When shipping from the US to South Korea, you will be required to complete a customs declaration form, which details the contents of your package, the intended use and the value. We will guide you through the customs declaration as part of the booking process. All you need to do is print the competed documents and attach them to your package.
How long does it take to send a parcel to South Korea?
For cheap parcel delivery to the Republic of South Korea within just 3-4 days of collection, sending a parcel to South Korea with DHL Parcel UK is easy; we’re the only courier service you’ll need. We’ll get your parcel there quickly, easily and safely with collection of your parcels from your home or work address from only £28.08.
How do I send a letter to South Korea?
Add all details you would normally include, so name, street name you want to send it to, number of the building (and room number if there are several), postal code, city (and district if applicable), and country if you are sending it from a different country than South Korea.
Does DHL Parcel UK ship to South Korea?
South Korea might be 5,500 miles from the UK but sending gifts, presents and parcels with DHL Parcel UK isn’t the daunting prospect you might think it would be. We send numerous packages to cities like Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Changwon and others, so you can be confident the process will not only be affordable but quick and easy too.
How much does it cost to send a package to Korea?
Country Conditions for Mailing – Korea, Republic of (South Korea)
|Weight not over (lbs.)||Parcel Post Rate|
Does FedEx deliver to Korea?
FedEx Express now delivers documents and packages from the U.S., Canada and select markets in Latin America to Seoul, South Korea, in just 2 to 3 business days.
Shipping to South Korea.
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|U.S. to S. Korea||S. Korea to U.S.|
|FedEx International Priority®||2 to 3 business days||1 business day|
How do I send courier to South Korea?
Do you want to Send Courier to South korea?
India to South korea Courier Charges (Updated Mar 2022)
|Weight||Delivery Time (Approx)||Courier to South korea Charges|
|6.5 KG||6 – 12 Days||Rs. 8753|
|7 KG||6 – 12 Days||Rs. 9182|
|7.5 KG||6 – 12 Days||Rs. 9611|
|8 KG||6 – 12 Days||Rs. 10040|
Can I send a package to South Korea?
Yes, USPS delivers to South Korea. They offer several methods including USPS Priority, USPS Express.
Does DHL ship to South Korea?
DHL Express, the world’s leading international express service provider, has launched the On Demand Delivery (ODD) service in Korea, a new service that allows shippers and receivers globally to select from a range of standardized delivery options.
Is Amazon available in Korea?
Fortunately, Amazon will ship just about any item to South Korea—as long as you know the right way to do it. Our 2-step strategy shows you exactly how to get just about any item on Amazon.com delivered to South Korea.
How do I send documents to Korea?
Letters or documents which need to be delivered urgently can be sent using the domestic express mail service. The sender can specify the time at which they would like their item to be delivered. Packages of up to 30 Kg can be sent using this service. Delivery on the same day that an item is posted is possible.
How can I send parcel from India to Korea?
If you want to send International Courier to South korea, you should Book Online or call at +91-9718661166.
How much does it cost to go to South korea from India in Indian currency?
An ideal 6 days holiday to South Korea would cost you between INR 60,000 to INR 65,000 per person. This would include staying at a 3-star property in Seoul, along with sightseeing tours, adventures, visiting beaches, and more.
Which is the best courier service in India for international?
Best International Courier Services in India
What items Cannot be shipped to South Korea?
Guns, narcotics, pornography, subversive material, treasonous material, and counterfeit goods are prohibited from entering Korea.
What can I send to South Korea?
Documents, books, printed papers, engravings or other articles contrary to public security. Firearms, sabres, and swords for military use. Firing caps and loaded metal cartridges for portable firearms. Fresh fruits, including apples, limes, mangoes, oranges, and papayas.
How do you address a ship to Korea?
It’s pretty simple:
- Start with the recipient’s name. (last name – first name – honorifics)
- Write the province first.
- Proceed with street name and street number.
- Include the house number.
- Add the postal code.
Can I send a gift to South Korea?
Sending Gifts to South Korea Just like sending a normal package, gifts sent to South Korea are eligible for exemptions from duties and taxes when they are under a certain value. That means that goods that are worth less than 150,000 Won will not have to pay duties and taxes when clearing customs.
Do you ship internationally to South Korea?
We make shipping internationally much easier, handling everything for you, from customs form to packaging your shipment for worldwide shipping to South Korea. Express shipping to South Korea at the lowest prices.
How long does it take to send a parcel to South Korea?
For cheap parcel delivery to the Republic of South Korea within just 3-4 days of collection, sending a parcel to South Korea with DHL Parcel UK is easy; we’re the only courier service you’ll need. We’ll get your parcel there quickly, easily and safely with collection of your parcels from your home or work address from only £28.08.
Shipping to South Korea
Shipping from the United States to South Korea can be complicated.Parcel Monkey will assist you in finding cheap prices with dependable and recognized international carriers such as DHL, USPS, and FedEx.Our pricing comparison service and shipping calculator will gather quotations from leading international courier companies, allowing you to compare rates and select the service that best meets your needs.Get a free, no-obligation quotation.
Shipping rates South Korea
Shipping rates to South Korea from the United States might be expensive, depending on whether you prefer an expedited service or an economy service. However, our shipping rates to South Korea are greatly discounted, and we provide a range of alternatives for low-cost shipping to South Korea.
What is the shipping cost to South Korea?
