Country Conditions for Mailing – Brazil
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
The prices start at around $10 per package. Feel free to use our postage calculator to get the exact quote for your package.? How much does it cost to ship from the US to Brazil? The price of the shipping varies depending on the delivery method you choose, the dimensions and the weight of the package. Cheaper methods costs between $10 to $30.
Do you offer shipping services from Brazil to United States?
We’ve simplified access to shipping services from Brazil to United States and to other countries. We understand the importance of every parcel and shipment an individual or business needs to deliver, so we provide different shipping solutions to suit any specific requirement. Use our shipping engine to simulate a price – at no additional cost.
How much does it cost to send a parcel to Brazil?
Often however, parcels with a total value of less than $50 USD (about $65 CDN) have entered Brazil without being taxed. When taxes are charged they are calculated at the rate of 60% of the customs value (the sum of the value of goods plus freight charges plus insurance).
What is the cheapest way to ship a container to Brazil?
These are examples of the cheapest rates for 20 foot FCL container shipping to Brazil’s ports: Ship your container to Brazil in FCL (Full Container Load) or LCL (Less than a Container Load) shipment at the best rate. iContainers operates in 18 ports in Brazil from the United States and in 16 ports in Brazil from Spain for ocean freight transport.
How long does it take to ship to Brazil?
Worldwide Expedited Drop Off provides fully tracked delivery to Brazil in 2-5 business days. Send packages up to 130lbs. *Please note that all delivery times are estimates provided by our carriers and are based on major destinations only.
What is the cheapest way to send a package to Brazil?
DHL. DHL is the leading carrier for international shipments and a good option for shipping to Brazil. Their rates are slightly cheaper than UPS or FedEx while offering the same delivery timeframes. If you want to ship to Brazil, consider DHL as one of your first options when checking shipping prices.
Why is shipping to Brazil so expensive?
Infrastructure Challenges. Unpaved roads are the most obvious challenge to shipping goods throughout the country. Since the primary shipping method is via truck, this can slow down deliveries once they’re in the country. It also causes Brazil to have one of the highest logistics costs in the world.
How can I send package Philippines to Brazil?
We provide online parcel tracking system after your shipment from Philippines to Brazil.
Courier Charges from Philippines to Brazil.
|Weight||Express Charges||Economy Charges|
|3 Kg||₹ 2841||₹ 1893|
|5 Kg||₹ 3795||₹ 2845|
|10 Kg||₹ 6645||₹ 5697|
|25 Kg||₹ 14245||₹ 11396|
Is FedEx shipping to Brazil?
Take advantage of our most popular FedEx® services for shipping to Brazil.
Early-morning delivery to Brazil with FedEx International First®.
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|FedEx International Economy®||4 business days||5 business days|
|FedEx International Economy® Freight||5 business days||5 business days|
Why is shipping to Brazil so difficult?
International shipping to Brazil can be troublesome. The lack of knowledge about logistical barriers, a complex customs handling system, import taxes and local consumer rights and habits, often result in unpredicted problems and even losses for some online retailers entering the market.
Can I ship a laptop to Brazil?
Importing used laptop computers is prohibited by courier mode. UPS recommends the formal import method for used laptops only if the consignee can prove that it is a personal computer, and was bought by himself when outside of Brazil.
What do I need to ship to Brazil?
To ship to Brazil, you basically need a waybill, usually provided by your carrier and a commercial invoice. The waybill is the label that contains all of the package information as well as the digit number used to track the parcel. The commercial invoice helps prove ownership and payment.
How long does mail take from Philippines to United States?
Using First Class Mail International, deliveries generally take between 7–21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both.
How much does it cost to send FedEx to Brazil?
Download our Standard List Rates
|Applicable Services||2021 Rates|
|FedEx International First® FedEx International Priority® FedEx International Economy®||$63 per shipment (dimension) $12.50 per shipment (weight) $12.50 per shipment (packaging)|
How much does it cost to send an iPhone to Brazil?
It will cost USD 59.00 to ship Apple iPhone 5 16gb from Ebay from USA to Brazil using Borderlinx.
How do I figure out shipping costs?
How to Use the USPS Shipping Calculator
- Navigate to the USPS Postage Price Calculator page.
- Enter the details of your letter or package.
- Select the shipment type.
- Compare shipping options.
- Add Extra Services.
- Hit “Continue” for your result.
- Pay for shipping and print postage for your shipment.
What is the cheapest way to ship to Brazil?
Asendia ePAQ is our cheapest service to Brazil for packages up to 4lbs and delivers in 12-24 business days. Pitney Bowes Standard ships to Brazil in 10-18 business days. Suitable for packages up to 66lbs.
How long will it take to receive my packages in Brazil?
When you’re ready to receive your packages, just tell us how we should ship them to you (standard, express or economy via FedEx, UPS or DHL). Your products are delivered to your Brazilian doorstep in as little as one to four days. Ready to shop?
How long does USPS Priority Mail take to ship to Brazil?
USPS Priority Mail ships to Brazil in 6-10 business days. Suitable for packages up to 70lbs. Express may mean fast, but it doesn’t mean it’s expensive if you take advantage of one of our Secret Deals!
Does Myus ship to Brazil?
