South Carolina Covers 534 ZIP Codes
ZIP Codes in South Carolina Download the ZIP Code Database ZIP Code Type Common Cities County Area Codes 29001
How many zip codes are in South Carolina?
South Carolina has a total of 421 active zip codes.
What is the area code for South Carolina?
South Carolina Area Codes
|Area codes||Selected cities|
|843||Charleston, Myrtle Beach|
What state number is SC?
South Carolina joined the Union on 23 May 1788 as the 8th state; it was one of the original 13 founding states.
When did SC add area codes?
The latest set of digits will augment the Palmetto State’s oldest area code — 803. In the region stretching from Aiken to Rock Hill with Columbia at its center, new numbers beginning with 839 will be available starting May 26, 2020.
Where is 803 ZIP code?
The current 803 area code generally covers the west-central portion of the state serving communities such as Aiken, Allendale, Chester, Columbia, Lancaster, Orangeburg and Sumter. The new 839 area code will serve the same geographic area currently served by the existing 803 area code.
What is Carolina forests zipcode?
The location Carolina Forest, SC has an unique ZIP Codes assigned (29579). Although this location name (Carolina Forest, SC) is set as NOT ACCEPTABLE (meaning it is an inadequate city name).
Where is the zip code 29526?
ZIP Code 29526
|Post Office City:||Conway, SC (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||843 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||33.9, -79.0 ZIP (~13 mile radius)|
What state has the wealthiest zip code?
– 90067 (Century City, California) – 19035 (Gladwyne, Pennsylvania) – 10577 (Purchase, New York) – 94301 (Palo Alto, California) – 33480 (Palm Beach, Florida) – 94027 (Atherton, California) – 33109 (Fisher Island, Florida)
What is the state code for South Carolina?
Title 6, Chapter 9, of the SC Code of Laws requires Counties and Municipalities to enforce the SC Building Code Council Statewide Modifications within their jurisdictions. The ICC publishes a version of the ICC codes that incorporates the SC Building Code Council Statewide Modifications:
South Carolina Camping Locations
- The KOA provides easy access to some of the most popular sites and natural marvels in South Carolina, including the Grand Strand.
- Nonetheless, we provide much more than just a low-cost holiday alternative.
- Each of our KOA campsites is staffed by warm and welcoming employees whose primary purpose is to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Our facilities also provide a wide range of services and amenities, such as laundry facilities, clean toilets with running water, playgrounds for children, and much more.
- Many of our campgrounds also have various amusements and activities scheduled for their guests.
Depending on whatever KOA location you pick, you and your family may enjoy paddle boats, swimming pools, basketball, mini golf, and a variety of other exciting activities and facilities.Make sure to research ahead of time to discover what amenities certain campgrounds have to offer.
KOA Campsites in South Carolina
- When you pick KOA, you may choose from a range of various options ranging from classic camping to new alternatives. You’ll even find certain alternatives that aren’t available anyplace else. The most essential thing is that your campground gives you with an experience that you will remember for a very long time. Some of our camping possibilities are as follows: A good explanation for the continued popularity of tent camping is that it is inexpensive and convenient. The feeling of pitching your tent beneath the starry sky of South Carolina is unlike anything else on the planet. And what better place to do it than at a KOA Tent Site, where you’ll have access to all of the facilities you could possibly need
- Our Camping Cabins are the ideal alternative for those who want to travel light and stay in a comfortable and private setting. It has all of the excitement of being outside, plus a bed, electricity, and a roof to keep the weather at bay. Alternatively, upgrade your experience by booking a Deluxe Cabin, which includes a private bathroom and, in certain circumstances, a kitchenette, bed sheets, and other amenities.
- RV Camping: If you’re traveling through South Carolina in your RV, make a pit stop at KOA to recharge your batteries. If you’re planning a short or long stay, you’ll appreciate the abundance of RV-friendly facilities we have to offer. You’ll discover 30- and 50-amp service, laundry facilities, full-hookups, and, at many campsites, our KOA PatioTM Sites
- you’ll also find a variety of other amenities.