It is dependent on the size of your package as well as how quickly you require it to arrive in South Korea.However, if you do not require an express shipping time and your package weighs less than 66lbs, our discounted tracked mail service with EMS Parcel Post is a good option for saving money on the cost of shipping to South Korea.If you want to find the most cost-effective shipping method to send a package to South Korea, all you have to do is enter the weight and dimensions of the package into our shipping calculator and start comparing prices.Request a shipping estimate.Please see the following for some instances of our low-cost courier services to South Korea, as well as projected delivery timeframes.
Economy shipping to South Korea
- Light Packet — If your goods weighs less than 4 pounds, this will be the most cost-effective method of shipping to South Korea. This fully monitored hybrid service combines the services of FedEx with the United States Postal Service to complete your delivery.
- The EMS Parcel Post service delivers tracked mail to South Korea in 7-16 business days (depending on the destination). Drop off your package at the FedEx drop-off station that is closest to you.
- The International Drop Off service is our most affordable courier service to South Korea, with a delivery period of 2 to 5 business days and complete online tracking from the moment of drop off to the time of delivery
Express shipping to South Korea
Federal Express (FedEx) operates our cheapest express courier service to South Korea, which is called International Priority Drop-Off. Delivery from the United States to South Korea is fully monitored and takes 1-3 business days. Please drop-off your package at the local FedEx drop-off facility or, for an extra fee, arrange for a courier collection from your residence or place of business.
Request a quote *Please keep in mind that delivery timeframes are estimations supplied by our carrier partners and are based only on delivery to major cities and metropolitan areas. More distant regions may require an extra day or two of travel time.
USPS shipping to South Korea
Consult for a price The delivery times listed above are estimates provided by our carrier partners and are based on deliveries to major metropolitan areas only. More distant regions may require an additional day or two of travel time to reach.
How to send a package to South Korea
Whatever your situation is, whether you’re an eCommerce firm delivering to a customer in Seoul or a family member who lives in South Korea, sending products to South Korea is a straightforward and quick procedure with Parcel Monkey, and you won’t even have to leave your house or workplace.
Ship from the US to South Korea in 6 simple steps:
- You should weigh (in pounds) and measure your packaged item (inches long, wide, and high). Then enter the dimensions and weight into our shipping calculator, along with the Zip Codes for the locations you’re sending from and to
- Compare shipping charges and choose the best option for you.
- Fill out the entire address information
- Fill out the customs declaration form completely.
- Select the appropriate level of security and confirm and pay for your reservation
- Make a copy of your shipping labels as well as your customs documentation and attach them to your shipment. Then either drop off your box at the drop-off site of your choice or wait for a courier to pick it up.
Please double-check that your item does not appear on our list of forbidden and restricted products before shipping it. Calculate your shipping costs right now.
It is necessary to submit a customs declaration form when sending items from the United States to South Korea.This form contains information on the contents of your cargo, as well as information about its intended use and value.When you book with us, we will walk you through the process of filing your customs declaration.All that is required is that you print the completed forms and include them in your delivery.Along with your shipment, you should include one original invoice and two copies of the invoice, as well as any information pertaining to model or part numbers and the country of origin.Always provide the consignee’s telephone number so that customs may contact them if they are required.
Additionally, there are limits on the value of products that may be shipped to South Korea before taxes and duties are owed on them.50000.00 Won KRW per transaction was the maximum for both company-to-individual and individual-to-individual transactions at the time of writing.More information about customs paperwork may be found here.
Shipments to South Korea are prohibited from including certain items such as jewels, dirt, traveler’s checks, stamps or seals intended for use on financial documents, pornography, toy firearms, and a range of culinary products.Obtaining approval from the South Korean Police Department is required if you desire to ship blades into the country.From the Korea Customs Service, you may learn more about the customs clearance process for postal products that are being shipped to or from South Korea.View our complete list of forbidden items..
Postal Code Information
Since the first day of August in 2015, postal codes in South Korea have become five-digit numeric. Our courier partners no longer accept postal codes with six digit numeric prefixes, as they did previously. If you have a South Korean address, the Postal Code Finder Tool may be used to determine the new format Postal Code for that address.
Send a parcel to South Korea
With DHL Parcel UK, you can send a parcel to the Republic of South Korea for a low price and have it delivered within 3-4 days of pickup.We are the only courier service you’ll ever need for inexpensive parcel delivery to the Republic of South Korea.We’ll send your item to its destination swiftly, simply, and safely, and we’ll pick up your shipments from your house or place of business for as little as £28.08.You can get an estimate on how much it will cost to deliver your parcels to South Korea by entering their weight and dimensions into the quote box.When you’re ready to send, all you have to do is register (which takes only a few minutes) and provide us with the necessary collection and delivery information.There is no minimum order amount; simply utilize your account as and when you need to in order to make purchases.
To all cities, including but not limited to: Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Ulsan, Suwon, Changwon, Seongnam, and others…Despite the fact that South Korea is 5,500 miles away from the United Kingdom, delivering gifts, presents, and parcels with DHL Parcel UK is not the scary concept you would expect it to be.We often ship packages to cities around South Korea, including Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Changwon, and others, so you can be certain that the procedure will not only be economical, but also quick and straightforward.
Arrange for the collection of your items by one of our couriers, and your monitored shipment will arrive in a couple of days after that.Book now with DHL Parcel UK for low-cost parcel delivery that will be difficult to top anywhere else in the world.When sending merchandise to South Korea, there are a few things to keep in mind, but the information on this page may help you rest easy and ensure that your package is delivered without incident.
