How much does a Package Handler make at UPS in the United States? Average UPS Package Handler hourly pay in the United States is approximately $15.57, which is 7% above the national average.
UPS has raised its starting rate to $14 per hour for part-time package handlers as part of the company’s five-year plan to reach a rate of $15.50 per hour by 2022. The company’s starting rate in 2018 was $13 an hour.
The average hourly pay for a Package Handler at United Parcel Service (UPS), Inc. is $13.34. Visit PayScale to research package handler hourly pay by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
How much does a ups part time package handler make?
Part Time Package Handler salaries at UPS can range from $5 – $26 per hour. This estimate is based upon 2277 UPS Part Time Package Handler salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
How much do ups retail jobs pay in the US?
Average UPS hourly pay ranges from approximately $10.04 per hour for Cashier/Sales to $25.00 per hour for Account Manager.
How much does a cargo handler make at UPS?
Average UPS Cargo Handler hourly pay in the United States is approximately $15.08, which meets the national average.
How hard is package handler job at UPS?
It’s hard labor, good for part time gigs and benefits.
The pay is decent if you’re going to college or just starting out with a warehouse job. You’re giving assigned to either a ‘Loader’ or a ‘Unloader’ around the warehouse and be mainly carrying regular boxes to obscure objects from one place to another.
Does ups pay weekly or monthly?
Yes UPS employees get paid every week on Thursdays. UPS package handlers on average make about 9.50 to 11:00 hourly.
Do UPS employees get Christmas bonus?
To qualify for the bonus program, package handlers must be hired between Oct. 1 and Dec. 20, 2020. The new employees will earn a $200 bonus after completing two weeks of work.
Do UPS package handlers get uniforms?
No Uniform. They tell you to dress comfortable and must wear boots to work.
What can I expect at UPS orientation?
Orientation takes up to five hours and is usually conducted by a member of human resources in a classroom setting with other new hires in attendance. Instructional videos will be shown to teach proper lifting techniques and other procedures.
Can you work 2 shifts at UPS?
2 answers. Yes you would be able to. They basically let you work as many shifts as you want (or as your body will allow, because of how physically demanding the job is).
What do UPS package handlers wear?
Dress code is pretty relaxed. You cannot wear anything offensive or show too much skin. No dress code,must dress with safety in mind,work shoes,and yes hat can be worn.
Is it hard to get hired at UPS?
Is It Hard to Get a Job at UPS? It’s not especially hard to get an entry UPS job, but it is hard to get to a good position, such as a regular UPS driver or RPCD. Usually, you need to start from the bottom, work hard, sign bid lists, and you’ll eventually get where you want to be.
What are the different shifts at UPS?
Various shifts from early mornings (3am to 8am), evenings (5pm to 10pm) and night (10pm to 3am). Working as a package handler is a part time job for 3-5 hrs a day with pay rates around $8-10 per hour.
How much do driver helpers make at UPS?
Average UPS Delivery Helper hourly pay in the United States is approximately $13.26, which is 19% below the national average.
What are UPS benefits?
Part time management members get full benefits (medical, dental,vision, paid vacation,sick leave, 401k.) employee discounts. Their insurance is amazing, plus you get discounts on all kinds of things. Tuition reimbursement.
Is it good to work at UPS?
Quality pay, good management, fair work
Worked as a seasonal driver, made great hourly pay, and was compensated for car mileage. Plenty of OT opportunities, and responsive management. Work is physical, with demand for many stops per hour, but not overbearing.
What holidays do UPS employees get off?
Do seasonal UPS workers get a bonus?
UPS officials say the company is starting some new hires at $23 an hour, with a $2000 signing bonus. UPS encourages all candidates applying for a seasonal job to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. The company has followed all World Health Organization guidelines for essential workers since the pandemic began.
What is the hourly wage of package handlers at UPS?
UPS Package Handler hourly salaries in California. Job Title. Package Handler 36 salaries. Location. California. $15.66 per hour. 6% Above national average. Salary estimated from 36 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: July 22, 2021.
How much do UPS package handlers make per hour?
UPS has raised its starting rate to $14 per hour for part-time package handlers as part of the company’s five-year plan to reach a rate of $15.50 per hour by 2022. The company’s starting rate in 2018 was $13 an hour. what does a package handler do for UPS? UPS Package Handler Job Duties Load packages into delivery trucks.
How much do ups loading and stocking jobs pay?
How much does UPS – Loading and Stocking in Pennsylvania pay? Average UPS hourly pay ranges from approximately $11.90 per hour for Packer to $32.89 per hour for Yard Driver. The average UPS salary ranges from approximately $17,000 per year for Sorter to $35,369 per year for Preloader.
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Package Handler in UPS
fast paced and easy to do as well as getting lots of exercise
- The position of Package Handler (current employee) will be available on March 9, 2022 in Lakewood, NJ.
- I truly like working with UPS, but the unfortunate reality is that I must work part-time for a year in order to advance to a position such as a driver.
- In addition, I must wait 6-9 months before receiving benefits, which is, in my opinion, an excessive amount of time.
- I appreciate my job because it is physically demanding and straightforward, and it can be enjoyable when done with the proper people.
Work is simple, and the hours pass quickly.
It takes a long time to receive benefits.
Job Description: Package Handler (Former Employee) – Maryville, Tennessee – March 7, 2022 Job Description: Part-time employment means working less hours, but you also receive free perks like health insurance. Full-time employment offers decent pay and perks. There are a lot of hours. There is no home life.