Don’t worry – we can deliver to nearly every destination within Brazil’s borders. Shop for the US and UK merchandise you want, and leave the shipping to us. MyUS can also ship goods and merchandise to more countries in South America, including Brazil’s neighbors Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Guyana and Venezuela.
How much does it cost to ship a container to Brazil
Here are some samples of the cheapest prices for 20-foot full container load (FCL) shipping to ports in Brazil:
|Houston – Santos||From 538 $|
|NEW YORK – Santos||From 854 $|
|Baltimore – Santos||From 1,003 $|
|Bilbao – Santos||From 1,279 $|
|Algeciras – Santos||From 1,366 $|
|Madrid – Santos||From 1,431 $|
Shipping rates from United States to Brazil
RIO DE JANEIRO, PORT OF THE EVERGLADES the distance between new york and rio de janeiro
Shipping rates from Spain to Brazil
The distance between Zaragoza and Rio de Janeiro is approximately 2,000 kilometers.
How much does it cost to ship a container from Brazil
Shipping rates from Brazil to United States
Brazil – Jacksonvillepecem (fortaleza) – Newark is a three-city journey.
Shipping rates from Brazil to Spain
Catalonia is served by Suape (recife).
Shipping rates from Brazil to Dominican Republic
Ship containers to different ports in Brazil
Obtain the most competitive rates for shipping containers to Brazil in either FCL (Full Container Load) or LCL (Lower than a Container Load) format. For ocean freight shipping, iContainers operates in 18 ports in Brazil from the United States and in 16 ports in Brazil from Spain.
Estimated transit time to send a container to Brazil
|Continent of origin||Country of origin||Port of origin||Port of destination||Transit time (days)||20DV FCL|
|America||United States||Kansas City, Mo||Santos||30||1,874$|
|America||United States||Pt Everglades||Santos||12||948$|
Longest transit time to Brazil
With an average journey time of 33 days, the route Denver – Santos is the one with the longest transit time for shipping containers to Brazil. Kansas City, Mo – Santos, with an average of 30 days, and Las Palmas – Santos, also with an average of 30 days, are the next two most time-consuming routes.
Shortest transit time to Brazil
The route Pt Everglades – Santos has the lowest travel time for shipping a container to Brazil, with an average transit time of 12 days. Routes from Charleston to Santos, which take an average of 13 days, and Norfolk to Santos, which take an average of 14 days, are the next shortest.
Top 5 routes for shipping containers to Brazil
You may deliver containers to Brazil using one of the 55 routes available on iContainers. The following are the top five routes:
|Kansas City, Mo||Santos|
Send a package to Brazil
When you compare courier services and pricing with Parcel Monkey, sending a package to Brazil becomes straightforward.We’ll assist you in locating couriers that ship to Brazil and negotiating lower prices with them.Use our shipping calculator to receive a free, no-obligation estimate, or continue reading for more information about shipping to Brazil from the United States..Please provide me with a quote.
Shipping costs to Brazil
Box delivery to Brazil from the United States will vary in price based on the size and weight of your package, where you are shipping from, and how quickly you need it to reach its destination.Parcel Monkey, on the other hand, will provide the ability to compare delivery times and rates from numerous couriers, which will assist you in selecting the service that is most appropriate for you and your needs.Begin by comparing pricing.
Cheapest way to ship to Brazil
If you’re seeking for the most cost-effective option to ship a package to Brazil, we can assist you with that.Asendia will be the most cost-effective alternative for a little shipment (up to 4 pounds).Asendia e-PAQ Plus is a monitored postal service, therefore delivery times are greater than those of a conventional courier service.However, it is the most affordable option available.When sending bigger shipments to Brazil, keep an eye out for our Secret Deals, which will appear in the results of your quote request.Known as Parcel Monkey Secret Deals, these services are provided by leading carriers at extremely low rates.
Request a quote right away.
Courier services to Brazil
There are a plethora of courier services that ship to Brazil, and we can assist you in finding them! We can help you compare pricing and carriers in seconds, whether you’re seeking for the cheapest or fastest way to ship a package to Brazil.
Cheapest shipping to Brazil
- Many courier companies ship to Brazil, and we’ll assist you in finding the best one for your needs and budget. Whether you’re searching for the cheapest or fastest way to ship a package to Brazil, our price comparison service will assist you in comparing rates and carriers in a matter of minutes.
Fastest shipping to Brazil
- Although express means ″quick,″ it does not always imply that it is pricey if you take advantage of one of our Secret Deals! Here are some of our most expedient and least expensive courier services to Brazil: Priority on the international stage The Drop Off service is the most expedient method of shipping items to Brazil. When it comes to affordable rapid delivery, this is the best option if you want anything that can be monitored and delivered in one to three business days.
- Deliveries to Brazil using Worldwide Expedited Drop Off are completely monitored and arrive in 2-5 business days. Send packages weighing up to 130 pounds.
All delivery timeframes are estimates supplied by our carriers and are based on major locations only. Please keep this in mind while making your purchase. Please allow an extra day or two for delivery in more rural places. Sending packages to Brazil
You must include the Natural Person Register number (CPF) or the General Taxpayer Register of the Revenue Ministry (CGC) on your invoice when exporting things into Brazil.This might be difficult to get unless you already know the recipient’s contact information.Paintball weapons, electronic cigarettes, furs, food products, watches, and used things that might be perceived to be of a commercial character are among the items subject to limitations.
