Lobby Hours Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Most of the United States Post Office follow its operating time in the above mention timetable. What time does United States Post Office open Saturday? In Saturday USPS reduce its few hours and open at 8:00 AM/9:00 AM and close at 12:00 PM/1:00 PM. Every Saturday they operate 4 to 5 hours a day.
Is the post office open on Sundays?
However, there are two key exceptions that allow some Sunday post office hours: Some locations have Sunday post office hours on the two Sundays before Christmas Day each year. Due to the increase in mail processing during the holidays, some locations opt to open on these two Sundays. There are post offices location inside of various retail stores.
How do I view the hours of operation of a post office?
A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
What are the opening timings of post office on Saturday in India?
Generally, Post Office opening timings is 9.00 am to 5.00 pm in all the Indian post office situated across India. Every Post Office opens at 9’O clock and closes at 5’O clock on each day except sunday and postal holidays. It means, post office timings on Saturday is the same like other week days.
What is the best time to finish my postal work?
Finish your postal work before lunch, because after the lunch break, the post office will get crowded as compare to before lunchtime. Indian Post offices are open daily, and they take holidays only on some special days. That list is given here.
What time does the post office close on Saturday UK?
Post offices are usually open from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, and until 12:30pm on Saturday.
Does the post office work on weekends?
Yes, USPS delivers on Saturday.
Priority Mail & Priority Mail Express items might be delivered on Saturdays. However, the delivery of first-class mail, media mail products, and standard post aren’t specified.
Is the UK Post Office open on Sundays?
Yes they’re generally closed on Sundays, but the hours on other days vary from branch to branch – some open as early as 8.30 in the morning, some will open until 6.30, some open Saturday afternoons and some close for lunch.
Is post office open on second Saturday in India?
All branches of the Post Office bank operate on all weekdays except Sundays. However, the bank remains closed for two Saturdays that is second and fourth of every month.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
What time do post offices usually close?
The opening hours of US Postal Service offices vary wildly depending on where you live. Most locations open at 8am or 8.30am, but some close at 10am, others at 12.30pm and some branches shut at 4pm Monday to Friday.
What is the British post office called?
1660 saw the establishment of the General Letter Office in the restored Kingdom of England, which would later become the General Post Office (GPO).
Does post come on a Saturday?
Among the benefits we offer are: Nationwide network for collection and delivery. Parcel acceptance six days a week with extended cut-off times. Saturday and evening deliveries.
|Standard Post||Express Post|
|Saturday and evening delivery|
|Number of delivery attempts||One||Up to three|
|Standard Post||Express Post|
Is post delivered on a Saturday?
Parcels will continue to be delivered at the following times: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. Saturday (urban areas), 8am-12pm.
Does Royal Mail 48 include Saturdays?
Royal Mail does deliver on a Saturday but it depends on which part of the country you live in and what kind of mail you’re expecting. Royal Mail temporarily stopped delivering letters on Saturday last year, between May 2 and June 13, likely as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Can you post parcels on a Sunday?
Mailing on Sunday is generally a no go. There is little room for error with urgent Royal Mail parcels and certain parcel couriers the only options. The Royal Mail only offers same day delivery on urgent parcels, which is a costly option.
Is there any post today in the UK?
Deliveries are operating as normal across most of the country today. We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week.
Does Royal Mail work on Sunday?
The Royal Mail operates on a traditional schedule of Monday to Saturday, generally not delivering Mail on a Sunday, closing with most banks.
Does India post work on Saturday?
The post offices remain closed on Saturday & Gazetted holidays. Post office timings on Saturday are the same as other days. To avoid the crowd and get your work done quickly, you must know the opening times and working hours.
Is Saturday a work day in India?
In India, most of the institutions followed a six day week working day starting from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is a Holiday. Rarely, institutions like Banks, etc. Second Saturdays are holidays.
Is Sunday holiday for speed post?
Ans- In normal days,speed Post does not provide delivery on Sundays. But on special cases like festival seasons like rakee, new year special delivery will be provided on Sundays as well.
What time does the post office close on Saturday?
There is no difference in the post office Saturday hours and other day hours for the mail/letter carrier. Many people have asked that what time does the mail come on Saturday. The answer is there is no specific time for USPS mail and packages.
Does the post office still deliver on Saturday?
Christmas Day 2021 is Saturday, Dec. 25. Here is everything you need to know whether the post office, mail delivery, FedEx and UPS are open or closed on the holiday. Is there mail delivery on Christmas Day 2021? Does the mail run on Christmas? There will
Does post office work on Saturday?
Does Post Office Work On Saturday? Yes, USPS delivers on Saturday. Though USPS delivers on Saturdays, the delivery is subject to the service or mail class in use. Priority Mail & Priority Mail Express items might be delivered on Saturdays. However, the delivery of first-class mail, media mail products, and standard post aren’t specified.
What hours is the post office open?
To find out when your post office is open: Enter your location in Find a Post Office. A map will appear displaying post offices near you. Select Hours and Services. Select your desired location to view the hours of operation. Note: If you prefer to see a list of post offices instead of a map, select the List tab.
Raleigh Post Office
- NOTICE: The United States Postal Operation is a critical federal service that will continue to operate as long as practicable.
- The address is 1 Floretta Pl Rm 88 in Raleigh, NC 27676.