Ontario, California – UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), March 5, 2022 Management is nice after they realize that you are a dedicated worker who is eager to work as part of a team, and I like how everyone worked together to finish our shifts on time or even ahead of schedule.
Culture, benefits, pay
Most of the time, the hours are short and the breaks are brief.
Salarissen voor een Part Time Package Handler bij UPS
- Choose one of the options available. Canada
- – regio Belleville, Canada
- – regio Calgary, Canada
- – regio Edmonton, Canada
- – regio Kitchener, Canada
- – regio Montreal, Canada
- – regio Ottawa, Canada
- – regio Toronto, Canada
- – regio Vancouver, Canada
- – regio Guadalajara, Mexico
- Verenigd Koninkrijk
- – regio Coventry, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Verenigde Staten
- – regio Abilene, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Akron, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Albany, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Albany, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Albany, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Albuquerque, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Alexandria, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Allentown, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Altoona, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ames, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Anchorage, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Anderson, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ann Arbor, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Athens, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Athens, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Atlanta, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Auburn, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Augusta, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Austin, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bakersfield, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Baltimore, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bangor, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Barnstable, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Battle Creek, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Beaumont, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bellefontaine, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bellingham, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bemidji, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Binghamton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Birmingham, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bloomington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bloomington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Boise, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Boston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Boulder, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bowling Green, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bozeman, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Bridgeport, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Brownwood, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Buffalo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Cadillac, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Campbellsville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Canton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Casper, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Cedar Rapids, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Chambersburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Champaign, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Charleston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Charlotte, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Charlottesville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Chattanooga, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Cheyenne, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Chicago, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Cincinnati, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Clarksville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Cleveland, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Coeur d’Alene, Verenigde Staten
- – regio College Station, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Colorado Springs, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Columbia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Columbia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Columbus, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Columbus, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Columbus, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Corpus Christi, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Dallas, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Dalton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Danville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Davenport, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Daytona Beach, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Defiance, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Denver, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Des Moines, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Detroit, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Dover, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Duluth, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Durango, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Easton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Eau Claire, Verenigde Staten
- – regio El Paso, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ellensburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Erie, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Eugene, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fairbanks, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fairmont, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fargo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fayetteville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Findlay, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Flagstaff, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Flint, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Florence, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fort Wayne, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Freeport, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Fremont, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Gainesville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Gainesville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Gillette, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Glens Falls, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Granbury, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Grand Forks, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Grand Junction, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Grand Rapids, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Green Bay, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Greensboro, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Greenville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Greenville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Gulfport, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Hagerstown, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Harrisburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Hartford, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Honolulu, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Hot Springs, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Houghton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Houston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Huntington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Huntsville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Hutchinson, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Idaho Falls, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Indianapolis, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Jackson, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Jackson, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Jacksonville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Jacksonville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Jamestown, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Janesville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Joplin, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Kalamazoo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Kansas City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Killeen, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Kirksville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Knoxville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Kokomo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lafayette, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lakeland, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lancaster, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lancaster, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lansing, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Las Vegas, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lewiston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lewistown, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lexington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lima, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Little Rock, Verenigde Staten
- – regio London, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Longview, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Los Angeles, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Louisville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lubbock, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Lufkin, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Macon, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Madison, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Manchester, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Manhattan, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Mankato, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Marion, Verenigde Staten
- – regio McAllen, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Memphis, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Meridian, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Miami, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Michigan City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Midland, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Milwaukee, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Minneapolis, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Missoula, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Mobile, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Modesto, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Montgomery, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Moses Lake, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Mount Sterling, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Muncie, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Naples, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Nashville, Verenigde Staten
- – regio New Haven, Verenigde Staten
- – regio New Orleans, Verenigde Staten
- – regio New Philadelphia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio New York, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Norfolk, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ocala, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ogden, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Oklahoma City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Olean, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Olympia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Omaha, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Orlando, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Oshkosh, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Paducah, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Peoria, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Philadelphia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Phoenix, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Pittsburgh, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Plattsburgh, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Portland, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Portland, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Providence, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Provo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Pullman, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Racine, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Raleigh, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Rapid City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Reading, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Reno, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Rexburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Richmond, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Riverside, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Roanoke, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Rochester, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Rockford, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Roseburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Ruston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sacramento, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Saginaw, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Saint Joseph, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Saint Louis, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Salina, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Salinas, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Salt Lake City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio San Antonio, Verenigde Staten
- – regio San Diego, Verenigde Staten
- – regio San Francisco, Verenigde Staten
- – regio San Jose, Verenigde Staten
- – regio San Luis Obispo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Santa Cruz, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Santa Fe, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sarasota, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Savannah, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Scranton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Seattle, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sebastian, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sheboygan, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sherman, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Shreveport, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sidney, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sikeston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sioux City, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Sioux Falls, Verenigde Staten
- – regio South Bend, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Spartanburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Spokane, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Springfield, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Springfield, Verenigde Staten
- – regio St. George, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Statesboro, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Stevens Point, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Stockton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Syracuse, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Talladega, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tallahassee, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tampa, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Terre Haute, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tifton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Toledo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Topeka, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Trenton, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tucson, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tulsa, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Tyler, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Vicksburg, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Victoria, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Visalia, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Waco, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Washington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Waterloo, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Wichita Falls, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Wichita, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Williston, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Wilmington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Wilmington, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Winona, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Winston-Salem, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Wooster, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Worcester, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Yakima, Verenigde Staten
- – regio York, Verenigde Staten
- – regio Zanesville, Verenigde Staten
- Every length of time a person spends on a certain experience Every length of time of experience
- 0-1 year
- 1-3 year
- 4-6 year
- 7-9 year
- 10-14 year
- 15+ year
Geen salarissen gerapporteerd.