Antiques, playing cards, gambling devices, and ivory are some of the items available. View our complete list of forbidden items..
Frequently Asked Questions
Antiques, playing cards, gambling devices, and ivory are some of the items available. View our complete list of forbidden items..
Do you offer door to door delivery?
The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers.With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination.We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery.Some of our courier services are delivered to a local Post Office, where the receiver will be required to pick up the box, such as DHL eCommerce to some distant places, hence it is necessary to include a working contact number when submitting your order.Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them.If you want assistance with the completion of any Customs Documents, we can provide it.
If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you.
Can I add protection cover to my order?
When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process.We guarantee that you will be compensated if your item is lost or damaged as long as it does not include any banned items, has been packaged properly, and you complete our Claims Procedure.Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount.When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information.Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid.Keep in mind that your shipment will be shipped by international carriers and will most likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies.
Be careful to package the item securely so that it is properly secured and cannot move about in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
Take the time to assess how fast you need your product to arrive before deciding on a shipping method.The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes.When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody.You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive.Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them.If you’re wanting to save money, you may pick slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can choose a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 day International Drop Off service provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
YOU’LL HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE AS A MYUS MEMBER
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days.Can’t wait to get your things in the mail?Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible!When you consolidate packages, you can save money.MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment.
Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States.Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!Simply provide our special postal code when making purchases from US retailers.
Packages may be tracked with relative ease.Knowing the precise time that your shipment leaves our facility and when it arrives at your door is essential.There are no hidden costs.With MyUS TruePriceTM upfront pricing, you only pay for what you weigh, so there are no unpleasant surprises.
- * You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.
- Our customer care representatives are here to assist you at every step of the journey.
- Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or ″Budget Carrier,″ as well as other modes of transportation.
- Oversized shipping and palletized packages are excluded from this offer.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) higher than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice pricing system does not apply to items that need certain types of special packaging (for example, crates).
The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO BRAZIL FROM THE US AND UK?
- When it comes to shipping, how much does it cost to ship to Brazil from the United States and the United Kingdom? However, please keep in mind that our shipping cost calculator does not reflect any savings you may be entitled to as a member, such as: Special member savings with FedEx, DHL, UPS, and the United States Postal Service are available.
- Premium members receive an additional 20 percent shipping discount
- package consolidation discounts when purchasing from more than one US retailer (which saves members an average of $400 per year)
- and other benefits.
To shop online from American and British retailers and save money on shipping to Brazil, sign up as a member of MyUS now!
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS.Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping.You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier.Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO BRAZIL?
- When you pick MyUS, we’ll process and deliver your packages as promptly as possible. Shipping timeframes are as follows: Express shipping (recommended) takes 3 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- Standard shipping takes 15 to 20 business days.
Depending on when you submit your shipment request and where you live in Brazil, you may be able to get your items sooner than the time frames listed above.
The MyUS Advantage:
With your purchases, we’re swift and diligent to ensure that they arrive safely. We make every attempt to dispatch your products within 24 hours of receiving your ship request.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO BRAZIL?
- Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier. Small Pack Saver: 7-20 days
- FedEx Intl Connect: 6-12 days
- Budget Economy: 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy: 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- DHL Express: 1-4 days
- UPS Expedited: 2-8 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver: 1-4 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority:
SHOP US & UK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR BRAZILIAN MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our top-rated stores in the United States and the United Kingdom by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Become a member, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to one of our distribution facilities. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
The country of Brazil does not have a ″de minimis″ value for import purchases, which means that the entire amount of your transaction will be subject to duty and tax assessment.Optional Delivery with Duties Paid: In the case of qualified shipments, MyUS provides the opportunity to ship packages with Delivery Duties Paid (DDP).This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep.When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.This simplifies the delivery procedure, allowing you to settle all of your charges with a single payment, and MyUS assures that the money you pay will be received.
Upon receipt of any damaged products by MyUS, we will hold the shipment and assist you in returning the item to the sender.This saves you the money you would have spent on unnecessary shipping costs and Brazilian taxes on the item.Does the United States or the United Kingdom have exclusive distribution rights to some of your favorite brands?
Are you discovering that many stores in the United States and the United Kingdom do not offer international delivery to California?You won’t have to worry about driving across the border to get your hands on your favorite products.How do you shop for and ship things to Brazil from the United States and the United Kingdom?MyUS is the correct answer.
- With a MyUS account, it is simple to purchase and ship US and UK goods from the United States and the United Kingdom to Brazil.
- The way it works is as follows:
- To acquire your own own MyUS shipping addresses and suite numbers, sign up for MyUS now.
- Check out websites from the United States and the United Kingdom (Amazon, Nordstrom, Kohl’s, Beauty.com, and many, many more)
- Enter your new MyUS address as the shipping address during the checkout process.
- When your orders arrive at our secure warehouse, we’ll send you an email to let you know. When you’re ready to receive your products, just let us know how you’d want them shipped to you (standard, express, or economy via FedEx, UPS, or DHL, for example)
- Depending on how quickly you need your things delivered, it might take anywhere from one to four days.
