ZIP Code: 30327
How many zip codes are in Atlanta Georgia?
Atlanta has nearly 100 ZIP codes, and we asked readers last week which is their favorite.
What is the code for Atlanta?
Atlanta, Georgia is a major metropolitan region within the 404, 470, 678 and 770 area codes. The largest metropolitan area in Georgia, Atlanta covers the four area codes of 404, 470, 678 and 770.
What is downtown Atlanta zip code?
Zip code 30303 is located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta.
What area zip code is 30349?
ZIP Code 30349
|Post Office City:||Atlanta, GA (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||404 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||33.6, -84.5 ZIP (~9 mile radius)|
What is Buckhead Atlanta zip code?
Zip code. 30305, 30309, 30324, 30326, 30327, 30342. Buckhead is the uptown commercial and residential district of the city of Atlanta, Georgia, comprising approximately the northernmost fifth of the city.
What is Georgia Tech zip code?
|Main Address:||225 North Avenue Atlanta, GA 30332|
|Phone Number:||(404) 894-2000|
What zip code is 404 area code?
Area Code 404
|List of All Zipcodes in Area Code 404|
|Zip Code||Postal City||Metro Area|
|Zip Code 30311||Atlanta||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA|
|Zip Code 30316||Atlanta||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA|
|Zip Code 30297||Forest Park||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA|
What is Georgia State Code?
State FIPS Codes
What was Atlanta’s first area code?
The area code perhaps most synonymous with Atlanta, 404, was the original statewide area code for Georgia in 1947. The 770 and 678 area codes arrived in the 90s.
What county is ZIP code 30340?
ZIP Code 30340
|Post Office City:||Atlanta, GA (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||678 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||33.89, -84.23 ZIP (~3 mile radius)|
In what county is ZIP code 30281?
ZIP Code 30281
|Post Office City:||Stockbridge, GA (View All Cities)|
|Coordinates:||33.6, -84.2 ZIP (~8 mile radius)|
What is the closest city to Atlanta Georgia?
What is the wealthiest zip code in Georgia?
ZIP Code Tabulation Areas. Georgia counties ranked by per capita income Note. Fisher Island a 216-acre barrier island near Miami is once again the wealthiest zip code 33109 with an average income in 2018 of 22 million according to the Bloomberg analysis. Get the most current US Census income data for zip code 30064. 30327 Median household income.
What state has the most ZIP codes?
Zip Code City County Population ; 77449: Katy: Harris County: 128,294: 77494: Katy: Fort Bend County: 118,291: 11368: Corona: Queens County: 112,088: 79936: El Paso: El Paso County: 111,620: 90011: Los Angeles: Los Angeles County: 111,165: 60629: Chicago: Cook County: 110,029: 75034: Frisco: Collin County: 108,525: 11385: Ridgewood: Queens County: 107,796: 77084: Houston: Harris County: 107,673: 91331: Pacoima
ZIP Code 30349 Map, Demographics, More for Atlanta, GA
|Post Office City:||Atlanta, GA (View All Cities)|
|Area code:||404 (Area Code Map)|
|Coordinates:||33.6, -84.5ZIP (~9 mile radius)|
Cities in ZIP code 30349
- The cities with ZIP code 30349 are listed below.
- The US Post Office accepts these cities as part of the 30349 ZIP code delivery area.
- It is possible that the desired city is not the same as the city in which the ZIP code is situated.
- The city for zip code 30349 is generally the same as the name of the local post office.
- Always mention the preferred or acceptable cities in the body of your package or letter when shipping it.
- If you choose a city from the list of prohibited cities, you may experience delays.
- Atlanta, Georgia is the primary or preferred location.
- College Park and South Fulton are acceptable options.
Atl: This is unacceptable.
Stats and Demographics for the 30349 ZIP Code
- When compared to other ZIP codes in the United States, ZIP code 30349 is located in northwest Georgia and covers a somewhat smaller than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the country.
- It also has a population density that is somewhat greater than the national average.
- The majority of the residents of ZIP code 30349 are black or African American in origin.
- Individuals in their late 20s to early 40s constitute an extraordinarily big proportion of the population, while those beyond the age of 65 constitute an insignificant proportion.
- Aside from that, there is an extraordinarily high proportion of single parents and an exceedingly low proportion of families.