There are no salaries assigned to Part Time Package Handlers based on the location that has been chosen or the number of years of experience that has been gained.
Loopbanen die populair zijn bij -werkzoekenden
Warehouse AssociateAssociate Distribution ManagerAssociate Sales RepresentativeAssociate Sales Representative Retail Associate in Customer RelationsAssociate in Retail Management
Common questions about salaries at UPS
- Do employees at UPS believe that they are compensated adequately for their efforts?
- Do you get paid for working overtime in your position at UPS?
- How frequently do you receive a wage boost at UPS?
- Do you receive paid sick days if you work for UPS?
- What types of perks are available to you if you work for UPS?
- Do you receive paid time off if you work for UPS?
How many days of vacation and personal time off did you get while working for UPS?
How much does UPS in the United States pay?
- Depending on your position, the average UPS income can range from roughly $25,456 per year for a Contractor to $133,096 per year for a Senior Operations Analyst.
- For a typical UPS employee, the starting hourly wage is roughly $10.89, and the highest is $27.77 per hour for a trailer mechanic.
- Indeed has collected 376,853 data points on salaries over the last 36 months, including information from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements.
- Salary information is derived from 376,853 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
- Please keep in mind that all compensation estimates provided by Indeed are approximations based on third-party submissions.
- These numbers are provided to Indeed users solely for the purpose of making broad comparisons between them.
The minimum wage varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and you should check with your company for real compensation data.
UPS raises starting wages for part-time package handlers as part of 5-year increase plan
- UPS has increased the beginning rate for part-time package handlers to $14 per hour as part of the company’s five-year strategy to boost the starting rate to $15.50 per hour by 2022.
- Beginning April 2018, the company’s beginning pay was $13 an hour.
- With the exception of the shift from 2018 to 2019, there is no further dollar rise for the remainder of the plan’s duration, and the rate for the years 2020 to 2022 will climb by 50 cents each year until it hits $15.50 in 2022.
- According to a Business First survey published in December 2018, UPS continues to be Louisville’s top employer, employing upwards of 21,000 full- and part-time employees.
- Because the employment market in Louisville is so competitive, UPS strives to make itself appear appealing to potential employees, according to Melissa Polk, a UPS spokesman.
- In addition to Target, Costco, and Amazon, Jose Fernandez, an associate professor of economics at the University of Louisville, noted that other firms such as Target, Costco, and Amazon fight for the same people.
According to Fernandez, these enterprises are also increasing their pay.Take a look at: Was it ever brought to your attention that UPS would pay for your college education?In Fernandez’s opinion, ″these are comparable sorts of folks who will apply for those same positions across all of those organizations.″ ″.It is imperative that you raise your salaries in order to maintain your ability to recruit superior staff since the competitive market is urging you to.″ According to a press statement issued on Thursday announcing the move, the firm anticipates that the rise in hourly compensation would encourage more people to apply for the positions.In addition to the hourly wage rise, the press release included the possibility of incentives for individuals who work certain shifts.
- This isn’t the first time UPS has made an attempt to attract new employees.
- Participants in the UPS Metropolitan College program, who work the third shift, get reimbursed for their tuition at the University of Louisville or Jefferson Community and Technical College, in addition to receiving a wage and health benefits.
- Employees around the country may take advantage of UPS’s Earn and Learn tuition aid program, which provides financial support for college tuition.
- Likewise, see: A new UPS effort seeks clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration to increase drone deliveries.
- Laurel Deppen can be reached at [email protected] or on Twitter at @laurel deppen.
- She can also be found on Facebook.
Are package handlers required to wear uniforms or is that optional, and are uniforms privided?
- The question was answered on October 15, 2019. The only thing that is required is that you wear boots. Clothing-wise, you are free to wear anything you choose. Shorts, jeans, leggings, tee-shirt, sleeveless shirt, tank tops, caps, and so on are all acceptable attire for working while dressed comfortably. Always remember to bring at least a gallon of water with you when you go out (you will go through it). Because there is no heat in the structure, you should dress in layers in cooler weather.
- Answered on the 8th of February, 2018.
- I reside in Houston and work for Sweetwater UPS as a package handler. We don’t wear uniforms, and we don’t have to.
- The question was answered on January 27, 2018.
- In my employment, we are provided with t-shirts and are required to wear leather shoes with no holes or breathing holes. However, nobody ever observes the guidelines in the first place
- On November 1, 2017, I received an answer.
- There will be no uniform. They tell you to dress in a comfortable manner and that you must wear boots to the office. 1 gallon of water is included in the cost of the outfit. Never show up to a meeting without it. Also, dress in layers so that you may remove them if you feel too hot and put them on if you are too chilly.
- In reply to: Dock Worker/Driver (Former Employee) – Oswego, ILOnly teamsters (drivers) are required
- no other positions available
Related questions (more answers below):
- Loader @ Unloader (Current Employee) – Windsor Locks, Connecticut – Answered on June 15, 2017. There are no uniforms required unless you are a mechanic.