How to send mail to Korea
Instructions for sending mail to Korea ″ data-image-caption=″″ data-medium-file=″ data-large-file=″ src=″″ data-image-caption=″″ alt=″How to send mail to Korea″ title=″How to send mail to Korea″ srcset=srcset=srcset ″300w,150w″ sizes=″300w,150w″ (max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px is a good size ″> The following is an example of a formalized formalized formalized You may learn about the Korean address system, how to send packages and envelopes, and see examples of correct addressing by reading our mailing recommendations for Korea.The thrill of opening the box made my fingers tremble as I peeled the package open.Until a few days ago, the parcel had been sitting on his desk in Korea.It was now in my possession, on the opposite side of the planet.It was the first box I had gotten from such a far distance.In addition, it was the first solid proof I had that he wasn’t simply a vision of my own.
In the same way that the scuffed cardboard box in my hands was genuine, so was he.And there was only one question left: what was in it?The Internet, in my opinion, is fantastic.
It provides us with something no one else had before — the ability to connect instantly with someone no matter how far away they are.There would be no ″us″ if the internet didn’t exist.However, there are some things that the internet cannot transmit.Like the slick plastic cover of a colorful Korean textbook, the fragrance of new paper and the rustling of pages as I flicked through it, the comforting touch of wooden chopsticks, and the icy cold metal and clinking of his dog tags.Two things were conveyed to me by the gift.One, this man I admired but had never met was well acquainted with me: he was aware that my feet were usually chilly, that I had a strong desire to learn his language and a passion for reading, and that I had been eager to try eating with chopsticks.
Two, he had feelings for me as well.That was made abundantly evident when he picked me to be the one who would wear his dog tags.He handed me his dog tags, which he had worn for two years and meant a great deal to him, and he did it without even knowing who I was or what I looked like.Beat the internet to a pulp.
- Exactly at the same moment as he gave me his package, I also sent him mine.
- Despite the fact that we had no clue what the other person had submitted, the contents were very comparable.
- Chopsticks were sent by him, forks were sent by me; he sent dog tags, I sent my jewelry; he sent a textbook in his native language, I sent a phrasebook in my native language…
- Those parcels assured us that we could rely on one another, that the other person was concerned about us, and that we were prepared to meet in person.
- We continue to send packages to one other when we are apart, and while they are not as meaningful as the first, they still serve to link us and provide a look into each other’s life.
- In addition, there is candy.
How to write Korean address
- How to create a Korean address – the difference between the East Asian and Western address systems The East Asian addressing system as compared to the Western addressing system is depicted in the following image: ″ data-image-caption=″″ data-medium-file=″ data-large-file=″ src=″ alt=″Korean – East Asian addressing system vs Western addressing system″> The addressing method in South Korea is based on the Japanese language. The street blocks are named instead of the streets themselves, as opposed to the regions in between the streets. The building numbers are assigned in the chronological sequence in which they were constructed rather than in a linear fashion following the roadway. While this greatly complicates matters for mail carriers, who may encounter home number 231 adjacent to a house number 19, it has no effect on you while you are sending correspondence. Additionally, there is a second, more recent method that use street names and building numbers in descending order. Although it will be operational this year, you can continue to use the old address until 2014. What you’ll need to write is as follows: The name of the person who will receive the gift If the address is written in Korean, the initial letter of the family name is written. It is not considered impolite to omit a person’s title, which is something that should never be done in a spoken Korean conversation. If you desire to add it, write the person’s occupation (for example: ) after their name (for example: ). If you don’t know what they do for a living, just add. You may even put your name and address on the envelope. On Korea, there is no such thing as a line convention, therefore you can write your entire address in one line. If it won’t fit on one line, you can divide it up into as many as you like
- the postal code should be provided for clarity. It is a 6-digit number printed in the nnn-nnn format
- the inclusion of a phone number is not required. However, as previously stated, it is quite difficult to estimate where a building is located only based on its address information. As a result, Koreans are more likely to provide the phone number of the addressee. It’s always a good idea to jot down Kimchi Man’s phone number in case a postal carrier can’t find his house and he can offer instructions over the phone (″It’s the house with the white dog.″)
- I also keep track of Kimchi Man’s address in case he moves.
South Korean address format example
An example of how to write a Korean address on a standardized envelope is as follows: How to write an address in Korean ″ data-image-caption=″″ data-medium-file=″ data-large-file=″ src=″ alt=″How to write Korean address″ data-image-caption=″″ data-medium-file=″ data-large-file=″
Should I write the address in Korean or Latin (Roman) alphabet?
When I am sending a package from Europe to Korea, I write both the address and the contents, but this is only because I am paranoid. It is sufficient to use a romanized address. Because I have severe doubts about the ability of persons working at post offices outside of Korea to decode Korean, I would not recommend writing your address exclusively in Korean.
A few final tips when sending post to Korea:
- South Korea is split into provinces, counties, and other administrative divisions, which are referred to as: do, kun, si, ku, dong, op, dong, ri, and so on in Korean. Some of the ends in the address may be familiar
- remember to mention the nation
- and relax. On several occasions, I’ve mailed a box or an envelope just to discover that I forgot to put the phone number or the address in Korean. It was delivered on schedule and without any issues every time I ordered it. The post office is well-versed in their field.:)
- South Korean addresses on wikipedia
- Korea Post (the English option is at the top of the page)
- Korea Post (English option is at the top of the page).