- When compared to other locations of the country, the 30349 ZIP code has a disproportionately high proportion of children under the age of 18.
|Population Density||1,473||people per sq mi|
|Median Home Value||$126,400|
|Land Area||45.91||sq mi|
|Water Area||0.30||sq mi|
|Occupied Housing Units||25,422|
|Median Household Income||$43,498|
Estimated Population over Time
Total Population by Age
|Median Age:||31||Male Median Age:||30||Female Median Age:||32|
|Black Or African American||62,034||91.8%|
|American Indian Or Alaskan Native||188||0.3%|
|Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander||31||0.0%|
|Two Or More Races||1,276||1.9%|
Head of Household by Age
|Husband Wife Family Households||7,673||30%|
|Singles With Roommate||1,602||6%|
|Average Household Size: 3|
|Households without Kids||15,112||59%|
|Households with Kids||10,310||41%|
Children by Age
Real Estate and Housing
- The percentage of vacant properties in ZIP code 30349 is somewhat lower than the national average.
- Additionally, according to the Census, there are one or more correctional institutions in the area.
- The vast majority of households are either privately owned or financed by a mortgage.
- The majority of the homes in ZIP code 30349 were constructed in the 2000s.
- According to 30349 real estate statistics, the typical house value is $126,400, which is slightly less than the national average when compared to the rest of the nation.
- It is also somewhat higher than the national average when compared to the ZIP codes in the surrounding area.
- As a result, you will have a harder time finding affordable houses in 30349.
- The most frequent types of rental homes in 30349 are 2 bedrooms.
The average rent for a two-bedroom apartment is $750-$999 per month, including utilities.Three or more bedrooms are also popular, and often rent for $1,000 or more per month.ZIP code 30349 rental property prices include apartment complexes, townhouses, and single-family homes used as primary residences.To learn more about College Park, GA real estate, please visit this site.
|In Occupied Housing Units||67,496||99.8%|
|Correctional Facility For Adults||0.0%|
|College Student Housing||0.0%|
|Owned Households With A Mortgage||13,233||44%|
|Owned Households Free & Clear||1,433||5%|
|Renter Occupied Households||10,756||36%|
|Rented & Unoccupied||33||0.7%|
|For Sale Only||814||17.8%|
|Sold & Unoccupied||57||1.2%|
|For Season Recreational Or Occasional Use||56||1.2%|
|For Migrant Workers||1||0.0%|
|Vacant For Other Reasons||951||20.8%|
Owner Occupied Home Values
Rental Properties by Number of Rooms
Cost of Monthly Rent Including Utilities
Cost of a Studio Apartment
Employment, Income, Earnings, and Work
- When compared to the rest of the country, the median household income in the state is $43,498.
- It is also compared to ZIP codes in the surrounding area.
- Accordingly, the area code of 30349 is likely to be one of the finer sections of town, where the demography is more affluent.
- Similarly to most other sections of the country, cars are the most popular mode of transportation to and from places of employment.
- Residents of ZIP code 30349 rely on public transit to get to and from work at a higher rate than residents of most other parts of the country.
- In most sections of the nation, the vast majority of commuters arrive at their places of employment in less than half an hour.
- In 30349, on the other hand, this is not the case.
- It has a significantly lower than normal proportion of persons who arrive at work in less than half an hour.
People who reside in this area are not uncommon in having to drive more than 45 minutes to go to work.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||22,367||44%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||12,519||25%|
Average Household Income over Time
Annual Individual Earnings
Sources of Household Income
Percent of Households Receiving Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in this calculation.
Household Investment Income
Percent of Households Receiving Investment Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
There is no reporting of non-taxable income.
Household Retirement Income
Percent of Households Receiving Retirement Income
Average Income per Household by Income Source
* Only taxable income is included in the calculation.
|Worked Full-time with Earnings||22,367||44%|
|Worked Part-time with Earnings||12,519||25%|
Means Of Transportation To Work for Workers 16 and Over
|Car, truck, or van||25,704||86.0%|
|Bicycle, Walked, or Other Means||573||1.9%|
|Worked at Home||1,107||3.7%|
Travel Time to Work (In Minutes)
Schools and Education
The ZIP code has one of the highest percentages of persons who went to college of any ZIP code in the country.