- More Options that are unique: Camping at KOA might be a long cry from the classic camping experience. We provide fascinating and one-of-a-kind housing alternatives such as Glamping Tents, Airstream trailers, yurts, and other unusual accommodations. You should check with individual KOA campsites to see what alternatives are available, as not all options are available at every location.
Camp Near Popular Attractions in South Carolina
- South Carolina is a treasure trove for history buffs, wildlife enthusiasts, and beach goers alike, with something for everyone.
- There is so much to see and do that it may be difficult to choose just one spot to visit.
- Visit Myrtle Beach if you want to take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean, which is highly recommended.
- Of course, history buffs and those who appreciate southern culture will not want to miss a visit to Charleston, which is known as ″the Queen of the Lowcountry.″ Due to its antebellum architecture and beautiful waterfront, you may do anything from dining out to taking a Civil War tour in this historic city.
- There’s also Fort Sumter, which is close by, and it was here when the first bullets of the war between the states were fired.
Taking in as much of the natural beauty that a state has to offer is crucial when camping in that area.Landscapes of South Carolina range from coastal islands covered in salt grass marshes to the western border of the state, which is home to refreshing pine woods and fishing lakes, to the eastern edge of the state, which is covered in pine forests and fishing lakes.With KOA, you’ll have a handy home base from which to take advantage of everything the area has to offer.
Reserve Your South Carolina Campground Now
- Visitors to South Carolina will find something to their liking whether they are history buffs, wildlife enthusiasts, or beach bums!
- If you’re looking for something to do, you could have trouble deciding where to go.
- It is hardly possible to visit Myrtle Beach without experiencing the Atlantic Ocean’s swells.
- A visit to Charleston, the Queen of the Lowcountry, is unavoidable for history buffs and those who appreciate southern culture in general.
- With its antebellum architecture and charming waterfront, you can do anything from dining out to embarking on a Civil War tour in this historical city.
Fort Sumter, which is close by, is the site of the first shots fired in the war between the states.Taking in as much of the natural beauty that a state has to offer is crucial when camping in the outdoors.Landscapes of South Carolina range from coastal islands covered in salt grass marshes to the western side of the state, which is home to refreshing pine woods and fishing lakes, and everything in between.If you stay at KOA, you’ll have a handy home base from which to experience everything the area has to offer.
South Carolina Relocation Guide & Moving Guide
For additional information on how to finish your transactions with the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, please continue reading this page (DMV).
South Carolina State Agencies
- As a South Carolina citizen, it’s critical to understand where to go in order to fulfill your driver’s license and vehicle-related responsibilities. The Department of Motor Vehicles is the name of this department in your state. Other departments and agencies in South Carolina with which you may come into contact include: the Department of Natural Resources, which issues boat licenses and registrations
- the Judicial Branch, which upholds state laws and assesses traffic violations and penalties
- the State Election Commission, which regulates elections and voter registration
- and the South Carolina Department of Transportation (which regulates traffic violations and penalties).
SC Driver’s License/ID Cards
- A driver’s license from another state must be exchanged for a South Carolina driver’s license within 90 days after moving to South Carolina.
- You will be required to appear in person at your local SC DMV office and pass the eyesight examination.
- It may be necessary for you to pass both the written and driving examinations in certain conditions.
- For further information, please check our article on How to Apply for a New License.
- Teens who hold an out-of-state driver’s permit can transfer their license to the state of South Carolina if the driving instruction they got in their previous state fits the standards of the SC graduated driver’s licence (GDL) program.
Our website on Obtaining a Teen Driver’s License has all of the information you want.NOTE: If you require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) in South Carolina, please check our article on Applying for a New CDL.
If you do not have a driver’s license but require identification, you can apply for a South Carolina identity card. The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles will need you to visit them in person and produce identification and payment. For additional information, please see our Identification Cards in South Carolina page.
Register Your Car in South Carolina
When you move to South Carolina and become a resident, you have 45 days to register your out-of-state automobile. Please see our Car Registration in South Carolina page for more detailed details.