- Are you ready to go shopping? Join MyUS to obtain your MyUS shipping address as soon as you sign up. Our Brazilian members have discovered that purchasing computers and laptops, shoes and sneakers, clothes (including children’s and plus-sizes), dresses, cosmetics, baby gear (and other items) from American and British retailers is often more cost-effective than purchasing them in their own country. We’ve assisted Brazilians—as well as others all over the world—in shopping at more than 100,000 US and UK stores and shipping their purchases worldwide. When you become a MyUS member, you will be able to purchase on practically any American and UK website, including the following well-known retailers: Among the most popular online retailers are Amazon (which sells almost anything)
- Kohl’s (a department store)
- NYX Cosmetics (makeup and beauty items)
- DSW (shoes)
- Drugstore.com (vitamins, over-the-counter medicine, healthcare)
- Beauty.com (makeup, hair and skincare items)
- 6PM (affordable fashion and clothing)
- Ralph Lauren (designer clothing for women, men, and children)
- Walmart.com (low-cost homegoods, clothing, cosmetics,
- The GAP (affordable clothing for the whole family)
- Urban Decay (makeup and skincare)
- QVC (homegoods, jewelry, skincare, and more on sale)
- Rainbow (affordable clothing for kids, juniors, and women)
- Guess (designer jeans and clothing)
- Levis (jeans, jackets, and more)
- Victoria’s Secret (underwear and lingerie)
- Toys ‘R Us (toys and games)
- Gymboree (baby and toddler clothing)
- So, where will you start your shopping spree? Join today, and you’ll have your MyUS addresses as soon as tomorrow morning. Members don’t have to be concerned about the complicated arithmetic involved with dimensional weight because MyUS charges based only on the weight of items shipped from US-based merchants. ** Want to send a bike, a car seat for your infant, or a painting? We can help. No worries, we can ship it for you and you’ll save money as a result of our services. Members save even more money since our US sales tax-free ZIP code allows them to save even more money! MyUS offers shipping and consolidation services to all parts of Brazil. Contact us today to learn more. Our products will be shipped directly to you to your door in any Brazilian city, including: Nova Iguaçu
- So Bernardo do Campo
- Porto Alegre
- Campo Grande
- Duque de Caxias
- So Luis
- So Gonçalo
- So Paulo
- Rio de
Whether you reside on or near the Hudson Bay, Northwestern Passages, Baffin Bay, Arctic Coast, Atlantic Coast, Pacific Coast, or inland, we can assist you in purchasing American goods and shipping them back to your own country at a low cost.Contact us now.MyUS has satisfied members in more than 220 nations and territories throughout the world.We would be delighted to be of service to you.
Prohibited Items: What you can’t ship to Brazil from the United States of America
- Some products, such as narcotics, pornographic content, counterfeit goods and cash, are forbidden from being imported into Brazil under Brazilian law.
- Packages or items intended for minors that look or act like cigarettes or other tobacco products are prohibited.
- Items such as used goods, knives, fresh fruit, tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx and other carriers, guns, ammunition, plants and plant products, birds, dairy products, fish, hazardous materials, cigarettes and alcohol with a Brazilian origin, and firearms are all accepted.
Some products, such as narcotics, pornographic content, counterfeit goods and cash, are forbidden from being imported into Brazil by law.Items intended for children that are replicas of cigarette packages or similar tobacco items;
Items such as used goods, knives, fresh fruit, tobacco products (including E-cigarettes and vaping products) for FedEx and other carriers, guns, ammunition, plants and plant products, birds, dairy products, fish, hazardous materials, cigarettes and alcohol with a Brazilian origin, and firearms are all acceptable.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
Shipping to Brazil from the US
For fast access to your MyUS address, all you need is a subscription. Become a member now
4 popular carriers who ship to Brazil
There are a plethora of carriers available to ship to Brazil from the United States.We prefer dealing with the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, and DHL since they are dependable and can get your items to Brazil in a few days.They have agreements with a variety of businesses that can assist them in lowering delivery expenses.When delivering a package to Brazil, we’ve broken out the costs and transit times for each of the four carriers listed below.The pricing shown below are based on a 2kg package delivered in January 2020.
Prices are subject to change without notice.Please keep in mind that these are standard shipping alternatives for customers.To learn more about what ShipBob has to offer when shipping to other countries, such as Brazil, please submit a quotation request here.
As a result, ShipBob’s actual costs for clients will vary since we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that covers everything from selecting and packing to shipping and handling, among other things.
|USPS||Priority Mail Express International||~$47||3-5 business days|
|USPS||Priority Mail International||~$33||6-10 business days|
|USPS||First-Class International Service||~$15||11-20 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Expedited||~$69||2-5 business days|
|UPS||Worldwide Saver||~$54||6-10 business days|
|FedEx||International Priority||~$71||3-5 business days|
|FedEx||International Economy||~$55||6-10 business days|
|DHL||International Express||~$63||3-6 business days|
Shipments to Brazil from the United States are available through a variety of airlines.We prefer dealing with the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, and DHL since they are dependable and can get your shipments to Brazil in a couple of days if you order early enough.They have established relationships with a variety of businesses that can assist them in lowering shipping costs, for example.If you’re mailing a package to Brazil, we’ve broken out the costs and delivery timeframes for each of these four airlines.A 2kg shipment in January 2020 is subject to the tariffs shown below.