Educational Attainment For The Population 25 Years And Over
|Less than High School Diploma||4,117||10%|
|High School Graduate||22,241||53%|
|Professional school degree||525||1%|
School Enrollment (Ages 3 to 17)
|Enrolled in Public School||13,929||81.0%|
|Enrolled in Private School||1,739||10.1%|
|Not Enrolled in School||1,535||8.9%|
Schools in ZIP Code 30349
- State Charter Schools- Georgia Cyber Academy, Clayton County School District, Fulton County School District, Department of Juvenile Justice School District, and Private are among the educational options available in ZIP Code 30349.
- Throughout ZIP code 30349, there are a total of 20 separate elementary schools and high schools with mailing addresses.
- Georgia Cyber Academy is located at 503 Oak Pl, Suite 540 in Atlanta, Georgia 30349.
- The following grades are available: other/combined or ungraded.
- The following districts are available: State Charter Schools- Georgia Cyber Academy Northcutt Elementary School 5451 W Fayetteville Rd College Park, GA 30349.
- Elementary School District: Clayton County School District North Clayton Middle School 5517 W Fayetteville Rd College Park, GA 30349 Grade Level: Primary/Elementary School District: Clayton County School District Middle/Elementary School District: Clayton County School District Grade Level: Middle/Elementary Nolan Elementary School is located at 2725 Creel Road in College Park, Georgia.
- Fulton County School District is a primary and elementary school district in Georgia.
- Lee Elementary School is located at 4600 Scarborough Road in College Park, Georgia.
Fulton County School District is a primary and elementary school district in Georgia.Kindergarten through third grade Bethune Elementary School is located at 5925 Old Carriage Dr in College Park, Georgia 30349.The school is part of the Fulton County School District.Camp Creek Middle School is located at 4345 Welcome All Road SW in Camp Creek.30349 Atlanta, Georgia Middle/Elementary School District: Fulton County School District Grade Level: Middle/Elementary Mcnair Middle School is located at 2800 Burdett Road in College Park, Georgia 30349.
- It is a middle/elementary school in the Fulton County School District.
- Feldwood Elementary School is located at 5790 Feldwood Road in College Park, Georgia.
- Atlanta Youth Detention Center 5651 Stonewall Tell Rd College Park, GA 30349 Grade Level: Primary/Elementary School District: Fulton County School District Grade Level: High/Secondary District: Department of Juvenile Justice School District North Clayton High School 1525 Norman Dr College Park, GA 30349 Grade Level: High/Secondary District: Clayton County School District Banneker High School 5935 Feldwood Rd College Park, GA 30349 Grade Level: High/Secondary District: Department of Juvenile Justice School District North Clayton High School 1525 Norman Dr College Park, GA 30349 Fulton County School District is a high/secondary school district in Atlanta, Georgia.
Fulton County, GA – Georgia ZIP Codes
|Data Last Updated: March 1, 2022|
FULTON County, GA Covers 84 ZIP Codes
|ZIP Code||Classification||City||Population||Timezone||Area Code(s)|
|ZIP Code 30004||General||Alpharetta||53,033||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30005||General||Alpharetta||34,442||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30009||General||Alpharetta||13,722||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30022||General||Alpharetta||64,359||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30023||P.O. Box||Alpharetta||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30075||General||Roswell||52,573||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30076||General||Roswell||42,678||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30077||P.O. Box||Roswell||Eastern||678|
|ZIP Code 30097||General||Duluth||41,715||Eastern||678/770/470|
|ZIP Code 30098||Unique||Duluth||Eastern||678/770/470|
|ZIP Code 30213||General||Fairburn||29,384||Eastern||770|
|ZIP Code 30268||General||Palmetto||9,090||Eastern||770|
|ZIP Code 30272||P.O. Box||Red Oak||Eastern||770/404/678|
|ZIP Code 30291||General||Union City||21,010||Eastern||770|
|ZIP Code 30301||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30302||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30303||General||Atlanta||5,934||Eastern||404/470/678|
|ZIP Code 30304||General||Atlanta||Eastern||470|
|ZIP Code 30305||General||Atlanta||22,999||Eastern||470/404/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30306||General||Atlanta||22,246||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30307||General||Atlanta||18,004||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30308||General||Atlanta||15,413||Eastern||404/470/678|
|ZIP Code 30309||General||Atlanta||21,845||Eastern||404/470/678|
|ZIP Code 30310||General||Atlanta||26,912||Eastern||404/678|
|ZIP Code 30311||General||Atlanta||32,218||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30312||General||Atlanta||19,360||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30313||General||Atlanta||9,495||Eastern||404/470/678|
|ZIP Code 30314||General||Atlanta||22,020||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30315||General||Atlanta||33,857||Eastern||404/678|
|ZIP Code 30316||General||Atlanta||31,110||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30318||General||Atlanta||49,736||Eastern||770/678/404/470|
|ZIP Code 30320||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/770/678|