You must register your moped, recreational vehicle (RV), or off-road vehicle with the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SC DMV) if you possess one of these vehicles, which are referred to as special vehicles. More information about Special Vehicles in South Carolina may be found on our Special Vehicles website.
Car Insurance Requirements
- When you go to the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles to register your vehicle, you will be required to submit the name of your auto insurance company.
- Make certain that your insurance provider has your current address on file so that the DMV can locate your information if necessary.
- Visit our Car Insurance website to compare rates and determine whether or not you are getting the greatest value for your money.
- At the time of registration, you will be asked for the name of the vehicle insurance company with whom you are insured when you visit the SC DMV office.
- In order for the DMV to locate your information, be sure your insurance provider has your current address on file for them to use.
- Check out our Car Insurance page to discover how much you may save and whether you’re getting the greatest value for your money.
Organ Donor & Voter Registration
- In the event that you were previously registered as an organ donor in another state, you will need to re-register in South Carolina once you become a resident.
- If you’re still unsure about organ donation, you may find additional information on our Organ Donation website, which includes a video.
- Before you may vote in any forthcoming elections in South Carolina, you must first register to vote in the state.
- This applies even if you were a registered voter at your previous out-of-state residence at the time of the election.
- What you need to accomplish is explained in detail on our South Carolina Voter Registration page.
Military Members Stationed in South Carolina
It is possible that you will be excluded from certain of the state’s car registration and driver’s licence requirements if you are only in South Carolina briefly to complete your military duties. Please see our Drivers in the Military page for further information that may be of interest to you and your family.
DMV Office Location & Resources
- When you’re ready to visit the DMV in South Carolina, use our convenient Office Finder tool to find the location that’s most convenient for you. Additional Resources that may be of assistance: Driver’s Manual
- Motorcycle Manual
- Commercial Driver’s License Manual (REV 2016)
South Carolina Public Sex Offender Registry
SLED advises that you use Microsoft Edge or the most recent version of Chrome to get the most out of this website’s functionality.Users using the browsers Firefox and Safari may see unexpected results.Congratulations for registering with the South Carolina Sexual Offender Registry!
The state of South Carolina has implemented a new sex offender management system known as SORT.The South Carolina Department of Justice provides SORT to the state at no cost on behalf of the United States Department of Justice.SORT is a system that is intended to make the sex offender registry procedure as efficient and efficient as feasible.This simplified method also allows for better information exchange across all jurisdictions.Using SORT, the National Sex Offender Public Web Site receives notifications from the community and receives automated updates.
- Other features include various images of the offender throughout time, a visual map showing where the offender resides, a list of aliases the offender has used in the past, and a record of all of the sexually related offenses that an offender has been convicted of committing.
- Subscribing to SORT Notifications is easy!
- Citizens who have previously registered with the prior system will need to re-register with SORT.
- Simple and straightforward, the registration procedure may be completed by consenting to the ″Conditions of Use″ at the bottom of this page.
On the following screen, enter the code that appears on the page and then click ″Continue.″ On the following page, select the ″Community Notifications″ link from the drop-down menu.To register for community notifications, fill out the ″Register for Community Notifications″ section completely and agree to the ″Agreement Terms.″ The material on this page is updated on a regular basis by the county sheriff’s offices and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division to ensure that it is as comprehensive and accurate as possible.Although this data is current, it is subject to change at any time, and information on registered sex offenders is frequently given by the registered sex offender themselves as mandated by law.It is possible that this material has not been confirmed by local law enforcement officials at the time it is published on the internet.You should be aware that the material supplied on this site is historical in nature and may not accurately reflect the current residence, status, or other information of a registered sex offender.
Individuals who are listed in the Registry do so purely as a result of their criminal history and the laws of their respective states.The primary goal of making this information available on the Internet is to make it more widely available and accessible to the general public, rather than to provide particular warnings about specific individuals.The following WARNING is issued in accordance with South Carolina Code of Law 23-3-510: (1) For a misdemeanor offense, the maximum fine prescribed by law for the offense may be increased by not more than one thousand dollars, and the maximum term of imprisonment prescribed by law for the offense may be increased by not more than six months.(2) For a felony offense, the maximum fine prescribed by law for the offense may be increased by not more than one thousand dollars, and the maximum term of imprisonment prescribed by law for the offense may be increased by not more than six months.