Changes in pricing are possible at any time.Please keep in mind that these are the typical shipping alternatives for customers.Interested parties can request a quotation to learn more about the services offered by ShipBob when shipping to countries such as Brazil.
As a result, ShipBob’s actual costs for clients will vary since we charge a ‘total fulfillment cost’ that covers everything from choosing and packing to shipping and handling, among other considerations.
- Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- First-Class International Service
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International
More information can be found at USPS Brazil Country Conditions.
When you should ship with USPS
- You are concerned with obtaining the lowest price
- nevertheless, having the shortest delivery time is not a top priority.
The UPS shipping service is a wonderful choice for delivering to Brazil since it may have your products delivered within 2 to 5 business days, depending on the service you choose.It is possible for them to pick up your products from your warehouse in the United States and send them to Brazilian clients within a few days because they have an extensive logistical network in the country.It is possible to feel certain that your products will reach on time because of their guaranteed delivery times.In contrast to the United States Postal Service, parcels are traced from pickup through delivery using the UPS tracking system.There is no need for you to be concerned about any packages being moved to Correios.
If you’re delivering items weighing more than 10 pounds, UPS may be one of the most expensive shipping alternatives.
- Worldwide Expedited
- Worldwide Saver
When you should ship with UPS
- In terms of shipping to Brazil, UPS is a fantastic alternative due to the fact that they can deliver items within 2 to 5 business days, depending on the service selected. It is possible for them to pick up your products from your warehouse in the United States and transport them to Brazilian clients in a matter of days since they have an extensive logistical network in Brazil. You may feel assured that your products will reach on schedule because of their guaranteed delivery times. The UPS tracking system, in contrast to the USPS tracking system, allows shipments to be traced from pickup to delivery. Correios will handle all of your package transfers, so you won’t have to worry about anything. If you’re shipping products weighing more over 10 pounds, UPS may be the most expensive choice available.
FedEx is yet another excellent alternative for delivering to Brazil.They can pick up items in the United States and have them sent to Brazil in a matter of days.Because of their intense rivalry with UPS, their shipping charges are quite competitive, allowing you to save even more money on your ecommerce business’s shipping costs.As well as paper paperwork, they provide electronic trade documents, which can help to speed the documentation procedure for international shipment.If you’re transporting large or heavy products, FedEx might be rather expensive (over 10 pounds).
The United States Postal Service (USPS) may be a more cost-effective solution if your consumers do not require immediate delivery.
- International Priority
- International Economy
When you should ship with FedEx
- You want tracking
- You want quicker delivery
DHL is the world’s top international shipping company, and it is a solid choice for transporting goods to Brazil.Their prices are somewhat less expensive than those of UPS or FedEx, while maintaining the same delivery deadlines.DHL should be one of your first choices when comparing shipping charges to Brazil if you want to ship something to that country.Take in mind that depending on what you’re delivering, there may be additional charges, so keep this in mind while picking DHL.
When you should ship with DHL
- You require tracking
- You’d like shipping to be more affordable.
- You desire a more expedited delivery
The biggest shipping hubs of Brazil
- Brazil is a vast country in terms of land area. There are several maritime hubs in Brazil, with Rio de Janeiro and So Paulo serving as the two most important. Because of the large amount of land to traverse and the presence of rainforests across the nation, your shipments will most likely pass via the following cities to shorten transit times in Brazil: Rio de Janeiro, So Paulo, Manaus, Brasilia, and Salvador are among the cities on the list.
Common tariffs and import taxes
Tariffs and import levies can be a bit more in Chile than in other nations in South America, compared to what you are used to paying in your own country. Despite the fact that Brazil has decreased its tariffs in recent years, the cost of exporting might be prohibitively expensive, depending on what you’re sending out of the country.
Import duty fees
These costs might range from ten percent to thirty-five percent of the total.
IPI (Industrialized Product Tax)
In the case of ecommerce enterprises, the IPI tax can range from 0 percent to 15 percent, however it is more common in other industries. Unless you’re exporting large quantities of heavy industrial equipment, you’re unlikely to be subject to this tax.
Unusual prohibited items
- There are limits on what you may ship to Brazil, as there are in many other nations. It is prohibited in Brazil to possess the following objects, among other things: Playing cards, gambling objects, ivory, antiques, animal skins, computer software, and other similar items
Shipping to faraway cities in Brazil
Despite the fact that Brazil has a developing delivery system, the country is home to several rainforests. It may take several weeks to ship to tiny villages or towns outside of Brazil’s major cities, depending on the carrier’s operating schedule and the location of the clients.
Ship to Brazil with confidence — partner with a 3PL
Is it difficult to imagine exporting to Brazil due of the customs, restrictions, and regulations in place?There’s good news!If you are exporting to Brazil, collaborating with a third-party logistics provider (3PL) can make your life easier.How can a third-party logistics provider (third-party logistics provider) make shipping to Brazil simple?The services of third-party logistics (3PLs) such as ShipBob are employed by rising ecommerce enterprises to expand their shipping services into Brazil.