|ZIP Code 30321||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/770/678|
|ZIP Code 30324||General||Atlanta||24,267||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30325||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30326||General||Atlanta||4,802||Eastern||470/404/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30327||General||Atlanta||22,208||Eastern||770/678/404/470|
|ZIP Code 30328||General||Atlanta||30,348||Eastern||678/770/404/470|
|ZIP Code 30331||General||Atlanta||54,094||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30332||Unique||Atlanta||2,970||Eastern||404/470/678|
|ZIP Code 30334||General||Atlanta||1||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30336||General||Atlanta||971||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30337||General||Atlanta||11,505||Eastern||404/470/770/678|
|ZIP Code 30342||General||Atlanta||29,879||Eastern||404/678/770/470|
|ZIP Code 30343||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30344||General||Atlanta||31,776||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30348||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30349||General||Atlanta||67,602||Eastern||770/404/678|
|ZIP Code 30350||General||Atlanta||34,740||Eastern||770/678/404|
|ZIP Code 30353||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30354||General||Atlanta||14,857||Eastern||404/470/770/678|
|ZIP Code 30355||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30357||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30358||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30361||General||Atlanta||Eastern||404/678/470/770|
|ZIP Code 30363||General||Atlanta||2,680||Eastern||470|
|ZIP Code 30364||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30368||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30369||General||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30370||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30371||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30374||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30375||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30377||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30378||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 30380||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30384||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30385||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30388||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30392||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30394||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30396||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 30398||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31106||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31126||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31131||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31136||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404|
|ZIP Code 31139||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31150||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31156||P.O. Box||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31192||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31193||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31195||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
|ZIP Code 31196||Unique||Atlanta||Eastern||404/470/678/770|
FULTON, GA Demographic Information
* The 2010 Census provided the demographic information.
|Total population of FULTON County, GA||920,581|
|Male population of FULTON County, GA||448,267|
|Female population of FULTON County, GA||472,314|
|Median age (years)||34.2|
|Median age (Male)||33.3|
|Median age (Female)||35|
|Family households (families)||209,215|
|Average household size for FULTON County, GA||2.36|
|Average family size of FULTON County, GA||3.15|
|Total housing units for FULTON County, GA||437,105|
Gigabit Internet Service in Atlanta, GA
Your internet. Even faster. Mesh Wi-Fi included.
- Fast and dependable internet connection
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- round-the-clock customer care
- no data limitations
- no yearly contracts
- no installation fees
To the city that’s all love, we say thank you for your hustle.
It’s all worth it because of the music and art that you wonderful Atlantans produce. To reiterate what has already been stated, we are really happy to be able to keep your beautiful city connected. Discover our locations around the city of Atlanta, including Midtown and Old Fourth Ward, Buckhead, nearby cities, and other areas.
Gigabit uploads and downloads are what we are talking about.
You’ll get stable internet that you can rely on because it has (much) fewer outages than cable internet.
Allowing everyone to use all of their gadgets at the same time is encouraged.
No data caps.
Your data should be completely unrestricted. That’s exactly how it is.
No hidden fees.
Simple and easy pricing: $70 per month. 2
There are no yearly contracts. No, I’m not kidding.
What can you do with gigabit internet?A whole lot.
- Allow everyone to go about their business on the internet without being interrupted.
- That means you can stream nonstop, learn online, work out, play games, and video chat all at the same time—without pausing.
- When you have gigabit uploads, you won’t have to worry about being the person who is always ″cutting out″ of meetings and then apologizing for the poor quality of your internet connection..