- Phone: (919) 420-5230 TTY: (877) 889-2457 Contact Information Telephone: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (toll-free) (275-8777) Hours of operation in the lobby Monday: 9:00 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
- (PST) Tuesday from 9:00 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday from 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.Thursday: 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m..Friday: 9:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m..Saturday from 9:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday is a closed day.
- Time for the last collection 4:00 p.m.
- on Monday On Tuesday, at 4:00pm, 4:00 p.m.
on Wednesday 4:00 p.m.on Thursday Friday at 4:00 p.m.Saturday, at 1:00 p.m.Sunday is a closed day.* This facility does not handle applications for or renewals of United States passports.
Check out the local locations listed below.To find out more about our holiday schedule, change of address, hold mail/stop delivery, PO Box rents and costs, or available jobs, please see our Links page.Please contact us to double-check the details.Is there something wrong with this?Please let us know here.Wake County is located in the state of North Carolina.
- *Postal staff do not read the comments that are posted below.
- Please refrain from posting any personal information.
- My normal postman was out of the office yesterday, and his substitute must have been under time constraints, since I witnessed her pull up to my mailbox and actually chuck my (size big flat rate) parcel out the window and into the ground near my mailbox, which I found very amusing.
- Surely, this is not in accordance with procedure!
- a year and a half ago merlin’s response Hello Please see the attachments for photographs of a very precious and priceless bespoke archery bow that my daughter returned to me.
- Since then, the bow maker has passed away and they are no longer in production.
I got the bow from an Italian bowmaker 17 years ago, and it has been out of production ever since.This model was only produced for a single year and is not available for purchase in the United States.It means a great deal to me because I’ve used it to win two national archery championships.She shipped it to you on November 23rd, with insurance, from your address.It’s hard to describe my disappointment when the delivery arrived in Colorado and I went to sign for it only to see a pink sticker on the box stating that the contents were missing.
Take a look at the snapshot.My daughter and I have both attempted to submit a claim online, but the system has refused to let us.I’ve been trying to figure out where the pink sticker was placed on the package because the label clearly states how much the product weighs while it’s being shipped.
- Before my bow is taken to a facility in Georgia where it will be auctioned off, I want to locate it before it is shipped there.
- The notion that anything like this may happen is terrifying.
- There is no way to replace or acquire another one like it with money.
Upon approaching your facility to inquire whether they might have discovered it, a lady quickly accused my daughter of stealing, which was not the case at all.My daughter never once remarked that she believed it had been stolen; rather, she inquired as to whether or not it had been recovered.My daughter was called a number of derogatory names by the woman behind the counter, who only served to exacerbate an already difficult situation.I’m writing this email with a shattered heart, and I implore you to kindly look into the possibility that someone along the delivery route may have discovered and returned my bow.Please assist me in locating my particular bow.
Thank you so much for your assistance.RITA B SHARROCK responded 3 months ago 1 I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE DISCONNECT HAPPENED.It is a shame that no one is attempting to improve the situation at this post office.WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS THAT FOR A LETTER TO SIT FOR MORE THAN A DAY WHEN IT IS GOING TO A PO BOX IS RIDICULOUS.As much as I despise saying that, ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE FIRED AND REPLACED.a year and a half ago Anne Ashley’s response The worst part is that every parcel delivered to this location gets lost for several weeks.
You’re a bunch of scumbags.Four weeks after the holiday season, we are only now receiving Christmas cards.For several weeks, two distinct parcels had been misplaced at this location.This location is known as the f’inblack hole.1 year ago today Frank Holroyd’s response My parcel has been sitting in Raleigh for the past 12 days, and no one has responded to my emails or phone messages.
- This has been extremely annoying, and I will never deal with the USPS again.
- Florreta responded about a year ago.
- Sat, November 14th, 20 1 The worst post office I’ve ever seen!
- I waited in line for 25 minutes to ship a package, and when I arrived to the desk, I was informed the box was too big.
- Despite the fact that I checked it up online and purchased the box based on the size that the internet indicated was accurate.
- The postal worker was well aware that it was a national mailing and that I had filled out a customs form, which he promptly handed over to me.
- I returned on Saturday, stood in line for 37 minutes, and was told that foreign mail could not be delivered on Saturday and would have to be held until Monday.
- He informed me that I would have to return throughout the week and that foreign mail had to be sent out by 1:45 pm M-F, which means I will have to be at the post office from 9 a.m.
- to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday, essentially to ship this parcel and ensure that it is delivered on time.
- Despite the fact that I was successful in getting the cargo shipped, his attitude simply made things worse.
- There are other post offices, so I won’t bother returning.
- 1 year ago today Curt 1’s response I ship and receive a large number of items on a regular basis, and they all appear to be stuck in Raleigh for days at a time.
- Perhaps you require a second Post Master.
There’s a lot of turnover in your company.1 year ago today Debgolf’s response On Saturday, the postal worker who brought my huge shipment of paper towels failed to pick up the box and instead left it on the ground beside the mailbox!What a waste of time, and what a farce!This is something that should be brought to the attention of the postal worker that delivers to the Leadmine Rd.neighborhood!Please feel free to use my mailing address!
- 1 year ago today Tammy Tuck’s response On June 17, 2019, I paid a personal visit to the United States Postal Service (USPS) facility at 1 FlorettaPlace because a letter that had been mailed on June 6, 2019, had not been delivered to its intended recipient.
- The letter arrived eight days late.
- I double-checked with the company to be sure the letter had been delivered.
- I also checked with the addressee to be sure they had not received the correspondence.