A third-party logistics (3PL) company will store your ecommerce inventory, process your orders, give shipping reductions through carrier relationships, provide simpler help for customs forms and taxes, and link you with other foreign business partners.When you outsource order fulfillment and shipping to Brazil to a third-party logistics provider, you won’t have to worry about things like choosing and packaging orders, warehouse management, labor, dealing with customs, and so on.This is taken care of by your third-party logistics provider, allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your business.
Here are some of the reasons why you should delegate your shipment to Brazil to ShipBob:
Outsource shipping to Brazilian customers
Learning the customs regulations for exporting to Brazil requires a significant investment of time and energy.It may be difficult, and a few minor mistakes could result in a large number of orders being delivered incorrectly, resulting in financial loss and poor customer satisfaction for you.If you’re shipping to Brazil, ShipBob can save you money by offering you exceptional rates on shipping.Orders are shipped from the United States to destinations in Brazil, and we provide order updates and tracking numbers along the way.The ShipBob dashboard allows you to keep track of every order without having to perform any of the work yourself.
Save time and money
With ShipBob, you will no longer be responsible for managing warehouses and logistics operations or for hiring and training staff.Working with ShipBob helps you convert logistics and warehousing into a revenue generator since you can grow sales while still providing clients with the shipment options, transit periods, and delivery speeds that they desire.Do you want to provide delivery times similar to those of Amazon?ShipBob is the one who makes it happen.
Work with shipping and fulfillment experts
International ecommerce might be difficult for Brazilians to navigate.It might take a significant amount of time and resources to become a qualified expert in every element of warehousing and logistics, as well as to hire the appropriate staff.That is one of the reasons why firms cooperate with ShipBob.We’re staffed with logistics specialists that are experienced and up-to-date on the latest industry trends and complications – so you can relax and let us take care of everything.Working with ShipBob as your logistics team, you benefit from years of expertise and a crew that is well-versed in how to move items from the United States to Brazil.
Shipping to Brazil from the United States does not have to be difficult.Working with a third-party logistics provider (3PL) may make the procedure substantially easier.We at ShipBob have assisted several ecommerce firms in expanding their operations into Brazil in order to help them develop their company.In order to discover how ShipBob can assist you with shipping your orders to Brazil, please complete the form below to learn more about how ecommerce retailers are working with ShipBob to extend their businesses into the country.
Shipping to Brazil: What Every Business Owner Needs to Know
Some of the characteristics that distinguish Brazil as a unique country to live in and visit, such as its wide and diverse topography, can make shipping to Brazil a difficult endeavor.Brazil’s economic and logistical issues necessitate the use of a logistics partner with extensive knowledge in the region in order for enterprises to successfully navigate the country’s historical and economic capabilities.Carnival, favelas, and the Amazon rain forest are just a few of the attractions of Brazil.The Portuguese arrived in Brazil around 1500, and their influence on the region can still be felt today, most notably in the fact that, unlike much of Latin America, Portuguese is Brazil’s official language, despite the country’s geographical isolation.Because of this, Brazil’s history is inextricably linked to shipping and exports: brazilwood was the country’s first export to Europe, dating back to the early 1500s, but sugar quickly surpassed it as the country’s most important commodity.
Brazil was a Portuguese colony for more than 300 years until it gained independence in 1822.When Dom Pedro I became emperor of Brazil in 1822, the country achieved its independence from Portugal.The Brazilian Empire existed until 1889, when it was replaced by the new Brazilian Republic.
The twentieth century was a difficult period for Brazil, as it was for the rest of Latin America.During this period, foreign interference, military coups, and political turmoil were common occurrences, challenges from which the country is still struggling to recover in 2018.Brazil’s hosting of the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games marked a significant step forward in the country’s quest to be recognized as a stable democracy on the international arena.A large part of the reason Brazil is such a powerful country is due to its mere size: the country occupies half of the continent of South America’s landmass.
- Brazil covers one of the world’s most biodiverse areas, and its tropical rainforests account for more than a third of the world’s total tropical forest cover.
- In addition to rainforests, Brazil has vast grasslands (known as the pampas) and wooded savannahs that cover a large portion of the country’s area.
- The fact that cities like So Paulo and Rio de Janeiro have populations in excess of 200 million people comes as no surprise given their size.
- The country’s population is quite diversified, and includes individuals of European ancestry, mulatos (people of mixed African and European heritage), mestizos (people of mixed European and Indian heritage), Africans, Asians, and indigenous Indians, among others.
- Because of the enormous number of natural resources available in Brazil, including minerals, agriculture, and timber, the country’s economy has been able to achieve such great success.
- Brazil rose to prominence on the world economic arena in the late twentieth century, competing with Russia, China, and India.
The BRIC countries are a group of countries that have joined together to form a single entity.According to the World Bank, between 2003 and 2014, Brazil was able to pull 29 million people out of poverty as a result of this growth.Since then, the country has fluctuated between periods of recession and expansion, owing in part to political unrest and infrastructure issues.Brazil’s infrastructure has long been a source of contention for the country, a situation compounded by the country’s vast size and geographical peculiarities.