- On June 3, 2017, a package handler (current employee) from Lenexa, Kansas, responded.
- It is not necessary to wear uniforms in order to be a package handler. Despite the fact that I do not object to wearing a uniform
- Response from Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) – Wilton Manors, FL on June 1, 2017.
- Uniforms are not necessary, nor are they provided.
- Response received June 1, 2017 from an administrative customer counter (current employee) in Norfolk, VA.
- Yes, and they are made available
- The question was answered on May 31, 2017 by Operations Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) – Menlo Park, Canada
- Dress in layers instead of a uniform
The Hiring Process at UPS: Application to Interview to Orientation
- James has previous experience working for UPS and is familiar with the company’s application, interview, and hiring processes, among other things.
- The United Parcel Service (UPS) opens up a large number of seasonal employment in the months leading up to the holidays in order to meet their demands.
- Most of the time, these temporary opportunities are for part-time package handlers, and they are sometimes the only opportunity to get a foot in the door at UPS.
- UPS promotes from within, which means that the only way to become a delivery driver is to begin as a package handler first.
- Part-time package handlers work roughly 20 hours per week and must be able to lift shipments weighing up to 70 pounds (packages average approximately 30 lbs).
- This article outlines the application, interview, and hiring processes for the United Parcel Service, as well as providing recommendations for new candidates.
The UPS Hiring Process in 4 Steps
- receiving a call
- attending the interview and tour
- and completing Orientation.
- UPS only accepts applications submitted online.
- Check out their careers page on their website to see if any opportunities are available in your region.
- The optimum time to submit an application is in the fall, just before the winter holiday season begins.
- Before you can begin using the program, you will be required to input your social security number and will be invited to create a personal password of your choosing.
- Please ensure that you provide a phone number and an email address where you can be contacted by a UPS recruiter while filling out the application.
- If your application is selected for an open job, a recruiter will contact you by phone and/or email.
Your application is valid for sixty days from the date of submission.If you are still interested in working for UPS after the sixty-day period has passed, you will need to begin the application process all over again.
Patience Is Key!
- Every year, UPS recruits up to 90,000 people to work during the holiday shopping season.
- This implies that the employer will have to go through thousands and thousands of applications before making a decision.
- Being impatient and phoning the company to inquire about the progress of your application will not benefit you in any way.
- Using your social security number and password, you can only check the progress of your application by logging on to the UPS website.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see any changes that have occurred in the status of your application.
2. Getting the Call
- You will be informed of the time and place of your interview by a UPS recruiter once you have been contacted by one.
- A tour of the UPS facility may be offered to you during or after your interview in some situations.
- A lot of the time, your recruiter will inform you about what kind of dress you should wear to your interview.
- Using your social security number and passcode, log into your UPS account to find out where your interview is taking place.
- You’ll discover the date, time, and place of your interview in this section of the website.
3. The Interview and Tour
- UPS does not have a standardized interview and recruiting process for new employees.
- Some institutions may offer you a tour before your interview, while others may conduct the interview first and then take you on a tour of the facility.
- In certain circumstances, your hiring contact may let you to throw a few boxes to get a sense for what it’s like to be a package handler before employing you.
- There is no matter whatever UPS site you choose for your interview, you must have a government-issued photo identification card and a copy of your social security card.
- When you sit down for your interview, you may find yourself chatting with a member of human resources, a supervisor, or a combination of the two.
- The questions are usually straightforward, and the interviews seldom go longer than 10 minutes in total.
When your interview is completed, you will generally be informed of the day and time that you must return for orientation and training.
Tips for UPS Applicants
Read More From Toughnickel
- Orientation can last up to five hours and is often delivered in a classroom setting by a member of human resources with other new recruits in attendance.
- Training DVDs will be provided to students in order to teach them correct lifting methods and other processes.
- If you did not complete all of your employment documentation during your interview, you will have the opportunity to do so during orientation.
- This is also the time period during which you will obtain your work schedule.
- You may be given the chance to work out on the floor and get some training in at the conclusion of your orientation class.
When looking for work with UPS, keep in mind that it will take time.Getting your foot in the door may take weeks or months, but once you do, it will be well worth it.UPS is a great place to work, and the firm offers a variety of competitive perks.To the best of the author’s knowledge, the information in this article is accurate and complete.Content is provided solely for informative and entertainment reasons and should not be relied upon as a substitute for personal counsel or professional guidance in commercial, financial, legal, or technical problems, unless otherwise specified.
- On June 11, 2020, Jerry Snyder will say the following: They informed me that I had a job interview at the Conroe TX facility, and then they provided instructions, indicating that this would be a phone interview.
- I’m sitting at the facility at 1 o’clock today, no one else is there, and I haven’t received a phone call; the time is 128.
- What should I do?
- On the 6th of December, 2019, Nathan Zerbe wrote: I’ve had three interviews for a seasonal unloader employment in the local United States.
- Because I have poor vision, I must commute to work by bicycle.
- I live less than a half mile away.
- When I went in for my first interview, the individual who interviewed me expressed concern about my ability to arrive to work on time.
- My work history is perfect, and my previous manufacturing position, which I had for ten years until my low vision forced me to leave, was also impeccable.
- The position I interviewed for would be ideal for my current situation.