- The front desk postal worker directed me to Keisha, who could be reached at 919-420-5227.
- Additionally, the front desk clerk sent Keisha a fax and an email, instructing Keishia to contact myself, the customer.
When I called 919-420-5226 on June 17, 2019, June 18, 2019, June 20, 2019, and June 21, 2019, I received no response.There was no answer, and I was unable to leave a message for the person who answered.Despite the fact that Keisha holds the position of supervisor, I never received a phone call from her.
- Bad and unexceptional customer service is being provided, and she should be given a poor performance review.
- Having learned more about the United States Postal Service, I now understand why customers are disappointed with the services provided.
- response from 2 years ago Philip Rosenow is a well-known author.
2600 Glenwood Ave Apts is where I now reside.Almost every day, a number of pieces of undeliverable mail are collected and deposited in the center area.I’m not afraid about missing junk mail, but I am anxious about losing bills!3 years ago today Reply Laura Vincent is a woman who lives in the United States.I am really dissatisfied with the United States Postal Service.First and foremost, on Monday, April 23, 2018, I received a form to accept a certified letter, which I completed and sent to my mailbox along with my signature on it.
In addition, I went online using the web URL provided on the reverse of the form.I indicated on the internet that I would receive it on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018.My certified letter has not yet been delivered to me.It’s possible that the letter contains important information about a deceased relative.I attempted to call the Ral.
- post office multiple times, but was unsuccessful each time.
- WHERE and WHEN will I be able to pick up my package?
I will take this situation to a higher level, and there will be no excuses!.Response: 3 years ago Diae Phillips has a score of two.What should I do if someone steals my check out of my mailbox and I want to file a complaint?
- a year ago*postallocations.com is not a part of or linked with the official United States Postal Service website (USPS).
Is the Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) runs on weekdays, and most people have a fairly basic understanding of how it operates.
- Is the post office, on the other hand, open on Saturday and Sunday?
- If so, what are the hours of operation for the post office on Saturday and Sunday?
- What choices are available to you if you have a package to mail but are unable to make it to the post office during business hours throughout the week?
- All of those queries have been answered in this section.
Is The Post Office Open on Saturday and Sunday?
- The post office in your neighborhood is open Monday through Friday.
- In other words, there’s no question that you can go to your local post office to send something or check your PO Box on a weekday without a problem (unless it happens to be a holiday.) Weekends, on the other hand, are different.
- Some post office sites are closed entirely on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Other sites are open on Saturdays and Sundays, but not on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The hours of operation for post offices that are open on Saturdays are frequently different from those of their weekday counterparts.
- Furthermore, there are several deviations to the typical weekend hours, such as during the Christmas season and at post office sites located within other retail businesses, which are shown below.
Some Post Offices Are Open Saturdays
- The hours of operation for post offices vary from one place to another. This is especially true when it comes to the hours of operation on Saturday. Some stores aren’t even open for business at all. Many are only open for a limited number of hours on Saturdays, and often close sooner than they do on weekdays. On Saturdays, a small number of businesses may be open during regular business hours. There isn’t a single response that can be applied universally to every situation. To find out if your local post office is open on Saturdays, you’ll have to contact them directly to learn more. You can find out the hours of operation for post office locations near you by using the online USPS finder. In a search within a mile of my own zip code, I discovered three sites with the following hours: M-F: 9 – 5, Sat: 9–4, Sun: closed
- M-F: 8 – 6, Sat: 8–3, Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 1 pm – 3 pm and 3:15 – 5 pm, Sat and Sun: closed
- M-F: 3:15
- Instead of saying that all three of the sites nearest to me were closed on Sundays, I’ll put it this way: On Saturdays, two stores were open, with their doors closing one hour and three hours earlier than they did on weekdays, respectively.
- I, on the other hand, conducted a search within 5 miles of my parents’ residence and discovered that, of the seven possible places, only one was open on Saturdays.
- Obviously, the USPS budget and post office hours differ significantly from one location to the next.
The Post Office is Closed on Sundays
- Sundays are the only days that almost all post offices are closed. The primary purpose for this is to lower operational expenses. In other words, the United States Postal Service saves money by shutting all of its locations one day a week. Some Sunday post office hours are permitted, however, due to two major exclusions. These include: On the two Sundays before Christmas Day each year, several post offices are open on Sundays for the convenience of their customers. Since mail processing increases over the holidays, some post offices choose to remain open on these two Sundays
- there are post offices located within a variety of retail establishments, for example. In certain cases, there are post offices that are open seven days a week. You may be able to discover Sunday post office hours at such places as a result.
Post Office Closed for Holidays
- The United States Postal Service respects federal holiday schedules. As a result, they will be closed on the following days in the year 2021: The following holidays are observed: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (they will be closed on Monday, July 5th in observance, as they were already closed on Sunday, July 4th)
- Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. (Because Christmas falls on a Saturday, many post office sites will close on Christmas Eve in honor of the holiday, particularly those that do not maintain regular Saturday post hours.)
Does The Post Office Deliver Mail on The Weekends?
If you check your mail on a regular basis, you may already be aware of the answer to this question.Six days a week, the United States Postal Service distributes mail to its customers.As a result, you will continue to receive mail in your mailbox on Saturdays.
Mail is not delivered to customers on Sundays by the post office, though.You should mail your employees’ paystubs before the weekends and holiday periods if you need to send them out during those times.in order to avoid inconveniences and complaints
- What is the most reliable online source for stamp purchases?