- Even if your workplace is on your sofa, your internet connection should be up to the task.
- More information may be found here.
- When you can’t see someone in person, you should be able to see them on the internet—and in real-life quality, if that’s what you want.
- This implies that there will be no freezing or skipping.
- It’s a proven truth that the phrase ″Sorry, we lost track of you!″ is really depressing.
You’ve got a smart doorbell, a smart fridge, two smart TVs, a few tablets, cameras, monitors, a smart bike, a smart thermostat, smart security devices, a voice-activated light system (which is quite awesome), and a whole bunch more stuff.When you have a job, you have access to a lot of online resources.Alternatively, should we say, ″more frags, less lag?″ Whether you’re going on a raid or caring to your virtual farm, this type of internet was almost built for gaming in its simplicity.What is digital life without the ability to stream?(It’s probably more productive, but it’s also far less enjoyable.) You can watch anything and everything on the internet, even live television.
- And you won’t have to worry about buffering while you’re using a gigabyte.
- It’s just a never-ending stream.
- And you already know what it means: you’ll be in need of more food.
- More information may be found here.
Turns out, people don’t mind calling us.
- Because we are humans, not machines, we will pick up the phone as soon as possible and engage in a genuine discussion with you.
- We won’t keep you waiting since we value your time and respect your privacy.
- Customer service and technical support have been recognized as PCMag’s Best Customer Service and Technical Support, and it is critical that we maintain this distinction.
- One thing is always certain: our internet is entirely focused on you and your needs.
- We hope you will never need to contact us.
- However, if something isn’t working properly, please contact us immediately.
- Alternatively, you can write us an email.
- Alternatively, you may talk with us.
Alternatively, you may DM us.You may communicate in whatever way you like.
Your home phone. Done the internet way.
- Take everything you enjoy about having a landline phone, but leave off the ″land″ portion.
- and include new functions made feasible by the internet.
- You may choose who can contact you and when they can call you using privacy settings.
- You can also convert your voicemails to emails or texts and forward your calls to any of your devices.
- And don’t be concerned about being locked into a contract—you can just add it to your internet plan for $10/month.
- 2Learn more about
Find a Google Fiber neighborhood
- Alpharetta, Avondale Estates, Brookhaven, Chamblee, Clarkston, College Park, Decatur, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Point, Kennesaw, Lithia Springs, Lithonia, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Stone Mountain, and Tucker are some of the cities in the metro Atlanta area.
- We’re working hard to expand Google Fiber service to new neighborhoods in Atlanta.
- Please input your address in the ″Check availability″ box at the top of this page in order to see whether or not you are eligible to sign up for Google Fiber service.
- If your address is not currently eligible, you may enter your email address to be notified when it becomes eligible.
- When you sign up for our 1 Gig plan, you’ll enjoy upload and download speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second, or 1000 megabits per second.
- We provide download speeds of up to 2 gigabits per second (2000 megabits per second) and upload rates of up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 megabits per second).
- In Atlanta, our 1 Gig plan is available for $70 per month*.
- Our 2 Gig package is available for $100/month*.
- A monthly cost of $10* (plus applicable taxes and fees) can be added to your package to include home phone service.
Yes.Your internet package includes high-speed Wi-Fi, allowing you to use all of your devices across your whole residence.
New Construction Homes For Sale in Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, the state capital of Georgia, is a bustling metropolis recognized for its vibrant history and culture, creative energies, and year-round entertainment for people of all ages, regardless of the weather.
- The Atlanta metropolitan region, which is located in Northwestern Georgia, is home to more than six million people.
- There are several reasons to be enthusiastic about living in the Atlanta region, including world-class museums, championship sports teams, and a thriving nightlife.
- Our new homes are strategically placed across Atlanta to give you and your family with a diverse range of options for entertainment and recreation.
- MARTA, Atlanta’s public transportation system; the Atlanta Streetcar; and six interstate roads make it simple to go to any interesting place.
- Visit one of the many beautiful and luxury Toll Brothers homes in the Atlanta, Georgia region and begin living a life filled with excitement and adventure for the whole family.
Neighborhoods & Communities in the Atlanta, Georgia Area
- Throughout the greater Atlanta, Georgia area, our Toll Brothers homes and communities are in ideal locations.