- This was communicated to the individual who was interviewing me.
- I’m beginning to believe that this is a form of prejudice.
- I have the necessary skills, transportation, and motivation to execute an excellent job.
- Do you have any recommendations?
- Renessa Holguin posted the following on November 15, 2019: Hello, I have already completed my application and have gone down to complete all of my papers.
My background check came out clean, however I have not yet gotten my training video, despite the fact that it has been over two weeks.How long do you think it will take?On November 9, 2019, the month of April will be celebrated.Hello.I’ve filled out forms on the internet after UPS texted me to do so and then texted me back when I was finished.
- It has taken me some time to complete the background check and fill out several papers, such as direct deposit and other documents.
- What should I do now?
- Is it better to wait for a call the following week?
- Does completing all of the necessary paperwork imply that I have been hired?
- My question is, ″What is the next step?″ There is no clear direction as to what will happen next.
- Jon Moore on November 7, 2019: I’m having trouble finding the documentation I need for the job.
Everything from the application until the orientation is covered.Documents?According to Xavien Tucker on October 1, 2019: ″I’m attempting to obtain an application for a package handler.″ UPS Does a valid driver’s license are required?asked Moso S.on May 07, 2019: Benjamin Morgan on the 30th of March, 2019: What is the best way to find out whether UPS has hired me?When I walked in for my interview for an Inside Sales position, I was told that I would receive a phone call the NEXT day to let me know if I had been hired.
I didn’t pick up the phone, but a message was left for me to return.She made no indication as to whether or not I had gotten the job.Should I make any inferences from this?She didn’t inform me whether or not I had gotten the job.If I had been hired, would she have notified me on the voicemail, or does the fact that she didn’t mean I didn’t get the job imply that I didn’t get the position?
What is the best way to find out?I can’t possibly go through the weekend without knowing what’s going on.What is the best way to find out?Jimmy on September 13, 2018: When do I expect to receive my interview invitation?mark As reported by dosi on August 02, 2018: ″Cannot submit a job application in Florida due to redirection to assistance wanted websites.″ Do the pre-application process and then nothing; your brand and likeness are being utilized in frauds.
- Meryl Weintraub posted the following on July 24, 2018: Searching for part-time employment Cassandra Grant posted the following on January 10, 2018: In October, I was invited to an interview for a position as a pt upload supervisor.
- I was informed that you would be notified one way or another if you were hired or not hired, but I have received no such notification.
- Will you be notified if you are not selected for the job position?
- I’m attempting to complete my application, wrote Jimmar Hodge on December 11, 2017.
- on October 11, 2017: how do they get paid Courtney on August 18, 2017: When can I expect to receive a call?
- I’ve been working on these applications for quite some time.
- patrick milone is a professional football player.
- UPS on June 5, 2017: I had a great interview today with a former employee who had big expectations.
- But all they had were morning hours, and I desperately need this work because my only source of income is social security.
Please assist me in attempting to acquire 5:30 to 10:00 P.M.hours.UPS I’m having trouble canceling a job interview, and I’m not sure how to do it.
Is It Hard to Get a Job at UPS? [Advice & Tips]
Even though working for UPS might be a physically tough job, it can also be a very rewarding one as well.The majority of individuals aspire to work in a driver’s role, more especially in RPCD and feeders, but getting there may not be as straightforward as you may believe.Is It Difficult to Land a Job at UPS?Even while it is not particularly difficult to obtain an entry-level UPS employment, achieving a decent position, such as a regular UPS driver or RPCD, is difficult.Typically, you must begin at the bottom and work your way up, signing bid lists along the way.
- Eventually, you will reach your desired position.
- Hiring are made at different levels depending on the area, and while UPS does employ from outside sources, notably for driver positions, promotions are largely based on seniority and internal hires.
- At UPS, seniority is one factor that determines whether or not someone may be promoted.
- Unless you have a lot of previous experience driving for other firms, all you need to do to acquire a driver position is start at the bottom of this page, work hard, and be patient, and you’ll eventually get there.
Is It Hard to Get Hired at UPS?
Even if getting a job as a package handler appears to be straightforward, you must still go through the UPS employment procedure.Obtaining employment as a driver or in management is far more challenging.To get employed as a normal UPS driver, you must either have some seniority at the firm by working for a few years, or you must be an experienced driver from another company in order to be recruited immediately.Getting a job as a driver is more challenging, but it is possible; nonetheless, you will still need to prove yourself and wow the management team in order to get hired.Numerous UPS drivers began at the bottom and worked their way up the ranks.
What is the UPS hiring process?
The UPS hiring process is a method of obtaining employment with UPS that begins with completing recruiting forms on the UPS website’s Careers section.Following that, human resources representatives will contact suitable candidates to schedule interviews.A tour of the facility as well as an interview with managers will take place during this time.This interview is generally sufficient to establish whether or not you will be employed as a UPS delivery driver.The next day, if you’ve been selected, you’ll be invited to an orientation session that might last up to five hours, during which you’ll view training films and learn about correct lifting methods and techniques.
- You may compare your recruiting process with those of similar organizations by looking at the FedEx hiring process or the UPS hiring process.
How long is the UPS hiring process?
Each hub has its own hiring process that is unique to them.Typically, the entire procedure, including the tour and the interview, may be finished in less than a week.The sole conceivable reason for a delay is due to background checks, which are often performed only after you have been admitted to the program.In any event, try to be as patient as possible.As long as your application is displayed as green (active) on the site, you should be in fine shape.