The maximum sentence of imprisonment imposed by law for a felony offense may not be raised by more than five years in the case of a misdemeanor offense.Please contact the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, Sex Offender Registry at Post Office Box 21398, Columbia, SC 29210, Phone (803) 896-2601, Fax (803) 896-2311, or by e-mail at [email protected] for additional information on any registrant listed on this website or if you believe that any of the information found in these records is incorrect.The South Carolina Code of Laws requires that the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division construct and maintain a sex offender register, which is mandated by the state legislature.They are intended to promote the state’s inherent right to provide for the public health and welfare of its residents as well as their safety and security in their daily lives.Regardless of this justifiable state objective, these rules are not designed to undermine the guaranteed constitutional rights of people who have broken the laws of our country and are thus unconstitutional.
- When it comes to investigating criminal charges, the sex offender registry will give law enforcement with the resources they need.
- To read a copy of the laws, please visit the S.C.
- Code of Laws Title 23, Chapter 3, Article 7, and Sections 400 through 555 using the following link: S.C.
- Code of Laws Title 23, Chapter 3, Article 7, and Sections 400 through 555 www.scstatehouse.gov The information on this site should not be used to illegally damage, harass, or conduct a crime against any individual mentioned in the registry or dwelling or working at any reported address, and any such activity may result in civil or criminal consequences, as determined by the appropriate authorities.
SOUTH CAROLINA LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION 4400 BROAD RIVER ROAD COLUMBIA, SC 29210 803-896-2601 SOUTH CAROLINA LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION 4400 BROAD RIVER ROAD By clicking on the I agree button, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions described above.
New SC area code being implemented for central part of the state
COLUMBIA, S.C.— South Carolina is on the verge of gaining a fifth area code.The newest set of numbers will be added to the Palmetto State’s oldest area code — 803 — to provide even more options for residents.
Beginning on May 26, 2020, new phone numbers beginning with the prefix 839 will be available in the region spanning from Aiken to Rock Hill, with Columbia as its geographic center.The 803 area code was historically the only one available in the state following the end of World War II.In 1995, a total of 864 people moved to the Upstate.The 843 area code for the coastal region was established in the late 1990s.Millions of landline callers in the Midlands are being advised to practice dialing the area code before every local number in advance of the new number’s availability in the region.
- Calls made without dialing the appropriate area code will be disconnected on April 25, 2020.
- The introduction of cell phones, along with years of rapid population increase, has resulted in the necessity for a new area code in the Midlands region.
- The South Carolina Public Service Commission reported that as of December 2017, there were 4.75 million mobile numbers in service and 1.6 million wired lines, according to Doug Pratt, a public utility analyst with the commission.
- According to the most current Census statistics, the state’s population just surpassed 5 million people.
It is when a company runs out of central office codes, which are the first three numbers after an area code, that the area code must be divided, or overlayed.″The thing that decides when you have to split, or overlay, an area code is when you run out of central office codes,″ Pratt explained.That is not to mean that 803 numbers will no longer be given out in the near future.For example, in 2015, when the first new area code in 20 years was added to coastal communities from Myrtle Beach to Hilton Head, forecasters at the North American Numbering Plan Administrator, which plans phone numbers across the country, underestimated the amount of phone numbers that would be required.Every day, 50 new inhabitants were being welcomed into the Charleston metropolitan region at the time.
However, more than a year after the area gained its 854 code, there were still many hundred thousand 843 numbers accessible in the area still available.However, regulators finally judged that adding 839 numbers to serve central South Carolina would survive longer and cause less confusion than combining the 854 region with the Midlands.As soon as the most recent new area code was issued, there was a mad dash to get tens of thousands of prime, memorable phone prefixes before they were all taken.However, Pratt explained that the majority of the time, new area codes are assigned when a customer’s demands are too enormous to be met by the prior area code – often new large companies and hospitals with direct dialing systems that require a common number.