- We develop communities that put your family in a convenient location to enjoy all Atlanta has to offer, while also giving you the option of living right in the heart of the city or in one of the more elite suburbs such as Decatur.
- Downtown Atlanta, the city’s cultural and economic heart, is where your family will find some of the most popular sights and activities that Atlanta has to offer, all within walking distance of one another.
- The Atlanta area’s plethora of museums, which can be found across the city and include the High Museum of Art, the Atlanta History Center, and the kid-friendly World of Coca-Cola, provide educational and entertaining experiences for visitors of all ages.
- The ATL Cruzers are a fun option to seeing everything that Atlanta has to offer on foot or via public transportation.
- Atlanta new construction homes by Toll Brothers are built in neighborhoods that offer a premium lifestyle, making them ideal for settling into your new home in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Living in Atlanta’s outlying districts allows you to be close to the city’s central business sector while still enjoying a more tranquil environment.
- Suburban Atlanta towns are located a short distance outside of the city and provide a variety of activities in and around the area.
These ideal suburban sites provide access to history and culture through museums such as the Fernbank Museum and the Michael and Carlos Museum, which highlight Egyptian antiquities and stories, among other world-renowned exhibitions, in addition to other world-class attractions.Stone Mountain Park is a great place for outdoor activity, and the whole family can have a day of fun in the fresh air by hiking through it.For stunning skyline views and the world’s longest running laser display, you may either hike up the mountain or be transported there in the Summit Skyride, a high-speed cable car, or take the train up.The right new construction house in the Atlanta, Georgia region with expansive floor plans and luxurious amenities is available from Toll Brothers, no matter what your lifestyle requires.
What to Expect Living in Atlanta, Georgia
- When it comes to the Atlanta region, the expectations are high, as are the temperatures.
- Because of the warm summers and short winters, outdoor exploring is both possible and enjoyable.
- In the summer, visitors may relax at Jonesboro Beach, which is located at Clayton County International Park, which is ideally located near the city of Atlanta and its suburbs.
- Water parks and sand beaches are available for the whole family to enjoy.
- Indoor and outdoor playgrounds, fishing and biking are also available, as is a delicious supper at one of the picnic spots.
- Winter in Atlanta is normally from November through February, and it provides a wealth of chances for outdoor recreation.
- A visit to Six Flags Holiday World will provide the entire family with a winter paradise replete with a Smore’s Village, candlelight carousel, and the Bad Bob Humbug comedy act.
- Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain is another another place for Christmas pleasure, complete with festive music, beautiful lights, stunning displays, and tubing, among other things.
There are a variety of seasonal activities that may be enjoyed by the whole family regardless of the weather.Moreover, no matter where your family choose to travel, transportation throughout the region is made simple by the presence of six interstate highways.Despite the fact that there are several reasons to remain in the Atlanta region throughout the year, the Hartfield Jackson International Airport, the world’s busiest airport, is only 10 miles south of downtown Atlanta, making travel to and from the city a breeze.Toll Brothers’ luxurious new homes in Atlanta provide your family with everything they need to live comfortably in a luxurious new home built by Toll Brothers.Atlanta has endless opportunities for family fun as well as a thriving economy that includes numerous Fortune 1000 companies located within the city limits.
Places and Activities in the Atlanta Area
- The activities in The Peach City are a boon to the local economy.
- After a long day of travelling with the family, exquisite dining establishments can be found all around the Atlanta region, where you can have a wonderful and relaxing supper.
- Ponce City Market offers a diverse range of neighborhood favorites at the produce market and dining hall, which includes over thirty establishments.
- After fueling up, take the family to the roof, where they may enjoy skyline views, an amusement park, cocktail bars, a beer garden, and mini golf, among other things.
- It’s hard to find someone more enthusiastic about sports than Atlanta sports fans, which is fitting in a city established on a passion for living.
- There are four prominent teams to support for in Atlanta—the Falcons, Hawks, Brewer et al.
- as well as Atlanta United—so get your sports apparel ready.
- No matter what your family’s hobbies are, there is something to keep everyone entertained across the whole Atlanta, Georgia region.
In the greater Atlanta region, take a look at some of our new build homes for sale in ideal locations that offer a lifestyle your family will enjoy.