If you have any concerns or want more assistance with mailing packages to Korea, please post them in the comments section below. More information may be found in this series of posts:
YOU’LL HAVE EVERY ADVANTAGE AS A MYUS MEMBER
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days.Can’t wait to get your things in the mail?Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible!When you consolidate packages, you can save money.MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment.Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States.
Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!Simply provide our special postal code when making purchases from US retailers.Packages may be tracked with relative ease.
Knowing the precise time that your shipment leaves our facility and when it arrives at your door is essential.There are no hidden costs.With MyUS TruePriceTM upfront pricing, you only pay for what you weigh, so there are no unpleasant surprises.* You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.Our customer care representatives are here to assist you at every step of the journey.Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or ″Budget Carrier,″ as well as other modes of transportation.
Oversized shipping and palletized packages are excluded from this offer.Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) greater than 72 inches (183 cm).The MyUS TruePrice pricing system does not apply to items that need certain types of special packaging (for example, crates).The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO SOUTH KOREA FROM THE US AND UK?
- Small freight forwarders or delayed sea freight delivery services are less dependable and faster shipping choices than the specialists at MyUS, who can have your US items delivered in a few days and at an affordable price. Use the benefit of our 20 years of delivery expertise, and you’ll frequently receive your packages in the following locations: When you pick Express shipping methods (which is our recommended option), it will arrive in 2-4 business days
- when you choose Economy shipping methods, it will arrive in 5-8 business days.
When you use MyUS as your international shipping business, you won’t have to wait long for your packages to arrive.
Affordable International Shipping From The USA to South Korea
- We understand that you don’t want to spend a lot of money on shipping. That is why we strive to make international shipping more affordable for our members on a daily basis. When it comes to shipping expenses, we’ve learnt a few tricks that we’ve passed on to our members, such as the following: Contrary to the practices of so many of our rivals, we never charge for parcel bundling, repackaging, or airplane fuel.
- We provide Premium Memberships that save members 20% on every shipment
- we negotiate excellent shipping prices with our shipping couriers (FedEx, DHL, and UPS)
- and we offer a variety of other services.
Do you have a specific item in mind that you would want to ship? Our online shipping calculator is located at the top of this page and may be used to obtain a MyUS shipping price.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS.Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping.You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier.Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO SOUTH KOREA?
- International exports from the MyUS facility in the United States to Korea Republic take, on average, the following time: Express shipping takes 2 to 4 business days
- economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days.
Before they leave our factory, all shipments are meticulously wrapped to ensure their safety throughout transit.
The MyUS Advantage:
Our members have access to a comprehensive database of shipping alternatives and pricing, allowing them to select the most expedient or most cost-effective delivery method for their needs.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO SOUTH KOREA?
- Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier. Small Pack Saver: 7-20 days
- FedEx Intl Connect: 6-12 days
- Budget Economy: 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy: 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- DHL Express: 1-4 days
- UPS Expedited: 2-8 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver: 1-4 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx Priority:
SHOP US & UK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR SOUTH KOREAN MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our top-rated stores in the United States and the United Kingdom by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Become a member, acquire a MyUS address, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution facilities. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
- When importing into South Korea, you may be liable to duty and tax on the full purchase. If the value of your cargo is less than the ″de minimis value,″ no tax or duty will be charged. If your total exceeds the amount of the item, you will be charged additional costs. De minimis value for duty purposes is 150 USD*
- de minimis value for tax purposes is also 150 USD*.
*With the exception of alcohol and cigarettes, which are subject to tax and duty.Optional Delivery with Duties Paid: In the case of qualified shipments, MyUS provides the opportunity to ship packages with Delivery Duties Paid (DDP).This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep.When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.This simplifies the delivery procedure, allowing you to settle all of your charges with a single payment, and MyUS assures that the money you pay will be received.
The MyUS Advantage:
Before any foreign shipments are made, MyUS alerts members of any forbidden or damaged items. If you need to return things to a shop in the United States or the United Kingdom, you will not be charged any shipping expenses, tariffs, or taxes.
Shop Online and Easily Ship Items to Korea with MyUS
No matter where you live in South Korea, MyUS makes it simple to purchase online from stores in the United States and the United Kingdom. We provide dependable and reasonably priced worldwide shipping. Please feel free to shop for anything and anything you desire, and we will take care of the delivery for you. The way it works is as follows:
- Fill out an application to become a MyUS member and you’ll obtain your MyUS shipping addresses right away
- Purchasing items online, even from merchants who do not directly offer international shipping to South Korea, is a good idea.
- Use your new MyUS address as your shipping address throughout the checkout process.
- Afterward, stores ship your items to MyUS, where we repackage and mail them back to you.
You can now shop for all of your favorite brands and have your purchases delivered in as little as a few days. For more than 25 years, MyUS has been the worldwide shipping answer for hundreds of thousands of pleased consumers all across the world. We would be delighted to assist you in saving money on overseas shipping. Become a member today.
True Border-Free Shopping with MyUS
- A MyUS Member has the ability to shop for US and UK items from thousands of the most prominent US and UK retailer’s websites, even if those companies do not ship internationally to Korea. Purchase kitchen equipment, books, DVDs, designer clothing, and everything in between from reputable retailers such as the ones listed below: Online retailers include Amazon USA (DVDs and electronics), HomeGoods (homegoods), Clothing (clothing, cigarettes, food, toys and games), and eBay (electronics and accessories).