- If they’re doing a background check, all you have to do is wait for the results of the background check to come back and you’ll be on your way to working with UPS.
- Many organizations take a long time to respond to job applicants after they submit an application.
How do you know if you get hired at UPS?
If you were invited to participate in a second round of the application process, you were hired.The second section of the application enables the firm to do a background check on the applicant.Once everything has been cleared, they will contact you to organize a time for you to attend an orientation.As long as the background check comes back clean, you’ll be hired.Background checks typically take between 2 and 4 days, but can take up to two weeks.
Is It Hard to Get a UPS Driver Job?
If you are an outsider looking in, your chances of becoming a UPS driver are slim, however if you are an insider looking in, your chances of becoming one are rather strong.In other words, if you’ve been working with UPS for a few years, you’re already miles ahead of the competition when it comes to being a regular UPS driver.The corporation prefers to promote from within rather than employ from the outside, and it takes several years of hard effort to get to the position of driver.Once you obtain employment as a UPS driver, or ″become qualified″ as one, you will still be required to put in the necessary time and effort to advance to an RPCD position, which is a normal UPS driver position.Make yourself known to the upper management team.
- There are several examples of outside recruits who have succeeded in this manner.
- Keep in mind that in UPS, seniority is a factor.
- Most drivers begin at the bottom of the ladder, and you must show yourself and work your way up, just like you would in any other profession.
- If you are in the 22.4s class of UPS drivers, you can get to a driving job rather quickly, but you will have to wait a little longer to attain the highest pay level.
- It is a full-time position, however it is distinct from being a full-time driver in that it is essentially a lower tier of a cover driver, rather than the other way around.
- However, even if you have a 22.4, you will be paid far more than most other professions in similar entry-level occupations that do not require a degree.
- It has become extremely difficult to find UPS drivers, and some hubs would recruit more outsiders than they will insiders for driver positions.
- For UPS insiders, it may take up to 3 to 4 years of seniority before they are promoted to the position of ordinary driver.
- If you have previous driving experience with any other organization, there is a good probability that you will be hired for a position comparable to your previous position with UPS.
How to Become a UPS Delivery Driver
- There are a variety of routes that one can take to become a delivery driver. You can begin as a driver helper during the Christmas season, as a seasonal driver, or as a preloader and work your way up the company’s hierarchy. The following are the steps to get a driver employment with UPS: Part-time positions in preload as package handlers, or anything else that will lead to a driver position, are available.
- Then attempt to get ″qualified as a driver,″ which will need 30 days of hard labor. It will take a lot of effort to get here, and it will be taxing, so prepare yourself accordingly. Only approximately 30% of new recruits will meet the qualifications
- After that, you’ll be an official UPS driver, although it will take some time until you become a regular driver for the company. Despite the long periods of waiting, you will eventually begin driving one or two days every other week.
- Prepare for the fact that seniority will always give you the upper hand, and sign as many bid lists as you can in order to accrue as many driving hours as possible.
- It is now time to increase your seniority and strive towards becoming an RPCD, which is a regular package car driver with your own bid route, as soon as possible. Afterwards, you’ll be able to select your own pace
- after that, UPS Feeder is the best option if you’ve completed one year of safe driving. It’s certainly the best position in the organization for hourly employees
- it’s also the most stressful.
One smart option is to try to work as a seasonal driver during the busiest times of the year.This will be an excellent learning experience for anyone interested in a permanent driving employment.Once you reach a certain level of success, most UPS drivers will tell you that the perks are excellent and the job stability is robust.Take your time and enjoy life when you do become a full-time driver; go sailing or anything like when you get the opportunity.Alternatively, use some time to educating yourself on financial matters so that you can make investments in your future.
Is It Hard to Get a Job as a Package Handler at UPS?
Getting a job as a package handler is not difficult, and it serves as an excellent entry point for the majority of new UPS employees.Although the job might be grueling, it is the only route to advance to a driver position, which is what the majority of UPS hourly employees desire.In many regions, a package handler earns the same wage as most entry-level retail or restaurant professions, but it is a physically hard work.You’ll be loading three to four trucks each with 300 or more parts, which will test your mettle to the utmost.One piece of sound advise I received was to attempt to maintain a healthy physical fitness level and to just enjoy the present time.
- In terms of money, UPS as a corporation has a lot of it and is prepared to spend it, but they will make you work for it, just as most other firms do.
- If you keep a positive mindset, remain around, sign bid lists, and quit counting down the days, you’ll ultimately get where you want to go in your career.
UPS Package Delivery Driver Requirements
To advance to the role of UPS package delivery driver, you will normally need to work for the company for 2-3 years in a lower-level position before being promoted to a driver position.If you don’t have a lot of previous driving experience, you should expect to start at the bottom as a package handler, which is what the majority of new workers will encounter.It is not something that can be obtained by just walking in.Try working as a seasonal driver throughout the summer or winter months and see how it works for you.If this is the job for you, put in the effort, think strategically, and cross your fingers.
- Perhaps you will be given the opportunity to work full time.
How Hard Is It to Become a UPS Driver Helper?