Sort by Home or Amenity Type in Atlanta
Atlanta Local Phone Numbers
- When your local company presence isn’t enough to reach your clients, Nextiva puts you where they are.
- Atlanta is the state’s most populous metropolitan region, and it encompasses the four area codes of 404, 470, 678, and 770.
- Additionally, the population was slightly under 600,000 according to the 2010 census, with the whole population of the surrounding metropolitan area estimated to be around 5.6 million in 2017.
- Atlanta is one of the largest and most lucrative cities in the United States, ranking roughly around 18th with a GDP of more than $320 billion, according to the most current estimates.
- There has been recent acknowledgement of the Summer Olympic Games in 1996, as well as the Olympics held in 1966, among other things.
- The population of Atlanta, Georgia, area codes 404, 470, 678, and 770, which is a highly varied region, has a lot to gain by the presence of these area codes.
- Within both Fulton and DeKalb Counties, there are several companies positioned up and down the length and breadth of all industries from one end of the city to the other of the municipal boundaries.
- Over the past half century, the city has seen significant social and economic growth as a result of its role in the deep south movement in the 1960s and 1970s.
With the passage into the twenty-first century, there has been significant development in the small business administration in the Atlanta area, as evidenced by the number of enterprises that have joined the region and the rate at which they are expanding.A number of organizations and businesses, including the Atlanta Business League, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, the Small Business Administration, the Intown Business Center, Small Business Services, Business Furniture America, the Small Business Development Center, Orange Business Services, the Business Broker Network, Midtown Business Association Inc., Regus Business Center 2102, the United States Small Business Administration Southeast, Catapult New Business, the Lockton Company, and one of the nation’s busiest airports, all play a role.
- When you move from business retail to normal retail and beyond, you’ll find an even bigger number of business service firms, networking services, the Scheller College of Business, the Atlanta Business Chronicle, and hundreds of more businesses to choose from.
- There is a lot to gain in technology from both improvement and start-up companies, as can be shown with the advantages of the digital VoIP service.
- There are several factors to consider, including the ability to integrate this digital VoIP service into your company’s operations, if an overall move will be performed, and whether or not a new office will be established.
- It is fantastic to know that your firm will reap benefits from its presence in the Atlanta region, and there are also benefits to be acquired from the inclusion of a phone number for Atlanta locations prior to the establishment of those facilities.
Nextiva digital phone system benefits include:
- Local Business Presence is important. Having an Atlanta, GA phone number allows you to make and receive calls from anywhere in the globe.
- Price structure that is straightforward and inexpensive, with no hidden expenses
- Activation is immediate. It is simple to get started. Simply select a business phone number and specify where you’d like the calls to be forwarded to
- Nextiva voip phone services usually contain powerful basic PBX capabilities like as voicemail, call forwarding, and multiple extensions, as well as a variety of other functions.
- There is never a need for specialized equipment.
- System updates are simple and allow for easy tweaks and growth.
Experience the Nextiva Difference
- The Nextiva phone benefits that they can provide for your business in Atlanta area codes 404, 470, 678, and 770 are numerous and may be shown in the following diagram: In addition to the expansion and development of your company’s presence in the area, there are other technological advantages to using a digital phone from anywhere in the nation.
- You get access to the most up-to-date technology in PBX services like as voicemail, call-forwarding, numerous extensions, and many more without incurring excessively high phone costs.
- While there is much more to consider when it comes to the digital VoIP services provided by the Nextiva system, it is comforting to know that your business phone numbers will be able to change in response to the activities of every member of your team.
- Operation from each and every place globally, whether standard or traveling, are among the features of your digital VoIP services with Nextiva, which offer both basic and advanced characteristics such as operation from any and every location worldwide, whether standard or traveling.
- A local business presence may be established by any firm, no matter how large or small it is, regardless of its actual location.
- From the start of using the Nextiva VoIP system, you will have access to straightforward and cheap pricing levels.
- Because of the adaptability of the Nextiva VoIP system, it has the potential to be easily upgraded as necessary during periods of adjustment and expansion.
- These capabilities allow you to work from any location, whether it’s at home, in the office, or on the road.