- What Is the Cost of a Stamp? Where can I get postage stamps after hours?
- What are the current postage rates?
It is with great pleasure that Paystub maker brings you this blog.If you are unable to make it to the Post Office to pick up your paystub, you may create one online using a printable paystub generator.A convenient and simple option for all of your paystub printing requirements!
Author Alexa Mason is the blogger behind the website Single Moms Income.She also works as a personal finance freelance writer and an internet business owner.Visit her on Facebook and Pinterest, where she will be interacting with you.
Post Office timings, working hours, lunch time on Saturday [today]
Postal service hours- Hello there, folks.We are aware that the Indian Post Office network has already been built throughout India, but do you know the Post office opening and closing times, as well as the Post office lunchtime, among other things?If not, you may get information about Indian Post Office working hours in India, including post office hours on Saturday, post office hours today, and post office hours on other weekdays, here.
Indian Post Office Timings (opening time Monday to Saturday)
Most Indian post offices are open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, and this is true for all of the country’s post offices.Every Post Office, with the exception of Sundays and postal holidays, is open from 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.
on every day save Sundays and postal holidays.This implies that the post office will be open on Saturday at the same hours as it is on other weekdays.I’ve already specified in the preceding paragraph what time the post office is open near me.For those who live in close proximity to a post office, you can go to the post office near me from Monday through Saturday to get your mail.You must be aware of the Post Office’s operating hours before making a visit.
Post office timings and working hours in Rajasthan
|Post Office Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Working Hours||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Opening Timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Lunch Hours (timings)||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Closing timings||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Monday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Tuesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Wednesday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Thursday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Friday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing on Sunday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post Office Timing Second Saturday||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Post office timing on holiday||Closed|
Post Office timings (closing) in India
The post office closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. Every single post office shutters its doors at five o’clock in the evening. If you want to use the post office, you must go to the post office before 3 p.m. if you want to use the post office. Beginning at 3 o’clock, the postal crew begins closing work and shuts the post office at 5 o’clock.
Post office lunch time [timings and hours)
Lunch is served from 1.30 to 2.00 p.m. in the post office. It will take around half an hour to have lunch. If you arrive at a certain post office between the hours of 1.30 and 2.00 pm, you will have to wait to receive post office services. Due to the fact that it is lunchtime at the post office (Post office lunch timing)
Speed post timings in India Post Office?
Speed post booking hours are from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m., and they begin with the opening of the post office. It implies that customers may go to any post office and make a reservation for a rapid post item. Due to the fact that the post office is closed on Sundays and postal holidays, fast post cannot be booked.
Post Office holidays list
Monday through Friday is usually a holiday for the post office. Aside from that, there are a total of 14 postal holidays observed throughout the year. All post offices, including those on Sunday, are closed on these days. You may get a list of post office holidays in 2021 by visiting this page.
FAQs on Post Office time on Saturday
On Saturdays in India, is the post office closed, according to question #1.Answer- No, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.You may find out the Saturday Post Office hours from the paragraphs above.
Question number two: Will the Post Office be open on Saturday?Answer- Yes, in India, the post office is open on Saturdays.Do India Post employees work on Sundays?Question 3: Answer- India Post (Post Office) is closed on Sundays owing to national holidays.Each and every post office is closed on Sundays due to national holidays.
Question 04: What is the speed once the time has been set?Answer: Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m.to 3.00 p.m.
- Question 05: Is speed post available 24 hours a day?
- However, certain post office counters are open 24 hours and accept speed post bookings at any time of the day or night.
- Speed post booking is not available at all hours at the normal post office.
In general, NSH counters are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for rapid post booking.Question 06: What hour do post offices typically lock their doors each day?5.00 p.m.is the answer.The post office opening hours, post office working hours, post office lunch time, post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office working hours, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office working hours on a Saturday, indian post office timing, post office working hours on a Saturday, post office timing on a Saturday in India, post office timing today, post office open time, timing of post office, timing of post office in delhi, timing of post office in delh The post office working hours, post office working hours, post office working days, post office opening hours, post office working hours, India post working days, post office lunch time, speed post working days, and post office working days in India are all listed here.
What time does the post office open on Saturdays?In the post office, the fast post timing is the same as the India post office lunch hour.Post office working hours, post office working on Saturday, India post office working hours, India post lunch time, India post office timings, pos office working hours, post office hours, India post office timings, indian post office working days, does Indian post office work on Saturday, pos office hours, India Post Office timings, indian post office working days, is post office open on second Saturday, does post office work on Saturday, lunch time of post office.Lunchtime hours at the Indian Post Office, post office hours today, post office hours kerala, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi, post office hours on Saturday in Delhi times of the post office in India India Post Office Working Hours, Post Office Lunch Time in Delhi, Post Office Working Hours, India Post Office Working Hours Hours of operation for Saturday’s post office, India Post hours of operation, Indian Post opening hours of operation, Indian Post timings, hours of operation for a post office near me, What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?
- What time does the post office open on Sundays in my area?
- What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
- What time does the post office open on Sundays in India?
- India Post Office Hours on Saturday, India Post Office Hours on Sunday, India Post Office Hours in Chennai
Indian Post Office Timings – Daily Working Hours, Lunch Time
In a variety of ways, the Indian Postal Service is advantageous and beneficial to Indian inhabitants in general.Letters are sent and received through the post office system.The Indian Postal Department operates all of the post offices around the country.