In Brazil, unpaved roads account for over 80% of the total road network.It’s no surprise that transporting grain from the fields to the ports of Brazil costs more money than shipping grain to China.The two countries are competing for the same market.
The Challenges of Shipping to Brazil
The difficulties associated with shipping to Brazil may be divided into three categories: infrastructure, regulations, and language.However, this does not imply that you should stay away from this great economic powerhouse.Contrary to the difficult economic conditions, consumer confidence in Brazil is increasing, and it is presently on level with consumer confidence in the United States.When shipping to Brazil, it is critical to keep realistic expectations about the procedure and to work with a reliable logistics partner who is intimately versed with the country’s customs and regulatory requirements.
The most obvious obstacle to delivering products throughout the nation is the lack of paved highways and roads.It is possible that delivery will be delayed after they reach the nation because the major shipment method is by truck.Additionally, it contributes to Brazil having some of the highest logistical expenses in the world.However, not all is doom and gloom.According to the World Economic Forum, private and governmental investment, fueled in large part by the FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games, has contributed to enhance infrastructure in the country, propelling it to the 73rd position out of 137 countries.
Regulations and Customs
Foreign firms must create a local office in Brazil before importing products such as medicines and cosmetics.The Brazilian government needs foreign companies to establish a local office in order to import goods such as medications and cosmetics.Additionally, even if a product is not subject to taxation when it is brought into the nation, it is subject to inspection by customs.In Brazil, there is a sophisticated regulatory structure, which was originally intended to prevent firms from dodging taxes and corruption.However, according to World Finance, these policies are far too complicated to be effective.
Shippers shipping to Brazil must thus be familiar with the Brazilian regulatory network in order to avoid being subjected to fines and penalties.In spite of this, going through all of these regulatory bodies can lead products to move slowly through customs, or even to become trapped in the process.As part of its ″Buy Brazil″ policy, Brazil currently imposes high tariffs on imported goods.
While these tariffs significantly increase the cost of doing business with Brazilian businesses and consumers, the United States government recommends that companies seek out ″strategic Brazilian partners″ to alleviate some of these challenges and gain the trust of Brazilian consumers.In recent years, Brazil has attempted to make the customs process more user-friendly for non-commercial customers.Their Simplified Customs Clearance approach for express delivery shipments, which eliminates many of the difficulties in exchange for a flat 60 percent levy on all items, was implemented in 2009.
If your firm has extensive experience conducting business across the rest of Latin America, it may find it more difficult to conduct business in Brazil due to a single factor: the difference in languages.Because the bulk of commerce in Brazil is conducted in Portuguese, your Spanish-speaking employees and business partners will be less useful in the country.It is critical to fill out all of the paperwork in Portuguese in order to avoid package delays, and to work with a shipping partner that is fluent in Portuguese in order to address any complications with customs.
The Effect on Shipping
Taking all of these difficulties into consideration, they have a significant influence on delivery timelines and outcomes.Large items may take as long as 63 days to arrive in the country, although tiny packages arrive considerably more quickly.Furthermore, because of the high tariffs, it is substantially more expensive to sell items in the country.Because of import duties, the iPhone, for example, costs roughly twice as much in Brazil as it does in the United States.Another consequence of all the regulatory red tape is the CPF (short for Cadastro de Pessoas Fisicas), which is the tax identification number of Brazilian residents that must be placed on each shipping label for a shipment going for an individual customer in the country’s capital.
Find Your Next Opportunity in Brazil
Bottlenecks caused by Brazil’s complicated regulatory environment are relatively uncommon, but they are not a reason to stop doing business in the country if you collaborate with the correct logistics partner. In the event that your company is considering expanding into the Brazilian market, The Balance provides some suggestions for making that possibility a reality:
- Consider devoting some of your time to building ties in the nation, including a social network of acquaintances.
- Maintain some type of presence in the nation, whether through a personal connection or through a firm with previous expertise in the country. •
- Attend trade events in order to showcase your firm and become familiar with the market.
- Understand the impact that trade rules and standards will have on your company.
However, despite the current economic turmoil, the long-term prospects for Brazil are promising due to the rich diversity of its natural resources (as opposed to Venezuela, which is heavily reliant on oil), the development of new industries, and the country’s relations with other emerging powerhouses such as China.Finding a shipping partner with the knowledge and experience to overcome all of Brazil’s logistical challenges is critical to breaking through the country’s market limitations.SkyPostal has been building partnerships with local carriers and service providers for decades in order to construct a closed loop delivery system.Customers of SkyPostal are able to bypass many of the problems connected with shipping to Brazil as a result of this approach.When SkyPostal clients ship to Brazil, they receive real-time feedback to assist them in navigating tax obstacles and ensuring that their packages arrive at their destination the same day.
In order to learn more about our pricing and services for shipping to Brazil or other destinations around Latin America, please get in touch with us right now.
Why we are best courier service from Philippines to Brazil?
Dwarka Courier Service is regarded as one of the greatest cargo and courier services in the world since we give a safe and affordable method of sending a package to Brazil.We provide quick courier service from the Philippines to Brazil, with delivery in as little as one day or as soon as the following day.In the Philippines, we provide a free pickup service from your home with packaging materials.When you use our service to ship a parcel from the Philippines, we are entirely committed to exceeding your expectations on each and every occasion you utilize our service.We have a global presence and a large logistic network that originates in the Philippines.