The plan to introduce the new area code was authorized by the South Carolina Public Service Commission in July 2018.Despite population growth in the Upstate, Pratt said, it is the only new development currently proposed in the area.Through the first half of 2018, the Spartanburg metropolitan region ranked 19th in terms of growth in the United States.According to the most recent Census data, Greenville County’s population growth rate was higher than the state’s overall growth rate.″The 864 area code will not be exhausted for quite some time,″ Pratt predicted, referring to a period of 10 to 15 years in the future.
SC 803 Area Code Notification
STARTING APRIL 25, 2020
Calling an 803 number? You’ll need ten digits.
Dial (803) + the seven-digit number.
Prepare to have your dialing habits for local calls transformed!This will allow for the continued availability of telephone numbers in the region serviced by the new 839 area code, which will be added to the area served by the existing 803.An area code overlay is the technical term for this.
Additionally, beginning on May 26, 2020, a new area code, 839, will be added to the west-central portion of the country.
Who will be affected?
Current area codes in South Carolina include 803, which serves the west-central section of the state, including Aiken, Allendale, Chester, Columbia, Lancaster, Orangeburg, and Sumter, among other cities and towns. The new 839 area code will serve the same geographic region as the existing 803 area code. The new 839 area code will replace the existing 803 area code.
Why is the change necessary?
It has been decided to add the new 839 area code to the region that was previously covered only by the 803 area code in order to assure a continuous supply of telephone numbers. Because two area codes will now service the same geographic region, an area code must be dialed when dialing any telephone number, even calls within the same area code, in order to avoid confusion.
What will be the new dialing procedure?
Local calls are completed using the new dialing process, which requires callers to dial area code + telephone number or 1 + area code + telephone number to reach the destination.Therefore, any calls in the 803 area code that are presently called with seven digits will need to be dialed with area code + telephone number or 1 + area code + telephone number starting with the area code + telephone number.The same dialing process will be used for phone numbers issued to the new 839 area code as it will for numbers assigned to the existing 839 area code.
When will this change become mandatory?
Beginning on April 25, 2020, all local calls must be made via the new dialing protocol, regardless of the number dialed.In the event that you do not follow the new dialing protocols after this date, your calls will not be completed, and you will be instructed to hang up and dial again.Do you want to get into the habit of doing something?
Before April 25, 2020, all callers will be able to begin using the new dialing protocols.Beginning on May 26, 2020, new telephone lines or services may be allocated numbers in the new 839 area code, which replaces the existing 839 area code.It will be mandatory to use the new ten-digit dialing protocols for local calls in the new 839 area code starting on January 1, 2019.
What will I need to do?
Aside from modifying your dialing processes, you will also need to reprogramme any services, automated dialing equipment, or other forms of equipment that has been programmed with a seven-digit number in order for it to function properly under the new procedures.Life safety systems, PBXs, fax machines, Internet dial-up numbers, alarm and security systems, gates, speed dialers, call forwarding settings, voicemail services, and other similar devices are examples of what is available.Consider checking your company’s stationery and promotional materials to make sure that the area code is included when appropriate.
What will stay the same?
- No, your phone number, including your present area code, will not be changed
- As a result of the overlay, the price of a call, the coverage area, or any other prices or services will not change.
- Regardless of the amount of numbers dialed, what is currently a local call will remain a local call in the future.
- To contact 911, you will still just need to dial three digits.
- It is still necessary to dial only those three digits if any of the following options are now available in your community: 211, 311, 411, 511, 611, 711, or 811
Who can I contact with questions?
If you have any queries about the above-mentioned changes, please visit the website for further information.
Carolina Forest, South Carolina ZIP Code – United States
Carolina Forest, SC is a unique ZIP code area with its own set of postal codes (29579). Despite the fact that this place name (Carolina Forest, SC) has been marked as NOT ACCEPTABLE (meaning it is an inadequate city name). When searching for the ZIP code 29579, we discovered the following sites (for your mailing or form filling you should use an ACCEPTABLE or PRIMARY location name).