There was a time in India when there was no post office, and people communicated by sending and receiving letters through messengers.For those who wish to send communications, this is a time-consuming and expensive method.People, on the other hand, are no longer experiencing any difficulties.In 1963, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord Dalhousie, established penny postage.Everything in India has altered as a result of what happened that day.
The Post Office is now open to provide assistance to the general public.Here you will find information about the Indian Post Office hours of operation, working hours, lunch hours, and so on.More information on the Indian Post Office may be found in the article.
- In India, the postal system is administered by the Indian government, which is a subordinate of the Ministry of communications.
- The post office was established on the 1st of October, 1854, by Lord Dalhousie, who was responsible for the introduction of the new Indian postal services.
- The Indian Postal Service is now under the control of the Government of India.
- The Post Office’s headquarters are located on Sansad Marg in New Delhi.
The post office generates a total of Rs 11,496.18 crore in income per year.In India, the postal system is organized into 23 postal circles, with the Chief Postmaster General in charge of each circle.Each circle is subdivided into areas, which are referred to as divisions.The world’s highest post office, located in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh, is at a height of 14,567 feet and is the world’s highest postal facility.
Post Offices In India
In India, there is now a post office for the general public in every town and city.The Indian Post Office provides assistance to customers in a variety of ways at an inexpensive cost.People who work in the post office do not have to spend a lot of money to conduct their jobs.
In India, the Post Office now plays an important part in both our personal and official lives and activities.Despite the fact that India has grown technologically, the postal service has managed to preserve its stability.In order to function more efficiently and effectively, the postal department has separated the Post Offices into 16 postal circles, each of which is under the supervision of the postmaster general.The post offices were divided into three groups, which were the Head post offices, the sub-post offices, and the E-D Branch Post Offices.The Indian Postal Service has provided us with the operating hours so that people may visit the post office without having to wait for long periods of time.
Indian Post Office Timings
The Indian post office is open from 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.on all days, with the exception of specific holidays, which are listed below.
In some situations, the post office’s operating hours are extended..People can visit the Indian Post Office according to the hours when it is open.The post office is closed on Sundays, with the exception of the night post offices.Apart from that, the post office was closed on holidays.The post offices are open on Saturdays as well, with the exception of Gazetted Holidays.
In some instances, such as when the government declares a holiday for one day, the post office will be closed on that particular day.
|Days||Post office Timing|
|Monday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Indian Post Office Lunch Time
It varies from circle to circle what time the Indian Post Office serves lunch.Employees take a break from their regular working hours for lunch.They have their lunch and then take a little break.
There is no activity at the post office during this period.If possible, avoid going to any Indian Post Office during their lunch hour, as this is against the law.When customers go to the restaurant at noon, they must wait.After lunch has concluded, the personnel return to their places of employment.Lunch at the Indian Post Office is from 1:30 pm to 2.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Indian Post Office Daily Work
These days, the Indian Post Office is responsible for a wide range of tasks.Mail services, money remittance, life insurance, banking services, retail services, and other similar services are available.New services and amenities are being added to all Indian post offices on a daily basis.
Through the mail service, people are now able to send and receive letters and packages.For more information about the Indian Postal Service, please visit their website.It is necessary for individuals to be aware of the correct opening and closing hours of the Indian Post Office in order to avoid queuing and finish their business effectively.Make sure to do your postal duties before lunch, because the post office will be much more packed after lunch than it was before noon.
Indian Post Office Holidays 2021
Indian post offices are open on a daily basis, with the exception of a few specific holidays. This page contains a list of those resources.
|January 26||Sunday||Republic Day|
|April 25||Sunday||Mahavir Jayanti|
|May 25||Wednesday||Buddha Purnima|
|02-10-2021||Saturday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 15||Friday||Dussehra (Vijay Dashmi)|
|October 19||Tuesday||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad(Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)|
|November 04||Thursday||Deepavali (Diwali)|
|November 19||Friday||Gurunanak Birthday|
Timesalert is a good source for further information and updates.
The stamps may be purchased at a variety of locations, including supermarkets and gas stations.When sending a letter to a British address, always include the postcode, which may be found at the Royal Mail website.Letters and postcards can be mailed first class or second class inside the United Kingdom; second-class mail is less expensive but takes a day or two longer to arrive.
The cost of postage is determined by the dimensions and weight of your letter.Visit the Royal Mail website for additional information, or take your letter or parcel to any post office for more assistance.Main post office branches provide a wide range of mail services to its customers.More remote locations, as well as bigger towns and cities, frequently have modest branches in places like newsagents, grocery stores, and general information centers to serve their customers.In many rural communities, the post office doubles as the sole store.
Saturday and Sunday hours are normally from 9 a.m.to 5:30 p.m., with some locations staying open until 12:30 p.m.Post boxes may be found in almost every city, town, and village in the United Kingdom.
- They can be either freestanding boxes or wall safes, but they are usually painted a bright red color to distinguish them from the others.
- In most cases, collections are conducted twice a day throughout the weekdays (less often on Saturdays and Sundays).
- The box has a time stamp that indicates when the last collection of the day will take place.
- Air letters are sent anywhere in the globe using the Royal Mail’s airmail service; the fee varies depending on the destination.
The journey to European cities takes an average of three days, and the journey to other locations takes between four and six days.Additionally, the Royal Mail provides an expedited airmail service known as Airsure, which is available at all post office branches.The mail is transported to its destination on the first available airplane.