- Shops at Gap include trendy pants, tops, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and accessories
- Drugstore.com offers health products, cosmetics, and vitamins
- Conde Nast offers magazines, travel guides, prints and posters, and reference materials
- SwimOutlet.com sells swimwear, gear, clothing, and accessories
- and more. Shops at Gap include:
- Fashions for men, women and the home are available at Nordstrom
- Time (magazines, books, videos)
- Snack Rite (food, sauces, spices)
- Backcountry (clothing and gear for hiking, camping, and other rugged outdoor activities)
- Neiman Marcus (designer dresses, tops, pants, shoes, and jewelry)
- Cole Haan (shoes, bags, and accessories are available at Kohl’s)
- and Kohl’s (outerwear is available at Kohl’s). Kohl’s also
- Vogue (lingerie, sleepwear, and swimwear)
- Victoria’s Secret
We also collaborate with hundreds of other merchants in order to make your shopping experience more productive and enjoyable. With our MyUS Shopping addon, you will be able to shop at all of these businesses and complete your purchase using a single shopping basket.
MyUS Delivers Parcels to South Korea Every Day
- When you’re a prominent international shipping firm, the greater the number of places you may ship to is advantageous. We deliver to practically every part of South Korea, including the following cities: Seoul, Incheon, Busan, and Daegu. andong yeosu chungju gwangmyeong yongin yongin yongin yongin yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yongin yongin uiwant yongin uiwant yong
- And there are many more towns.
If your city was not included on the list, there is a strong chance that MyUS can still deliver your order to you. We ship to thousands of cities in more than 220 nations, including the Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Macao, China, Russia, and Palau, and we have a presence in more than 220 countries.
To Ensure Fast Delivery, Please Do Not Ship Banned Products
- Certain things are prohibited from being imported into South Korea by the government. MyUS is unable to send any of the things listed above and will not do so. Please avoid sending the following things in order to keep your cargo lawful and hassle-free: Skins of wild animals that have not been tamed
- For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS couriers, tobacco goods (including e-cigarettes and vaping devices) are prohibited. Other prohibited items include firearms, a kitchen waste disposer, knives, and knives accessories.
- Batteries made of lithium metal
- Bonds and drafts that are negotiable
- Products originating in Iran
- Traveler’s checks are also available.
- jerky, ham, and sausage
- graphite goods
- and other related items.
- DHEA hormone medication
- bearer documentation
- Liquids that are potentially hazardous
Visit the official government website of the Republic of Korea to learn more about the country’s import limitations.If your purchases involve prohibited or dangerous products, MyUS is happy to assist you with any additional activities or packaging requirements that may be necessary for a safe shipping to be completed.MyUS is the company you turn to when you need international deliveries that are dependable, reasonable, and timely.Over the course of more than two decades, we have become experts in our business, and we take the worry out of your overseas shopping experience.Join today to begin shopping without the hassle of crossing borders.Delivery times may vary depending on your specific location, weather conditions, political forces, and the Customs Office in your area.
You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express.FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping.
FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
International Courier to South korea
Sending Medicine is as simple as clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How should I pack the parcel to be sent from Delhi to South korea?
Yes, UBT Pro offers complimentary packaging services to all of its clients in the Delhi metropolis. Customers outside of Delhi will require the shipper to do the most basic of packaging tasks. Once a parcel has been received in the UBT warehouse, we can repack it in accordance with international standards if this is needed.
2. What is the delivery time of the parcel to South korea?
You may expect a transit period of 4 to 6 working days from the time of booking through UBT Pro till the cargo is delivered in Delhi, and 6+ working days if the product is delivered outside of Delhi.
3. When do we need to make the payment for the courier to South korea?
First and first, you must make a little advance payment when booking the shipping with UBT, and subsequently, after the parcel has been received at our UBT Warehouse, we will send you the GST invoice and a link to you to complete the payment.
4. What are the customs duties applied in South korea?
Customs duties on personal items or presents shipped to South Korea are often minor or non-existent in most cases. In the event that duties are imposed by a customs officer, the consignee in South Korea is responsible for paying them.
5. What documents are required to send parcel from Delhi to South korea?
Sending a courier from India to South Korea requires only two pieces of identification from the sender.
6. Should we need to drop parcel at UBT warehouse or it will be picked from our address?
Both solutions are available to our consumers at UBT. If you choose to drop the parcel off at our location, you will receive a discount of INR 15 per kilogram of weight. We may also come to your location and pick up the package.
7. How to track my Parcel Delivery?
Once the parcel has been dispatched to South Korea, UBT will provide tracking information. If you go to the official website of the carrier, you can trace it down.
8. Do you offer Duty Paid Services?
Duty Paid Services are available for a limited number of countries at this time. For additional information, please contact [email protected].com or call +91-9650754902.
9. Do we need to provide the invoice of the products?
No, just two pieces of identification from the sender are necessary to ship the item to South Korea.
10. What is chargeable weight and how it’s calculated?
The charged weight is equal to the greater of the actual weight and the volumetric weight. For example, if the real weight is 15 KGs and the volumetric weight is 20 KGs, the chargeable weight will be 20 KGs in this scenario. More information about volumetric weight may be found here.
11. Can I send homemade food to South korea?
Yes, we can ship handmade food to South Korea. Please contact us at [email protected] at +91-9650754902 if you have any further questions.
Do You Want To Ship To South Korea From The US?