Using our local package delivery services, we are able to provide our customers with the quick and dependable same-day deliveries that they require.We have hundreds of trained agents and numerous operation hubs throughout the Philippines and Brazil, which all contribute to making us the best courier service in the Philippines.
How we send a parcel from Philippines to Brazil?
Deliveries from the Philippines to Brazil are made using our door to door courier service.We will pick up your package at your home in the Philippines and transport it to any address in Brazil.Obtaining free package collection from your residence in the Philippines in order to export to Brazil: No need to be concerned if you don’t have time or if you live a long distance away from our drop-off site in the Philippines; we will offer you with a free pickup from your home for your package in the Philippines to be shipped to Brazil.Before sending your package from the Philippines to Brazil, you will receive free packing materials.At the time of collection from your Philippines location, we will inspect your parcel to ensure that it has been properly packed; it is our obligation to ensure that your cargo has been correctly packed before shipment from the Philippines to Brazil.
Documentation requirements prior to shipping from the Philippines to Brazil: If you are shipping from the Philippines to Brazil, we require detailed instructions from your end prior to sending to the Brazilian destination.There are several options for paying your courier cost from the Philippines to Brazil: You must make payment in advance prior to shipping your goods from the Philippines to Brazil.We accept a variety of payment methods from you in order to collect money for your shipment to Brazil from you.
Delivery by express from the Philippines to Brazil: Yes!That is one of our distinguishing characteristics: we deliver quickly, between 3-5 days, from the Philippines to Brazil.We provide overnight courier service between the Philippines and Brazil.Our money-back guarantee applies to courier services from the Philippines to Brazil.
- If we are unable to deliver your package to Brazil within the stipulated business hours, we will be obligated to issue a complete refund to you.
- We transport practically everything from the Philippines to Brazil, so you can be assured that we will deliver your order.
- However, according to the Philippines and Brazil government regulatory authorities, there are certain restrictions.
- Check the list of things that cannot be sent from the Philippines to Brazil.
- Email notification for a courier service from the Philippines to Brazil including the following information: Upon receipt of your online request for courier service from Philippines to Brazil, we will send you a pickup confirmation email, which will include your order id and the pickup agent’s information.
- SMS notification for courier service from Philippines to Brazil: You will receive text/sms alerts on your mobile device as a real-time update until your product is successfully delivered from Philippines to Brazil Tracking a courier service from the Philippines to Brazil using the internet: We are a completely trackable courier service that transports packages from the Philippines to Brazil.
You may check the status of your shipment at any time and track its progress, as well as provide feedback and instructions.Rates for courier service from the Philippines to Brazil that are low and affordable: The cheapest courier service to Brazil from the Philippines is provided by us.We provide some of the most competitive pricing in the courier industry, and in other words, we are the price leader for courier services from the Philippines to Brazil.
What Type of products we can ship from Philippines to Brazil?
|Ship Household Products from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Furniture from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Documents & Papers from Philippines to Brazil|
|Ship Sports Equipment from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Electronics from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Overweight Baggage from Philippines to Brazil|
|Ship Food Products from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Big Parcels from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Bulk Shipment from Philippines to Brazil|
|Ship Small Parcels from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Artwork from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Medicines from Philippines to Brazil|
|Our Cargo Service from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Apparels & Cloths from Philippines to Brazil||Ship Jwelry & Watches from Philippines to Brazil|
Courier to Brazil from Philippines
When using DwarkaCourier, delivery time for your courier to Brazil from the Philippines can be as quick as 2-3 business days when using express shipping and as long as 9-12 business days when using economy shipping service. With DwarkaCourier, you always have the option to choose the shipping method that best suits your needs.
Express Courier to Brazil
DwarkaCourier provides the quickest delivery time to Brazil from the Philippines, with shipments weighing up to 100kg arriving in only 2-3 business days. We work with a delivery partner who is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and provides free courier pickup.
Economy Courier to Brazil
When shipping from the Philippines to Brazil, DwarkaCourier is one of the most affordable options.It takes 9-12 business days for packages weighing up to 100kg to arrive in Brazil, provided they are delivered by our delivery partner.In addition to shipping parcels and documents from the Philippines to Brazil, we also ship specialty items such as condiments and pickles as well as sweets, groceries, and other food products that would be difficult to ship through the other postal service to Brazil.
We provide a comprehensive insurance package to cover your shipment while it is in route from the Philippines.
Shipping To Brazil from US: Services & Tips
|Air Waybill||A shipping label that must accompany all international shipments. Can be created with an electronic shipping solution, such as FedEx Ship Manager® — or completed manually.|
|Electronic Export Information (EEI)||Formerly known as the Shipper’s Export Declaration, the EEI must be filed with goods valued at US$2,000 or more from the U.S., Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands to foreign destinations. Connect with the federal Automated Export System and submit the required information using the FedEx Ship Manager solution. Using FedEx Export AgentFile®, you can authorize FedEx to file an EEI on your behalf. A filing fee and certain limi|