Post Office bank opening time, closing time, and lunch time; here’s a complete guide
In addition to supermarkets and gas stations, stamps may be purchased from a variety of sources.Always include the postcode when writing to a British address, which may be acquired from the Royal Mail.Mail can be sent first class or second class inside the United Kingdom; first-class mail is more expensive and takes one to two days longer.
Mailing prices are determined by the size and weight of the letter you are sending out.Visit the Royal Mail website for further information, or take your letter or parcel to any post office for more clarification.Postal services are available at the main post office branches.Small branches are frequently found in newsagents, grocery stores, and general information centers in more remote locations, as well as in major cities and towns.Most rural communities have only one store, which happens to be the post office.
Mailboxes and post offices are typically open from 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and until 12:30pm on Saturday.They are closed on Sunday and Monday holidays.A post box may be found in almost every town and hamlet in the United Kingdom, including the capital, London.
- They can be either standalone boxes or wall safes, but they are usually painted a bright red color to stand out against the background.
- During the weekdays, collections are often conducted twice a day (less often on Saturdays and Sundays).
- There is a sticker on the box that indicates when the last collection of the day will be picked up.
- Air letters may be sent anywhere in the globe using the Royal Mail’s airmail service; the fee varies depending on where the letter is being sent to.
Cities in Europe are often reached in three days, and other locations are typically reached in four to six days.Additionally, the Royal Mail provides an expedited airmail service known as Airsure, which is accessible at all post office locations.To reach its destination, mail is transported on the first available airplane.
Post Office bank is the first bank that locates at Post Office. Check out the Post Office bank opening time, closing time and lunch time. Read more to know.
Its full name is India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), and it operates with the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communications.Its mission is to use all Indian post offices as access points, and postal postmen and Grameen Dak Sewaks to provide house-to-house banking services to all citizens of the country.A total of 650 branches and 3250 post offices served as access points for the bank’s first phase, which was officially launched on September 1, 2018.
The first phase has enlisted the assistance of almost ten thousand postmen.Up till January 4, 2020, the bank has gained around 1.5 crore clients across the country.
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) bank timings on weekdays (Monday to Friday)||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) timings on Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) Timings on Sunday||Bank is closed on these days|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) opening time (As of February 2020)
Customers and account holders who wish to visit the bank for banking and non-banking transactions can do so starting at 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. On Saturday, the Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) opens at the same time as it does on weekdays, which is 9:00 a.m.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) lunchtime (As of February 2020)?
Post Office bank lunch hours are from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. During this period, all employees are required to take a break from their jobs, with work only resuming after 2:30 PM. However, in order to accommodate the needs of both employees and consumers, the lunch hour has become more flexible in recent years.
|NEFT||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holidays||24×7|
|RTGS||Monday to Saturday (Except 2nd and 4th Saturday and bank holidays)||8:00 AM to 5:45 PM|
|IMPS||All Days including Sunday and Bank Holiday||24×7|
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) NEFT time (As of February 2020)?
The NEFT timing for the Post Office bank is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the NEFT time stays the same as it does on other days of the week, which is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) RTGS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank RTGS hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on weekdays. Saturday RTGS banking hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the Post Office.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) IMPS time (As of February 2020)?
The Post Office bank IMPS is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On working Saturdays, the Post Office Bank IMPS hours remain the same, i.e., 24 hours a day, seven days a week. During the weekend and on bank holidays, this service is also offered by the bank.
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) closing time (As of February 2020)?
Post Office bank branches close their doors at 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. The crew works seven hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that their consumers have complete collaboration. On working Saturdays, the Post Office bank closes at the same time as on other days, which is 5:00 p.m. Also Read more about it| Bandhan Bank shares jump 5 percent after the RBI approves network expansion
What is Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank) general working days (As of February 2020)?
Branches of the Post Office Bank are open on all weekdays, save Sunday, with the exception of Saturday and Sunday holidays.Two Saturdays every month (the second and fourth) are reserved for the bank’s closure, however.On public holidays, the Post Office Bank is also closed, as is the Post Office.
Remember that some Post Office bank branches in various Indian states may be closed on certain bank holidays in that state, so keep this in mind while visiting a Post Office office.Check out this article: Central Bank Of India Hours, Closing Time, and More; Here Is A Complete Guide
More information regarding the services of the bank
QR Card facility
The IPPB QR card revolutionizes the way people do their financial transactions.A unique, safe, and simple way to access your account without the effort of memorizing your account number is made possible with this feature.The OTP (One Time Password) authentication method and the presentation of any one of the valid OVDs (Officially Valid Documents)* eliminates the need to memorize your PIN/Password.
This card may be used for a variety of transactions such as cash withdrawals, money transfers, bill payments, and cashless shopping.In the event that your QR card is lost or stolen, your money will remain safe in your account since each transaction is validated by OTP and OVD validation before being processed.IPPB QR is a simple application to use.Follow these three straightforward steps:
- Run a scan of the code
- Authentication is accomplished through the use of OTP verification and OVD validation.
- Completing the transaction is essential.
Also Read| Canara Bank hours of operation, include opening and closing times, as well as lunch and dinner hours.
How many branches and postmen does IPBB have?
- A total of 650 branches and controlling offices were operational as of February 2020 for the Post Office bank (India Post Payment Bank).