Postal Zone of Carolina Forest, SC – USA
Carolina Forest, SC belongs to which county?
Carolina Forest, South Carolina is located in Horry County. Check out the list of ZIP codes for Horry County.
ZIP Code United States
If you wish to start over with your search by state, return to the US ZIP Code page.
- Principal: This refers to the name of the primary city. Official city name, however the city name may alternatively be known by another name that is acceptable
- Acceptable refers to a city name that is appropriate. Frequently, city names that have been truncated will be classified as inappropriate since abbreviations are not an accepted format for city names.
- When a city name is input incorrectly or received incorrectly depending on the information entered, the message ″IMPROPER/NOT ACCEPTABLE″ is shown.
- Assigned to a firm, government agency, or other organization with adequate mail volume, as determined by the average daily amount of letter-size mail received, the availability of ZIP Code numbers in the postal region, and the cost-benefit analysis conducted by the United States Postal Service
ZIP Code 29526 Map, Demographics, More for Conway, SC
|Post Office City:||Conway, SC (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||843 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||33.9, -79.0ZIP (~13 mile radius)|
Cities in ZIP code 29526
The cities listed below are those where the United States Post Office accepts ZIP code 29526 for mailing.It is possible that the desired city is not the same as the city in which the ZIP code is situated.The primary post office for the zip code 29526 is commonly referred to as the city.Always mention the preferred or acceptable cities in the body of your package or letter when shipping it.
- If you choose a city from the list of prohibited cities, you may experience delays.
- Conway, South Carolina is the primary or preferred location.
Stats and Demographics for the 29526 ZIP Code
When compared to other ZIP codes in the United States, ZIP code 29526 is located in eastern South Carolina and covers a somewhat greater than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the country.It also has a population density that is somewhat lower than the national average.The majority of the population of ZIP code 29526 is composed of white people.There are a high number of young adults, as well as a large number of persons between the ages of late twenties and early thirties.
- There are also a somewhat lower than normal number of families and a slightly higher than usual number of single parents in comparison to the national average.
- While the 29526 ZIP code has a somewhat lower percentage of children under the age of 18 than the national average, it is still much higher than the national average.
|Population Density||212||people per sq mi|
|Median Home Value||$149,900|
|Land Area||183.76||sq mi|
|Water Area||1.39||sq mi|
|Occupied Housing Units||14,737|
|Median Household Income||$41,108|
Estimated Population over Time
Total Population by Age
|Median Age:||36||Male Median Age:||34||Female Median Age:||38|
|Black Or African American||6,290||16.1%|
|American Indian Or Alaskan Native||173||0.4%|
|Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander||36||0.1%|
|Two Or More Races||615||1.6%|
Head of Household by Age
|Husband Wife Family Households||6,976||47%|
|Singles With Roommate||1,731||12%|
|Average Household Size: 3|
|Households without Kids||10,523||71%|
|Households with Kids||4,214||29%|
Children by Age
Real Estate and Housing
The percentage of vacant housing units in ZIP code 29526 is somewhat lower than the national average.In addition, according to the Census, there are one or more correctional facilities, nursing homes, and universities in the surrounding area.The vast majority of households are either privately owned or financed by a mortgage.The majority of the homes in ZIP code 29526 were constructed in the 2000s or the 1990s.
- According to real estate statistics from 29526, the typical house value is $149,900, which is slightly less than the national average when compared to the rest of the nation.
- It is also somewhat higher than the national average when compared to the ZIP codes in the surrounding area.
- As a result, you will have a harder time finding affordable houses in 29526.
- The most prevalent types of rentals in 29526 are 3+ bedrooms.
- The rent for a three-bedroom apartment is often $1,000 or more per month, including utilities.