Communication with consumers, coworkers, vendors, and other parties is made easier with Nextiva’s constantly dependable network.With access to high-quality, reasonably priced services, there is never a need to compromise on the quality of communication within and beyond the organization.While it is possible to select certain services to satisfy specific business requirements, it is also possible to scale the size of a company’s Nextiva system to fit the company’s identity.It doesn’t matter how many extensions are required on-site, how many are transmitted to staff, or anything else; the Nextiva system can always be tailored to meet current requirements.In addition, it is always possible to make updates, upgrades, and modifications as needed.
- The Auto Attendant is a key aspect of the Nextiva system, and it has the capability of assisting both small and large enterprises in a variety of ways.
- It acts as an automated receptionist, allowing callers to choose their individual recipient on the spot when they dial the number.
- The simplicity with which the receptionist duty may be performed in major corporations is enhanced, while the professional look of smaller businesses and start-ups is enhanced as well.
- Another important feature of the Nextiva system is the Nextiva App, which allows workers to use their company phone from any device, including a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
The use of this app facilitates access to conference calls, voicemail to email, call recording, and a variety of other PBX services available inside the Nextiva system.Nextiva is a corporate phone number porting service that makes it simple to transfer most existing phone numbers to any company system, allowing for quick and smooth switching, additions, and other modifications.In addition, the Nextiva platform is simple to use and provides for control of users, features, and billing from any location with an internet connection or smartphone.
In order to better understand company-wide business trends, the organization uses the Nextiva platform to monitor real-time activity, identify patterns, compare call data, and develop bespoke business reports, all of which are powered by the Nextiva platform.If you have any concerns or need assistance, the Nextiva support staff is always there to assist you, whether it’s through live technical support or customer care, or through their fantastic how-to training films.No matter what happens, the dependable Nextiva system assures company continuity by automatically redirecting calls to predetermined phone lines, even in the case of power outages or natural catastrophes.Nextiva’s internal security measures are also in place to ensure the protection of all client data by ensuring that only approved traffic is allowed to access the Nextiva cloud.
- Amazing Service® serves as the basis or the foundational element of the Nextiva system.
- Amazing Service® is a promise that is kept and delivered to every client on a consistent basis.
- Customers’ calls are always answered on the second ring as a result of Nextiva support being accessible around the clock to answer inquiries and fulfill requests.
- The Nextiva staff is here to assist you with all of your customer service and support requirements.
We’ve got your back.
It is not for nothing that we have earned the title ″Amazing Service.″ Our award-winning, courteous, and knowledgeable support HUMANS are all based in-house and ready to assist you and your expanding company. Stefany V. has been working with Nextiva since 2018.
Now is a good time to talk. We are devoted to your development and to providing you with the tools and resources you need to run a successful business. We guarantee to be at your side and to be there when you require us. There is no pressure to make a purchase.
Area Code 404 – Info and Interactive Map (2015)
|List of All Zipcodes in Area Code 404|
|Zip Code||Postal City||County||Metro Area||State|
|Zip Code 30002||Avondale Estates||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30021||Clarkston||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30030||Decatur||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30033||Decatur||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30034||Decatur||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30035||Decatur||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30083||Stone Mountain||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30288||Conley||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30303||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30308||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30310||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30313||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30314||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30315||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30317||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30318||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30319||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30322||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30326||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30327||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30331||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30337||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30345||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30344||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30324||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30328||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30305||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30307||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30079||Scottdale||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30363||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30311||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30316||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30297||Forest Park||Clayton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30330||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30336||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30342||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30354||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30306||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30032||Decatur||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30334||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30309||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30312||Atlanta||Fulton||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30329||Atlanta||DeKalb||Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30370||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31119||Atlanta||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30378||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30384||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30301||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31107||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30072||Pine Lake||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30036||Decatur||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31195||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30302||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30353||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31150||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30369||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30364||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30321||Atlanta||Clayton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31139||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30304||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30320||Atlanta||Clayton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30396||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30355||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30359||Atlanta||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30348||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31196||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30368||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30371||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30377||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30357||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31131||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30037||Decatur||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30343||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30298||Forest Park||Clayton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 31145||Atlanta||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30031||Decatur||DeKalb||Georgia|
|Zip Code 39901||Atlanta||Fulton||Georgia|
|Zip Code 30361||Atl|