- It is estimated that 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking access points
- 22,251 Head Post Offices and Sub Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points
- and 1,36,078 Post Offices in urban and rural India have been designated as banking service delivery points.
- More than two lakh Postmen and General Delivery Service (GDS) employees provide doorstep banking services.
Also Read | ICICI Bank opening hours, closing hours, and lunch hours are all listed below for your convenience. Image First published on the 26th of February, 2020 at 16:35 IST on the official website of the Post Office Bank.
What time does the Post Office open and close?
- YOU’VE RECEIVED MAIL 12:02 p.m. ET on June 9, 2021
- updated: 14:58 p.m. ET on September 28, 2021
If you need to send mail or parcels, POST Offices are still operational around the United States. We go through everything you need to know about the location’s hours of operation and the services provided.
What are Post Offices opening times?
- The hours of operation of United States Postal Service offices vary greatly depending on where you live in the country.
- Monday through Friday, the majority of sites open at 8 a.m.
- or 8.30 a.m., while some close at 10 a.m., others at 12.30 p.m., and other branches close at 4 p.m.
- A large number of Post Offices are closed on both Saturday and Sunday, however others are open for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday only.
- Make sure to double-check the operating hours of your local Post Office in advance to prevent being disappointed.
- By using the branch locator tool, you may locate the one that is closest to you.
What safety measures are in place at Post Offices?
- If you must visit a Post Office in person, the following are the Covid security precautions you should be aware of, as well as extra precautions for US Postal Services. Face masks must be worn by employees and consumers in areas where local regulations require it.
- Signage, floor tape, and obstacles are all used to create a sense of social distance.
- Branch cleanliness procedures have been modified
- employees who are able to work from home are doing so
- and more.
- Customers will no longer be required to sign mobile delivery devices for shipments in the future.
- In lieu of giving you your package, workers will place it in the mail box or another acceptable position near the entrance.
Are Post Offices open on federal holidays?
- No, offices of the United States Postal Service are normally closed on federal holidays.
- Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr.
- (January 18), and Presidents’ Day (February 15) were among the holidays commemorated in this calendar year (May 31).
- Mail will not be delivered on the following days: July 4, Labor Day (September 6), Columbus Day (October 11), Veterans’ Day (November 11), Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- There will be reduced hours of operation on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at post offices around the country.
What services does the Post Office offer?
- The United States Postal Service provides a wide range of services, including the renting of Post Office Boxes.
- Shipping supplies may be purchased, and the postage on envelopes and shipments can be weighed and classified.
- The Post Office also provides a change of address (COA) service as well as money order sales, the latter of which is a paper-based method of making a payment.
- This year, the Post Office remained open on Good Friday as well.
- If you’re in the mood for Taco Bell, we’ve compiled a list of its hours of operation and menu.
- Aside from that, we cover all you need to know about the McDonald’s morning menu, including when it’s available.
- Trump threatens to’make Amazon pay for the post office’ and blasts the ecommerce giant for its ‘unacceptable’ treatment of the United States Postal Service.
Does Royal Mail deliver on Saturday?
Martin Lewis gives advice on scammers posing as Royal Mail
- Sign up for our newsletter to learn about the greatest city breaks, beach vacations, cruises, and travel destinations in the United Kingdom.
- Invalid email address We use the information you submit about yourself to serve you with material in ways that you have consented to and to enhance our knowledge of you.
- This may contain advertisements from us as well as advertisements from third parties depending on our understanding.
- You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- For further information, please see the following link: As the bank holiday returns for a second year, the British are looking forward to a relaxing, long weekend this coming week.
- The next bank holiday will be observed on Monday, May 31, in all of the home countries.
- Additionally, for many students around the country, today is the first day of their half-term holiday, which adds even more excitement to the upcoming weekend.
- On top of that, the weather is forecast to be bright and warm, which means that people will definitely be out and about taking advantage of the lifting of lockdown restrictions.
- However, while bank holidays are wonderful in almost every way, there is one drawback: the hours for everything, including shopping and postal delivery, shift.
Does Royal Mail deliver on a Saturday?
- In a nutshell, sure. The Royal Mail does deliver on Saturdays, however it is dependent on where you reside in the country and what sort of mail you are expecting. The Royal Mail briefly halted mail deliveries on Saturdays between May 2 and June 13, most likely as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, which occurred during those dates. However, the service was reinstated after this date, so it’s reasonable to assume that your package will arrive on Saturday if that’s when you anticipate it to. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT: Who is David Amess, and what is his background? At a church, a member of Parliament was stabbed numerous times. Is the Royal Mail able to deliver on Saturdays? (Photo courtesy of Getty Images) For a period of time, the Royal Mail did not deliver on Saturdays (Image: Getty) On Saturdays, the Royal Mail distributes the following items: Firstly, first-class parcels
- Secondly, first-class signed-for parcels, large letters
- Lastly, second-class parcels
- Lastly, second-class signed-for parcels, large letters
- Lastly, letters
- Lastly, second-class signed-for parcels, large letters
- Lastly, letters
- Lastly, letters
- Lastly, letters
- Lastly, second-class parcels
- Lastly, letters
- Royal Mail delivers 24 shipments and big mails every day.
- Royal Mail monitored 24 and 48-hour shipments, as well as letterbox-able formats
- Royal Mail tracked returns
- and Royal Mail tracked returns.
- The following services are available: special delivery guaranteed by 9am (all formats)
- special delivery guaranteed by 1pm (all formats)
- special delivery guaranteed by 2pm (all formats).