A UPS driver’s assistant is a seasonal position that is most typically available during the winter months.Anyone can acquire this job, and getting it is not a difficult task.Any human being with a pulse may be hired by UPS, and there is no drug test required for part-time package handlers, and the same is true for UPS driver assistance positions.A physically tough work, as you may imagine.Additionally, it will be quite chilly throughout the winter months, so make sure you dress in layers and in layers of garments to keep warm.
- When compared to the majority of other entry-level positions, the salary is reasonable.
- Your UPS driver assistance job will most likely consist of daily shifts, which means you’ll be able to finish your work on schedule and get home at a fair hour, depending on your pace.
- What exactly does a UPS driver assister do?
- As a driver’s assistant, you’ll be delivering items alongside a driver to assist him with his duties.
- You’ll be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, collecting payments, distributing paperwork, and maintaining order in the vehicle.
- It is common for the driver to depart with a hand cart full of things to deliver as he continues his journey in another direction.
- You’ll meet up at a designated pickup location.
- In the event that he delivers first, he will come your way to assist you.
Is It Hard to Get a UPS Management Job?
Getting a management position at UPS is mostly determined by seniority and internal promotions; however, there is a path to management that may be taken from the outside, but it is significantly more difficult.As soon as you apply, send in a letter of intent to join management so that you can get your career moving in the proper way.You will most likely begin as a part-time supervisor and work your way up the ladder.If you have previous managerial expertise, you are not required to begin as a package handler or a driver at the beginning of your career.It takes no more time to rise through the ranks of a driver than it does to get through the ranks of a package handler.
- Management has its own version of a career ladder that is distinct from the one that is used for hourly employees to advance.
- To go from package handler to management, however, you must first proclaim your plan to do so as soon as feasible, as a long-term objective, and then work toward that goal.
Is It Hard to Become a UPS Pilot?
To become a UPS pilot, you must have a few years of flight experience, preferably in the military or with a cargo airline.There are criteria for the position that are both regulation and specific to each airline.It is difficult and demanding, and it necessitates at least 1,000 hours of Pilot in Command experience.You may begin your training with Ameriflight, which is a flight path school designed specifically for people who want to become a UPS pilot.You’ll need to get your first qualifications first, and then you’ll be able to see where it takes you.
- Keep in mind that qualifications may be quite expensive, often exceeding $10,000.
- If you can save that much money by working at your current job while still pursuing your dream of becoming a UPS pilot, you should go for it because it is absolutely achievable.
Do UPS workers make good money?
In the United States, UPS drivers earn anything from $20 to $39 an hour and can earn up to $100,000 in a year. For a driver, the starting compensation is often around $20 per hour. Package handlers are paid between $14.50 and $18 per hour.
When do UPS seasonal jobs start?
UPS’s seasonal recruiting began in October 2021 and will continue through January 2022, according to the company. UPS is now on the lookout for 100,000 additional seasonal employees for the upcoming Christmas shipping season.
Reviews about Pay & Benefits for Delivery Helper in UPS
Always busy makes the days seem shorter, good job
A Delivery Helper (Former Employee) will be needed on February 24, 2021 in Elmira, New York. My delivery driver was excellent, treated me with respect, provided insight into the work, and was helpful in areas where I required assistance. The company was busy during the Christmas season, but that was to be anticipated. Overall, it was a positive experience.
The hours and money were decent, and the driver bought me lunch on several occasions. Being always on the road kept things interesting.
Long workdays throughout the Christmas season were merely a seasonal requirement.
Pretty straight forward. Solid company to work for.
Delivery Helper (Former Employee) – Panama City, FL – January 30, 2020 Delivery Helper (Former Employee) It’s a rather straightforward process. Working for a reputable firm. Uniforms aren’t all that bad. Management is courteous and accommodating. Pay is equitable and delivered on schedule. If I had to work for them again, I would gladly do so.
10th December, 2019 – Doraville, GA – Customer service rep./delivery driver assistant (Former Employee) It was difficult labor, but it was a rewarding seasonal job that paid weekly.Every day, you’ll head to the gym and then meet up with your driver to deliver all of the gifts you’ve received.As a result, I did not have a payment for Christmas since my money was taken from the facility, which I would receive from the driver on Fridays.My children did not get a Christmas present this year, and I was sad.No one was willing to lend a hand.
r/UPS – How much money can i make as a package handler?
It all depends on where you are in relation to the location.To begin, the salary ranges from $10.50 to $15 per hour (one place 20 miles from me hires at $15 per hour, another 20 miles in the other way hires at $10.50 per hour, city versus rural).You will receive medical and dental benefits, as well as the opportunity to receive tuition reimbursement.Because raises are specified in the contract, you will know precisely when and how much you will receive if you read it.If you arrive on time, you will be guaranteed 3.5 hours of labor; other sites may provide more or less time depending on the location.
- Overtime is paid after 5 hours of labor in a single day, thus if you work 6 hours, you will be paid for 1 hour of overtime.
- Time off for vacation and personal days is specified in the contract, whereas sick time is determined by the location and local legislation.
- You will be required to work five days a week.
- You will miss out on concerts, athletic events, and other important days.
- When it comes time to choose your vacation, seniority is taken into consideration, which means that as a new person, you will be selected last or near to it.
- It’s exhausting labor, and it’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
- You’ll have nightmares about boxes for the rest of your life.
- Some supervisors are OK, but many others are not, and you will almost certainly never be able to work at a pace that is quick enough for them.
- Ultimately, it boils down to what you want to gain from your time spent working there.
- Are you in it for the medical advantages or for the money to go to school?