- The prices of rental property in ZIP code 29526 include apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes that are intended to be used as primary residences.
|In Occupied Housing Units||36,995||94.8%|
|Correctional Facility For Adults||673||1.7%|
|College Student Housing||1,149||2.9%|
|Owned Households With A Mortgage||6,452||38%|
|Owned Households Free & Clear||3,743||22%|
|Renter Occupied Households||4,542||26%|
|Rented & Unoccupied||24||1.0%|
|For Sale Only||459||18.9%|
|Sold & Unoccupied||39||1.6%|
|For Season Recreational Or Occasional Use||514||21.2%|
|For Migrant Workers||13||0.5%|
|Vacant For Other Reasons||596||24.6%|
Owner Occupied Home Values
Rental Properties by Number of Rooms
Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
Cost of a Studio Apartment
Employment, Income, Earnings, and Work
When compared to the rest of the country, the median household income in the state is $41,108.It is also compared to ZIP codes in the surrounding area.Even if money isn’t everything, inhabitants of ZIP code 29526 earn significantly less than their counterparts in other regions of town.Similarly to most other sections of the country, cars are the most popular mode of transportation to and from places of employment.
- In most sections of the nation, the vast majority of commuters arrive at their places of employment in less than half an hour.
- A somewhat higher-than-average number of commuters in the zip code 29526 should anticipate to fall inside that range of temperatures.
- When compared to the rest of the United States, employees who have to travel more than 45 minutes to their place of job are quite rare in this region.
- For further information, check the Red Hill, South Carolina poverty page.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||10,937||33%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||10,233||31%|
Average Household Income over Time
Annual Individual Earnings
Sources of Household Income
Percent of Households Receiving Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in this calculation.
Household Investment Income
Percent of Households Receiving Investment Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
There is no reporting of non-taxable income.
Household Retirement Income
Percent of Households Receiving Retirement Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in the calculation.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||10,937||33%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||10,233||31%|
Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
|Car, truck, or van||16,360||94.5%|
|Bicycle, Walked, or Other Means||403||2.3%|
|Worked at Home||474||2.7%|
Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
Schools and Education
The population has a much larger percentage of persons with low levels of education (less than high school) than the national average. However, despite the lower high school graduation rates, the area has one of the highest percentages of persons who went to college of any ZIP code, according to the Census Bureau.
Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
|Less than High School Diploma||3,932||15.3%|
|High School Graduate||14,549||56.8%|
|Professional school degree||236||0.9%|
School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
|Enrolled in Public School||5,381||82.8%|
|Enrolled in Private School||491||7.6%|
|Not Enrolled in School||627||9.6%|
Schools in ZIP Code 29526
It is inside the 29526 ZIP code that the following school districts are located: Horry 01 School District as well as private schools.With postal addresses in ZIP code 29526, there are 10 different elementary schools and high schools to choose from.Conway Elementary School is located at 1101 Snowhill Drive in Conway, South Carolina.Primary/Elementary School District: Horry 01 School District South Conway Elementary 3001 Fourth Avenue Grade Level: Primary/Elementary School District: Horry 01 School District South Conway Elementary 3001 Fourth Avenue Conway, South Carolina 29526 Homewood Elementary School is located at 108 North Clemson Circle in Conway, South Carolina 29526.
- Grade Level: Primary/Elementary District: Horry 01 School District Level of education: Primary/Elementary School District: Horry Kingston Elementary School is located at 4580 Highway 472 in Conway, South Carolina 29526.
- Level of education: Primary/Elementary School District: Horry Waccamaw Elementary School is located at 251 Claridy Road in Conway, South Carolina.
- Level of education: Primary/Elementary School District: Horry Conway Middle School is located at 1104 Elm Street in Conway, South Carolina 29526.