This article will provide you with all of the information you want for sending a cargo from the United States to South Korea.This article will explain to you how much it costs and how to get the best deal on international shipping from the United States to South Korea, how it works, how to declare the goods, what prohibitions and restrictions are in place, and a whole lot more.If you are simply interested in certain aspects (such as VAT, shipping time, and so on), please utilize the navigation links provided.
Shipping Price And Delivery Time From The USA To South Korea
Shipping costs from the United States to South Korea are quite reasonable. For smaller products, the price begins in the tens of dollars and goes down from there. Using the postage calculator provided below, you can estimate the prices and delivery time for your order.
How To Get The Cheapest Shipping From The USA To South Korea?
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower shipping options from the United States to South Korea are the most cost-effective option for international shipment. The anticipated costs of shipping from the United States to Seoul, South Korea are shown in the following table.
Calculate Price Of The Shipping From The USA To South Korea For Your Package
Obtaining the most competitive pricing for your bundle
How Does The Shipping To South Korea Work?
Generally speaking, there are two most common methods of transporting commodities and personal belongings from the United States to South Korea.The first step is to locate a carrier such as FedEx, contact them, arrange a pickup, and have them deliver the box to the delivery location you specify.It is effective, but it is too costly.In the second instance, a package forwarding firm such as Planet Express can be used as a resource.Utilizing the services of a package forwarder provides you with a number of advantages.The following table outlines the advantages and disadvantages of traditional shipping and package forwarding services (Planet Express).
Shipping From The US To South Korea With Planet Express
Whether you want to purchase from US businesses that don’t ship to South Korea, or you just want to send a few personal things, Planet Express will assist you with your shipping requirements. The shipping procedure may be broken down into three basic parts.
1. Getting a Free US Address
Our company, Planet Express, can offer you with a free United States mailing address in Gardena, California, as well as a premium sales-tax-free mailing address in Portland, Oregon. You may use these addresses to place shopping from US retailers, as well as to receive parcels containing your personal belongings and, ultimately, presents from friends who live in the United States.
2. Using Your US Address
When you have the Planet Express address, you may use it to receive orders from online businesses in the United States.When we receive items addressed to you, we link them to your account and send you an email to notify you that the packages have arrived.Afterwards, you can choose to take advantage of one of our optional services.After determining that you want to ship the box to your South Korean home address, move on to step 3.
3. Choosing The Delivery Method From The US To South Korea
It is necessary for you to complete the customs declaration before we can ship the goods to you.It is an online form in which you explain the contents of the box you are sending.It has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors while inspecting an incoming cargo.Once you have completed the declaration, you will be able to select the delivery option that best meets your needs.We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower alternatives.More information on the methodologies may be found in the next section.
Duty & TAX
South Korea has a threshold for duty and tax that is considered de minimis.This implies that you will be required to pay duty and tax on any shipment that has a value greater than KRW 150,000.The package value is comprised of the delivery cost, the worth of the contents as determined by the declaration, and the cost of insurance.In South Korea, the usual value-added tax (VAT) rate is 10%.It is important to note that it is the obligation of each consumer to complete the customs declaration.If you are unsure how to complete it, you may refer to our tutorial on How to fill out the customs declaration for assistance.
Prohibitions & Restrictions On Goods Imported To South Korea
There are also certain limits on the importation of certain commodities.Each carrier has its own list of goods that are not permitted to be transported.So, what exactly can’t you transport from the United States to South Korea?You may read the terms and conditions of each carrier by clicking on the following links: For clarification on whether any restrictions apply to your products, please go to the Korea Customs Service website, study the terms and conditions listed above for each carrier, or contact us at
Take Advantage Of Some Of Our Other Services
Planet Express is more than simply a package forwarding service. We also provide other services to our clients, such as consolidation, fulfillment, and a ″Shop For Me″ service, among others.
Calculate the Postage Price in Advance
It is simple to determine the cost of mailing in advance of your purchase. Make use of our postal calculator to save money. Simply enter your information and you will be provided with an estimate of the cost and delivery time. Calculate the cost of the item.
Let Us Shop For You
You don’t have time to go shopping, or the establishment does not take your chosen way of payment. Tell us what you want to purchase and where you want to get it, and we will take care of the rest. Make use of Shop For Me.
Do You Have Any Other Wish?
Need to scan papers, remove invoices from packages, verify the status of products, complete a customs declaration, or do something else? We can help you with that. Make a specific request if you want something different. More information about Special Requests
Why Choose Planet Express?
We have some of the most competitive rates on the market, and we have exceptional English-speaking customer service. We have received positive feedback from our customers.
Read Reviews of our Customers
Check out the following websites to read thousands of testimonials from our delighted clients.
Shipping From The US To South Korea FAQ
?What is the cost of shipping from the United States to South Korea?The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you select, as well as the size and weight of the shipment.Methods that are less expensive range in price from $10 to $30.When it comes to the smaller packages, the more costly ones are generally around $50.See if you can find out how much shipping from the United States to South Korea will cost you.
⏱ How long does it take for a package to be shipped from the United States to South Korea?When using rapid delivery methods, it takes between 3 and 10 business days to send an item to South Korea.When using slower delivery methods, it takes around 10 to 20 business days, and when using the slowest and most expensive delivery methods, it takes about 20-30 business days.
Make a calculation for the cost and delivery time using our postal calculator.What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to South Korea?The procedure of delivering items from the United States to South Korea may be broken down into three basic steps: 1.The first step is to register with Planet Express, which provides you with a free US mailing address.You will be able to receive merchandise from retailers in the United States as a result of it.2nd STEP: You will receive an email notification as soon as Planet Express has received your shipment.