- Are you just looking for a position?
- Are you considering a career as a truck driver or a fleet manager?
- Determine the solution and then go from there.
- It’s not as horrible as some of the bitter individuals who write on this site would have you believe, but there will be days when you will despise life and every single customer that places an order online.
You get a good workout, you get paid, and you could even learn something that will help you better yourself.However, I enjoyed going to work, cracking a few jokes with my coworkers and listening to some music while working up a nice sweat before heading home and not having to deal with the stress of a retail job any longer, as well as having my weekends free.
r/UPS – Is this pay too good to be true? I got the job to work 3-9am. I heard UPS pays 14.50 but not higher than that for package handler
To make a comment, you must first log in or create an account.In general, level 1UPS is renowned for paying higher salary than the national norm.a second-grade education It all depends on where you live because package handlers are paid less than the minimum wage in some areas.a second-grade education Yeah, I don’t think so, at least not in this part of town.1st grade It also depends on the facility and shift that you are working.
- I work Preload (3AM-9/10AM) and get $17 per hour, however there is another facility in my city that pays $14.50 per hour for the same schedule and task.
- I’m not sure which is better.
- I’m aware that the facility where I work is continuously busy, processing 40K-50K parcels every morning, and that we are frequently short of employees.
- a second-grade education Mine receives the same amount of load for preload, and I receive 14.50 1st grade Working as a package handler for UPS in 2019 brought my hourly wage up to $14/hr.
- I quit and was rehired last month, on a new shift but earning $22/hr, whereas my previous job was earning $21/hr.
- The funny thing is that supervisors have not seen any rise in salary since I returned, so I am now earning more than the individuals who are teaching me.
- Furthermore, you get superior benefits and work stability at level 2.
- 1st grade I’m not kidding when I say that $24.50 is more than what entry-level drivers earn at $20.50.
- Package handlers are paid a normal wage of $14.50 per hour.
- All I can think of is that they are desperate for fresh hands and that individuals may currently earn more money by being unemployed, therefore it’s possible that this is true.
- level 2It occurs all the time.
- For new workers, my hub offers a weekly attendance incentive of $200 in exchange for their attendance.
- If you work 20 hours a week (which is what the post says it is based on), you’ll be earning approximately $10 an hour.
- The majority of people believe it is complete nonsense, but the truth is that they do not receive insurance, which is easily worth about $300 a week, until 9 months into the program, so for those first 9 months, I have no strong sentiments either way.
It’s a load of nonsense that they get to retain it after all that has happened.If you arrive at work on time every day, you will receive an attendance bonus at the first level.level 2Do you believe the hours are consistent?level 2This area continues to astound me.Attendance incentive is given to those who show up.
- Not only will you get a wonderful job, but we will also pay you more if you show up on a continuous basis.
- It’s fantastic.
- level 2There are a slew of discussions concerning the attendance bonus on this forum.
- I’m confident that OP could search the sub a second-grade education It is determined by the facility.
- Every day that we arrive on time and without missing a beat, we will receive a free item at a barbeque as part of our attendance incentive.
- But, on the other hand, our facility pays more than the $14.50/hour that I’ve seen advertised elsewhere.
For me, the level is 114.50.I began around two weeks ago.In the Chicago region, there are varying charges for different levels of service.Because it is incredibly tough in comparison to other hubs (I am not from there), I have heard that is a reason for their exclusion.I’m at level 1 and I’m thinking, wow, they must be desperate to be paying that type of money for 30 hours a week, because you could practically make a living on that.1st grade Damn, if they wanted me to work night shifts all the time, I’d oblige.
The hourly fee for a level 1 contract is around 14.50 to begin with.UPS may provide higher rates or other incentives, such as attendance bonuses, for certain shifts or buildings, but they are not guaranteed and may be terminated at any moment without notice.level 1That is accurate, you are correct.We pay more for shifts that start earlier in the day.level 1At UPS, you are promised a rise every year; you will be informed of this at your orientation.
How much does ups pay part time package handlers?
What does a Part Time Package Handler at UPS make on a weekly basis? The average hourly wage for a UPS Part Time Package Handler is $16 per hour. Part-Time Package Handler pay at UPS may range from $12 to $25 per hour depending on experience and location.
How many hours does a UPS package handler work?
A package handler will typically work between 4-5 hours each day, depending on the volume of packages that are being received. During the peak season in December, they will work a minimum of 5 1/2 hours each day, but they may double shift and work between 10 and 13 hours per day during the peak season.
Do UPS package handlers make good money?
The average hourly wage for a UPS Package Handler in the United States is roughly $16.51, which is approximately 9 percent more than the national average.
What are UPS shift hours?
There are several jobs available, including early mornings (3am to 8am), evenings (5pm to 10pm), and night shifts (10pm to 3am). Working as a package handler is a part-time work that lasts 3-5 hours per day and pays $8-10 per hour, depending on experience.
What are UPS part time hours?
For those interested in working in UPS Package Operations, there are a range of shifts to select from. Referred to as ″sorts,″ these can last anywhere from 3-1/2 to 5 hours at a time during the day and evening, and include a ″Day Sort″ (1 pm to 5 pm), a ″Twilight Sort″ (6 pm to 10 pm), a ″Night Sort″ (11 pm to 3 am), and a ″Sunrise/Preload Sort″ (4am-8am).
Is a package handler at UPS a good job?