- Services for international import tracking (in all forms)
- The Royal Mail has observed a significant increase in the number of mail delivery (Image: Getty) Deliveries and collections will be suspended on Monday, May 31, due to the fact that this weekend is a bank holiday.
- Similarly, every other bank holiday in England and Wales this year will be observed in a similar manner.
- A significant internet shopping surge during the epidemic has prompted the Royal Mail to declare that it will try Sunday parcel delivery for major businesses starting this month.
- Internet sales were already brisk before to the crisis, but they soared even higher as a result of the lockdown, which prevented people from leaving their homes for non-essential reasons and forced businesses to close.
- Sunday parcel delivery will be tested by the Royal Mail in the coming months.
- (Photo courtesy of Getty Images) During the trial period, Royal Mail stated it will be possible to receive parcel delivery seven days a week.
- Despite substantial Covid delays earlier this year, a representative for the postal service stated that it was working diligently to remedy the difficulties, and it is now believed that everything are back to normal.
- A growing number of customers are buying online, and they want to get their items as soon as possible after making an order, according to Royal Mail statistics.
- The postal behemoth stated that ″a number of retail companies are now trialing the service,″ but did not name any of them at this time.
Deliveries for big online merchants, such as Amazon Prime, are already made on Sundays by competitors like as DPD and Hermes.A statement from Nick Landon, Royal Mail’s chief commercial officer, stated that ″the previous year has reset so many consumer expectations, and the want for even more convenience, and the desire for even more frequent parcel deliveries, has undoubtedly been one of them.″ Because non-essential merchants were forced to close their doors during the lockout, the Royal Mail stated it had ″processed unparalleled shipment volumes″ in the previous year.Sunday parcel deliveries were tested by the corporation once previously in 2014, but the company decided not to expand the service at that time.
Mailing on Sunday Options
- Sending mail on Sundays is often frowned upon.
- Due to the fact that the only alternatives are urgent Royal Mail packages and select parcel services, there is little room for error.
- The Royal Mail only provides same-day delivery for urgent items, and this is a pricey alternative for most customers.
- Unless otherwise specified, all other mail is expected to be delivered Monday through Saturday by 3 p.m.
- in urban areas and 4 p.m.
- in rural regions.
- There is still hope, though, for general parcel delivery, with a number of courier companies providing a reliable service despite the fact that it is a Sunday.
- Saturday and Sunday delivery operations are carried out between 9 a.m.
- and 5 p,m., with a network of 52 depots located around the country operational during these hours.
So mailing parcels on Sunday isn’t difficult; there are a variety of methods available.If you wish to send a letter, however, it is advisable to put it in a letterbox so that it may be collected on Monday morning.
No need to look any further.
- In today’s market, Mail Shot International is the most comprehensive direct mail, order fulfillment, and e-commerce management solution available.
- As a result of our excellent location on the outskirts of London, we are able to provide our clients with prompt and efficient service.
- Direct mail, printing, picking and packing, graphic design, and digital marketing are just a few of the services we provide, allowing us to provide everything you need under one roof.
- The fact that we provide bulk and loyalty discounts demonstrates that we care about our clients and that we use our networks to obtain the lowest possible price for you.
- We employ a variety of reputable mailing firms to send your purchases, including the Royal Mail, Delivery Group, and DHL, amongst other organizations.
- If you have any questions concerning your company’s requirements, please contact us on 01923 800422 or via our contact page.
- Please feel free to share our blog pieces and learn more about us on our social media platforms.
Service Updates from Royal Mail today
We’re keeping the UK connected. Despite best efforts some services may be disrupted. Click for Service Updates.
Are you a business customer looking for a quote?
Personal Customers Help Centre
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 March 2022
- We expect some delays in our services traveling by sea to Belfast this week, as a result of restricted shipping capacity in the region.
- Despite our efforts to restore regular operations, some mail may arrive a little later than intended.
- We apologize for any inconvenience.
- On Saturday, March 19, 2022, it is anticipated that weekend delivery and pickup services will be available.
- For further information, go to royalmail.com/services-near-you or call 0800 00 00.
- On Sunday, March 20, 2022, it is predicted that parcel deliveries and Priority Postbox pickups for COVID-19 test kits would take place.
- Please see royalmail.com/services-near-you for information on our Customer Service Points’ opening hours, which are usually open on Saturday and Sunday to allow you to pick up any urgent goods for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card on Saturday and Sunday.
- Deliveries are continuing to be made as usual over the majority of the country.
- We strive to deliver to all of the addresses for whom we have mail six days a week.
- The inability to do so in a limited number of local offices may be due to local concerns such as COVID-related self isolation, high levels of sick absence, staffing constraints, or other local considerations.
- In some instances, we will alternate delivery in order to reduce the amount of time that individual clients experience a delay.
- We also give targeted support to such offices in order to help them overcome their difficulties and return our service to the high level that our clients are accustomed to receiving.
- We sincerely apologize for any trouble this may have caused you and appreciate your understanding.
- We will provide regular updates to consumers on the offices that are most affected here: Abingdon District Office (OX13 and OX14)
In the event that you need to pick up an item for which we’ve left a ″Something for You″ card, please visit royalmail.com/services-near-you for information on our altered Customer Service Point operating hours.
Service Update Emails
Keep up with the latest news and information on Royal Mail services in your neighborhood. Sign up to g