|Submit your review|
|Check this box to confirm you are human.|
Postal Service of Australia 1 reviewers gave it an average rating. 23rd of November, 2019 Always crowded, but the staff works hard to keep the line moving. bestLike Share
USPS Holiday Service Schedule
- The United States Postal Service® provides mailing and shipping services at Post OfficeTM facilities and a variety of other locations.
- Look for a Post Office in your area to discover what services are offered and what hours are open on holidays.
- Smaller postal facilities, businesses who sell stamps, blue collection mailboxes, and USPS kiosks that are open 24 hours a day are also available.
Find Locations of the United States Postal Service Glossary of Postal Service Locations
Christmas Eve Schedule
Local Post Office Hours
- Each Post Office facility has a sign indicating its Christmas hours. In the weeks leading up to the holiday, some establishments may have extended hours, while others may have reduced hours on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24.
- To check the Christmas hours for a specific site, go to Find USPS Locations and input your ZIP CodeTM.
- Customers who are in the business sector should verify with their Bulk Mail Entry Unit for operating hours.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On Christmas Eve, mail will be collected from blue collection boxes outside the Post Office. Customers who want mail pickups after 12 p.m. (noon) on December 24 should visit their local Post Office.
Regular Mail Delivery
Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, will see the typical delivery of letters and packages.
Christmas Day Schedule
- Christmas Day, December 25, is a postal holiday in the United States. Christmas Day is a holiday, and all post offices are closed. Mail will not be delivered on Christmas Day, which falls on a Saturday this year, December 25.
- Christmas Day1 and Christmas Day2 deliveries of Priority Mail Express® mail will be made
- all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, December 27.
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day Schedules
Local Post Office Hours
- There will be no post office operations on New Year’s Eve, which falls on Friday, December 31
- New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday, January 1, is a postal holiday. All Post Office sites will be closed on New Year’s Day
- however, all Post Office locations will reopen and start normal mail service on Monday, January 3, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
USPS Blue Collection Boxes
- On New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31, mail will be collected from collection boxes.
- On New Year’s Day, Saturday, January 1, no mail will be collected from collection boxes
- normal collection will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Regular Mail Delivery
- During the week of December 31 to January 1, mail will be distributed as normal
- however, New Year’s Day, which falls on Saturday January 1, will be a Postal holiday. On New Year’s Day, no regular mail will be delivered
- however, Priority Mail Express® mail will be delivered on New Year’s Day3
- Regular mail delivery will resume on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Christmas Day deliveries are only available in a few select regions.
- It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.
Return to legal disclaimer number one.2.Unless otherwise stated, there is no guarantee.Only if the shipment was not delivered, or if delivery was not attempted, within two (2) business days is the money-back guarantee valid for Priority Mail Express® shipments shipped between December 22 and December 25.Return to legal disclaimer number two.
3.Deliveries on New Year’s Day are only available in a restricted number of areas.It will be necessary to charge an additional price for certain delivery.Return to legal disclaimer number three.
Find USPS Locations: Glossary
- ] These are definitions for popular Post OfficeTM location types and services that are offered as filtering choices in the Find USPS® Locations tool’s Find USPS® Locations filtering options.
- These choices may be used to reduce your search results when looking for a Post Office, and the location information page will show you which services are offered in person at a certain facility while searching for a Post Office.
- Locations of the United States Postal Service A Post Office is manned by employees of the United States Postal Service and offers window service hours.
There are several Post Offices with open, after-hour lobbies that include self-service kiosks and a