Step three is to complete the customs declaration and then choose a delivery option to South Korea.Step four is to pay for the order.Please provide me with the complete instruction.Is the United States Postal Service (USPS) able to mail to South Korea?
- Yes, the United States Postal Service delivers to South Korea.
- They provide a variety of delivery options, including USPS Priority and USPS Express.
- The lower prices offered by Planet Express on several modes of transportation allow you to save significant money.
Useful Information For Purchase And Package Forwarding From The US To South Korea
?When shipping from the United States to South Korea, what is the cost?The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you pick, as well as the size and weight of the goods.Less expensive ways range in price from $10 to $30 per procedure.When it comes to the smaller packages, the more expensive ones are often above $50.See if you can find out how much shipping from the United States to South Korea will cost.
⏱ The time it takes to ship from the United States to South Korea is not specified.When using rapid delivery methods, it takes between 3 and 10 business days to send a shipment to South Korea.When using slower delivery methods, it takes around 10 to 20 business days, and when using the slowest and cheapest shipping methods, it takes about 20-30 business days.
Postage calculator helps you figure out the price and delivery time.?What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to Korea?The delivery of items from the United States to South Korea may be broken down into three easy steps: You join up with Planet Express and receive a free US mailing address as part of the first step.The items from the retailers in the United States are delivered to you as a result of it.A confirmation email will be sent to you after Planet Express has received your delivery.2nd STEP: Step three is to complete the customs declaration and then pick a delivery method to South Korea.
Step four is to pay for the order.Please provide me with the complete instructional video.Are packages sent to South Korea by the United States Postal Service (USPS)?To answer your question, the United States Postal Service does deliver to South Korea.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express are only two of the options available to you.
- You will be able to save a significant amount of money if you use Planet Express to book these ways.
The majority of our customers utilize our fulfillment center services because they wish to save money on storage charges.The chance to rent storage space at our California warehouse is available to our customers.In addition, we will manage all of the logistics for you, leaving you to concentrate solely on the marketing and administration of your company.Please get in touch with us at for a customized calculation.
DHL Express Korea Offers on Demand Delivery Service to Provide Flexible and More Convenient Delivery Options
- Press Release: Seoul, South Korea, January 8, 2017 Receivers can select from a variety of flexible delivery options, including the ability to adjust the delivery date and divert to other addresses.
- To be deployed is a pilot program for DHL Locker, which are automated lockers that are designated as collecting places.
- It has been announced that DHL Express, the world’s top international express service provider, has started its On Demand Delivery (ODD) service in Korea.
- ODD is a new service that allows shippers and recipients across the world to choose from a variety of standardized delivery alternatives.
- Providing this easy B2C option for the rapidly expanding domestic cross-border online consumer sector, DHL Express Korea is the first international express operator to do so in Korea.
- Shippers can opt to activate On Demand Delivery, in which case DHL Express will proactively notify the receivers of a cargo’s status through email or SMS, if the shipment is ready.
- Using the On Demand Delivery mobile-optimized website, recipients may then choose the delivery option that best meets their needs and preferences.
Receipients can choose from six different options, including: delaying delivery for up to seven days, redirecting shipments to alternate addresses or DHL service points (such as retail outlets and newsagents), waiving the requirement for a signature, and even putting shipments on hold for up to 30 days while they are out of the country.The DHL Locker trial program at the DHL Seocho Service Point has been created in order to further improve the On Demand Delivery service, which is now being tested.Each of these automated lockers is designated as a pickup location as well as an alternate address for shipments that are being shipped to or temporarily stored.For the convenience of its clients, DHL Express aims to open four more DHL Lockers in Seoul this year at strategic sites across the city.″Consumers are increasingly turning to the internet for their purchasing needs, resulting in an increase in the amount of cross-border e-commerce transactions.
Accordig to a study from the Korea Customs Service, the number of B2C purchases done in Korea in the previous four years from foreign sources has grown by around 10 million won (approximately).Businesses are increasingly under pressure to guarantee that they capitalize on this growth potential and are best positioned to satisfy the last-mile delivery demands of their consumers ″ByungKoo Han, Country Manager of DHL Express Korea, shared his thoughts.″With On Demand Delivery, we are continuing to surpass the expectations of shippers and receivers, who will now be able to benefit from a more improved and efficient delivery experience,″ he continued.With the introduction of On Demand Delivery, it is currently accessible in more than 100 countries and 45 languages throughout the world, including the United States, China, Japan, Hong Kong, and England.
Does Amazon Ship To South Korea?
- If you reside in South Korea and have attempted to purchase something from Amazon, there is a good possibility that you have encountered some issues.
- The most frequently encountered difficulty is that your goods cannot be sent to South Korea; nevertheless, there are a variety of additional issues that might arise.
- The good news is that Amazon will send just about any item to South Korea—as long as you know how to do it correctly, of course.
- Our two-step technique explains how to obtain almost any item on Amazon.com shipped to South Korea.
- It is simple and straightforward.
Please keep in mind that I receive money on qualifying Amazon purchases as an Amazon Associate.There is no additional charge to you for this service.It is important to note that you should always shop on Amazon.com’s United States site since it has a greater assortment and lower costs than other Amazon sites throughout the world.Now is the time to go.