- 900 East Cox Ferry Road, Black Water Middle School, Middle/Elementary District: Horry 01 School District Grade Level: Middle/Elementary Conway, South Carolina 29526 Grade Level: Middle/Elementary District: Horry 01 School District Conway High School 2301 Church Street Conway, SC 29526 Conway High School 2301 Church Street Conway, SC 29526 School District Horry 01 School District Conway Christian School 1200 Medlen Parkway Grade Level: High/Secondary District: Horry 01 School District Private School District Located in Conway, SC 29526 Grade Level: Other/Combined or Ungraded
CI Gateway Zip Code List
|29404||Charleston Afb||Charleston County|
|29405||North Charleston||Charleston County|
|29406||North Charleston||Charleston County|
|29410||North Charleston||Berkeley County|
|29415||North Charleston||Charleston County|
|29418||North Charleston||Charleston County|
|29419||North Charleston||Charleston County|
|29420||North Charleston||Dorchester County|
|29426||Adams Run||Charleston County|
|29430||Moncks Corner||Berkeley County|
|29438||Edisto Island||Colleton County|
|29438||Edisto Beach||Colleton County|
|29439||Folly Beach||Charleston County|
|29445||Goose Creek||Berkeley County|
|29446||Green Pond||Colleton County|
|29449||Yonges Island||Charleston County|
|29451||Dewees Island||Charleston County|
|29451||Isle of Palms||Charleston County|
|29455||Johns Island||Charleston County|
|29455||Kiawah Island||Charleston County|
|29455||Seabrook Island||Charleston County|
|29457||Johns Island||Charleston County|
|29461||Moncks Corner||Berkeley County|
|29464||Mount Pleasant||Charleston County|
|29465||Mount Pleasant||Charleston County|
|29466||Mount Pleasant||Charleston County|
|29474||Round O||Colleton County|
|29477||St. George||Dorchester County|
|29479||St. Stephen||Berkeley County|
|29482||Sullivans Is||Charleston County|
|29487||Wadmalaw Is||Charleston County|
|29492||Daniel Island||Berkeley County|
An Island off the Coast of Miami Has the Richest Zip Code in the Country
According to a recent analysis, a 216-acre island off the southern tip of Miami Beach is home to the wealthiest zip code in the United States.The Internal Revenue Service data from 2015 was evaluated by Bloomberg and Fisher Island (zip code 33109) was found to have the highest average income in the country, with an average of $2.5 million.In fact, the average income in this zip code was more than $1 million more than the average income in the second-place zip code of Atherton, California.Previously owned by William K.
- Vanderbilt II and now home to the Fisher Island Club, which offers rooms starting at around $900 per night, the island is so exclusive that it can only be reached by helicopter, private boat, or ferry.
- The island was once privately owned by William K.
- Vanderbilt II and was once privately owned by William K.
- Vanderbilt II.
- The top ten zip codes on the list may be found by scrolling down.
- Fisher Island, Miami Beach, Florida (phone: 1 33109) Atherton, California (zip code 94027) The cities of 3 33480 in Palm Beach, Florida, 4 94301 in Palo Alto, California, 5 10577 in Harrison, New York, and 6 19035 in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania are listed here.
Century City, Los Angeles, California (zip code 90067) 9 60043: Kenilworth, Illinois 10 94111: San Francisco, California 8 02493: Weston, Massachusetts 9 60043: Kenilworth, Illinois This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
South Carolina Zip Codes
Zip Codes, please!Qpzm allows you to look for zipcodes in South Carolina.Business, commercial, educational, and personal purposes are all covered.South Carolina is a state in the Mid-South area of the United States of America, and it is the state with the most people.
- Columbia serves as the country’s capital.
- South Carolina is referred to as ″The Palmetto State″ in some circles.
- Land area is 30,110 square miles, which is the largest in the world.
- It was estimated that South Carolina had a population of 4,625,364 people in 2010, representing a 15.3 percent increase since the year 2000.
- The Carolina Jessamine is the official state flower of South Carolina.
- In South Carolina, what is the zip code for the state?
Zip Codes in Qpzm South Carolina is a state in the United States.The Suburb of the Day is Hilton Head Island, which is connected to Beaufort, South Carolina.
Browse SC Zip Codes by County
- The following are the South Carolina zip codes: Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Cherokee, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Greenwood, Hampton, Horry, Jasper, Kershaw, Lancaster, Laurens, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, Mccormick, Oconee, The cities are listed alphabetically by the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and Z.
- Zip Codes