Strategy1: The Double Filter Method (Extremely Easy, 80-90% Success Rate)
Step 1: Visit Your New Amazon South Korea Homepage
- Attempt to purchase an item on Amazon.com (the USA site) from South Korea, however as you reach the checkout page, you are informed that the item cannot be transported to South Korea due to customs regulations.
- Solution: In order to prevent wasting your time with things that are only available for purchase within the United States, you must begin every future Amazon search from this page.
- It filters out things that are only available in the United States and cannot be transported to South Korea, so have it close at hand!
Step 2: Set Up Your 1-Click Address
- Problem: Even if you’ve eliminated the things that can only be transported to the United States, it doesn’t guarantee everything else can be shipped to South Korea as well.
- Government rules limit some things, such as specialty electronics, from being imported directly from Amazon; therefore, in order to see just items that may be transported to South Korea, you must first create a 1-click address for your country.
- Solution: Make sure you’re using your South Korea address as your default address in your Purchase Preferences and that 1-click ordering is enabled in your browser by going to your Purchase Preferences.
- If you aren’t already set up in this manner, just enter your South Korea address and select it as your default address in the settings.
- Although you will never need to utilize the 1-click ordering option, you will need to have it enabled in this case so that Amazon will only display you things that ship to South Korea when you search for items.
An example of this may be seen in the photo below: Following the completion of this process, you will be able to buy on Amazon at your leisure.
What if Strategy1 doesn’t work for me?
Use of Amazon’s foreign page only works for roughly 80-90 percent of the products available on the site utilizing this approach. In order to handle the remaining 10-20 percent of things, we have implemented Strategy2: package forwarding.
Strategy2: The Package Forwarder (100% Success Rate)
There are several things that Amazon would not send to us in the United States, the most notable of which being their own Kindles and electrical gadgets. In some instances, the only method to ensure that your things are delivered is through the employment of a third-party package forwarder. Here’s how you go about it.
Step 1: Sign Up With A Package Forwarder
- When you shop on Amazon, package forwarders are specialist organizations that will take your purchases at their warehouse in the United States and ship them to you from there. After putting almost a dozen various package forwarders through their paces over the course of several years, I’m certain that Planet Express is the best. Their shipping prices are the lowest in the business, they have hundreds of 5-star ratings, and they are the only package forwarder out there that does not charge a monthly subscription to use their services. Here are a few additional aspects of Planet Express that I find appealing: Shipping at a lower cost: Planet Express has negotiated savings of 40-80% with major shippers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, and the United States Postal Service, which has allowed me to save a significant amount of money on my shipments.
- They have fantastic customer evaluations all over the internet—and they have my seal of approval as well
- satisfied customers
- Shipments that arrive quickly: They shipped my things out within hours of receiving my request.
- High Level of Care: They’ve always taken great care with my deliveries, making sure they arrive in perfect condition every time. In spite of the fact that this seems straightforward, you’d be surprised how frequently other package forwarders manage to destroy packages.
- It is tax-free: Planet Express has various warehouses around the United States and the United Kingdom, including a tax-free warehouse in Oregon, which saved me between 5 and 15% on my orders.
- They will repack and combine your shipments into a single box in order to save you even more money on shipping expenses
- Additional Savings
- Free Images: As soon as a box arrives at their warehouse, they offer you free photos of the package.
To obtain a shipping price for a specific item, please visit the Planet Express Shipping Calculator page by clicking here. Watch the video below to learn more, or read our in-depth Planet Express review to find out more.
Step 2: Purchase Your Item
- When you sign up for Planet Express, you will be provided with a unique mailing address to which you may send your items.
- When you use this address, you can be assured that your shipments will not be mixed up with anybody else’s, and it also allows Planet Express to send you images of your box when it comes.
- You can just enter your Planet Express shipping address into Amazon and have your purchase sent to you.
- It’s that simple.
Step 3: Forward Your Item
As soon as your delivery is delivered, you’ll have to choose between two options:
- Timeliness: Planet Express will provide you with a variety of shipping alternatives, each with a different delivery time and cost connected with it. Every time I’ve ordered something, there has always been at least one delivery choice that met my requirements. The cheapest prices will be found, however you will have to pay more for rapid delivery with FedEx or DHL if you want it as soon as possible.
- Indemnification: Do you require further indemnification for your shipment? I typically don’t purchase insurance because Planet Express already uses trusted shipping companies, but if you are purchasing a high-value item such as the new Macbook Pro and choose for cheaper delivery, you may want to consider purchasing additional insurance as well.
Once you’ve decided on your shipping method and insurance coverage, it’s time to send! For the most part, Planet Express shipments cost me between $7 and $12 USD, however this fluctuates based on the quantity and weight of the items I purchased, as well as the time of year. Join our mailing list to receive more information on shipping rates, taxes/duties, and everything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Amazon Offer Free Shipping To South Korea?
- South Korea is not among the countries to which Amazon provides free shipping.
- To have your Amazon order transported to South Korea, you’ll typically be required to spend roughly 12,000 KRW, and you may be required to pay more if you’re purchasing numerous goods or if your purchase is very big or bulky.
- Korea Post will be responsible for delivering the vast majority of Amazon deliveries in South Korea.
How To Ship An Amazon Echo To South Korea
- The Amazon Echo is a voice-activated smart speaker and personal assistant device that was introduced by Amazon in 2011. The Amazon Echo, which was first introduced in 2014, has now reached its third iteration. Amazon has also produced the Amazon Echo Dot, a smalle